- Text Size +

It was already evening when the 25-year-old finally arrived at her hotel. Outside, the streets were lit again by flashing neon lights, accompanied by all kinds of music to convince people that inside the establishments life was good. In her hotel room, Yasmin examined the vial. It was about as long as her finger, 1 inch in diameter, and sealed with a simple cork. 

She frowned. So drinking this was supposed to make her grow at will? As big, or even bigger than Godzilla? Yasmin couldn't believe it. But then, who could believe that a creature looking like a blue snake with a dragon's head and two antlers had been talking to her, in modern-day English even, while hovering in the air?

"I'll drink it tomorrow," she thought. Yasmin was tired and needed sleep. It was all too much for one day. 

Contrary to what she believed, Yasmin fell asleep quickly instead of lying awake all night out of excitement. 

Next morning, after her breakfast (hot rice and yes, fish), Yasmin looked at the bottle again. What if it was poison? But then, what had life to offer her? Her boyfriend was a cheater, her own life nothing but dull work, dressed like a moron, in a supermarket located in a city she didn't really care about. Was she supposed to do that, selling fish for the next 40 long years? Only to get retirement money barely enough to live from? 

"Damn you all," she said, opened the vial and drank its contest in one gulp.

The liquid was tasteless. Nor did it feel any different than water. It probably was.

Yasmin waited for something to happen. A tingling feeling, some sudden insight, instinctively knowledge she could grow... but nothing happened.

"Yeah, right. Water. Probably a candid camera prank by some wacko Jappo, and I'll be the next star of one of those zany TV-Shows they show here," she thought.

She ditched the vial in a waste basket, and wanted to go for a walk, when she thought to give it one last try. After all, did she not have to somehow want to grow? Wish it maybe? 

"OK, grow!" she softly said, looking around in her room.

She felt like the ground swallowed her. The same feeling when that Kirin appeared. Yasmin realized with a shock she had grown!

Well, with a bump rather than a shock, for she hit the ceiling hard with her head.

Yasmin bent a little and rubbed her head, eyes wide open from astonishment, and gazing around her. The bed, the closet, the lamp on the ceiling, it all looked like she stood on a ladder. But, checking her feet, she wasn't. The blonde still stood on the ground, hunched over even, for she was 10 feet tall now.

She also noticed her clothes had snapped off and she was naked. 

"This... this is awesome," Yasmin thought. That whatever-it-was in the vial could indeed make her grow at will! Yasmin's mind raced. The possibilities! She thought of Michael, and how she could get him now for cheating on her. Yasmin saw in her mind how she tore him to pieces, Michael hardly bigger than a foot compared to her. Or how she, so vast that her ex was the size of a lego doll, held him in the palm of her hand, mocking and humiliating him before she swallowed him alive. Or even better, how she stood in front of him, so big that her toes were small hills to the little shit. Oh, the possibilities!

No more selling fish as well. She would be famous. The center of attention, a movie star, or just let herself be admired and meeting powerful people, like the president of the US, the queen of the Commonwealth or whomever she liked. Her favorite actors, pop singers, it could all be arranged. And she would be rich. Yes, no more fish-selling.

Yasmin knew she was naked, so if she grew more and went outside, everybody would see her private parts. But what the hell? She was beautiful, had a beautiful body, so why not show it? Her body was to be admired! After all, she would be a giantess, and that meant her body was one of a kind, so why not show it in its full glory? 

"Thousands will fall in love with me for sure," she thought. Yasmin didn't know if there were men who loved giantesses, but she was sure there would be. She'd teach them!

The problem for the time being was, however, to get out of the hotel, for shrinking didn't work as she found out, and she was too massive to squeeze through the door. Yasmin thought. She was on the third floor of the hotel. It had only four floors, since the buildings in Tokyo weren't very high because of the many earthquakes that plagued Japan, and she could smash the windows and the piece of wood in between them and climb out, paying for the damage later when she was rich and famous. 

Yasmin picked up a chair (it felt light in her hand) and hit the glass forcefully with it. It shattered. Yasmin repeated the procedure with the other window, and kicked against the wooden beam between them. It didn't give way.

She kicked again, but it was useless. She wasn't strong enough. 

"Well, no problem," Yasmin thought, sat on her knees and focussed on growing again.