- Text Size +

 

Blood rushed to my groin, sapping the last of my strength. The room tilted and my legs were suddenly gelatin. The plush rug rushed towards me and... Heather was there, strong hands cradling my shoulders. She supported me effortlessly and, fighting a wave of dizziness, I looked up into her eyes. They seemed caught between hunger and concern. Was remorse reflected in those fathomless blue pools? Probably wishful thinking on my part.

 

Without a word Heather freed a heavy tit from its lacy confines and pushed her nipple towards my face. The spongy nub bumped against my lips and after a moment’s hesitation I let it slip inside. Sweet, creamy milk doused my anger or at least redirected it. How pathetic was I? This succubus drained my bank account and I was nuzzling her massive rack like my life depended on it. That my life did depend on it somehow made it even worse. A satisfied smile flashed Heather’s pearly white teeth over the broad rim of the jugg squashed against my face. Is this what she wanted?

 

A dark, nascent spark ignited.

 

Pressing my lips firmly against the spigot of Heather’s nipple I sucked with all my strength. Milk gushed into my mouth almost faster than I could swallow and Heather groaned. Whether from surprise, pleasure, or some combination of the two she didn’t stop me. I continued sucking with abandon feeling the liquid slosh into my belly as Heather’s bloated boob emptied its sizeable payload into me. Finally the flow slowed to trickle and then a drip. I tapped Heather’s opposite breast expectantly and she tutted. “Greedy boy,” she said.

 

My wild behavior must have piqued her interest because she complied, lifting her other breast into sight. I attacked it immediately, wrestling the unwieldy weight of her breast in my small hands and plunging the already turgid nipple into my mouth. The milk was already taking effect and I could feel energy suffusing my limbs and giving me the strength to manage her heavy mammary. The opening jets of milk were so powerful I gagged for a moment and Heather laughed, jiggling her largesse against my face. “Easy tiger,” she said.

Her thick milk continued to pour out and my stomach began to tighten painfully. Ignoring the pain I guzzled from her seemingly limitless supply. The ache in my stomach grew and grew until it felt like I might explode. Heather’s flow slowed to a trickle and then suddenly her nipple pulled away. I opened my mouth to protest but a small burp came out instead. “I think you’ve had enough,” she said sternly.

I looked down and saw that she was right. My stomach was distended as though I’d developed a beer gut overnight. Her huge tits held more milk than I could physically consume. The effects of that milk were another matter entirely. Strength permeated every molecule of my body, I felt incredible, superhuman. And I knew exactly what to do with my newfound power.  “I’m gonna make you bigger,” I declared, coaxing my dark spark into a flame.

 

“Oh?” Heather asked, bemused. “And how are you going to do that?”

 

I pointed to her bed. Heather glanced at the bed then back at me. After a moment she grasped my meaning and laughed abruptly. With a look of mock scandalization she said, “Michael Benson are you asking me to have sex with you?”

 

Momentarily caught off-guard by her use of my full name I stuttered “Y-yes.”

 

“Hmm,” Heather tapped her lips thoughtfully. Finally she said, “Do you really think you can handle all this?” She gestured at her statuesque body.

“Yes,” I replied with confidence granted by my hypercharged body. Heather’s eyes shone with amusement as she closed the door then sauntered over to her bed and sat. I shook my head and said, “Not like that, turn around on your hands and knees.” Her eyes narrowed suspiciously for a moment so I stepped next to the bed and pressed my hand gently into her side, attempting to nudge her into position. Heather sighed and complied, brushing my hand away as she flipped over and crawled onto the bed. Once in position she glanced over her shoulder with a look that said ‘I’m playing along for now’.

 

Quickly peeling off my clothes I hopped into bed beside her, my weight barely registering on the mattress which was already depressed from supporting Heather’s huge body. Her broad hips and plump ass were covered by a skimpy set of panties that matched the lacy designs on her bra. Ignoring the panties for the moment I hugged my body against Heather’s thick glutes, marveling at how her hips eclipsed my chest. Slowly and deliberately I leaned to the side and planted a kiss on her hip. Heather twitched, then giggled and said, “That tickles.”

 

I kissed her again and again moving slowly down and towards the center of her body so that before long I was pressing my lips against the left cheek of her ass. Heather’s entire body trembled slightly proving that subservient foreplay was effective whether she requested it or not. I briefly considered pulling her panties down with my teeth like I’d seen in some movie or porno but I figured keeping it simple was probably best. I had exactly one ace up my sleeve and it was not time to play it.

 

I continued to press my lips into her ass, covering its broad expanse in dozens of kisses before reaching up and slowly pulling the edge of her panties down. For a moment Heather tensed and I froze… In all our sexual escapades I’d never taken the lead, it was new and strange for both of us. I wasn’t even entirely sure why she was playing along. Maybe my bravado had won her over? Maybe she was just hungry for another serving of size.

 

Heather relaxed and I pushed the doubts from my mind while pulling her lacy undergarment over the voluptuous rear. As the panties reached the tops of her thighs a wave of Heather’s musk hit me. The lips of her sex were parted slightly revealing a wedge of glistening pink flesh. My arm would probably fit into her pussy with ease… but I had something else in mind. I wrapped my arms around the pillars of her thighs and without preamble thrust into her doggystyle.

 

My pelvis pushed firmly against the meaty pads of her ass and I marveled at its supple power. Heather’s breasts were firm, especially given their size, but her ass was like a ball of iron wrapped in a gel pillow. She had pulverized me with it but now it was my turn. I began to thrust into Heather with the meager inches she had left me. After thirty seconds or so she cocked her head to one side and said, “Are you…? Is that it?”

 

Shame heated my face but I kept ramming into her massive backside, pounding my anger and frustration into her with each thrust. Heather yawned and in a bored voice said, “I can barely feel you.” Ignoring her taunts I hammered away, watching her massive ass cheeks ripple with every thrust. Sweat began to trickle down my face as an orgasm began to build. “I appreciate the enthusiasm, Mikey,” Heather said “But you’re just too small.”

 

“You wanted me small,” I growled as I plowed into her with everything I had. “You want me even smaller.”  

 

“Yeah,” Heather said huskily, probably turned on more by the thought of me getting smaller than by any physical stimulation. “Hurry up then I guess.”

“You’re going to get bigger and bigger. You want to be huge,” I continued, playing into her fantasy.

 

“Mmm hmm,” Heather moaned softly and began grinding back into me.

 

My ace was a simple technique from my dirty old bastard of an uncle- and it was time to play it.

 

I reached down with both hands below where my shaft was rapidly thrusting into Heather’s sex and pressed my thumbs gently into her sex. Heather gasped and her body tensed so violently that the bed creaked alarmingly. “Omigod,” she muttered. I worked my thumbs over the nub at the top of her sex, gradually increasing the level of pressure. A guttural moan vibrated from Heather and her head sagged into the pillows. I had to raise my body as her hips rose higher. She began thrusting back into me forcefully and my entire body lifted off the bed as her ass bounced me into the air.

 

“How much do you want?” I said loudly.

 

“More,” she moaned.

 

Edging closer and closer to orgasm I flicked my thumb over her clit faster and faster. Heather whimpered, twisting the comforter in her huge hands. “You want it all?” I grunted.

 

“Yes,” Heather hissed in sexual fervor. “More.”

 

“Take it!” I shouted. “Take it all! I don’t care!”

 

Heather shuddered and heaved beneath me and I finally burst, spilling my life into her. The bed quaked and groaned as Heather convulsed violently. Her primal scream rattled the windows as we crested the wave of orgasm together. As my seed blasted into her I noticed in a light-headed euphoria that my stomach was no longer distended with milk. Semen was still blasting out of me when Heather began to grow. Her massive body squirmed and gyrated against the bed as she expanded and her copious juices soaked my crotch and the bed beneath us.

 

My orgasm finally tapered off and I lay limply on top of Heather’s ass as it ballooned with fat and muscle. A wave of dizziness washed over me as my strength diminished but it did not dissipate entirely. The sheer volume of milk I’d consumed was likely to thank for that. Sprawled on the bed Heather continued to convulse in micro-orgasms as I recovered. To my surprise I was still hard. Another effect of the milk? Whatever the cause it suited me just fine. Not waiting for Heather to recover I spun around so that my head was pointed towards her feet and my hips were level with her ass.

Using the flood of her cum for lubrication I began to hump her ass. Of course at my current size I was nowhere near long enough to actually penetrate her so I used my legs to push the two halves of her ass together. Again I pressed my fingers into with Heather’s fragrant pussy, stimulating her most sensitive spots. She twitched and moaned beneath me, lost in hedonistic bliss. It wasn’t long before I joined her again. The dark inferno burned bright and I came again and again and again.

 

This is what she wanted. This is what I wanted.

 

I was having my way with Heather Vance just like my countless high school fantasies. Yet the dark inferno was hollowing me out, and every orgasm took a little bit more than the one before. My dick was sore- no it was past sore. It ached and burned. My whole body ached and burned and worse I was stuck. Heather was everywhere, she was everything. I’d thrust too hard and become wedged in her crack. Bracing my arms on her taut flesh I pushed but my arms only quaked weakly in response. Frustrated I began grinding my pelvis into her, fighting through the pain so I could cum again.

 

“Mike?” Heather said dreamily. When had she stopped orgasming? “What are you doing?”

“Giving you everything!” I gasped.

 

“Stop,” Heather said.

 

I didn’t stop.

 

The world tilted as Heather rolled onto her side, and I tumbled out of ass and onto the bed. Heather finished rolling over and looked down at me with drug-addled uncertainty; surfeited with my lifeforce. “You’re so small,” she said drunkenly. The reality of that statement took a moment to sink in.

 

For a moment profound sadness marred her beautiful face.

 

I seized on it like a rope thrown to man drowning and opened my mouth to tell her everything. The swing, the bullies, our brief time together- everything. Except at that moment the world decided to split in two.

 

***

 

The ceiling was the first thing to disintegrate.

 

Cracks raced over its surface as though the building were being rocked by an earthquake. Gradually the cracks covered every unbroken space until the ceiling was a pane of darkness speckled with flecks of paint and soon even those were gone. The walls followed suit, dissolving in unsettling silence until the room was a platform looking out into a black abyss. A deep rumbling reverberated from the void.

I screamed.

 

I expected to hear Heather laugh at me but when I turned I saw she wasn’t laughing. Her eyes were wide with surprise and fear. My alarm quickly escalated into terror and I scrambled towards the center of the bed as the abyss began to take shape. Multi-hued blooms of color filled the sky like a nightmare sunset and a massive silhouette began to rise. At first it looked like a dark planet ascending only as I watched the massive shape began to gain definition. Shadowy tendrils shifted on either side of the massive oval as it rotated, revealing the unmistakable profile something all too familiar.

It took what felt like an eternity to comprehend the massive object as a face but the moment I made the connection IT noticed our presence as well. My warning to Heather came out as unintelligible gibberish. Suddenly a star ignited overhead revealing the face of a titanic young woman. Dark haired and pale skinned she had cruel eyes and pert lips that were currently pursed in annoyance. A moment later they parted and a booming voice rattled my bones:

 

“AHH. THERE YOU ARE.”

 

It was everything I could do not to piss myself. Heather croaked behind me before clearing her throat and managing, “L-Lilian I-”

 

“THERE IS LITTLE TIME. MY SISTER PREVENTS MY RETURN BUT NOT FOR MUCH LONGER THANKS TO YOU. TAKE THESE, USE THEM.”

 

White crystals rained onto the bed and I lept back in terror. Only they weren’t striking us, only bouncing harmlessly on the mattress. Heather’s hand on my shoulder pushed me behind her and she said, “T-Thank you but… how?”

 

The titaness scoffed and reached towards us. The gargantuan hand blotted out the light of the meager star and when a finger extended towards us I knew my life was about to end. Like a collapsing skyscraper the finger bore down until I could feel the heat radiating from its massive surface. I was an ant waiting to be crushed and in a second of terrible clarity I was thankful that it would be swift. Only it slowed- beside me Heather’s hands were raised up to ward it off but the building-size digit pressed inexorably downward through her paltry defense. Heather shook with effort- no, not effort. She was stricken by some sort of seizure, her eyes were rolled back in her head and... I snapped.

 

With a feral cry I launched towards the impossible monster, biting and punching and scratching. A moment later the tower-like digit retracted and Heather slumped to the bed shivering. Booming laughter rattled my skull and I clamped hands over my ears to shut out the thunderous noise. When that didn’t help I curled into a ball, shaking with the agony of her laughter until it began to fade.

 

When the sound was gone I opened my eyes and the monster was gone.

 

The void was gone. I was on Heather’s bed, in Heather’s room. Outside I could see skeletal trees tremble in the fall winds. Panicked, I scrambled over to Heather and shook her lifeless body. Then again. I called to her. She didn’t answer, she was gone. A sob ripped free of my throat.

 

Heather’s eyes blinked open. Choking back another sob, this one relieved, I said, “What happened, what was that, what did she do to you?”


Heather sat up groaned, pressing a hand to her temple. After a few deep breaths she picked up one of the white crystals and turned it over in her hand. Slowly she looked up to where the monster had been and said, “She showed me what must be done.”