- Text Size +

 

I awoke on a shelf paralyzed and unable to breathe.

 

Motes of dust drifted through sunlight inches from from my face but they might as well have been in another galaxy. Everything around me: Heather’s new bed, the bleach white walls, the black pressboard shelving had a strange beneath-the-water reflectivity to it. Nothing seemed entirely real, more like an impressionist rendition of ‘A Girl’s Bedroom’.

 

Despite being trapped in some sort of suspended animation I resisted the urge to panic. Though, honestly, it may have been that the thing preventing me from breathing also prevented me from losing my mind. Given my inability to move, speak, breathe, hear, or even feel- panic seemed like a perfectly good option. Instead I did what all objects on shelves do: nothing, I certainly didn’t reflect on how I’d ended up here. That was a problem for Future Mike; a guy undaunted by living in a nightmare and able to perform incredible feats such as breathing air. Though oxygen, apparently, was not a necessary ingredient for my current state of existence.

 

Maybe I fell asleep or zoned out because the next thing I knew a noise from the other room startled me back to my senses. The plural on ‘sense’ was already major improvement over the singular ability to watch dust drift, so I was excited to hear what followed the thump of a closed door. “Damn, is this your place? It’s dope,” a guy’s voice echoed from the other room. The audio quality was off as though he were being broadcast over an out-of-tune radio or speaking through a fishtank. I detested him immediately.

 

“Yeah,” Heather said, sounding bored. “Drinks are in the fridge, help yourself.”

“Nice, nice,” the bro answered. “But you’re the only thing here that’s gonna quench my thirst, babe. Haaa, I’m playing but for real you are like- fire.” Even out-of-tune I could tell this guy was a humongous douchebag. In my mind’s eye I could see two popped collars and a sideways hat stuck on a husky ex-jock body. The kind of guy that peaks in high school and is an intolerable ass forever afterwards. He probably brought a twelve-pack of natty ice and an xbone with him. Why did Heather bring this piece of shit over?

 

The door to the bedroom opened and Heather ducked in. Immediately the surreal, painterly appearance to everything faded. Heather stood perfectly in focus and perfectly massive. A sheer white blouse was tucked into a pair of blue jeans that were painted over her thick hips.  While her height was incredible the size of her body was even more intimidating. Normally tall people were lanky or long limbed; Heather was uniformly magnified- every part of her was huge.

 

Her shoulders wide enough for an NFL linebacker. Her arms were thicker than an average guy’s thighs and lead to hands that could likely palm a basketball with ease. Breasts that would be cartoonishly large on someone of smaller stature sat high and proud on Heather’s massive frame; lending an unmistakable femininity to a body that exuded strength and power. Tree trunk thighs strained the orange stitching of her jeans and seemed liable to explode if she so much as flexed. A single calf was as large as my entire body and orders of magnitude stronger, twitching with the feminine muscle necessary to carry her gargantuan frame. She wasn’t wearing shoes, all that height was her- only a pair of simple black ankle socks covered the massive planks that were her feet.   

 

Her head turned, bringing my attention back up her towering body. Wavy black hair fell to her broad shoulders, framing a face that could have launched a thousand ships. Her eyes flicked to my position on the shelf then away so quickly I wondered if I had imagined it. “Bedroom is in here,” she said over her shoulder.

 

“Whoa,” the bro said squeezing in behind her. He was a bit different than I’d imagined; taller and lankier but I’d nailed the ballcap. A grey v-neck t-shirt replaced the popped collars and a pair of shit-bag shades completed the frat boy look. “Your shit is hype,” he said, removing  his sunglasses to give the room a slack-jawed once over. “Guess you get pretty much whatever you want, huh?”

“Jealous?” Heather said with a smirk.

 

“A little,” the bro admitted. “I’m 6’2” and I’m only chest level with you.” He took that opportunity to ogle Heather’s massive rack. Each tit was easily larger than his head and caused stress lines to radiate across the surface of her blouse. If she were to squeeze me between them again I’d be buried from head to toe. “Crazy. How tall are you anyway?” the bro asked, finally looking up from Heather’s chest to her face.

 

“Seven feet and eleven inches,” Heather said proudly. Holy shit, I thought, she’s almost eight feet tall. She was at the edge of tall person territory teetering on the cusp of supernatural. This new reality was probably fine with that. Hell, they were probably eating out of her hand.

  
“Dayum girl, can I get somma that on loan? You like one of those post-op supermodels,” he said in wonder. “You know I always wanted to get with a really tall girl like you.”

 

Heather sat on the edge of the bed and it creaked alarmingly; if she wasn’t careful she’d need another new one before long. “Seth,” she said flatly,  “There aren’t any girls like me.”

“Fo sho, fo sho,” Seth nodded and said, “7’11” is crazy tall, like... that’s a convenient height, right? Haaaa, I’m playing but for real I hope you’re open 24/7 because you never know when Imma get thirsty.” I would have given anything- anything - to punch him right in the mouth.

Heather pulled out a nail file and began tending to her immaculately manicured nails. “Depends,” she said.

 

Seth moved beside her so that I could see both of them in profile. “On what?” he said.

 

“Your performance.”

 

“Ohh, I get it. This is like a test. Gotta see if I have what it takes?” Seth’s back straightened as he thrust his chest out in a classic show of machismo. I mentally rolled my eyes.

 

Heather didn’t look up from filing her nails and said, “Something like that.” What the fuck Heather, I thought, is this the new plan; stick me on the shelf so I can watch you get banged by other dudes? Am I an ornament that doesn’t rate as a person? Heather, oblivious to my silent outrage, said, “Becky said you like being on top?”

“Becky? She’s a good girl, and yeah thats right.”

 

“Mmm, that’s not gonna work for me. Why don’t you kneel there,” Heather pointed to the floor in front of her.

 

For a moment Seth hesitated and I felt a surge of gleeful anticipation. Unfortunately it was short lived. “Aight, I got you,” Seth replied, sounding disappointed.

 

“Help me get these off,” Heather said and stuck out her legs so that Seth could help remove her pants. Her legs were so long they made Seth seem like a boy as he kneeled between them. Heather lifted her expansive ass off the edge of the bed and Seth began to slide the jeans down her shapely legs. The amount of denim he peeled off of her could have made pants for two normal people and Seth seemed surprised by the bundle filling his arms. Finally the pants slipped over Heather’s massive feet and Seth looked at the jeans then back at Heather with naked awe. “You gonna stare all day or take off these panties?”

 

“Girl…” Dumbstruck, Seth muttered, “Nothin’ could stop me from gettin’ you outta those.”

 

The other end of the bed jumped upwards as Heather let her weight drop back to the mattress. “Wanna bet?” she said with a cheshire grin. “Try.”

 

Seth reached for the waist of Heather’s red, satiny panties and began to tug. The panties bunched around Heather’s hips, the thin material rolling and twisting as Seth tugged repeatedly. Heather laughed derisively while Seth became increasingly flustered. There was no way to get the panties over Heather’s huge, shapely ass with it planted firmly on the bed. Adjusting his grip Seth tried lifting Heather to free the underwear but only succeeded in sending Heather into another fit of laughter and bouncing her ever so slightly. Seth grunted in frustration and began pulling violently on the panties and Heather’s hand came down in a flash with a slap that rang through the room. Ignoring Seth’s cry of pain she said imperiously, “Do not ruin my clothes.”

 

Seth cradled the offending hand beneath his arm, his face betraying a hint of fear that was all too familiar. “Sorry,” he mumbled.

 

Heather’s irritation evaporated in an instant and with a coy smile she said, “I’ll make you a deal. If you can get my panties off without my help I’ll let you fuck me with in whatever position you want.” Seth’s eyes brightened with anticipation and I mentally shook my head at how easily he was being manipulated. I ignored the little voice that told me I hadn’t done any better. “But If you can’t... you have to do whatever I say.”   
     

“Aight,” Seth said immediately, subconsciously wetting his lips in anticipation as he stared at Heather’s crotch.  

 

Heather’s smile widened. “Here,” she said leaning back on the bed. “I’ll even make it easier on you.” Now that her upper body wasn’t directly above her ass he would only have to lift the weight of her thighs, ass, and part of her midsection to strip Heather’s panties off. I marveled at her confidence. How much did she weigh? Three hundred pounds? Four hundred? More? Considering how easily she had crushed the bed probably at least four hundred. She was easily double Seth’s weight and considering his build possibly closer to triple. The file appeared in Heather’s hand again and she went back to tending her nails while Seth sized up his opponent. There was no question he was going to need to lift Heather’s ass up from where it was sunk into the mattress. The only other way to get her out those red panties was with a pair of scissors and that was clearly off the table.

 

Seth opted for brute force, standing at the end of the bed he got a handle on Heather’s wide hips and heaved upward. A smile tugged at Heather’s lips as Seth managed to get exactly nowhere. Sweat beaded beneath the rim of Seth’s ballcap and his arms trembled with effort as he struggled mightily to pry Heather off the bed. Heather stretched out her arm out and inspected the nails of her left hand and nodded in approval before switching hands. Her casual disinterest, whether genuine or affected, was not lost on Seth. Frowning in frustration he attempted a different approach, squatting down and pushing Heather’s legs upwards with his entire body. With this angle he was able to use his legs and the rest of his body to help with the lift and slowly but surely Heather’s butt began to rise. Almost immediately Seth’s entire body began to tremble with the effort; the more Heather was leveraged off the bed the more of her weight rested on Seth. Her thick thighs covered the entire width of his shoulders and pressed tightly against his head. Red-faced and sweating profusely he managed to get his fingers hooked in the hem of Heather’s panties and began to pull. For a moment it looked like he would succeed.

 

The red satiny material made it to the widest part of Heather’s ass and abruptly stopped. With all of his strength being used to lift Heather a scant couple inches off the bed the only available power was in his hands; and even though her backside was no longer trapping the shiny material something else was preventing them from sliding down. With a gasp Seth dropped Heather back to the bed and doubled over, panting for breath. Heather laughed, “Having trouble there, big guy?”

After a few moments spent catching his breath Seth replied, “Nah girl,” he panted. “Hope you like doggy style.”

 

Heather snorted and rolled her eyes. “Whatever, hurry up. I’m getting bored.”

 

Seth’s eyes flashed darkly and despite myself I was momentarily concerned for Heather before I remembered she could crush him like a bug. “Alright let’s go, baby.” Seth whooped, psyching himself up for round two. He crouched down like a linebacker and sprang upward, lifting Heather in one smooth motion. The explosive power of the maneuver had the unintended consequence of dropping Heather’s weight back down on his shoulders when the upward momentum ended abruptly. Seth’s entire body slid backwards, his feet squeaking against the floor as Heather’s weight bore down on him. Trembling with effort he made another grab for her panties and this time I saw what kept them in place. Heather flexed. That was it. She flexed the muscles in her thighs and glutes which caused the already tight panties to strain around her bloated backside.

 

Strength fading fast Seth made another desperate tug and succeeded in dragging Heather’s panties down another inch or two before she flexed harder. A tearing noise echoed through the room and Seth froze. Heather set down her nail file and sat up, nearly crushing Seth’s arms as he scrambled backwards. Seth said, “I didn’t-”

 

He cut off as Heather slapped his face, leaving an angry red mark on his cheek. “What did I tell you?” she said menacingly.

 

“But I-”

 

“Shut up.” Heather said, pressing her massive foot against Seth’s chest she pushed him the rest of the way to the floor. That her foot covered a large portion of his abdomen was a fact not lost on Seth as he stared at it incredulously. The crazy thing was that I didn’t think he was guilty, Heather’s powerful glutes had likely done far more damage than any of Seth’s feeble tugs. Whoevers fault it was judging by Heather’s hard eyed stare she intended to make him pay for it. “You lost the bet so you are going to do what I say,” she declared.

 

Prone on the floor with Heather’s foot planted on his chest Seth appeared to finally appreciate their relative gap in power. “O-okay,” he said fearfully.  

 

“You can start by taking my socks off. Assuming that isn’t too much for you to handle?” she said snidely. She wriggled her toes against Seth’s chest with an arrogant sneer.   

Cowed, Seth pealed the socks off Heather’s feet one by one and tossed them aside. Heather smiled and said, “Good boy. Now, since you like doggy so much you can be my little bitch.”

“Uhh…” Seth said looking away. His glance towards the door did not go unnoticed.

 

“Nuh uh, you lost the bet. You’re my little bitch boy now,” Heather said. “Clean them.” She pushed her foot into Seth’s face and he cringed away.

 

Furtively searching the room with his eyes as though a bucket of soap and water were going to miraculously appear Seth’s expression slowly soured. “Could you umm, like, shower?” he asked nervously.

 

“Are you saying my feet stink?” Heather said, pretending to take offense. “You better clean them then.” When Seth didn’t immediately respond she crushed his face to the floor beneath one massive foot. “Come on, be a good little doggy... lick.” After a long moment’s hesitation Seth stretched out his tongue and tentatively ran his tongue over ball of Heather’s foot. His eyes squinted shut in a grimace as Heather’s sweaty sole greased his tongue.

 

Perversely delighted by Seth’s suffering I smiled inwardly; served that piece of shit right. Heather was mine. That thought brought a host of horrible things to mind that I was not nearly ready to deal with. I shoved them down as Heather smeared her foot into Seth’s face and said, “Keep going, I didn’t say stop.”

 

Face beet red from exertion, being slapped, and now smooshed against the floor Seth groaned and began lapping at Heather’s foot until she relieved the pressure on his head. The moment he stopped her foot began to press down again. He quickly went back to work, licking the grime from her unwashed feet. “Good boy,” Heather crooned. She leaned back contentedly on the bed, her cheeks flushing with the power she held over her latest conquest. “Clean my toes,” she demanded haughtily.

 

Again Seth balked but quickly reconsidered when Heather’s powerful calf flexed inches from his face. Swirled his tongue around her huge toes Seth’s disgust increased with every passing moment. “Do a good job,” Heather warned and stretched her toes apart, inviting Seth to clean between them. His tongue darted between her big toe and the one beside it and he blanched in revulsion; whatever beautifying powers Heather possessed clearly did not extend to odor-free feet. Heather allowed Seth to get between each of her toes before she pulled her foot away. Seth’s sickly complexion appeared hopeful when her foot retreated until her other foot swung into view and pressed him back into service.

 

While Seth became more and more ill Heather grew increasingly pleased; purring with delight as her new slave bathed her feet with his tongue. The incredible thing was I’d never noticed that Heather had particularly sensitive feet which meant her pleasure was completely derived from Seth’s torment. A sadistic streak seemed to be growing along with the rest of her body. A deep sonorous moan rattled the shelves while Seth squirmed uncomfortably beneath her foot. Eventually Seth’s tongue got Heather’s feet as clean as they were going to get and she shoved his face away with her toes. “Enough,” she said. “I’ve got something else for you to lick.”  

 

With a flick of her wrist she snapped the already torn panties and whipped them off her body in one smooth motion. Seth scrambled up from the floor to see Heather tapping the top of her pussy expectantly. “Becky said you need practice so I’m going to train you,”

 

“Yo... Becky has a big mouth,” Seth said irritably, attempting to muster some of the bravado Heather’s feet had crushed out of him.

 

“I’m more worried about your mouth,” Heather said, “So less talking and more licking.” She reached between her legs with one hand and lewdly spread her lips apart, revealing the slippery pink conch inside.

 

Seth grunted and knelt between Heather’s statuesque thighs and I was stunned to see how small his head looked between them. Her pussy was enormous, easily large enough to swallow his face and likely a good portion of his head. Seth paused as he absorbed the same information I just had, then he shrugged and dove in- probably glad it wasn’t another sweaty foot. Heather’s sex swallowed his face from chin to forehead and she moaned as he licked and sucked at her slippery folds. For a minute or two it seemed like she was enjoying herself until a frown began to gradually darken her features. Another minute or two passed to the sound of Seth slurping diligently away until Heather’s hand shoved him back. “Wow,” she said. “You really are garbage at licking pussy.”

 

Seth scowled and said, “Bitch, let me do it my way.”

 

CRACK!

 

Another slap rocked Seth’s head powerfully and it rebounded in a whiplash. “You had a chance to do it your way, but you weren’t man enough,” Heather sneered. Seth was too busy holding his jaw to respond, probably checking if it was broken. Tears moistened his eyes. “Now, be a good dog and lay down.” Heather commanded, moving aside so that he could crawl up onto the bed.

 

Seth glanced at the door and back at Heather; likely guessing his chances at escape. Part of me wanted him to run, another part of me wanted him to suffer for daring to mess with Heather, and yet another part could only pity his predicament. Whether it was pride or simple stupidity; Seth decided to stay- and crawled slowly onto the bed. He reminded me of what Heather made him out to be; a beaten dog. Shoulders slumped he kept glancing nervously up at Heather as though expecting another blow at any moment.

 

“Roll over,” Heather commanded. Seth obeyed, rolling over so that he was lying face up on the massive bed. “Thats a good boy,” Heather sang mockingly. She straddled his body, positioning her hips over his face with her massive ass looming over his chest like a meteor ready to fall. “Now, you’re going to stick out your tongue and I’m going to ride your face until I cum, okay?” Heather said, and without waiting for a response dropped her junk onto Seth’s face and began to grind him into the bed.

 

Seth’s arms and legs flailed as Heather’s tremendous weight crushed him down into the mattress. He clutched her legs, trying to dampen the force of her thrusts but he would have had an easier time trying to lift a boulder; Heather’s powerful thighs flexed and blew effortlessly through his meager defenses. With Seth squirming beneath her Heather began to moan again, though whether from the sensation of his tongue or the realization of his helplessness was difficult to guess.

 

Watching Heather’s pelvis pulverize Seth’s face I wondered if she had gone easy on me; certainly she’d been rough on a few occasions but the way she was riding this guy made it seem like she was trying to crush the life out of him. Her pussy devoured his face; juices ran down his forehead and formed a dark crescent in the rim of his hat. The bed groaned rhythmically with her thrusts; the headboard slapping against the wall. “You know what else Becky told me?” Heather said between thrusts. “She told me you tried to rape her.”

 

Seth’s body went stiff as board.

 

Heather went on as though she were talking about the weather, “And she heard you bragging about taking three other girls the same way.” Heather ratcheted up the violence of her thrusts, pummeling his head into the mattress. The bed creaked ominously. “So I had her convince you to join our sorority which, obviously, wasn’t hard. Though I don’t think you’re going to make the cut.” Heather’s voice gradually filled with venom. “In fact I don’t think you’re going to make it through the night... You piece of shit.”

 

Seth’s limbs flailed wildly, panicked desperation showing in his futile attempts to shove Heather off. Heather was unmoved, physically or otherwise- and continued grinding her cunt into Seth’s face with mechanical thrusts; pleasure gradually subsumed beneath increasingly obvious rage. Seth’s struggles weakened as lack of oxygen drained whatever strength he had left.

I was scared.

I had never seen Heather like this. Angry, petulant, even unstable- but nothing like the raw hatred that twisted her face at that moment. If she kept it up she was going to kill him. Heather must have realized that as well because abruptly she stopped. Lifting her dripping sex away from Seth’s face she glared down at him and said, “You don’t even deserve my cum. You’re less than a dog.”

 

Terror danced in Seth’s eyes as he stared up past the sopping pussy that had been sucking the life out of him into the hate-filled stare of a female strong enough to tear him in half. Heather spun around so that her ass hung over his face and what might have been Seth’s last chance to escape was smothered along with his head as Heather’s broad backside swallowed him from the neck up. “But,” she let out a manic laugh, “I’ll let you sniff my ass while I deal with you.” With her enormous ass burying his face deep into the mattress she reached under a pillow and extracted one of the crystals. Holding it over her struggling captive she began an incantation that sent tingles all over my body.


Tingles?

I hadn’t felt a single thing since I’d awoken on the shelf. Not hot or cold or itchy or anything- but the moment Heather began working her spell sensation began flooding back into my body; pins and needles like every cell had fall asleep. Heather’s voice rose and Seth’s feeble struggles subsided; his body going limp beneath her.

He began to shrink.

 

Normally my heart would have gone out to him, but in this instance I couldn’t help but feel that perhaps the punishment fit the crime. I also felt relieved, if Heather had wanted to kill him she could have done that easily enough. Shrinking him that meant she was going to keep him alive...

 

… Unless she wanted an easily hidden body.

 

That was a discomforting thought. I watched with renewed apprehension as Seth’s body dwindled rapidly. Unlike the previous times the crystal didn’t fill up with his vitality and neither was Heather growing. I was still trying to puzzle it out when the spell reached a crescendo, Seth diminishing so rapidly that I lost the shape of his body beneath the folds of his clothes.

 

Suddenly Heather looked up and there was no mistaking it this time- she was looking at me. Had I been able to I would have squirmed uncomfortably beneath her cold-eyed stare. What did she want with me? Hadn’t she already done enough? Gradually her gaze softened until only a trace of sadness remained. The incantation ended. Heather stood up from the bed, and set the crystal down- at some point Seth’s body had been encased inside. I understood where I was now. Like Seth I was encased in one of the crystals Lilian had left.

 

Heather moved slowly, deliberately across the room, each booming step rattling the shelf I was on. Closer and closer until the only thing I could see was the a beautiful billboard of her face, eyes bright with untapped energy. Despite her unnaturally bright eyes Heather’s face was tinged with… remorse? Regret? A finger appeared, rising over the edge of the shelf like a marble pillar it curled towards me until the tip rested against the smooth exterior of my prison.

 

Heather spoke and the world shattered.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

This was going to be the last chapter but there is one more on the way after this because this one was getting too long.