- Text Size +

“Oh my God, I still can't believe you bought them.”


Dave watched from atop Sydney's desk as Haley opened up a shoe box and then slowly removed a high heeled shoe that was composed of little more than the sole and thick black leather straps. As Haley held them up to her face and began to fiddle with the bright silver buckles that seemed to line an oval at the center of the straps, Dave could feel Judy's gaze turn toward him. The tiny man braced himself before turning toward the comparatively larger woman but still managed to be shocked by the look of pity that she gave him. They had both quickly realized what the buckles were for and knew what they meant.


“I still can't believe you didn't,” came Sydney's reply, the girl was stretched out atop her bed, fiddling with the phone that rested in her slender fingers.


“Judy's too big,” Haley pouted, her dark eyes darting from the shoe in her hand to where the tiny woman sat on the desk. Her hand suddenly shot out and snatched up her former teacher, leaving only a gust of wind and fading shriek in its wake. Dave cringed as he watched the teen try to size Judy against the shoe before frowning, “Even on your huge feet she's too big.”


“I don't have huge feet!”


“Fine, your feet that happen to not be as dainty as mine,” Haley leaned back and lifted her foot up toward Sydney's face, scrunching her toes inches from the girl's nose.


Sydney slapped the foot away, “Whatever. What are you going to do with her anyway?”


“I thought about having them put her up in my hair,” Haley lowered her foot as she returned the shoe to its box and dropped Judy into her lap. Before the tiny teacher could crawl away, Haley's hand had settled over her and her thumb began to carefully stroke her backside, “But they said they'd only do it if I paid for some special cage they use so they won't be responsible for hurting her and I don't know it just sounded like too much of a hassle.”


“Yeah, but can you imagine the look on some of the chaperones' faces if they saw you walk in with her?” Sydney giggled as she pushed herself off of her bed.


“Who doesn't know that I have her?”


The desk shuddered beneath Dave as Sydney took two quick world-shaking steps to stand over him, her crotch hovering just above eye level as she rested her hands on her hips, “I don't know, I just think they'd be a lot more scared if they saw her in a teensy cage on top of your head, like a little bird or something.” Her hand gently drifted off of her hips, the fingers stretching out as it floated in the sky above him, “Didn't people used to wear, like, bird cages in their hair?”


“I don't know,” Haley replied.


Dave yelped as Sydney's hand crashed down around him, her slender fingers forming a cage of pale milky flesh before they contracted and lifted him up off the desk. “Are you ready to go for a run?” Sydney asked as Dave dangled in her fingers, the tiny man trying to figure out what was going on as she swung her hand around to her backside.


“Ugh, I guess,” Haley groaned, and from his place hovering at Sydney's waist he could see her shove Judy to the floor, “Bring me my shoes, bitch.”


The tiny woman nodded and Dave watched as she scurried beneath Haley's stretched out legs and then began to drag the girl's running sneakers toward her sock-clad feet. Meanwhile, one of Haley's slender fingers pulled back the waistband of her shorts, and for the first time in weeks, Dave began to panic inside the girl's grip.


Foul air wafted up from below him as he was lowered down toward the crack that split her firm butt cheeks apart forcing him to gag since he could taste the mixture of sweat and methane that floated up from her backside. Giggles erupted from Haley as she watched the small man disappear behind a wall of bright pink and aqua mesh, all while Dave screamed as he felt his feet make contact with the shockingly slick flesh between Syndey's cheeks. His slender four inch frame slid down like he was going down a water slide before his shoulders thankfully stopped his descent, pinning him in place between two massive white orbs. Elastic snapped above him and he was left in the strange dimly lit hell that was Sydney's backside.


“What are you doing?” Haley's voice rang in his ears, not even muffled by the flimsy fabric of Sydney's running shorts.


The girl bounced her massive glutes in response, and all the air shot from Dave's lungs instantly, forcing him to breathe in the musk that surrounded him, “Venice-Veronica does it all the time with her smallest shrinkee and she says it really helps with her pacing.”


Dave's annoyed sigh became a strangled scream as his body was twisted back and forth as Sydney walked over to pick up her shoes.


Haley laughed, “Yeah, but Venice-Veronica also gets guys to move to her apartment in LA just so they can be owned by her when they shrink. I don't think she cares what happens to them.”


“Oh whatever, I'm sure the little shit is fine,” Sydney replied as Dave saw her mattress rise up to greet him as the giantess began to sat down. He screamed but the sound was simply absorbed by the flesh surrounding him. Her backside hit the comforter and the cheeks parted momentarily before smacking back against him as she began to put on her shoes.


Dave cursed quietly to himself as he listened to the giant teens laugh at the fact that 'Sydney's little shit' was now actually in her ass. Since Chase's 'promposal', his life had returned to its depressing normality for several weeks, and then after several days he realized that Sydney wasn't going to school anymore. The school year had ended, finals were happening and the seniors were now simply counting down the days till Prom and then graduation. A little over an hour ago, Haley had shown up and Dave suddenly realized that Prom was finally upon them.


He had been dimly aware of the shopping trips from within Sydney's purse or tied up with her footwear, but he had somehow not realized it was so close. Everything had moved so quickly as he tried to simply ignore the reality of his existence, and now he was trapped between Sydney's buttcheeks because she had seen some 'model' do it on Instagram.


Fresh air flowed in and the cheeks pressed hard against him as Sydney rose off of the bed and then his body was again rolled back and forth with each step. Even as his muscles were twisted, his bones shook as the shock of each footfall raced up her long toned legs to be absorbed by her firm glutes and his tiny body. As the pair of giantesses moved downstairs, his tiny body bounced against Sydney's cheeks and he felt himself sliding further and further down, his feet beginning to brush up against warmer more puckered flesh.


A shudder ran through Sydney's body, and her voice quivered for a moment as she spoke to Haley, but Dave barely registered it as he heard the front door wrenched open, and a second later all of the pain ratcheted up to eleven. His body violently shook with each crash of her foot before it would bounce up and then come right back down to be twisted and finally shaken again. Every fifth or sixth step his toes would brush against the girl's butthole, making him cringe and her shudder once more. As his stomach began to churn, beads of sweat started to form and flow directly into his face.


He swallowed bile as the salty water stung his eyes and began to force his body further and further down between her enormous glutes. His feet raked across her butthole as his body contorted to the shape of her backside, his face now being pummeled with each step. With every world shattering footstep, his knees buckled right against the warm pink flesh and he felt the giantess's whole body shake in response every time.


The whole run became a never ending feedback loop of his body being beaten senseless all so it would shake ever so slightly against the giantess's backdoor. He wanted to retch but he couldn't summon the energy as he was tossed about again and again. The worst part, the tiny man realized as the giantesses began to slow down and the torture started to abate, was that all of this was happening because Sydney followed some girl on Instagram who did it 'all the time'.


The giantesses began to discuss who would shower first as Dave heard them once more enter Sydney's home. The girl's body shivered as the central air pushed against her skin, and Dave felt the sweat around him begin to instantly cool, turning his body sticky rather than slick, which only made the tiny man feel even more disgusting. He listened to the sound of the fridge being opened as Sydney passed Haley a water bottle, before the two giantesses drank greedily from the huge containers, the thought making Dave smack his own parched lips together.


“How was your pacing?” Haley asked, giggling as she did.


“What?” Came Sydney's confused reply.


The world beyond Sydney's running shorts suddenly turned black, and Dave couldn't comprehend what that meant before the whole world shook. He watched as Sydney's right ass cheek rippled over his world and then slammed him into the left cheek, leaving him breathless as a powerful thunderclap left his ears ringing. Dazed, the tiny man blinked and tried to make his ears pop, while doing his best to understand what had just happened.


“Oh,” Sydney's voice was distant and muffled to his ringing ears, and for once didn't have the thunderous quality it always had. For the first time ever, Dave felt like he was listening to the overachieving high school senior that other people spoke to as he heard her sweet voice in his tiny ears, “It was really good. Worked great.”


“Uh huh,” came Haley's voice, similarly cute as he vaguely heard her footsteps trailing off.


“Oh shut up!” Sydney called back, and Dave could hear the embarrassment in her voice before the elastic of her waistband peeled back from her rapidly cooling skin and her fingers reached down. The tiny man would have tried to reach for them as she fished for him, but his muscles were too sore and twisted from the run to do much of anything. She yanked him out, and he could see that her face was as flush as he expected while she looked him over, her nose wrinkling in disgust as she said, “Blech.”


The world shook as she carried his tiny body over to the kitchen sink and immediately dropped him onto the cold metal. Dave tried to twist to soften the blow but his little body barely responded, leaving him to flop down hard against the bottom of the sink, sending a painful wave rolling through his muscles at the same time as blood flow began to return to them, leaving him to curse quietly as his body was wracked with pain. Above him, he watched as Sydney quickly washed the fingers that had just touched him clean and then held a small bottle of dish soap over him.


His ears popped at the same time a loud squirt erupted from the bottle, coating him head to toe with goopy green dish soap. Sputtering and doing his best to flail, Dave could do nothing as Sydney blasted him with hot water from the faucet. At first, his muscles instantly relaxed in response to the feeling of hot water against his skin, but then the water began to sting as Sydney did nothing to relegate the temperature. It wasn't until he began to flail and screech that she finally looked from her phone to the sink and finally did something to cool it down and then turn it completely off.


“I'll be back for you later, loser,” Sydney said as she held her phone over him before snapping a picture, muttering hashtags to herself as she walked away.


Dave tried to stretch his still sore muscles as he lay at the bottom of the sink, but his body couldn't even manage that. The slightest attempt to move them quickly sent waves of pain coursing through him, leaving him to flop back against the cool metal, completely limp. He took a deep breath as he stared at the ceiling and could at least be content with the fact that he now smelled like an artificial apple rather than Sydney's backside.


Simply thinking about the run he had just endured made his whole body ache, and Dave was forced to wonder if this would be the rest of his life or just until some new craze worked its way through the social media feeds of the young and Immune. Whimpering as the remnants of his 'shower' continued to slowly dribble off of him, Dave suddenly realized that the fact that Sydney had started wearing him so much was probably just another one of those trends. He cringed as he suddenly imagined celebrities wearing shrunken people on the red carpet and some interviewer fawning over their 'bold choice' to accessorize with literal human beings.


“No,” he groaned, his stomach churning with a mixture of disgust and anxiety.


He heard someone coming down the stairs, and Dave lifted his head ever so slightly before remembering that there was no way for him to see out of the sink. He listened to the fridge open and the soft electronic 'clicks' of someone tapping on a phone's digital keyboard before there was a terrifying crunch that echoed across the kitchen. His little body flinched, sending a dull aching throb through his body, and then listened to the grinding of enormous teeth before another loud crunch boomed out.


Heavy footfalls approached the sink, and Haley suddenly loomed over his world, she looked from her phone to him in the sink before smirking. Meanwhile, Dave's eyes focused on her other hand, where she held a big shining red apple. The fact that it seemed almost too big for her hands reminded the shrunken man of just how small Haley was in comparison to other giants. Her hands and feet, which could literally crush him, really were as dainty as she had claimed earlier.


Her dark eyes followed his pathetic gaze, and she twisted the apple back and forth, “Do you want some, little guy?”


Dave slowly tried to push himself off of the bottom of the sink, and despite his muscles screaming he managed to get into a sitting position. His throat burned, “Please, Mistress Haley!”


The brunette smirked before taking another bite, bobbing her head back and forth as she mulled over his plea, “I don't know.”


He blinked away tears as his stomach started to rumble, “Please, Mistress Haley.”


High above him, he watched her throat muscles flex as she swallowed and then took another bite. The snapping of her teeth against the apple's skin made him flinch once more, and the pain that sent through his body made him tumble forward onto his hands and knees as if he were truly begging the teenage goddess. Her smile widened as her powerful jaw continued to chew but then her immense face pitched downward, casting his world in shadow.


Dave craned his neck back to see the giantess pucker her lips before she rained a slurry of chewed up apple and saliva down onto his little world. The slop formed a beige semi-circle around him, and the tiny man's stomach rumblings intensified as the real apple smell combined with the fake chemical stench of the soap coating him.


Another loud pop echoed from above as Haley took another bite. She chewed before looking back down at him, “Well?”


Leaning forward, Dave cupped his hands into the slurry and lifted it to his lips. The mush was still warm and it stuck to his hands, making him tremble as he contemplated eating it. Yet, as he tipped it back into his dry throat, Dave instantly felt better, and despite a small part of his brain retching in disgust as he scooped up more of it, the tiny man couldn't stop himself as he shouted, “Thank you, Mistress Haley! Thank you!”


The giantess simply laughed down at him before she turned and walked away, leaving him alone with his masticated slop. Dave didn't care how embarrassed he was supposed to feel, he hadn't eaten for the better part of a day, and after swallowing several pints of sweat from Sydney's backside, anything tasted good. Sadly, despite looking like a filling meal, the single mouthful she had spat down at him was gone quickly, and Dave once more found himself alone in the huge sink.


He lay back down, doing his best to soothe his still aching muscles and losing track of time while staring up at the kitchen ceiling. As he heard the sounds of enormous footfalls coming down the stairs, Dave tried to figure out how much time had passed by the sunlight above him but all he figured out was it was either too little or too much.


“-ust seems silly,” Sydney said as the pair entered the kitchen, Dave's world vibrating ever so slightly as they did, “I mean, why pay someone to do it when we have shrinkees.”


“C'mon, are you telling me your little dude can do a Prom-level job?”


Sydney's immense frame appeared above Dave's world and he watched as she stuck a building sized Nalgene bottle beneath the faucet. A torrent of water poured down as she filled the massive water bottle, only looking down at Dave beneath it after she shut off the faucet. She lifted the huge thing to her lips and downed a swimming pool's amount of water while the tiny man smacked his dry lips against each other. Her pale blue eyes settled back down on him as she briefly swirled some water around in her mouth, weighing Haley's question as she did.


“Ok,” she said after swallowing, “You're right. He's always a little uneven with his coats.”


Dave cringed as he heard the critique, the words stinging far more than he ever expected they could. Sydney's hand descended and her fingers dug beneath him as they snaked around him and carried him back up into the sky. Her fingers swirled about him, bending his already sore body about as she held him roughly even with her chin.


“But it's ok, little guy,” she cooed before her voice gained a colder edge, “I know there's only so much your tiny body can do.”


The fingers suddenly released him, and Dave's arms flailed back as he plummeted, screaming in terror before he crashed through water and tumbled downward. As he tried to process what was going on, his body bounced against a plastic bottom, and he opened his eyes to see the world distorted through a dark pink lens. His lungs started to burn and he pushed himself toward the sky as the muffled voices of Sydney and Haley echoed beyond.


He burst above the surface just as Sydney was lifting the cap over it.


“-ause, I want them to know whose job they're taking.”


The cap settled atop the opening, and the sound of plastic grinding against plastic filled Dave's tiny world. Haley's reply was completely drowned out as the cap was firmly screwed tight, and Dave found himself suddenly wondering if the seal was airtight. Panic crept in almost instantly as he imagined himself dying inside the water bottle simply because Sydney wanted to flaunt that she owned him. Without warning, the world tipped to his right as the giantess readjusted how she was holding the gigantic bottle.


Dave bit down on his scream as he was carried away by the water and slammed into the plastic wall, doing his best to hold his breath as he bobbed up and down in the internal waves. Things settled for a moment, and he tread water, panting the whole way before Sydney took her first step and he was thrown about the bottle once more, then again, and again. By the time the giantess had settled into the passenger seat of Haley's car, Dave was coughing up water and doing his best to simply float without expending any effort.


The whole plastic bottle rumbled as the car turned on, and he listened to the horrible scratching noise of the cap being unscrewed before his whole world was lifted up to and pitched toward Sydney's mouth. Air rushed in and then was vacuumed out as the girl put the bottle up against her lips and took a sip, sucking down gallons at a time while Dave struggled against the current. His foot smacked against her lip as she started to lower it, sending him plummeting beneath the drink before he righted himself just in time to hear the cap screwed back on.


Dave tipped himself back as the pair drove on, their thunderous voice reduced to distorted noise by the thick plastic of the water bottle. The water sloshed around him as he tried to float on his back, and he simply let it carry him back and forth. His body repeatedly bumped up against the pink plastic walls that surrounded him, and each time he felt a sharp pain followed by a slow dull throb that was absorbed into the general pulsating level of pain that was his existence.


When the car stopped and Sydney swung the bottle out, he didn't have the energy to shout in protest, simply doing his best to not go under the waves of water as the pair walked into a salon. The bottle dangled beside Sydney's thigh, bouncing against it as she unconsciously moved her arm about as the gigantic pair of girls chose nail colors to match their shoes and dresses. As Sydney settled into a gargantuan leather chair, she took another sip that sent Dave tumbling end over end until his body smacked hard against her lips before it was sent rolling back when she lowered and capped off the bottle once again.


Panting, he found himself staring into the face of a young Asian woman, probably only a few years older than Sydney. The giantess's almond shaped eyes went wide as she saw him struggling in the girl's drink and then they darted up to look at Sydney who was already playing around on her phone. A voice rang out, and despite the distortion, Dave knew it was Sydney's because a moment later all he could see was the beautician's dark hair as she focused her attention on Sydney's nails.


Dave turned his head this way and that, shocked to see giants serving other giants.


After almost a year of being imprisoned by enormous people, Dave had forgotten why it was so easy for people to ignore the disease that had put him at the mercy of an eighteen year old girl. While most people weren't Immune, what made someone go from infected to shrunk or caused them to shrink to his size was poorly understood. Dave still remembered the doctor assuring him that it was unlikely based on his tests and previous episodes that he would ever be as small as he was now. Even when he was clearly a victim of the shrinking disease, the tiny man had felt safe enough to not take any precautions whatsoever.


The lady bent over Sydney's feet, doing the same job he had done at least once a week for the past six months, was probably not Immune but simply asymptomatic. Or at least, he reasoned, that's what she was telling herself as she moved to work on Sydney's fingernails and tried not to look at him. It was easier to think it wouldn't happen then to confront the horrible truth that his body, bobbing up and down in some teenager's Nalgene bottle, represented; Anyone who wasn't Immune might one day be at the mercy of those who were.


Dave's thoughts were interrupted as Sydney lowered his prison into the valley of her thighs, and the water tipped back forcing him back against the plastic wall that separated him from her crotch. He shuddered as he found himself surrounded by the fabric of another pair of loose athletic shorts, the giantess clearly choosing to be comfortable before she put on her prom dress. Dave had dim memories of the work that his own prom date had put in to getting ready for the dance, but he didn't remember her spending all day at a salon. That, to the tiny man, had always been more of a thing women did when they were in a wedding party.


The plastic wall behind him began to slowly warm as Sydney's body heat seeped in, and Dave found his sore limbs finally starting to relax in the water. The soft sloshing of the water with each of Sydney's unconscious fidgets only helped to create a quiet rocking sensation that gently lulled the tiny man to something resembling sleep. He found himself drifting in and out of consciousness with each major shift, but at some point someone draped a dark sheet of fabric over his world and plunged it into darkness. With no other sound but the pleasant sloshing of water and the tapping of Sydney's fingers against the plastic, Dave found himself falling deeper into relaxation.


Eventually, he found himself tumbling down toward Sydney's lips once again, only this time when he rolled back, he hit the hard bottom of the plastic bottle. “Huh, wha?” he managed to mumble as Sydney's cool blue eye hovered in the air over his world, looking down on him and somehow managing to make him feel smaller than he was.


The giantess's laughter simply echoed off the walls of his prison as her face lifted away, “I think he actually fell asleep.”


The floor shook beneath him and the blurry world behind focused for a moment, and Dave found himself staring out at the exterior of an oddly upscale strip mall that no doubt housed the salon the girls had gone to. He was still blinking his shocking sleep from his eyes as he was passed over to Haley, who eyeballed his shrunken world in the same way Sydney had before giggling.


“I bet Judy's been sleeping in my purse the whole time too, the lazy little bitch,” the brunette announced as she passed Dave back to Sydney.


As the last remnants of his nap cleared from his mind, Dave found himself staring at Sydney's face. While she was wearing the minimum of make-up, the tiny man could easily see that her long auburn hair had been piled atop her head in a complex combination of braids and buns that made the giantess look like a fairytale princess. Smirking as she saw the awe written across his tiny face, the enormous girl blew him a kiss before her glossy freshly manicured nails began to screw the lid back on, cutting off the sound of Judy pleading with her gigantic mistress.


Turning his head to look out at Haley, he saw her holding her purse open wide and Judy's small head sticking up out of it, clearly pleading with the teenage titan. Eventually, with a roll of her eyes, Haley snapped her purse shut and swung it back up until her shoulder, the big bag slapping against her side and no doubt throwing Judy about mercilessly.


The two giantesses then got into Haley's car and were soon back at Sydney's.


Within seconds of them entering Sydney's room, Dave was fished from his prison and set down on the floor with Judy landing with a plop a second later. Sydney's toes were painted a matte black with a glittering silver stripe on the tip of the toenail that would perfectly match her heels, while behind him Dave could see Haley's toes had been given a bright aqua coat that made each nail look like a piece of candy.


“Look closely, slaves,” Haley announced, her voice haughtier than usual and making both girls burst into giggles, “This is how your mistresses' nails should always look.”


“Yeah,” Sydney sneered, “If you took your duties more seriously, then we wouldn't have had to pay real people to do them for us.”


“Now kiss them to show how sorry you are!” Haley's voice boomed down, making both Dave and Judy cower.


The tiny man could feel his larger counterpart rush toward Haley's feet, while his own body moved forward almost of its own accord. He bent down and began to peck Sydney's toes, avoiding the nails and instead practically shoving his head into the space between her toes to lap away at her toejam. As he twisted his head about to lick at the side of her big toe, Dave found himself staring up into Haley's iPhone.


Sydney was already laughing, “Do you think we should do another one or is that good?”


Dave could hear the electronic sound of Haley's booming voice coming through the phone's speaker, “No, this is perfect.” Haley began to quickly tap away at her phone before asking, “What hashtags did you use with the sink picture this morning?”


“Uh, all the ones for Prom plus #LivinLarge and #Immune4Life,” Sydney replied, scrolling through her own phone before adding, “Oh and #LadySydneysSlave, duh.”


“Awesome,” Haley said as she reached out and yanked Sydney's desk chair forward.


Dave and Judy both screamed as the chair lumbered toward them, forcing them to scatter briefly as Haley sat down on it. The giantess didn't even look up as she stretched out her legs and settled them down in front of her shrunken slave. Haley simply snapped her fingers, and her former teacher was kneeling before her feet, rubbing the spots where the teen's well cared for feet had turned a slight pink.


The tiny man barely had time to get back on his feet before Sydney's foot pushed against his back and sent him tumbling toward her running sneakers. He fell down in front of the brand new pair of sleek all black running shoes, the shiny swoosh running beside the laces making him think of some sort of insectoid alien or terrible science fiction device. They were, however, sneakers owned by the girl who owned him, and even though they were barely marred by her jog, he knew that she expected him to get down on his knees and lick them regardless.


Above him, the mattress groaned as Sydney settled down into it, and a for a long time the only noise was the two girls playing around on their phones. They'd occasionally talk, directing each other to a mutual friend's Instagram or Snapchat, but as Dave worked his way from the toe to the heel of both shoes, they remained mostly quiet.


And then Sydney's feet came crashing down, “Alright, my mom is gonna be back in, like thirty minutes, and Chase says he'll be here with the limo a little after that.”


“Ok, let me text my parents and Aaron,” Haley announced, her foot flicking Judy and sending the shrunken woman scurrying over to the girl's overnight bag, “And your mom for sure is gonna be gone when we get back from Prom?”


“Yes, she promised,” Sydney replied as she bent down and scooped her sneakers up with two fingers. Dave cowered on the floor as she inspected them and then immediately bolted to reach the underside of her bed when she stepped toward her closet.


From his vantage point on the floor he watched as the two enormous girls stripped off the baggy t-shirts and shorts that they had worn that afternoon, and began to get ready for the main event. What sounded like tons of fabric rustled as the girls wrestled their dresses free from garment bags and slipped into them. While Dave expected to hear zippers almost instantly, he found himself mesmerized by the strange sounds that followed, leading the tiny man to creep out from his hiding hole and look up.


Sydney towered over his shrunken world, her black dress bunched up around her waist as she pressed something against her breasts with a soft grunt. When her hands came away, Dave watched as something that looked like an uncooked chicken breast seemed to cling to the underside of her boobs, obscuring the nipples and nothing else. With a sickening sound, the substance began to peel away, revealing her small perky breasts and causing the giantess to stamp her foot against the ground, “Fuck this bra!”


“Here, I have some doublesided tape,” Haley replied, and Dave heard a soft smacking noise to his left. Turning toward it, he saw Judy hustling across the carpet with a small roll of white tape looped over one of her arms.


Sydney bent down but rather than take it from the shrunken woman, she simply snatched Judy up and held her former teacher in the air beside her chest. Only after a moment's hesitation did Judy begin to apply the tape to the teen's breasts, her whole seven inch body flushing pink as she was simply carried over to the other one and then deposited on the ground. As Sydney tested the backless bra once again, and finally let out a sigh of relief, Dave waved for Judy to join him beneath the giantess's bed.


The comparatively larger woman immediately dropped to her knees as soon as she was beside him, her chest rising and falling and her arms twitching from having carried the obviously heavy tape roll for so long. “I don't remember Prom being this involved,” She breathlessly muttered, leaning out to stare at the two giantesses, “Do you?”


“No,” Dave said, still in awe of the two enormous girls, “I mean, as a guy there wasn't much to do besides put on a tux but like, I don't remember my date spending all day getting ready. Then again, I went to public school.”


“Yeah...”


The mattress sagged above them as Haley sat down on the foot of it, followed by Sydney settling right over them. The two shrunken slaves could hear the sound of Haley's camera app snapping another picture, and then watched as the giantesses almost simultaneously bent down and slipped on their shoes.


At the foot of the bed, Haley's toenails barely peeped out of her cerulean platform heels that looked almost like they were made out of velvet. The world shook as the giantess stood, the hem of her blue dress swishing against the floor. Directly in front of the shrunken slaves stood Sydney's strappy heels, the buckles tinkling as the giantess stood up, her hemline revealing more of her milky calves than Haley's.


“God damn,” Haley said as the world shook beneath her feet, “We look like fucking Goddesses.”


“Mhm, damn right,” Sydney giggled, “Speaking of, where's my slave?”


Trembling, Dave found his feet inching forward while Sydney's foot rose and fell as she impatiently tapped it against the floor of her bedroom. For some reason, Dave's body resisted the idea of going any closer, and then Judy's big hand shoved against his shoulder, sending him tumbling out from beneath the bed until he lay sprawled at Sydney's feet.


Lifting his head to gaze at the heavens, he realized that the two high school seniors finally looked like the aristocrats they pretended to be on social media. Both of them were dressed in luxurious gowns, their hair done up in complex braids, their make-up done perfectly, and to top it all off they wore the matching bracelets they had bought a few months earlier, each bearing a single charm of a shrunken person. The foot tapped in front of him, and again the buckles jingled.


“Judy, put him in his place,” Haley commanded, giggling as she did.


The immense heel scraped forward against the carpet, its thin sole barely making a sound as it settled in front of Dave. Lady Sydney's toes wriggled atop the leathery insole, and the straps around her foot creaked in response to her flexing muscles. Behind him, Dave heard the sound of Judy's bare feet brushing against the carpet fibers and the tiny man stamped down the part of his brain that was screaming for him to run.


The shrunken teacher's oversized hands snatched him up and bodily hauled him atop Sydney's silky smooth foot. He didn't fight the comparatively larger woman, but Dave found himself doing everything he could to remain limp, forcing her to use her wiry muscles to get him into place. She looked down at him, clearly annoyed, but all he could see was the woman who had fucked him and now imprisoned him just because her owner told her to.


The buckles locked around his wrists and ankles, and then Judy drew a heavy black strap across his waist to secure not only his small body but the powerful foot beneath it. High above him, Sydney snapped another photo, her plump darkly painted lips turned up in a smirk as she did.


“Ready for Prom,” she said as she typed in the caption.