- Text Size +

Andres walked around the floor throughout the apartment, he saw the room, the kitchen, the bathroom. The sheer size of the things in it amazed him. It was actually interesting to see stuff from this new perspective. He was starting to find more and more pros to his actual situation when he stumbled upon a bra under the bed.

He walked around it and then climbed on top of one of the cups. It was really soft and smelled like vanilla. Maybe it was the one Natascha had just worn yesterday. Standing in the middle of the cup, he noticed how much place there still was to be filled. “Her boobs are definitely bigger than me”, Andres thought and smiled. He stepped down of the massive bra and found the label on it: 34DD. The floor suddenly shook a bit and he heard Natasha’s thunderous footsteps.

As he walked out from under the bed he met Natascha. She was holding a glass of water and coming back from the kitchen. She stopped as he found him on the floor and asked, “how was the exploration?” “Great but I’m a bit thirsty now, could I also have a glass of water?” “Sure, climb on”, Natasha said and lowered her hand for him to climb on. As she bent down, Andres managed to take a glimpse of her hanging cleavage. He could dive in there and never go out. Holding Andres in her hand, Natasha grinned and had an idea. She held her hand on top of her glass and then let him slide into it.

Splash! Andres fell into the cold water. “What was that about?” he asked. “I have no glasses your size, so I thought we could share one”, she said with a smile. Before Andres could answer, the glass was brought towards Natasha’s big, plush lips and then the water started flowing into her mouth. He wasn’t small enough to go through her lips but the water dragged him towards her upper lip nonetheless. He crashed softly on her upper lip, it was very smooth. As his thoughts were on her lip, he didn’t notice his left arm had made it into her mouth until Natasha sucked on it gently. Her lips completely covered his arm and a gigantic tongue played with his minuscule fingers and arm. Andres let a quiet moan out, which Natasha heard clearly thanks to the amplification produced by the glass. She giggled and stopped. Her giggling send vibrations through Andres’ tiny body and made the water splash around.

Natasha held the glass straight and brought it to her big, green eyes. “Your turn now, drink up”, she said. Andres then cupped some water in his hand and started drinking. While he did so, Natasha noticed a little shivering. “Is it too cold for you?” “Ye-yes”, Andres answered. “What can we do about that?” asked Natasha with a grin. She then quickly plucked Andres from the glass, and plopped him into her vast, warm cleavage. The two mountains of flesh surrounded Andres completely in a warm prison of soft skin. He could smell the vanilla again, he had never been so comfortable before.