- Text Size +

A week, Dave thought to himself as he sat on the floor of his cold metal cage, a whole fucking week.

Dave still couldn't believe that he had already been in Vanessa Clearwater's clutches for seven days and an opportunity to escape had yet to present itself. He had barely been her prisoner for an hour or two on that first day before she had dug out a tall brass bird cage from her hallway closet, giggling the whole time as she hung it from the hook of a thin narrow stand, pushing it gently with her fingers to watch it sway. From the same closet she had pulled a small roll of chicken wire that she laced in and out of the polished brass bars before layering it across the door.

“Just in case you think about doing something stupid, little man,” she had announced while flicking the simple bar lock that a bird wouldn't have been able to figure out, but he easily could jimmy open.

She was terrifyingly precise in the way she set up his prison beside her bed. A single well worn athletic sock for a sleeping bag, a small metallic bowl for going to the bathroom, and a hamster wheel so he 'wouldn't be a fat little pet.' Nothing that was malleable enough for him to shape into a tool or soft enough that he could use it to cushion the multi-story drop to the floor or clamber down. Her prior experience with shrunken people showed, and even after seven days he was starting to wonder if there was any chance of escape.

The only times he was let out of the cage was when she was home, and even then only when she wanted to play with him. He shuddered as he looked at the small clock behind her bed, softly ticking the seconds away until she would come home and it would be playtime once more. She never let him get more than arm's length or a single stride away from her, he assumed just in case, but from what he had seen of her posh apartment, there didn't seem to be anywhere for him to hide or escape to. Or at least anywhere she wouldn't be able to easily reach him.

Ka-thunk.

Dave knew it wasn't as loud as he imagined but when the clock struck five o'clock he swore he heard the stubby hour hand click into place about the number. She could be home any minute now, depending on when she had left work or if she had decided to go out afterward.

In his short week of captivity he had already done a variety of demeaning tasks at her behest. Most of it was simply humiliating, it was always things she could easily do in a few minutes but that she clearly loved to watch him struggle with; painting or filing her nails, polishing her heels or getting scuffs out of other shoes, picking pieces of food from between her teeth before forcing him to eat it. Dave frowned as he thought about it, but then his stomach rumbled, a stark reminder that she had either decided or forgotten to leave him food for lunch. The tiny man couldn't decide which possibility was worse.

Still, he'd take an evening rubbing her feet and listening to her complain about her coworkers over the other possibilities. On his first full day with her, she had thrust him inside of her womanhood like he was a living wriggling dildo, and when she finally grew tired of it, she dropped him in his cage sopping wet and told him she was glad he was a 'fighter.' Dave had tried the next two times to not wiggle, to not fight her unfathomably huge body, but he couldn't stop himself. Trapped in the dark confines of her vagina, her fingers wrapped around his legs, he'd need to be as calm as a monk to not thrash in terror.

The shrunken man took a deep breath as he tried not to think about it. She had been wearing suede ankle high boots with a big heel when she left and he hoped that meant she'd want him to rub her feet for most of the night. He could see the big white and pink monoliths now, her toes squirming high above his head, the crisscross pattern of black and orange nail polish she had forced him to paint catching the light. Yes, he told himself, a footrub today.

A terrifying boom broke Dave's train of thought in an instant. The explosive noise was followed by several smaller booms, and finally a sigh that could move mountains.

Vanessa was home.

Her footsteps grew louder as she walked through her apartment, and Dave saw her as she turned into the hallway that lead to her bedroom, her titanic body casting a long shadow down it. She was still dressed for work, though she had already let down her dark red hair, the heavy tresses flowing over shoulders. A loud zip accompanied her heavy high-heeled foot falls, each one a sharp click followed by a hefty thump, and he watched as her hips wiggled back and forth and her pencil skirt shimmied down her thighs until it fell in a heap on the threshold of her bedroom.

She licked her plump painted lips, “Most pets are much more excited to see their owners when they get home from work, little man.”

Dave fought his trembling body's natural instincts and crawled toward her before forcing himself to his feet and walking toward the cage door. He knew she wouldn't be able to hear him from across the vast bedroom, so he clambered up the chicken wire until he could reach through the brass bars toward her.

“That's more like it,” she said, her lips curling into a smile as she started to unbutton her blouse, not even bothering with her hose or boots as she crossed toward him.

The whole cage swayed as she approached, and Dave's knuckles went white as he desperately tried to stay where she wanted him, terrified of incurring the wrath of such a monumental woman. His neck craned back instinctively as she loomed over him, completely bathing his world in darkness as she stood over it, her stomach close enough that with each breath the wall of soft skin brushed against his fingers. The little man could do nothing but suck in the scent of her; a mixture of some kind of muted floral perfume and the cleaner blunter scent of her deodorant.

His little world rattled as she dragged one of her wine red colored fingernails up the chicken wire, making the metal shudder and shake as she did. The wire groaned as she pulled it back to give herself access to his prison, before casually flicking open the latch to the cage door.

The little man dropped from his uncomfortable perch and moved toward the center of the cage, not because it was easier for her but because it meant she wouldn't paw about in his little world, making a mess of what little he had. “That's a good boy,” she purred, her words making the metal around Dave vibrate as her large fingers wrapped around him and she immediately laid down on her bed.

Unceremoniously dropped atop the shelf of her breasts, the little man had no idea what to do or what could possibly come next. High above him, Vanessa simply leaned back into the mountain of pillows she kept on her bed, while her dark green eyes simply settled upon him.

“You've been a very good little man during your first week,” her words had a cutesy tone to them, like she was talking to a favored pet and not a man she had imprisoned, “And I think hard work like that deserves a wittle reward, hm?”

Her long index finger rose up, and Dave couldn't stop himself from cowering beneath it. Her chuckle rattled through his bones as she brought it down and softly stroked his backside, doing it again and again until he finally started to relax. Against his better judgment, Dave actually started to lay down against the soft breast flesh that surrounded him.

“Mhm, that's right, that's a good boy,” the words were felt more than heard, and Dave suddenly wished that every day since he had shrunk had been like this.

This, he told himself, is what he had always dreamed being someone's pet would be like. Sucking in Vanessa-scented air suddenly put him at ease, as he gently snuggled against her massive breast.

“Hmm, now, I think a very good reward for all you've done for me this week,” her fingers pinched against his waist and picked him up. Dave looked about, bewildered as she set him back down on his feet, which sunk into the pliable breast beneath them. “Would be if I let you masturbate,” a wicked smile crossed her lips, “So how about you get to it, since I think you have everything you need to excite yourself right here.”
Dave's knees shook so hard he swore they knocked together as he watched her free hand gesture to her own enormous body.

“Oh no, little man, no pretending you're gay now, not after how you were practically humping my boob just now,” she snickered before her face contorted into mock anger, “Or are you saying I'm not your type?”

“I...” Dave sputtered, still uncertain what to even make of this 'reward.'

Her brow knitted together, and she coldly said, “Are you?”

“N-no, you're g-g-g-go-gorgeous,” he stammered out.

“Then get fapping, little man,” she cooed.

“I-”

“Now.”

The word echoed like an explosion in his ears as a gust of her warm breath washed down over him. Shutting his eyes tight, Dave tried not to scream or cry as he collapsed to his knees and let his hand go down to his own crotch. The small loincloth he had worn out in the wilds of the city had disappeared not long after she had snatched him up, and so his hand easily wrapped around his own manhood.

Dave's heart skipped a beat as he realized it was already at half-mast.

No, he berated himself, No, not because of this.

Vanessa let out a low moan as she watched him set to work, and feeling that sensual noise vibrate through his body only further stirred his cock. Dave opened his eyes to see her beautiful face completely focused on him, her huge teeth biting down on her bottom lip in anticipation as he started to stroke it.

Since shrinking, Dave hadn't had the time or sense of safety to actually please himself.

But as Vanessa moaned again, and he felt her hefty breasts jiggle beneath him, it was hard not to get into it. He tried not to think of the giant redhead, even as her scent slammed against his sinuses, and instead he tried to focus on one of his old coworkers. A cute brunette he had always wanted to ask out, but as he stroked away, his image of her suddenly exploded. She went from five foot five and well beneath his six foot tall frame to towering over their Manhattan office building, cackling as she lifted her foot and flattened a block beneath one of her ballet flats.

His coworker was replaced with more and more giant women, the ones he had tried so desperately to avoid as he eked out his living as a scavenger of their scraps. It was a carousel of mismatched body parts and billboard-sized faces as he grew closer and closer toward climax.

“Yes,” Vanessa's massive voice rumbled through his body and his eyes suddenly shot open.

The living ground beneath him shifted as her bicep pushed against her breasts, and he turned to see her fingers pushing past her panties and manipulating the deep folds she had already thrust him inside many times. “No,” he breathed to himself as his arm continued to stroke away.

But Vanessa's hand never came to retrieve him, instead it just kept working her own body while he worked his. A terrible feeling developed in the pit of his stomach as he realized he was about to come, and it was all part of another one of Vanessa's sick games. Everything else left his mind though as his body was overcome with pleasure and he grunted as he came.

His load landed with a soft splat against Vanessa's massive breast, and Dave let himself fall sideways against her breasts.

The world continued to shake and shudder as she played with herself, not climaxing until the after effects of the orgasm had long since faded in her shrunken prisoner. Dave frowned deeply as she pulled her shining fingers out of herself and let out a low deep sigh as she pulled a small hand towel from her bedside table and rubbed her fingers clean.

The sudden movement sent Dave tumbling off of her breast, and his limbs windmilled until he crashed against her damp lap, where his nostrils were assaulted by the smell of her sex. Gagging, he scrambled down her leg, and only then did he realize that she was still wearing her pantyhose. Dave stared far out at the other side of the bed, where her suede boots stood like a weird alien monolith.

“Ah, that was good, wasn't it, little guy?” Her voice echoed through the room, and he turned around in time to watch her swipe up his spent load with her pinky. She giggled to herself before lapping it off the thin digit. “Ugh, we need to get a little more fruit in your diet, little man.”

Dave stared up at her, unable to make sense of anything that she was saying or doing as she pushed herself up off of the bed, and then snatched him up. She dropped him back into his cage but didn't even shut the door as she strolled out of her room and returned less than a minute later with her phone, a serene smile on her enormous face.

She took off everything but her bra and blouse, and replaced her panties before laying back down on her bed. The shrunken man simply stared at her as she booted up an app and absentmindedly reached for his cage. Dave grabbed the closest bar in fright, fully expecting her errant hand to knock his world about and send him flying through the door. Instead, there was a soft rattling as her hand bumped against it and her finger probed until she was certain her hand was in front of the door.

Her hand cupped before the entrance to his prison and she cleared her throat.

The giant woman had no need to explain herself, Dave realized as he crawled toward the awaiting palm and got into it. A shiver went down his spine as he recognized that he knew exactly what she wanted of him.

The hand tipped suddenly as it hovered over her legs, and Dave scrambled for any sort of purchase before he was freefalling. The comforter and mattress beneath created a comfortable landing pad for him, but he was still briefly dazed as he rolled across them trying to make sense of what was happening.

“My feet are killing me, little dude,” Vanessa's voice boomed, “And I think I'm going back out tonight so I definitely don't want to have sore feet before I put heels on.”

Dave nodded, and stumbled down the comforter, each step being met with the bounce of the mattress beneath the soft comforter. He didn't know how long it took him to reach her feet, but he didn't think much about it as he slammed his hands into the wrinkled flesh. Above his head the toes twitched and he watched the polish on her nails catch the light.

He tried to think only of the foot rub that he was forced to give her, but every few minutes he found his head peeking around the edge of the massive appendage. Dave looked down at the landscape that was his captress's body, trying to imagine what she would have looked like to him when he was his normal size. She was tall for a woman, and she was fit enough that her heavy breasts and wide hips gave her a classic hourglass figure. It was difficult to deny that he would have called her hot if not gorgeous at his original size, especially with his crotch stirring at the sight of her gargantuan frame. Yet, as he watched her scroll through her phone, her huge digit swiping across the screen, it was hard to deny that she seemed like the exact type of woman who would be this cruel to shrunken people.

The kind of girl that literally stomped on one of her shrunken sorority sisters.

Dave couldn't fathom that he'd have been able to see past that if he was still his normal height. His stomach then churned from a dark thought, What if you had been Immune? Dave's tiny six inch frame shuddered at the thought, he had never taken advantage when he didn't know so he clearly wouldn't have done stuff like this. Then one of her firm calves flexed as she stretched in place, and Dave found himself asking if he'd have ignored it in a woman who was otherwise smart, witty, beautiful, and into him.

“Mhm, you are one hot young buck.”

The words, practically God-like in their volume, completely dispelled the dark thoughts that clouded Dave's mind. He had no more time to think as he was tossed into the air by the mattress springs simply because Vanessa had decided to stand up. The tiny man crashed back down onto the bed, and then watched as her massive smartphone crashed down next to him, producing a gust of wind strong enough to sting his eyes.

Wiping the tears away from his eyes, Dave watched as Vanessa buttoned up her blouse and wiggled her way into a pair of tight jeans. As she hunted for socks and the boots she had worn that day, the little man turned his attention to the fading screen of her phone. He instantly recognized the dating app that was open, but he didn't have time to read the huge lines of text from their chat before the screen turned off. Dave had seen the profile picture of the guy though, a chiseled gym rat with classic good looks that only made the little man think back to the decidedly dad bod like features he had had before shrinking.

As she trapped him back in his cage before touching up her make up and completing her outfit with an infinity scarf and denim jacket, Dave realized that he might have found Vanessa attractive before he shrunk, but she probably wouldn't have given him the time of day.