- Text Size +

Crystal’s panicked sobs echoed through my thoughts for the rest of the day; her terror a constant reminder of how much I didn’t know.


I retreated back to my room to research the “Thirteenth House” along with the Prentice family. Fortunately, the Prentice’s were well known. They owned a large shipping conglomerate which had made them extremely wealthy. Caley Prentice, the youngest daughter was attending college while her father ran the family business. And I discovered Lillian Prentice, Caley’s sister. The only thing I could discover about Lillian was a brief mention crediting her as a consultant on a website for one of the family subsidiaries. There wasn’t even a picture. The rest of the family was easier to track down.


The Prentice family owned a mansion about three hours away by car. Close enough to make me uncomfortable- but not so close I felt the need to pack up and run. Would it even matter if I did? Crystal said I’d been marked- so maybe they could find me no matter where I ran to. On the magic front I couldn’t find anything about the Thirteenth House other than that they were basically the bogeymen of witchcraft. No one knew anything specific but everyone seemed afraid of them. After hours of research the only encouraging piece of information was that no one had seen or heard from Lillian Prentice in months.


I probably should have tried to sleep, but homework was piling up. I drowsily opened a new browser window and started to type in the address for the University's reference database when someone knocked on my door.


The loud pounding startled me so much I almost fell out of my chair. After a few calming breaths I cautiously approached the door. Who would be knocking at 1 AM? I cursed my lack of a peep hole and pulled it open a crack. A powerful force pushed the door open the rest of the way, causing me to stumble backward.

Heather walked in, her arms full of boxes.


She stepped past me without a word and dumped the boxes on my bed before turning to face me with her hands on her hips. “You really scared the shit out of Crystal,” she said accusingly.


“W-what are you doing here?” I stammered, caught off-guard by her brusque entrance.


“We didn’t finish study group,” Heather said as though that explained everything. “You didn’t take any pictures of me.” She was wearing the same scintillating red dress she’d been wearing earlier and my small room didn’t offer much space to retreat into. She hadn’t even moved toward me and I already felt cornered.

“I- That’s not… You can’t just...” Heather slowly approached as I stammered.


“Be quiet,” Heather ordered, leaning over to bring her face inches from mine. “After the stunt you pulled earlier I’m tempted to *make* you do what I want, Mikey.” The dark look in her eyes was straight out of my nightmares. Fear rooted me in place. My mouth worked silently, unable to fish coherent words from the babbling terror that flooded my mind. “There are two ways we can do this. Either you make me feel sexy in these new bras. Or…” A wicked smile curved Heather’s lips. “I’ll cut you down to size.”


Heather rose back up to her full height. Massive mammaries nearly brushed my face as they climbed past eye level. I ended up staring into the oval cut into Heather’s dress below her cleavage. My nose was almost low enough to poke into her navel if she stepped forward. I tried to step back and bumped against the wall. “Leave me alone!” I managed to say at last.


Heather laughed. “Mmm, not really feeling that, Mikey.” She said and turned, presenting me with her plush derriere. She swayed back across the room to open one of the boxes. “Maybe you need a little inspiration,” she said and began to disrobe.


I watched in stunned silence, fear gradually giving way to arousal as Heather’s naked back slid into view quickly followed by her pantied behind. Just like that she was stripped down to a matching black set of bra and panties She tossed the fourteen hundred dollar dress aside like trash. “This is an old bra,” Heather said, twisting so I could see her torso in profile. Much like the brassiere I’d seen last week her breasts were spilling out everywhere. Heather reached behind and unhooked it causing her tits to drop an inch or two as she discarded the bra. Her plump tits projected nearly half a foot from her chest- more than six inches if you included the length of her swollen nipples. At my reduced size Heather’s monstrous bust was deep enough to engulf the entire length of my penis. I shuddered at the thought.


Putting her back to me once again Heather began sliding on the straps to an absolutely massive looking bra. Each cup could have easily swallowed my head and both cups combined probably used more material than my entire shirt. Her tits probably weighed almost as much as my entire upper body, a realization that was simultaneously arousing and emasculating. Also not at all what I wanted to be focused on at the moment. “Stop,” I said. “Please Heather, just go.”


“One second,” Heather said as she worked the hooks into the clasps at the back of the bra then spun the cups around to the front so she could begin jostling her juggs into the huge cups. “Yeah, I think this one is my favorite,” she said before twirling around to face me. The quick motion tossed her shiny black hair in a wave that reminded me of a shampoo commercial. Her expertly cut locks settled to either side of her gigantic tits. Four white bra straps pulled dramatically away from her shoulders and attached to the upper corners of lacy blue and white cups that barely covered the bottom two-thirds of her breasts. The upper third of her tits shook for a few seconds after she completed her twirl before wobbling to rest like crescents of fleshy jello. “This is the balconette I wanted,” Heather said, looking down at her chest with a satisfied smile. “Normally it only has two straps and half as many hooks but I guess they had to make it a bit sturdier for me.” There was a tiny pink bow at the middle of the bra that was ridiculously dwarfed by the size of the tits it was between. Heather realized I was gaping like an idiot before I did and said, “Mikey? Take a picture, it will last longer.”


“What?” I finally snapped out of my daze and met her eyes, “N-no,” I started to say then regained some semblance of control. “No,” I said more firmly. “We’re not doing this.”  

Heather scowled. “You know any boy on campus would happily trade places with you.”

“Good!” I said, panic creeping into my voice. “Let them! Go drain them and leave me alone!”

Heather thrust out her bottom lip. “But Mikey, I like you better.”


“This isn’t a joke Heather!”

Heather rolled her eyes. “It’s almost like you want to get smaller, Mikey. Or is it that you want to see these get bigger?” Heather reached up and gently squeezed her bra-clad breasts for emphasis. “If you don’t cheer me up soon you’re going to have some very… *big* problems.” Heather laughed at her joke. “So what’s it gonna be short stuff?” She closed the distance between us in two quick steps, darkening my space with her shadow.


“Please Heather, we can do this some other time.” I said, changing tact. I was willing to say anything to get her out of my room at this point.


Heather stamped her foot which had the unfortunate side-effect of sending a loud boom rolling through my room. “I want to do it *now*, Mikey.” Holy shit, I thought, just how strong is she?


With the fear of being subjected to Heather’s incredible strength at the front of my mind I said, “Fine, okay. Let me get my camera.” I started to step forward, expecting Heather to make room for me to pass but her feet remained planted and I bumped into her. It was not much different from hitting a wall. Well, a warm wall with soft, smooth skin and a distinct musky sandalwood scent. Maybe that really wasn’t much like a wall at all, but either way we collided and Heather didn’t budge an inch while I stumbled back a half step. “Umm, could you…?” I trailed off, trying to move around Heather. I was trapped between the wall and the edge of the desk and Heather’s massive body. Above me, Heather giggled.


Frustrated I moved towards the desk and began to awkwardly squeeze past one of her pillar-like thighs. Heather’s knee rose up, catching me in the abdomen and shoving me back into the corner. “Oops,” Heather said with another giggle.


“Come on Heather, this is stupid,” I said in frustration.


Heather seemed to be enjoying herself, “You have to do it the right way, Mikey,” she giggled.


There was a wedge of space between her leg and the wall and I moved to hurdle it. I was nearly past her when Heather shifted her hip, momentarily trapping me against the wall before rolling her hip forward and sending me sprawling back in the corner. I bumped my head against the wall on my way down and cursed. “What the fuck, Heather,” I said, rubbing my head though my pride was wounded more than anything else. “Do you want me to photograph you or not?”


Heather staged a yawn, dabbing at her mouth with an open hand. “Better find the way out soon, Mikey. I’m starting to get bored.”


I’d had enough of her shit. I stood up and tensed my legs. Then I charged, ramming my  shoulder into Heather’s wide hips. Pain lanced through my shoulder and I stumbled back.

Heather was furious. “You little shit! If that left a bruise you are *so* going to regret it.”

“Ahh,” I groaned in pain. I might have dislocated my shoulder.


Heather barked a laugh at my suffering. “You thought that could knock me over? You’re dumber than I thought, Mikey.”


I was powerless, she was too big. There was nothing I could do to stop her, and that horrible knowledge made me want to cry. I set my jaw, biting back sadness and pleaded, “Please, Heather. Just let me go.”


My pitiful tone must have satisfied her because Heather sighed, her angry expression dissolving into something closer to disappointment. “Mikey, there has been a way out the entire time. You’re just not looking low enough.”


For a moment I stared at Heather in confusion before noticing the wide set of her stance. There was space between her legs. She wanted me to crawl. Of course she wanted me to crawl, this was Heather Vance- humiliation was her oxygen. I wanted to be angry, but her massive body towering over me- half naked yet utterly in control- sapped my will to fight.


I rolled over and began to crawl between Heather’s legs. I got a good look at her low heeled pumps, strapped into feet longer than my forearms before her legs suddenly snapped together, squeezing me between them. Panicked, I began to kick and squirm. Heather’s powerful calves tensed, painfully squeezing my ribs. “Let me go!” I yelled.


Heather laughed, “Mmm, I dunno. I like the way you squirm, Mikey.”


“This isn’t funny, Heather.” I said, straining to get free.


“Nuh uh,” Heather giggled, “Your little butt wiggling back and forth is very funny.”


My struggles were only encouraging her so I stopped trying to escape. “Please let me go,” I pleaded.


“Fiiiine,” Heather said as though she were granting some huge favor. “Stay still for a minute.” Her legs released me and then her left foot lifted up and swung over my back. A second later Heather was facing the same way I was and a massive soft weight settled on my lower back. A warm dampness pressed into my spine. It took me a shocked moment to realize she’d sat down on me.


“No way,” I said immediately.


“Giddy-up horsey,” Heather giggled.


“You’re too heavy,” I retorted.


A slap took me in the back of the head hard enough to sting without doing any real harm. “Are you calling me fat?” Heather asked menacingly.


This was dangerous territory, I realized, and tried pleading again. “Please Heather, I really can’t carry you.”


Heather scoffed. “You’re not even trying, Mikey.” She leaned over and I groaned as her weight shifted from my legs onto my arms, causing them to tremble under her weight. Heather’s heavy tits landed on my head, straining my neck with their soft bulk. “I really liked when you carried me the other night,” she said huskily. Her voice rumbled through the mass of her tits and vibrated against my head ever so slightly.

It was taking every ounce of strength I had not to collapse into the carpet. “I was... bigger... last time,” I gasped out.


“Mmmm, I know.” Heather moaned and the warm heat on my spine intensified as Heather ground her pelvis into my back. The added pressure was enough to make my bones pop. “This is even better,” Heather said. “Now go!”


Knowing it was futile I struggled to lift my knee, raising it millimeters above the carpet before hurriedly swinging it forward. Every bone and muscle in my body protested. My hand slid forward, a friction burn forming as I tried to stabilize Heather’s weight. My entire body shook from the stress of supporting her enormous bulk. “Are you really trying your hardest?” she asked skeptically.


“Yes!” I gasped.


“I can’t believe you’re already too weak to carry me,” Heather said. When I didn’t rise to the bait she relented, “Whatever, get your stupid camera.”  With that she stood up and waited with arms crossed for me to scramble across the room and unpack my camera.


I snuck a glance at the door, but the room was so small and Heather was so big. There was no way I was getting it open if she didn’t want me to. Heather tossed her hair back and impatiently tapped her foot in classic primadonna style. I fumbled with the camera settings for a long moment before finally bringing her into focus. “Okay, I’m ready.”


Heather leaned forward, squeezing her breasts between her arms in a familiar pin-up pose. The effect was devastating: cleavage bulged out of her bra above and below her arms. To my chagrin a hard-on began to quickly develop in my jeans. How was I supposed to get out of this? I started snapping pictures, buying myself time to think. Could I yell for help? What was the story there. “Help, I’m trapped in my own room with a giant girl who wants me to take pictures of her?” That was sure to earn heaps of sympathy. Heather would make sure that scenario ended worse for me than it did for her. So I couldn’t run, I couldn’t call for help, and I couldn’t seem to talk my way out of it. Doing whatever Heather demanded really seemed like my only option.


“Mikey, we talked about encouragement before. I don’t like repeating myself,” Heather said matter-of-factly.


“Sorry, I was thinking,” I said reflexively.


“What were you thinking about?”

“Uhm, you.” I said.


“Oh?” Heather said, perking up with with interest for her favorite topic. “What about me?”


“Uhh,” I mumbled, staring her absurdly voluptuous body through the camera’s lens. How the hell was I supposed to come up with a convincing lie while she was standing there looking like sex personified. Her plush lips were parted in anticipation. Her breasts projected forward an absurd distance covering my view everything above her navel with bulging bosom. Her near nakedness forced my imagination towards the portions hidden from view. “Nudes,” I said.


Heather’s eyebrows rose. “You want to take nudes? Naughty boy.”  After a brief moment of consideration she said, “Okay, but only if you do as you’re told.” A stockpile of Heather Vance nudes were about the last thing I needed. My goal was to avoid ejaculation, not expand the spank bank. Heather giggled and said, “Well, at least one part of you knows how to pay proper tribute.”


I didn’t have to look down to know she was talking about my rock hard dick. Attempting to redirect her attention I said, “Try turning and looking at me over your shoulder.”. Heather complied with a smile and I gave her a few more detailed instruction until she struck the perfect pose. Her plump, panty-stretching ass was aimed towards me and she was bent slightly forward. Her upper body twisted so that she could look at me over her shoulder which presented her enormous rack in profile. Watermelon sized mounds jutted proudly from her chest, their swollen curvature at least as wide as her torso. I began snapping photos rapidly and the camera’s shutter clicked like an automatic weapon.


“Why do you want to get bigger?” I asked suddenly, surprising myself.


Heather paused thoughtfully. Her next words were slow and deliberate, as though she was discovering the reason for herself. “I like being in control,” she said. “I like being the center of attention. Ever since I started getting really big people, like, can’t help but look at me. They all have different reactions too; some are jealous, some want me, some are even scared. What about you, Mikey,” Heather asked, “How do you feel when you look at me?”


“All of the above,” I answered honestly.


Heather laughed and her bust jiggled provocatively. “You’re jealous?”


I sighed. “Of course I’m jealous Heather. You’re over six feet tall and stronger than I was before you shrank me.” I couldn’t help but let a bit of bitterness into my tone at the end.


“I see.” Heather said. “And what makes you want me?” she asked with a coy smile.


“Everything, you’re perfect.”

“Aww, Mikey. You sound like you really mean it.”


“Well your personality could use some work,” I blurted out. I don’t know why I said it. It was like a bout of tourette's syndrome; one second I was buttering Heather up and the next I was shoving my foot in my mouth.


Heather spun immediately and put her hands on her hips, “Oh really? How about fear, Mikey?” Heather’s long strides left her towering above me in an instant. A devilish glint lit her eyes and a week’s worth of nightmares came roaring back into my mind. “Are you afraid?” Heather asked coldly.


“I-I’m sorry,” I raised my hands defensively and Heather pushed them out of the way. “P-please, Heather. I was j-just kidding.”


“Strip,” Heather ordered, forcing me against the bed with her body.

“C-come on Heather, it w-was a j-joke.”


“Now,” Heather growled. Shaking with fear I I took off my shirt and unzipped my pants. “Underwear too,” she commanded.  I slid my boxers to the ground and stood in the puddle my clothes made. Suddenly massive hands wrapped around my spindly arms and lifted me into the air. With ease Heather tossed me onto the bed. I cried out in alarm.


In a flash of black panties and pale skin Heather straddled me, her ass pointed towards my face. As her weight settled onto my chest I sank deep into the mattress. Struggling as the air was slowly crushed from my lungs I gasped, “Stop!”.


“Too late now, Mikey. I’m tired of you playing hard to get.” Heather grabbed my exposed erection tightly in her huge hand. “Or was it playing get you hard?” She laughed. Her pantied behind scooted back until a huge ass-cheek collided with my chin. Each buttock was many times larger than my head, the size of beach balls. Lacy black underwear was wedged into the deep confines of her rear only revealing a small line of frills to either side of her crack. It felt every bit as heavy as it looked and my back popped in protest as Heather’s weight settled on my chest. Incredibly I was spared her full weight simply due to the fact that her enormous posterior was wider than my shoulders and was supported by the bed where her cheeks overflowed to either side. Fingers began to delicately slide up and down the sensitive skin beneath the head of my penis.


“Please don’t!” I panicked.


Heather’s fingers continued to gently stroke my penis while she said. “I dunno, Mikey. I can’t think of any good reason to stop, can you?”

“Heather… please…” I gasped with effort, kicking my legs in a futile attempt to squirm free.


Heather spoke with faux sweetness,“Tell you what, Mikey. Maybe if you beg me really, really nicely I’ll stop.”


Each syllable was a struggle; Heather’s weight making breathing a herculean task. “Please! … I’m... begging… you,” I managed between ragged breaths.


“You getting enough air back there shorty?” Heather giggled. “Maybe you should think of a better way to use your mouth.” I stared at Heather’s monumental ass in confusion. “Come on, Mikey, don’t make me spell it out for you.” Heather wiggled her ass on my chest and I groaned in both pain and understanding.


Puckering my lips I kissed Heather’s ass.


“Mmm,” Heather hummed. “That’s more like it.”


I twisted my head and kissed her other cheek. “Please,” I whimpered.


Heather’s hand continued to slowly stroke my penis. “Mmm, getting warmer, Mikey. If you had opened with that then maybe you wouldn’t be in this position.”

My lips began to dry as I planted kiss after kiss on Heather’s expansive rear. “Please,” I started murmuring between frantic kisses.  “No…. More…”


“Boooring,” Heather sang. “You’re supposed to tell me what I want to hear, not what you want me to do, duh.” The pace of Heather’s stroking intensified.


My mind was beginning to fog from lack of oxygen.“You’re... beautiful…” I gasped, near delirium. Heather responded by lifting off my chest for a moment. She folded her legs back which slightly reduced the weight of her butt. I sucked down a couple desperate lungfuls of oxygen.


“See Mikey? When you stop being so selfish I can make this easier for you.” I was still catching my breath when she added. “Hello? I don’t hear any gratitude back there.”


“Thank you!” I said immediately, and planted another quick kiss on her ass. “You’re beautiful.”

“Duh,” Heather said, changing her grip to give my penis long powerful strokes. “You said that already. Are you even trying?” Heather’s ass hung over me like a meteor ready to fall, the soft curvature of the lower portion of her cheeks was already resting heavily on my ribs. Her weight began to settle slowly back onto my chest as she spoke.


“No!” I said reflexively then recovered by kissing Heather’s ass. I began to ramble, speaking whatever compliment came to mind. “You’re gorgeous.” Kiss. “Your skin is flawless.” Kiss. “You’re an angel.” Kiss. “An idol.” Kiss.


“Mmm,” Heather purred. The heat between her legs increased and she began to delicately grind her hips into my abdomen. “That’s sweet, Mikey, but what you said earlier hurt my feelings,” Heather pouted.


I redoubled my efforts, painting Heather’s enormous cheeks with kisses. “I’m sorry, I was wrong.” I used my nose to nudge aside Heather’s panties so I could kiss the inside of one massive cheek. “You’re generous and kind,” I murmured.


“Ha!” Heather barked a laugh. “Liar,” she said and her ass plummeted. Air was crushed from my lungs as she ground her pelvis into me. Wetness joined the heat between her legs. “I’m not either of those things.” Heather said. “Try again Mikey.”  


I pressed another passionate kiss into Heather’s backside, buying myself time to think of something- anything that was nice about her personality. After a few moments I realized just how difficult a task that was. Heather was a self-centered, egotistical, condescending, power-hungry bitch. Shit, shit, shit I thought, panicking. There had to be some way to spin Heather’s malignant personality before her ass crushed me to death. “You’re... “ I gasped. “Confident… Adventurous… Ambitious….”

“Ooo,” Heather coo’ed. “You’re getting so much better at this, Mikey,” she said as I planted a particularly passionate kiss on her behind. In response Heather’s weight lifted slightly and I swallowed a lungful of precious oxygen. Between her hand expertly stroking my erection and the oxygen deprivation the tingling sensation in my groin was overwhelming. A climax began to build.    


“N-nooo!” I whimpered , squeezing my legs together as though I could stop my balls from deploying their load. I began to fervently kiss, lick and bite Heather’s ass. Lavishing her fat cheeks with the sort of attention usually reserved for other areas. The broad orbs wobbled and bounced, irreverent to my attention as Heather ground her pussy into me. Her juices began to run down my side.


“You’re perfect,” I whimpered, near tears. I couldn’t cum. I couldn’t get smaller. I kissed and slobbered pathetically. “You’re a goddess.” In response Heather’s strokes slowed. My orgasm teetered on the brink. Her fingers danced an elaborate, unpredictable pattern, playing my rod like a flute. She held me at the edge of orgasm with uncanny skill.


“Mmmm,” Heather moaned. “Okay, Mikey, since you’re being so good…” The dance of her fingers slowed a half-step and I could feel orgasm slide almost imperceptibly further away. Heather’s hips pushed down with long powerful strokes as she used my ribs to stimulate her sopping snatch. Juices flowed freely over my stomach and began to pool at my side.


“Thank you,” I hiccuped, and pressed my lips into her ass with genuine gratitude. “Thank you.”


“Mmm,” Heather groaned as her own orgasm approached. Suddenly her fingers wrapped around my penis and tightened to the point of pain. Electricity ran down the length of my shaft and through my body. My butt clenched involuntarily as Heather brought me instantly back to the brink of orgasm. “Unngh,” Heather grunted in sexual fervor. “You’re so pathetic. Did you actually think I was going to stop?” I was too aroused- too oxygen deprived to respond. “Fuck,” Heather spat. “I hope you liked kissing my fat ass, Mikey.” Her hand began to pump my shaft between each each word. “Because” -stroke- “There,” -stroke- “Is,” -stroke- “About,” -stroke- “To,” -stroke-stroke- “Be,” -stroke-stroke-stroke- -


Jizz rocketed from my dick. My body twisted and spasmed, only held down by Heather’s unmovable bulk.


“A lot more of it,” Heather finished as every fiber of my being bent to the task of ejaculating. Heather wasn’t far behind, crying out as she climaxed against my chest- grinding her sex painfully into me. My skin burned where her panties had rubbed it raw and her syrupy fluids dripped into the tiny cuts. A sob racked my body as the flow of my seed slowed to a trickle. The room warped and twisted, and I began to shrink.


It was worse this time, much worse. Whatever protection the ward had provided was surely blown with my load. The room lurched and spun sickeningly, and a deep ache penetrated my bones. For Heather the opposite seemed to occur and she squealed in delight as I withered. I could see her body swell around mine, her ass inflated- beach balls of heavy flesh expanding until a single cheek was wider than my chest. Suddenly I couldn’t breathe at all.

I kicked my legs frantically and just as the room started to darken Heather got the message and lifted herself off me. “Aww,” she mocked. “Too much booty for you?”


Heather sat up on her knees, lifting her gigantic butt above me.”Mmm, that was a big one, wasn’t it? I must have grown more than an inch. You know the smaller you get the more of your inches it takes to make one of mine,” Heather explained cheerfully. “Poor, Mikey. At this rate you’re gonna end up so, so tiny.“  


“Nuhhh,” I groaned, disoriented.


“Better rest up quick, shorty.” Heather’s fingers peeled her panties to one side, revealing the glistening pink lips of her pussy. She shoved the tips of a couple fingers in and moaned, “I’m ready for round two.”