- Text Size +

After months of being treated as little more than a prop in Sydney and Haley's social media feeds, and being attached to the giantess's footwear on multiple occasions, Dave thought he had sunk as low as he possibly could.


“Oh my Gawd!”


The screeching nasally sound left the tiny man's ears ringing, and he cringed against Sydney's foot as the plump and petite giantess above him inspected how he was attached to the immense piece of footwear.


“That's so cute!” She announced, her accent instantly reminding the tiny man of annoying middle aged women back in New York City, and he found himself wondering if she might actually be from the East Coast. “It's a shame yours isn't smaller, honey!”


“Mom,” Haley groaned, blushing slightly when her mother gently smacked her shoulder.


“I'm just saying, I know it's very in right now to have these little, oh gawd, what do they call them again?”


“Shrinkees,” Sydney's mother's voice was smooth, each syllable perfectly enunciated by her painted lips. She handed the other woman a glass filled with red wine, while her steely gray seemed to pierce through his tiny body. “Are you sure you want to wear him like that tonight, dear? I wouldn't want you losing him again.”


The world became a blur, wind howled in Dave's ears, and then everything shook, all because Sydney stamped her foot against the floor, “I'm not gonna lose him.”


In the heavens, the older woman fought the urge to roll her eyes while Haley's mother simply giggled. The petite giantess squatted down to look more closely at Dave, who found himself wriggling against his bonds as the older woman's eyes roved across his nude form. He had thought the look Sydney gave him right before using him as a sex toy was the epitome of naked hunger, but then he watched as a slick pink tongue ran over the already wine-stained teeth of Haley's mother.


“Might want to be careful, Sydney, he looks like a little fighter,” she cooed, covering up her husky lust-filled tone with a deep pull from her glass.


“He actually managed to get out a few months back,” Sydney's mother said, her eyes still resting on his tiny body, “I'm still not entirely sure how though.”


“It doesn't matter,” Sydney snapped back, “Chase found him, like a day later, and he knows better now.”


Wind rushed against Dave's naked body as Sydney stuck her foot out once more and then rested it on the sharp pin heel of her shoe. Dave found himself staring directly up into the sky, each giantess slowly filling up a quadrant of it, looking down at him expectantly.


Everything shifted back and forth as Sydney shook her foot, “Right?”


Sucking in a deep breath, he shouted back, “Y-yes, Lady Sydney!”


“Lady Sydney?” Sydney's mom's lips twitched upward.


Dave's bones rattled as the girl quickly yanked back her foot, “It's just a joke, Mom, jeez.”


“Oh you should hear what Haley's calls her,” the other mother said, barely stifling her laughter.


“Mom!” A quake rippled through the floor as Haley also stamped her foot.


Her mother dismissed the girl's bratty interruption with a little wave of her hand, “She calls her Mistress. Isn't that just too cute?”


“Well,” The older woman rolled her steely eyes before taking a sip of her wine.


Haley's mother laughed harder, “I know, I know! I just can't believe the little thing says it!”


“Mom, please,” Haley whined, the powerful but high pitched sound making Dave shiver almost instantly.


The giant women simply kept laughing, teasing their daughters as the titanic teens simply stood there and did their best to maintain their dignity as they fidgeted with unseen rumples in their gowns.


From his place attached to Sydney's shoe, Dave struggled to reconcile what he was hearing with his reality. With the way the enormous girl completely ruled his life, and managed perfectly fine on her own given how much her mother worked, he realized that he often forgot she was still in high school. And once she had started using him as a dildo, his attempts to constantly remind himself of that fact simply so he wouldn't notice how attractive she was had completely fallen apart. Yet now, he was stretched across the top of her foot, and forced to admit that the gorgeous goddess towering over him was just a spoiled brat that liked to feel powerful.


And he was just another way for her to do that.


The doorbell ringing interrupted both the tiny man's train of thought and the conversation above him. The gray platform heels of Sydney's mom retreated deeper into the house, and Dave could hear the distant rumblings of giant voices followed by the deep booms of gigantic footsteps approaching. The world became a whirlwind as both boys arrived with at least one parent in tow, and Dave was subjected to the rapid rise and fall of Sydney's footseps, each one making his bones rattle and joints ache.


Both giant boys' mothers fawned over the fact that Sydney was actually wearing him, with Chase's father actually saying he only thought famous people did that. Laughter filled the air, making Dave's tiny ears ring, unable to block out so many gigantic voices with his hands tied down.


Thankfully, the couples were quickly lining up so their parents could take pictures and talk about how good their kids looked and how cute everyone was. Strapped down at Sydney's shoe, Dave realized that this moment was the only part in the entire ordeal that had felt normal to him as he remembered going through the same motions with his mother and his date's parents. And then, as quickly as it began, it was over.


Sydney's feet were gliding over the brick walkway that lead up to her townhouse's front door, and Dave's body was shaking with each powerful step. Despite the power of the giants' voices, he could hear an engine idling, and then suddenly, the teens were piling into a posh limousine. The ground beneath went from brick to lush dark colored carpeting and he watched as Sydney settled down onto a leather seat. An enormous crash signaled the door was shut, and a moment later, the limo was off without a word from the driver.


The world spun about and Dave felt like his stomach was several feet behind him as Sydney swung her legs up and dropped her feet onto her boyfriend's lap. Dave's vision refocused and he found himself staring up Sydney's long body to her smirking face, her pale blue eyes settling on him before turning back to her boyfriend. The toes wiggled above the little man, but Dave could feel the giant ped gently grind back and forth beneath him, as Sydney literally teased her boyfriend with her heel.


Chase let out a soft strangled noise, before reaching into his coat and pulling out a flask, “Uh, you're sure your mom isn't going to be home when we get back, Sydney?”


“Mhm,” she nodded, but shook her head back and forth as he tried to offer her a nip from the flask.


“Just gonna be the four of us, right?” Aaron, Haley's boyfriend, asked as he reached into his own jacket pocket and produced a small gadget only slightly bigger than Dave's whole body. It was only when the little man heard it whir and then light up that he realized what the device was. A second later, a thick white cloud billowed out of Aaron's mouth, smelling faintly earthy and buttery.


“That's right,” Haley replied as she snatched the vape from her boyfriend's hand, and then leaned over Dave's world. The tiny man tested his bonds again but there was nothing he could do but hold his breath as the brunette blew smoke directly into his face.


Unable to hold his breath as the cloud stung his eyes and nostrils, Dave found himself coughing and sputtering as the world shifted beneath him. In the sky above he watched as Sydney's hand reached out, while Haley's held still for a moment, “Are you sure, Sydney?”


“C'mon, it's prom,” The giantess replied, pausing before adding, “I should at least try weed before I graduate.”


Dave watched through his stinging eyes as the giantess took the small device and brought it to her lips, bobbing her head back and forth as her chest filled with the pungent 'smoke' of the vape. Her darkly painted lips pursed together as she tried to hold it in before passing it back to Haley, who immediately took another hit. Dave was forced to watch, upside down, as the giantess's face reddened with every passing second until finally a cloud burst past her lips, followed by a wracking cough that bucked the shrunken man against his restraints.


“How was it?” Haley asked as she tried to blow a smoke ring.


“G-go-good,” Sydney coughed, provoking laughter from the other three giants.


“It gets easier,” Haley said while Sydney simply nodded as she coughed.


Dave stared back at her, the blood slowly rushing to his head, again reminding himself that the gigantic people around him were just bratty kids, but then he watched as Chase's enormous hand wrapped around Sydney's foot. His thumb landed firmly atop Dave's chest, pushing down hard on the strap that laid across his stomach. All the air in Dave's lungs immediately burst from his mouth and a sharp pain blossomed across his chest before turning into an intense throbbing that radiated across his entire torso.


Suddenly, Chase's face filled the sky directly above him and he opened his mouth to let vapor pour directly down Dave's open throat. Dave tried to tell himself that secondhand vapor should be far less potent than the smoke he had experienced when he was in Haley's possession but that hope was instantly dispelled as his head started to swim and his whole body went slack. The echoing laughter of the giants become background noise as he tuned out the rest of the world, only dimly aware of everything going on around him.


Dave felt his wrists and ankles begin to burn as Sydney's footfalls made them rub against his restraints, and he realized that they were walking. He did his best to pick his lolling head up and make sense of the world that passed him by, but wherever their school prom was it was dark, and then the music kicked in. The thumping of a professional bass system drove out everything else, even the shaking produced by Sydney's footfalls was gone as each thump of the bass left his body shuddering against his leathery prison.


Within seconds, the world around Dave was a redwood forest of gigantic legs.


Everywhere he looked, the little man could see enormous bodies grinding against each other, and as his gaze moved closer to the ground he could see huge feet smashing down against the dance floor. The whole world turned into a neon tinted blur as Sydney danced, his own little body being thrown about as far as the leather straps of her heels would let him be. Eventually, the giantess stalked off the dance floor, while Dave tried to figure out if they had already been at the Prom for minutes or hours.


The bass subsided and he dimly heard the sound of chairs scraping against the floor before his body was thrust against a billowing table cloth. As Sydney sat down and swung her leg up into the air, the tiny man realized that the giants were sitting down to eat, and let himself breathe a sigh of relief. His shrunken body sagged against the cuffs, and with his head clearing, Dave found himself exhausted.


Sweat blossomed all over his body, rolling down it and agitating the friction burns that had formed where the buckles and straps dug into his skin. Worse, he could feel his muscles twitching from the sheer amount of abuse he had been subjected to in the pre-dinner portion of the prom, and with every minor convulsion of his arm or leg, pain would flare anew in his wrist or ankle. The little man felt completely powerless as tears began to roll down his cheeks and some DJ's booming voice assured the attendees that the Prom King and Queen would be announced soon.


Time passed with aching slowness as pain continued to wrack his four inch tall frame, and he only knew that Sydney had finished eating when her leg swung out and crashed down against the floor. As it hit the ground and Dave's body rattled against his restraints, he was shocked that he didn't feel pain but instead felt his wrists slip downward.


“Wh-what?” He muttered, his voice rough from sobbing as Sydney continued to walk.


Each jarring step made his joints slip further and further from his restraints, but it wasn't until he was assaulted by the harsh light of the bathroom and the cold air made his skin feel like he was on fire that Dave pieced it all together.


“Oh no, no, no, no,” his words becoming a wordless screech of pain as his whole body convulsed and his ankles slipped free, his feet suddenly bouncing against the top of Sydney's foot.


“So,” Haley's voice echoed above him, as the tiny shrinking man convulsed again and again, his body diminishing further with each one, “Do you think you're going to win Prom Queen?”


“What? Me?”


“C'mon, we both know Chase is going to be King.”


“Yeah, but just cause we're dating doesn't mean...”


“True but people would have to be super bitchy to not vote for you. Like, I wrote you down on my ballot and I know other people did.”


“Oh my God, Haley,” Sydney's voice cracked, while Dave watched his chest literally shrink back from the central strap, “That's so sweet.”


Dave was forced back into Sydney's foot flesh as she swung around and hugged the other giantess. The shrunken man found himself scrambling for purchase as his body continued to shake and shrink, his hands slick from the sweat that continued to pour off of him. His voice was entirely lost to him as another convulsion racked his little frame, “L-la-lady Sydney...”


He dimly heard the sound of the DJ warning everyone that the Prom King and Queen were about to be announced, and Sydney's excited squeal overwhelmed his attempts to contact her. The fleshy platform beneath him that had previously made Dave feel like he was strapped to the front of a car suddenly felt like a building came to life as it continued to expand ever outwards around him. He pleaded and prayed that the giantess would notice he was shrinking as he did his best to wrap his shuddering arms around a strap that, without his body to help secure it, was now bouncing wildly against her foot.


Yet the only thing that mattered in the whole world to the enormous girl was the booming voice that Dave couldn't even make sense of. The DJ's words were completely lost to him as they became absorbed by the powerful bass emanating from the speakers, each word registering as another force trying to shake his body from Sydney's shoe.


The world stretched and then smashed downward, forcing his right arm loose, as Sydney suddenly began to jump up and down with excitement. Her foot suddenly rocketed forward, and the world was consumed by the cheers of a crowd as she crossed the dance floor in long powerful strides.


The first made Dave bounce upward, and his fingers lost their grip on the underside of the strap. The next three pushed his arm further and further up from where he had wedged it beneath the strap, rattling it between the soft leather and pale flesh until he was able to catch his fingers against the very edge. He looked down, shocked to see that even with his whole body stretched and dangling, his toes didn't even come close to the buckles that had just a few minutes ago held him fast.


Sydney's foot crashed down again and his knuckles turned white as he held fast.


Dave breathed a sigh of relief and started to pull himself up.


She pivoted.


A gust of wind buffeted against his now one inch frame as the foot arched high, resting all of its weight on the ball and leaving him no space between the strap and foot to cling to. He was sent tumbling downward, watching as the monolithic foot released and settled back upon the floor right before he smacked against her freshly painted toenails. His body bounced hard against the nail beds and Dave found himself cartwheeling through the air before he crashed against the frigid dance floor.


Gasping for breath, Dave pushed down against his ribs to check for damage and every one all seemed to be throbbing along with the hammer pounding against the inside of his skull. Struggling to suck in a deep breath, he rolled over onto his back and stared into the sky.


His jaw dropped instantly.


The tiny man had already thought of the giants around him as building-sized, but as he lay at Sydney's feet, he quickly realized that whatever buildings they had resembled before were small and pitiful things. The giantess before him seemed to stretch hundreds of feet up in the air, her face completely obscured by the shelf of her breasts.


A quake ripped through the floor, making Dave's prone body bounce into the air before smacking painfully back against the floor, knocking out what little breath he had managed to catch. Turning his neck sent a fresh tingling sensation down his spine as he watched a canary yellow pump settle against the floor while high above him a pair of bronze arms the size of subway cars reached out with a tiara. Sydney's head dipped forward, and her face seemed to take over the entirety of the heavens.


Desperation burned through Dave's body, forcing him to his feet as he tried to get her attention, “Lady Sydney! Lady Sydney down here! I shrunk again!”


Her pale blue eyes flickered toward him, and her lips twitched in a frown while her eyes narrowed. Dave was violently thrown to the floor and then bounced against it three times in succession before he realized that Sydney was simply tapping her foot in annoyance.


As it settled back onto the floor, Dave prayed to the goddess girl herself that he wasn't misinterpreting the signal as he slowly started to crawl toward her now gargantuan foot. He was again thrown about as whatever giantess had gifted Sydney the crown stepped away, and Dave's whole body shook as he felt the DJ speak, his words instantly leaving the shrunken man in a world of nothing but ringing.


Suddenly Sydney's feet retreated, and Dave felt the tremors despite the seeming hundreds of feet between him and where they had landed. He again tried to rise to his feet, suddenly wondering if she hadn't actually seen him, but then another quake threw him back down against the hard floor. Lifting his head so he could turn it, he watched a massive wall of patent leather twitch.


“No, no, no,” he screeched, his body violently scrambling as he thought of Vanessa's patent leather Doc Martens, the boots that she had claimed ended a sorority sister's life. Dave's mind raced as he tried to think of how the giantess could have found him, how she had gotten so close to Sydney, and a billion other questions before he realized that his world had gone dark.


“Wh-”


The word was strangled by Chase's thumb and forefinger pinching his body, making the tiny man spasm in the giant's grip. He was lifted up before the literal boy-king's face, his eyes going wide as he tried to take it in all at once.


“Hmph,” was all the giant offered, his whiskey-laced breath ruffling Dave's hair before the whole world blurred.


Dave felt like he was teleported as he swallowed down bile and tried to comprehend how he had wound up over a field of copper colored grass. Blinking, the tiny man suddenly recognized the twists and turns in the strange field as the braids that had been a part of Sydney's up-do. They began to grow larger and larger, and then suddenly he was being forcibly shoved into one.


The tiny man screamed in pain as his legs twisted, but the hair gave way, tangling around him as it sucked his little body down rather than staying firm and snapping his limbs. He flailed atop Sydney's head, staring out at the glittering tiara that marked her not as Lady Sydney but Queen Sydney, and began to weep.


His exhausted body flopped down against the giantess's soft hair as she began to dance with her boyfriend, the sappy love song's lyrics lost in its thunderous volume. As the little man passed out, he realized that there had never been a way out.