- Text Size +
Giantess Jenny killed me

 

Jenny picked me up as usual in her shiny pink Ford Mustang at the corner of Wessex and Jackson at 2pm.

Sitting in the front passenger seat I immediately noticed her erotic perfume wafting over toward me.

Before we set off to our favourite country spot she lent over and kissed me softly on the lips, I could smell her freshly applied red lipstick as her sticky lips demanded my attention.

 

 

I noticed that today she was looking sexier than usual; she had on a short black leather skirt, a cream silk blouse, which displayed her bosom unashamedly and She was wearing a sexy pair of black knee length leather boots that exited me to the point of distraction, I kept stroking and feeling the soft smooth leather and touching the stiletto heel tip and the cruel pointed toe throughout the short journey to our final destination.

 

When we finally arrived in our secret deserted secluded spot I was very aroused and it wasn’t long before Jenny had pushed back the reclining seat and I had mounted and entered her and was enjoying fantastic sex with this sensual leather clad goddess.

After we had finished I sat back in my seat to gathered my thoughts, Jenny asked me if I wanted a drink, I said yes, and she produced a bottle of apple juice, which I gratefully guzzled down, it was warm and sweet and now I think about it tasted a bit odd.

 

Jenny lit up a cigarette and smiled to herself as she smoked, she let a cloud of creamy smoke slowly escape from her sexy open mouth only to recapture it and draw it back into her lungs, I asked what was so funny and she replied “oh nothing” I thought I heard her say “yet” quietly under her breath, I took no notice and sat back in my seat and relaxed.

 

Jenny remarked to me that today was the last time she wanted to date me, I said I was confused and upset why she wanted to end our relationship as we got on so well, she went on to say that it was because she had started to love me it was time for me to become part of her and she had chosen today for that to happen.

 

She then turned toward me and said “it’s time to become one”, suddenly she looked bigger than usual and I noticed that I felt a bit weird in my stomach, which I remarked upon to Jenny, she announced clinically, “that was probably the effects of the shrinking potion I have given you starting to work”, “shrinking potion,” I asked, yeh! Shrinking potion, I’m shrinking you down to about the size of my thumbnail and I’m going to swallow you alive so you can become part of my body forever and you will never have to leave me; it’s what I do to all the men in my life when I love them and they love me and they tell me that they want to be with me always, it’s like granting a wish or a reward for your loyalty, so you’ll like that won’t you She said? I laughed to myself in disbelief but soon I realised the seat felt very large and either Jenny had grown to an incredible size or was I shrinking as she promised.

 

I stretched out my arm to open the car door to escape but Jenny immediately pressed a button and the door locked making me her prisoner.

Not much point in trying to escape now it’s too late she said to me evilly, just relax and let the potion work on you, face up to it, today I am going to swallow you whole and digest you in my tummy.

At this point I became slightly drowsy and found myself staring up at a Jenny who by now was a gorgeous giantess who unaware to me had plotted my death.

The more I struggled the faster I seem to shrink down; I was about six inches big by now.

 

Jenny nonchalantly sat at the wheel of her car applying her brown lipstick to her full lips then added some lip gloss which looked fantastic, I thought to myself I would soon be in that wet mouth and became very exited at the prospect of this happening. 

As she had promised I was now only about a half an inch small and found myself slipping down the back of the soft pink leather car seat, panicking I shouted up at Jenny who probably couldn’t hear my tiny squeaky voice.

Luckily she noticed my plight and I watched as her powerful giant fingers gently plucked me from danger, fingers, which up to today were petite and sexy and would easily fit into my hands as I held and gently kissed each one, were now enormous and could have crushed me easily.

 

I’ll have to put you somewhere safe until I eat you later Jenny said to herself coldly under her breath, “I know” she remarked and dropped me in the pocket of her silk shirt.

It felt fantastic in there and I felt safe and the feel of the silk and the pulsating of her large bosom sent me to sleep.

I awoke to find she had been placed inside one of her black stiletto shoes for safe keeping, I was right at the front of the toe, the smell of leather and feet turned me on and I excitedly masturbated there and then, I didn’t realise that Giantess Jenny had picked up the shoe and was watching me defile myself.

She laughed and tipped me into her giant hand, I felt miniscule lying in her palm and wondered what was going to happen to me next as she was wearing very tight surgical gloves which were soft and smelt very clinical.

 

Jenny said to me in a matter of fact voice that I needed to be bathed before consumption and went on to explain that she preferred a live meal and hoped I enjoyed my death by her gastric juices, she went on to say she liked to feel her snack moving around in her stomach and hoped I wouldn’t disappoint her.

Jenny produced a bowl of warm soapy water and placed it by my side and said she wanted to let me have a last bath, she ordered me to strip and when I had she removed my little clothing she placed them in the bin.

She plucked me up and dropped me in the water and I started to swim around, as it was quite a big bowl.

 

After a few minutes I felt Jenny’s giant surgical fingers push me under the water and held me there, just making sure you’re clean all over she said coldly.

She watched me bathe for about 10 minutes and suddenly snatched me from the water and placed me in a paper towel and patted me dry.

It’s time she said as she picked me up in her rubber gloved fingers, she stood up and held me up about 6 inches from her lips and spoke softly to me, she said that I had been a good boyfriend and an excellent lover but now it was time for us to become one, as she spoke I was watching her lips they were wet and shiny and I could see her perfect moist tongue moving as she talked to me.

 

 

By this time I wanted to be in her mouth and to be swallowed alive.

She drew me closer to her gigantic lipstick mouth and her lips started to part, I felt the warmth of her breath and in a split second I was inside her powerful maw and felt the tepid sticky wetness of her saliva covered tongue coat me with dribble in readiness to be swallowed and sent down her terrible throat.

I was in ecstasy at this point and orgasmed without even touching my penis.

Just then with a jerk I was at the back of her throat and as she opened her mouth for the last time there was enough daylight for me to see down inside her red pulsating gullet, I was enjoying it in her wet mouth but longed to be coursing down her oesophagus and into oblivion, so I voluntarily jumped down her gullet for the onward journey in to her stomach and absorption.

Her throat was a warm sticky tunnel of death and I felt like I had been on my journey for ages when I felt myself covered by a torrent of what I thought was red wine which speeded up my appointment with death rapidly, downward nearer and nearer to her belly I travelled and with a plop fell into her tummy which pulsated and churned like hell itself.

I became scared and started to cry and tried to escape which was a futile gesture on my part, I just slipped around in the darkness and then felt the burning sensation as Jenny’s stomach sensed a meal and covered me all over with her corrosive juices of death.

I drifted into unconsciousness but I made the effort to wriggled for a few minutes remembering that Jenny enjoyed the feeling of her live meal performing a dance of death for the last time from within her belly and hoped she might think favourable of me for doing this. 

 

Jenny lay naked on her bed apart from her leather boots and played with herself whilst her body digested me, she patted her stomach licked her lips and burped.

Lighting up a cigarette she turned and glanced at my photograph, which was in a gilded frame on the side table, she reached over and removed the photograph and then walked casually over to a chest by the window and opened it, dropping my picture inside it fell onto about one hundred other pictures of other men who like me were probably now part of Giantess Jenny.

Just then from the street below a jogger had stopped upon noticing Jenny at her window asked her if he could have a glass of water, Jenny’s face contorted into laughter and she licked her pouting lips asking the athlete if he liked apple juice?

 

The end.