- Text Size +

Yasmin scanned the ground and saw another fruit shop. The 300 foot blonde bent down, smashed the tiny windows with her huge fist, and grabbed a crate of fruit. The wooden crate, 4 by 4 feet long, was loaded with apples, which now looked like red and green balls of caviar to her. Yasmin opened her mouth and turned the crate upside down over it. Every apple fell into her mouth, and they all fit in nicely. Yasmin chewed, though she could've swallowed them whole, and tasted the faint taste of apple.

She grabbed inside the store again, and this time she snatched a crate full of bananas. Of course, Yasmin couldn't peel them, since they were as big a grains of rice to her, but that didn't matter. She simply devoured them peels and all.

She repeated the procedure with a crate of cherries, prunes, a second crate of apples, and some kind of Japanese fruit she didn't recognise. After her meal, she stood up and scanned the ground for something else.

She saw restaurants and pubs, but none that sold food to eat readily. Yasmin still felt a bit hungry, and scanned the street. The people were still running, like a mass of swirling ants. Cars stood there, honking and....

Yasmin smiled. She got a weird idea.

"I want to eat noble," she addressed the crowd. "And what is noble food? Oysters!

The giantess grabbed an occupied car, tore a triangular traffic sign from the ground and used it to pry the car's roof open. Like the shell of an oyster, she broke the vehicle open, cut through the safety belts like it was the closing muscle of the oyster, and tossed the Japanese inside in her mouth. The giantess felt them squirm on her tongue, grinned, and swallowed the people whole and alive. Like one eats an oyster.

Throwing the car away, the giantess picked up another one. The small Japanese brands of cars fit in her hand easily, and their roofs tore relatively easy. The pointed traffic sign she used smashed the windows, snapped the metal, and after folding it back, the giantess could swallow her next morsel.

"MMMM!" she moaned blissfully, not because of the taste, but to intimidate her startled audience. She had killed many Japanese under her feet, and now she showed she wasn't above eating them too.

After a few more cars, Yasmin decided to play a game with herself. The entire contents of the next food store she'd find, she'd eat. The giantess walked, not caring about the people perishing again under her weight, and searched for her next meal. 

She saw a fish store!

For a moment she was perplex!

Of all food shops, of all stores, Yasmin had to find one that sold fish! As if it was some kind of curse, some kind of nemesis, which Yasmin seemed to pursuit all of her life. Fish, fish, and fish again.

The giantess got furious. 

"You bastards! You want to insult me? Fuck the fish! You want to tell me I should be selling fish, eh? Just you wait!" she spat.

She stomped on the crates of fish, lying outside the store embedded in ice. 

Smash! The crates and fish disappeared under her sole.

Ziiippppp! The fish and ice were slippery. Yasmin's foot glided away, up in the air, and the 300 feet giantess lost her balance. Her enormous arms, each 110 feet long, swung through the air, smashing walls, breaking windows and neon signs, while her hands tried to grab something to get a hold on. They didn't find anything.

Yasmin felt backwards, into the 4-storey house opposite of the fish store. Although she was huge and massive, the blonde didn't pulverize the house. It proved to be quite sturdy, and Yasmin only crushed through the upper storey. The broken masonry tore her skin, causing some nasty bruises. 

Yasmin lay there, supported by the house, which held her up halfway. She was covered in dust, her back and arms hurt, and she had also bumped her head on the roof.

"Fuck!" she swore, rubbing her wounds and brushing herself off. "God damn it! My back! My head! You fucking bastards! Just you wait! Aaargh!" she screamed.

And grew again.