- Text Size +

With his stomach churning from his 'dinner', Dave found himself incapable of putting up any resistance as Haley plucked him up and shoved him back into her old cleat.


His face smashed against the musty insole and his sticky lips broke apart instantly as he gagged. Without the sock wrapped around him, there was nothing to blunt the full stench of an entire season's worth of practices and games. Coughing and sputtering he moved toward the mouth of the shoe only to see the light cut off as the giantess shut the lid to the shoe box.


The bit of fresh air that collected around the mouth of the sneaker was quickly displaced by the stale stench of both cleats. Dim light came in through the seam beneath the box's lid, and Dave found himself transfixed by the underside of his apparent bed's partner. Thick spikes adorned the sole and clumps of dried mud still clung to them, but what caught his attention was a strange stain near the ball of the foot. At first it looked like another clump of dried mud but the color was off, where the rest of the dried mud was a dark brown almost black, this looked more like rust. It was only a little bigger than his chest but he swore was a blood stain.


Dave's whole body shook as he told himself that it couldn't be.


Yet, as the dim light disappeared and he heard the roar of twisting metal that announced the giantess had gotten into bed, the tiny man found himself easily imagining it.


There were stories that people could shrink down to an inch, or less.


His heart began to pound as he reminded himself that he was only four inches tall, and he had been six not that ago, and before that he had only lost an inch or two. It was entirely possible that someone, maybe someone who had been at their full height or maybe someone who was already shrinking, had had a huge attack and ended up less than an inch high in the middle of a high school soccer field.


The whole world would have shook as the titans took to the field, and in a panic the tiny man would have run about in any direction, desperate to avoid the block-sized soccer ball and the building-sized feet that kicked it. Everywhere he went though, Dave realized, would be rumbling and then churned up by the giantess's cleats. The earth literally torn apart by the passage of a single teenage girl, boulders and debris raining down like an avalanche before their foot hit the ground again; sending out another quake as they displaced some other distant patch of soil.


In the distance, he'd certainly be able to hear other giants, all of them cheering or shouting as the giantesses played, but all he could do was stumble about as they passed over him once more. How long would he be forced to futilely run through the field, unable to reach the sidelines while his lungs burned and his muscles ached?


And then she'd appear on the horizon.


First, he'd see Haley's enormous cherubic face, her dark hair no doubt pulled back from it, her soft cheeks flushed red from the game. That would quickly be replaced by her uniform, the shirt two-toned from perspiration as she charged down the field, completely unaware of how her approach made the world in front of her shake and shudder. Then her shorts, her pale toned legs, and finally the dark socks that ran right into her cleats.


The toe would rise into the air, soft earth would splatter against him like rain as the shadow of her sole spread over the world. He'd be able to make out the thick spikes, each one probably as big as he was and seeming to grow bigger as time slowed down and the shoe descended toward him. His mouth would hang open, his muscles would twitch, and then...


Boom!


His body was coated in a mixture of his own cold sweat and old lint from the insole of Haley's cleat, and as he brushed off the pieces, his breathing began to slow and he realized he had been dreaming. The tiny man had no idea when he had fallen asleep, but as he pushed himself off of the insole and looked at the cleat's partner in the warm sunlight of a Saturday morning, he found that there was no splotch.


A sigh of relief burst apart the film of cold semen that still stuck to his lips and Dave found himself revolted all over again. Standing, he found that his small frame didn't even reach the top of the shoe box and he immediately fell onto his backside in defeat. As he pulled his knees close to his chest, Dave took solace in the fact that he had at least finally gone noseblind to the stench.


Somewhere beyond the cardboard walls of the shoe box, he heard Haley moving about and could easily imagine Judy following a few paces behind her heels. In the wake of his most recent escape attempt, Dave found it hard to deny that Judy had probably had the right idea from the beginning. There was no way to escape these girls, and it was better to be their slaves than a stain on their shoes.


For the first time in months, his thoughts turned to Vanessa.


As he imagined her curvaceous frame rising above him, Dave was suddenly reminded that he had never felt uncomfortable drinking in the enormous twenty-something. Even though Sydney was eighteen, she was still a high school student and as he thought about Vanessa, he realized that Sydney was lean and wiry, whereas his redheaded captress had been plump and full figured. Dave's member stirred as he thought of her enormous tits, big enough for him to lay on top of as his body sank into her milky flesh.


The heady stench of her suede ankle boots entered his mind and he imagined sitting between them, their heels making her calves bulge against the dark colored stockings she wore. He'd reach out, his fingers running over first the rough suede and then the soft clingy feel of her nylons, the flesh beneath springy and inviting. Dave would yank himself up onto her leg, clambering up it one bundle of stocking after the other.


High above, her crotch would hover like a cloud made entirely of flames. At the white hot center of that blazing cloud were her glistening pussy lips. He'd pull himself into the warm wet cavern of Vanessa's vagina, and just before he yanked his foot in, he'd feel the soft cotton of her panties brush against it, confirming that she was sealing him in. Dave's lungs would burn and his eyes would sting as he plunged deeper into her juicy womanhood, but he wouldn't care.


The only thing that mattered to Dave was hearing his Goddess roar.


Familiar words entered his ears, “Good morning, Little-”


“...Vanessa...” he groaned between pants.


“-Shit,” everything turned sour instantly as the box's lid was thrown back.


Dave's own ejaculate spurted out of his body, splattering against the cleat's insole as Haley loomed in the sky above. He stammered as her dark eyes raked over the scene and her shining pink lips curled upward in a smirk.


“I knew you were a little fucking perv,” she announced as a single finger came down and shoved him head first into the insole. She gave no command but Dave found his tongue reaching out instantly to lap up his own seed. The single digit, big enough to cover his head and neck, provided her with enough leverage to shove him about the mouth of her cleat and suck up all of his own spunk. When it finally released him, Dave let out a sigh of relief before his hips were pinched and she used his body like a rag to wipe up whatever he had missed.


She lifted him up into the sky, and he found himself trembling as she brought him before her billboard sized face. Her eyes flickered over him, inspecting every millimeter of his tiny body, before she lowered him back down to the ground, completely silent as she set him down between her feet. He looked back and forth as her toes wiggled atop the well worn insole of her Birkenstock sandals.


“Well,” her voice boomed overhead, almost bored.


Dave's eyes traveled up from the leather straps that secured the sandals to Haley's feet, along her pale toned legs to the baggy jean shorts she was wearing. Her face was obscured by the shelf of her breasts, her shirt rippling beneath them as she leaned forward, the full force of her gaze slamming down onto him as her hand lifted off her hip and made a circular 'get on with it' gesture.


“I'm waiting.”


The tiny man's heart hammered in his chest, and he looked around desperately for Judy, hoping the girl's former teacher would be able to offer some insight into what the titanic teen wanted. Movement in the skies above him brought his attention back to the enormous girl. Her muscles flexed beneath her skin and her left foot rose up until it was hovering slightly higher than he stood.


Haley pivoted and suddenly the sole hung above him, blotting out everything else.


Dave's mouth opened as he tried to scream, his muscles twitched desperately trying to get him to move, but the sole simply engulfed his world.


Rather than the truck-like force he was expecting, the sole hit him gently and then slowly started to force him onto his knees, then his backside, and finally he was spread eagle beneath it, his eyes barley clearing the toe. Everything reeked of earth, feet, and leather, as he watched her toes wriggle directly above his head.


“You owe me an apology, you little shit,” Haley growled, and suddenly the pressure atop Dave's body increased. The air was pushed from his lungs and he could feel his joints being forced out of their sockets. Then it stopped and the sole was gently resting atop him again, allowing him to suck in the funky air beneath it.


The sheer control that Haley had made Dave nervous, she knew just how hard to press to kill him and she knew how to not. After months of being around Sydney's forgetful stomps, he forgot just how terrifying a giant who knew the limits of his tiny body was.


“Do you think Judy is allowed to do what you did just now?” The pressure jumped up again before easing back, “Only real people, big people, are allowed to do that. Maybe we let you little shits watch or maybe, if you're really lucky, we use you but you never, ever, do it yourself.”


The pressure increased, and kept coming.


Dave's vision tunneled as he felt his sternum press down against his heart and lungs.


Then everything roared back into focus as the birkenstock was lifted off of him.


Coughing and sputtering, Dave sucked in just enough breath to shout, “I'm sorry, Mistress Haley!”


In the heavens high above him, Haley smiled.


The sandal atop him started to shake and Dave tensed up as he heard a strange scraping sound. It was only after the pressure on him decreased that he realized that the noise was Haley slipping her foot out of the shoe.


“Get on top, you little shit.”


When Dave opened his eyes, he saw that Haley was now leaning back against her desk, her bare foot resting against her shin, sunlight glinting off her painted toenails. The tiny man tried to shimmy out from beneath the broad sandal but the sheer weight of it kept him pinned. He desperately tried to wriggle his hands against the cool leathery sole, pushing with all of his might but the hefty footwear remained on top of him.


Haley let out an exaggerated yawn as she watched him fail miserably to free himself.


She stretched her immense leg languidly and her foot seemed to gently drift back down toward him. Dave braced himself for the inevitable increase in pressure but instead he saw her big toe and second toe splay open wide before she hooked one of the straps between them. The toes clenched down and then casually lifted the sandal up into the air, the shoe dangling high enough that if it dropped, it'd certainly maim him if it connected.


“There,” Haley purred, “Was that so hard?”


She giggled as she passed the shoe up into her hand, all while Dave lay on the ground, mesmerized by her huge movements. Haley casually worked the buckles along the two worn straps of black leather, stretching the straps out ever so slightly before bending down and letting the shoe drop.


Thwack!


A scream caught in Dave's throat as he rolled over, the hefty sandal clapping down a few relative feet from where he had been laying, practically paralyzed from his own confusion. His breathing remained raspy as he watched Haley's foot slide back into the sandal, her skin scraping against the suede insole before it settled on a dark imprint left from years of use.


“Now, get on,” Haley announced as she lifted her phone from somewhere on her desk, her thumb scrolling across its surface, “I have shit to do today.”


Nervously, Dave crawled to the sandal, its hefty sole as tall as his knees, and tried to figure out what the giantess meant by 'get on' while her foot dominated the space. A lump formed in his throat as he saw the narrow space that existed between the top of her foot and the straps. He looked skyward, but Haley's eyes were focused on her phone, and so Dave swallowed the lump and grabbing one of the straps, hauled himself on top of Haley's foot.


Her skin was soft beneath his callused bare feet, but beneath it he could feel the hard wall of muscle and bone that possessed more than enough power to end his life without the addition of the thick-soled shoes the giantess wore. Carefully, he started to slide himself into the straps feet first, feeling like he was laying down to take part in a luge.


Then the entire foot bucked in response, and when he turned to the heavens he saw Haley glaring at him over the top of her phone. “Head first, or do you expect my toes to clean themselves throughout the day?”


“S-so-sorry, Mistress Haley!” He managed to shout, scrambling on top of her foot before he slowly slid himself face forward toward her toes. As he settled atop her, he felt the blood rush toward his head and his whole body start to slide forward but then he went weightless as the giantess lifted her foot into the sky.


The straps were tightened by her immense hand, forcing him to grunt and wriggle as they dug into his skin. Meanwhile her foot flexed beneath him turning the whole world into a blur while he listened to the soft sound of her heel bouncing against the insole. Wind howled in his ears and the blurry world morphed into a singular downward streak as her foot crashed down against the floor, leaving his teeth rattling inside of his own skull.


“Good enough,” Haley pronounced, her phone beeping somewhere high above Dave's small world. Shadow engulfed him and he knew that Haley was leaning forward to look down at him before she spoke, “Now, I want you to know that if I feel your little dick get hard against my foot, you won't be punished. I'm not a monster, little man, I understand that it must be hard for a tiny little perv like you to be so close to my perfect foot and not get hard. However, if I feel the tiny specks of your splooge, there will be consequences.”


Dave's small body trembled as he listened to the girl's words, he knew that the chances of it happening were minimal but at the same time he knew that his body would be rubbing against her soft skin all day. As he thought about it, he felt his miniscule manhood stir, and immediately cursed beneath his breath as he tried to conjure up images of baseball and old ladies to banish it away.


“If you understand, give my big toe a kiss.”


Wriggling against the straps, Dave extended his head to her big toe and pressed his lips against the warm foot flesh.


“Good,” was all she said before taking her first step.


The world instantly became hellish carnival ride to the shrunken man. Her room blurred by as he went weightless than shook as her foot smashed into the ground, his whole frame still shuddering as it reached the high point of her step. He'd recover just in time to feel his stomach hang in the air behind him as the sandal crashed back onto the floor. Then came the stairs, a constant hammering on his small body as she raced down them, followed by more footfalls and more stairs and more footfalls.


Finally, everything stopped, and as the world came into focus once more, Dave found himself inside of Haley's car. The giantess's other foot was thankfully working the pedals, and Dave was able to breathe a sigh of relief as she started up the car and pulled onto the street. For a few brief moments, he found his muscles relaxing despite the straps digging into them, but then the radio dimmed briefly.


“Whenever I'm not walking, little man, you should be licking my toes clean.”


Even if he could turn his head to look at her, Dave knew that he wouldn't be able to see her because of how she was sitting. Still, he knew from the casual way she pronounced it that she was serious, and so, he wiggled forward and let his tongue lap against her toes, which already had the barest coating of dust and sweat and toe jam forming between them.


With him set to his task, the radio roared back to life and Haley turned her attention back to driving.


His tongue was already dry by the time they reached their destination, and Dave was happy to roll his papery tongue back into his mouth but then the car door crashed open and the world turned into a carnival ride again. The ground beneath him rapidly went from blacktop to concrete and finally the polished tile of the local mall, a place which he had previously only seen from the confines of Sydney's purse. From his blurred perspective near the floor, it was hard to make sense of anything, it was only when Haley stopped to inspect something in a store that he got a chance to look around.


With his chapped lips and leathery tongue pressing against her soft toes, Dave didn't have much of a view but he was able to see the powerful feet of the people around Haley. Most of the other customers in the stores the giantess frequented were young women such as herself and from his place on top of her foot he saw pair after pair of fashionable sneakers and sandals walk by with random boots and heels thrown in.


Dave had no idea how much time passed as he listened to the clacking of hangers on the racks high above him, or the soft but echoing sound of an employee's voice when they asked Haley if she needed help. It was only when he heard Haley placing an order in the food court that he realized she must have wiled away hours simply browsing. Painfully twisting his body about, he looked skyward to see a blue plastic tray blotting out the sky, Haley's silver nail polish popping against the muted color of the food court tray.


The thunderous noise of other mall attendees competed against the scraping of metal chairs against the tile floor as Haley settled into her own seat at an empty table. She kicked out her feet in front of her and for the first time since she lashed him into place, Dave could feel blood returning to the lower part of his body, spreading a pins-and-needles feeling in its wake. He could just barely see over the toe of the sandal and he found himself gazing out across the food court, hoping against hope to see another shrunken person fighting for survival like he once had.


Behind and above him, Haley's voice cooed, “Aw, Judy, look at you getting all messy.”


Dave blinked, he had never heard Haley refer to her former teacher with such a cutesy tone, and as he wrestled about trying to see where she was, he suddenly realized that she was up on the table. He craned his neck back as far as it would go until he could see the wire frame tabletop high above.


Haley's enormous tray blocked out most of the table but he could make out Judy's crouching form on one side, no doubt chowing down on scraps of the giantess's food just as she had the night before. His mouth hung open as another shadow appeared over Judy, and he realized it was the dim shape of Haley's hand, actually petting her teacher like the woman was a tiny pet rather than the slave she was normally treated as.


“Look at you,” Haley continued to coo, “You might as well be wearing your food.”


A meek protest bubbled up from Judy, “Mistress Haley, please...”


“You've got more of my food on you than my fork does, Judy,” the giant girl purred and suddenly the hand hovering over the shrunken woman lifted her off the table, “Which means I should just be using you as my fork.”


Dave couldn't see what happened as the hand disappeared behind the tray, but he could hear the muffled protests of Judy mixed up with the squelching of whatever food court stir fry the gigantic girl had ordered. Somewhere up above he heard Haley slurp loudly followed by a soft pop and a gentle moan of pleasure. The protests quickly stopped and were solely replaced with the continued sound of Haley's slurping and munching.


The toes in front of Dave flexed and immediately brought his attention back to Haley's feet, but he knew what was going on above. Haley was forcing Judy to gather up clumps of her lunch in her arms and deposit them in the girl's waiting maw. He shuddered as he imagined being plowed through some thick goopy sauce, only to then be assaulted by Haley's monstrous tongue prying it off of him.


“Mhm,” Haley's moan was followed by her patting her own stomach, “That hit the spot, didn't it, Judy?” The tiny woman said nothing in response and Dave heard Haley fiddle with her purse as she placed the shrunken woman back inside of it. “Oh stop pouting, I know you love that game.”


Without any warning, Dave's body shook and his vision blurred as Haley pushed back from her table and stood up. Everything became hellish ride once again before Haley stopped in front of the trash can, and based on his rapidly focusing vision, waited for another girl around her age to throw out her trash.


All Dave could see of the giantess was her classic Adidas, tanned skin, and the frayed edge of her pants but as the huge shoes crashed backwards ever so slightly, Dave realized that the two giantesses had almost bumped into each other.


“Sorry,” boomed the other giantess.


“It's ok,” came Haley's thunderous reply, “I love your sneakers by the way, I've been thinking of getting a pair.”


“They're so comfy,” the other girl replied as she stepped back and modeled them for Haley.


As the giantess twisted her foot about though, Dave's eyes went wide. Wedged between the broad ropy laces was a shrunken woman who looked even smaller than him. The three inch tall woman had matted hair and sickly pale skin marred by bruises that was stretched taut across her bones.


Haley snickered from above, “And who's that little bitch?”


“Oh her?” The giantess gave a single curt laugh, “That's my brother's ex-girlfriend. Stupid little skank shrunk after he caught her cheating on him, when she got small enough he literally mailed her to me. Sucks for her but that's what she gets for being a shrinkee dumb enough to cheat on someone who's Immune.” Even though Dave couldn't see her eyes move, he felt the giantess's gaze fall on him, “What about your little dude?”


“Oh, this is actually one that my friend literally found in a snow bank freezing to death.”


The giantess gave another biting laugh, “Stupid shrinkees, don't they realize that if snow is cold for people, it'll be way worse for them?”


“I know, right?” Haley replied as the two giantesses fell into step with each other, Dave watching his counterpart suffer with the same dazed but painful expression he wore, “Anyway, this guy is really fucking dumb. He actually tried to escape.”


“No way!”


“I know, I guess he thought he could survive on his own or something.”


“That's crazy. This skank thanks me everyday because if it weren't for me she'd have died months ago.”


“Right? Sydney, my friend who owns this guy, says that she literally explained that to him the same day he tried to escape. Anyway, he didn't get far before Sydney's boyfriend found him and got him back.”


“Oooo, that's a good boyfriend.”


“They're super sweet together,” Haley replied before stopping to check her phone, “Speaking of boyfriends, I gotta go meet up with mine but it was so nice meeting you.”


“Oh my God, you too, it's always nice to meet another Immune person who really understands these little fuckers. Do you have like an Insta or anything?”


“Yes!” Haley pulled out her phone so the girls could easily find each others accounts. After a few more minutes of complimenting their pictures, and Haley explaining that she had her own Youtube channel too, the giantesses finally parted.


Dave felt numb as the world blurred by, trying to comprehend that there were other people just as bad as Haley and Sydney out there. He trembled as he remembered Haley talking about a girl in LA who did shots with shrunken people inside, and the amount of times Sydney had talked about wanting to simply squash people. As Haley settled back in behind the wheel, he realized that people like his teenage captor and Vanessa before that, were the norm.


Licking at the collected sweat and dead skin between Haley's smallest toes, he realized that the only nice giant he had ever met was someone who wasn't Immune. People like him, most people, just never thought it would happen to them but felt some sympathy for those who it happened to. After all, if you lost the game of genetic roulette, it could just as easily be you running in terror of some giant's footfalls. The people that won that lottery though, the Immune, they were downright vicious.


Dave felt like he was run over by a truck, or more likely Sydney's foot, as it finally hit him that he had always been living in their world. Long before he had shrunk, he had been at the mercy of the Immune. All shrinking down had done was make it obvious.