- Text Size +

It was cold inside the car, not as cold as it was outside but still a bit cold, he still had a subtle fever. Andres was lying in the back sit of her Prius, keeping his head below window level, not to be seen from the outside. He had no idea what would happen if the suits found him and he didn’t want to find out. A knock on the window caught him by surprise, he looked up and was relieved to see Nataschas sweet face. He opened the door to her and held his hand out offering the car keys, his hand was shaking causing the keys to jingle. “Oh my god, you are shaking, I’m so sorry, I forgot to get you a jacket or a blanket”, she said and then hugged him tie to her body, rubbing her hands on his arms and back. His face was again trapped in her cleavage, she wasn’t wearing her hospital clothes but a v-neck blouse, through which he could feel her flesh directly. She continued for a bit and then asked softly “better?” “Yes”, he answered quietly, not wanting to leave her embrace. But they had to go, so she stood straight and buckled him into his seat and then closed the door. She entered through the driver’s seat and then started the car.

The drive home was relatively long, about 90 minutes, which they used to discuss what had happened at the hospital after he left. She told him they had discovered his condition was not contagious, which was an absolute relief for Natascha. The unknown agents had looked all over the hospital and outside of it for him. Natascha, wasn’t blamed for the incident, due to her having other patients at the same time and suspicion about her being an accomplice seemed to be out of the question. On the way, Natascha stopped for a bit in a drugstore to get some stuff for Andres.

“Well, Mr, here we are” said Natascha as she opened the door to her place. “You can call me Andres”, he answered. She lived in a tiny - well tiny for her because for Andres it would increasingly become bigger – one bedroom apartment, the only door besides the entrance was her bathroom. As they walked through the hallway/kitchen towards the bedroom-part of the apartment, Andres noticed there was no couch in there and she only had a single bed. “I know my place is tiny, but I assure you, you’ll be comfortable and safe in here. After all, you don’t take much space now, do you?” she said ruffling his hair. “I suppose, but where am I going to sleep?” he asked. “In the bed of course”, Natascha answered smiling down at him. “And what about you?” Natascha inclined herself and brought her face to his level, “well, we can share the bed, can’t we?” “I guess so”, he said. Looking at her so close, he noticed that at his new size, her lips looked even fuller than before.

Andres suddenly started shaking again and Natascha brought a hand to his forehead, “you still have a fever”. Andres felt the headache coming back but this time he didn’t black out, he witnessed how the world turned bigger before his eyes. Natascha saw him getting smaller with her mouth open, while she seemed to grow to him. It was happening slowly and it didn’t seem to stop. “Natascha, help me!” She grabbed him, which took him by surprise by how easily she had done it and laid him down on the bed. She then went through her purse and took some of the medicines she had got for him. She gave put a capsule to his lips and told him to swallow, Andres noticed how big her hand looked. After a few minutes the shrinking stopped. He was afraid to ask, but felt like he had to: “How tall am I now?” She took a look at him “I don’t know, maybe 4 feet?” He gave her a concerned look and shivered, she answered by laid down next to him and spooning him. The back of his head was against her breast which felt like two round pillows. She stroked his hair and held him tight to her. With her body warmth his shivering stopped and after a few minutes they both had fallen asleep.