- Text Size +

“Do you like feet?”


Vanessa's voice rolled out over Dave's little world like a thunder cloud, and though he knew she didn't expect an answer, the question still pulled the tiny man's head from between her big and second toe. Flakes of dead skin and clumps of toe jam clung to the beard she had let him grow in after removing his hair with Nair six weeks earlier.


The toenails on either side of him had long ago been repainted from the Halloween orange and black to an autumnal spread; candy apple red on the big toe, bright yellow on the second, third, and fifth toe, and a single burst of orange on the fourth. Thanksgiving was next week, and Dave found himself wondering if his family had given up on him.


“I didn't say you could stop, little man,” her voice came with a hint of annoyance and a wiggle of the hefty digits.


Swallowing the acrid slime that was already in his mouth, Dave lowered his head back into the sweaty crevice and went back to work. His tongue dragged across the wrinkled webbing between her toes again and again, getting out the grime that had collected there during the night and following lazy Sunday morning. As he slowly crawled back, his hands sinking into the sheepskin of her Ugg slippers, he looked about for rough patches of skin, and when he found them, he nibbled at them, literally tearing the rough dead skin off with his own teeth.


Spitting a vile tasting chunk of callus from his mouth, Dave grimaced before moving around to the far side of her big toe.


“My last little man liked feet,” Vanessa announced, her toes drumming against the tops of her slippers as he lapped at the underside of her big toe's knuckle. “His itty bitty bitch of a wife didn't though.”


Dave suddenly froze, looking skyward, expecting to see Vanessa hovering over him, waiting to see his reaction. She had mentioned another shrunken man to him before, dropping hints here or there about him, but she hadn't said much and she had definitely never mentioned a wife.


“She was a mischievous little cooze,” the toes next to Dave curled in anger, the joints popping before she relaxed them again. “Always trying to escape, like she would have lasted a minute outside of my care.”


Dave crawled down from the top of the slipper, and immediately winced at the cold hardwood beneath it. Even with the heat going full blast, Vanessa's massive apartment was frigid. Or at least it was to his tiny body, several times in the past two weeks her boyfriend had complained of the excessive heat as he strutted about half-naked. Shivering as he walked toward the other huge bare foot, Dave began to wonder how he would survive the winter in her apartment, let alone how he would have managed if he had still been in the wilds of the city.


“I think she was just annoyed her stupid husband had sold them out to me,” she snickered, “He was this little loser of a project manager at my first job out of school. Everyone already knew I was Immune, and there were rumors that his little wifey had already shrunk. He told me that he was shrinking too, but nobody had noticed. He had only lost an inch or two, but he was in a full blown panic. So first, in exchange for a title bump, I got his wittle wife.”


Reaching the other slipper, Dave scrambled onto the warm sheepskin before practically pressing himself against her burning hot flesh. Then remembering why he was down there, he began to lap once more at her sweaty skin, the earthy flavor practically caking his taste buds.


“And God, she was such a bitch about it. She couldn't believe that her husband had betrayed her, and would hand her off to some 'dumb bimbo' who had probably barely graduated college. That's what always amazes me about you little fucking munchkins,” her huge foot suddenly lashed out and Dave's face was being smashed into the soft slipper, “You're all so high and mighty like you can't be ground out beneath my fucking foot.”


Spots swam in front of Dave's vision as sweat started to trickle down his body.


“She was such a defiant little thing. I'd trap her in my running shoes or boots, one time I left her in a pint glass, but every time she'd come out just as mad as before.”


Dave swore he heard his joints creaking as the pressure increased.


“Then, one day, I came home shit-housed from some happy hour.”


The foot suddenly lifted off, and Dave scrambled for the light. His sore body dropped from the slipper onto the hardwood floor with a meaty thwack, and he lay there gasping, letting the freezing floor cool his sweat coated flesh.


“And I picked her up out of whatever disgusting place I had stuffed her that day, I think I wrapped her up around one of my vibrators or something. Who fucking knows,” Vanessa laughed, a big belly-shaking laugh, “Anyway, I washed her off, told her what a God damned bitch she was and how I was going to renege on my deal with her husband and stomp the shit out of him the moment he shrank to nothing and then I popped her into my mouth.”


The sweat against his skin rapidly cooled and he started to shiver once more as Vanessa continued to laugh high above him.


“I tried to swallow her whole but she thrashed and I ended up vomiting her back up. And because I was so drunk, I just left her like that. Stumbled into bed, woke up the next day with my heels still on and her stupid little ass struggling to tread my vomit in the toilet.” Her big toe scratched against the surface of the sheepskin slipper, and Dave dragged his trembling body toward the sound. “She didn't give me much of a problem after that, until her husband shrank, and then she got all pissy again, trying to convince him to fight back but he never did because he loooved my feet. If I just put them next to him, he'd kiss and massage them without me having to say a word.”


Dave clambered over her big toe, being sure to give it a soft kiss as he went, and then plunged his head in between it and the second one. He used his lengthening hair like a towel, collecting Vanessa's sweat and breaking up any gunk before leaning into the fleshy crevice to lap away at her toe jam and chew on her calluses.


It wasn't until after Halloween that Dave had finally earned the privilege of leaving her room in the middle of the day when she wasn't around. After weeks of cleaning up shoes that could easily stomp the life out of him and watching her parade that behemoth of a boyfriend of hers about, she had apparently made it clear to him that his life was fully in her hands. Now, a few weeks later, and he had to admit that Vanessa clearly knew any possible way he could escape from the apartment.


The front door was sealed up so tightly that he couldn't even feel an air current passing through the seams. The few outlets that were near windows didn't have any power cords running to the floor, and the few that did run along the floor weren't thick enough to support his weight. Every pitiful attempt to shimmy up them had resulted in another bruise on his already spongy flesh. Even her furniture was too sleek and modernist to give him a single hand hold.


Dave had convinced himself that all he needed was for Vanessa to own one single antique with a little scroll work on the leg and he would be in business. Hell, he decided at that precise moment, he would settle for a computer tower with air holes and open sockets.


Coming to the outside of her left foot's last toe, the cool air of the apartment sent a shiver down his back. “Fuck,” Dave muttered to himself as he pressed his hands into the supple and warm flesh of her foot. Even if he made it out there, he'd freeze to death in seconds.


Rather die free, a small voice in his head.


There was a huge difference, Dave told himself, between jumping off some counter to maim himself, effectively committing suicide by Vanessa's foot, and dying out in a six inch high bank of snow that could swallow him whole, hidden from the enormous redhead forever.


“What I was trying to say earlier, little man,” Vanessa's voice rang in his ears as she loomed over his world, casting it in deep shadow. Her big unpainted lips curled into a smile as she looked down at him, practically pressed up against her foot for warmth, “Is that if you want to have a little fun down between my toesies that's perfectly fine by me. Especially when you've been such a good wittle man lately.”


The shrunken man's dick stirred as Vanessa's booming voice granted it permission.


No, Dave thought, trying to tell himself that his sexual life existed beyond Vanessa's whims.


Then he sucked in a deep breath, and his nostrils were assaulted by the scent of the massive redhead's feet; earthy but still bearing the floral scent of the lotion he had rubbed into her skin before she had gone to bed last night. His hands traveled over the silky skin, feeling the firm muscle and rock-like bone of the titaness beneath, and slowly he pressed his whole body against it, mounting the massive foot as his lips ran across her skin leaving a trail of kisses. Dave's manhood firmed up as he rubbed against the smooth skin at the top of her foot, while his arms wrapped up around her ankle, hopelessly unable to ever encircle it.


As he started to hump her foot, his legs barely able to straddle the ball, he tried to imagine himself at his old height and that instead of her foot, he was humping Vanessa herself. No other women appeared in his mind's eye anymore, just Vanessa. At first, there she was, a few inches shorter than him, but then with each thrust she grew larger and larger. An inch or two at first and then she was shooting up by dozens of feet, or maybe he was shrinking.


Soon enough, Dave could only see her massive womanhood before him, as it had appeared a few nights ago when she had gotten home from work and dropped him down in front of it. The huge meaty cave was surrounded by a forest of dark red hair, and her command echoed across the world like a thunderclap, “Pleasure me.”


Dave had leaned up, brushing back the rough pubes that got in his way, and began to run his hands over the warm outer folds of her labia. Unable to push them back, the tiny man had climbed up and pushed his legs in. His feet sank through quicksand made of flesh and he tried to kick them, to find purchase, but instead powerful vaginal muscles clamped down and pulled him ever inward. He had screamed and his arms had flailed wildly above his head.


Thick soft fingers had wrapped around his arms, exerting so much force he had sworn they would crush him, but then they simply pulled him back. His head came out of the darkness of her pussy so quickly that his ears popped. Dazed and trying to make sense of valley of flesh around him, he had no way to stop the huge finger from pushing him inward, ever so slowly. His arms naturally flailed out, and again she gripped them with frightening ease.


The process repeated itself, getting faster and faster, all while Vanessa's moans grew louder and louder. Finally, she yanked him out and Dave's entire world shook as she climaxed; the walls of flesh around him shuddered, his own body flailed every which way between her wiggling fingers, and the mattress beneath him groaned as her gargantuan frame writhed atop it.


Dave's own body had reached a fever pitch as he humped across the top of her foot, but it was all cut short by a massive electronic buzzing noise.


The whole foot suddenly flexed beneath him and pulled back, “Oh that must be, Trevor.”


Releasing a terrified screech, Dave latched onto Vanessa's ankle as best as he could as she shoved her foot into its slipper. His body was pressed against the worn sheepskin roof of the slipper, and his nostrils were assaulted by the stench of years of collected foot sweat. Except for a few shafts of light coming in on the sides, Dave was in darkness, but he heard the couch groan as she stood, and his breath started to come in quick gasps as he prepared for what might come next.


Everything pitched forward as she started to walk, and despite his scrambling Dave lost his grip on Vanessa's ankle and his body slid forward. His feet ran across the tops of her toenails and he flailed them wildly to stop himself from sliding under. Spreading his legs wide he halted his descent just in time for the whole world to go weightless as she lifted her foot. Wind whistled across the mouth of the slipper and was then replaced with an earth shattering crash as her heel hit the ground. Dave's teeth were still shaking in his own skull when the ball of her foot smashed down to the floor, and the process started up all over again.


By the third step, Dave had completely lost sense of anything in the world. Even his own quivering mess of a body was nothing more to him than an extension of the foot it lay atop of, and then everything came to a sudden stop.


Dave slowly became aware of his own minuscule body atop his owner's foot; his bones were battered, his muscles ached, and sweat was pouring off of him in buckets.


Then the door opened with a powerful boom, and Dave's tiny world vibrated once more as Vanessa's beast of a boyfriend stomped into her apartment. The door crashed shut behind him, and then Dave's world pitched forward once more as Vanessa leaned up to kiss him.


“Good morning,” Vanessa's voice boomed.


“Babe, it's after noon,” Trevor's basso rumbled back.


“It's still-” the rest of her words were drowned out as she began to walk again.


Each step left Dave a blubbering mess until the ride finally came to an end, and he was sobbing into the soft skin that he had just been humping a minute ago.


“-'ll just hop in the shower real quick and then we can go.”


“Whatever you want, babe,” came her boyfriend's reply.


The huge foot retreated from the slipper, and Dave was dragged with it until Vanessa gave her foot a single shake. His skin peeled off with a loud schwick, and his sweat coated body landed onto the matted insole with a splat. Dave looked up to see her huge foot crash down against the floor before pivoting and marching deeper into her apartment toward the bathroom.


Slowly, Dave crawled out of the fetid smelling cave of the slipper, and then as his body hit the cooler air of the apartment, he found himself pausing. The floor beneath the slipper quaked once, and then again, and then again, each one growing more intense. As the shower turned on in the distance, the powerful noise was drowned out by the sound of Trevor's boots crashing down on either side of him.


Melting snow still clung to the brown Timberlands, and Dave found himself mesmerized as the water ran down their sides, leaving damp trails on the dusty leather. A loud hiss came from high above, and Dave craned his neck back to see the huge giant cracking open a long necked beer before taking a swig and releasing a mountain-shaking 'ah.'


The little man licked his dried and cracked lips as he tried to remember what beer tasted like.


When he had been scavenging in the city, so many flavors and tastes were quickly forgotten. Even though he hadn't had coffee in months, he had still smelled it almost every day outside the coffee shop, and whenever Vanessa made it or brought it home, he got to smell it and remember that strong bitter taste. Vanessa rarely drank beer though, and the faint memories of beer that he could come up with had all been triggered by the gigantic foul-smelling bars around his little haven; early college nights packed into dorm rooms with cheap swill and no air conditioning.


Since she had captured him, he had smelled the fruity scents of wine once or twice, but Vanessa clearly preferred dark liquor. Whiskey and rum were what her breath reeked of when she came home from a bar, sometimes with a hint of ginger ale behind it, other times a heady concoction of other liquors he couldn't make out. Beer had constantly eluded him though.


Staring up into the sky at what the giant was enjoying, completely unaware of the yearning in his little body and sitting on the top of Vanessa's slipper, Dave suddenly felt like a literal dog. And as soon as the disheartening thought crossed his mind, a squeezing pain shot up from his nether regions. Wincing as he was literally overcome by blue balls, Dave smashed his fist against the ground and grunted in anguish.


Grasping his dick in his hand, Dave pressed his face into the heel of the insole and breathed deep. Years of sweat collided with his sinuses, and he thought of the enormous foot that had smothered him earlier that morning. The same one that could, and presumably would, one day easily kill him. Within seconds, Dave blasted his load onto the insole of the slipper and rolled away from the pathetic stain.


Laying on the insole, trying not to think about the fact that he wasn't wide enough to take up the whole space, Dave took in gasping breaths. He had never even believed that blue balls was a real thing until he had suffered at the hands of his redheaded captress. Even now, with a strange knot of pain still winding around his groin, he wondered if it was all in his head. One more mindfuck from the enormous giantess who ruled his life.


Has she ever captured another shrunken person? Dave suddenly asked himself, snorting at the thought.


His whole body rumbled and suddenly his world was cast in shadow as Vanessa returned, dressed and ready for the day. Rolling onto his side, Dave was greeted by the shiny patent leather of her Doc Martens, the same pair she claimed had ground out one of her fellow sorority sisters years ago. Looking at the hefty sole, Dave reminded himself that it didn't matter if the story was true, she could use it to ground him out any day of the week.


Vanessa's massive hand descended from the sky as she leaned forward. Her painted lips broke into a smile as her big green eyes saw him laying on her slipper. Hooking a finger into each one of the humongous pieces of footwear, Vanessa easily lifted them skyward, and sent Dave scrambling for purchase without a thought. His hands flew up to the fluffy lining and latched on for dear life as everything tilted backwards, threatening to send him falling to the floor.


Then the whole slipper was free falling through the air, wind whipping through Dave's hair, before it clapped onto the coffee table a second later. The shrunken man's heart hammered in his chest, and he bit hard on his lip as he tried not to scream in anger at way he had just been handled.


Trevor's handsome mug suddenly dominated the sky as he looked down at Dave, appraising the shrunken man laying in his girlfriend's slipper. Dave's apparent distress only earned him a smirk and a shake of the giant's head before the enormous man slugged back what remained of his beer before setting the empty bottle down onto the coffee table next to him.


The huge being pushed off the couch, and wrapped an arm around Vanessa's shoulders, somehow making the giantess that ruled Dave's life look positively dainty in comparison to his broad mountainous body. Vanessa's hand thumped against his chest, and she said, “Oh, before we go, could you move my little bookcase?”


The redhead gestured into the distance, and a second later, Trevor followed with a, “Sure, babe.”


Dave listened as Vanessa's huge boyfriend moved one of her building sized pieces of furniture around before the pair casually walked out of the apartment, their conversation quickly shifting to the brunch spot that Vanessa had picked out followed by the bar they planned to while away the afternoon in. Such things didn't concern Dave anymore, he reminded himself, since he was for better or worse little more than the redheaded giant's pet.


When the door finally crashed shut, he crawled out of the slipper and moved toward the bottle of beer that Trevor had left behind. The smell of some hoppy microbrew still filled the air around the brown bottle, and Dave found himself quivering with excitement at the scent, and then he saw a literal pool of gold at his feet.


Excess bits of beer had slid down the bottle to pool beneath it, and that was what Dave smelled. His heart picked up speed from sheer excitement as he dropped down to all fours and pressed his lips against the remainder. Slurping and sucking, his mouth was overpowered by the bitter pine-like flavor of the warm beer, and he moaned as it washed away the earthy saltiness of Vanessa's footsweat.


Sitting up, the shrunken man actually found himself thanking God before prostrating himself once more before the dark brown bottle to lap up what little bit of beer remained. It was as Dave sat up a second time though that he caught sight of something truly wondrous.


Where once there had been an imposing bookshelf, the gaps between the shelves too big for him to climb even if he jumped, there was now empty wall. And at the base of that wall, was a wide air vent. Even from on top of the coffee table, Dave could see that the venting was too narrow for him to slide through, but there were screws and if he could find a way to undo those screws, he had a way out that would definitely get him away from Vanessa.