- Text Size +

The blonde's heels clacked loudly against the floor of the hallway, and each step made Dave's shrunken frame jostle against Judy's larger body. The tiny former teacher's body was like his; nothing more than pale skin stretched over hard muscle. For a brief second, Dave thought of the rich healthy tan he had when he was eking out a living on the scraps of giants in the city wilds.


A dark urge to laugh bubbled in his empty stomach as he imagined people going on the 'shrunken starving scavenger' diet.


Ms. Holloway's fingers tightened at the exact same moment though, and what little air remained in his lungs burst forth in a light puff of air. He looked down at the thick digits that imprisoned both him and Haley's slave, they possessed a fading tan that was still healthier than most people got in the middle of winter. He suddenly found himself wondering how the enormous blonde got it; did she go to a salon, did the school actually pay her enough to vacation somewhere warm in the winter, or did she have a rich sugar daddy?


Her free hand unlocked a door and the world became a blur as she stepped into her classroom.


Dave was finally released less than a foot above a large black tabletop that was so cold that it made his tiny body break out into goosebumps as soon as he crashed against it. Behind him, the tiny man could hear Judy's teeth unconsciously chatter as she quickly hopped up to her feet, recovering far more quickly than he could ever hope to. With his body still tingling as circulation returned, Dave pushed himself first to his knees and then onto his feet.


“Mhmm,” Ms. Holloway purred above them while her heels clacked against the floor. She stood by the wall, her finger tapping against her chin as she inspected some sort of fixture obscured by her massive frame. “It says the heat's on but brr,” she rubbed her palms against her sweater covered arms, “Feels a little drafty in this old lab, doesn't it?”


Dave found himself hunching over as the giantess chuckled to herself, meanwhile Judy tried to remain standing despite the goosebumps forming on her flesh and her nipples standing erect on her bare breasts. The seven inch tall brunette stuck her chin out and stared toward the sky like she were about to face down a monster as the blonde giantess lazily sauntered back over to them.


Each one of her steps was accompanied by a sharp click as her heel crashed against the floor, while her hip swung outward making the soft fabric of her pants stretch tightly against her thighs. As the giantess drew closer, Dave's neck began to crane backwards to try and take her in. It was hard to make out much about her frame beyond the hefty breasts that strained against her maroon cable knit sweater, and the attractive visage that loomed high in the heavens above them.


The gigantic woman stood directly above the two of them for a moment, her face obscured by the shelf of her breasts, but then her enormous body shifted down toward them as she sat behind the wide plateau where she had placed them. His neck still hurt as he tried to take in her billboard sized face from directly below but he slowly began to see a few flaws he'd never have noticed at his former size; a pimple forming on the left side of her angular jaw, blemishes covered over by slightly thicker foundation, the sheen of whatever cream she used to fight the growing bags under her bright blue eyes.


Ms. Holloway was still a woman he would have been lucky to score a date with before he had shrunk, but she was definitely not as attractive as Vanessa had been. Though, and the thought ran through him like an electric shock, Vanessa had easily been several years younger than the enormous teacher sitting like a goddess before him.


“So,” the word erupted from the giantess's lips, echoing across her empty classroom, “Who is your little friend, Judy?” The giantess's hands suddenly appeared in the air above them, a pen twirling between her glossy purple nails.


Judy stood with her lips pressed firmly together as Ms. Holloway simply leaned back in her chair, her blue eyes resting upon her former colleague. The thin Bic pen suddenly swung forward, cutting through the air with a terrifying whoosh, and Judy threw up her hands and screamed in terror. Dave shut his eyes and turned away but no horrific slap came, and when he opened them he saw the pen hanging limply in the air in front of the cowering brunette.


Ms. Holloway's painted lips broke apart in a smile, and then her eyes and pen swung toward Dave, “He's actually kinda hot, Judy. If he's not your little friend I think you should make him one.”


Dave felt his face begin to flush from embarrassment as the pen inched closer towards him. He could see that the end had been gnawed on by the enormous blonde, and then he felt its strange misshapen nub brush against his firm abs, up to his pecs, and then down to his stirring member. The shrunken man tried to push the pen away, but the simple object was too much for him.


“Tell me, little man,” Ms. Holloway's warm breath tickled his body, making him squirm.


Looking up, Dave couldn't suppress a whimper as he realized she had leaned forward enough that her face hovered just a few feet above him.


“Were you always this hot or were you like Judy over there,” the pen brushed along the underside of his minuscule cock making the shrunken man shudder, “Were you a fat little piggy?”


The air shuddered as Ms. Holloway literally made pig-like snorts above him, which quickly devolved into laughter. Next to him, Judy collapsed onto her knees, her hands balled up into shaking fists as she fought the urge to cry.


“Did little miss Sydney put you through Haley's shrinkee work out?” Ms. Holloway asked through her giggles, “God, that is my favorite video of hers, I think. Just watching you huff and puff on that little wheel in front of her laptop, while Haley complains that you're not even stopping her phone from draining. I still don't know how she actually set that up to work but honestly, I don't even care. It was too funny.”


The world beneath Dave's feet rattled as Ms. Holloway opened one of her drawers and lifted something out of it. A second later a pair of plain black leather flats were dropped down in front of Judy, and Ms. Holloway quickly announced, “Get licking, Judy. I know you're at least good for that.”


Dave whimpered again as he watched the former teacher crawl up to the flats and begin to run her tongue over the toe again and again. “No...” he whispered, but he knew his voice didn't carry far enough to reach even his fellow shrunken person, let alone Ms. Holloway.


“God, you're so pathetic,” Ms. Holloway's voice boomed above them, “Do you ever wonder how much different your post-shrink life could have been, Judy?”


Dave watched as the enormous blonde reached down and pulled her heels from her feet with a soft contented sigh. He looked up in confusion as the giantess lifted one up and set it down beside her flats and then raised the other up high. His eyes went wide as the dirty sole suddenly hung over him, and then he heard the whistling sound of it tearing through the sky. With the shoe screaming down to meet him, all the little man could do was scream in terror and cower.


The pin heel, as thick as his own arm, crashed down in front of him while the thick platform landed behind him. Meanwhile, he sat cowering beneath the arch, with still plenty of room to stand up to his full height. Looking around he suddenly fell backwards in fright as he saw Ms. Halloway's enormous face staring at him with an amused look and a strange hunger in her eyes.


“I wondered if you would fit beneath them,” she mused more to herself than either of her shrunken prisoners. She then pushed herself back up to a sitting position, though this time her elbow rested against the table and she held her head in her hand as she looked down at Judy. “Still, do you think about it, Judy? Any one of us could have found you in the bathroom that afternoon, you know. I think I spotted your pathetic trail of ugly clothes maybe twenty or thirty minutes after it all happened but by then, Haley had already snatched you up and was looooong gone. Do you ever think about it if you could have hid a little better then maybe you could have ended up with me?”


Dave watched as tears fell down Judy's cheeks, meanwhile the shrunken woman continued to lick away at the black flat. One of Ms. Holloway's thick nails pressed against the back of Judy's head, pressing her face against the flimsy leather wall of the flat.


Looking from the torture to the clearly distracted giantess, Dave found himself slowly crawling away from the pair. He doubted there was a way down from the huge plateau but he couldn't help himself as he shimmied on his belly across the frigid black counter top.


“I mean, let's be honest, I'd still have you doing exactly what you're doing now, but Jesus, I wouldn't put it on Youtube for the whole world to see or make you call me Mistress Lindsay or something,” a soft laugh erupted from her, “Ok, I might have made you call me Mistress Lindsay but ugh, that's so S&M-y. And I don't think I would have made you run on a treadmill. My roommate might be a bit meaner to you but hey, at the end of the day we would give you your own little thimble of rose after you finished rubbing our feet or whatever. Do you even remember what wine tastes like, Judy?”


Dave cringed as he remembered sucking down warm droplets that had fallen down the side of Trevor's bottle one afternoon. I'd kill a man for a beer, Dave suddenly thought as he continued to crawl forward fighting a sudden wave of exhaustion, or a coffee.


“Haley's graduating this year, so maybe next fall you'll get to lick some jungle juice off of her flip flops and finally remember what cheap vodka tastes like,” Ms. Holloway laughed again, “God, how miserable it must be to be you. You better hope she sleeps over Sydney's house soon or else you can kiss your slim chance of having sex any time soon goodbye. I'd say orgasm, but who knows if this little fuck even can get a woman off.”


Crawling across the counter like a worm, Dave was amazed that his shoulders were able to slump further down as he heard Ms. Holloway release a single curt laugh.


“You know he's trying to abandon you right now, don't you?”


Dave suddenly froze.


“He thinks that I can't see his little pale ass crawling across my lab table. It's cute in a dumb way, he must be moving like a little army man.”


Slowly, Dave turned around to see that Ms. Holloway had barely turned her head to look at him.


“No need to stop on my account, little man.” Her fingers flicked in his general direction, while her other hand brushed her pen down Judy's back. “You can crawl all the way to the edge of the table and stare down to your doom. You can even jump if you want. Best case scenario for you, you die. Worst case scenario, you're crippled. Either way, Sydney has been begging for extra credit after bombing her last exam and while dissections are more of a biology than a chemistry thing, she's a sweet girl who I think deserves the opportunity.”


The tiny man could feel his stomach start to churn as he listened to Ms. Holloway's words. Pushing himself to his feet, he carefully turned toward her only to watch the blonde's shoulders shrug in response.


“Your choice.”


His feet slapped loudly as he walked back toward the cruel teacher, and then moved to join Judy at the giantess's leather flats. The pen suddenly swung in front of him, and gently smacked against his stomach, making it threaten to revolt.


“Bup bup bup,” Ms. Holloway let out several soft coos as she pushed him away with nothing more than the chewed up end of her pen, “My shoes are Judy's job. I'm sure Sydney makes you lick hers too. That's what you were doing when I took you from them, right? But I am not some little girl who giggles when I get a grown up to do something demeaning. I am a woman, and I wonder just how long it has been since you have been with a real woman.”


“No, no, no,” Dave stammered as he backed away from Ms. Holloway, quickly realizing what she meant.


Oddly, her huge fingers lifted the flats from the table first and let them clatter to the floor as she stood up. He stood, mesmerized as her enormous form seemed to shake and wiggle in place as she slipped her feet into the shoes and then stood directly over the pair of shrunken people in front of her. “I hope you don't mind getting my sloppy seconds, Judy.”


Dave's heart started to pound as he turned and broke into a run, but he barely made it three steps before Ms. Holloway's soft warm fingertips latched onto his ankle. She yanked him up into the air, making him splatter bile against the surface of the desk as he swung wildly back and forth. He expected to be raised all the way up to her face for more of her taunts but instead Dave found himself dangling in front of her waist as she undid her pants.


“Guess you're going in head first, little guy,” she announced as she lowered the zipper and the pants sagged open to reveal a pair of plain gray panties. Giggling to herself, she said, “Sorry, little fella, but I wasn't expecting anyone to see my underwear today.”


The shrunken man's whole body swung back and forth as she pulled her panties away from her body and brought him over the opening. With no further taunts or teasing, she simply released him, letting him scream as his limbs windmilled before he hit the trampoline-like expanse of cotton. Dave cursed as he bounced and immediately felt himself smack against her pubic mound. Before he could start to fall though, the panties snapped back across his back making him shriek in pain as he was pinned with his face resting directly above her lips.


What little light made it through the dark gray fabric quickly disappeared as she zipped up her pants and sealed him inside. The fabric that shielded him from the world outside shifted about as she smoothed her hand across her crotch. His face smashed down against her pussy lips, and Dave flailed in terror as they threatened to suck him in.


Her body shuddered in response, “Wow, Judy, your friend feels nice in there.” A thick finger pushed through the fabric and shoved against his back, pushing him down further until his face was pressed against her lips, prompting another shudder. “Fuck, those dumb little brats have no idea what they're doing. You little shits are literally dildo sized.”


The finger pushed against him again right before the bell rang.


“Shit,” Ms. Holloway cursed and through the fabric he felt her pulling him back up across her pubic mound where his limbs started to get entangled in the dark blonde hairs, “Back to the real world for me, little ones.”


The world began to shift and Dave found himself becoming more enmeshed with Ms. Holloway's thick bush as she moved around. He heard the giantess shifting things about before her voice echoed through the room, “Get them nice and clean, Judy, I have a date tonight.” Then the drawer shut with a resounding crash.


The air around Dave grew warmer as Ms. Holloway began to move around, the sharp clacking of her heels replaced by powerful thumps as she walked around her classroom. Within minutes, he heard the sound of enormous students filing into class, laughing and chatting away as the giant blonde began to write things up on her board. Dave listened to the soft squeaks of a dry erase marker that had replaced the chalk of his own adolescence and he imagined probably seemed outdated to students used to powerpoint decks or whatever app had moved into the space.


A bell rang again, and even as his head naturally brushed against the edges of Ms. Holloway's lips making her tense ever so slightly, the enormous blonde simply started her prepared lesson plan. Laying across Ms. Holloway's pubic mound, Dave was surprised that after the initial head rush, he slowly began to feel his back stretch out, while each one of the giantess's paces around her classroom make another kink in his tired body disappear.


Then the bell rang and it began all over again.


Through the next class though, the tiny man found it getting harder to breathe as the dizziness continued to grow in his head. Ms. Holloway's words became little more than vibrations and her steps strange swaying sensations as his already dark world seemed to plunge further and further into the shadows.


He didn't even hear the next bell ring, and only came to when he was shocked with cold water.


Dave found himself flailing against an enormous beast as the freezing water threatened to drown him. Before he could slip from the beast's grasp though, it tightened its hold, completely pinning him in place as the water continued to rush over his body.


“God, you're pathetic,” Ms. Holloway grumbled from the heavens.


The water shut off and Dave's vision cleared to show him the enormous visage of Ms. Holloway looming directly above him, her thick fingers wrapped around his four inch frame. Dave started to take in air with slow deep breaths, trying to calm himself from his violent awakening.


“Two periods in my crotch and you pass out,” she tutted as she shook her head, “Still, the things I could have done with you. Maybe next time, little man. I can't confiscate you every day, but I'm sure Sydney and Haley will slip up in a few weeks. Those arrogant little bitches are nothing if not predictable.”


Ms. Holloway rolled her eyes as she strolled back into her classroom from some sort of side office, and Dave found himself squirming as the giant students entering the room turned to look at him in their teacher's hand. The blonde teacher said nothing as she brought him up to her desk and opened the same drawer that Judy was in, resting beside the dark purple heels. She lowered Dave into the drawer right as a shadow passed over his tiny world.


“Oh, Ms. Holloway, is that my-” Sydney's voice erupted across the sky, and as Ms. Holloway stood back up, Dave found himself staring up the long tight-clad legs of his teenage taskmistress.


“After class, Sydney,” Ms. Holloway said as her black flat pushed the drawer mostly shut.


A moment later the bell rang, and Ms. Holloway began on a different lesson plan than the one Dave had heard while he was stuck in her panties. With the giants all distracted, Dave found that he couldn't pull his gaze away from the thin slit that Ms. Holloway had left in the drawer, wondering if there was a way to widen it.


“You can't be serious,” came the dull voice of Judy from the other side of the drawer.


“What?” He turned toward her.


“She literally kept you in her crotch for two classes and you still think you can escape. There's no way out of this classroom.”


Dave felt a flicker of anger in his chest, “How would you know? You've never tried-”


“I taught here, remember?” Judy didn't bother to hide her sob, the sound bouncing around the wooden drawer. She pulled her knees close to her chest and just muttered, “Fuck.”


“I'm...” Dave felt himself slump down against his own wall of the drawer, “I'm sorry.”


Silence reigned in the small prison, Ms. Holloway's voice nothing but distant and muffled thunder.


“I don't know how you did it for so long,” Judy whispered, her words slow and painful.


“What?”


“When I saw you that day, with your... your little loincloth all I could think was how I hadn't worn clothes in over a year,” she sobbed, “And I just thought, 'How could he live out here?' I couldn't comprehend it. When Lindsay asked if I ever thought about it being different the answer is I didn't until I saw you. The day I shrank, I was terrified. Not because I was afraid of being found, or by who, I wasn't anywhere near prepared for that reality. No, no, it all just happened at once, and then I was small. There was no warning, no few inches here or there, one attack and I was seven inches tall. It was a Friday, I thought I was going to starve to death over the weekend in a fucking bathroom. But then someone came in, a student, and I rushed toward them screaming for help. When I saw it was Haley, I thought I was lucky. She's...”


Judy's entire body shook as she sucked in a deep breath.


“She was a good kid. A little entitled, sure, but what private school kid with rich parents isn't going to be? She's a good student, she volunteers, she's involved... I thought to myself, 'Thank God it's Haley and not some kid I've never had in my classes or some creep like Mr. Borowitz!' And for a few days she seemed nice, but then it all came tumbling down but how else was it going to be? I had heard the stories. At least I was well fed and warm and things were good.”


Her blood shot eyes then turned to look directly at Dave, and the tiny man found himself pinned to the wall by her stare.


“And then I fucking saw you, literally a sewing needle sword away from being the hero in a children's book. That's when it hit me that things could have been different, but then a few months later, there you are again but this time you're at Sydney's feet, kissing and licking them just like I do. So you tell me, how the hell does escaping get us anywhere different in the end?”


Dave felt his lips part but no words came out.


Wiping her tears and snot against her own bare arms, Judy sniffled, “Yeah, that's what I thought.”


The bell rang, and a few seconds later, the drawer rumbled open.


Sydney's face filled the sky above them, “Aw, don't cry, little one.” Her pale fingers wrapped around Judy first, lifting her up and sliding her into her backpack, “You'll be back with Haley really soon.” She then smiled as she scooped Dave up, whispering, “I hope Ms. Holloway wasn't too mean to you little guy.”


Her big pink lips then brushed against his bare chest before she lowered him down into his pouch, shoving him down among her socks before the zipper closed, sealing him in the darkness with nothing but his thoughts.