- Text Size +

The next morning, Dave was awoken by Haley's thunderous footfalls as she rose from bed. He had barely registered what was going on in the dim light before he saw Judy placed down on the floor a few feet away, rubbing sleep from her eyes as Haley's feet stomped off into the distance. The shrunken teacher looked about and immediately blushed when she saw the smaller man rising to his feet, turning away while she stumbled over her words, “I need... her shoes...”


Judy rushed off, the sound of her small bare feet hitting the floor muffled by the thin carpeting of Haley's bedroom. Dave simply stood there, staring after her, dreading the reality of being stuffed into Haley's backpack with a woman who had fucked him just because some eighteen year old girl had demanded it. His small frame shuddered as he thought about the night before; being inside of Judy as her seven-inch tall frame rode atop of him had been amazing but feeling the giantess beneath them was what had made Dave horrendously uncomfortable.


Seeing Judy in the distance, inspecting the black leather of Haley's mary janes, Dave wanted to scoff. The shrunken woman was, and always had been, completely in Haley's thrall and the tiny man wanted to believe that he was different. However, he found his tiny feet carrying him toward the massive piece of footwear and as he asked himself why, he realized the answer was because Haley would expect it of him.


Judy froze for a moment as he settled down at the toe of the opposite shoe, and it was only as he began to carefully go over it for any missed scuffs that she visibly relaxed. The two shrunken people both knew that they had gone over the giantess's school shoes two or three times during the weekend but as the world shook beneath them and Haley's shadow devoured their world, her satisfied smile told them that the teenage goddess was momentarily sated.


And that was all that the two tiny people could hope for.


Haley said nothing to them as she got herself ready for her day, simply stepping over them when they were otherwise in her way. She put on her uniform, and then slowly but surely touched up her hair and make up, smacking her lips loudly when she had applied just the right amount of gloss to them before turning to look down at them. Her toes wiggled within the tall navy socks that she wore and then those powerful feet stalked up to the shrunken slaves.


Neither Dave or Judy looked up, averting their eyes from the girl's panty-clad womanhood. Dave had been inside of it, separated from it only by a tightly stretched condom, but it was the sound of Haley's fingers sliding in and out of it that filled his brain. The way her stomach had rolled beneath him with each one of her panting moans as Judy's hips rolled over his own would stay with him forever.


He flinched as the leather in front of him creaked, Haley grinding her foot against the carpet like she was putting out a cigarette. The heel dropped down with a loud crash forcing him to stumble backwards a few inches.


The brunette finally cast her gaze down upon them and her fingers snapped loudly, “Into the bag, bitches.”


“Yes, Mistress!” Dave found himself shouting in unison with Judy, his body already on the move by the time he realized he had followed the demeaning order. He slipped beneath the zipper and clambered over her books with relative ease before he heard Judy scrambling in behind him, her bigger body barely registering atop the firm binder.


Dave was trying to right himself on the bottom as the entire world shifted.


Judy didn't scream but her limbs flailed as she crashed down against him, her bulk instantly pinning him against the canvas bottom of Haley's backpack. His manhood stirred as the zipper began to shut, and then Haley's voice echoed from above, “And no hanky panky or there will be consequences.”


Instantly, Judy pushed off of him, and in the last lances of light he saw the way her face was completely flushed. The world shook as Haley shouldered her bag and began to walk, but they remained entirely silent. As the muffled sounds of SZA echoed around them alongside the roar of a car engine, Dave found himself opening and shutting his mouth, continuously hoping to bridge the void that now existed between them.


It wasn't long before the music came to a stop, and their world was once more thrown into chaos by Haley's unseen hands. Dave tumbled forward slightly and his hand brushed against one of Judy's feet, only for her to quickly pull the appendage away.


“Sorry,” they both muttered as Dave retreated back to his side of the bag.


Haley walked for a long time, far longer than it should have taken for her to reach school from the student parking lot. Finally he heard a soft bell sound, and the muffled conversation of other giants, but it wasn't until he heard Haley order an iced mocha that he realized they were in the same coffee shop where he had first seen Judy. A few minutes later, and their darkened world inside the backpack plummeted toward the ground.


They hit the hard sidewalk and Dave found himself tossed into the air to crash into it again, leaving his small frame battered as he struggled for breath. As he regained his composure, Dave found his eyes unconsciously drifting to the sky, expecting it to unzip any moment.


Minutes passed, and Dave could feel the passage of other giants through the firm concrete, each one completely unaware that the smiling young girl sitting on the bench had two people imprisoned in her bag.


“Finally!” Haley's voice boomed out from the heavens, “I've been waiting forever!”


“I'm sorry, I got in late last night and I woke up late and everything's all blergh!” Came Sydney's reply, the sidewalk shuddering around Dave as the taller girl stepped over Haley's bag, “Do you have him?”


The slow sound of the zipper being pulled filled the backpack and the bright light of a spring morning blazed into the darkness, “Yes, and I think he finally understands his place.”


“Good,” Sydney's voice echoed as her hand thrust into the darkness.


Dave found himself rising to his feet, almost reaching out for the long slender fingers as they descended and instantly coiled about him like boa constrictors. The grip tightened for a moment, her warm soft hand getting a feel for his four inch frame before loosening, allowing him to rest against her palm rather than be crushed by it. Sydney lifted him high into the sky, and he realized that the giantess was standing at her full height as the wind whistled in his ears.


He found himself dangling in front of her pink lips, pursed around a straw through which she sucked what looked like gallons upon gallons of cold brew coffee. She let out a soft 'ah' as she stopped drinking and the wave of her coffee scented breath made him wiggle slightly, the tiny man tantalized simply by the smell of a drink he hadn't had in so long.


Her big pale blue eyes narrowed behind her glasses, and her head pitched forward ever so slightly, turning the lenses a pure white as the sun caught against them. The pink lips in front of him parted, and he was again awash in the smell of coffee as a single word rattled through his body, “Well?”


“I'm sorry, Lady Sydney!” Dave instantly shouted, and to his own horror he found himself believing it as he bowed his head forward and began to kiss her fingers, “I'm so sorry I tried to leave you!” As his stomach rumbled and he thought of the semen that Haley had forced him to eat, tears began to form in Dave's eyes. If he hadn't tried to escape and gotten caught, it never would have happened, “I'm so sorry, Lady Sydney.” Dave tried to summon up the courage to fight back in his head, to tell himself that next time, he wouldn't get caught but instead the words, “I'll never do it again, Lady Sydney, I promise!” belted from his throat.


The fingers around him began to uncoil and the palm turned so that he was laying across it. He quickly scrambled to his hands and knees, kowtowing just as he had down to Haley the day before, all the while Sydney sipped from her enormous iced coffee. She swished the liquid around in her mouth before swallowing, the muscles on her long pale next flexing as she did, “Hmm.”


“Please, forgive me, Lady Sydney!”


The palm beneath him gently rose and fell in the air, as if she were literally weighing his words to decide his fate, “I don't know. I was pretty embarrassed this weekend when my friend Emma asked to see you and I had to tell her you couldn't be trusted to travel with me. Do you know how ridiculous I sounded when I said I couldn't control you?”


“I...” Dave stumbled, and for a moment he felt like a light was blazing through a thick fog; it was ridiculous to think that some eighteen year old girl should have been able to control him.


“I sounded like an idiot,” the words growled up from somewhere deep in Sydney's throat and he instantly found himself cowering again.


“I'm sorry, Lady Sydney!”


“Damn right you are,” she said as she began to lower him down.


His eyes went over the edge of her palm, and he could see her slightly scuffed up saddle shoes below. Dave's shrunken form began to tremble as he imagined being ground out beneath them, but instead, the living platform veered away and Sydney's backpack came into view. The hand began to tip, and Dave's limbs flailed as he started to tumble backwards. A second later, the hand had almost gone vertical and he fell end over end until hitting a stinking pile of socks.


“You should be thankful we have to get to class, you little shit,” Sydney boomed above him, “We'll talk more about this later.”


The only exit was shut off with a loud zwip, and Dave instantly let out a sob as his prison was launched skyward. In less than ten minutes, the enormous pair of teens were at their school and their shrunken slaves were already forgotten as they fell into the rhythm of the day. Every time he heard the bell ring, Dave found his neck craning backward, to where he knew the zipper was, but it never opened, even when he heard the cacophony of the enormous dining hall, his pouch remained firmly shut.


As his stomach howled, he writhed amid the athlethic socks that she must have worn on her weekend runs. Every time he rolled atop them, the cotton would release another stale fetid stench into the enclosed space, momentarily choking him as he tried to adapt to the smell. In the darkness, Dave tried to tell himself that he should have never apologized to Sydney, that he should have screamed that she would never control him, but then his head would shift up toward the zipper and he'd try to make out something in the darkness, some indication that she was going to let him out.


Sydney did control him, she had for months, and he was an idiot to think he could escape. The gigantic girl had been right the afternoon that he had ran out of his jar, even if he had made it out, he'd have been prey to all sorts of animals that could have attacked him. Not to mention other giants. After all, his months of planning to escape Vanessa Clearwater's apartment is what had brought him cowering before Sydney's feet.


He sobbed on and off as he thought about it, and tried to imagine himself as the good little slave that the giantess wanted him to be. All the while, the gigantic world shift around outside of his prison, and then finally, the zipper started to pull back and light poured in.


Dave instantly froze as the hole above him was pulled open and then spread wider by Sydney's pale fingers, his eyes blinking through a mixture of tears and the blinding light. The fingers dove in and yanked him out, his flailing limbs scraping against the metal teeth of the zipper before he was roughly tossed onto the carpet. The tiny man rolled, the fresh scrapes on his skin burning as his momentum quickly died off and he came to a halt.


Bedsprings creaked in the heavens above him, and as his eyes finally adjusted to the bright afternoon light. In the heavens, he saw Sydney seated on the foot of her bed with one impossibly long leg crossed over the other. Her scuffed up saddle shoe swung in the air above his head, each swing producing a distant howl. She looked down her nose at him, a mixture of annoyance, disgust, and smug superiority written across her beautiful features, and for the first time since she had kidnapped him, he saw her as she was; his owner.


Dave scrambled across the floor, his knees squealing in protest as he crawled rather than rise to his feet. He prostrated himself before the white toe of her school shoe, and then instantly began to lick one of the dirty scuffs that was close to the sole. The shoe rose up from the floor, and he could see bits of muck and slime stuck to the otherwise smooth sole. Without hesitation, the shrunken man flipped onto his back and slid beneath the shoe like he was a car mechanic going beneath an engine.


The shoe began to lower again and he let out a terrified squeak before it stopped, the ball of Sydney's foot hovering just above his face. His whole body trembled as he started to lean up off the ground, and then dragged his tongue against one of the dark gritty collections of dirt. He stifled a cough as he swallowed the earthy mess and continued to drag his tongue across the bottom of her enormous shoe.


He flinched as, without a word, Sydney lifted her foot high into the sky before uncrossing and crossing her legs. The other shoe landed heel first with a soft tremor behind him before again the ball of her foot slowly lowered down until it hovered just above him. Again he lapped away at the muck, while high above him Sydney remained completely silent, the only noise he heard was the soft tapping of her fingers against her phone's screen.


The sole pivoted away from him and landed with a gust of wind beside his small trembling body. She glanced away from her phone and settled her pale blue eyes upon him, a second later the leather of the shoe creaked loudly as she wriggled her foot within its confines.


“I'm sorry, Lady Sydney!” He cried as he flopped back onto his hands and knees and immediately rushed to untie her shoe. He had barely finished undoing the laces before her foot was sliding free, filling the air with the scent of her lotion and sweat as she lifted it into the sky, tucking it beneath her thigh as her other foot crashed loudly against the floor. Dave once again rushed to free it from its leathery prison, and again was practically thrown from it as she slid her foot out.


Her large powerful foot began to play with the shoe, tilting it back and forth as she gripped its tongue between her big and second toe. “Hmm,” was all she offered before Dave rushed forward to lick away the scuffs and smudges. She stopped playing with it as he settled into his work, and when he stole a glance at the heavens he saw her smirking as she fell back against her bed.


Dave continued to tend to her school shoes even when she rose from her bed and walked over to her closet, making the carpet quake with each step. He listened as her school uniform crashed to the floor, and she changed into more casual clothing. The world shook as she returned and Dave turned to see her dressed in a pair of dark jeans, and a light sweater that clung to her toned frame. She settled onto her desk chair and pulled on a pair of over the knee black suede boots with a silver chain running across the ankle.


The tiny man watched as the tall shaft clung tight to her toned leg, and he instantly thought, how the hell am I going to clean those?


The chain rattled as she set her feet firmly on the floor, and Sydney bent down to fiddle with it. “It's time for your real test, you little shit. My dad bought me these boots over the weekend and if you look,” she unlocked an almost unseen clasp in the middle of the chain, “They're actually designed so I can wear you with them. Now, every time I come back from my dad's, my mom likes to take me out for dinner and make a big deal of how great a parent she is. So I could wear you out, and everyone at her firm and whatever fancy restaurant we go to can see you dangling right here or...” She closed the clasp and gestured to her saddle shoes and then back to her closet, “I can leave you here to clean up the shoes I wore this weekend while I was away. Of course, I just don't know if I can trust you to be a good obedient little man.”


Dave crawled forward until he was a few body lengths short of Sydney's brand new shoes. “You can trust me, Lady Sydney! Please, let me stay and clean your shoes! I promise you I will be good!” As Dave screamed up at her, the most frightening thing was that he believed it himself. He would lick and clean all of her shoes if it meant he wouldn't be dangling from her boot all night.


“Alright, little man,” she said as her foot rose up and slid forward until the ball hung over him, “Just know that if you try to escape, this will be the last thing you ever see.”


The shrunken man looked up as he cowered in the shadow of Sydney's foot. The tread was designed to look like several roses were etched into the sole, and Dave shuddered as he imagined being crushed beneath something so girly.


Sydney pivoted her foot and then let it crash down beside him, making his whole body shake as the chain rattled above him. “Now, even though they're brand new,” she said as she rose up to her full intimidating height, “I think you've been good enough today that you've earned the privilege of kissing them.”


“Thank you, Lady Sydney,” he immediately shouted as he crawled toward the shoe that had just been used to threaten him, and planted his lips along the suede, making a big show of kissing it before Sydney simply walked off. Her foot's movement tossed him across the carpet, and by the time he had stopped rolling, she had yanked the door shut behind her.


He listened as her heavy footfalls echoed through the house, and then she was through the front door, and he was completely and entirely alone. Sydney hadn't left him alone for longer than a few minutes since he had first woken up in her laundry basket. A phantom pulse shot up his spine while a quiet voice urged him to run, to find a way out. Instead though, he turned toward Sydney's closet, where two pairs of sneakers and a pair of sandals sat waiting for his tongue.


Despite the hours he had spent on the floor of Sydney's room, he had never had much time to explore it. Normally, if he were out of his jar, he would be busy tending to whatever Sydney had demanded of him, and now for the first time ever, he was free to roam about the carpet unmolested. He drifted slightly as he slowly walked toward the closet and the work that awaited him there, his eyes scanning the vast underside of her bed and dresser. Instead of any grand revelations though, Dave only found dust bunnies and an errant sock.


A small part of his brain cataloged the various places he could hide, and urged him to search more deeply as he settled down in front of Sydney's bright pink Nikes. Dave tried to summon the drive to escape as he brushed dirt out of the fabric, licked the white swoosh clean, and then struggled to pry rocks from their soles, but continuously found himself turning back to his work. It was easier than it had been in months to disappear in it, and he was spitting and scrubbing the footbed of her sandals by the time he thought about escape again.


Even though his body ached and his stomach grumbled, he was warm and as he stretched out atop the sandal to take a brief rest, he realized that he was safe. The shrunken man thought of his weeks fighting for scraps in the wilderness and how he had romanticized them, it all seemed so silly now that he thought about it. When he had first feared he would shrink, he would tell himself that he would get lucky and be the pet of a gorgeous woman.


And yet, when a gorgeous woman had plucked him off the street and turned him into a pet, all he had done was sulk in his cage and think about how humiliated he was. He had beat himself up so much, that he had run into the snow rather than remain safe under Vanessa's care. Dave took a deep breath as he rolled over and started to journey back to Sydney's school shoes, which still had a few scuffs marring their perfect exterior.


His member twitched as he let her scent fill his lungs.


How long had he denied the fact that Sydney, while a solid decade younger than him, was extremely attractive?


Kneeling down before her shoes, he took another whiff, mulling over the mixture of pina colada lotion and sweat that emanated from the well worn leather. He bent down and lapped away at a scuff by the heel as he thought about how he again spurned a gift from the universe. Gorgeous women the size of buildings constantly surrounded him, and he had tried to escape?


He shuddered as he thought of being imprisoned by Chase or the hairy behemoth that Haley called her boyfriend. He gagged at the thought of being forced to serve them in the same way that he had their gigantic girlfriends. And it could be worse, he reasoned, those young men at least took decent care of themselves.


Dave could easily have ended up in the grip of some overweight man who never showered and used him to pop pimples on his broad back. Contemplating that horrid existence made the shrunken man stop and simply sit for a long moment, doing his best to banish the image as it rattled around his small head.


Great thunder crashed in the distance, and feminine voices bubbled up through the townhouse.


Lady Sydney had returned, Dave realized as he listened to her boots clap loudly against the stairs. The giantess wished her mother good night as the older woman no doubt retreated to her home office to continue working late into the night. The door to Sydney's room crashed open a moment later and her eyes immediately locked on to the tiny man sitting beside her saddle shoes. Dave found himself sitting up slightly straighter as her lips twitched upward in a smirk.


The giantess's footfalls sent out powerful quakes that kept Dave pinned on the floor as she scooped up her shoes and briefly inspected them. “Hmm,” was all she said before letting them fall back to the floor. Dave stifled a shout as he heard them whistle through the air and watched as their shadows grew wider until they crashed back into the carpet. Wind gusted around him and the floor rumbled beneath him as Sydney continued her inspection.


He turned to see her bend over, his eyes drawn up the suede and denim that looked like it had been painted on her athletic legs until he reached her firm buttocks. For months, the tiny man realized, he had ignored the fantastic vision before him and he suddenly felt like a fool. She plucked up her running sneakers before setting them back down and running her finger along the leather sole of her sandals and letting out a low, “Mhmm.”


The giantess's fingers drifted to the seemingly invisible zipper of her black boots and yanked them down. Slowly, her sock clad feet rose out of them, her toes wriggling in their cotton prisons before she set her feet firmly back down on the floor with a contented sigh. Sydney turned and crossed to her desk, sitting down before booting up her computer, “Breaking in new shoes is the worst.”


A light groan followed the simple pronouncement but Dave's tiny body was already on the move. He raced around the edge of her chair and practically skidded down in front of her pungent socks, breathing in the scent of her foot funk as he began to knead his hands as deeply as they would go. The pleased sounds of the teenage titan drove him to work harder, even as his arms burned and screamed in protest.


Dave had no idea how much time had passed when the giantess finally pushed away from her desk. He remained seated in the shadow of it as he watched her wriggle out of her tight jeans and then hook her socks clear of her milky white feet. Her sweater landed with a soft plop atop the pile of dirty laundry and she stepped over to her bed before pausing, her toes wiggling freely against the carpet.


“Come out here, you little shit,” her voice was soft, almost playful, a tone he had never heard Sydney use before.


The thought spurred Dave's body to action, the tiny man racing to her before he stopped and knelt before the slender wiggling toes, “Yes, Lady Sydney?”


A chuckle rippled across the heavens, and he heard Sydney mutter, “Wow, Haley really broke you, didn't she?” More giggles followed the thought before Sydney's legs bent and she lowered herself down until she was squatting over Dave's tiny world. Her slender fingers wrapped around his body and carried him up as she rose back up to her full height. Rather than lift him till he hovered before her face though, Sydney's hand stopped at about her belly button, her fingers uncurling as her thumb began to roam over his shrunken frame.


A strange feeling jolted through Dave's body as the thumb played across his crotch, the soft but immense fingerpad brushing purposefully against his manhood. Looking into the heavens, he could see Sydney's bright white teeth bite down against her shimmering pink lip.


The world shuddered as the giantess walked to the head of her bed, her eyes raking over his tiny body as she went. “You know, Haley isn't my only friend who has a Shrinkee,” the playful tone of Sydney's voice took on an edge, like she was a cat playing with its prey rather than a young girl playing with a toy, “Emma has one too, this girl who used to be really mean to us in elementary school, before my mom divorced my dad and we moved here and all that shit. Emma's had her for years, apparently that dumb little bitch was one of the first people to shrink. It happened like, right after I moved here.”


Sydney's free hand played against the waistline of her panties, and then her thumb hooked into them, pushing them down and exposing the top of her auburn bush. Dave felt himself beginning to squirm as his member was brought to attention by Sydney's manipulations.


The giantess lifted him up into the air, and he felt her warm breath washing over his body, “After my dad went to bed on Saturday, Emma and I had some of his vodka and we got to talking.” Sydney lifted Dave up against her lips, and the shrunken man flailed as she kissed him. She held him squirming against her lips as they began to move again, her voice soft but so close that it made his tiny body shake, “She told me that nothing feels better than having a tiny little person struggling in your pussy.”


Sydney pushed him into her mouth and her immense tongue slid over his body. She held his feet firmly between her thumb and forefinger as she swished him about, dousing his four inch frame in her saliva before slowly pulling him out. A sound like a gunshot popped off around his head as he was yanked from between her lips like a lollipop.


Her panties were pulled back from her womanhood, as she lowered him down to her already glistening vaginal lips and then began to adjust him so he would slide up headfirst. “I've been thinking about this ever since she told me that,” she panted as she gently pushed him up against her womanhood. Dave's wet hair pressed against the moist folds, his shoulders parting them as she pushed him in deeper and deeper. “I want you to understand, you little shit,” her voice was muffled as his entire torso was swallowed whole by the contracting muscles, “There's no escape.”


Sydney let out a powerful moan as she pushed him fully inside of herself.


All of the panic and fear that Dave had suppressed that afternoon exploded out of him as he struggled inside of her vagina, flailing wildly in his desperate search for a way out of her pussy. Acidic sexual juices stung his eyes and burned his throat as he tried to fight his way back to the exit, but he was lost in the slick darkness of her womanhood, tumbling up and down as she settled onto her bed and rubbed herself through her panties. He could hear and feel the orgasm building within her, and as much as he hated adding to it, his burning lungs told him that he had no choice but to fight for his life.


As he gripped one of the fleshy accordion like walls, he could feel it tense beneath him, and he did his best to pull himself forward. All around him, the walls began to tense and then release as she rapidly approached her climax. Knowing that every single one of his escape attempts only fueled the pleasure of the giantess he was inside of, Dave flailed and yanked himself what he hoped was downward. The walls before him began to slope together, and Dave quickly realized as he felt the warm juices running down his hands that he had gone in the opposite direction.


In the blistering heat of Sydney's vagina, he did his best to execute one of the flips he had seen swimmers do in the Olympics, where they simply twisted and turned around in one smooth maneuver. As his legs swung forward and his head backwards, his entire body was seized by the musculature around him, and then suddenly everything began to rattle; his bones, his teeth, his joints, and the world around him all vibrating at the same frequency.


Sydney came.


Juices flowed around him and he heard the muffled groan, a sickening animalistic noise that made him cower even inside her. The muscles around him pushed him downward and a moment later two fingers were pinching his torso.


Dave was yanked out of Sydney's womanhood and he was dropped atop her pubic mound a second later. He gasped for breath as he watched her fingers retreat and the waistband of her panties snap shut behind them, leaving him panting in the cotton confines of her underwear. The fingers that had fished him out pressed against the fabric above him, and the tiny man gagged as he realized she was rubbing her fingers clean against her own soiled underwear.


A hefty weight landed atop him as she pulled her comforter over herself, and through it, he felt Sydney's immense hand pat against her crotch, “No escape, you little shit.”


With her own rapidly drying juices keeping him stuck to her pubes and the cotton pinning him against her, Dave realized that Sydney was right, and she always would be.