- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story will get graphic some of the time so be warned.  

Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls get curious 

Amy was having a good day with some friends.  Hannah, Addison and Stephanie were her friends and they were all seniors in high school chilling out one of the last weekends before school ended. 

 

“We should see what your mom has been up to Amy.” Addison said.

 

“Rather not, she has been working on this security system that supposedly shrinks people and its like a camera type system where you wire the whole house with it.” Amy said with a slight iffy sound in her voice. 

 

“Well I want to see what it would be like to shrink just for the moment.” Stephanie said. 

 

“Its dangerous I would think.” Hannah chimed in. 

 

“What? You scared?”Stephanie asked with a questioning look. 

 

“A tad.” Hannah answered back with a coy look on her face. 

 

The girls chatted a few more minutes when they decided to test out the new system.  Amy being the type of daughter that always told the truth and never did anything bad never had a thought that this would get her in deep trouble with her mother, Diane, a 42 year old women. 

 

The girls soon discovered that the system was all wireless so they all spread out and kept in contact through text.  Amy was at the main computer  when it read Malfunction in red letters across the screen.  Then things started beeping and the main part of the computer in the attic where Amy was suddenly shot off a beam and it hit Amy in her chest. 

 

Addison was in the front entryway when the device she was holding sent out a beam directly at her instantly making her an 1/8th of an inch tall. 

 

Hannah was in the kitchen and she and she happened to be sitting on the kitchen counter so she instantly was on a white plane of quarts which was the kitchen counter. 

 

Stephanie was in the garage when she instantly changed size.  Unfortunately though, she was right by the rug with all of the shoes by the garage door.  She shrunk and she was caught in the tangled mess of fibers that had been tangled by Amy and her mom Diane over the years. 

 

Amy meanwhile back upstairs was hysterical as she heard the computer start to seem to run faster and then shut off as it got too hot.  She started running towards the door but soon realized that it was miles away too her.  The cracks in the floor were enormous to her now.  She quickly stopped at a crack and checked her phone.  3 messages appeared.  All three were from her friends, all of which were  asking the same question.  What happened????

 

Stephanie was trying to get untangled from the rug when the garage door opened.  The noise of the door caused her to cover her ears because the noise was so loud.  Stephanie looked up and realized she could not see into the car because she was so small.  The car stopped shut off and then the drivers side door opened.  All she could see were the white and pink nike free running shoes stepping out of the car from underneath it.  The car door slammed with a  boom.

 

From Stephanie’s point of view she watched the massive figure of Amy’s mom Diane step around the front of the car towards her.  She struggled with the matted material that held her in place. 

 

“Mrs. Smith!!!!” Stephanie called out, but she showed no signs of hearing her at all.  Then Diane’s massive shoe slammed down right next to Stephanie.  Unfortunately for Stephanie, the tread of Diane’s shoe landed on her right shin.  Stephanie could feel every movement of Diane’s foot.  She felt her foot start to lean forward as if to take another step.   Stephanie was in pain.  At this size Diane weighed a ton. 

 

Diane had stopped right before the door to check her email.  She subconsciously did it out of habit. 

 

Stephanie was to the point of tears.  Just as she was about to give up all hope she felt a snap.  But not from a bone breaking.  It was the rubber from the shoe molding around her shin.  Diane had been standing on top of her leg long enough for her leg to be pushed into the tread of the shoe.  Stephanie tried to move her leg but since the rubber is made to squeeze anything that is pushed into the tread it was useless.  She could then feel Diane taking a step.  Stephanie tried to hang onto anything but since there was none, her leg lifted up and it yanked her whole body with her at breakneck speed. 

 

Stephanie felt the g forces change and all of a sudden she felt the downward motion.  Then it happened.  She saw the heel land.  Then the toe of the shoe landed.  Stephanie was slammed into the ground.  She became short of breath and was struggling to breathe.  Then she felt pain in her back.  Before she could try to do anything else another step happened.

 

Again Stephanie was slammed to the ground and she again was short of breath.  This time the pain was more severe and now there was pain coming from her arm and legs.  Stephanie knew she was dying.  The same pain just increased after a few more steps.  

 

When Diane reached the small closet near the kitchen she stopped opened up the door and hung up her coat and went to kick off her shoes. 

 

Stephanie was in so much pain.  Her leg had somehow popped out of the tread of the shoe but now her foot was facing away from her but her leg was bent so that her foot was by her head with her hip dislocated.  Her other leg was broken in 4 places with the bone in her shin sticking out.  Her left arm was also broken from the beating.  And her right arm was dislocated at the shoulder and when Diane reached the closet it flopped underneath the tread of the shoe so that when it came down it broke several hand bones as well as breaking it clean at the Humorous bone.   

 

“Mrs. Smith!!!  Down here!!” Stephanie cried out as she bent down to untie her shoes. 

 

Diane did not hear a thing.  She just kicked her shoes into the closet and walked away. 

 

The right shoe rolled back towards Stephanie but stopped and so Stephanie had to endure a wave of heat and bad smelling air from the shoe escaping the shoe and that was now rolling over her.  She could not do anything about it since she effectively could not move.  She just set her mind at peace and laid there hoping that she would just be killed or that it was just a bad dream. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading like always stay tuned for more and please comment and suggest things however this was requested from a fan of my work, I am taking suggestions from everyone though to try and make the story better.  so please still make suggestions.    

 

Please read my other stories as well and make suggetions on them as well.  Again thanks for reading and have a great day!