- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I would also like to Credit Wholia she and I created this scenario together. This is a fun little thought experiment about how a tiny would handle being in a giant haunted house. In this world being tiny is fairly normal that way we don't have to spend to much time explaining it. You've heard it all before anyways. This will also be a very short story, only 6 chapters at most.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter we meet our characters and the events are set in motion.

The Last Turn In Richfield

“At the last turn in the back of the Richfield county fair there is an old antebellum mansion, the family that owned it died out with the old south centuries ago and the mansion fell into disrepair. Hooligan’s and teenagers who ventured into the mansion reported strange happenings and specter’s lurking within it’s bowels. So when a wealthy venture capitalist heard about the rumors in her home town she didn’t see a warning sign, only dollar signs. She quickly obtained the deed to the ruins and added it to her county fair nearby. Now it serves as the fair’s most popular attraction.” Says Zac finishing off that last part with his best storyteller voice. “That’s so stupid, why would she buy the mansion, it might actually have ghosts!” Christine says to the tiny boy riding on her shoulder.

 

“Come on Chris, you know there aren’t such things as ghosts don’t be such a baby.” Zac tells his giantess with self-assuredness. Christine turns onto the last turn past the cotton candy stalls, she is faced with a decrepit memory of a dark time in the Country, she shivers in fright of it. “Woah! Woah! Chris! stop it!” Zac begins sliding down the front of her shirt he grips at her tank top, luckily for him, Christine’s bust is like a duffle bag full of a couple of bowling balls and a bra with a lot of support. The slope evens out quickly and he finds a grip to hold himself up. Chris notices the tiny body on her shoulder has suddenly tumbled off, she glances down ready to catch him only to find him hanging on to the seam of her tank top.

 

“I’m sorry Babe, I just can’t shake the feeling that house has something wrong with it.” Christine says with a gulp. “I’ll tell you what’s wrong Chris, that we’re not in it, now come on lets go. I want to be spooked!” Zac says fully confident that he won’t in fact be spooked but Christine will be. Christine sighs and reluctantly walks towards the green and rotting mansion. Her heart sinks deeper into her chest as she walks closer, the screams of people inside fill the air and pierce her heart.“I know that I’m going to regret this later” Christine thinks to herself.

 

There is no line to get in today, it is an exceptionally slow day for some reason, and Christine thinks this is very strange for what was advertised as the most popular attraction at the fair. “Oh well” she thinks Christine heads to the end of the line. Zac on the other hand is thinking how lucky he is that no one else is using the haunted house, he can have Christine alone all to himself and all boys know that women are the most affectionate when they are frightened. Christine comes to the end of the line, stopping at the teenage boy working the ticket booth, or atleast that’s what she thinks he should be doing, he is in fact playing with rocks instead. “Oh! I didn’t see you!” he quickly drops the rocks embarrassed “That will be Ten dollars ple-“ the ticket taker suddenly notices Zac sitting on Christine’s shoulder. “wait is that a tiny boy on your shoulder?” “Yeah, what about it? He’s my boyfriend.” Christine says plainly in this world tiny people are fairly normal, for the most part they have the same rights as their giant counterparts and are viewed as smaller people with a few obvious exceptions to this rule. “Oh no, no, no, he can’t go in there it’s dangerous for him this house is only for giants!” “Hey what the hell man, I’m just trying to go in this haunted house with my girlfriend.” Zac yells angrily. “Shhhhh shhh not don’t get so excited baby, mama will handle this.” Christine covers him under her massive hand muffling his tiny cries of outrage. The tiny man is sandwiched between her breast and hand, he squirms a bit but in the end surrenders to her far and away superior strength. He’s used to this by now and he knows that getting angrier will only make it worse for himself.  Christine turns to the teenager, she is 5’10, and blonde with a cute face that reminds people of an actress they know. As cute as she is, when she gets angry it’s a whole different story  “Listen pal” Christine tells him poking his chest “Just because he’s an inch tall doesn’t give you the right to treat him any differently from someone else.”

 

The teenager gulps, not wanting to deal with them right now. “O-okay, but just remember, we don’t take any responsibility for him if you two should get separated in the house.” Christine ignores this as she walks up the creaking stairs and into the old mansion. “Why would I ever get separated from my beloved little boyfriend?” She thinks to herself. “Wow babe, you sure told him off, I couldn’t believe you’re the same girl as the shaking shivering mess from a few minutes ago. Christine, gulps the adrenaline wears off and she suddenly realizes where she is, in the dark dreary foyer of a dying antebellum mansion.

 

Inside the house is not your average horror house draped with gore and cliché body parts strewn across the ground. The age and authenticity of the place gives it a subtle horror, old pictures and furniture covered with dust, creaking boards, Christine can tell there is something off about the place but she can’t tell  exactly what. The house has a pervasive feeling of unease The air is still and dark she can’t sense anyone else around at all and it creeps her out.

 

“Eep babe hold me I’m scared!” Christine says wrapping her arms around her massive bust pushing Zac against the breast fat. ”It’s ok babe I’m here” he hugs her breast the same one that happens to be supporting him, inside he rejoices, he knew the mansion was a good idea now he’ll get lots of love from his girlfriend every time she gets scared. It’s a win-win for him because he also looks brave and tough.

Christine edges forward. Into the sitting room, there is a Grandfather clock as well as some faded couches with extravagant wood finishes on them, before it was abandoned it must have been some kind of sitting room, it would be so pretty if not for the dust and cobwebs and the dark grimy atmosphere. The only sunlight comes through blinded window, the glass is tinted so it comes through as a dull gray light. Suddenly the Grandfather clock chimes and Christine jumps in fear “eeek”.  Zac takes advantage of her fear he climbs her chest onto her shoulder once again, he kisses her cheek in order to comfort the girl. “It’s ok it was just a-“ Suddenly a cold grimy hand lunges from beneath the sofa and grabs Christine’s leg.

The giant girl shrieks in instinctual fear that rises from her gut, Zac covers his ears so his eardrums aren’t shattered. Christine kicks her foot free of the grasp of the hand and runs into the next room with out thinking. It is a small room, with a cement floor and no windows, a single lamp hangs in the center over a bloody headless body still sitting in a chair, before Christine has time to think or look back a chainsaw roars to life and on the opposite side of the room a bloody nurse with blond pigtails steps into the light, she holds the chainsaw above her head and rushes Christine, she doesn’t have a second thought and flees again this time from a pursueing threat. The nurse cackles in delight.

Zac can barely tell what is going on, he never saw the hand, and for the past thirty seconds his life has been filled with loud noises and running for which he has had to compensate by hanging on to Christine’s Shoulder to avoid falling off when she runs. When Zac sees the nurse his first instinct is “she’s kinda hot” then he realizes she’s a giantess with a giant chainsaw. His next thought is “Oh jeez if she catches me she’ll kill me with that chainsaw”. Zac begins to fear for his life as well as for Christine. he holds onto her, she’s his only chance of getting out of this house alive. He forgot that all of the monsters would be Christine’s size and so impossible for him to escape and a whole lot scarier. Just then as if the Universe were punishing him, Christine trips and falls on her face. Zac tumbles to the old wood floor hitting the side of a plank that has warped upwards out of the surface of the floor. The chainsaw nurse is still bearing down on them. So Christine gets up as soon as she can, thinking Zac is safely tucked away in her cleavage still, forgetting that he climbed onto her shoulder. So she hurriedly gets back on her feet and charges out of the room.

Zac stands up now alone, a tiny man on the floor facing a colossal nurse with a giant chain saw. He thinks to himself, “this is it, this giant bitch is going to saw me in half with a giant chainsaw.” She runs right up to him, her foot lands right beside him, he has to jump in order not to be crushed. Then she goes running into the next room after Christine, she hadn’t even noticed him in the first place. And now everything goes quiet, Zac is all alone in a giant haunted house.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you were utterly spooked. I will endeavor to mix the strange combination of creepy and sexy.