- Text Size +

From within his shirt, Andres couldn’t see anything. He stopped screaming when he realized it wasn’t helping and the he noticed it: his headache was gone. This came to him as a silver lining, “at least I won’t be shrinking any more”, he thought. The shower stopped abruptly and after a minute the floor started to shake and thunderous footsteps took Andres by surprise. He heard the door open, Natascha was coming.

As the footsteps moved closer to him, the shaking increased and Andres lost his balance and fell inside his t-shirt. “What the hell?! Andrés where are you?” The gigantic shirt was lifted and Andrés saw an incredible image that left him speechless. Above him was the biggest woman he had ever seen, and she was only wearing a towel. From his perspective she seemed around 100ft tall the size of a small building. Her legs, uncovered below her mid-thigh seemed endless and her breast, which were big to begin with, seemed like hill popping out from her towel. He billboard sized face with enormous green eyes was staring right at him. “Wow”, they both uttered simultaneously.

They stood there staring at each other for a few seconds and then Natascha spoke, “I have to take a closer look, may I hold you?” “Ok, but be careful!” Andres shout as loud as he could. She could barely hear him and his voice was high peached, she couldn’t help but giggle. She rested on her knees, which shook Andres’ world and would have made him fall if he hadn’t already before. After that she bent down and put a hand in front of Andres. “Hope on”, she said tenderly. He stood up on her hand and was amazed by the fact that it was bigger than him, just her middle finger seemed to be as tall as he was. Natascha then cupped him with her other hand, so that he wouldn’t fall, and brought him to her face. Her face was a few feet taller than him. They locked eyes for and Andres lost himself in her eyes, which were bigger than his head. Her eyes then went down a bit, and her gigantic lips formed a smile. Andres then realized he was completely naked.

He tried to cover himself but Natascha answered quickly, “I’m gonna be taking care of you, so you have nothing to hide from me.” It was true, he had accepted her help and put his life in her hands, literally now. So he just put his hands down and blushed a bit. “Don’t worry about it, as I said, before: you have nothing to be ashamed”, said Andrea followed by a wink.

The next thing he knew, a gigantic finger was covering his forehead. “Your fever is gone”, Andrea said. “Yeah, my headache too. I feel great actually, you know besides this”, said Andres as he pointed at his body. The squeaky voice again, Natascha couldn’t control herself and giggled again. “Hey, stop that!” Andres shouted, which made Natascha giggle even more. “Sorry, I can’t help it, you sound so cute” as she said this she wrapped her fingers firmly around his body and brought him to her lips. The gigantic lips covered his entire face and her minty breath filled his lungs. Smack! “Sorry, I couldn’t control myself, I just had to.” Andres just smiled at her.

“We fell asleep really early yesterday, we should call someone you know now”, Natascha said. “I don’t know if I could even use a phone right now, we can call my parents, but they live in another city and, well, you’ll have to do the talking”, Andres responded. He told her the number and Natascha walked to her cellphone on her nightstand. As she did so, Andres sat on her hand and enjoyed the confines of her soft skin. Natascha put him on the nightstand, took the phone and dialed. After a few seconds she said, “I got the inbox message, apparently your parents will be out of the country for a few weeks. Is there anyone else I can call?” There was his best friend, but he was rather careless as were his other friends, so Andres decided he would just stay with Natascha, she was a trained nurse after all, not to mention a gigantic beaty. “There’s no one else I could trust to take care of me in this state, is it ok if I stay here until they come back?” Andres asked. “Sure, I’ll take really good care of you”, Natascha said smiling down at him. This were going to be an interesting few weeks.