- Text Size +

Yasmin walked and occasionly swam until the coastline of Australia came into view. The 3 mile tall blonde walked towards it, smiling with pre-joy. Little did she know, nor care, that her gargantuan feet and legs were destroying huge parts of the Great Barrier Reef. Countless coral was crushed under her bare feet, and smashed by her enormous legs. Entire ecosystems were destroyed by a former fish-sale woman passing by.

As she appraoched Brisbane, Yasmin was hailed by a group of warships. She saw them bobbing in the ocean, trying to get a steady aim at her while trying to cope with the huge tidal waves her movements caused. Yasmin laughed. 

"Did you really think these puny little boats could hurt me? Ha, ha! I'll show you some force!", she mocked.

Yasmin bent over and swung her arm in a wide arch through the water, half under its surface. She made a gigantic wave that way, which struck the ships like a tsunami. A few toppled over and sank slowly, but most of them could stay afloat.

Then they firing began. The ships shot their shells and bullets at the giantess, but couldn't hit her, for they couldn't get a clear shot while bobbing in the wild waters. And Yasmin, from her height, saw the projectiles flying at her and was able to dodge them easily. She kicked water in the direction of the fleet, and while the ships were being tossed to and fro again, quickly grabbed them, one by one, and squeezed. The metal buckled, the gun turrets bent, and the crew met a horrible death by being squashed between caving-in metal. Yasmin was so powerful and strong, she could destroy an entire battleship by mere squeezing it in her hand like an empty soda can!

When the giantess dropped them, the mangled ships sank, never to be able to do battle again. Within a quarter of an hour, the giantess had destroyed an entire fleet of warships, while remaining unscathed herself.

After that, Yasmin entered Brisbane. As she raised her foot from out of the water, huge droplets rained down on the tiny houses from it, splattering a few buildings and flooding some streets. Then she trod down. Her gigantic foot, easily 2000 feet long, covered at least three dozen sugar-lumb sized houses at once, flattening them and pressing them deep into the ground. Her other foot demolished an entire factory, first snapping the chimneys as soon as her sole touched them, then smashing through the solid concrete walls, cracking them open before squeezing them together into a thin layer of rock-hard debris.

Yasmin stood in Brisbane, searching for her ex's home. She soon found it. A small house, hardly more than a large crumb to her now. 

Yasmin bent forward, her gigantic face blocking the sun over all of Brisbane. The blonde hair of the giga-giantess fell down, smothering and crushing several city blocks. She focussed, knowing that back in Japan, when she was a paltry 5000 feet tall, she already couldn't distinguish individuals from each other. But maybe, if she focussed hard enough, she might be able to see her ex....

"Michael!" her thunderous voice boomed, shaking hundreds of buildings. "Come out, you tiny gnat! I know you're in there!"

Nothing.

"NOW!" 

Crush! The spire of a nearby church collapsed. 

Yasmin could see a tiny dot now, hardly more than the tip of a hair, slowly leave the house. 

Michael!

The giantess wet her index finger in her mouth and deftly placed it upon the dot. It stuck on her saliva. Grinning, Yasmin stood up, holding the dot close to her gigantic, blue eyes.

"Well, well, well. What have we here? A tiny cheating little bastard. You pig! Do you know what I' ve been though?" she told the tiny dot.

"But why should I tell you? I'm a grown woman now, and you shall regret you left me for someone else. Me! Yasmin, the biggest, greatest, most gargantuan woman on Earth! I do not need the love of a piece of dust like you. You aren't even worthy that I shit on you!" Yasmin scolded him further.

She brought her finger close to Michael's house. "Look," she said.

Yasmin briefly sucked her tongue and spat. A huge glob of saliva, white and foamy, fell down on the house. Both splattered immediately. The bricks and wood, as well as its contents, flew in all directions. The saliva of Yasmin slowly mulched through the neighborhood, toppling everything in its path.

"So much for your house," Yasminn remarked.

She stood up again.

By pure coincidence, she saw her supermarket. It was a small, rectangular place from her height, but Yasmin recognised it immediately. There, she had spend countless boring hours selling fish. In that little hole. Without thinking, she placed one of her gigantic feet on it. Her foot devoured both the supermarket itself as well as the parking lot, where she destroyed countless cars. With grim satisfaction, Yasmin felt its masonry being pressed into the ground as she stepped on her working place. No more fish selling here! The giantess grinned. What power! She was able to destroy a supermarket with nothing but her foot. And without effort too, for it collapsed easily. Yasmin turned towards the dot stuck on her finger again.

"Now, what shall I do with you?" she asked.

Yasmin suddenly froze. With a shock she realized something. What could she do? She was so vast now, so big, that there was hardly anything possible to do to Michael. The tiny dot, sticking on her fingertip, was too small for serious, torturous punishment. The giga-giantess had little choice but to either squash her ex between her fingers, or let him freeze up here in the cold. Yasmin tried to get a closer look at Michael. The saliva was frozen already, and chances were big that her ex might have died as well.

"Fuck!" she swore as she realised there was hardly anything she could do now. As a matter of fact, the only thing left for Yasmin was to trample and destroy, step on entire villages and cities.

"All this shit for... for nothing!" she said to herself. No real revenge, no enjoying how Michael begged for mercy, nothing like that. She was too big.

"DAMN!" she cried. "Damn you all! Fuck you all!" Yasmin rubbed her fingers in rage, smearing Michael over them. Then she stamped her feet, turning all of Brisbane into a wasteland by the sheer force of her weight being pounded on the ground. Houses leapt up by the hundreds from the impact of her stamping, footprints dozens of feet deep were formed all over the landscape.

"Bastards! Fuck you all! I'll... I'll... AAARRGGHHH!"

And she closed her eyes and grew again.