- Text Size +

In the pocket of Sydney's backpack, all Dave could do was listen to the immense sound of her enormous world.


When the crashing horrific noise of the girl's locker room had penetrated his sock stuffed world after an entire day of listening to enormous teachers, the tiny man was able to breathe a sigh of relief knowing that he would have a few hours to himself while Sydney went to track practice. Lockers crashed open and shut, the gigantic girls' booming voices echoed off every conceivable surface while his prison swayed back and forth inside Sydney's locker. A bit of light peeked in through a hole in the zipper and then one of her long slender fingers slithered in to wiggle about.


His cheeks flushing with embarrassment, Dave pushed his way through Sydney's old socks and pressed his lips against the soft flesh of her finger pad, knowing it was what the enormous girl wanted.


“Thanks, little guy.”


She whispered the words directly into the small zipper hole, and Dave recoiled from the sheer force of her breath. Warm humid air filled his little prison, briefly robbing him of anything to breathe but her minty exhalation before she lifted her head away and fresh air rushed in. A second later the zipper was closed, and then the locker slammed shut with a terrifying crash.


He could briefly hear the coach giving the girls some kind of psych up speech as they took to the track, but all Dave could do was lay back into the thick socks around him and close his eyes. Fatigue rolled over him as the tiny man finally processed how he had ever let an endless parade of humiliation become his life after thinking on it for days.


The simple fact of the matter was that being Lady Sydney's pet left him too exhausted to resist or escape her grasp.


His days started with him waking up in a cold glass jar situated somewhere in her vast bedroom. That morning he awoke to find himself high atop her bookshelf, trying to remember why she had put him up there and failing before her enormous pale hand snatched his jar from its place. He immediately tipped forward, slamming face first into frigid glass wall and then was sent smacking around his cylindrical prison all while Sydney's laughter pummeled him from the heavens. When she had finally bored of smacking him about, she dumped him onto the ground in front of her pink Nikes and announced that they'd have to look perfect for her track meet that afternoon.


With his small frame already screaming in agony, Dave had dragged himself forward to start lapping away and picking at the immense pieces of footwear. The lightweight running sneakers reeked from months of collected foot sweat, the awful rancid stench of it combining with her tropical soap to create a strong ever present miasma that smelled like rotting produce. The worst part of the smell was the fact that his giantess master didn't seem to notice, she occasionally commented about needing to get new running shoes but not because these ones smelled repulsive but because they were starting to show a minimal amount of wear and tear.


By the time he finished choking his way through the task, Sydney arrived in a freshly showered and breakfasted whirlwind. Her feet stomped every which way as she got ready for her day, and all Dave could do was cower between her disgusting shoes hoping she didn't kick them aside until she lifted them skyward and he scurried for the safety of her desk. Eventually, she finished getting dressed, briefly inspected her saddle shoes and then either commanded him to give them a once over or jump into his pouch.


By the time he dove headfirst into her pack, every single one of his muscles felt like it was on fire. And that would be when she started walking, making his whole world shake and shudder with each one of her enormous and oblivious strides.


Then came a day at school where he was pulled out and toyed with at every single opportunity. If he wasn't forced to clean her shoes in study hall, he'd be forced to beg her friends or teammates for scraps of their lunch, all of them laughing and giggling at the sight of an adult literally pleading with them for food.


Today one of the sophomores on the volleyball team had made him dance for a cheese coated hunk of hamburger.


The teenage tyrant literally held the piece over his head between her richly tanned and perfectly manicured fingers, grinding it back and forth between her thumb and forefinger. From his position on the table, he could barely make out the features of her face, obscured by her small bosom and her immense height. At first he had tried to simply shuffle back and forth, hoping that the simple move would be enough, but the giantess had made a big show of yawning in response. Dave then tried some over exaggerated hand gestures that made it look like he was sort of doing the hustle. While that made some of the girls at the table giggle it only made the sophomore demand something better before smashing her free hand against the table.


With the wood still shaking beneath him, Dave had finally tried out some half-assed break dancing he hadn't tried to do since he was drunk in high school. Only after he had thoroughly debased himself by attempting to do the worm did the hunk of beef finally land with a soft plop on the table. As he raced to stuff it into his face, he looked up to see that every giantess seated at the table had their phones out and had been eagerly recording his performance.


Tears had streamed down his face as he listened to their phones buzz with notifications of the likes and comments that were no doubt pouring in. Before he even got a quarter of the hamburger chunk into his mouth though, Sydney had lifted him into the sky because their social media storm was attracting the attention of teachers.


Laying in her bag, his stomach churning with a half-eaten digesting meal, Dave was at least thankful how often Sydney tried to shield him from the likes of Ms. Holloway. Haley seemed to accept the blonde teacher tormenting him and Judy as the cost of doing business, but Sydney didn't like it for reasons Dave still couldn't fathom. She clearly didn't care about his well-being and she had no idea how often he had been forced to ride out the better part of the day in Ms. Holloway's panties, eating her out at either end.


He shrugged against the socks that padded the backpack pouch she kept him in, like making him kiss her finger before a volleyball game or track meet, it was just one of the teenaged giantess's eccentricities. As much as they confused him, Dave had to admit that they were better than the weird games that Vanessa purposefully played just to keep him on his toes. Still, as he let his eyelids droop down and gave into the fatigue, he knew that he had to start plotting a way out sooner rather than later.


A cacophony of cheerful voices told Dave that things had gone well.


Locker doors crashed open, the chatter rose and fell as the giant girls went to and returned from the distant roaring showers. He heard Sydney undress and disappear, other giantesses walking by chatting away as they did, somehow none of them tempted to go rooting around for him in Sydney's backpack. Dave had always assumed that Vanessa had kept him imprisoned in her home not only because she was afraid he would try to escape but also that others would steal him. Yet, not a single one of Sydney's classmates had ever made a move to take him and if he wasn't good enough to steal, Dave doubted he was good enough to set free.


Sydney returned, and then it was the sound of her getting dressed, the strange sense of weightlessness as she tossed her backpack on, and finally the thumps of her feet hitting the floor as she started walking. The sounds of the city filled the air next, dying down just as quickly as they had appeared, and then the ear ringing crashes of the front door opening and closing.


Doubly muffled by his ringing ears, he heard her rush up the two flights of stairs to her bedroom. Her mother, as usual, wasn't at her own townhouse. Dave still didn't know much about Sydney's mother other than she was gorgeous and was almost never home. As far as he knew, Sydney's father was either dead or long gone. During his darkest moments, Dave hoped that Sydney's father had shrunk just like him, and was being tortured by someone just like his daughter before pushing the thoughts away.


Light flooded into his world followed by Sydney's fingers, she yanked him up into the sky with a wide smile on her face before dropping him directly into 'his' jar. Landing in a painful heap against the hard glass floor, Dave forced himself up to his feet only to recoil away from Sydney's uncovered vagina hovering over him in the heavens.


The titanic teen held no qualms about getting naked in front of him, and as far as he could tell, she never had. He had hoped after Haley had told the gigantic girl about fetishes over the weekend that she might have stopped getting naked in front of him, at least for her own sake of modesty, but nothing changed.


Above him, Sydney's auburn pubes rippled as she stretched, terrifying grunts echoing off the walls as she worked the last kinks out of her body. She turned about, and Dave breathed a sigh of relief as her genitals were replaced by her milky well toned buttocks. He tried to look away but watching her glutes flex against her pale skin as she walked to her dresser was oddly mesmerizing. A second later and her bare bottom was covered by a field of bright aquamarine.


She let her hair down, and the half wet mass thankfully spilled across her perky breasts, saving him the trouble of averting his eyes as she passed by, not paying him any attention as she went. From her closet she pulled a loose breezy shirt and a pair of loose shorts that hung low on her hips. The giantess then crossed to him and without warning, Dave's prison was snatched into the sky.


The tiny man was shoved hard against the wall of the jar by the sheer g-forces of her swinging arm and then sent stumbling forward into the opposite wall before the process repeated itself, again and again. As she walked, the world blurring around him, the only sound that Dave could hear was the thick-thwack of her slides against her immense bare feet.


Everything came to a brief halt, and then Dave was bodily thrown out of the jar.


He screamed at the top of his lungs as he tumbled end over end through the air before crashing shoulder-first onto a coffee table. Dave lay atop it, panting and trying to will the pain away as Syndey's phone followed by her calculus textbook crashed down on either side of him.


“Ugh,” Sydney's single annoyed grunt echoed across the world as she collapsed onto an enormous couch with a noise that had more in common with the report of an artillery shell than a girl sitting down. This was followed by the softer thuds of her slides being kicked off before she leaned forward and picked up her math book with an annoyed look.


She then produced a pair of earbuds to plug into her phone and started up a playlist. Once she finished her math homework preparations, she opened a nearby drawer and produced a bottle of lotion that Haley had helped her rig up so he could pump out the pina colada scented goop himself. A weight sat atop the pump and a hefty piece of string was wrapped around both, allowing him to pump lotion himself with a solid yank.


Her feet crashed down next to the bottle a moment later, and then the titaness's command came down, “Massage and lotion, little man.”


The major drawback of Haley's system was that it didn't allow the lotion to be caught on your arms. Standing beneath the bottle's pump, Dave yanked hard and was instantly coated with a canary yellow cream that smelled so strongly of its artificial flavors that he could actually taste them.


Half-blind from the stinging goop, Dave rushed to the pink and red monoliths that were Sydney's feet and practically slammed himself into her wrinkled sole. The taut muscles flexed in response as he winced from the pain of shoving his now tender shoulder against her heel like a linebacker pushing a tackling sled. Once he got most of the lotion off his body, he shifted to massaging it into her flesh by hand.


Every so often, when she decided he was done working on a particular part of her foot, the entire monstrous ped would shift without warning. Dave would be sent scrambling to safety as it crashed forward or to the side, kicking up a foot-scented gust of wind while her joints popped in the background.


Panting and coated with sweat that made him smell like a bar during spring break, Dave screeched in terror as her left foot rose up and then suddenly fell forward. Instantly his body pivoted, trying to turn, but he slipped on a puddle of his own sweat and landed face first. A second later, her foot crashed down, sending a gust of wind rolling across his tiny body.


Dave felt nothing and at first, it made his heart pump harder, terrified that she had literally paralyzed him without thinking. Then as he tried to wiggle his big toe, he realized that his legs were still working, they were just firmly pinned beneath the arch of Sydney's foot. Most of his body was free of the immense ped but his own legs were completely engulfed by her freshly massaged flesh.


Swallowing his dignity, he pleadingly called to her with all of his might, “Lady Sydney! Please! Lady Sydney!”


The giantess offered no response, and then he watched her right foot crash down, rise up, and crash down again. His eyes widened each time he saw her foot smash against the wood, sending a terrible quake through it to rattle his bones. Then he realized that she couldn't hear him because she was listening to music and tapping her foot to the beat.


Cursing to himself, Dave flopped down once more, entirely defeated by the giantess's unconscious movement. Laying beneath the sole, he could feel the sweat forming on the underside of her massive ped serving as a glue that left his lotion slick legs stuck to her body. Her muscles twitched, and he jerked with them only to flop down once more against the coffee table.


In the distance, he could hear her pencil scratching against the paper, followed by the loud flapping of the textbook's pages as she referenced something, and it was all girded by the echoing beat of the music she was listening to. Dave couldn't make sense of the melody from where he was pinned beneath her foot, but he could distinctly hear the roll of drums and bass leaking out from the earbuds. Grunting, he tried to get comfortable and enjoy the vague music, which he reasoned was at least better than being forced to listen to whatever was popular with teenage girls that week.


Exhaustion began to overtake Dave as he rested his head against his tiny arm and her thick foot continued to gently press against his feet. His eyes once again drooped down and his breathing became more regular.


“Errrgh!”


The enraged groan, pushed through immense gritted teeth, immediately yanked Dave from the brink of slumber. Barely remembering that he was trapped beneath Sydney's foot, he screamed as he felt her immense muscles begin to flex. Her foot moved forward and dragged him forcefully along the way, peeling him from the wood only to then forcefully rub him against it as Sydney's gigantic foot continued forward.


With no warning it shot up into the sky, and for a single terrifying second he was yanked up with it, still stuck to the arch of her foot via stale sweat and pina colada-scented lotion. Dave didn't have time to shout as the bond dissipated before he could suck in the breath to do so. The tiny man tried to roll in mid-air as he fell the short distance to the ground, and landed hard on his other shoulder. Pain instantly radiated across his back, forcing him to writhe on the coffee table in a desperate attempt to find some way to alleviate it.


High above, he could hear the sound of Sydney erasing a solid swath of the page she was working on, followed by her voice echoing out, “Ya know, you're a lucky little shit.”


Sucking in deep gasping breaths, Dave slowly turned his head to look at her, wincing as his joints popped from the motion.


Sydney had set her notebook down on her lap, and had leveled her substantial gaze upon where he sat between her monolithic feet, their toes wiggling high above where he couldn't reach even if he jumped. “No one would ever expect a shrinkee to do calculus,” the immense teen sulked as she started to sketch out the equation again, “You get completely taken care of and in exchange you just have to do a couple little things for me here or there.”


Dave shut his eyes and tried to slow his breathing as he listened to her tirade continue.


“After this it'll be college, then I don't know, I guess maybe grad school or some job or whatever,” her toes drummed against the coffee table, each one sending a tremor out through his shrunken body, “I'll be working and you'll just be my little pet.”


One of her immense toes crashed down against his gut, shooting the air from his lungs and making his limbs flop about. Slowly, the thick toe began to grind against his bare stomach, shooting waves of nausea throughout his tiny frame.


“Your whole life is squared away already and I honestly don't see what else you would even want at your size.” She sighed, her pencil still scratching away in her notebook, “Could you imagine trying to live out there? Dirty and hungry all the time, constantly terrified that some hawk might swoop down and eat you up... I guess a cat's more likely, I don't know.”


Her whole body shuddered as she thought about it, making Dave's bones shake in response.


“Anyway,” the toe wiggled against him, “I can see some dirt under my toenails, so why don't you dig that out and then later tonight I'll probably have you paint them. What color do you think would be good? I bought this new blue polish, it's like a matte robin's egg, I think it'd be perfect.”


Nodding along as Sydney began to prattle on, obviously expecting no response from him, Dave realized her toe was still resting atop him. Looking up, he groaned and lifted his leaden arm to begin scraping gunk and dirt out from beneath her nail. Given their immense difference in size, Dave always expected this job to be easy, but instead it was back breaking labor to force his hand between her nail and plump toe to get at the mixture of dirt, lint, and dead skin that collected between them over the course of the day.


Sydney shifted her toes slowly as she continued to work on her homework, the toes taking up more and more of Dave's body until he was buried beneath them, digging dirt from beneath her pinky toenail. All the while, Sydney would occasionally start prattling on about other goings on in her life as if he was supposed to care about them.


“-boys can be so weird-”


He flinched as her right foot rolled over his body and she began to ramble on about Chase, a classmate she clearly had a crush on. She never passed up an opportunity to show him off to the boy-king of her school, and Chase was always amused when she compared Dave to his enormous physique. Every time it happened, Dave would have terrifying flashbacks of Trevor's immense manhood looming over his tiny world, but thankfully he had never been around Chase or Sydney if they had gotten intimate. Even being a constant companion to Sydney's life, he was thankfully unaware of certain aspects of it.


Beside him, the collection of nail dirt had grown into a disgusting pile that left a fetid stench in the air, clashing with the artificial sweetness of Sydney's lotion. He grimaced at it as Sydney's toes, now clean, began to rock him back and forth like he was little ball, each time pushing him dangerously close to the small mound of gunk.


“Finally,” Sydney announced, casting aside her enormous notebook before lifting her foot off of Dave's body right before he could roll into the muck.


Breathing his own sigh of relief, he watched as Sydney rose up and slipped her feet into her slides before bending down and picking him up. He forced himself to hang limp, a technique that had taken him weeks to master, as she lifted him high into the sky and then brought him down to the floor where she dropped him into his jar. His buttocks and back bounced hard against the cool glass, and he grunted in response but the gigantic girl didn't notice from her place high up in the heavens.


On either side of him, the plain black rubber of the sandals squeaked as she flexed her bare soles. Meanwhile, he waited for her hand to return and carry him off to wherever she was planning on going. Instead though, the huge feet lifted into the sky, and her quake-inducing steps made the jar practically sing as it shook. His eyes remained fixed on her bare feet and the thick soles beneath them as they smashed down carpet fibers and then smacked loudly against the kitchen's tiled floor.


Dave suddenly found himself releasing a breath he didn't know he had been holding.


The giantess's talk of essentially keeping him forever made his heart pump hard with terror. The notion of being her slave was daunting enough, but as he watched her feet smash down without a care in the world, Dave was reminded of how close she came to accidentally crushing him on a regular basis. Sydney operated under the assumption that it was part of his job to get out of her way, and over the past few months he had completely accepted that fact.


Now staring out after her, his body screaming with aches and pains, he found his breathing coming faster as he tried to imagine scrambling out of her way during her college years or her early twenties. Dave wasn't that far removed from those years himself, and he remembered his immediate post-college life in New York City. Getting drunk with his roommates to the point where it was a challenge to stumble back to bed had been a regular occurrence, and none of them kept tiny prisoners on the floor of their bedrooms.


Shaking his head back and forth, the more he thought about it, the more Dave realized that he might not even make it to her early twenties.


He needed a way out of Sydney's life and he needed it fast.


His eyes drifted to the sky above him though and his shoulders slumped. Dave loathed to admit that Sydney had so easily neutered any hope of escape by keeping him in a jar rather than a cage but she had. It was a tall jar, more than double his height, and the smooth glass walls offered no hand holds. Even if he wanted to get out to simply fling himself to his death from the top of her bookshelf, he wouldn't have been able to manage it.


Sydney stomped back and crashed down onto the couch, her feet dangling off of it and filling the sky above him. The sound of the television was accompanied by the light thwacking of her bouncing the slide against her heel over and over again, while Dave looked around the vast expanse of Sydney's home.


All around him were heavy pieces of furniture that he could have hid under or behind. And while he knew that Sydney and her mother were practically super-strong in comparison to him, he doubted that they would actually be able to shove the heavy wooden pieces about without assistance. Once he had successfully hid, it would just be a matter of time before he found a way out or managed to sneak out with them.


Dave knew that the townhouse was close enough to the downtown area that Sydney could walk to and from her school, and while that meant it might take him the better part of a week to cross that distance, it wasn't insurmountable. Once he was in the city center, all Dave would need to do was find out how to get to a bus or train station, smuggle onto something heading south and then he could live the rest of his tiny life scavenging in Austin or Miami.


Sprawled out at the bottom of his jar, he found himself smiling at the thought of hanging out at a Miami beach, watching gorgeous giantesses stroll by while he chowed down on a cubano they didn't finish.


It sounded perfect.


All he needed, Dave told himself, was a chance.


The doorbell rang at the front of the house, and Sydney let out an excited squeal. Her legs swung swiftly downward and Dave jerked back as the black rubber sole of her slide smashed hard against his prison. The whole thing tipped forward and he went with it as it hit the carpet with a soft thud.


Dave's eyes went wide as he stared out at the opening before him. He briefly looked up to the sky, and whispered, “Thank you,” and then scrambled forward to freedom.