- Text Size +

“Wait-”

 

Someone knocked on the bedroom door.

 

Heather’s eyes narrowed and she set me down on the edge of the sink before stalking out of the bathroom, naked breasts bouncing like gelatin filled blimps. The force of her movement rumbled through the sink beneath me like an earthquake. “What the hell is-” Heather began over the sound of a door being pulled open. “... Dana?”

 

“Heather… oh my god, you’re...” Dana’s voice faltered, sounding disoriented. “I…”

“I’m busy Dana, spit it out,” Heather said impatiently.

 

“It’s my girlfriend,” Dana hesitated before continuing in a rush. “We’re getting smaller every time we’re… intimate.

 

“And?” Heather said irritably.

 

“She is talking about leaving the sorority,” Dana burst into tears and said, “She is going to leave me.” She began to babble incoherently. Heather allowed this to continue for a half dozen gulping sobs before she interrupted.

 

“Dana, do you want to leave the sorority?” Heather asked.

 

“N-no, but I don’t want to lose her!”

“Are you attracted to me?” Heather said over Dana’s continued sobs.

Dana’s crying ground to an awkward halt and she replied “What?”

 

“You’re a lesbian right?” From my precarious position at the edge of the bathroom sink I could only imagine Heather massive, nearly naked body towering over Dana.  

Caught off-guard Dana mumbled, “I guess so,” then added, “I mean, everyone wants a body like yours. You’re like an idol.”

“Mmm, you could teach a certain someone I know a thing or two about kissing ass.” Heather said. I folded my arms over my chest defensively as she continued, “So how about it, do you want fuck?” There was a weight, a hunger, to Heather’s words . She didn’t want to ‘make love’ or ‘fool around’, she wanted raw, primal sex.   


“I…” Dana trailed off. “You would go out with me?” Whether it was emotional distress or simply being overwhelmed; Dana didn’t seem to understand what was on the table.

Heather did not waste any time clarifying and said, “I didn’t say I would go out with you.”

“Oh.” Dana sounded defeated.

 

“I said fuck. Although,” Heather mused, “We could make it a regular thing. I’m sure my boyfriend wouldn’t mind.” Her boyfriend? My heart swelled with pride. “So what’s it gonna be?” Heather’s nonchalant attitude made the offer sound like a privilege.

 

“Okay.” Dana said, an undercurrent of excitement cutting through the emotion in her voice. “Will I be your only girl?” It was unbelievable that Dana had been crying over her girlfriend a minute ago and was eating out of Heather’s hand the next. Then again size-worship was a powerful component in the new world order and by that measure Dana was making a big trade up. Much bigger than she realized.

 

Heather’s laughter boomed across the room. “If you can satisfy me,” she replied, voice dripping with arrogance. Instructing Dana to wait on the bed she thundered back to the bathroom, her heavy steps sending the handsoap bottle and other objects decorating the sink into spasmodic motion. Were I not already sitting the shockwaves from Heather’s heavy footfalls would have brought me to my knees. Ducking into the bathroom Heather snatched me up like a doll. “Well, tiny. Ready to have some fun?” Her hot breath washed over me and I squirmed in her grasp. Before I could ask how she was going to explain me to Dana she carried me into the bedroom.

 

I saw Dana before she saw me. The petite blond was not too different from how I’d pictured her. Slender, though not without curves; her modest breasts pushed together beneath a v-neck into an inch, though closer to a foot from my perspective, of lightly bronzed cleavage. Beneath those feminine swells was a waifish waist, modest hips, and long tapered legs extended from a scandalously short skirt. Finally I looked up at her face to see pixie styled hair and bone structure that reminded me of the main actress from Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Her hazel eyes widened in shock when they settled on me.

 

“Oh my god! It’s just like you said!” Dana gushed excitedly. “He’s so small! May I see him?” She already knew. I should have been surprised but all I felt was a sort of numb acceptance. Whatever Heather was planning involved the sorority and its leadership and it seemed she had them wrapped around her finger as tightly as… well, me.     

 

“Later,” Heather said, and pressed her free hand against Dana’s chest to force her to lay back on the bed. Dana’s chest was lost beneath Heather’s palm and the smaller girl shivered at her touch. Toes curled at the edge of the bed her eyes darted between Heather and I as she was forced backward. After a long  moment spent drinking in Heather’s epicurean proportions, uncertainty forced her eyes away. “This is happening so fast,” she said softly.

The bed creaked as Heather straddled the diminutive girl between her trunk-like thighs. “Shh,” she admonished. “There is a better use for your tongue.” A massive pair of panties were tossed carelessly away and the heavy scent of Heather’s arousal filled the air. A soft gasp came from below as Heather positioned her sex above Dana’s head. Log sized fingers guided me to the front of a tit nearly as tall as I was and stopped when my face was even with a gargantuan brown nipple. “Lick,” Heather commanded.

 

I wasn’t sure if she meant me or Dana- probably both. The crinkled surface of her nipple tasted like sweat and Heather. A wet, lapping sound came from below as Dana joined me. Heather’s moan in reply was long and loud, rattling my bones with the bass that rippled through the thick insulation of her tit. Heather’s grip was loose enough that the curve of her breast was not crushing me but tight enough that I could not escape her nipple’s expansion. The bucket-sized nub bloated into my head forcing my neck backward an awkward angle.

 

Dana must have been talented because within a minute Heather was bucking and trembling. I held on as best I could, trusting her hand not let me slide free and her breasts not to crush me as they wobbled and bounced with every urgent thrust of her hips. Dana sputtered as Heather orgasmed; her moan seemed to shake the entire room and I recoiled as her nippled bounced hard against my face. Looking down to get my bearings I saw Dana’s head trapped between Heather’s thighs like a grape caught in a press. The mess of her blond hair darkened; roots being soaked by the flood of juices sliding over her forehead from the font of Heather’s steaming sex.

 

“Unnnnnn,” Heather’s guttural moan rumbled through the room. “Definitely keeping you. Don’t stop.” The world dropped as Heather thrust her sex forcefully down on Dana. “I didn’t say stop.” I felt for Dana, half-drowned in Heather’s cum the poor girl wasn’t being given any time to recover. The wet, lapping sound returned almost immediately and Heather cooed in delight. “The next one... is going to be... even bigger.” she said between little moans that might have been cute had they not resonated from an eight foot tall behemoth of a girl. Suddenly she glanced at me in annoyance, and used a finger to squash my face back into her nipple.

 

“Look at you…” she said huskily. “Your tiny mouth is too small to suck my big nipple.” She was right, it was all I could do to avoid getting crushed by her surging tit while I nibbled the underside of her enormous teat. The rubbery flesh clobbered me whenever Heather bounced and I could already feel my face and shoulders bruising. “Stop licking again and I’ll stick you beneath one,” Heather licked her lips, savoring the thought. “My giant titty would crush you with every little bounce.” Heather’s eyes shut as she lost herself in the fantasy. “Little bones snapping like twigs beneath my tit.”

 

“Please don’t,” I rasped so softly I was sure she did not heard me.

Heather’s eyes slid open lazily to pin me with an imperious glare. “So don’t stop,” she commanded. Terrified, I nodded emphatically and wrapped my arms around her nipple as though it were a raft in a storm.           

Heather smiled and began to grow.

           

The bed creaked in protest as her weight increased; body swelling with fresh muscle and fat. Bones stretched and thickened piling on years of growth in seconds as she absorbed the remainder of Seth’s lifeforce. An alarmed squeal came from below; Dana struggling to cope with Heather’s rapidly expanding body. The hand behind me fell away and without support I swung like a pendulum from Heather’s nipple and slapped against her still-growing tit. “YESSSS,” Heather boomed. “Aaaaaaaah,” she cried, as her relentless growth continued. A heaving mass of breastflesh eclipsed my vision in every direction so that my only point of reference was Heather’s distended nipple. The now keg-sized protrusion was the only thing preventing a dizzying fall.

 

Heather’s irritated growl signaled the end of her growth.

 

“Fuck!” she snapped. Her eyes searched for a target to vent her frustration and found me desperately clutching to her nipple. “Don’t just hang there,” she hissed “Make me cum!” Heather’s gyrations caused her tit to undulate like the ocean in an earthquake and simply hanging on required everything I had. I opened my mouth to respond when Heather’s eyes suddenly rolled back and she let out a high-pitched whine. Bless Dana, I thought. Heather quickly built towards a second orgasm, timbers cracked and springs groaned as the bed struggled to cope with her increasingly violent thrusts. A sheen of sweat covered Heather’s body as she pounded her huge sex into the tiny girl trapped between her legs. I hoped Dana was alright.

 

Heather screamed in orgasm and this time the room shook for certain. The windows rattled, objects on dresser bounced and something crashed to the floor. I buried my ears between my arms as best I could to muffle the thunderous noise. Even considering her size the sound was supernaturally loud, perhaps some side effect of all the energy she had absorbed. At some point Heather leaned back far enough that I was able to release her nipple and slide down her sweat-slicked abdomen to the broad surface of her thigh. Dana deserved all the credit, the only thing I had done was not get crushed beneath a tit the size of a van.

 

A quick glance over the curve of Heather’s thigh revealed Dana’s soaked, beet red face. Her expression was elated exhaustion; as though she had reached the top of a mountain after a difficult climb. Unfortunately, her elation was cut short by three simple words. “I need more,” Heather sighed. Dana’s eyes widened and if her mouth had not been smothered by the swollen lips of Heather’s pussy I’m sure it would have dropped open as well. Heather noticed and smiled down at her. “Don’t worry, my sweet,” she said. “I wouldn’t want to break my new toy on the first night.” A red nose, mouth and chin slid into view as Heather rolled her hips backwards off Dana’s face. Thick globs of cum ran down the side of the blonde’s face and white ropey strings stretched between her lips and Heather’s still dripping gash.    

 

I clung tightly to Heather’s thigh to keep from sliding off and didn’t notice she was reaching for me until her fingers peeled me away. For a moment the world twisted dizzyingly as Heather rolled me in her palm. I felt the heat of her sex before the towering lips rose into view. The smell was overwhelming and indescribable; a pungent cloying odor that seemed like it would seep into every cell in my body. The pink walls of her sex twitched and flexed, revealing the inner folds of her chasmic depths. Terror edged out awe as I realized what she intended. “Heather wait,” I said. “I’m not ready!”

 

“I am,” Heather said, and thrust me into her depths.

 

Slippery wet flesh slid over me, excess cum sliding into my open mouth before I clamped my jaw shut. Heat and darkness consumed everything. I fought the urge to scream; swallowing a river of cum was the only thing to gain by opening my mouth. The powerful muscles of Heather’s pussy contracted and my ribs creaked beneath the incredible pressure. My lungs felt like they were going to burst. Suddenly cool air washed over me and I opened my eyes. Heather had pulled me out until my head rested between her outer lips. The heat and smell were still overwhelming but I could at least breathe.

“You alright down there Mikey?” Heather giggled loudly. “Maybe I should put you in feet first.” Without waiting for an answer she effortless flipped me over and guided my legs back into her stifling crevice.

 

“Please!” I shouted. Her hand stopped and Heather cocked her head at me. Something in her expression told me there was no talking my way out of this. Mustering the little courage I had left I said, “Be gentle.” A delicate smile tugged at the corners of Heather’s plush lips. Her hand started to move again, more slowly this time so that I had time to suck in a deep breath before plunging back into the swampy heat of her cunt. Fingers like steel beams guided me into her depths and I clung to them. The velvety folds of her sex wrapped around me like slippery sleeping bag; they constricted the moment my head was sucked inside and relaxed so that Heather could pull me back out. The second trip inside Heather’s sex was less terrifying than the first; and if I was being completely honest it was more than a little exhilarating.

          

“Incredible,” Dana’s voice came from somewhere above my head and I twisted to see her. The blond’s eyes were bright with fascination. “I want one,” she mumbled.

 

“Call your ex up here and you can have a little slave too,” Heather offered.  

         
“Really?” Dana said, incredulously hopeful.

 

I started to interject and earned a mouthful of Heather’s cum as she thrust me back into her pussy. I couldn’t make out what was being said but the rumbling vibrations let me know Heather was carrying on the conversation even as she fucked herself with my body. A series of rapid contractions battered my body and added a fresh flood of juices into Heather’s sexual sarcophagus. Secretions forced their way up my nose. I was going to drown Light broke through my closed eyelids and I sputtered and coughed.

 

“T-thank you, goddess,” Dana was saying.

 

“Goddess? I like the sound of that.” Heather’s voice rumbled. “Hear that Mikey? You will refer to me as ‘goddess’ from now on.” Before I could reply I was dunked bank into her humid canyon. Heather’s thrusts quickened, and my opportunities to breathe became frequent and terrifyingly short. Every gasp of air was a battle not to swallow a lungful of her thick, oozing cum. Soon I was not even able to register the change quickly enough to react and had to rely on rhythm alone. Heather pussy was a sucking void, reeking of sex, sweltering an unbearable heat, and vice-like pressure that stopped just short of snapping bones. It was hell, and I was rock hard.

The realization that was I was building towards my own orgasm was distant, as though it were happening to someone else. Too much heat, too little oxygen- my head was spinning. Heather moaned, an ever-present vibration. White rivers of cum flowed over my face. Suddenly her pussy crushed down, pulverizing my body. Bones bent and warped. My mouth was forced open only to be quickly filled by a flood of ejaculate. A roaring sound pummeled whatever remained of my ear drums. Pain gave way to pleasure and jizz rocketed out of my cock as consciousness faded.

 

I woke in a lake of cum.

 

Heather’s titanic body surrounded me on all sides. Dana was nowhere to be seen. “Good,” Heather said. “You’re awake.” Everything was bleary and I realized I was having trouble seeing through a mucus layer of her secretions. I wiped my face, amazed to be alive. “I wouldn’t want you to miss the show,” she said with an eager smile.

 

She began to grow... And grow... And grow.

 

***

 

When I was kid I hated Wiley Coyote. He was too incompetent. Roadrunner was a stupid bird that could only run fast, why couldn’t Wiley catch him? Then, one day, Wiley did it. He caught the Roadrunner. Only by that point Wiley had shrunk to the size of a mouse and roadrunner towered over him. Wiley’s lifelong ambition had been realized but not in the way he had anticipated. He had achieved some sort of quantum superposition; both succeeding and failing simultaneously. At the end of the episode Wiley held up a sign that read: “What now?”

 

He had obtained the unobtainable.