- Text Size +


“Great!” Heather beamed. “Now, since I am pretty new to working out how about you show me some good exercises?”


I heaved a sigh and led her over to the floor mats. Somehow we were all alone again, the guys from earlier had finished their sets and moved to the other side of the gym. I ran her through a floor routine involving body weight exercises and free weights that I used to do whenever I was preparing for a big climb. Heather’s blimp-like boobs made some exercises like pushups a bit tricky so I had to grab a folded mat so she could do incline pushups. Watching them squash against the floor every time she lowered down was downright hypnotic. Between that and watching her ass bounce and flex during leg lifts made my pants uncomfortably tight.


Watching Heather work out was downright pornographic. There was no other way to describe her body’s gyrations as she sweated through the overstretched material of her jumpsuit. Her comments only added to lewd nature of the routine. She asked me for the best exercises to ‘firm up’ her chest and ‘tighten’ her glutes. Every motion of her body oozed sexuality. Half an hour later her chest wasn’t covered so much as it was tinted black and her booty had caused a half dozen tiny tears to form where the material had stretched so thin the threads were visible.


I watched rather than join her, partly because I was worried about hiding my erection but mostly because witnessing Heather exercise was about the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Unfortunately, half an hour of having a rock hard cock was leading to a serious case of blue balls.


“Well, I’m good.” Heather said, finishing up a final set of sit-ups. “Oh, look. Let’s go weigh in.” I groaned inwardly. My former weight was around 165, though who knew how much I had lost. “Why don’t you go first, Mikey. I want to see what you’re working with,” Heather slapped my butt and I leapt forward, grabbing my ass and yelping instinctively against the stinging pain. I don’t think she intended to hit me that hard but with Heather it was honestly difficult to be sure. I could almost feel her self-satisfied smile behind me as I climbed onto the scale.


I started with 150 pounds and the metal arm immediately bottomed out. So I was less than 150. With a sigh I shifted the weight to the left to try 140. Same result. Swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat I slid the marker to 130. The bar stabilized and with a surge of hope I tapped the adjustment weight to the right. The bar bottomed out again and I tapped it back a few pegs in sullen defeat. I was one hundred and thirty pounds, fully dressed. I stepped off the scale feeling numb.


Heather stepped up confidently onto the scale and I watched as the metal arm clanked upward. Heather slid weight across the arm so that it read 180. The metal arm clanked upward again and I cringed. She slid the weight further over so that it read 200 and the metal arm drifted upwards then slowed before tapping against the brace. She was more than two hundred pounds? Fuck me. Heather slid the small weight over to make a minor adjustment and the bar stabilized. The final readout was 205.


Two hundred and five pounds… forty more than I’d weighed before I’d shrunk. And seventy five more than I weighed now. She weighed almost twice what I did! In a way that simple fact was even more mortifying than her ability to outlift me.


“Whew, maybe I should go on a diet,” Heather giggled. “What do you think, Mikey? Am I getting fat?”

The only fat on Heather was in her gigantic tits and over-inflated ass, the rest of her wasn’t stick thin by any means but only someone who went for the anorexic types would call her fat. Thick, maybe. “You’re gorgeous and you know it, Heather.” I said, dejectedly.


“Aww, Mikey. You really know how to make a girl feel special.” I honestly couldn’t tell if she was being serious or not, but I was suddenly eager to be as far from the gym as possible.


“Can we go now?” I said.


“Not yet,” Heather said. “This scale has a measuring stick.” She extended a metal rod on the back part of the scale until it was close to even with her head.


It was too far away to read clearly and after a painfully long moment of silence I said, “Well? What does it say?”


“Six feet, five inches.” Heather declared, sounding very pleased with herself.


How could she be more than a foot taller than me? A sinking feeling filled the pit of my stomach. I stared at her back, cataloguing my inadequacies from the ground up. Her feet were easily half again as large as mine, her calves were as thick as my thighs and her thighs gave my waist a run for its money. Her generous hips easily eclipsed my shoulders and tapered dramatically to a waist that was still greater in circumference than any part of my body. Her broad back was one of the most muscled areas of her body, probably from the constant strain of supporting her heavy rack, and was probably more powerful than anything I could offer. Heather’s shoulders so wide that with her arms at her sides I probably wouldn’t be able to give her a proper hug. Proportionally her body dripped femininity, yet her size was downright monstrous. How could I possibly satisfy this amazon?


As though hearing my thoughts Heather turned and said, “I’m hungry, let’s find something to eat.”   

***


I collapsed onto my bed, exhausted. The trip to the mall had turned into a three hour ordeal that was equal parts exhilarating and frustrating. On the one hand Heather had basically agreed that we were dating which made me feel ready to conquer the world. On the other hand I wasn’t really sure where I wanted to take things. Admiring her from afar was one thing but in person Heather was a handful. Truthfully a “handful” didn’t begin to cover the problems that would stem  from a serious relationship with her. Was a serious relationship even what I wanted? Then again, if what Jason told me was accurate, a real relationship may be the only way I was going to make it anywhere with her.


She oozed sexuality so much that it seemed obvious that she would be into having sex, but maybe that wasn’t the case. Damn, I needed a plan. A jaw-popping yawn stretched my face and I rolled over. Planning would have to wait, too lazy to shut off the light I buried my head in a pillow and drifted off.