- Text Size +

 

Dave found himself drifting in and out of consciousness as he listened to the soft rumblings of the giant teens. They napped in post-orgasmic bliss and then later shared quiet pillow talk, which devolved back into heavy petting relatively quickly. Cringing against his latex prison, the tiny man breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Haley tell her boyfriend to stop and then watched as her pale legs swung out through the sky. The earth shook as she rose up and walked out, announcing she was going to shower as she did.

The moment she left the room, her enormous boyfriend grumbled, “And what the fuck am I supposed to do about this?” With a heavy sigh, the behemoth's hairy arm flew above Dave and pried open a drawer, out of which came a bottle of moisturizer both taller and wider than the tiny man. Two loud squirts was all the warning Dave got before he was forced to listen to the enormous man pleasure himself.

Squirming in the cold ejaculate, he covered his ears as the grunts turned into breathy gasps intermixed with quiet mutterings until finally a single low groan echoed across the giant's cavernous bedroom. A few seconds later, tissues rained down on the wastebasket like parachuting soldiers, where they formed a solid layer, blocking the gigantic world from Dave's sight.

A quiet chuckle bubbled up from above and a shadow played against the white linen wall above Dave. The tissues parted and the condom was snatched up by thick powerful fingers, stretching out the latex and causing the tiny man at its tip to spin about as the whole thing unfurled once more. Dave reflexively shouted as the fingers pinched the tip, tearing the latex away from his skin with a sickening noise before forcing him to tumble down toward the rimmed mouth of the tunnel.

Even with his head spinning and body tumbling, Dave screamed as he landed in the waiting palm of the god-like young man. As he righted himself, the shrunken man could see the giant's member deflating into a thick forest of pubic hair that rose into a dark trail across his broad beefy torso. Where Chase was lean and cut, Haley's boyfriend was coated in a solid layer of fat topped with hair that rippled with every one of his powerful muscle's slightest movements.

“You're lucky I forgot about you, you little shit,” the giant said, his palm slowly descending to the floor, “I'd have made you take care of me like Judy normally does when Haley's busy.”

Dave shuddered at the thought of servicing the hairy beast before him. His gaze was drawn to the giant's crotch but it was thankfully already obscured by the plateau of the mattress. Then the platform that was the giant's hand began to tip, and Dave found himself stumbling, then rolling, back before finally crashing onto the floor between the teen's powerful feet.

“Speaking of, go help that tiny bitch with my kicks.”

The shrunken man simply stared skyward, momentarily perplexed by the giant's casual tone before nodding furiously and offering a quiet, “Y-ye-yes, Master.”

If the giant heard him, he offered no acknowledgment as he stood up, which sent the already stumbling Dave scurrying for the distant closet. As the floor shook, he looked behind him to watch the huge giant pick up his strewn about clothing, tugging on his shorts without underwear, the silky athletic shorts clinging to his still damp dick and creating a terrifying outline bigger than Dave's whole body. The shrunken man tripped over the threshold of the closet as he watched the behemoth's immense fingers scratch at his balls, each one swinging before settling back and letting the fabric contour against it once more.

Panting from his dash, Dave shook his head as he pushed himself back to his feet to find himself in a dimly lit closet filled with sneakers, only a few of which were actual athletic shoes, and a single pair of well worn hiking boots that looked powerful enough to crush Dave even without a foot behind them. As his breathing slowed and he started sucking air in through his nostrils, Dave was assaulted with a more concentrated version of the foot funk he had smelled earlier in the basement, which made him gag almost instantly.

“Hey, over here,” came Judy's quiet voice from deeper in the darkness.

Dave crept toward the sound, letting his eyes adjust to the deep shadows cast by the clothes hanging above them. Relatively quickly, he could see Judy kneeling before a pair of beat up shell top Adidas, lapping away at a stubborn scuff mark on the toe. The sight made Dave briefly shake, instantly reminding him of the giantess Haley had met at the mall who had attached her shrunken prisoner to a similar pair.

His fellow shrunken slave coughed and gestured for him to come closer. “Come on,” her voice croaked slightly, “I already did two pairs, help me out.”

Dave's muscles burned in pain as he lowered himself to his hands and knees to start spit-shining the sneaker, “Right... right.”

As he lapped away and Judy leaned back to stretch and recover, he could feel and hear Haley's footfalls as she returned. The giants' voices rumbled in the distance, the pair talking about their lives like Dave and Judy weren't sitting in the closet, cleaning the boy's shoes. As he had done for months, Dave did his best to push the reality of his existence from his mind and focus on the task at hand, but then the quakes beneath him grew more powerful as the pair approached, having decided that they were going to get dinner.

Light blazed on in the closet as the giant flipped a switch and parted the clothes hanging above them so he and Haley could look down on the shrunken pair. Haley's wet hair was already piled atop her head, but her pale fingers ran through the bun and undid it, letting her tresses fall down against her shoulders with a heavy plop. The giantess began to squat down while almost instantly gathering her hair up once more.

Dave's eyes went from her extending hand to Judy, who was staring past it at the impassive face of her owner, the tiny woman's eyes were wide and the look of horror made Dave realize she knew what was about to happen to her. Haley's fingers wrapped around Judy and instantly brought her to the new bun of wet hair that was forming atop her head. The shrunken woman didn't scream, squirm, or shout as she was bundled up with the heavy hair and turned into a sort of living ornament by the titanic teen.

Haley rose back up to her full height before giving the bun a few taps to test its integrity, then her boyfriend's meaty hand barreled in and yanked the hair about like it was a joystick. The giantess let out a loud yelp followed by a clearly annoyed, “Hey!” Meanwhile, Judy released an involuntary shriek that quickly dissolved into choked off sobs.

“Gonna wear the little dude, too?” The giant asked, the hand that had terrorized Judy now resting on Haley's shoulder, rubbing it in an obvious attempt to apologize or at least get the giantess to lighten up.

Dave's view suddenly snapped back to his world on the floor, where Haley's toes were drumming against the suede sole of her Birkenstock. “Nah, you can take him for now,” she said with a shrug.

The shrunken man blinked, stunned that he could be passed around so easily by the gigantic beings. By the time he had processed Haley's disinterested pronouncement, the giantess had already walked off and the giant's hand was descending. Thick fingers wrapped around him and encased him in a steel-like grip before the pressure eased off on Dave's torso and then his whole body pitched to the right. The two fingers that had seconds earlier been crushing his arms and shoulders suddenly swung into the open mouths of the Adidas that Dave had just been licking.

Dave, and the footwear, were carried out into the giant's room and then gently placed atop his bed with the shrunken man next to the sneakers. A second later, the whole world shifted as the giant sat down and snatched up the right shoe before shoving his bare foot inside. Fighting the gravity of the giant's enormous weight, Dave latched on to one of the left shoe's dangling laces, only to find himself lifted with it as the giant proceeded to pick it up.

He screamed as he swung back and forth air, forced to watch from below as the giant yanked the sneaker onto his foot. Then, the lace Dave was dangling off of was snatched up by the giant's meaty paw and yanked up and over, with the tiny man screaming and cursing all the while as he was pulled along with the lace through the necessary loops and pulls. With his head spinning and his stomach doing flip flops, Dave felt like he was in a haze as he looked down to see that he had been tied in at the center of the knot.

“No, no, no,” He began to build to a scream as the giant's thumb and forefinger pinched him and the knot, dragging them up across the tongue. The tongue was pried back, and the stench of foot sweat assaulted Dave's tiny nostrils, forcing him to cough out what little air was left in his lungs. His free legs found themselves shoved between the soft fluffy tongue and the too-hot flesh of the giant's foot.

Everything shuddered beneath Dave as the giant wiggled his toes. “A little snug but he fits.”

“What's the point in wearing him if no one can see him?” Came Haley's muffled voice as the hellish carnival ride of the giant walking began.

“I know he's there and that's good enough for me,” the giant replied, “Feels pretty awesome to have some thirty something loser attached to my old kicks, breathing in my sweat, freaking out with every step I take.”

Dave was shocked to find himself frowning at the idea that the giants thought he was over thirty. Even as his body was forced to contour to the enormous teen's foot falls, he still hated the idea of being considered older than he was.

“It sounds so sexy coming from you,” Haley replied and for a moment the ride stopped as the pair shared a kiss.

“We don't have to go just yet, you know...”

“No, I told you, I'm hungry,” Haley snapped back quickly.

The foot beneath Dave stomped down without warning, making the tiny man's teeth rattle inside his own skull, and then with his whole body still vibrating, he vaguely felt the giant get settled into a seat. A moment later, the car roared to life, and the pair were off.

It didn't take them long to reach their destination, and Dave quickly realized based on the muffled sound of the outside world that it was nowhere special; a fast food joint or maybe a local quick order spot. The smell of greasy food managed to overpower the giant's fresh foot sweat, making Dave's empty stomach suddenly roar to life at the prospect of getting to eat just a scrap of food.

The heavy mattress-like tongue of the sneaker weighed down on Dave's already compressed chest, and muffled the enormous world beyond. He could dimly make out the sound of Haley and her boyfriend talking amid bites of whatever they were eating, but it was swallowed up by the huge world beyond. Even through the thick sneakers and immense foot of Haley's boyfriend, Dave could feel the passage of other giants walking by, and he couldn't help but wonder if they even noticed the shrunken woman tied up in Haley's hair.

Barely able to do anything but squirm against the hairy foot beneath him, Dave wondered how many times he had failed to register a shrunken person being used as a fashion accessory back when he had been big. If a girl as plugged into social media as Haley thought it was cool to wear shrunken people, then that means it had to have been a thing in New York City when he had only lost an inch or two. Had he seriously been so self-absorbed as to not even notice shrunken people being imprisoned by their gigantic counterparts?

The thought made him release a sob that turned into a wretched cough as he breathed in more of the funky foot soaked air. Haley had been wearing him all day and no one had said anything except for another girl with a shrunken person lashed to her sneaker, and now he was being compressed inside a different pair. He coughed and sobbed as he tried to wrap his head around it, all the while the foot beneath him flexed and occasionally moved about from the unconscious whims of a gigantic teen whose name he didn't even know.

The carnival ride started up again, the two teens chatted as their feet crashed against the ground. Neither of them spared a thought to how Dave was smashed again and again between the hard top of the boy's foot and the soft tongue that barely yielded to his bruised frame. The hellish rise and fall of the giant's steps stopped as the car started up again, and as Dave let his eyelids droop in an attempt to get some rest, the flesh beneath him shifted.

At first, it was subtle feeling of the flesh flexing and hairs brushing against him but then it turned violent as the giant forced the shoe off of his foot. There was a faint pop as the heel cleared the mouth of the shoe, warm foot-scented air rushed out and cool non-funky air came in to replace it. All the while, the foot rushed out from beneath Dave until he was left hanging down below the tongue, his body swinging precariously over the dark soiled insole.

“Ahh,” the giant bellowed, as he flexed his foot over Dave's prison before gripping the shoe between his thick meaty toes. Dave's body pitched toward the toe of the shoe as it almost went vertical and was lifted up into the sky. Fingers probed in and his involuntarily scream was cut off as they wrapped around his head, pulling him back out into the light, all while the giant boomed,“C'mere ya little fucker.”

The giant's fingers quickly undid the knot that was keeping him in place, and Dave immediately screeched in pain as blood flowed back into the center of his body. His entire four inch long frame felt like it was about to explode as the giant's thumb and finger pressed against his chest, forcing the air from his lungs, before depositing him in the cup holder of Haley's car.

The young titan merely laughed as the shrunken man curled up and shook as the pins-and-needles feeling was replaced with a feeling of intense utter soreness. A thick fingertip came down and poked him, forcing him to stretch out, all while the giant described it for the benefit of Haley, who offered only a singular cutting laugh in response.

After a few more seconds, the immense finger retreated and the conversation shifted from Dave to their own lives. Dave did his best to soothe his own injuries but found himself as little more than a heap at the bottom of the cup holder, occasionally he managed to look up and see the tall cup that sat in the other holder, but he didn't recognize the logo emblazoned on its side. Finally, the car came to a halt, and a shadow rolled across his world as the giants leaned in to kiss each other, which turned into a much longer make out session.

Eventually, they broke apart, and Haley was alone with her shrunken slaves as she drove back home. The giantess said nothing, and instead merely hummed along with the songs on the radio. Even when she pulled back into her own driveway and snatched both her purse and Dave, she remained quiet.

When she opened the door to her own house, the shrunken man was assaulted by the sound of other giants. Haley's voice, announcing she was home, joined the cacophony of booming voices. From his place in her clenched fist, Dave felt like he was watching a cosmic dance as enormous boys moved about the first floor of the house, he could pick out a few with the same dark hair and eyes as Haley, but more that were clearly just their friends.

A few giantesses seemed to be a part of the ludicrous pack of brobdingnagians, and their eyes swept from the shrunken woman tied up in Haley's hair to where Dave's head was poking from her hand with obvious envy. All of them were younger than the giantess, and they all looked at her with admiration, but Dave saw a few boys and one girl whose huge eyes suddenly went wide at the sight of their friend's older sister walking by with her shrinkees.

Their eyes went to their own friends, starting at their faces, then their hands, then the forest of legs that filled the rooms they were hanging out in, and finally to the feet that might one day be able to crush them as easily as they could Dave or Judy. Dave had never had so clear a moment of what his own future could look like when he was still big, and he found himself wishing he had some idea of how bad it could get.

However, as Haley shared a few pleasantries with her brothers' crowd of friends and moved up the stairs, Dave realized it wouldn't have really changed anything. Knowing that some people imprisoned and enslaved shrinkees was nothing in comparison to experiencing it.

As soon as Haley shut the door to her room she let out a loud, exhausted huff and deposited him on the floor, followed by Judy who had several damp strands of hair still stuck to her pale flesh. The giant girl pulled her desk chair up close to them and plopped down into it, kicking off her sandals as she fished for something in her bag. “You know,” Haley muttered, “No matter how comfortable your shoes are, your feet are still gonna hurt at the end of a long day.”

Both Dave and Judy slumped as they heard this, their bodies already protesting as they crawled toward bare feet that looked as pristine as they had that morning. Holding back tears, Dave began to massage and lick at the girl's damp toes as she pulled a ball of foil out of her bag.

“Mhm, good job, little ones,” she cooed as she began to unfurl the ball, the metal crinkling from the manipulations of her huge fingers. Haley bent forward and let the ball-turned patch of foil drop, “Some dessert for when you're done chowing down on my toe jam.”

The smell of grease wafted over to Dave, and he lifted his head up from between Haley's toes to spot a small soggy clump of hamburger bun and two uneaten fries. The sheer sight of it made his stomach roar, and instantly, the tiny man found the strength to dive deep into the fleshy wrinkles between the giantess's toes. He lapped away with record speed, and the moment he was finished, he was off like a shot for the field of foil.

The wrapper crinkled beneath his feet as he jogged across it and he quickly fell down when his right foot hit a patch of sauce that still clung to its surface. He crawled the rest of the way on his hands and knees, and then tore into the sauce soaked bun with glee. Even though there was no hamburger left over, the tiny man swore he could still taste it as he chewed.

Judy crashed down beside him, and the moment they had both swallowed their first bite, they gazed skyward and shouted, “Thank you, Mistress Haley!”

The giantess simply waved it off and pushed her chair back to her desk, where she set about editing a video while the pair of them gorged themselves on her scraps. When they finished, both him and Judy were laying across the greasy wrapper, their stomachs distended and smiles on their faces.

Without warning, Haley rose up and made her way to the door, but paused to look down at them. The two shrunken people froze beneath her gaze, the brief moment of respite shattered as her dark eyes flickered over to her sandals. “I wouldn't want to trip on those when I come back.”

Judy was already forcing herself to her feet, and Dave was shocked to find himself not far behind as the shrunken woman shouted, “Sorry, Mistress!”

The floor was still shaking when Dave reached the sandal to help Judy push, and turned his head to see Haley disappear from the doorway. “How long do you think we have?” Dave panted as he shoved with all of his might.

“Not long enough,” Judy groaned as sweat blossomed across her brow. “I'm going to go get started on the other one, just keep pushing.”

Dave grunted his assent as Judy backed away and broke into a run. The huge Birkenstock didn't go as far with each thrust, but Dave kept at it, even as his body screamed in protest with every shove. He could hear the other sandal scraping across the wood as Judy pushed with all of her might, sliding it across the floor as quickly as she could.

They could hear the distant footfalls of Haley's approach, and then felt the rumbling as she climbed up the stairs. Despite the decent head start, Dave was only about a foot length ahead of Judy's sandal as Haley appeared in the doorway. Her eyes immediately darted between the two of them as she strutted into her room, her footfalls making them stumble as they desperately pushed at the Birkenstocks.

She stopped directly in front of them, smirking as she watched the sweat roll down their backs as they did their best to move the two pieces of footwear. “Don't forget to clean the insoles and straps,” was all she said as she stepped over them, stopping in front of her dresser to change into a pair of pajamas.

Dave watched as she settled in front of her computer to watch videos, giggling to herself as she tied up her hair and finished removing her make-up. Judy slowly surpassed him, but she didn't come back to assist. Instead, she started to clean the sandal she had been pushing. By the time Dave reached the closet, she was already brushing and licking at the insole.

She looked up briefly, and offered a smile, “Tomorrow is when Haley studies and does homework. We'll actually be able to relax.”

Dave nodded, too tired to speak as he began to spit shine the buckles that had held him pinned to Haley's foot most of the day. Behind him, he heard Haley turn her computer off and move to her bed, her phone casting the room in a pallid blue glow until finally even that was shut off. The springs groaned, and Dave looked to see that Judy had spread out across the insole of Haley's sandal for a bed that evening.

With a chill running up his spine, the tiny man hopped down from the insole and clambered up onto Judy's. The comparatively larger woman simply murmured in her sleep as he nestled up next to her, and a second later, one of her heavy arms was draped across his smaller body, pinning him against her bare skin. As Dave drifted to sleep, he felt almost normal as he turned around and cuddled closer to Judy's oversized frame.