- Text Size +

Andrés left out a quiet groan and woke up, still with a headache. He was still being spooned by Natascha and his head was comfortable between her breasts. He then looked at her left hand on top of him and noticed it was bigger than it was the night before. He had no idea how big he was now but decided to put his hand on top of hers to compare, his hand barely reached the middle of her fingers. He grabbed her index finger and it filled his entire hand, he was amazed. Natascha’s finger then suddenly curled.

“Good morning, how are you feeling?”, she asked softly. “My head still hurts and I’m sure that I’m smaller than I was last night, but thanks for asking. Did you sleep well? I hope it wasn’t uncomfortable to share the bed with me…”, Andres said. “I slept very well, don’t worry about it. You make a nice teddy bear”, she said and then held him tighter to her body. By doing so, Andres’ head sunk in her cleavage and he left a low moan. “Mhh, I see someone is enjoying himself”, she said and pressed him a bit tighter before standing up.

“Come on, we have to measure you,” Natascha said. With that Andrés turned and saw Natascha from his new perspective. She was a true amazon to him now, with legs that seemed to be as tall as him or maybe even taller, which was confirmed as he stood up. His pants almost felt down, but he caught them in time. He didn’t even come up to her crotch and all of his kid clothes were lose. He looked up at her with a concerned look, and Natascha just uttered “wow”. Snapping out of it she looked at him tenderly and said, “don’t worry about it, we’ll find a solution”. She then kneeled and gave him a short hug before turning around to look for her tape measure.

As soon as Natascha had turned, Andres’ eyes couldn’t avoid looking at her ass. It was just above his eye level and perfectly shaped. Although Natascha had already found the tape measure, she was sure he was looking at her as so she decided to bend down and pretend to keep looking for the tape measure. Maybe this could cheer him up a bit and distract him. She bent down and Andres just keep looking as her as seemed to swell up while bending. She shifted it from side to side a little and then quickly stood up and turned around. “Found it!” she said and looked at an open mouthed Andres. “Glad you enjoyed that”, she said with a wink and then kneeled to measure Andres. “You are 2’6””, she said and then put a hand on his forehead, “and you seem to still have a fever”, she continued. “What do we do now? That is more than a foot since last night.” “Well you can take some of the medicines I got for you, you don’t feel very hot. It will surely stop very soon,” she said with a sympathetic look while putting a hand on his shoulder.

Natascha then walked to the kitchen and returned with a few pills and a glass of water. “Take this while I go take a shower, then you can take one as well if you want to” said Natascha handing the stuff to Andres. “Thanks, that would be great” he said taking the oversized glass. It felt heavier than he would have expected. As he took the pills with his other hand, his pants fell down. He blushed, but Natascha quickly answered “don’t worry, I’ll leave you alone while I shower.” Natascha walked to the bathroom smiling to herself, he was so cute.

As the shower started running, Andres stood there wondering how he would be able to swallow such big pills. He decided to bite them in the middle and then to swallow each half with a big slurp of water. He did so and then tried to climb back on the bed, which was too difficult for him to achieve. He gave up and just sat down on the floor.

A few minutes passed and then his headache became stronger. “Oh no, not again!” exclaimed Andres as the world around him started to get bigger. Luckily for him, it was quicker this time. In a few seconds it had stopped and his headache seemed to be gone completely. The bad news were, he had shrunk a lot more than before. Unknown to him, he was now only 4” tall. Andres panicked and started to scream calling Natascha from within his now gigantic t-shirt. He kept screaming for her but she would never hear him, the shower was still running and he was way too small.