- Text Size +

Thump! Thump!


Dave's whole world rocked back and forth as Haley's sandal clad feet crashed down onto an old coffee table. He slid ever so slightly down her foot, his shoulder blades catching on one of the broad leathery straps and his nose now firmly nestled in the wrinkled flesh between her toes. He turned his head around and tried to take in his surroundings, the world had flown by when the enormous teen left her car and then entered another gigantic house. She had briefly said hello to someone, her boyfriend's mom or dad, but the sound had been garbled by the sheer speed with which she moved through their home.


Things had stopped for a brief moment, his whole body stretching as she stood up on the tips of her toes to kiss her boyfriend. His head had practically slammed into the worn suede insole of her Birkenstocks before it was yanked back as her heels rocked back onto the ground, making his shrunken body shake for several long seconds. The carnival ride of her footfalls began again until finally she had sat down and thrown her feet up.


In the distance he could see dry wall painted with a plain off-white coat and a lumpy worn armchair near the scuffed up and stained coffee table. Turning his head in the opposite direction, he saw a controller for some gaming console along with scattered crumbs and empty water bottles on the coffee table and it all quickly dawned on him. They were sitting in the finished basement of some suburban home that had become either the living space or default hangout room for a teenage boy; Haley's boyfriend.


Dave's tiny stomach twisted as he thought about the cold sludge-like semen he had lapped up just the night before and how it had come from whatever gargantuan youth that ruled this room. Behind him, Dave heard the groans of an old couch as it sagged a little further than usual and then the world shook and the tiny man was plunged into the shadow of the giant boy's feet.


The massive feet were several inches longer than Haley's, their thick meaty toes wriggling above Dave's tiny head, each one more than big enough to crush it. The small knuckles popped as the giant clenched them tight against the sole of his slides before they drummed against the plain rubber. Dave's gaze was drawn to the dark manly hairs that grew atop the toes and feet, practically nothing compared to the wiry forest that grew along the giant's legs. Then the masculine stench wafted over him, and the tiny man gagged, plunging his nose deep into Haley's earthy but ultimately floral scented toes.


Behind him, the couch groaned again and then the giant's voice growled, “I was starting to worry.”


A soft yelp and more furniture groans painted a picture of the giant teens in Dave's head that Haley's breathy reply only confirmed, “I got held up talking to someone.”


“Oh yeah,” kisses popped off like artillery reports.


“Mhm,” Haley's toes flexed against Dave's face, making him squirm ever so slightly, “I didn't think you'd worry about me.”


“You said you'd be here half an hour ago, I thought you got in an accident or something.”


Dave's world pitched as Haley shifted in her seat. His head was spinning as he felt his body pulled across the top of her foot by gravity and his face shifted to be between her second and third toe. A shadow passed overhead as her right leg flew out over her boyfriend's and her foot touched down somewhere between his.


“That's so sweet,” Haley cooed, clearly meaning every word of it as she kissed her boyfriend.


For several excruciating minutes, all Dave could hear was the sound of the two giants' lips smacking against each other and then breaking apart as they sucked in breaths between kisses. The couch continued to groan beneath them and her boyfriend's feet twisted about as he too repositioned himself to make it easier for them to make out.


Finally, the two broke apart and the giant's voice boomed out, “Ready to smoke?”


“Aren't your parents still home?” Her voice was quiet, almost nervous.


The giant kissed her softly on her head, “Lemme check.” The floor was suddenly pounded by his powerful footfalls, old stairs creaking beneath the behemoth's wait as he ascended them. “Mom? Dad?” His voice echoed down the stairwell, and no doubt throughout the entire home, but there was no response. The stairs creaked once more as the boy announced, “Nah, we're good.”


“Awesome,” Haley replied as she pulled her feet off the coffee table and planted them firmly on the well worn carpet. Dave found himself staring directly up at her legs as she scooted forward, her fingers drumming against her kneecaps, clearly excited.


The giant's slides slapped loudly against his otherwise bare feet as he moved about, and Dave could hear the clinking sound of glass followed by a rush of water. A few moments later, and the tiny man saw a massive bong hanging in the sky like an alien mothership before the titanic teen placed it on the coffee table directly in front of Haley.


The giantess's dainty hands almost leaped from her knees, quickly packing the bowl as her boyfriend crashed back into the couch. Dave cringed as the giant's slide brushed up against the Birkenstock he was imprisoned by, the smell filling the air as the giant began to tap his feet against the floor sending out vibrations that traveled up to Dave's tiny body.


The tapping suddenly stopped as shadows danced across Dave's world and he heard the tell tale bubbling of a water bong. Unable to crane his neck completely behind him, he only caught glimpses of the gigantic device as the two giants passed it between them, but he could see the heavy white smoke fill the sky above. Worse, the tiny man could smell the pungent heady scent of the weed; something both earthy and buttery all at once.


The smell of weed thankfully displaced the stench of feet from Dave's nose, and after a minute it even managed to remove the taste of Haley's toe jam from his tongue. His muscles began to unwind as he took in breath after weed-laced breath, his whole body almost going slack as the bong bubbled again and again above him.


The world pitched and shuddered as the giants settled into the couch and kicked their feet up, but Dave didn't care because for the first time in months, he was relaxed. He let himself simply lay limply against Haley's foot as the sound of an enormous television mingled with the subdued high giggles of the giantess and her boyfriend.


Breathing slowly and softly, he tried to find the energy to curse Haley but not for all the previous torture. He desperately wanted to be angry with her for never sharing weed with Sydney, the tiny man knew his titanic teenage owner could use it. The gigantic girl was constantly stressed about school and college and this sport or that activity but most importantly, Dave wished he had felt like this earlier. Being enslaved to the Immune was horrible but it might be at least bearable if his tiny body could soak in a second hand high every so often.


Whump!


Dave's lit world shuddered and his bones rattled against themselves, instantly killing the wonderful buzz he had managed to cultivate. Looking to his left, he realized that Haley's boyfriend had casually kicked her foot with his own.


“That's not Judy,” he rumbled.


“Huh?” Was all Haley offered before the couch groaned from her sitting up, “Oh no, that's Sydney's slave. I told you about it last night, she gave him to me for the weekend-”


“Because he tried to escape, right, right,” the giant's words were slowly replaced with shaking laughter, “Wait, he's why you took-” The giant never finished the sentence too busy laughing. Haley giggled beside him, and Dave felt his cheeks turn bright red as he tried to block the previous night from his memory. The giant's voice broke through Dave's thoughts though, “Think he's high?”


“What?”


“The little dude, think he got high?”


“He better not have,” even stoned, the giantess managed to sound like an angry goddess, “Smoking weed is for real people, not shrinkees.”


The couch groaned and suddenly, a brutish billboard-sized face appeared next to Dave's minuscule form. Glazed over brown eyes looked out at Dave beneath bushy eyebrows, only to be replaced by a classic roman nose and then a square jaw with a dark coating of stubble across it. Breath that reeked of weed rolled over Dave's world as the giant's deafening words boomed out, “He looks fucking high.”


“Then he should be punished,” came Haley's pronouncement.


The ground shook and shuddered as the giant leaned in closer, his lips hovering over his girlfriend's foot as he took in the shrunken man attached to it. “What kind of punishment?” Spittle splattered against Dave's bare back as the giant's warm breath washed over his shrunken form.


The world rumbled as the giant was yanked backward by Haley, and Dave's vision became a blur until her foot crashed down against the ground. Turning his head as best as he could, all Dave could see was the monolithic wall of the giant's back, its muscles rippling beneath his tanned skin and tight t-shirt.


“If your parents aren't home, why the fuck are we down here talking about Sydney's shrunken fuck-up?”


Her boyfriend didn't answer with words, instead he simply shot up from the floor and a second later, Dave's world was a blur again while Haley's excited shrieks pierced his tiny ear drums. Her feet kicked about, making his stomach do flip flops as her ginormous boyfriend carried her up two flights of stairs.


Wind whistled in Dave's ears only to be replaced by the apocalyptic sound of bed springs crashing and groaning as Haley's relatively monumental weight was thrown down upon them. The world shifted as the girl lifted up her foot and pressed the heel of her sandal against the toe of its partner, then pushed. The tiny man screamed as he went flying up with the sandal, desperately grabbing onto a leather strap as the shoe was sent hurtling toward the distant floor.


Everything spun again and again, and scenes of Dave's own life flashed before his eyes, mingling with his front row seat of a handsome giant mounting a mesa-like mattress.


WHACK!


The shoe crashed against the floor and Dave bounced against the damp suede insole. He lay atop it, panting desperately, his head spinning as he tried to recover from the strange and sudden movement.


A firm hand, far larger than his own, wrapped around his bicep and bodily dragged him off of the Birkenstock. He kicked and sputtered as he was hauled up to his feet, all while a quiet voice harshly whispered, “Stop it! Stop!”


The hand shook him, and Dave finally realized that he was staring at the undersides of Judy's breasts and immediately hugged her. “Oh my God, Judy.”


His words were overwhelmed by the bed groaning above them, followed by the grunts and moans of the two giants atop it. Clothes began to rain down around them while Judy broke the embrace and pulled him with her as she started to run, “C'mon, we should hide in his closet.”


As they raced beneath the giant's bed, dodging sour smelling socks and dust bunnies, Dave called back, “Why would we need to hide?”


Judy came to a halt as they reached the opposite side, she craned her head to the sky, and Dave followed. They watched as the giant wrenched open a drawer in his night stand and pulled out a condom. His voice boomed, “I got a good idea for a punishment.”


Haley snickered, her voice breathy and excited, “I already made him eat it last night.”


“Nah, I think that little shit should see how a real man fucks, up close and personal.”


Haley's excited yelp turned into a full laugh at her boyfriend's suggestion. Meanwhile, Judy began to back away into the darkness beneath the giant's bed, pushing Dave back as she went. A loud crash echoed from the far side of the bed, and Dave turned to see the giant's hand pawing at Haley's sandal.


“He's not there.”


“Check the other one.”


The bed groaned as the giant switched sides, his fist practically punching the Birkenstock as he growled, “Where'd that little fucker go?”


“Nowhere if he knows what's good for him,” Haley announced.


Her boyfriend's hairy feet crashed down followed by his knees and then his hands as he lowered himself to look beneath the bed. Dave started to move backward, and Judy's arm started to push him at the same time, making the tiny man stumble and drag his shrunken companion down with him. The boyfriend's face suddenly appeared in the spacious gap between his bed frame and the floor, and the reddened eyes immediately spotted the pair.


“There you are,” he boomed, his thick fingers wrapping around both their waists with ease before dragging them out.


Neither of them squirmed as they were lifted up into the sky and then held at the same height as his throbbing member. Haley looked over at them with reddened and glazed over eyes before her comparatively gentle fingers teased Judy from her boyfriend's grasp. “You know you should be serving your Master while he serves your Mistress.”


“S-s-so-sorry, Mistress Haley,” was all Judy said but she shot Dave an apologetic as she was lowered to the ground.


She immediately scurried between the enormous teen's feet as he called out, “Start with my Dunks, bitch.”


Haley didn't even look at Dave as she took the condom from her boyfriend's hand and quickly removed it from the packaging. The behemoth began to chuckle as he brought Dave up against his hard manhood. The tiny man tried to fight the powerful grip but his arms were thinner than the giant's pinkie finger and he doubted the young man even noticed his protests. The teen's manhood was almost double his size and Dave found himself laid down along the center of the shaft, having about as much room on either side as he did on his twin extra long in college.


The hand disappeared but before Dave could throw himself from the too warm flesh, the latex force field of a condom appeared above him and a second later it had snapped down against his skin. He could barely make out the world through the translucent golden rubber, but as the bed groaned and his body pitched downward, he could see enough to recognize Haley's wet womanhood.


There was no foreplay between the two, merely pure adolescent lust as the giant rammed himself inside. Dave screamed, his raw voice absorbed wholly by the dick and condom around him as Haley's vaginal walls clamped against them, squelching as they contracted and relaxed with each thrust.


Darkness overwhelmed the tiny man as the condom turned into a furnace. Between the heat of the cock beneath him and the vagina surrounding him, Dave could do nothing but sweat out what little water he had managed to absorb from Haley's sweat that day. His hair became plastered against his head as his tongue turned to sandpaper in his rapidly drying mouth, and finally his own continuous screams became a hoarse choked sob.


In and out and in and out, the tiny man had no sense of time as his body was thrashed about within the confines of the condom. The latex rubbed against his back, and the warm dick flesh against his belly and crotch, constantly sending confusing signals of pain and pleasure back to his brain.


Then suddenly, the whole world tensed up around him.


“No!” He coughed out as the giant came.


Burning hot fluid the consistency of yogurt filled the small void that existed between the condom and the cock within it. As light poured in as the giant pulled out, Dave watched the wave of spunk roar toward him and shut his eyes right before it crashed into him.


He had no other choice but to swallow as it washed against his nose and mouth. Oddly, as he choked down the salty fluid, he was reminded of an awkward hungover morning at a dim sum restaurant, where he had accidentally ordered hot salted soy milk and fermented tofu. Gagging as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the stuff, he had no sense of his own body as the condom was yanked off of the giant's deflating member.


Dave was sent rolling down the latex sides until he crashed into the tip where most of the semen had collected. The goop coated his back as he hung there, watching the rest of the giant's load slowly trickle down the side, trying to process everything that had just happened.


Through the strange golden filter of the condom, he could see the smug and satisfied face of Haley's boyfriend, his eyes half-lidded in pleasure as he stared at Dave. “And that is how a real man pleases a lady,” the giant laughed as he lowered Dave down, letting him see Haley sprawled out on his bed, the girl writhing and cooing in her own pleasure.


Her heavy breasts rose and fall as Dave was continuously lowered to the ground and then as he hung over the bottom of a trash can, unceremoniously dropped into it. The condom plummeted down toward him, hitting his chest like a hammer and knocking the wind from his lungs as he struggled to pry himself from the pool of rapidly cooling ejaculate. Struggling like he was stuck on fly paper, Dave eventually gave up and simply lay there, watching the sun set against the ceiling.


He tried to summon up the strength to hate Haley for this latest torture, but he was too exhausted. Worse, he knew that when Haley needed him, she'd free him.