- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My goal here is to make a some what realaistic story about a boy who is forced into a hellish life. The story will consist of Unaware/aware portions with Inshoe,Feet,Butt,Insertion,Breast, and mabye a little Mouth Play. Though I mainly care about feet I am going to try to make the story open to more readers. I will also open Polls at some points of the story to have the community guide some Plot points. Enjoy the Story.

I will try to post a chapter a week.

If you would like to request a type of content please feel free to message me.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Introducing you to the characters and setting up the story.

Hinting at some upcoming content but no fetish content in this chapter.

 

My name is David and this is the story of my life after that horrible day.

I begin to stagger awake hearing my alarm go off. Reaching over and turning it off, I then proceeded to rub my eyes before opening them. Lying on my back with the covers still over myself, I rested my head on the plush pillow while staring up at towards the ceiling still trying to wake up. I sat up hearing knocking at my door. As the door swings open I see's it's my sister Megan as she stands in the door frame.

Megan is my oldest sister, her age being that of 23. She stood at a fine 5 feet, 6 inches tall. Had silky long black hair that reached down to her shoulders, sparkling blue eyes, and a slender frame compared to most girls. As goes for her more defining features she had B sized breast and a good looking butt, but nothing that really stood out. I and her had a good relationship, that being because of us facing a lot of the same things. We both focused on our studies, and got punished for never really fitting in. She was the person you went to when you needed help or just someone to lean on.

Hey Bro, I made breakfast for everyone down stairs, fried eggs and hash browns. You should come down and join us. - Megan says.

Yeah Sure, I'll be down in a minute. - I respond.

Kk, just don't take too long. I wouldn't want your food to get cold. - Megan Replies as she then turns around and goes back downstairs leaving your door half way open.

Before she left though you noticed she was already dressed for work wearing her skirt and silky white top. She worked in the lobby of Jodex Enterprises as a hostess for there clients. I'm not sure what they do there but your sister was paid very well. Starting to smell the delicious food downstairs I pulled myself out of bed and threw some clothes on that were on the floor. Entering the kitchen you see your sisters Avery and Samantha sitting down with Megan eating.

Avery was my youngest sister sitting at the age 14. She had cute short brunette hair and was 5'1, a respectable height for a girl her age. Her eyes were a emerald green with a nice normal frame. Unlike Megan though she had a fine set C boobs and a defined shape to her ass not making it look big, but stand out. I generally didn't interact with her to much, probably because she was a brat. She always expected everyone to do what she wanted and on top of that she was very good at getting you into problems then lying her way out.

Then there was my sister Samantha, her being one year older then me at 18. Samantha was something of an amazon or at least that what I thought. Standing at a impressive 6'1, she was the tallest girl in the house. Her body build was large and had very toned muscles due to her intense exercise. I went on a run with her once and thought I was going to have a stroke. She also has DD boobs and amazing pump rear that most men would love to get there hands on. All this backing up my amazon theory. Though if you dared to look her in the face you would find a beautiful face with short black hair and hazel eyes. As for my relationship with her she paid very little attention to me and when she did it was mostly to tease me. She was mostly interested in training to become an Olympic runner.

I walked to the table and sat down to start eating my food. Avery was directly in front of me and Samantha was sitting to the right of her. Megan was throwing the dishes in the sink before she had to leave for work. Now eating my eggs, I feel Avery kick me under the table.

Stop it Avery. - I say with a bit of anger.

Megan, David is touching me with his stinky feet! - Avery Remarks

Your the one with stinky feet. Maybe you should change socks more then once a year. - I remark with a smart-ass tone

If you think her feet stink maybe I should put my running socks in your pillow. I bet they reek.  - Samantha States

Stop acting like children and behave, I have to get going to work I'll see you later.  - Megan says before heading out the door.

Its just me and you now bro. -Avery says in her bratty tone.

At this time I continue eating my breakfast. I am about to get up and leave when Sarah comes down the stairs.  

Sarah is one year younger then me but is still quite the woman. Standing at 5'8 with a beautiful curved average frame, long wavy golden hair slightly past her shoulders, blue eyes and has an ass that makes it hard not to stare. Having D breast didn't hurt her beauty either. She was by far the most beautiful girl in my immediate family, on top of all this she had no problem being popular at school, that's probably why she is captain of the cheer team. She was always trying to look the best and go with the crowds. That's why I loved messing with her, the result of that is she kinda hates me now.

Hey Sarah, get lost in your closet again? - I said trying to get under her nerves.

Shut up dip-shit. - Sarah snapped back at me.

You two ready to go? - Sarah said to her sisters.

Yeah let me grab my bag. - Avery said.

Samantha and Avery getting up grabbing there backpacks and things.

I am actually going to run to school today, I want to get a few extra miles in today. - Samantha said.

Suit yourself. - Sarah says heading out the door with Avery.

Samantha was not long behind them.

See you later bro. - Samantha yells before rushing out the door.

I am now alone, the way I prefer it. About 2 years ago I stopped going to school because of my social anxiety and instead now study at home. Its very peaceful here while there at school, I tend to read a few chapters in a book before doing my online courses. My sisters besides Megan don't know but I'm studying for my entrance exam for MIT. I finished high school about a year ago now. Tomorrow I'm getting up at 3'am to catch a flight down to the campus to talk with an adviser. Besides Megan my sisters think I'm going up to see my Uncle for a week.

The day when by fast as I studied till dinner. At dinner time I made pasta for everyone. Dinner when like most dinners at our house. We watched some TV then went our separate ways for the night. Avery was going to soccer practice, Sarah driving her then going to the club, and Samantha going out for her 40 mile run. I don't know how she runs in this heat, Its fucking 96 Degree's out there. Anyways Megan got home at 8:30 like normal and heated up some dinner for herself.

By now you have probably noticed the lack of my mother or father. Unfortunately our father John was killed when his private Jet went down over the pacific ocean. He worked at home on inventions for Jodex Enterprises, he was actually on a business flight back home when his plane went down. After his death though Jodex came and took all his work leaving his lab just an empty room. My mother how ever never really wanted children, she was always too involved in her work. It was our dad that basically raised us and even convinced my mother to have us. To this day she pays us little attention, now the CTO of a big company.

Anyways after dinner I headed up to my room to finish packing, after stuffing my suitcase I shoved it into my closet for the night to get it out of the way. It was around 10'ish so I decided that I should hit the sack since I have a big day tomorrow.

Little did he know how big his day was going to be.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know your thoughts/suggestions.