- Text Size +
Story Notes:

PDF file with picture here: www.patreon.com/squashed123

Download PDF to view. This is a short story about a painting incorporated in the file with the creators permission. The painting belongs to BlueRune93. You can find the original here, and I strongly suggest that you do because it is a lot bigger than in the PDF file and you get to see all the amazing detail: http://bluerune93.deviantart.com/art/Giantess-Ogress-611479183

BlueRune93 does some pretty amazing work overall and I suggest you give his DA profile a look as well: http://bluerune93.deviantart.com/

This is a fantasy giantess story about an ogress and her life.

 

 

 

The humans who lived by the ancient ruins on Altheron were queer and unusual. Run had no illusions about that. After she had one day shown up at their doorstep, their society had been changed forever.

A cult was formed that was dedicated to worshipping the giant ogress and brought them many sacrifices from other villages or those that refused to worship. Many prisoners were chained to the ground. The ogress often ate these morsels before being worshipped by her slaves, but today she simply sat down on them and crushed them into the dirt and stone. She then awaited her daily sacrifices to be brought to her to use as she willed, smirking at the moans and wails of the slaves she had attached to her crude, worn leather that she wore. She wore slaves as earrings, who quickly became deaf due to the powerful booming of her voice, thus they no longer made any noise themselves and just waited to starve and die. The other slaves were tied to the various parts of leather and cloth she wore and had to endure the smell and musk of their goddess soaking up the sweat of their deity and praying for a quick death.



The stone plate that served as a sacrificing altar was slick with blood and guts beneath her rump. Man was too tiny and frail to take Run's weight. She was used to that though. It had always been this way. Every living thing was smaller than her, to her knowledge. And that was good. She didn't know what she would do if fate had determined that she be as small and helpless as them. Whom would she eat then, whom would she crush and torture.

The black-robed priests sang their queer, praising songs to her. She didn't mind them. She didn't mind letting them live in order to receive sacrifices either. It made the whole thing that much easier. Not that killing tiny things was hard, but it could be annoying when there were many of them who scattered and ran in many directions at once. Focusing on singular ones to play with them meant a successful escape for others. Run hated that.

A priest dragged another sacrifice up the steps. Run took him and regarded him in between her fingers. He was a young man but old enough to have family, occupation and all those useless things the tiny beings clung to. That, Run could not understand. Had she found herself so tiny and insignificant she would have tried and lived in the shadows like a tiny worm should. By binding themselves to specific places, kin and human illusions of grandeur, all the tiny things ever accomplished was to be easy pickings for her. But it made sense that they would not act smart, she supposed. After all, their heads, like the rest of them, was just so pathetically small.

While thinking she had already absent-mindedly put the man in her mouth, she noticed. He screamed in there as he could, Run's acidic spittle already burning the skin off his flesh. It took a while but she could dissolve a human being that way if she chose to. When she sucked it was over in seconds, as was the case when she chose to chew. A giant ogress needed a little variety in her life, else it was prone to become dull. She could go from place to place, eat tiny creatures and sleep the rest of the day but as much as she enjoyed that on some days, it just wouldn't do to do the same thing every day.

The tiny man's screaming was cut short when she swallowed him alive. She didn't know exactly what awaited him down below but judging by the fuzz things made after she swallowed enough of them it could not be pleasant. She chuckled at the thought and a burp escaped with it. Her belly was full of air. She was hungry. She shouldn't have sat on her sacrifices but today she was not going to fill her gut with humans. Elves, she thought, her mouth watering. Today she'd eat some elves.

There were a few villages in between Altheron and the giant forest in which they dwelled. It was not too much of a distance to her, but if the hunger would get too bad she'd eat a few villagers on the way. She'd crush some of them today but not destroy all of them. That way she could come back again another day and play with them some more, or just eat them.

She rose and priests fell to their knees in awe of her.

“Good.” She boomed over them as was her custom. “Next time, more.”

Their faces were pained but they had understood. Ever more. Run demanded that. It wouldn't do to let them go idle. In any case, more things to eat and crush were always better.

The ground shook underneath her step, her heavy leather sandals leaving deep imprints in the ground. She decided to crush a priest, just for good measure, to show the people of Altheron that she had not gone soft. Her golden eyes found one of them, hooded robe, pointy stick and all, sufficiently distant from any others. Run took her leave and his life with her first step. The pathetic little being crumbled beneath her weight and when her foot left the ground she saw the splotch of flattened gore he had become.

The priests cried and prayed for mercy, but they could only do so to Run's swinging, blood-smeared buttocks from behind.

The day was pleasant, warm. Spring was spreading it's arms wider now. The air was fresh, full of smells and the songs of birds. When Run marched through a patch of forest it all stopped at once, tiny birds flapping their wings to escape, her sandals reducing trees to kindling beneath them.

By a small river, Run regarded her own reflection on the water. She liked what she saw, her newest adornments dangling helplessly from her earlobes. She liked to be pretty and they accompanied the skulls she used to braid some of her hair and the golden metal rings perfectly. She had a huge one through her nose that she particularly liked, and two others through her right ear. In good time she would get some for her left ear too, she decided.

For that she would have to visit the Orclings again. They were always quarrelsome and their antics could amuse Run to no end. They did not taste particularly good though, tough, squat and hairy as they were. Their Goblins were a little more tender but barely had any meat on them.

Humans were better in that regard and more numerous by half. Perhaps that was why they did what they did. Run could already see their fields from a distance. They were spotted with men putting seeds into the ground. From the seedlings plants would grow at some point during the year which the humans harvested and ate or fed to their animals which would at some point be butchered and eaten in turn as well. Run found the idea of eating plants pathetic but perhaps the little creatures had no other choice.

If they ceased their labour, the orcs would have next to no one they could raid, the elves no one to produce metals to trade with them and Run much fewer creatures she could crush and devour.

“Run!” The peasants greeted her when she arrived over them.

They had seen her much too late, as usual. Her long, powerful legs carried her swiftly across the land, so swiftly in fact, that the lesser beings oft did not seem to be able to fathom it. They weren't greeting her in truth, but rather shouting each other some potent advice in order to stay alive. Since it was what humans always said when she came for them, Run had taken it as her name. She needed a name, she supposed, and Run was as good as any.

“Hmm!” She grunted over them, pleased.

There were three dozen and none seemed inclined to put up a fight today. Sometimes they tried, wielding their tiny metal and wooden sticks at her. They broke much as easily as their beholders though and so it was a fools quest they were undertaking. Nonetheless, it was an entertaining one from time to time.

“Argh!” One peasant screamed when Run's sandal buried him in the earth and seeds his people made their living off.

Most screamed, with terror. It was their way of dealing with the situation. Run flattened three more under her heavy footfalls and cut off the escape route of a fourth. The scrawny, young, yellow-haired female was frantic but not a screamer. Her tiny face was wet with tears that must have blurred her vision because after she attempted the left and then the right way around Run's foot, she backed away only to bump into Run's other.

This part took time but Run loved it nonetheless. The tiny, helpless thing beneath her knew that there was no escape. In that moment, Run had all the power in the world. Tiny, almost indistinguishable eyes looked up to her huge, golden ones.

“Please!” The girl begged crying and fell to her knees.

Run sighed with pleasure before guiltily biting her lip. She knew she should go eat. Her belly was empty and yet she got that certain itch in between her legs that she got sometimes. It was getting stronger by the second. That place, betwixt her legs, looked very much like a human female's, only much larger. Whenever it got that tingling feeling it demanded to be touched, soft and tenderly at first but quicker and rougher after. Run had long since discovered that using a human or an elf for that purpose was immensely pleasurable and best it be a young, soft, innocent one, old enough to understand but young enough to dread the experience. The young ones always clung to life the hardest and that made them so much more fun to kill.

Five was not a high death toll for any of Run's visits to any village, but perhaps today she'd do something else to terrify rather than crushing and killing more of them. She bent and picked the crying girl up with her fingers.

By now they were almost alone, the other peasants having run away to their village. Today, Run decided that she would like an audience. Bits of stockade enclosed a throw of wooden houses with straw roofs, the whole thing perhaps covering an area loosely of two steps by one. The huts did not provide them any shelter from Run but the fools sought them anyway.

She stepped on the first on her way in, crushing the structure flat along with any occupants.

'Come out.' She thought. 'Come out and watch me do this thing to one of yours.'

The place between her legs was wet and moist, swollen in demand of being fed a live. Only the lack of onlookers displeased her.

“Come out!” She bellowed and stomped another hut to have it explode in a gust of splinters and straw.

No one dared, the stupid, pathetic bugs.

“Come out!” She roared. “Come out or I'll crush every single one of you!”

The slaves on her body wailed and moaned in distress, unable to cover their ears against her voice. The girl between Run's thumb and forefinger was crying the loudest.

“Father! Mother! Help me! Please!” She screamed.

What Run's mighty voice and destruction could not have accomplished, the tiny, female pleas did. By now aware that Run was not on a rampage, timid faces emerged at the entrances of the primitive dwellings and soon tiny feet were shuffling forward to fill her view.

“Bessa!” Voices cried at the girl in dismay, a group of family in particular.

They were all crying now, but the tiny girl's kin thrice as much. Grey haired and balding, the father was slumped forwards, incapable to save his daughter this time. The mother was of the same yellow hair as Bessa, only she was so distraught that she seemed near to pull it out with her hands. Four siblings huddled against their parents, all of age bar one who was close nonetheless. Bessa seemed to be the eldest daughter and second eldest child overall. All of them would understand what Run was doing soon enough. And it would be good.

Run crouched, spreading her legs towards all of them. The girl fought in her grasp feebly. Her free hand pulled the ragged dress off her unfortunate plaything before lifting the heavy leather loin cloth that covered her own nether parts.

“No! No!” The mother cried and begged over and over again.

There wasn't so much disgust as terror and helplessness in all their faces. Run could not wait another heartbeat or else she feared she might rip apart. Her nether lips were slick and moist and covered tiny Bessa quickly in their slime. From Run's mouth escaped a gasp of pleasure when weak, minuscule hands fought against her.

Two fingers were enough to pin the girl against her sweet spot and rub her on it gently. Run closed her eyes for a moment relishing in the tiny struggles and kicks. She couldn't push too hard or else she'd crush her toy too early but it wasn't soon ere her body demanded more. Faster, she thought, that would be the solution.

Now the tiny arms and legs were all but flailing around helplessly, Bessa travelling up and down Run's labia with frightening speed. Run grunted, breathing heavily, observing the helpless family and their neighbours while pleasuring herself with one their own. She was nearing her climax, she could feel it, building up inside her like a thunderstorm.

It the heat of passion none counted for naught any more. She pushed over a patch of palisade, dropped her minuscule toy onto it and bestrode it. Her legs moved further apart and her pelvis lowered until her knees, legs, buttocks and sex were all touching the ground. Some of Run's body slaves were crushed to paste beneath her lowering thighs.

Bessa was there, right where Run wanted her, wedged in between her nether lips. Run bucked her hips against the palisade, the wood creaking dangerously. Her soft labia buried the puny little girl but was soft enough not to crush her.

Forwards and backwards Run moved her hips, grinding, panting like a dog. She did it harder and harder, jolts of pleasure shooting up her spine until at last the sweet relief came with a last, violent grind that squelched tiny Bessa out of existence and smeared her corpse all along the wood.

It took a long time for Run to cool off this one. The villagers were shocked, trembling. No one said a word, only the family's endless crying echoing in the silence. Run massaged her huge, heavy breasts to prolong the pleasure. In between them there was a man hung up on strings to either wrist. He was pretty worn from whenever the gargantuan mounds of flesh moved and heaved but he was still alive when Run pressed her breasts together to smear him in between them. They were soft but eventually they squelched his puny body into mush.

Run gave a last grunt of approval before lifting herself off the dead, obliterated girl and moved on.

Feeding her nether parts from time to time was just as necessary as filling her belly, she reflected. Life was good to have provided little creatures to do it with. The next village was only a short while away but Run only stopped there to trample a few more fleeing peasants.

One boy was on horse, riding the plough animal like a madman, Run's stomping feet heavy in pursuit. She wouldn't let him divert from the way she was going and stepped in his path whenever he tried. After the animal beneath him tired out and got too slow for Run's patience she embedded horse and rider equally in her footprint. After that it wasn't long before she stood in front of the forest of the elves.

The trees were gigantic here, even to her, many times her height with trunks so thick that even she could not uproot them unless they were rotting. High above, they formed a canopy of dark, green leaves that swallowed much of the light. Luckily, there were next to no branches at Run's height, or else she might have never been able to enter here in the first place.

Her golden, ogrish eyes adapted to the twilight quickly. So long as there was a little light and not complete darkness she could see fine. Her belly rumbled violently and she cursed herself for a fool now that she was here. Finding elves could take hours for the forest was huge and they were tiny and scattered, living between the roots or in hollowed trees and some flimsy, delicate wooden structures.

Regardless, Run pressed on. She had a hunger for elves, their sweet blood and flesh. Perhaps she would get lucky and stumble on one of their settlements quickly. Their people was one of hunters and gatherers, ancient, confusing rites and a demeanour that was nothing short of otherworldly. Sometime, somewhere, Run had heard the elves being called wise, remarkably intelligent creatures. To her understanding, nothing could be further from the truth. The ones she had ever encountered were even too stupid to fear her. Run recalled times when she had eaten elves one after the other while they just stood ogling at her with their big, curious eyes and pointy ears.

Humans at least had the wit to try and run away, futile or not that endeavour turned out in most cases. Orcs fought, or tried to as best they could, but started to treat with Run as soon as she had crushed sufficiently many of them. Elves were the queerest bunch of them all, tender, from the soles of their feet all the way up to their brains.

They were slightly taller than men but more slender, with not a hint of fat ever upon them. And all of them tasted young, regardless of their age. Run didn't even no if they aged at all, looking all alike as they were more or less. She couldn't wait to devour a few.

Already she was so deep into the forest that she could see neither sky nor fields nor plains any longer. The air was moist here and sounds echoed from the mighty trunks of the trees. The ground was rocky, covered with large patches of moss and mushrooms in places and every here and there, there were tiny trickles of water running healthily and merrily to nowhere in particular.

Run sighed, looking about for something to quench her hunger.

“You big, stupid ogress!” A tiny voice squeaked accusingly.

In an instant Run could feel her blood boil with anger. She was looking for elves, a rare enough breed as they were, and now she had encountered an even rarer one. Worse yet, she new the voice, having dealt with it before.

The fairy glowed in foggy, pink light, fluttering her tiny wings in front of Run's face. Run was barely able to see her hadn't it been for the light. A fairy would barely fill the fist of a human being she was so tiny.

“Isn't it enough that you terrorized those poor villagers?! Must you disturb our peace as well?! What have the elves ever done to you? Or anyone for that matter?”

Run had only ever encountered a handful of fairies in her life but most just fluttered away in complete and utter terror, trying to warn others of her approach. Trixie was worse and about to make Run's trip all but miserable. Endlessly the annoying speck of a creature would dance around her head and berate her.

Whenever Run tried to smash her, Trixie would just flutter away. The air displaced by Run's huge, green hands was enough to safely push her out of the way anyway. Nonetheless Run grabbed for her angrily, but as usual, the tiny fairy escaped from in between her fingers ere she could crush her.

“Think you can squish me, huh? You stupid, green monster!” The taunts rang much too loudly for such a puny, little thing.

Fairies were magical creatures capable to do all kinds of weird things. None of their mind games ever worked on Run, but their other tricks could be annoying. Trixie proved the truth of that when suddenly ranks were barring her path in between two trees.

Snorting with rage and frustration, Run ripped them apart and moved on in search for food.

“I am speaking to you, you big, old meanie!” The tiny fairy objected.

“Go away!” Run hissed.

“Oh, uh.” The fairy fluttered in front of Run's face. “How about, no?!”

Ranks grabbed for Run's ankle to bring her to a fall but weren't even strong enough to break her stride.

“How many have you killed today, huh?” Trixie went on and blew an annoying gust of wind into Run's eyes. “And for what?”

Run hadn't bothered to count.

“Help me!” One of the body slaves pleaded weakly.

Trixie's face was too tiny to see the expression on her face but Run sensed that she had only noticed the human beings now.

She gasped, flitting over to the talker and then back to Run's face: “Let them go this instant, you hear me?!”

Run halted, looking deeply into the tiny, pink light, full of hate. From her waistband she plucked a dark-skinned human and lifted him to her mouth, never taking her eyes off Trixie. Trixie could turn Run sheer mad, but that didn't mean that Run had no means by which to return the courtesy.

“No!” Trixie shouted and rushed to the man, futilely trying to wrench him out of Run's grasp.

Even if Run's fingers hadn't been a million times stronger than her, she could have never hoped to lift and carry the man on her wings. Before the fairy could pull some magic trick Run plunged the little morsel into her mouth.

“No!” Trixie screamed again and almost rushed towards Run's lips in hopes of saving him.

She stopped herself though, well aware that it might only require a little lick from Run to devour her then. She was helpless and that was good. To taunt the annoying pest further, Run pushed the man past her lips, holding him with her front teeth. He was screaming in agony, his skin steaming with the acid of her spittle.

“Why do you always have to be so mean?!” Trixie was sheer mad with empathy for Run's living little morsel.

Run gave an evil, uncaring smile, sucked the man into her maw and chewed him noisily. Fairies were very inapt when it came to swearing but the tirade that followed was almost orcish, bar the profanities orcs seemed unable to express themselves without.

Run chuckled. Turning tables on Trixie was more fun than she had expected. She wrenched off another body slave and dangled him over her maw. It was just another human man with a loin cloth.

“Stop eating them! They are people, not food?!”

Run had an idea.

“I'll stop.” She vowed, lying. “I'll let all of them go. I won't even crush them. All you have to do is fly into my mouth and let me eat you instead.”

Trixie would dissolve into nothing as soon as she touched Run's tongue, she judged, but what she lacked in meat she would make up in satisfaction. Nothing would please Run more than to devour the tiny pest.

“I wonder what you taste like.” She added with a wet smack of her lips beneath the dangling man's legs.

“Please save us!” Somebody called somewhere on her body. But from the fairy there was only silence.

“Aha!” Run laughed evilly.

She loosened her grip on the man but he clung to her fingers like a madman, her opened maw beneath him, the giant, pink, flexing tongue, pools of acidic saliva and sharp, pointy teeth that could rip any man apart in a heartbeat.

Sighing, she lowered him just far enough before her teeth snapped shut around his waste.

“Aaargh!” He screamed in pain and Run gave another chuckle.

Trixie screamed as well, as funny and pathetic her high-pitched squeaking sounded. Mad with rage the pink light rushed towards Run's lips to pull at the human fingers of a flailing hand.

Run opened her teeth and shot forward all at once, sucking the man onto her tongue in an effort to catch the fairy with him. When she saw the pink light re-emerge before her eyes she sucked on her puny, little morsel in anger, dissolving it to mush.

“Why are you so big?!” Trixie spat at her. “Why is the world so terribly unfair?!”

Run didn't think herself big, most of the time. It was that the world around her was small, all except for this forest and it's trees. It had always been this way as far as she could recall and she didn't find it unfair either. The way it was, it allowed her to do as she pleased, crush, eat and abuse smaller things as she desired. There was only one of her, far as she knew, and many of them, so it was only fair, no?

To them individually, it dawned on her, it must have felt terribly unfair though. After all, all the tiny creatures ever got to see was their own tiny, pathetic perspective. And then, oft as not, life as they experienced it was cut suddenly short when Run showed up to do with them as she liked.

She wrenched off another slave and put him on the ground before her.

“Here.” She grunted. “I give you a human. Save him.”

Trixie bolted down towards him, trying to make him find his feet. The slave was much too weak however after dangling endlessly from Run's garb. She lifted her foot and trod down on both of them, squashing the man out of existence against the cold, hard stone.

Trixie shot out from under her sole in the last instant, crying helplessly.

“Pardons.” Run grinned. “I didn't watch my step. Here, have another one.”

She repeated the same game, putting him on the ground, letting the fairy try her useless efforts and crushing the man under her foot.

Then she laughed and took still another. She got a woman this time around, she saw, none that it mattered. This one she flicked at the fairy, laughing. She hadn't expected to hit and wouldn't have had Trixie not rushed to try to catch the woman in an attempt to save her from falling to her death.

It all happened in split seconds. The pink light collided with the human body with an high pitched “oof!” sound. The woman flew on, propelled by Run's flick, while Trixie tumbled slowly towards the ground, disoriented. Smack! Run lunged forward and slammed her hands together in a thunderous clap.

She could barely believe her eyes when she found the pink glimmer stuck against the palm of her hand. It flickered, weakening, on and off.

Stupefied, she brought her hand to her eyes. It was hard to maker her out but when the light went off Run could see the fairy's features. She was stuck against Run's skin by her smashed legs, pelvis and wings. There was no blood. The crushed body matter was rather like goo.

“Please, Run!” Trixie begged weakly. “Don't kill me, I beg you!”

She was crying even harder than before, now in fright for her own life. The sheer amount of vengeful satisfaction was almost overtaking. Run played out scenario after scenario in her mind.

“Don't crush me, I can recover, please!”

Run's breathing was heavy. Her mouth was dry. All it would take now was a finger and Trixie would be nothing more than a smear. She told her as much by lifting a fingertip above her broken form as if to crush her.

“No, please!” Trixie begged again, trying to squirm herself loose from the smashed half of her body.

Run lowered the finger a little more.

“Run, please, we can talk about this!”

“How long till you recover?” Her voice rattled the tiny thing's head.

“Midnight!” Trixie squirmed. “Till midnight and I'll be whole again if you don't kill me!”

That was all the time Run required. She was anxious over whether it was the truth however. To make sure, she should end the annoying fairy now but it was the way in which to do it that plagued her. Trixie was just so tiny. Run would barely be able to handle her without crushing the puny, little thing.

“If you don't want me to crush you, you owe me a favour, don't you think?”

Trixie started sobbing: “Please, Run, don't make me do this! Just let me live!”

Run collected a wad of spittle on her tongue and went to lick the broken fairy off her hand. Trixie quivered with her sobs in panic, trying to squirm away to no avail.

“Turn left here!” She cringed in the last moment, crying again. “Then left again at the waterfall. You will find elves there.”

Scared to death, Trixie had spoken the truth. Run first found the waterfall, an idyllic place were water fell down a huge rock into a small, deep pond, and then the elves, going about their daily business.

Two of them who were carrying a beautifully carved wooden chest dropped their load and pointed at Run when she emerged between the massive, towering tree trunks.

Elven architecture was so flimsy that Run had trouble believing the pointy-roofed houses she saw. The wood was carved so thin in places that the whole thing might just as well have been of sticks. There were some caves too, she saw, underneath and between the thick, strong roots.

Some of the elves didn't even bother with her and just carried on what they were doing. Every one of them had a purpose and they followed it almost mindlessly. A few were sitting around, playing music on harps and wooden flutes. Still others seemed to just sit and enjoy life, but the way they did it even this seemed to have something purposeful. The aura of eerie peacefulness was palpable and bewildering to Run beyond anything she had ever seen. This was also the largest elven community she had ever encountered.

Intruding here had something awkward, unpleasant, embarrassing about it, so much so that she had almost followed the urge of turning heel and going the way she had come. A rumble in her belly reminded her why had come here however, and she would not leave without it.

The lack of fear was unsettling. She stepped right into their midst, almost timidly, and there was next to no disruption.

“Hey.” A female elf waved at her sweetly from the ground before turning back to harp player she was listening to.

“Do not do this.” Trixie pleaded weakly, barely audible any more.

Run was desperate to cause some kind of reaction. She crouched and plucked up the harp player with her fingers before squelching him in between her teeth. The listeners looked surprised and startled for a second before each of them got up, shrugged, dusted themselves off and went about their business, not even hurrying.

Grunting, Run lifted a foot and trod half of them flat beneath her. The ground was soft and mossy but her weight turned their bodies to pulp all the same. The others turned, looked, exchanged a few words and went on as though nothing had happened.

One elf came walking towards her though, not from the group but probably from one of the larger, multi-floored buildings at the back. He was striding through a white, wooden pagoda, crested with white roses blossoming to the full before halting in front of her.

Some elves wore leather or linen clothing in the colours of the forest, other wore robes, light shirts or dresses of some other, finer craftsmanship. This male elf's robes were thicker and deep, dark brown over a cream coloured gown that shimmered even in the twilight. His hands were tucked up in his sleeves and he wore neither dagger nor bow as some of the others did. His hair was long as a woman's, longer perhaps, and braided just as much.

“May I inquire as to the purpose of your visit?” He asked when he had come sufficiently close.

The gall of him was nothing short of baffling. Trixie gave a whimper from Run's hand but Run closed it to shut her up.

She forced herself to sound cold: “I'm here to fill my belly.”

“And step on my brothers and sisters, I see.” He nodded to her foot still resting atop the squashed corpses. “Is that not a waste?”

“There's enough of you to get me full.” She spat, finally able again to employ real anger. “And when I'm done I can wipe out all of you if it pleases me.”

“So you can.” He inclined his head. “There is much and more a being of your tremendous proportions could do.”

She thought to know what he was hinting at and gave him a pitiless frown: “Save your words, elf, you will not turn me good by talking to me.”

He sighed and nodded, showing his understanding. Suddenly he turned, raised his head and clapped his hands twice in quick succession. Run peered around expecting some kind of elaborate attack, a trap, something of that nature, or else that everyone would start to scatter and try their luck hiding in the forest.

Instead, all labour was halted and from every nook and cranny more elves poured out into the open. Soon, there was easily a thousand of them, all coming over, assembling before her as one huge mass. They all looked at her while whispering to each other behind their hands. She could see some giggling.

Confronted with so many tiny morsels Run's gut roared and rumbled, demanding to be filled at last. She shrugged, more to herself than anyone else and reached right into the crowd. Flailing bodies stuck in between her fingers but there was no screaming, just some oh's and ah's from the crowd.

Run filled her mouth and chewed them in bewilderment. Elven meat was sweetest indeed. With their taste on her tongue the tension finally faded. She was the huge, evil, angry ogress and she ate and crushed whoever she liked, whether they understood it or not.

She took another handful of elves.

“Wise Master?” A tiny female elf approached the one who had been speaking. “Will she eat all of us?”

Her voice was innocent and naïve so much that there was not a drop of fear in it. It sounded almost like a mundane inquiry.

“No.” The male elf replied softly. “She will be full long before that. But she means to kill the rest of us anyway.”

“Oh.” The female cocked her head sweetly. “But doesn't that mean that we, uh...stop existing?”

There was bewilderment but still no fear. Run observed them, chewing her third handful of their queer people.

“I fear so.” He sounded mildly sad. “Think of her as an orc, only much larger.”

“I don't like orcs.” She frowned. “Shouldn't we maybe shoot arrows at her?”

He laughed generously and gave her head a gentle stroke with the back of his hand.

“And to what end, my sweet?” He gestured towards Run's towering form. “We would all die anyway. All of us die, sooner or later. If it is today, then so be it.”

The female elf nodded and even thanked him for the preposterous advice. Run opened her fist with Trixie and gave her a long hard look.

“Why are they so strange?” She inquired harshly.

The fairy squirmed with discomfort: “They are elves. What do you expect? They don't do logic. All they know is love and peace and purpose. Orcs they will fight when they come logging and they'll shoot a stray arrow or two at humans but their kind has no way of dealing with you. They are just too different.”

With an echoing thud, Run let herself fall onto her behind.

“Please leave some of them alive at least.” Trixie pleaded. “The forest needs them.”

“I fart on your forest.” Run grunted in reply.

But as much as she said and meant that, she couldn't deny that the place had something. It was utterly new to her of course. She didn't know peace. All her life was violence, force and killing. She was feared wherever she went, except when she went eating elves. But before today, she had never had a meaningful conversation with any of them and did not get to eat them often in the first place since they were hard to find.

“Is that you I hear speaking there, Trixie?” The female elf asked before Run's train of thought had finished.

“Yes, Viera!” Trixie squeaked. “Listen to me! You all need to run away and hide now!”

The fairy had finally changed her mind it seemed and Run was most displeased about that.

“You little...” She closed her fist once more and growled into it but the tiny elves showed no sign of comprehension.

“Run?” The little elf called Viera asked perplexed. “Why would we do that?”

“Incidently, Run is the name of our visitor.” The monumental fool with the baffling title of Wise Master spoke up.

“Oh!” Viera exclaimed happily. “Hello Run!”

This one had the intelligence of a human child or something below that still, Run thought. Somehow she felt the situation exceedingly escape her control, unable to come to terms with it.

“Run is an ogress.” The Wise Master went on. “She eats and crushes people.”

That was the first sensible thing that man had said so far. To prove that statement Run picked up a single elf from the crowd, sat her on her tongue and swallowed her.

This time Viera's “oh” was less enthusiastic.

“But...” She frowned again, that stupid, blank, innocent, elven face. “But why does she do that?”

She laughed awkwardly afterwards, destroying all sensibleness her words might have had before.

“For pleasure, I'm sure.” The Wise Master replied with his fatherly demeanour.

Run burped and shook her head, unable to grasp a hold on these idiotic fools. Eat and go, she thought. It was either that or kill them all on spot but somehow she couldn't bare the thought of stomping them all beneath her without anyone falling into panic and at least trying to stay alive. And there were so many of them.

She grabbed another handful of elves and chewed them quickly but somehow they did not taste all that sweet any more. Worse yet, Viera wasn't finished being weird.

“I think if we make her like us we can all get what we want.” She proclaimed proudly. “We should show her some love.”

The Wise Master looked apologetic.

“I do not think she knows what that means, my sweet.” He said, putting a soft hand on Viera's shoulder.

“Then I will show her!”

This wasn't getting any better, Run understood when the puny, little creature came marching toward her with quick, eager strides.

“Sit tight!” She called up to Run's face as if there was anything else to do.

There was much else to do of course, plenty, in fact. But as things stood Run might just as well see where this was going. And it was going in between her legs.

“Relax!” Viera called up when she was going to clench her thighs together.

The gall of this girl, Run thought. By all rights, she should have crushed the elven female flat, eat until she was full and then kill everyone, including Trixie, before going back to being a menace toward humans. Next time the humans got a little boring Run would try the orcs again, for sure. They were nowhere near as delicate in taste but at least their actions had some sense to them, plus goblins could get even more afraid than humans.

Run froze in place like a stature. She didn't know what was happening. She was wasn't in control. Goose prickles rose on her hairless arms and legs. At first she thought she was being bewitched but somehow she doubted that. Something else was happening but it wasn't exactly comfortable either.

Viera walked in between Run's massive thighs and pulled the loin cloth apart to vanish behind it as if it were a curtain. Just a move forward, she told herself, and Viera would be flat as a pancake and all of this would be over. Still yet, she did not budge even though none of her wanted this.

But as soon as Viera touched her all of her wanted it at once.

“Oh, that is uh...” The dimwitted Wise Master was flustered and cleared his throat. “That is very nice of you Viera.”

A high-pitched squeal on innocent pleasure came from underneath Run's loin cloth in reply as well as rumbling grunt of approval from above. Two tiny hands and a tongue were working their way in between Run's nether folds. The pleasure was immediate and even though Run had already had that kind of fun today her body craved more of it now. That was unusual. Normally, Run only got herself off once every few weeks and that was sufficient to quell the urge.

That the tiny partner of this game for two players be the consensual one was a new thing entirely as well but Run's body did not object to it any more. Almost she had leaned back, resting on her hands to enjoy the thing a little bit better but that would have meant Trixie being crushed without notice. Run wouldn't have that.

All weirdness of the elves and the pleasure Viera was giving her aside, she was still an ogress.

“Run, no, no, no, please don't!” The tiny fairy begged when she was sucked off the green hand by a gargantuan mouth.

The infinitesimal thing did not dissolve as Run had expected at all. She seemed immune against the ogrish spittle. That was just as well though and Run enjoyed playing with the impossibly tiny thing in her mouth a little bit while enjoying Viera down below. The tiny elf was giving the word love a very important meaning indeed.

Run's fist clenched on the mossy ground in need of something to hold on to. Her breathing was ragged. Her leg ploughed forward through the soft ground, pushing elves aside left and right and killing two too stupid to get out of the way.

Run was panting, wreathing, soon she was grunting as well and then screaming at last. On her climax, she swallowed the broken, beaten up fairy at last.

When she looked down she saw the elves again, spread out before her. None of them had moved. They seemed to smile though and she smiled right back at them. She wasn't sure, but she thought she was beginning to understand.

-

Orclands, 150 Miles north of Altheron, Hammer Clan, Skull-Splitter Division. Three weeks later.

“Urgh?” Chieftain Hammerhand grunted into round.

“Slopdok!” Acknowledged the lead bone archer and hammered his fist into his head in salute.

“Bloody rat piss!” The goblin leader snarled. “This stinking reports can never be true! All she ever does is killing, argh!”

“Truth that! Raw!” Slobbered Urgh, the lead berserker. “All killing!”

Spittle ran down his massive lower jaw from where his hewers were too long for his lips. The chieftain growled but that did not mean anything in particular.

“Eh, it is true though, hergh.” The goblin scout scratched his stubbly brow. “She flattened all them damn loggers flat now.”

“We kill her!” Urgh proposed immediately, stroking the black, savage axe about his belt.

The chieftain banged his fist angrily on the table and grunted but said nothing.

“Urgh, you rotten horse corpse fucker, we need war machines for that!” The goblin leader interpreted the reaction. “No bloody, stinking elven forest lumber means no war machines big enough to kill her!”

Until then, the high shaman had said nothing but now he raised his ugly, grey-bearded face beneath the embroidered hood of his cloak: “Why does she protect the elves all of a sudden?”

The question was directed at the scout.

“Eh...” The goblin scratched his head once more. “She crushes and eats them humans as before, far as we now, heh. She goes to them elves for fucking. Licking her huge, pink cunny them whores they do. Suck on her toes as well or climb in her gob to get crunched.”

“Why in the name of the cheese beneath my foreskin didn't we think of that?” The goblin leader threw in but was ignored.

“Then we raid weak, pink humans till she starves, wrah!” The chieftain bellowed and the meeting was at a sudden end.