- Text Size +

The only thing that prevented me from fleeing the room in terror was a lingering sense of disbelief. Had Heather really turned two college girls into doll-sized statuettes? Frozen like that were they even still alive? The idea that she could snuff out two lives without batting an eyelash didn’t seem possible.


Heather thumbed off her phone off and studied me over the mountainous swell of her bust. I couldn’t look away, the seven foot tall teen commanded attention through sheer force of presence.


“I can feel it, you know,” she said. “When you shrink. I can even feel where you are.” She set me back down on the floor and said, “Watch this,” and closed her eyes.

Confused by the sudden shift in mood and even more so by Heather’s odd behavior I tentatively said, “Watch what?”

“Move somewhere, anywhere.”

“Okay?” I said, and took a few steps backward. Immediately Heather’s pointer finger shot out in my direction, pointing squarely at my chest. I backed away and her finger followed me. Was I too loud? My miniscule weight didn’t make any sound that I could hear yet Heather’s finger followed me unerringly. Disconcerted I turned towards the couch and dashed underneath. Following the support beam I crossed to the other side, fully hidden from sight. When I reached the opposite end of the couch I peeked out only to see Heather’s finger aimed at me as though I had not moved at all.


Her eyes opened. “You see Mikey? You’re mine, I own you.” Moments ago Heather had shrunk two people down to nothing. I didn’t protest. Booming steps brought Heather over to the fallen quartz crystals. She picked them up and studied each in turn before moving towards the bedroom. “Follow me,” she instructed. For a moment I stood paralyzed with fear and bewilderment as Heather disappeared into her.


Suddenly I understood why she had demonstrated her ability to find me. I wanted to run. I wanted to hide. I wanted to be anywhere except beneath the thumb of this succubus. I wanted to believe there was something left of the sweet, fragile girl I’d once protected. Some part of her that could be salvaged. Doubtful.


I followed her into the bedroom.

Buttons popped through the taut holes of Heather’s shirt as she slipped out of the tight school clothes and tossed them carelessly to the floor. Conversely I had to hold onto my clothes to keep them from sliding off my stick-thin body, the most recent bout of shrinking left me swimming in stiff fabric. Heather sat down at the edge of the bed and I gaped at the black heavy duty bra and matching panties that strained around her curves. Her face betrayed an atypical mix of concern and uncertainty.


“It’s like a drug, you know,” She said softly, her gaze locked on the pale red crystals in her hands. “When Crystal shrunk I was upset,” Heather continued in a halting voice. “I had everything I’d ever wanted but it cost my friend everything.” I was your friend, I wanted to say. Heather went on, “After that I took a bit here and there from certain people who deserved it, but the more I took the more I wanted. Then when you came…” She hesitated, then shook her head. “I don’t know if I can stop,” she said, and her tone seemed to say ‘I don’t know if I want to’. “You have no idea how good it feels to take.”                        


“I know how it feels to lose,” I said abruptly, surprising myself.


Heather looked up sharply, her expression wary. When no further rebuke came she looked away again. “I never imagined things would go this far,” she said. I could barely believe what I was hearing, was Heather actually... apologizing? “When they,” her voice took on a hard edge, “When those bitches drained you...You could have died.” The anger in her voice seemed directed at more than the intruders, like she was still looking for an outlet. Our eyes met and, suddenly, she found one. “Why didn’t you run?” she challenged, her eyes stabbing into mine. “Why didn’t you hide?” Oh no, I thought with a sinking feeling every bit as sickening as being drained. She had come so close to admitting fault, to letting me through her armor of self-infatuation. Heather took the sadness in my eyes as an admission of guilt. “Do you want to die? That’s what you were trying to do the other night, wasn’t it?” She said, eyes narrowing.

“No,” I protested less confidently than i would have liked. “I-” I started before Heather cut me off.


“What was it then Mikey, you like watching me get bigger that much?” She asked scornfully.


“No...” My voice wavered like a reed buffeted by a storm.


“Really? So if I started growing right now you wouldn’t get aroused?” Heather challenged.


“That’s not- This is your fault!” I shouted.


“What’s my fault?” Heather scoffed, “That you wanted me so badly you were ready to give up everything to watch me grow?”


“That-that-that,” I stuttered, flustered from Heather twisting my words. “That’s not true!”


The raven haired beauty sat up straight on the bed, bra creaking as her enormous bust asserted its bulk. “Prove it,” she said.


Taking a deep breath to get my emotions under control I replied, “How am I supposed to do that?”


Heather laughed, jiggling the tops of her enormous breasts. “Don’t cum.”


“Huh?” I said.


She rose off the bed, gradually sucking the light from the room as her enormous body swayed towards me. “We’re going to play a game,” she said when I was fully in her shadow. “I’m going to have some fun with my new toys and you’re going to try not to cum.” She squatted down and reached under my arms to hoist me into the air. “Don’t worry,” Heather said as she lifted me. Upward force and gravity pulled the pants off my spindly legs. She said, “I won’t lay a finger on this little thing,” with a dismissive glance at my dangling dick.

The straining mounds of her breasts were inches away, each fat orb wider than my chest and between them a line of cleavage tall and deep enough to swallow my body from neck to knees. Heather drank in my attention with the smug satisfaction that was her trademark. “See something you like, Mikey?” she said coyly.

Blushing I looked away, “Yeah, you’re hot Heather,” I said defiantly. “That doesn’t mean I want to wither away to nothing”

“Aww,” Heather pouted mockingly. “Don’t you want me to get even hotter?”


“No,” I lied, crossing my arms over my chest.


She leaned in so that our noses nearly touched. “Good little boys shouldn’t lie,” she said, her cinnamon scented breath hot against my cheek. “Now, let’s find you a front row seat to the best show in town.” Heather carried me effortlessly over to the bed and sat down. Holding me so that her body filled my vision she purred, “Mmm, where do you want to sit, toy?” Heather slid me down her thigh, her silky smooth skin radiating heat intense enough to make sweat bead on my brow. “My legs?” Her thighs were lithely muscled pillars as thick as tree trunks. Pressing my frail body against one Heather flexed and her powerful muscles swelled, crushing me painfully back into her palm.


The surprise was greater than the pain. Heather was displaying the basic facts of my new life. A simple flex of her leg was enough to overwhelm every muscle in my body. I had no illusions about what would have happened if she had held me closer; cracked ribs would have been the least of my worries. “Then again, I wouldn’t want to send you flying if I get… excited,” Heather smiled. She leaned slowly backwards and began dragging me up her thigh towards the furnace heat of her sex. “How about my pussy? You could imagine how it will feel when you’re small enough to slip inside, just another toy for my hungry little kitty.”


Still covered by panties Heather’s ‘kitty’ was anything but little. The lips of her pussy were tall enough to swallow my legs. I knew she was trying to provoke me, but I couldn’t help it, I was getting hard. Humid waves of musk rose from her crotch bathing me in her scent as she pressed me gently into her mound. “Mmm, it would be so easy to gobble you up,” Heather said huskily. “But not yet,” she moaned softly, and dragged me up past her damp sex to the taut plain of her abdomen.


A normal person would have carried a bit of baby fat around the stomach given the massive rack and voluptuous backside Heather had, of course, she was anything but normal. Her belly button was a teacup sized indent beneath a set of four lightly defined abdominal muscles; no doubt the result of theft rather than exercise. “The tummy gives you a nice view of my babies Heather said, squeezing her arms together so that her bust exploded upward revealing underboob and a few inches of cleavage where the base of her bra was pushed away from her sternum by the sheer volume of boob it contained.


“Mmm, I see you like that,” Heather said, her tone dripping with conceit. “Your little guy has cast his vote it seems… but I did promise you a front row seat.” Heather slid me up the smooth skin of her abdomen and began lifting me up the broad curve of her left breast. It was like being dragged across the surface of an over-filled waterbed, only Heather’s skin was much softer and many times warmer. A nipple tented the black, lacy fabric at the center of her massive tit. “Mmm, you see how excited I am about getting bigger?” Heather’s sultry breath washed over me. “Why don’t you give it a little suck?” She positioned my head over a nipple the size of a coffee can.

Between the lacy black patterns I could see the crinkled brown flesh of her nipple as it swelled in anticipation; stretching the fabric with its girth. Her pebbled areola brushed against my penis and I tensed. “Suck,” Heather commanded. Unable to fit her swollen dug in my mouth I nibbled at the edge biting through the fabric of her bra as best I could. Each nibble made it swell even more until I had to crane my neck uncomfortably to stay focused on the tip. Wetness bloomed beneath my mouth and suddenly I was sucklng drips of milk through the lacy fabric. “Mmm,” Heather moaned as her milk let down and the stain spread over my body, drenching the front of her massive jugg in a fresh batch of her cream. “Drink up, toy.” Heather sighed.


Drinking wasn’t the problem; milk blasted from Heather’s engorged nipple so quickly that I found myself gasping for air as a torrent of pale fluid gushed over me. After a few moments spent half drinking, half drowning in her flow Heather pulled me away. “Good,” she panted. “Now how about you sit riiiight…” she sang the word as she moved me closer to her face. Suddenly she spun me around so that I faced the ceiling and my feet brushed against the top of her cleavage. “Here,” she said, and plunged me between her enormous tits. Immediately the heat of her cleavage soaked me in sweat.


A draft of cool air around my ankles told me that from shoulders to shins I was buried between Heather’s monumental breasts. The pressure was intense; the only thing keeping me from getting crushed between her tits was the fact she was lying down and gravity helped pull the tonnage of her breasts apart. Each elephantine orb towered over me, stretching a canopy of brack bra between them like a tent. “Comfy?” Heather laughed, causing the walls of my prison to tremble.


The telltale squelch of Heather playing with her pussy preceded a shudder that would have tossed me into the air if I had not been pinned down by the oppressive weight of her tits. “If you cum I’m going to make you my little toy, Mikey.” Heather panted. I could tell she was speaking as much for her benefit as mine. “A tiny little sex slave to do whatever I want. You see this?” A crimson crystal floated overhead, the hand holding it obscured by pale flesh and lacy fabric. As I watched the crystal’s surface liquified and reformed into a phallus in the space of a breath. “Next time I’ll use your body instead of this,” Heather murmured.


The crystal dildo vanished behind Heather’s rack and a moment later a shudder passed through her body. Heather’s throaty moans vibrated everything and the sweaty prison of her tits sweltered hotter with each passing second. Her face was a mask of ecstasy, lips parted, eyes half-lidded, and cheeks flushed with masturbatory bliss. “I can feel your itty bitty dick between my tits,” she said with a little gasp of pleasure. “How long... are you going... to last when... I grow?” Heather asked between soft moans that reverberated through my body.

As if on cue, her breasts began to expand.


Unlike when I became smaller the sense of change was not accompanied by nausea; but it was equally uncomfortable. Heather’s bloated tits were forced closer and closer together as she overflowed the cups of her brassiere. Their immense, soft weight pressed down and my ribs creaked beneath their growing pressure. “Nnnng,” Heather groaned, “There’s so much… unnngh, it’s so good.” Beneath us the boxspring cracked alarmingly as Heather continued to grow, her feet were probably pushing past the end the massive bed frame by now.


Heather’s cleavage was a soft, suffocating tomb. The black bra struggled mightily, little popping sounds emanating from it every couple seconds as stitches surrendered one after the other. Her neck stretched further and further above me until suddenly her skull thumped against the headboard. Heather let out an irritated grunt and sat up, immediately the pressure on my chest relaxed and I sucked in a much needed breath. I could see over Heather’s swollen mounds that even sitting up her feet were nearly at the bed’s edge and her growth was not slowing down.


Heather’s hand pulled back and I saw the source of her growth, the red crystal- more pale now than it had been minutes ago. She was draining it like she had drained me. Another eager thrust of the crystal carried the slurping sound of Heather’s drenched sex and brought her head a little closer to the ceiling. “Fuck… Yes…. More.” Heather said, each word punctuating another thrust that inflated her body even more.


The pressure on my chest increased rapidly as the bra forced her burgeoning tits against me. To say there was no room left in her bra would be a gross understatement; Heather was overflowing the top, sides, and bottom of her brassier with enough tit flesh to fill the brassieres of a half dozen lesser females. I groaned in pain as the pressure built. The plastic squares that held the straining straps began to discolor as Heather’s bloated boobs forced them to compensate for far more tit than they were designed to contain. I prayed they would give out before my ribs snapped like twigs.


Heather’s husky voice rumbled beneath me,“You’re my little bitch, Mikey. You’re going to nnnng, beg for my attention...” I couldn’t breath, let alone speak in protest. “You’ll be lucky if I let you kiss my fucking feet… No, I’ll make you beg to kiss my feet or… nnnnng, I’ll crush your puny body with my toes. Ahhhhhhnnn, that’s what you want right? Beg for your goddess for your life. Do it!” she demanded suddenly.


A pained whimper escaped my lips.   


It was enough for Heather. “Ahhhhh!” She screamed as the rumpled sheets between her legs darkened. Her back arched in orgasm and pain shot through my chest as ribs cracked beneath the pressure. The swollen canyon of her cleavage was a vice crushing the life from my body and yet my erection was stronger than ever.         


I shuddered, pleasure and pain coursing through my body in equal parts. “Bigger,” Heather moaned, completely oblivious to my suffering. “Bigger!” Syrupy fluid flew from her sex with every thrust, the phallic crystal draining of color. The boxspring let out a resounding crack and the bed lurched as Heather’s massive body forced the mattress down into the wreckage. “More!” Heather cried out, wantonly oblivious. I wanted to cry out but I couldn’t breathe. Heather’s tits were crushing me. The world faded white.


Crack!


The pressure abruptly relaxed- Heather’s tits exploded free of her bra. Plastic shrapnel flew across the room as the custom bra that had cost me a month’s rent surrendered to Heather’s growth. My chance to breathe was short lived and I slipped between her undulating tits as they rebounded off each other. Like twin whales her slick breast flesh slapped back together and I grunted in pain. My arms were pinned by their gargantuan weight and my feet couldn’t find purchase on Heather’s sweat-slicked skin- I was trapped, suffocating, in her cleavage.


Oxygen deprived, struggling for my life between breasts bigger than my body, I lost it. Orgasm burned every thought from my mind and I slipped into darkness.