- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Decided to get right into the action for once. I'm awful with regularly updating my stories, so I figure if I start with action, I can't disappoint anyone with a long ass backstory and then delivering no actual sexual content before my schedule fucks me again.

Eva looked down at the diminutive form of her former roommate as he cradled himself in the fetal position. She was sure it had been a harrowing and disorienting experience for Tyson. It wasn’t the first time she had used her mother’s gifts to bend the fabric of reality. She assumed the process was the same for Tyson as it had been for her previous victim, and she had been so confused and flustered by the entire ordeal that she couldn’t talk, let alone comprehend her situation for a full two days. The power of her bloodline afforded her a surprising number of unique abilities. Her tongue was like silver, able to cox the unwitting into her ploys. She could manipulate the weave and warp the world around her. But prime amongst her supernatural tools, was her nearly unrivaled beauty. It paid in dividends to be the daughter to a goddess of love, beauty, and all primal sexual urges.

 

A long, perfectly manicured, crimson nail jostled the dazed youth that shuddered on her fluffy pink comforter. Eva giggled to herself he reached a feeble hand to defend himself from more provocation. She found him to be adorable, honestly. A slight pang of guilt burrowed its way into her stomach like a cold knot, but she pushed it aside. She knew that Tyson had a family, but they were on the other side of the country, and based on the stories she heard, they had a circus of a relationship anyway. In and out of homeless shelters, multiple accounts of domestic violence, it was no wonder that the boy had ended up on hundreds of miles away and limited their contact to a few superficial phone calls a year. Besides, she had warned Tyson nearly a dozen times about all of his slights and even mentioned potential consequences. Tyson had clearly thought she had meant eviction, but Eva’s primordial urges often meant her version of consequences and a mortal’s version were rarely the same thing. So, when he had missed rent for the fifth time, failed to clean up after himself for the seven hundredth time, and deleted the Bachelor from the DVR a second time, she felt enough was enough. It was like something had whispered to her that this was a fitting punishment, and she was keen to agree.

 

Slowly he began to stir. It only took a few short minutes, but he had recovered remarkedly quick. She watched as the now five inch tall Tyson sat up, grasping his head as if suffering from a massive headache. She counted down in her head… three… two… one… then on que, it hit him like a sonic boom. His watery blue eyes shot up and glanced as the lithe half-Asian girl in front of him, now a literal titan looming above him. She felt like Mount Vesuvius ominously towering over Pompeii. The situation certainly carried such gravity for her poor captive.

 

“You know, I should just swat you like a fly,” she said with a quirky smile. She felt high on power. A pleasant buzz filled her head, and each word made her feel even more elated. “Maybe crush you under my foot? Or I could flush you down the toilet, or feed you to the cat! There are so many options!” she boomed. She couldn’t help but let out a girlish laugh as she finished. Tyson, much to her pleasure, merely trembled.

 

 “Wha…” he stopped mid-sentence as if waiting to see if he would wake up from a horrid nightmare. Eva smiled knowing this was more of a blissful dream made reality. “Eva?” he finally managed to sputter.

 

“Poignant words!” she teased. She tossed herself down on the bed with a resounding thud. A wave of force billowed through the comforter like shockwaves from the epicenter of an earthquake. Poor little Tyson buckled from the motion and bounced across the bed like a piece of trash caught in a gale. “How many times have I laid out the ground rules for you? You were practically begging at my feet for a place to live, and I thought as a gracious friend, it would be unfitting of me to not let someone in need take residence in my abode,” she said. She slipped off her slippers, letting them fall to the floor. “I think it is only fair that after all those warnings, we have consequences. If you act worthless and do nothing, well I will make you an appropriate size befitting of what you offer to our apartment.”

 

“Eva, what are you saying? I don’t know what is even happening!” Tyson managed to squeak. His tiny voice made her feel warm inside.

 

“I don’t think I’m going to crush you. That would be unfitting of a lady such as myself,” she said, clearly ignoring his pleas. Then an idea hit her, like a vision from her mother or an oracle. She felt like she was burning up inside. It had not been in her plans, as this was meant to merely be a warning, but she knew the only way to quench the flames was with passion. Her ex had called her a nymphomaniac, and he had not been wrong. She enjoyed pleasure and considered herself a bit of a hedonist. There was nothing wrong with a good fucking, and little Tyson was certainly the perfect size. Her thoughts turned to mush in her head. Everything but that single idea had faded away to an ambient noise in the foreground. She reached out and snatched him in her hand before he could even react. His protests and struggling only made her swelter more.

 

She discarded her bathrobe, an unwanted and unneeded accessory as she stood from her bed. A mirror hanging on the wall revealed her naked form. She had only met her mother a handful of times, but she knew that most of her best traits came from her. The long black hair like silk, the naturally pouty lips and sultry eyes, her firm body and thick posterior. Every once in awhile she would stop and admire herself in that mirror. Boys nearly fell over themselves at a chance to even glance at her ass as she walked by. It only took a few short trips to the gym to maintain the gifts her mother had imparted upon her. The sight of Tyson’s head popping out of her clenched fist brought her back to her dire mission.

 

“I have just the place to keep you, until I can think of what else needs to be done,” she finally said. Eva knew she needed this more than anything. She turned around so that her bare bottom faced the mirror. Her skin was flawless as she traced the valley between her cheeks with a delicate finger. As the tip of her pointer glossed over her rosebud, a shimmer danced through her body. A volcano was raging inside of her. Tyson tried to cry out, but her grip was like a vice, but she was unrelenting, uncaring. She parted her cheeks with her left hand and brought her sobbing pet behind her. He was eclipsed in her shadow, eclipsed in her power. She had such control over him. Her last victim was an unintended target of her magic as she reached puberty, but this was intentional. The other didn’t last as she was too young, but she would savor this new relationship, and had no plans to end it any time soon.

 

“Eva!” Tyson managed to croak. She pretended she couldn’t hear him in her lust and pressed his face against her anus. She sighed and he coughed. She was sure the smell was intense, but he would grow to appreciate it. Even just a little pass against her rim made her shudder with pleasure. She gently used her finger to trace circles. The fact that she was rubbing her insufferable roommate against her anus like a sheet of toilet paper or the tip of a dildo drove her wild. She thought of all the times that Tyson had neglected her, or somehow managed to ignore her in lieu of a videogame or television show, or all the things he failed to do on a daily basis, and her womanhood began to throb. She needed more of him inside of her. She needed to trap him within her. She pushed and his head entered her with little resistance. His sobbing was silenced immediately and she let out a low moan. This is what she needed. This was what he was meant to be, and she now knew that deep within her heart. She shoved him deeper and sank into her rear up to his waist. His legs kicked in fear and she cried in pleasure. A full-grown man had been reduced to the size of a prick and now she used him to penetrate her lowest part. A deep belly laugh escaped from her throat and she found her fingers tracing a path along her thigh. Like visiting a familiar friend, she traced the inside of her flower and slipped a finger inside. White hot pleasure was the only thing on her mind.

 

Eva was beyond reason now, beyond thoughts. Another push and the man sank deeper into her bowels, just his feet remained out of her body. She could feel him struggling inside of her. His fullness completed her. He couldn’t fight back against her and that alone was nearly an orgasmic thought.

 

“Deeper, crawl deeper into my ass,” she moaned. She bit her lower lip and gave him one last push, ensuring that her finger pushed every last bit of him into her hungry puckered hole. She squeezed her cheeks and could feel her insides crush down on the boy that continued to struggle like an eel out of water. She began to furiously fuck herself with her fingers, driving them in and out of her like a piston. This was better than any sex she had ever had. Even the largest of men didn’t compare to the pure unrestrained pleasure that she felt from controlling Tyson and forcing him inside of her rear. She could keep him there as long as she wanted, seal him inside of her like a tomb. Each breath she took was shorter and more labored as she drew near her climax. Tyson was surely in a hellish state, grasped and crushed by her interior passage. The thought sent her over the edge and she cried out an expletive as she squirted a wave of sweet release down her thighs and on to the floor below. She threw herself back on the bed, and felt his struggles begin to weaken. The aftershock was delightful, and jolts of pleasure periodically made her toes curl.

 

“I suppose I don’t want the poor boy to die,” she sighed. She closed her eyes and focused on the life in her anus, the poor suffocating Tyson and departed upon him some of her power. His struggles began anew, as if someone had breathed new life into his lungs and she had to brace herself from the pleasant feels that coursed through her body. Eva knew that she could spend the rest of the day fucking herself into repeated orgasms as Tyson thrashed around in her ass, but the morning was young and she had much left to do. A few more minutes passed as she enjoyed the intense movements inside of her.

 

With great effort she stood from her bed and began browsing her drawers and closet. First, a bright pink thong in honor of her mother’s power that made such a wonderful day possible. She slipped into the fiery little string and pulled it up, making sure to give herself a wedgie. She shimmed a little looking into the mirror. Eva felt even more powerful and beautiful knowing what had just transpired. Next a matching bra and a pair of tight black leggings. With some effort she finally concealed her bulging posterior into their pants, ensuring that Tyson had no way to escape from his new prison. She smiled to herself. It would be a delightful day – errands never sounded so fun.


When she finished getting dressed, she trotted out into the living room. Each step felt simply heavenly. Even walking with Tyson inside of her ass was a new experience. She knew part of it was the mental aspect of having such a dark secret and being able to conceal it from those around her. It made her horny again, and she wanted to do nothing more than rip her pants off and grab one of her many toys to pound herself into a head spinning, passion fueled oblivion. It would have to wait she reasoned with herself.

 

“We will keep this secret between you and I, Tyson. You and your new goddess,” she smiled.