- Text Size +

Dave awoke to the sound of distant thunder and in the darkness of the drawer it took him a long second to realize that it was his teenage captress walking around her room.


Using the books around him as leverage, he pulled himself to his feet only to have almost every single one of his muscles scream in protest. Twisting his body back and forth in an effort to relieve the kinks that had developed across his back, Dave cursed to himself. Sleeping wedged between a bunch of trashy fiction novels was apparently not good for your body.


As the whole world started to shake again from Sydney's footfalls, the tiny man found himself yearning for Vanessa's soft athletic sock and his cage next to the enormous woman's bed.


Then he flew face first into a stack of books as Sydney casually opened the drawer. Stars were still flying in front of Dave's eyes as her finger and thumb pinched his torso and yanked him into the sky. His head spun, his stomach churned, and his ears popped all in the span of a few seconds as he was merely brought level with the teenager's hip. Her fingers wrapped around him and her grip was tight enough to make him squirm as she started to walk.


Wind whistled in Dave's ears as Sydney's arms naturally swayed back and forth with each step. His body shook with each footfall before it felt like he was once more about to be sent flying across the vast expanses of the giantess's home. And then it all came to a stop as she walked into a bathroom that looked like it was fit more for royalty rather than a teenage girl.


The hand holding him started to rise up and Dave looked around in a panic as Sydney's hand lifted him up over a huge countertop before pausing over the sink. The large frosted glass basin was half full with steamy soapy water but as the huge fingers around him started to loosen their grip, Dave started to panic, uncertain if there was really enough water to cushion his fall.


“Sydneyyyyyyy!”


His protest turned into a scream as he plummeted through the air and crashed into the water with a belly flop. Even as he plunged under the soapy waves, he could hear Sydney's muffled grunt of annoyance as a few flecks of water managed to splash against her. Dave tried to open his eyes but they were immediately stung by the sheer amount of soap that Sydney had mixed in. His hands smashed against the smooth glass of the bottom as he sank, prompting him to move about so he could plant his feet down and kick back up to the surface.


His lungs were burning when he finally broke through the top of the water, coughing and sputtering, he tread in the giantess's overly fancy sink. Looking skyward, he could see the teen standing above him a thoughtful expression on her distant face. A huge finger descended and swirled the water about, kicking up a current that was powerful enough to make Dave's tiny frame swirl about in response.


She smirked as she watched him struggle against the might of the single digit, “Ok, probably too much water but at least you can get clean, little man. Wouldn't want you looking dirty when I take you out.”


“Take me out?” Dave managed to sputter up at the girl, but all he heard in response was a swishing noise as her hair cut through the air.


He swam toward the edge of the sink, the obnoxious basin too high for him to see over but he was at least able to rest the tips of his toes against something solid. Peering through the foggy frosted glass, he could dimly make out the giantess's shape as she got undressed. Then a deafening sound erupted across the bathroom when she turned on the shower and stepped into it a moment later.


With nothing else to do, Dave struggled to scrub himself clean of the collected bits of lint and sweat that had clung to him throughout the night. He wished he could get the artificial pina colada scent of Sydney off of him, but he quickly realized that it permeated all of the water around him. Grimacing, he realized that it was apparently the smell of the girl's soap. Dave at least comforted himself with the knowledge that this minor indignity was so far down the list he had suffered since shrinking that it barely mattered in the long run.


Yet, for some reason it irked him more than so many others.


He hadn't exactly smelled manly when he was imprisoned by Vanessa, but the various soaps she had used to wash him had never been so fruity and overpowering. They were subtle, delicate, and interesting. Dave's shoulders slumped as he realized that Vanessa's soap and perfume were the scents that an adult would wear.


“Fuck,” he whispered, the single word barely registering in his own ears when compared to the waterfall like shower and Sydney's half-remembered lyrics to pop songs.


His self-reflection was cut short by the shower being turned off, and the water around him started to tremble as Sydney crossed the room to stand in front of the huge mirror. The tiny man was thankful for the thick fluffy towel that was wrapped around her naked body as she leaned forward and wiped the fogged up mirror clean with her hand. The enormous girl smiled at herself before reaching out to somewhere on the counter outside of his view and grabbing something.


Her other hand appeared in the air above him, and Dave braced to be picked up but instead she turned on the faucet. Staring up into the sky, the tiny man watched as the waterfall spout lived up to its name, sending a rushing tide crashing down into his world as he felt a current yank at his feet. Dave dove toward the edge of the sink as he realized Sydney had unplugged the drain, and he desperately tried to escape the current's pull and the power of the massive faucet above.


In the sky above him, he heard the sound of the girl brushing her enormous teeth.


Struggling for his life as the hot water around him turned choppy, his eyes went wide as Sydney leaned forward and spat into his world. A glob of frothy minty spit crashed into the water behind him with the force of an artillery shell, covering him with a soapy spray right before a minor wave crashed against his back, all while he struggled to keep his head above the water line. She spat several more times before she rinsed and finally shut off the faucet.


The water around Dave calmed down but continued to slowly pull him down and toward the center until he could finally stand near the flattened bottom of the sink. Feeling the water be sucked past him and watching it spiral down the drain left the little man mesmerized for the long period of time it took Sydney to blow dry her hair.


The world then shook as she wandered off, and realizing there was no way for him to climb out of the wide basin, Dave settled down onto the wet but thankfully warm sink bottom. The giant girl returned a few minutes later, already dressed in her school uniform before she began to apply a few touches of make-up. Setting her glasses on her face as she gently smacked her now glossy lips together, the enormous girl finally looked down at him, “How awesome is it for you to be owned by someone so hot?”


The tiny man cringed at the question, and then he noticed the girl's blue eyes start to narrow in annoyance when he didn't answer. “It's the best, Lady Sydney!” He cried out, and the giantess's glossy lips broke into a smile.


“I bet it is,” she replied as her hand lowered into the sink and gingerly picked him up. Her face contorted with disgust as she dumped his still wet body onto a towel and then roughly dried him off, leaving the shrunken man dazed when he finally could see the light again. “Just think,” she prattled on as she scooped him back up in her too-firm grip, “You could have been found by some gross punk girl or ew, a big fat dude or something. But instead, I saved your little life.”


The giantess smiled as she bent down and placed him at her stocking clad feet. Her hands rested on her hips as she looked down at him while her toes wiggled in their navy blue stockings. Dave swallowed a lump in his throat as he suddenly realized that the girl expected some sort of response, and with all his might he shouted, “Thank you, Lady Sydney!”


“You're welcome,” she responded, her voice haughty and condescending as she sat down on her bed and reached for her saddle shoes. She slipped her long peds into them, and the leather creaked as she flexed her feet inside before tying them up. The giantess then reached over his little world and dragged her backpack forward till it formed a wall between her sizable feet. “Alright, in you go,” Sydney said, gesturing to an open pouch.


Dave looked at the backpack and then back up at the giantess.


“I can't wait on you all morning, little man.”


Sydney's right foot thumped impatiently against the floor, sending small vibrations out through the carpet that propelled Dave forward. He reached the front pouch that was clearly designed more for pencils or calculators or anything but a tiny human being. His fingers rested on the cold metal teeth of the zipper, and his heart began to beat hard in his chest as he wondered if Sydney would seal it up behind him. Inside, he could see that the giant girl had at least stuffed some cloth in so that he would be comfortable and warm but every muscle in his tiny body wanted to run screaming in the opposite direction.


“Ugh, get in,” Sydney roared, and the bed springs groaned as she leaned forward.


Dave scrambled up and over the metal zipper just as Sydney's face hovered directly over him, her hand gliding above the ground poised to scoop him inside of it. “There you go,” the giantess cooed as she grabbed the zipper and started to draw it closed, “If you were a little bigger, I'd let you ride with my books and stuff, but I wouldn't want you getting crushed so you'll be safe in there.”


The tiny man shuddered at the thought of being crushed beneath a spiral notebook and instead tried his best to hunker down inside what he realized was a pouch filled with the girl's socks. Sydney didn't completely close him off from the world, a thin sliver of light and air poured in from one side of the pouch, but he didn't bother to move toward it.


With the socks taking up most of the space, Dave had little room to maneuver and as he listened to Sydney stomp about her room, grabbing up the last few things she'd need for the day, he realized that if he got out underfoot there was a chance she would unknowingly crush him. Even her saddle shoes would be enough to turn him into a bloody pulp, and he really didn't want his remains to be spread out between the girl's bedroom carpet and the underside of her shoe.


Sydney offered no warning to him as she lifted up her backpack and threw it over her shoulder, making him bounce about within the sock stuffed pouch. His stomach twisted itself into knots before letting out a low grumble. For the first time in a long time, Dave was glad to be hungry, because each one of Sydney's steps made his whole world shift and his small body bounce up and down.


There was a loud crashing noise as the giantess left her house and then a burst of cold air immediately came in through the small hole of the backpack. The chill immediately made Dave's skin explode in goosebumps, and he grabbed at the nearest heavy sock and pulled it in front of him. With great effort, the world shaking and shuddering around him, Dave managed to wrap himself up in the thick navy sock and immediately regretted it. Almost instantly, he could feel lint clinging to his skin and his tiny world began to reek of Sydney's feet.


The most shocking thing Dave realized as Sydney continued on her way to school was that the girl was actually walking the whole way. He had only had a brief glimpse of the outside world before she had found him in the snow, but it had not been one he would have been thrilled to walk in even at his old height. And yet, he could feel the girl's quiet humming vibrate through her comparably vast chest all the way to his tiny pouch on the far side of her backpack.


He wasn't sure how much time had passed by the time that he heard another door crash open, and the air coming in through the zipper turned warm, but the shrunken man was happy that he could disentangle himself from the sock. As Sydney journeyed deeper into her school and the air around him grew warmer, Dave found his heart begin to beat harder and harder in his chest as he heard other giants moving around.


The shrunken man hadn't been near so many enormous people in months, and even though there wasn't much room to move, Dave found himself trying to worm deeper into the backpack as he began to hear the booming powerful voices of his teenage captress's classmates.


And then all of that fell away as Sydney walked into a classroom, and his world was tossed about as she slung her backpack off and let it drop to the floor. His bones rattled and his tiny frame was barely cushioned from the force of the fall by the socks that surrounded him. For the second time in an hour, Dave was happy that he was hungry as his stomach threatened to revolt.


Laying in a heap at the bottom of the backpack pouch, Dave was only dimly aware of a bell ringing and the girl's gigantic teacher beginning his lesson. His whole world became a haze as the teacher droned on about something and then the bell rang again and the tiny man braced himself for another world shaking trip.


Instead though, he heard a garbled voice begin to go through a set of morning announcements, and the giants all around him began to shift. The floor quaked beneath their enormous feet, and shook his tiny world, and Dave slowly realized that homeroom had started.


Barely a second had passed after that realization that he heard a female voice thunder, “Can we see him, Sydney?”


Dave's whole body began to squirm as he realized that he was what the other giantess was referring to. “Please no, no, no,” he whimpered at the bottom of the bag, his heart hammering so hard he feared he was going to have a heart attack.


“Ok, just make sure that Mr. Delacroix can't see,” Sydney's whisper still sounded like cannon fire in Dave's ears.


The world shivered and shook once more as the giants who had no doubt assembled around Sydney's desk got in even closer. The giantess's long pale fingers flashed in front of the small hole in the zipper and yanked it back with a loud zwip that made his tiny frame flinch. Then they snaked in, and grabbed him before he could even try to wriggle deeper into the socks that padded the pouch.


He came out into the light surrounded by a redwood forest of teenage legs; girl's socks and leggings formed most of the trees rising up out of identical black leather mary janes or white and black saddle shoes, but then he saw the pristine loafers and pleated slacks of a few boys that had gathered around and Dave started to tremble. Vanessa's meathead boyfriend had scared and humiliated him enough, being looked down upon by some prep school giant made Dave feel even worse for some reason.


Then he was dropped down on Sydney's desk to a chorus of coos from the young giantesses that surrounded him. Slowly standing to his feet, Dave tried to cover himself as he found himself staring up into the billboard sized faces of half a dozen young women. While two of the girls were positively stunning, Dave was surprised to see how plain some of the giantesses surrounding him were. After living with Vanessa, and seeing both Sydney and her mother, he had forgotten just how many normal people would never have to suffer his fate.


A chill went down his spine as he considered what Sydney had said that morning, maybe I am lucky?


“He's so much smaller than Haley's,” the gorgeous Asian girl said as she leaned in, her tongue darting out over her lips as she took him in.


“Yeah,” boomed the attractive blonde next to her as her dark blue eyes took in every millimeter of his four inch frame, “Like, at least half her size.”


An unpainted fingernail came out of nowhere and easily swiped his hands away from his crotch.


A chorus of giggles erupted from the girls as they saw his manhood.


“Oh my God, Emma,” one of the other giantesses said.


“Someone had to,” the poking giantess said in defense of herself.


Dave cowered beneath the giggling giantesses, and turned to look at the petite blonde that had poked him. She looked down at him like he was little more than a piece of meat, and when she saw how he trembled beneath her gaze, dimples formed in her cheeks as she smiled.


Before he could turn away though, Dave watched as a tall boy seemingly appeared above the shorter blonde. The smaller girl stepped aside in deference not only of his larger frame but his obvious social status. Behind him, Dave saw Sydney smiling as the giant who looked like he had a name like Brad or Evan lowered his dark gaze on to the shrunken man.


“He looks like a little runt,” the handsome young man practically slurred as he glowered down at Dave.


Sydney immediately erupted into giggles, as did a few of the other girls, “You're right, Chase. He is a little runt.” Suddenly Sydney's hand engulfed him and his ears popped as she rapidly lowered him to the ground. “Look at how small he is,” she said as she dropped Dave between the enormous boy's loafers.


The ground quivered beneath many giant pounding feet as Sydney's classmates backed up to compare Sydney's shrunken man to the class stud. Dave felt his jaw drop as he gazed up the young man's long legs and realized his face was entirely obscured by the bulk of his well built chest. Suddenly, Chase's chiseled visage loomed out over the world followed by Sydney's as the girl almost rested her head against his expansive chest.


Chase let out a single deep rumble of a laugh as his black loafer lifted up off the ground and then slowly brushed against Dave's body. Even the gentle push was enough to send the little man sprawling to his hands and knees, and as the enormous young man let his foot settle back on the floor, it sent out a soft quake. The whole circle of giants burst into laughs from the simple display of power, and then the bell rang.


All of the giants immediately dispersed, and the floor beneath Dave shook so badly that he was unable to get to his feet. A gust of air brushed against his hair as one of Sydney's huge feet crashed down next to him. His body was sent into full on panic mode, still trying to process the encounter with the boy Sydney clearly had a crush on with the fact that he could be literally crushed by a stray foot at any moment.


Sydney's fingers dug beneath his body and then shoved him forcefully back into her backpack.


Everything swung and shook as he lay contorted among her socks, trying to take deep breaths as tears began to stream down his cheeks. One errant poke from one of those girls or if Chase had hit him harder or if Sydney had simply miscalculated when she swung her foot out and he would be nothing more than bloody pulp that the janitor would wipe up.


The enormous world of Sydney's private school went on as he lay there, in class after class, trying to process what his life now was in the giant teen's care. Under Vanessa he had been a slave and a prisoner, but with Sydney he was some sort of status symbol, little better than a new phone and treated with less care.


He was shocked when her fingers entered his world again, and Dave thought that somehow lost in his depressive fugue that they had actually returned to her house, but then he was dropped down beneath a wide table next to Sydney's saddle shoes and in the distance he could see huge library shelves. His shoulders slumped and then he heard a soft thud, turning around Dave's eyes widened to see Haley's slave being set down at the girl's feet.


The shrunken woman didn't hesitate, as soon as she was on the ground she scrambled to her hands and knees and began to lick and buff Haley's shoes.


Dave was so entranced by this that he was completely unprepared for Sydney to stretch out her enormous legs. Her shoes almost knocked him over as her feet barreled forward and then her heels crashed down against the library's floor. She casually crossed her legs at the ankles and began to bounce one foot against the other, and that's when he heard the faint snapping of her fingers. Looking to the sky, he could see her hand pointing to the shoe though the giantess herself didn't look to make sure he was following the unspoken order, Dave knew better than to anger her at that moment.


With his head hung low and his shoulders slumped, he marched down to her feet and began to lick along the dusty side of the shoe, coughing as he did.


Looking across the small space between him and Haley's slave, he leaned forward and went, “Psst, hey, I'm... I'm Dave by the way.”


The woman's whole seven inch long body tensed up when she heard Dave's voice. Slowly she lifted her head from the toe of the girl's shoe, and then looked up Haley's powerful leg to make sure the girl hadn't noticed. “J...” her voice was rough, as if she was unused to speaking at a normal volume, “Judy.”


Dave smiled, “Nice to meet you, Judy.”


She stared back at him, then her tongue stretched out as she unconsciously bent down and continued to work on a scuff mark.


The shrunken man frowned, and stepped away from Sydney's bouncing foot, inching closer to Judy. The shrunken woman's eyes went wide, like he was doing something unthinkable. “I know you saw me that day... I think it was August or September.”


“Yes.”


“So you know I know how to survive out there.”


Judy remained silent as she used a scrap of cloth to buff out the part of Haley's shoe she had just been licking.


“You have to know somewhere we could go in this place, or or,” Dave looked around as giant legs moved far off in the distance, “Somebody who could help us.”


Slowly the seven inch tall brunette looked up at him like he was insane, “What's wrong with you? You think you can actually get away from them?”


“Yes, I've done it before. We could both get away.”


“And end up where? In the hands of one of these other entitled brats?” She whispered, “You don't know what these kids are like. I always thought they were a little arrogant and needed a reality check, and that was when I was their size.” Tears began to well up in Judy's eyes as she shook her head, “You have no idea just how much these kids think they deserve to own another person and that's not even the ones who are definitely Immune. Girls like Haley and Sydney openly talk about what they'll do if their classmates or teachers shrink. You're lucky you weren't too small, I've heard Sydney talk about wanting to crush someone while her foot was on top of me.”


Dave's muscles went slack and he slumped down on to his knees, “But... but there's gotta be someone, a teacher...”


“I used to be their teacher,” Judy's voice cracked as tears started to stream down their face, “No one is going to help us because they know if they ever shrink, these girls will take out any perceived slight on them ten fold. Do you have any idea how vindictive these girls are? Be thankful that you're a literal nobody to them.”


“What about an Immune teacher, there's gotta be... gotta be someone...” Dave could feel his own voice cracking, the world getting blurry as he tried to blink tears from his eyes. He escaped Vanessa and she had been prepared for his escape attempts, he could get out of Sydney's grasp, he knew he could.


“You don't want to...” Judy's eyes went wide as they spied something off in the distance, “Oh fuck.”


Dave turned around and he saw a pair of dark purple heels moving through the library, with dark stocking clad feet obvious through the peep-toe.


“Hide,” Judy hissed, trying to cower down behind Haley's mary janes.


Dave moved around to Sydney's bouncing foot, the massive twitching appendage forcing him to crouch down if he didn't want to be brained. However, nothing could stop his curiosity as he peaked around the sole of the large shoe trying to make sense of what was so scary about a teacher in purple heels.


The heels crashed down right behind Sydney's chair and a sweet but authoritative voice thundered from the heavens, “Well if it isn't my two favorite students.”


“Hello, Ms. Holloway,” Haley and Sydney said in unison, the barest hint of respect in their own voices.


“Now girls,” Ms. Holloway's voice was musical despite its condescension, “Did I see a little someone scurrying around beneath this table?”


Above him, Dave watched Sydney's feet stiffen and suddenly the girl's shoes pulled back as she sat up straighter, “No, Ms. Holloway.”


Judy grunted behind him and Dave looked over his shoulder to see Haley's foot mashing down against the terrified woman, “We know we're not allowed to take our Shrinkees out in the library.”


Dave's heart began to pound, and he slowly started to crawl back toward Sydney's feet. Looking out beneath her chair, he cursed to see that her backpack was surrounded by the dark purple heels of Ms. Holloway.


“Mhmmm,” was the gigantic teacher's response before she started to lower to the ground. Dave froze in place as the face of blonde woman his own age appeared in the air beneath the table. Bright blue eyes scanned the floor, and her painted lips became a mock frown, “Haley, lift up your foot.”


“Ms. Holloway, please,” the girl whined.


“You know the rules,” the teacher practically purred, before tapping her glossy nail against the floor, “Come right over here, little Judy.” Her blue eyes then flickered to Dave, and he felt his whole body freeze. The same glossy dark purple nail tapped against the floor, “You too, little man.”


As Dave trudged toward the waiting woman, he turned to see Judy looking back at the blonde woman with a mixture of terror and rage. All Ms. Holloway did was smile in response to the look as her warm tanned fingers wrapped around each of them.


The shrunken man found himself uncomfortably pressed up against Judy's larger body as Ms. Holloway stood up, wind rushing in their ears as they were held in front of her ample bosom. Her free hand gently rested on Sydney's shoulder, “I'll give both your and Haley's little friends back at the end of the day, ok?”


Haley had an annoyed pout on her face, but Sydney simply nodded, “Thank you, Ms. Holloway.”


“You're welcome, girls,” the giantess purred back as she turned from them and continued her circuit of the library.


Within a few steps, Dave could feel Judy trembling with fear next to him, and as she stepped out of the library he realized that the only reason she had even gone in was to separate him from Sydney. He began to tremble alongside Judy, and as he looked up, he couldn't help but whimper, “Oh no.”


“Oh Little Judy,” Ms. Holloway cooed as she carried them through the hall, “I can't wait for you to introduce me to your cute little friend here.”