- Text Size +

I was Heather’s guardian… and I had failed.


Like a burst dam memories flooded my mind; memories of Heather and I as kids. She had been so tiny, almost freakishly small in those days. That would have been bad enough except that, of course, children always find a way to make a bad thing worse. The other kids mercilessly teased her and when that got old they turned to bullying her physically. For over a year I did nothing.


I probably would have gone right on doing nothing if she hadn’t been pushed into me. I don’t remember who shoved her but I remember what they said. “You bumped into someone freak, you should say sorry.” Maybe it was the snide look on the kid’s face. Maybe it was the way Heather looked up at me with fear in her eyes. Maybe I was just having a bad day. Whatever the case, I gently brushed Heather aside and punched her the kid in the face. The raw gratitude on Heather’s young face made me, for a moment, feel like a hero.


I became Heather’s de-facto guardian; escorting her between classes, keeping an eye on her during recess, and sitting with her at lunch. As a result I got into more than a few fights. Having someone get in the way didn’t do much to deter bullying, as it turned out. It probably didn’t help that I was an average kid and not very intimidating. After months of minor scrapes a couple of huge kids from the next grade up finally cornered me. Heather cried while they pounded me to the ground. The beating resulted in two black eyes, a suspension for fighting, a lecture from my parents, and fresh doubts.


When I got back to school Heather tried to talk to me and... I looked the other way. I couldn’t protect her anymore. I don’t know what I had been thinking standing up for her in the first place; it had done nothing but cause me trouble. I watched kids pull her around in the hall like a puppet. I watched them steal her food at lunch. And I watched them force her onto the swing at recess. That little game developed shortly after I stopped looking out for her. They would take turns pushing her as hard as they could, trying to get her to do a loop and singing that stupid song.


I knew it was going to be different the last time. The kid pushing Heather was huge and she was twisting wildly at the end of every upswing- barely clinging to the chain. She was crying, I was shouting… and then she flew.


Only… had any of that really happened?


I remembered Heather as a completely different girl. A little tall for her age, but otherwise unremarkable until that spectacular year of development in middle school. We never talked, never moved in the same social circles. Total strangers, we never so much as exchanged waves in the hall. A splitting headache throbbed beneath my temples. Reconciling divergent realities was apparently too much for my mind to handle, yet I felt what was real- no matter how dreamlike the memories were. Heather had been small and vulnerable before she became large and terrible.


Should I confront her? Reminding her of how I had abandoned her hardly seemed like a bright idea, but could I really pretend I didn’t know? The questions only served to worsen my headache and I pushed them out of mind. There would be time to think about Heather later, I needed to get to class.


***


The following week a letter arrived from the university bursar's office. Beneath an official looking letterhead it read:


It has come to our attention that your existing payment method has been rejected. Please update your payment information so that your dormitory fees do not become delinquent. A notice of eviction will be sent if this issue is not resolved within 14 days. Thank you for your prompt response,


My eyes widened and I raced over to my laptop to check my account. I quickly uncovered the source of the trouble: my account had been emptied out by payments to Madame Moiselles. The same store I’d bought clothes for Heather from. Suddenly furious I picked up my cell and called her.

“Mikey, so nice to hear from you,” Heather answered sweetly.


“What the fuck Heather? You emptied my fucking account!” Though this paled in comparison to her draining my lifeforce away it was easier to be angry about for reasons I could not begin to fathom.


“What? Calm down Mikey, there must be some kind of mistake.” Heather said mildly.


Her calm only served to enrage me further. “Cut the shit and give me back my fucking money, Heather. What did you even buy at Madam Moiselles that costs so much?” I shouted into the phone.


“Mike,” Heather said flatly. “They must have charged the wrong card. If you calm down we’ll get it sorted out-” Loud laughter in the background interrupted Heather for a moment. “Look, there are people here. This isn’t a good time to have this conversation. Why don’t you stop by the sorority and we’ll talk.”


“You…” I trailed off, the line was dead.


“FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” I shouted and nearly threw my phone across the room. After pacing my room angrily for a few minutes I stormed out of the dorms towards campus. The walk felt longer than ever but did nothing to improve my mood. I pushed open the freshly lacquered door and marched into Heather’s sorority. Pledges were everywhere, chatting in the halls, lounging on the new furniture, typing on laptops- all the expected collegiate behavior. Only they were hers, the enemy. I returned their glances with a glare and raced upstairs towards Heather’s suite. I was nearly to her door when a hand on my shoulder stopped me.


“Hey short stuff where you going?” The sandy haired surfer-type that had his hand on my shoulder balked when he saw the fury in my eyes. “Whoa, chill brah. Those rooms are off-limits to pledges. I’m doing you a solid.”


“No, brah, you aren’t,” I said pulling free of his grip with more difficulty than I’d care to admit. “I’m not a pledge.” Before he could respond I ripped open Heather’s door and stepped inside. The room was immaculate, reminding me of the interior of a model home for rich people. Two classrooms had been turned into a full-fledged apartment complete with kitchenette, bathroom, and sitting area. A door at one of the room lead to what could only be Heather’s bedroom. It was a far cry from the dorm she used to inhabit.


Heather was alone, stretched out on a luxurious couch that was barely big enough to contain her massive body. Heather set the tablet she had been reading down on an expensive looking coffee table and looked at me. For a moment, neither of us spoke. Then Heather’s eyes focused over my shoulder and she said, “It’s okay Jake, shut the door.”


I glanced over my shoulder and saw the surfer’s sheepish look fade into confusion before he shrugged and closed the door. I turned back in time to see Heather rise to her full, intimidating height. A purple silk bathrobe covered her body but nothing could hide her overdeveloped curves, and the belt cinched at her waist only served to emphasize how far her bust projected in front of her. Were I to stand directly in front of her and someone to look down at us from above I’d be hidden completely beneath her tits. The anger that had fueled me thus far sputtered and I realized it had been a mistake coming here. Ever since that night in my room I had avoided being alone with Heather as much as possible, and I had especially avoided coming here. If the sorority was Heather’s world this suite was its axis. There was something in the air here… something dark. Something powerful.


Heather sashayed over to her kitchenette and said, “Usually people knock.” Her ample derriere looked like a giant plum in the clinging fabric of her robe.


“Usually people don’t drain each other’s bank accounts either,” I snapped.


Heather sighed, “I told you Mikey, that was an accident.”

“Whatever Heather, I don’t care. Just give me the money back.”

Heather stirred some sugar into the drink she was fixing and said, “I can’t, I told you before my credit is maxed. I called Madame Moiselles but they will only give store credit on a return.”


Was she lying? It was difficult to tell with her back turned to me but no, Heather was too smart to lie about something that I could easily verify for myself. “Then sell something. Sell that couch,” I pointed to where she had been lying when I came in. “That thing probably costs more than my fucking tuition,” I snarled.

Heather shook her head and said, “That was a gift from a pledge, I can’t sell it. It would look bad and besides what would the university say about me selling sorority property to pay personal debts?”

“Really? That’s what you’re worried about? I wonder what they would say about the fact that you stole all my money!”

Heather finally turned and leveled a withering glare at me. I took an involuntary step back as she said, “You’re acting like a child. If you could calm down you would see there is a perfectly reasonable solution to this problem.”

“Like what?” I said, equal parts nervous and angry.


“You can stay here, in the sorority,” Heather said. “You are one of the founders, after all.”


“That...” I started to protest and hesitated as the words sunk in. I hadn’t considered staying in the sorority because it was close to Heather, but if the choice was between having to quit school or stay in the sorority house… Fuck me. This was her plan all along. I searched Heather’s face for any sign of smug satisfaction but to her acting credit she was as unreadable as a shut book.

“It would only be temporary,” Heather continued, seizing on my hesitation. “Until I can get the money to pay you back, then you can go back to dorms if you want.” That was assuming they didn’t rent out my room. Most dorms were rented for the semester but the university had a Co-OP with some continuing education thing that let people rent rooms year round. That was assuming there was anything left of me by the time Heather got around to paying me. There was nothing I could do, she had me in checkmate. “Fine, but I get my own room,” I said.


“Umm,” Heather bit her lip. “About that. You see, I sort of over-committed to the pledges. All the rooms are doubled or tripled up.”


“What?” I said in confusion.


“When I said you could stay here I meant…” she gestured around her richly appointed room. “Here.”


Of course. Heather had me exactly where she wanted me. Was allowing myself to be drained down to nothing some perverted sort of justice? I stared into Heather’s eyes, willing her to show me some sign- some insight into her true nature. Was she a life-devouring demon or was the sweet, fragile girl I had known in there somewhere? I wanted -needed- to believe the latter was true because if it wasn’t then…


“Before you decide, let me show you something,” Heather’s heavy steps shook the floor beneath my feet as she made her way over to the closed door; her bedroom. A step into the room she turned and looked at me expectantly. I hesitated feeling like I was standing outside a lion’s den, but who was I kidding? Sooner or later I would need her milk to keep me from being too weak to function.


I shuffled across the room, becoming more and more aware of the difference in our size as I approached. Aside from being twice my height Heather’s thighs were as thick as my chest. The hem of her robe was caught on her knee, revealing an impossibly long leg. Heather backed up as I approached, drawing me deeper into the room. The robe slipped from her shoulders and gathered in a puddle on the floor. Diaphanous black negligee struggled to contain Heather’s expansive curves, her pale flesh was exposed to varying degrees beneath the expensive fabric- breasts pooching slightly over cups that shaded her skin in dark tones except where lacy designs hid part of her areola and nipples. Small crescents of areola peaked out when she moved and plump swells of overflowing breastmeat bulged beneath the cups. Taut black straps stretched the length of her thighs, sinking slightly into her supple skin. The effect was more lewd than if she had been completely naked. My dick hardened in an instant.


“You asked what I bought at Madame Moiselles...” Heather said.