- Text Size +

As the weather warmed, the days and weeks began to melt together.


Dave had awoken the morning after Sydney's first time using him as a dildo a changed man. As he stretched out the kinks in his body only to find his arms and legs tangled up in the giantess's pubic hair, the shrunken man felt a strange sense of relief. The world rumbled and shifted as she rose up and strolled to her bathroom, and Dave simply let his body go limp as it slid further and further down her panties. By the time light filtered in as she pulled her panties down, his feet were practically rubbing against her taint, while his back laid against the cotton like it were an enormous hammock.


She had said nothing as his world plummeted down to the floor, her milky calves towering over him as she settled onto the toilet and relieved herself. Only as she reached for toilet paper did she catch sight of him far below, and smirked before bellowing out a one word command, “Out.”


Dave's body responded instantly, his arms and legs scrambling against the broad cotton field before he fell onto the cool tile of the bathroom floor. He settled down on the floor and turned around, looking up to her as he waited for the next command to echo out across the heavens. Instead, she said nothing, simply scooping him up and carrying him back into her room, where he was carelessly dumped next to her school shoes and left there while she went back to shower.


Even though he had known, like he had known the day before at Haley's house, that the shoes next to him were spotless, he found himself going over them anyway because that was what Sydney expected of him. Crawling over the well cared for shoes, Dave couldn't help but admit that it was easier to simply do what was expected of him, and it felt good when he looked to the sky to see Sydney's smirking face looking down at him, even when her nose wrinkled ever so slightly with distaste.


The rest of that first week had passed in a blur as he returned to the routine he had gotten used to before his foolish escape attempt. This time though, rather than feeling humiliated as he begged for scraps of food from the giantess's classmates, the tiny man felt humbled. He needed so much less than the teenage titans that encircled him that he could actually subsist on their cast offs, that doing a little song and dance for it reflected more poorly on them than it did him. Or at least that's what he told himself as he shuffled atop a girl's cafeteria tray in exchange for a small crispy french fry.


Sydney pulled out the tall thigh high boots again that Saturday, and without a word she had chained him down across her ankle; the cold steel shackles neatly encircling his wrists and ankles to leave him spread eagle across her foot. The world shook and the wind bit against his skin as Sydney walked beside Chase on their first proper date, and he was forced to swing back and forth in the dark as Sydney bounced her foot through most of a movie before they finally started to make out. Dave felt strange, forced to stare up at the undersides of their gyrating jaws as Sydney's feet shifted against the sticky theater floor, like he was a tiny voyeur. But then he reminded himself that if the giants above him didn't care, then there was no reason why he should feel embarrassed as his shrunken member stirred at the breathtaking sight of two attractive giants kissing each other.


The embarrassment continued to fade with each passing day as they spent more of their free time with each other. Sydney didn't always wear him chained to her boots or tied up in the laces of her sneakers, but he was always near, inside her backpack or purse, staring out from his dark prison at the immense world beyond. He knew better than to leave the places that Sydney put him now, whether it was the drawer of her night stand or a pocket in her purse, it didn't matter. He was safer there than he would be trying to dodge her enormous feet or survive the immense world beyond.


That was why Dave felt horrified when an enormous hand dove into Sydney's purse one afternoon, jarring him from a nap. With no time to react or truly process what was happening, Dave let out an uncontrolled scream and flailed his limbs as the powerful fingers wrapped around him and almost crushed him against a wide powerful palm. Air was pushed from his body as the grip tightened, and he was blinded as whatever giant was grabbing him yanked him up into the sky.


The world came into focus and Dave found himself staring into Chase's billboard-sized face, breath that reeked of his lunch filling Dave's lungs as the behemoth relaxed his grip ever so slightly. “Alright, you little shit,” Chase grumbled as he pushed himself off of the couch where he and Sydney had been sitting moments before and began to stomp deeper into his house, “Here's how this is gonna go down.”


Dave trembled in the teen's meaty fist, having no idea what was happening as he was set down on the floor in front of an immense door.


Chase looked briefly at the knob, and paused to listen to what was going on beyond it. With his heart pounding in his chest, Dave did the same, but he could hear little beyond the roar of the bathroom fan kicking on. Chase squatted down over his world, and Dave shuddered as he felt the full force of the giant's gaze settle back on him. “In a minute or whatever, Sydney is going to step out of that door, and I want you to get her attention and then run down the hallway and hang a left, ok?” He scooted slightly to the side, sending out a quake that made the tiny man sway as Chase gestured to an open door over his shoulder, “Just keep running until you get to my feet, alright? I swear to God, if you fuck this up, I will fucking crush you. Is that understood?”


Dave nodded, his whole body shaking as he glanced back to Chase's Nikes, their soles thick enough that Dave doubted the enormous young man would even feel him dying beneath them.


“Well?” Chase growled, clearly not seeing the tiny man's nod.


“Yes, Sir!” Dave shouted back, and watched as the enormous head high above him nodded in response.


The face rapidly retreated from Dave's view, replaced by the towering legs and broad chest of the hulking young man. Chase spun about, sending a gust of wind that forced Dave to curl into a ball to prevent from being sent tumbling backward, and as the giant started to walk, his powerful footfalls kept Dave pinned in place. Within a few seconds, Dave heard the muted rumblings that meant giants were whispering nearby; loud enough for him to hear easily but pitched too low for his tiny ears to actually make out.


Dave took deep breaths to steady himself as he felt more than heard Sydney moving about in the bathroom behind him. It suddenly struck him that he had no idea what was going on, as he tried to process it all, he realized that he was only dimly aware of what day it was. To him, the only way to really mark the passage of time were days when Sydney was or wasn't in school, and as he fell into the rhythm of serving her, Dave admitted to himself that he had given up trying. It really didn't matter to him if it had been two weeks or ten weeks since his escape attempt. The only thing that mattered in his life now was licking the shoes that were put in front of him clean.


Having accepted that none of the giants around him were ever going to help him, Dave had even given up on listening to their conversations. There were only so many rambling conversations about high school drama that he could eavesdrop on before it all simply turned into noise that he could almost tune out. As Dave stood up onto his own two feet and tried to limber up for the inexplicable run that Chase had commanded him to do, he realized that he had no idea if Sydney had decided where she was going to college.


The tiny man remembered seeing the thick acceptance packets sprawled across her bed, and watched as she had thumbed through them, but he had been too busy massaging her feet to actually pay attention. Dave distinctly remembered twinges of jealously bubbling up as she disregarded a school that had rejected him with a single cutting laugh before picking up another acceptance packet to a place that was a solid cut or two above his own alma mater. He had jettisoned those feelings quickly though, of course Sydney was going to go to a better school than him, she was Immune. Even if she wasn't rich, or a successful student at a fancy private school, he wouldn't be surprised to find out that top tier universities were handing out scholarships to people they knew wouldn't shrink.


The bathroom fan cut off and he was instantly brought back to his current predicament.


Thunk.


The bathroom door being unlocked made the tiny man jump and Sydney opened it a beat later. He flinched again as he craned his neck back to take her in, from the sneakers he had spent that morning cleaning, up her tight jeans and plain t-shirt to the pale blue eyes which were definitely not looking down at him. Her foot crashed against the floor and Dave found his legs rapidly moving backwards as he felt the footfall rattle through his legs.


“Lady Sydney!” He cried with as much breath as he could manage, waving his arms as he turned about and ran away from her at a full tilt.


“What the fuck?” Sydney's words boomed out, and then he felt two more forceful footfalls as she closed the distance between them with ease, “I don't remember saying you could leave my purse you little shit.”


He whimpered, the threat from Chase propelling him forward as he listened to the leather of Sydney's sneakers creak behind him. Dave could feel the weight of her gaze weighing him down as he huffed and puffed, struggling to reach the doorway that was only two or three steps down the hallway for her.


A giggle bubbled up behind him, and the world shook as she took another step forward. Wind rippled across Dave's bare skin and he looked over his shoulder to see that her foot had landed mere inches behind him. Craning his neck back, he could see a smile spreading across her face as her eyes darted from where he struggled to keep pace with her ginormous strides to the door he was clearly trying to reach.


Again, everything shook as she took her second step, continuing to giggle. The laughter only stopped briefly, when she caught enough of her breath to say, “No, he wouldn't.”


Dave struggled to keep pull air into his lungs as he turned left, stumbling over the threshold and skidding across linoleum as he entered Chase's immense kitchen. Pushing himself to his feet, he felt the world shake beneath him as Sydney came to stand in the doorway, her hands covering her face as she looked across the kitchen.


Turning to see where he was going, Dave found himself staring directly at Chase, who was holding an enormous sign. From his place on the floor Dave couldn't make out most of the words, but the one toward the end immediately caught his eyes, and his jaw dropped.


Prom was spelled in big bold capital letters, each one highlighted with glitter.


“Oh my God...”


His own words were swallowed up by the excited shriek that erupted from behind him, forcing the tiny man to cover his ears.


“Yes!”


Sydney's feet sailed over his head, sending Dave ducking for cover once more, as she crossed the distance to her boyfriend. The sign crashed to the floor as Chase wrapped his arms around her and the two shared a passionate kiss that was instantly greeted by applause. Dave turned his head to see Haley and her boyfriend standing off to the side, the giant clapping as Haley recorded the whole thing on her phone.


Dave stood frozen in the middle of the room as he tried to wrap his head around what had just happened. His heart was still racing quickly as he thought about how close he had come to being squashed beneath Sydney's feet, how he easily would have been if he hadn't gotten her attention. Worse, the tiny man realized as the near weekly threats of how he would be killed if he tried to escape again raced through his head, he was lucky she hadn't killed him simply for being outside of her purse.


His stomach churned as the world started to shake once again.


Haley's fingers swooped down, and snatched him up off of the ground. The sensation made bile rise in his throat and Dave immediately forced himself to swallow it down, sputtering slightly from the burning sensation.


Rather than being set down somewhere safe though, Haley simply held him in a light grip, his body swinging beside her thighs as she walked up to the happy couple, “Where do you want him?”


“Oh down at our feet,” Sydney said, her finger briefly running across Dave's head as she lifted up the placard Chase had dropped. Haley did precisely as she was instructed, setting Dave down directly between the feet that had just chased him down the hallway. “That was so cool,” Sydney said above him, entirely focused on her boyfriend, “Using my shrinkee like that.”


Chase chuckled, “You said getting it was, like, the most important thing that happened to you this year.”


It, the word burned in Dave's head. He tried to lock up the thought, or push it way, or do anything with it but think about it, and instead it sat there festering at the center of his mind.


“Besides you asking me out,” Sydney's words were cut off as the pair kissed once again.


“C'mon, let me just get the picture,” Haley's voice boomed in the distance.


The feet around him shifted, and made him flinch as Sydney and Chase posed to celebrate their 'promposal'. Dave simply sat stewing at their feet, trying to wrap his head around being used for something so stupid. His shoulders than immediately slumped in defeat as he thought about the myriad of things that made up his entire life; his main purpose was to lick a teenage girl's shoes free of scuffs, beyond that he was expected to paint her nails and do any other demeaning task she set before him, all while he begged and danced for scraps from her gigantic friends. The tiny man's frown deepened as he realized that up until Chase had grabbed him, he had been snoozing against a mascara tube.


The worst part of it all was, it was safer and better than the fight against starvation that had been his whole life as a free shrunken man. When Sydney scooped him back up, the tiny man fought the urge to cry. It was only when he was placed back into her purse that he let the tears flow in recognition of the fact that his entire life was stupid and the only thing he had that made it better was his ability to forget that for weeks at a time.