- Text Size +

“How about that shower now?” Andres asked. “I don’t think you can shower at this size, at least not alone”, Natascha said with a wink and he responded by blushing. He thought about getting into the shower with her, maybe she would cover him in soap and then use him to clean her body rubbing him against her long legs, her tight ass and those gigantic breasts. “I see you are getting an idea”, said Natascha pointing at his boner. Andres tried to cover it and Natascha just giggled. “Well I already had a shower, but how about a bath? I could get some warm water in a bowl for you.” “That would be great”, Andres responded.

Natascha stood up and Andres looked at her enormous body moving, with only a towel wrapped around her his eyes had no chance covering all the amount of flesh to be seen. Andres wondered how much time it would take him to climb her up, and if it would be even possible for him to do that. There was no way he could get around those boobs.

The bowl clashing with the nightstand took him back from his daydreaming. Then a giant hand left a small hand towel next to him. “You can use that as a towel”, Natascha said and followed by bringing her index finger in front of him. A bit of soap laid on her finger. Andres took the soap and smiled, “thanks”. He turned and tried to climb on the bowl, but it was too tall for him. Natascha giggled as she watched him struggle and then put a finger in front of him. He used the finger as a step and then dropped on the water. It was really warm and relaxing, he just laid floating and closed his eyes. Natascha watched him for a bit smiling, at least he was enjoying his predicament.

She stood up and took a couple of steps to her closet which was next to the nightstand. Her steps caused little vibrations, which were a lot bigger to Andres and caused the water to move and sway him a bit. He opened his eyes and was met with a glorious image: Natascha had just dropped her towel and was standing completely naked. Time seemed to have frozen for Andres. He noticed her shaven pubis, his eyes then went up to her flat belly until they reached her breasts. Each boob bigger than him, with pink nipples as big as his head. His eyes kept fixated on her breasts and he watched them jiggle as Natascha bent down and back up again to put on her panties. Natascha knew she was putting a show for him, she knew this could help him keep his mind out of his problems. So she just pretended not to notice him watching and kept on dressing up.

Not wanting to be too obvious, Andres started to clean himself up with the soap, still taking the occasional glimpse. He was just finishing to clean himself when he took one last glimpse and found Natascha staring right back at him with a smirk. “I hope you enjoyed the show”, she said. This caught him by surprise, he dropped the soap and gulped down. She giggled and kneeled down bringing her face closer to him. “You finished?” she asked. “Yes, could you help me out?” “Of course”, Natascha responded with a smile. She grabbed him carefully and put his tiny body on the hand towel.

While Andres dried himself, Natascha spoke to him, “I’m going to do some research about your condition. I can do that right here until my shift in the afternoon. So what do you want to do?” What could he do now? It would be interesting to see the world at his size, but also really dangerous. He could settle by exploring the apartment. “Maybe I could walk around here and see how everything looks from my perspective, it would be interesting,” he said. “Ok, I’ll just be on the bed with my laptop. Try to remain somewhere I can see you quickly in case I stand up and scream if you need something.”

Her hand came in front of him and he hoped on and was brought down to the floor. He hoped off and went on to explore the giantess' apartment.