- Text Size +

Shards of crystal blasted away in a prismatic explosion of multi-colored light and scattered across the shelf. Sensation returned to my body too slowly to prevent me from falling. I lurched forward before Heather’s hand wrapped around my chest, preventing a deadly fall from the shelf. My chest ached and I pressed a hand to the base of my neck, confused and bewildered.

 

“Mike,” Heather’s voice boomed. I looked up and was swallowed by her brightly burning eyes, stunned to see they were filled with concern. “Breathe,” Heather said. The pain in my chest made sudden sense and I let out a gasp then sucked in a quick, awkward breath before exhaling unevenly. And again, with only slightly more finesse. Forcing myself to breathe felt strange; maybe breathing was one of those things that became harder to do the more you think about it? After a few minutes of hyperventilating I finally managed to get everything back under control.

 

I looked back up at Heather who had been waiting patiently, she seemed to be waiting for me to speak. I let her have it, “What the fuck, Heather? You could have killed me- I think you did kill me? I don’t know but I was dying and for what? Because I fucked up one time? Even Crystal never stood up for you like I did, I cared about you!”

 

Heather’s eyes widened. “What are you talking about?”

 

“You trying to kill me!”

Heather shook her head, a couple stray strands of hair sticking to her lips. She brushed them away and said, “That was an accident, but I meant the other thing. You said you fucked up one time?”

Having nearly died gave me a sort of nihilistic courage in the face of Heather’s immense size. I didn’t pull any punches, “Oh of course that’s what you would focus on, my mistake. Fucking typical. How about a little fucking perspective? I’m not the one that hurt you.” My voice grew shrill as I shouted, “How could you do this to me? I protected you!”

 

Heather’s hand reached down and plucked me off the shelf. My legs cartwheeled over open air as she effortlessly pulled me towards her face. I’d probably pushed her too far already but I was past the point of caring. “Do your worst, Heather. I don’t care if you crush me, I’m not-“ I cut off as Heather hugged me into the warmth of her neck.

 

Her vocal chords vibrated powerfully beneath me, “I’m glad you’re okay.” Anguish poured from her voice in a wave that doused me like a bucket of cold water.

 

A long silence passed while Heather held me, rocking gently back and forth.


“I’m not okay,” I finally mumbled softly into her neck.

 

“I know,” Heather said. “I’m sorry.” She pulled me away from her neck and looked me up and down, runs of mascara smudged her cheeks where fresh tears had fallen. “Please, tell me what you meant before.”

 

I shuddered, trying to reign in the myriad emotions that threatened to boil over. I was still angry, but I was also relieved and more than a little confused. Who was this girl crying in front of me? Heather… Apologizing? Being shrunk to a foot tall and encased in stone made more sense than this. Not sure what to say I began slowly, “I remembered. I don’t know when exactly, a week ago? Two? I guess it doesn’t matter. I remember the way you were before the accident, before you and Crystal used that spell.”

Heather blinked and shook her head. “That’s not possible,” she said. “I mean…are you sure?

 

I looked her in the eye and said, “Heather Heather, light as a feather.”

 

The chant of her childhood bullies had an immediate impact. Heather’s free hand clamped over her mouth as her eyes widened in shock. “How?” she said through her hand.

 

“I don’t know. Dreams? Andy said some stuff. I don’t really remember, the point is I know it happened. I remember you. I remember us.”

 

“I need to sit down,” Heather said. She carried me over to the bed and sat, setting me on her lap. Her thigh was too wide for me to straddle so I sat cross-legged feeling even more puny than when she’d held me. The length of her wall-like abdomen and the massive curvature of her breasts were probably contributing factors. There was also her huge unclothed vagina winking at me. Heather tucked the edge of the blanket over her privates. “God,” she said. “If you remember all of that… I must seem horrible.”

“Yeah,” I agreed with attitude, “Just a bit.”

Heather shook her head and said, “It was never supposed to be like this. I was going to torment you a bit for fucking things up but then everything got,“ Heather took a breath and corrected herself, “I- got out of control.” When I didn’t speak Heather went on, “To start with you were supposed to come to me in High School.”

 

Apparently, it was my turn to be confused. “What?” I said.

 

“I was going to be your girlfriend. obviously. You were crushing on me hard since middle school or did you forget that part?”

In fact, I had. “Really?”  I said.

 

She laughed but there was a manic edge to it, the kind of laugh you make when you are afraid you’re going to cry. “Yes! Did you think you stood up for me on a whim?”

“Well, I mean… Yeah, sort of.” Admittedly my memories around that time were confused, could Heather be telling the truth? I couldn’t think of any reason for her to lie about it

 

Heather laughed again. “Well, maybe that’s how it started. But trust me, walking me to every class and sitting with me every day in the cafeteria, that was pure infatuation.”

“If you say so,” I said, feeling awkward and exposed.

 

“Anyway,” Heather said, “I figured since you liked me when I was small you’d like me even better when I got the goods,” Heather wobbled her chest provocatively for emphasis. “But you didn’t, you started treating me like everyone else. Like I was too good for you or…” she paused, searching for a word.

 

“Unobtainable?” I suggested.

 

Heather nodded. “Yeah,” she said.

 

“And if had asked you out you would have gone out with me? Just like that?” I said incredulously.

 

Heather said, “Exactly. So you basically fucked it up.”

 

“Wait wait wait, I thought you meant I fucked up by not…” I said then hesitated, unsure I wanted to steer the conversation down this road, but, I had to know. I said, “I thought you were mad at me because I didn’t save you that day on the swing. Because I stopped protecting you.”

 

Heather cocked her head at me. “Mike, no offense but those guys beat the shit out of you. I never blamed you for that.”

 

Guilt that had been gnawing at my guts drained out of me with a sigh. I nodded slowly and said, “Yeah, but at least I had a fighting chance.”

Heather hesitated for a long moment, considering her words carefully. Finally, she took a distracting breath that inflated her already enormous chest she said, “The last time you tried to fight them you ended up with a trip to the ER and three stitches.” Ouch. That was certainly a blow to the ole ego, but I’d probably gotten a few shots in too. As though reading my mind Heather said, “That spared me for a week because one of the kids who beat you had to wear a bandage for a bit.” I nodded, feeling a bit better until she added, “Your teeth cut his hand when he punched your mouth.” Wonderful, I thought facetiously, I’m Rocky without the comeback.

 

“Alright, alright,” I said holding up my hands to stave off Heather going into any gorier detail on how I’d gotten my ass kicked. “So, you were mad because I didn’t ask you out?”

 

“Yes!” Heather said, exasperated. “Is that so hard to believe? I’m on top of the world and the one guy who I want to ask me out is too afraid to try.”

“Come on,” I said, struggling to accept what she was telling me. “Why in the world would I? You were in the social stratosphere and I was… I dunno, not popular. I had exactly two friends in high school. And I certainly didn’t remember that you owed me one. You could have at least given me a hint!”

 

“A hint?” Heather’s classic haughty tone made an appearance. “I basically handed myself to you on a silver platter.”

“What! That is bullshit,” I protested.

“Umm,” Heather said snottily, “Remember how I kept telling you how much I liked that jacket you used to wear all the time, the black one?”

 

“Yeah, I guess,” I recalled her mentioning my jacket a couple of times but had chalked it up to Heather being a shameless flirt. 

“DIdn’t you ever wonder why I kept having wardrobe malfunctions whenever you were around? Usually after talking about your jacket.”

 

“Yeah but…” Oh, shit. No fucking way. All those times she popped out of borrowed clothes, could that really have been a setup for my benefit? The more I thought about it the more plausible it seemed.

Heather must have caught the look of dawning revelation on my face because she crowed, “See! Even an idiot could have figured it out! But instead of offering to let me cover up with your jacket you just stared at me like a perv.” I thought back to when we met again at the beginning of the college semester. It had been the same setup. She had been using the same setup for -years- and I’d been too stupid to notice. I put my head in my hands as the implications sank in. I could have been dating the hottest girl in high school -the entire time. Plus, she wouldn’t have gotten mad at me…

 

Still, that didn’t excuse what she’d done.

 

I needed to confront the elephant in room. “Okay, so I’m an idiot,” I said. “That doesn’t make what you did to me okay.”

Heather’s satisfied smile withered and her eyes darted away. She chewed her lip for a long moment before saying, “I know. I’m sorry.”

 

“I don’t think sorry really covers it Heather. I’m the size of a doll,” I said sternly, putting my hands on my hips. Heather snorted a laugh before regaining her composure. “This isn’t a joke!”

 

Heather held up her hands defensively and said, “I know it’s not a joke. It’s just that… You look really cute when you’re mad.”

 

“How am I supposed to live like this?” I demanded, ignoring her attempt to diffuse my anger.

 

“I would take care of you,” Heather said seriously.

 

“Really? Like you took care of me the other night when you nearly crushed the hell out of me or yesterday when I nearly died?”

 

Dark tresses of hair brushed against the tops of Heather’s thighs as she hung her head. “You don’t understand. I tried to tell you before, it’s the magic.”

 

“Magic makes you into heartless monster?” I demanded.

 

“No!” Heather said emphatically. “I mean, yes. Sort of. That’s what I was trying to tell you. The bigger I get the more I want to control people. And… other things.”

“Other things?”

“I dunno,” Heather said twirling a strand of hair in her finger. “Dominate?” Her eyes met mine. “Even right now I keep thinking of how nice it would feel to crush you inside my pussy.” My jaw dropped. Heather continued with shocking candor, “Didn’t you notice when I covered up earlier? I was worried I was going to shove you in there.” I reeled back, suddenly far less certain of my safety.

 

I spoke cautiously, “You realize how crazy that sounds, right?”

 

“You’d be fine, I’d give you milk first. I guess it might hurt a little bit when I get really excited.” If there was a level beyond shocked I had now reached it. How could she talk about using me like a dildo with the same degree of normality she’d talk about using, well, an actual dildo!

 

“Heather, how the fuck am I supposed to trust you when you say shit like that?” I said nervously.

 

“Because I don’t want to hurt you! I mean, maybe a little hurt. But not permanent hurt. You know, like, hurts so good? That kind. And don’t pretend you haven’t enjoyed yourself,” Heather finished conceitedly.

 

I wasn’t sure what to say, Heather’s straightforward honesty was somewhat disarming. “Yeah but it’s not safe Heather. You saw what happened to me last night.”

Heather shook her head. “That won’t happen again. I’ve already taken precautions. You know I cried all night?” I honestly found that a bit hard to believe but with this new, conciliatory Heather- anything was possible. After a long silence, she tried a different approach and said, “I know I took things too far, but I’ve fixed it so that won’t ever happen again. I,” her lip trembled. “I don’t want to lose you, Mike. You’re the only one who ever looked out for me,” Her eyes burned into mine and she said, “I can’t lose you. I won’t.”

 

Unnerved by the intensity of her stare I said, “Okay, let’s say being with you doesn’t put me in mortal danger. That doesn’t mean it’s safe. You just got done telling me you basically want to rape me.”

Heather frowned, “Don’t be like that.” When I didn’t budge she said, “Okay fine, how about I promise to not to stick you in my vagina without asking?” There seemed to be quite a few loopholes in that promise. Heather saw I wasn’t impressed and dropped her face into her hands. “You don’t understand, Mike. I really care about you it’s just that I’ve got this… darkness.”

A thought struck me, “A dark passenger?” 

 

“Huh?” Heather said peeking up at me over her fingers. “Yeah, I guess. Something like that.”

 

“So you’re sex Dexter,” I deadpanned, referencing the infamous TV serial killer.

 

Heather finally got my meaning and burst out laughing. She rolled back on the bed and I fell from her thigh as she twisted away, giggling. Smiling despite myself I quipped, “Sexter.” Heather convulsed, shaking the bed with renewed laughter. I was careful to back away lest she roll over and pancake me beneath her. Despite everything it felt good to make her laugh. The core of who she was, the part that I’d desperately hoped was still there- shone through when she laughed.

 

Breathing hard Heather finally regained her composure and sat back up. Her hair was wild, the stray strands drifting above her head somehow complimenting her smudged mascara and half-dressed state. She was a mess, but I was beginning to understand her. Maybe power was like a drug for her, but it hadn’t corrupted her completely.

 

Heather smiled and said, “I’ve missed your jokes.”

 

“Yeah? Well, I guess I missed making you laugh,” I said truthfully.

 

Heather’s face suddenly became serious. “That’s just it. I need you, Mike. That guy earlier…” To my chagrin, with everything that happened I’d completely forgotten about Seth. “I don’t know what I would have done to him if you weren’t here.” Heather licked her lips nervously. “I knew you wouldn’t be able to forgive me if I went any further.”

 

“Well,” I said. “I’m not so sure about that.” It was probably the wrong thing to say. I wasn’t an expert on ethics but a serial rapist getting fucked to death? That sorta sounded like poetic justice to me.

 

“Really?” Heather said excitedly. It was a bit concerning how eager she was to be accepted as an executioner but truthfully it felt a little good that she was looking to me for validation. She quickly added, “Hey what if I went through with it? What if that’s how I can control my dark thing.”

“Passenger.”

“Yeah whatever. What if I only punish people who deserve it?”

“Are you asking for my permission to fuck people or murder them?

 

 Heather bit her lip. “Both?”


I opened my mouth to tell her she was crazy only… was she? I mean sure it was a bit crazy, but so was being able to shrink people down to dolls and grow insanely huge and be worshipped for it by the entire fucked up world. Really, in the greater scheme of things Heather dealing out vigilante justice to rapists was relatively tame. But was I okay with her having sex with them? “I don’t like the idea of some dude plowing you. Especially not a rapist,” I said.

Heather brightened, encouraged by the fact that I didn’t deny her outright. “No penetration, that’s fine. I don’t want that either really. There are plenty of other ways for me to make them suffer.” Boy, did I know it. “And killing them?”

“Jesus Heather, I don’t know. You can’t ask me to make that call.”

“How did Dexter do it?”

I shrugged, “He lived by a code.”

“Okay so we’ll make a code.”

“He made his own code.” Or his dad did? I hadn’t watched it in years.

Heather crossed her arms in front of her chest and said, “Well, I need your help.”

 

“I don’t know!” I said, throwing up my hands.

“We don’t have to figure it out tonight,” Heather said, relaxing her posture. She turned so that she was lying on her side with her body facing me. I sat on the mattress and tried not to ogle her endless curves. She had turned my world upside down. It was simpler when I’d settled on the notion that she was a monster. We laid there for a long time, neither wanting to break the comfortable silence as the last rays of sunlight faded into dusk.

 

 Heather was the first to speak. “Are you going to stay?”

 

“With you? Where else would I go, I’m still a foot tall remember?”

 

“I mean are we still together?” I was surprised to see a shadow of doubt pass over Heather’s terminal self-confidence.

 

“Are you going to give me my life back?”

“You have a life!” Heather argued.

 

“You know what I mean. A normal life.”

Heather sighed, “Is that really what you want?” She rolled toward me, crowding my space with her enormous body. Her weight sunk the mattress so that I was suddenly on a ledge that lead down to her taut stomach. “You could have so much more. I would take care of everything for you. Feed you, clothe you… fuck you.” Heather reached up and squeezed a boob through the sheer material of her blouse.

 

My dick started to harden and I shifted so that Heather wouldn’t see. It was hard to focus on the future with a set of mini-van sized tits sliding slowly across the bed in my direction. “Are you going be nicer to me?” I said weakly.

 

“Nicer?” Heather said incredulously. I arched an eyebrow and Heather said, “I’m already nice! Ugh, fine. Whatever, I’ll be nice… ish.”

 

“Niceish isn’t even real a word,” I said holding my ground as Heather advanced, rolling slowly towards me. My nihilistic courage from earlier had evaporated and it took every ounce of willpower not to get up and run.

Heather smiled imperiously over the epic swell of her bust. “It is if I say it is,” she said.

 

“Bully,” I countered, sweat beading on my forehead as I put on a brave face.

 

She giggled, “You like when I bully you though, don’t you?”

“No,” I said.

 

“Mmm,” Heather said pursing her lips together. “I don’t think that’s true.” I looked away unable to meet her eyes. Heather leaned forward, angling her massive bust closer. “You’re telling me that if I were to push you around a bit that wouldn’t turn you on?” The proximity of Heather’s breasts made it difficult to think straight. The stress lines of her blouse radiating from the apex of her bust were as long as I was tall. The bed sank further, pulling me towards Heather’s body as her weight turned my position into a cliff. Her massive rack, one breast stacked atop the other, lead the way- gliding forward like blimps. One of those enormous orbs could crush the life out of me, and yet, my penis was now fully erect.

 

Fear and arousal blended together in an alchemical concoction that forced me to scuttle backward, dick bouncing wildly. Heather noticed immediately and grinned. “See, Mikey. You like it.” Crab walking backward from the steamroller of Heather’s jugs I shook my head. “Deny it all you want,” Heather said. In one lightning quick motion she swung her body up and over me so that her breasts hung like wrecking balls poised to obliterate me beneath their weight. I froze, the part of me that trusted Heather caving under the pressure of her massive body. She could crush me so easily simply by laying down and when the white wall of breastflesh began to descend animal terror rose in my throat and I squealed in fear. The wall of tit stopped and began to tremble.

Heather was laughing.

 

Not the joyful laughter I loved, rather a malicious giggle that reveled in torment. Her bust shook above me for a long moment before her chest pulled away. Her tits dropped heavily to the bed by my feet and Heather propped her head up on her elbows. She stared down at my frozen form, arms still raised in a futile attempt to prevent being crushed and smiled coquettishly. She said, “Mikey, I thought you liked big boobs.”

“You could kill me!” I yelped.

 

Heather nodded. “I could,” she said. “But I won’t.”

 

I shook my head. “That’s not what it feels like Heather, you don’t know how scary it is to be this small when you’re-”

“So big?” Heather suggested proudly.

 

“Acting crazy,” I corrected.

 

Heather pouted. “So, I’m a bully and crazy? For a guy fearing for his life you’re not doing a very good job getting on my good side,” she said. “Do we need to have another talk about compliments? Maybe I should make you beg.” The last time Heather made me beg was terrifying and now she was much, much bigger.

 

The cat-caught-the-canary look in her eyes chilled my spine. “Please, Heather. I’m sorry. I’ll stay with you but please… don’t hurt me.”

“Mmm,” Heather smiled. “That’s more like it.” She lifted her tits off the mattress again and swung them forward, swallowing my legs in an instant beneath their soft, oppressive weight. “Go on,” she encouraged.

 

“Please, I’ll do something nice for you, I…” It was impossible to concentrate with a set of gargantuan mammaries rolling up my body, burying me in an avalanche of warm flesh.

Heather snorted derisively. “You’re gonna have to do better than that, Mikey. When little boys don’t beg properly I get, how did you put it… crazy.” A cruel, domineering smile revealed her plate-sized teeth. “And I forget why I’m keeping them around.” Her breasts rolled over my chest, plunging me into the mattress and making each breath a struggle. I couldn’t move, every part of my body was buried beneath the bulk of her bosom.

“Please don’t,” I croaked.

“Mmm,” Heather’s eyes closed and she moaned softly. The sound reverberated through her chest and into my body like turbulence. “You’re turning me on, little guy,” she said breathily. Suddenly her weight lifted and she swept me into her hand. “Lets get you prepped,” she said.

 

Prepped for what, I thought, as she carried me into the bathroom. The sink clanked, the plug dropping to block the drain as Heather deposited me in the deep porcelain basin. She began to slowly unbutton her blouse, making a show of revealing inch after inch of cavernous cleavage. The edges of a titanic white bra made an appearance as she reached the widest part of her bust. I marveled at how thick and fat her tits were; almost like implants in the way they barely sagged. Which was fortunate for the bra because their incredible weight would  overwhelm anything short of an engineering miracle.

 

The sides of her blouse swung open as Heather finished unbuttoning and her tits pushed into full view, barely contained in massive white cups that looked more utilitarian than anything I’d seen her wear before. There was probably nothing stylish that would fit her enormous body. “Sad, huh?” Heather said following my gaze down to her bra with a pout. “Don’t worry. I’ve already spent a bunch of pledge money to have new custom ones made.” Sad was probably the last descriptive term I would have used, even in plain unadorned white Heather’s breasts were a spectacular sight.

 

Reaching behind Heather bounced a bit as she tried to unhook the massive brassiere. The tops of her breasts jumped and wobbled against their confines as she worked to free them. With a final tug the band of her bra whipped away from her back. Her tits sagged a couple of inches as gravity took hold, but remained high and firm on her chest. She clutched the cups of her bra over her chest as she leaned over me, corralling the fleshy zeppelins swollen by her relentless growth. They loomed overhead like twin Hindenburgs, blocking the bathroom light with their incredible size. The outer curvature of her breasts extended well past either side of the basin, an intimidating reminder that Heather was huge in relation to the rest of the world too.

 

“Look out below,” Heather giggled. “Bombs away!” She released her tits and they plummeted towards the sink for a heart-stopping moment before their own firmness brought them bouncing and wobbling to a halt. Bucket-sized brown nipples bobbed and traced arcs through the air above me and Heather giggled again as I fell on my butt. My hands raised reflexively; as though I could stop her titanic tits from squashing me like a bug. “Aww, is my little man afraid of my big titties?” Heather teased, giving them another threatening shake. “Don’t worry, Mikey. You just need to be fed so you can grow up big and strong.” Her fingers wrapped around one nipple, positioning it over me she began to tug methodically at the rubbery nub. Her already huge nipple expanded, swelling larger and larger as the areola around it crinkled. A fat drop of milk gathered at the tip.


“You must be so hungry, Mikey.” Heather said softly. “You better not waste any!” Suddenly the drop hanging from her teat became a geyser as milk blasted into me, soaking my hair and sloshing into every opening in my head. Sputtering I slid backwards as the force of her stream physically pushed be over the slick surface of the sink. Her milk stung, its force somewhere between an overly aggressive showerhead and a fire hose. Coughing and choking I covered my face to protect from her gushing flow. When the stream finally stopped Heather’s booming laughter echoed off the bathroom walls. “Even my milk is too much for you,” she said smugly. Her tongue flicked across her lips, savoring the sight of my body drenched in her milk. “Don’t make me say it again, you better not waste any.”

Wiping my face I saw Heather’s milk pooled around the chrome metal stopper. There had to be at least a gallon there if not more! How did she expect me to drink a gallon of her milk? Still, knowing Heather, it was better to play along. I got up and crawled over to the puddle of milk. “Good boy,” she murmured. I ignored her taunt and leaned down to sip from the creamy pool. Her milk was rich, refreshing, and delicious- I just wished there wasn’t so much of it. I slurped down mouthful after mouthful, strength and vitality suffusing my limbs as it took effect.

 

My stomach distended uncomfortably as I drank the puddle of her milk down to a glass or two. What remained clung to the edges of the drain and was small enough I figured Heather wouldn’t notice. I looked up to see her staring down at me with parted lips and dusky eyes. The smudged mascara lent a crazed aspect to her expression that made me more than a little uncomfortable. “Keep going, there’s more,” she said insistently. I groaned and turned back to the puddle of milk. With a couple long pulls I managed to drain the rest of it into my now painfully tight stomach. “Good boy,” Heather cooed. “Ready for more?”

More?

 

Oh no-no-no-no, I thought, as Heather reached down and tweaked her nipple again. Milk erupted in multiple streams; power-washing me as its sprayed into the sink. To my growing horror Heather didn’t stop, she kept pulling her nipple over and over, fingers working the swollen brown flesh like a miniature pump. Stinging my skin her milk began to swirl around the bottom of the sink as the puddle grew into a small pond. “Come on, Mikey. Drink up.” Heather boomed. Unlike before she did not wait for me to drink what she had provided and continued to unload gallon after gallon into the sink. Thick white fluid washed over my feet as the bottom of the sink steadily filled, there was no way in hell I could drink all of this; I’d explode!

 

Heather’s laughter thundered from above and she rotated so that her other nipple was pointed at me. A fresh geyser plowed into me and I slipped, falling into the steadily growing lake of milk. “Uh oh, Mikey.” Heather said, “Hope you can swim.” With a diabolical grin she grabbed her other tit and began flooding the sink with both massive jugs. Milk frothed and swirled around the sink as Heather’s enormous tits dumped their overwhelming payload. Her milky waterfalls started to pull me around the edge of the sink as a current formed. Sputtering as milk splashed into my nose, mouth, and ears I tried to regain my balance. The bottom of the sink was too slick with milk, there was no traction against the increasing undertow. Heather laughed uproariously at my predicament even as she exacerbated it.

 

I eventually got my bearings by going with the flow, swimming along with the milky current. Standing Heather’s milk would have been well above my waist at this point. Suddenly a blast of milk on my back pushed me under and I came up sputtering for air. Heather giggled and a second later another jet of milk shoved me back under. Reeling from the force of her spray I rolled to avoid the jets only to see Heather aiming streams of milk directly at me I passed beneath each nipple. She was doing it on purpose!

I kicked off the side of the sink, trying to dodge and Heather’s brow furrowed in concentration. A game quickly developed where I attempted to avoid the powerful jets of her milk. She was winning. No matter how much I twisted and turned Heather’s massive tits were one step ahead- and I found oxygen in shorter and shorter supply. Soon I was gasping, barely able to stay above the surface as Heather pummeled me with eruption after eruption of high-powered milk. I choked as an attempt to breathe was blocked by a jet of milk spraying directly into my mouth. I went under. My sense of direction vanished as I ricocheted off the edge of the sink and went spinning deeper into the lake of milk. I panicked, thrashing, desperate to breach the surface.

 

Heather was drowning me with her milk!

 

A wild kick struck slippery porcelain that I hoped was the bottom. I shoved off- making a desperate lunge for the surface. My head broke into open air in a spray of pearl drops. I coughed violently, milk draining from my sinuses. Cringing back so that only the edge of my face would be visible from above I realized hiding was unnecessary. Heather’s massive milk bags had been replaced by her widely smiling face. “That was fun,” she said happily. I gaped, the sink was full to the brim with her milk. “Drink up!” she commanded.

 

I looked at her in horror.

 

Raucous laughter shook the room. “Oh my god, if you could see the look on your face,” Heather tittered. “You thought I was serious. God, you’re too easy Mike.”

Glaring I said, “Is this what you meant by nice-ish?”

Heather smiled, “Well, yeah. Would you rather I made you drink it? Or I could just hold you under with my finger until you drowned, but you wouldn’t actually die from that because of my milk. You would suffer like you were drowning for basically as long as I cared to hold you down. Or I could just drop one of these on you,” she squeezed a tit. “And let you squirm down there while I fix my makeup. Hmm, that’s actually not a bad idea,” Heather said thoughtfully. “Should do I that instead?”

 

 “Instead of what?” I said, pale with fear.

 

“Taking you back to the bedroom, duh.” Heather said. She leaned forward and offered a dramatic pout, “I want to show my little man a good time.”

 

I swallowed around the lump in my throat and tried not piss myself while dreading Heather’s idea of a good time.