- Text Size +

Yasmin grew. Her head rose slowly along the buildings, her chest and hips bloated and broadened, her feet expanded. The legs of the 25-year old rose higher and higher, looking like two huge, flesh-colored tree trunks.

She reached 50 feet, and was now head and shoulders above the roofs of most of Tokyo's buildings. Already the blonde was so massive that she wouldn't be able to walk back the alley she came from, too broad to fit between the hotel and the restaurant next to it.

She reached sixty feet, then seventy. Much to Yasmin's amazement, the crowd grew too, not in height but in amount, and the people kept looking and taking pictures. Yasmin also noticed the honking of cars and the traffic pile building up around her. She was an attraction!

One hundred feet. Yasmin realized she didn't know Godzilla's height, but she estimated that she had to be so big that a normal house would fit under her sole to top the creature's size. 

She grew more and more, now her back was slowly ascending over the roofs. Her feet became so broad that those people standing closest to them had to give way lest being steamrolled. Yasmin felt the wind blowing, but it didn't freeze her. As a matter of fact, she didn't feel cold at all. Somehow her increased mass isolated her naked skin.

Two hundred feet. The people at her feet looked like an inch tall to her, and she might squash a single one under her big toe alone. Yasmin was so big that she could hold up a blue whale with one hand like a cod, as she had done many times in the supermarket to show the customers the quality of the fish. 

No, she'd never, ever sell fish again. She was a giantess now, and society would pay for having made her life so miserable. 

"Society has rejected me, so I'll reject society," she thought as she reached 300 feet and stopped her growth. Her behind soared above the roof of the four-story building of her hotel, and Yasmin could see over all of Tokyo. The neon lights were off, since it was morning, and she could clearly see Mount Fuji in the distance.

Down, at her gargantuan feet, the mass of people looked like a swarm of ants to her. Yasmin's toes were so big that they were higher than an adult, and more massive than a bull elephant. 

Yasmin noticed that her heel had grown into the hotel wall, which had buckled from the pressure. She smiled as she realized that she hadn't even felt it giving way to her. How powerful she'd become! She, the unseemingly fishwoman, was now 300 feet tall and could break solid walls of brick and wood without even feeling it.

Her bright blue eyes locked on the mob again. She grinned. So they still didn't fear her. Then it was time for some rampaging!

The 300 feet tall, naked Yasmin strode through Tokyo. At first, it was a bit weird, seeing everything from so far above, all the buildings, cars, trees and people. Not to mention the sensations under her feet. Yasmin felt the trees crack and break, offering little resistence. Cars were pressed together, the blonde could feel their cold metal against her skin as she squeezed the vehicles into thin plates. The traffic signs and -lights snapped and broke, small street vendors' booths collapsed immediately under her now inhumanly weight. Wherever she stepped, something ended under them. 

The people, who had in the meantime learned to fear her, died under her soles by the dozens. Yasmin felt their bodies crack as her feet, each easily longer than a train car and at least thrice as broad, crushed them like tiny sacks of glass. She felt their thinner-than-needles bones break softly, the sounds totally muffled by the gargantuan mass of her foot. The clothes of the Japanese gave it all a pleasant, velvety feeling. 

Yasmin liked stepping on people. Without regret, she crushed the Japanese under her gargantuan feet. For her, they were no fellow humans, it was no murder. Little critters, about an inch high to her, thick maggots and vermin, that is how she saw the people. And therefore, she squashed them by the handfuls.

It was easy. After all, each foot measured about 40 feet in length, was about 12 feet broad, and possesed a thick, hardened sole. Calluses from standing and walking all day, now several inches thick, made sure Yasmin could step on the sharpest of objects without feeling pain. But she still felt everything crush and squish and it was a pleasant feeling. 

She strode through a mob, trapped on the street between the buildings in the center of Tokyo, slowly, with her eyes half closed and a tiny, mocking smile on her face. 

"Try to run, you insignificant tinies," she seemed to thick, silently enjoying herself, "I'll get you all anyway, and kill you all alike, beggar or millionaire, labourer or top manager." Under her feet every person was equal, each victim as fragile and mortal as the next.

The former fish seller brushed her legs, each about 165 feet long, along the buildings, shattering the neon lights and sending the commercial signs flying. They ripped of like needles from a dead pine, hurting the people they fell upon badly. Sparks of electricity fired briefly as her huge legs short-circuited the wires that were used to make the lights burn and lure the people inside. 

The giantess kicked at the window of a fruit store. It shattered with a loud smash, toppling the fruit crates inside. She held her huge toes in the store and wiggled them. Like two fleshy millstones, her toes turned countless oranges, melons and apples into juicy mush, while splintering the wooden crates they had lain in.

As Yasmin gazed down, she noticed that one tiny person was stuck with his foot under the heel of her other foot. He struggled to away from under it, though not feverishly, since every movement of his leg surely hurt like hell. Of course, since the giantess weighted countless tons, nothing would be left of the guy's foot but mincemeat. Yasmin bent down and watched the little guy with amusement. 

"Excuse me, sir," she addressed him. "Did I step on your toes?"

No answer of course. 

"Well, that is the privilege of us, big people. We can step on tiny people's toes. Not that there is much left of their toes once we do so...", Yasmin mocked him. 

She lifted her foot. Indeed, noting of the man's foot remained but pink meat.

"But I will be merciful. I'll end your suffering right now," Yasmin concluded. She pointed her big toe outwards, curling the other four, and pressed it down on the man. Her big toe covered half his body. Yasmin turned and twisted it, so that he was grinded into a pulp and smeared over the pavement. 

"That is the privilege of us giants," Yasmin addressed the corpse. "We step on people. And then there isn't much left of them as well...".

Yasmin walked further, crushing people under her 40 feet long soles, flattening cars and smashing neon signs with her humongous calves and thighs. She enjoyed the panicked crowd in front of her, savored their screams and loved the feeling of their bodies crunching under her. This was power! She, who always had been a nobody, now was so big and huge! Yasmin felt great. As if all of a sudden, mankind was being pushed from its position on the top of the food chain and replaced by her, Yasmin.

A loud rumble distracted her. It was her stomach, which made a noise as loud as the thunder. Yasmin felt hungry.

"Shit. What am I going to eat?" she thought. Big and powerful as she was, she still had to succumb to the most basic needs of every living being. Food. For a brief moment, she panicked. But then, she realized there was no need for that. After all, to a giantess like her, food was available aplenty. And for free.