- Text Size +

 

 

Discomforted and still with a headache, Andres woke up in his hospital room. It was still night and he was alone in there. Although it was the same room, it seemed different, bigger. “Impossible”, Andres muttered to himself. He wasn’t cold anymore due to the extra blankets, but they felt heavier than before. Something was wrong, he thought. He then looked at his feet and found that there was a lot more space between them and the end of the bed.

He turned to his right and IV. Although she didn’t seem tall in comparison to the rog to him. She was probably in her early 30s, had brown hair and eyes and was wearing glasses. “I’m glad you’re awake, we have some really,” she stopped for a bit trying to look for the right word, “strange news for you. You see, nurse Bozhinova rushed to me a few hours ago, telling me you had shrunk right in front of her eyes. I didn’t believe her, but then you shrunk some more when I came into the room to check on you. It is something unprecedented, there are some people in Washington interested in your case and who would like to come and meet you.” “Washington, shrinking, what is going on? I’m really not in the mood to see anyone, let alone a bunch of strangers!” Andres said exhilarated. “Calm down, Mr., I also have some good news. You see, although we haven’t found the cause of your fever, it seems to be related with your shrinking. And every time you shrink, your temperature seems to normalize more and more.” “How am I supposed to calm down if I’m shrinking? What is going to happen to me? Am I going to have to become a midget to recover from this fever?” Andres stopped, he felt exhausted, he calmed down a bit and then asked: “how tall am I right now? Do you think there is a way to reverse this?” “You are 4’8 right now, and you seem to have stopped shrinking for now. We took some blood samples while you were passed out, and we’ll have to wait for the results before we can now how to proceed”, the doctor responded coldly. “Well, I’m going to leave you for now but if you need anything, press the button to the left side of your bed and a nurse will come to help you.” The doctor then left the room.

Andres wondered how someone could be so cold with a person in his situation, he felt completely alone, where his parents even alerted about his situation? Why hadn’t anyone come to visit him? That seemed strange.

His thoughts were interrupted as he saw Natascha walk into his room with a food tray. She seemed like an amazon, she was definitely taller than the dr. and at his new size she seemed even bigger. Her breasts seemed bigger as well, jiggling with each step. She smiled at him and said “enjoying the view?” Andres blushed and apologized. “It’s okay”, she said and then giggled a bit. She folded out a table from the side of Andres’ bed and put the food tray on it. “Bon appetite” she said with a smile. “Mhh hospital food, my favorite”, he said and she laughed. “Really, mine too, I only work here for the food, actually.” They both laughed.

He grabbed a spoon, it felt bigger as if he was a kid again, then picked up some oatmeal and brought it to his mouth. After swallowing he said “I don’t feel very hungry.” “Well you are recovering, so you do have to eat” she said and looked at him tenderly. For a while, she had make him forget about his current situation, now that he remembered, he felt concerned again and frowned a bit. “How are you feeling?” she asked concerned about him. “How would anyone who was suddenly shrinking feel. Besides that, my family hasn’t even come to visit me or called or anything, have they even been contacted?” “I’m sure they’ve been told about you, but I can check if you want me to.” Her tender smile made him notice that she truly cared about his wellbeing. “Please”, he answered. “I’ll be back in a bit”, she then walked towards the door shifting her hips pronouncedly and she turned her head fastly to catch him looking again. “Got you”, she said happily as she exited through the door. He laughed a bit, again she had helped him cheer up in his difficult situation.

A few minutes passed and then Natascha came rushing in with a bag in her hand. “Do you trust me?” “Well, we’ve just met today, what do you mean?” asked Andres taken by surprise. “Well I just overheard a conversation about you between the dr. and some guys in suits. Apparently, they want to take you to a secret facility to study you. Now I know what that means, that means you’ll disappear, that’s probably why no one has come to visit you or anything, no one knows about you, except for the hospital staff and the suits.” Andres tried to process that information, “well what can we do?” “I can take you with me to my house, you can hide in there, and I’m a trained nurse, I can take care of you and contact your family. But we have to get out of here fast, otherwise, no one might ever see you again.” Andres was taken aback, he didn’t know what to say, he then looked back at Natascha’s concerned and tender look and decided to go along with it. She gave him back and to out his IV. “There are some clothes in there, put them on.” He opened the bag and noticed it was kids clothes, but time was of essence so he put them on anyways, trying to cover himself with the blankets so that Natascha didn’t see him. She laughed and said, “I’ve already undressed you before, besides, I need them”. She then picked up the blanquets, leaving him only with his rove, she took some other blankets and started rolling them and tying them together. Directly afterwards, she went to the window and opened it up, she looked down making sure no one was watching and rolled down the blankets. Meanwhile, Andres had stood up, taking advantage that she was looking the other way, he changed as fast as he could. When he was done, he saw her rolling down the blankets. “What are you doing?” “It has to look as if you escaped on your own, otherwise they’ll know you came with me,” saying that she assured the end of the blankets to a leg of the bed and walked towards him. It was the first time he was standing next to her, she was a true amazon to him. At this point his head only came up to her breasts, which seemed to be each almost the same size as his head. “No time to enjoy the view now, Mr., you have to go”, saying that she gave him some keys. “This are my car keys, there is a white Prius parked on nr. 17 in the parking lot, get in the car and wait for me there. I’ll do the rest of my shift, so that they don’t notice we went away together, there are only 30 minutes left anyways.” He truly concerned about what was about to happen to him and now that she said that, he began to be concerned about her too. He looked at her. “Don’t worry, it will be alright”, she then hugged him, trapping his head between her breasts. “Now”, she broke the hug and peaked through the door, “there’s no one out there, just go to the car and wait for me, I’ll be there soon.” With that they left the room and went in opposite directions. He turned to look at her while walking away and so did she, she just winked at him and went on.