- Text Size +

Dave had expected the torture to begin immediately, the teenager's smiling face filled the heavens above him, and he could see the dark gleam in her eyes. His whole body tensed up as he sat in a hand that was slightly smaller and cooler than he was used to, convinced its soft fingers would start coiling around him like serpents.

Instead though, Haley simply lowered him into the depths of her backpack, her attention drifting back to the book that was sitting in her lap. Slowly he watched as the world around him shifted from the school's library to the shadowy depths of her bag, until his feet touched its canvas floor. The hand retreated, and as his gaze followed it back into the sky, he took in the binder standing in front of him like it was his old apartment building.

Dave felt like he should have been used to the immense everyday objects by this point and yet, the tiny man found himself humbled all over again as he fell to his knees before the gigantic binder. His hand reached out and ran over the plastic that covered it, rough and almost leathery beneath his shrunken fingers. He kept looking to the sky, where the unzipped mouth of the backpack let in light, expecting to see Haley promising to begin his punishment but it remained empty.

The silence of the world beyond was suddenly pierced with a yawn that sounded like the earth itself was groaning. Then Haley began to stand and the earth did seem to groan in response to her movements. Dave heard her snap the book she was reading shut, and he caught glimpses of her plaid skirt swishing back and forth in the air.

A shadow swallowed his tiny world, the floor quaked beneath him, and only as he saw bands of light illuminate Haley's milky skin did he realize she was straddling her bag. Before Dave could avert his gaze from the girl's crotch, the canvas wall crashed into his back from behind.

The shrunken man felt the air burst from his lungs as he was slammed against the binder with a loud and painful smack. The entire assembly of books and notebooks collapsed forward like dominoes, and a resounding boom rang in Dave's ears, stunning the tiny man once more as he tried to make sense of what was happening.

“Get in, slave,” Haley's voice boomed from above, muffled but still clear to the tiny man.

Dave felt his body unconsciously scrambling, looking for where he was supposed to go, before he remembered that Judy had been on the floor besides her enormous owner. When the realization finally hit his dazed mind, Dave looked up to see the comparatively larger woman crawl into the metal lined mouth of the backpack.

At seven inches, the brunette was almost twice Dave's size, and seeing her crawling into a space with him, he instinctively flinched backward. If Judy could see his reaction in the shadowy depths of the backpack, she didn't acknowledge it. Instead, the moment her foot cleared the zipper, she seemed to speed up, desperately trying to move atop the binder's rubbery surface.

“Mov-”

Her hissed whisper was cut off by the backpack launching into the sky.

Judy's seven inch frame rushed toward him, propelled by the sheer force of Haley lifting the bag. Dave screeched but was instantly silenced as Judy's bulk slammed into him, pinning them both in a tangle of limbs on the bottom of her bag. They slid backward and then were sent tumbling forward as the gigantic girl swung the bag over her shoulder, clearly unconcerned by their painful yelps.

Haley started to walk, and Dave's already twisted stomach began to churn while each step caused Judy's body to shift on top of his, alternating the pressure from his ribcage to his left kneecap. Whimpering, he tried to push his fellow shrunken person off, but the bottom of Haley's bag offered no way to brace himself while Judy kept wriggling in the same panicked motions as him.

They huffed and puffed at each other all while Haley calmly walked through the hallways of her school, the bell ringing as Dave felt his sweat starting to mingle with Judy's. The sound of their breathing bounced off the walls, and Judy's breasts were shoved into his face as Haley walked up a flight of stairs, each one of her jaunty bounces up the steps made them rub against each other. Some forgotten feeling stirred in Dave's shrunken body, but then he could hear the other students in the halls around Haley.

Teenagers laughing and joking, calling out to their friends, living their lives at the volume of a hurricane. One giant passed close by, looming over Haley, and leaving a cloud of Axe bodyspray in his wake. The stench filled the bag, completely displacing the scent of Judy and Dave's own sweat, while instantly killing the sudden yearning he had felt.

“Fuck,” Judy muttered, coughing and sputtering as the smell lingered on their tongues.

Desperately, she clawed at the canvas bag and finally managed to yank herself free of her fellow shrunken prisoner. The moment their legs came undone, Dave scrambled backwards until they slumped down on opposite sides of the backpack.

Dave started to push himself to a standing position, but in the shadows, he could see Judy lift up a hand, “No, don't.”

“Why?” He managed to get the word out before the whole world plummeted like he was riding on the Tower of Terror. His question turned into a scream that became a simple gasp as the air was violently pushed from his lungs when the backpack hit the floor of the classroom.

Judy hadn't fared any better where she was sprawled out on the other side of the bag. Flailing and struggling to sit back up, Judy finally managed to look back at him and said, “Because she doesn't care.”

Haley's hand briefly invaded their world, yanking a thin notebook out with it as it ascended back into the sky. The simple movement made the whole stack inside the bag shift and rumble.

Cringing, Dave felt his whole back flare up like it was made of a singular bruise, making him wince and cringe all over again. “Why the hell would she treat us like this?”

Judy stared back at him with disbelief, “Did something happen to you when you got outside? Did you forget how she is?”

“No,” Dave frowned, and cursed beneath his breath as a teacher began to drone on in the distance. All he could think about was the soft ride he had experienced for the past few months among Sydney's old socks, “I just... I don't know.”

The former teacher stared at him for a long time, a sad and frustrated look on her face before she finally snapped, “How could you let yourself be caught by Chase? Hell, how did you even manage to escape?”

“I-” the words caught in Dave's throat and before he knew what was happening, the truth came tumbling out, “I never made it out of Sydney's house, I got into the garage and then Chase saw me while I was hiding in a wrapper for a granola bar.”

In the months that he had seen her serving Haley, Dave hadn't seen Judy express much in the way of emotion. The most he had ever seen from her was indignation and bemusement when he didn't immediately comply with the demands of their teenage overlords. Normally, she looked too exhausted to be anything more than impassive.

The blasé look, brought about by a length of imprisonment that Dave could only guess at, suddenly fell apart as tears began to stream down the sides of her face. Judy tried to choke back her own sobs but it only made the noise reverberate across their prison before it was swallowed up by the canvas walls, never capable of reaching the outside world. Her whole seven inch frame shook and her tiny fists drummed against the side of the binder in pure frustration.

Paralyzed from the shock of watching his fellow shrunken slave cry Dave remained pinned on the far side of the backpack until the sobbing became a wet sniffling. Slowly, the tiny man crept across the space between them and tried his best to wrap the much larger woman in a hug.

“I'm sorry,” he whispered.
“It's so stupid, I thought, I wanted to think,” her words were broken up by her own breathing.

“I know.”

“You survived on your own before.”

“I did.”

“When I heard Mistress Haley and Lady Sydney talk about you. I just, I thought, I thought maybe you'd come for me.”

“I would have,” he lied, the tiny man had never thought about trying to save Judy.

The comparatively large woman simply buried her face against his shoulder and sobbed, while Dave did his best to hold her shaking frame as the teacher drowned on.

By the time the class ended, Judy had calmed down enough to push him back to his side of the backpack. During the next class, Dave moved to comfort her again but she simply pulled her knees up to her chest and looked skyward, frowning as she listened to the lecture. The tiny man found himself wondering if this was the class she used to teach, but then stopped himself from asking, not wanting to set her off more than he already had.

The rest of the day passed without incident, and the most he saw of Haley was her hand or face as she looked into the depths of her bag for certain books. He had no idea what time it was until the backpack was completely zipped up, and he could hear the dull roar of car engines through the canvas. Their pitch black world was jostled and then suddenly thrown about, Judy's screams echoing through the darkness until she once more slammed into him, turning them into a tangle of limbs as the backpack hit solid ground.

Seconds later, a car started and Lana Del Rey's voice seemed to be slamming against Dave from every direction.

Over the course of two songs, the two tinies untangled themselves and got ready for the inevitable jarring that would be Haley carrying them when they arrived at their destination. It was another five more before the car stopped and Haley sent them sliding about once again, though thankfully not hard enough to send them sprawling against each other.

Finally, the bag was set down, unzipped, and then tipped over so that they could crawl out.

Judy moved first, her reddened face giving itself over to the impassive mold she normally wore as she crawled over Haley's books and sprang to her feet the moment she stepped out onto the carpet of the titanic teen's room. Through the opening, Dave could see Haley casually slip her feet out of her black mary janes, the floor shaking as she stepped away before Judy rushed to inspect them.

The tiny man remained in the bottom of the bag, unwilling to play any part in his eventual torture. If Haley wanted him, he decided, she'd have to reach in and grab him out herself.

Hooking his arm through one of the binder's cold metal rings, Dave realized how absurd the notion of trying to passively resist the giantess was. If Haley wanted to yank him out of the bag, she could easily get it done. Any resistance on his end would only increase the likelihood of her legitimately hurting him.

With a sigh, Dave crawled up on top of the binder and made his way to the mouth of the backpack. He sat at the zippered edge for what felt like an eternity before finally pressing onward and standing up proudly, ready to face whatever horrors she had planned.

Instead though, he found himself standing in the center of her bedroom floor, completely unmolested. Looking around, he could see that it was smaller than Sydney's; a narrow chamber with sloping walls and recessed windows that suggested it was probably a converted attic or maybe even a former crawlspace. The giantess stood in front of a cluttered closet, undressing herself, while Judy fervently licked at the black leather of a gigantic mary jane, and not far beyond her, Dave could see a wide open bedroom door that seemed to open directly onto stairs.

Glancing back over to where the giantess was stripping down, her panties dropping to reveal broad butt cheeks, Dave found himself instinctively moving toward the open door. With every step, he found himself gaining strength and speed, and Dave knew that escaping into the wild unknown would be better than any punishment Haley could dish out.

The ground quaked but Dave didn't turn around, even when Haley released a singular laugh.

His breath coming in quick ragged gasps, Dave rushed forward, grunting as his muscles threatened to lock up. Behind him came more thunderous steps, and the well worn carpet beneath him continued to shake and shudder, threatening to send him stumbling onto his hands and knees. Haley's shadow stretched over him as he reached the threshold and skidded to a halt as the space beyond turned into a cliff face over the first step.

“Hm,” Haley's voice seemed to fill the world around him, and when he glanced over his shoulder he saw the teenager standing over him with a towel wrapped around her torso. Her eyes locked onto his and then she shrugged, “Oh, don't let me stop you. If you really want to go down there, be my guest.”

Dave looked at the steep drop to the next step, slightly less than twice his height, before turning back to face Haley.

The giantess simply smiled serenely down at him, and for a moment he thought he saw her as other giants did; a sweet young girl. Then the smile twisted into a sneer, “Of course, all my brothers are down there, but I'm sure three high school and middle school guys and all their friends are going to treat a four inch tall shrinkee like you with the utmost care.”

The shrunken man could feel himself start to shake as he thought back to his brief imprisonment with Chase and how purely disgusting the giant was in comparison to his girlfriend. He suddenly wondered if Haley would even try to get him back from them if they found him, or if Sydney would think it was what he deserved for trying to escape.

Haley stepped over him, her foot crashing down onto the first step then the next before she paused. The petite giantess turned around, smirking as she looked down at him, “Though, I should probably warn you they regularly come up here when I leave my room and only Judy knows the good hiding spots.”

With that, Haley turned around and started back down the stairs again, leaving Dave trembling as he stood on the precipice of the stairs. Behind him, Judy called out, “Come on, you'll have to hurry if you want to hide.”

For the first time since he stepped out of the backpack, Dave suddenly became aware of the noise emanating from the rest of the gargantuan home. The distant muffled noise of other giants bubbled up from the floors below where he was standing, a sharp contrast to the almost utter silence of Sydney's home, and then a shower kicked on. It was almost instantly followed by the sound of a door being slowly opened, a loud creak accompanied a few distant thunderclaps.

Whispered, but still enormous voices, bubbled up, “-ister's in the shower?”

“Think she took her shrinkee?”

Dave's heart jumped into his throat and he immediately turned around, running at full tilt back into Haley's room. Looking around, fear welled up within him as he realized that Judy was nowhere in sight.

“Here!” Her voice called, and he looked around in a panic, stumbling as the storm of feet approached. He saw a pale arm sticking out from behind a paperback, “Over here!”

Spinning on heel, Dave rushed for the bookshelf, and scrambled onto the first shelf while Judy pushed a worn paperback forward to create a small doorway. Dave slid himself between glossy covers and squeezed into the tiny space, where together he and Judy latched onto the yellowed pages and pulled the novel back into place.

The shelf shook beneath them almost a second later, and Dave suddenly knew that they had done it not a moment too soon. Judy remained crouched down, and Dave's small stature prevented himself from seeing anything but the shadows of the young titans as they moved about. The sound of his own blood in his ears rivaled their footsteps, and as the world darkened around them, Dave swore they were going to be found.

“Fuck it, she must have taken the little bitch with her.”

“Hot.”

“Ew, that's my sister, man,” the first voice responded as they moved back toward the stairs.

“Your sister's kinda hot,” replied the second voice.

“Not as hot as her friends though,” came a third as the young teens thundered back down the stairs.

Dave went to push the book but Judy grabbed him by the arm and shook her head. She held him by the arm for several long seconds that slowly stretched into minutes, until finally they heard someone else ascending the steps.

The door shut behind them, and Haley announced, “I'm back, slaves.”

Judy let out a sigh of relief and finally released Dave's arm, not even noticing the bright red marks her grip had left on the smaller man. Dave himself was surprised to find how much tension left his body as he shoved the book out and stepped back into the light. Dozens of thoughts raced through his head, nightmare visions of those giant boys finding him, and then they all disappeared as he came face-to-toe with Haley.

The giantess had put a fresh pair of white panties on with a matching bra, and her hip was cocked to the side as she looked down at Dave. Judy was already at Haley's toes, rubbing and kissing each one in turn. When she reached the big toe of Haley's right foot, it twitched up and smacked her bodily across the chest, sending the shrunken teacher sprawling onto her backside.

“Pumas,” Haley commanded with a single word.

“Yes, Mistress,” Judy replied, crab walking a suitable distance back before pushing herself to her feet and bowing at the waist.

Haley's eyes settled on him, and after a single second, Dave found himself bowing down in front of her, “Y-yes, Mistress.”

Keeping his gaze averted, he chased after Judy who was already moving across the carpet toward Haley's overstuffed closet. The giantess, much like Sydney, simply walked over them without a single care. Judy casually slipped around the girl's footfalls like it was any other obstacle, catching herself as the severe floor quakes made her stumble. Dave meanwhile found himself crawling forward on hands and knees after Haley passed by.

She grabbed a striped shirt out of her closet it and put it on, before immediately yanking it off and dropping it onto the floor. Her hand dove into the cavernous space again and this time she simply held a blouse in front of her chest before shoving it back onto some internal rack. As she started the laborious process of choosing an outfit, Judy simply walked between her legs and into the closet itself with Dave following behind her.

Judy walked around to the toe of a flatform sneaker and braced herself against it, “C'mon, help me,” she said as she started to push, nudging the immense piece of footwear a few relative feet before heaving for breath and starting again.

Scrambling to join her, Dave shoved his full body weight against the leathery toe several times before he finally asked, between ragged gasps for breath, “What the hell are we doing?”

Behind them, Haley was digging through a small heap of discarded t-shirts, while they pushed her sneakers toward a distant desk. “These are the shoes she wants to wear. We need to get them to where she wants them, then clean them.”

As they got the first shoe beside a tall wheeled chair, Dave stepped back and watched in amazement as Judy, her body glistening from sweat, shoved herself against the side of the shoe so it was facing a slightly different direction. Her muscles bulged with the effort of forcing the thick soled piece of footwear into its 'proper' place. With mechanical precision, Judy then turned away and started jogging back toward Haley's closet.

Struggling to keep up with her, Dave asked, “Why?”

Haley's foot suddenly smashed down into the floor, sending them both to their knees as she started to shove her other foot into the tight leg of her jeans. In the heavens above, Dave noticed that the striped shirt she had originally tossed aside was now stretched tight across her chest. Unfeminine grunts echoed off the walls as the petite girl yanked the jeans on, her bouncing heels making the floor shake as they started to shove her other sneaker across it.

With no warning, the gigantic girl's heel smashed down into the sneaker.

Dave had no time to register what had happened as he found himself flying up into the air. He found himself staring across an empty void at Haley's shin before he plummeted back to earth, and smashed against the floor shoulder first. His painful cry was immediately overpowered by Haley's thunderous voice, “Hey, watch it, I could have tripped.”

“Sorry, Mistress Haley!”

Dave found himself mumbling the words that Judy shouted, looking up to see that the giantess was already appraising herself in the mirror that hung on the back of her closet door. Her hips struck out one way and then the other as she tried out several sexy poses, all while entirely ignorant of the movement of the tiny people at her feet.

Taking the long way around, Judy was already lapping her tongue against a scuff mark by the time Dave reached her. She pointed at a scuff near the heel when he arrived, and Dave found himself instantly falling into the rhythm of the same kind of 'work' he had been doing for months. Only after they had moved on to the other shoe in the pair did Judy finally speak to him again.

“That little accident is why we do this shit, Dave.”

Judy pointed over his shoulder to where Haley's now sock clad feet were lazily drifting across the carpet, the teen girl was sprawled across her bed and the only sound in the room beyond the lapping of their tongues was the beeping of her phone.

“That's a five foot three inch tall eighteen year old who could kill us by accident. And th-” Judy's voice choked in her own throat as she tried to say the last few words, the tall giantess lowered her head close to the sole before she managed to get them out through several sniffles, “There's no escape.”

Dave's shoulders slumped instantly, and he frowned, “I'm sorry.”

“It's... it's ok.”

The ground began to shake, and a shadow fell over them. “Oh my God, are you fucking done yet?” Haley's socked foot slammed into Dave like a linebacker, knocking him aside as she bent down and slid it into her sneaker.

The tiny man sat up to see Judy straddling one of Haley's feet and tying up the shoelaces like she was a boatswain. Still blinking away the stars in his eyes, Dave watched dumbfounded as Judy scrambled down one sneaker and then up the other, tugging at the knots before the feet wriggled within the shoes, almost but not quite knocking her off.

The ground shook as the now slightly taller teen stepped back from them, “Alright, slave, I'm out.” Haley glanced at her phone, before looking back at Judy, “Tomorrow's supposed to be nice out, so clean the insoles of my birkenstocks so your mistress can be comfortable.”

“Yes, Mistress Haley!”

Haley turned to leave, and then stopped as she caught sight of the tiny man on her floor, “Oh but what should I do with you?”

“Uh, y-you're birkenstocks, Mistress Haley, yes!” Dave stumbled over the words.

“No,” she replied, bending down and scooping him up in her free hand. As the fingers wrapped around him, Dave found himself wriggling about in terror, “You're being punished, little man.” As she walked, Haley bent down and snatched one of her long uniform socks from the ground below and draped it across her desk before dropping him down on top of it.

The stench of a day's worth of collected footsweat bubbled up from the thick wool, and Dave instantly gagged while Haley laughed high above him. He watched as she strutted over to her closet and dug up a shoebox from the back of it, and brought it back toward him. Staring at the big Adidas shoebox, Dave tried to figure out what she could possibly plan to do with it.

The box landed with a hefty thud, and as she lifted the lid, Dave was hit with a stale earthy stench. “I haven't worn these since we lost the semi-final,” Haley announced as she pulled out a black soccer cleat for him to look at, “Which was months ago but you couldn't tell by smelling them could you? That's one of the best things about you shrinkees, such sensitive little noses.”

She dropped the shoe back in the box, and then her hand reached out to grab him. Dave stumbled back, but he knew there was no escape even before her thumb and forefinger latched onto his ankle and lifted him skyward. Pain erupted from his hip as she let him dangle freely from the single limb while she slowly and methodically opened up the sock she had worn that day.

“I hope my socks smell as nice as Sydney's,” Haley said with a snicker as she finally released his ankle.

Dave plummeted through the sky before he was engulfed by the tight itchy wool tube that was her sock. He tumbled end over end as the friction slowed him down and then when he hit the worn heel, he rolled another few stomach churning feet to the toe section. The stench assaulted his nostrils and bile instantly rose in his throat, which he forced himself to swallow back down.

The world shook as Haley tied a knot in the top and then began to fold the sock over and over again. The smell in the toes then grew worse as she lowered his prison into her old soccer cleat, and Dave found his whole mouth becoming overwhelmed with saliva as he prepared to vomit. Through the wool barrier, he could feel her fingers press against him before shoving him head first against the insole.

Dave's entire existence was suddenly nothing but darkness and the earthy stench of Haley's toe jam, and that's when he vomited. He desperately tried to wriggle away from the patch of his own bile, but between the sock and the tight toe section of the shoe where he had been crammed, there was nothing Dave could do. Rolling over, he let the bile soak into his hair, stinging his scalp as he did his best to acclimate his shrunken body to the tomb.

As his breath came in shorter and shorter gasps, and his heart rate spiked, the already pitch black world receded into the total darkness of unconsciousness.

The tiny man had no idea how much time had passed when he was awoken by the sound of Haley's door crashing open and shut, but as he sucked in a breath, the stench of her shoes and socks was something he was only mildly aware of. Outside his prison, Dave could hear her speak but couldn't make out the words before his world shook.

He was tossed about and then Dave could feel his sock prison being dragged backward before he was sent tumbling down toward the ground with only the sock to protect him. Through the dark fabric, all he could see was Haley's sneakers far below. She held him there, letting him sway back and forth as she pushed the sneakers off with her toes. Only after her feet were free from their prisons, did she free Dave from his.

Her fingers gripped his body from the outside, and then turned the sock inside out so she could easily snatch him with her other hand. Her thumb ran over his sweaty limp form, and Dave couldn't even muster the energy to flinch in response. “That's a good slave,” Haley almost cooed down at him, “A nice pliable little man.”

She bent down and set him next to her sneaker, sitting with its sole facing him.

On the far side of her desk chair, Dave could see Judy crouched over a ball of tinfoil, stuffing herself with the giantess's meager leftovers. The tiny man could vaguely smell something like tacos and it made his stomach quiver with hunger. He started to stumble toward it but Haley's sock clad foot blocked his path.

“Oh,” Haley made a big show of following his gaze, “Is the little man hungry?”

Dave fell onto his knees, his whole body shaking as he stared up at Haley, he had barely eaten over the past week and the smell of food was unbearable. “Pl-please, Mistress Haley...”

The giantess smiled up in the heavens as she settled into her desk chair, looking like some sort of immense queen to the man at her feet. “Don't worry, little man, I haven't forgotten your dinner, but I'm curious, don't you want to know what your Mistress was doing while she was out?”

Tears welled up in Dave's eyes, and he immediately shouted, “Yes, Mistress.”

The giantess opened up her purse and pulled out what looked like a deflated balloon, “Your Mistress was out enjoying the company of a real man.”

Dave fell backward as he realized the slick dangling piece of rubber between Haley's fingertips was a condom.

The girl looked from the condom to him and then smirked, “My man's dick is bigger than you are.” She leaned down and slowly started to turn the condom upside down, “I always wonder how you little things can go running around like you don't realize it. Like, you get it, right? You're smaller than a dick.”

Cold semen flowed out of the condom like a cold sludge, and Haley drizzled it onto the sole of her sneaker in bright white ropes like she was piping it from a pastry bag.

“I could crush you with these shoes, my boyfriend could crush you with his dick. You are not a person anymore, you are a shrinkee, and a fucking small one at that,” each one of her words hit Dave like a hammer, and as he stared up into her glossed over eyes, Dave suddenly wondered if she was high or drunk. “And just so you don't fucking forget that, I want you to eat something from a real man.”

She tossed the condom into a trash can and then grabbed her phone, holding it over Dave's tiny world as she waited for him to start licking.

Dave looked at the goop that was still slowly rolling down the tread, and then he looked at the door that was slightly ajar in the distance. Haley made a soft but clearly annoyed grunt, her foot swinging into his vision all the threat that she needed to give.

His stomach rumbling and tears welling up in his eyes, Dave stepped toward the sneaker and raked his tongue across the tread. First he tasted warm earthy flavors and then he felt the cold salty sludge enter his mouth, coating it in a disgusting film as he forced himself to swallow.

High above, he heard Haley's finger tap against her phone's screen.