- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the group of kidnapped teenagers realize their situation, Elsa and Annie perform their first subject test.

 

CHAPTER IV – The Fall

 

Shock and terror spread onto the group of teens. Some were calling for their God, other were screaming their lungs out, other simply sat on the floor, unable to cope with what they just saw. However, many quickly realized where they were. This was not a warehouse. It was an aquarium. An empty aquarium, inside what seemed to be a room. No, an attic. But that wasn’t possible. How could it be? The only explanation was… No, that’s not possible!

“WELL, HELLO EVERYBODY!!! WELCOME, WELCOME!!!”

The teenagers covered their ears, screaming in pain. The booming voices were so loud that they could feel the soundwaves passing through their chests.

“Oooh, I see. Sorry, I guess I spoke too loud. Must have been the excitement. Don’t worry, me and my assistant will tone it down just for you.” Elsa started speaking more quietly.

“What did you do to us! Where are we!!!” Jessica was trembling. Greg hold her tightly, partly to comfort her, but also because he too was scared.

“They’re giants. They’re fucking giants, holy shit!!!” Ashley was one of the girls who fell on the ground.

“No, you idiot, they’re not giants, we shrunk!!!” Madison also visibly terrified, although she tried her best no to show it.

“We shrunk! Holy shit, we shrunk! We’re minuscule! What the hell! How did that happened!” Greg was holding Jessica tighter.

“What did you do to us, bitches!” Robert screamed.

Elsa and Annie were looking at the mini teens inside the aquarium, running around like a bunch of scared bugs.

“I wonder what are the saying” Annie asked “I can’t hear anything.”

“Of course you can’t Annie. Think for a second. They are the size of bugs. And behind a glass wall.” Elsa turned her back and reached for something. “Luckily for us, I have this. “

She showed to Annie what seemed to be an old MP3 player, with some modifications done to it. Namely, there was a small microphone that was connected on it. “Open the roof of the aquarium and watch the magic.”

The teens panicked as they saw the black roof of their prison disappear, and a huge hand holding a microphone approached them.

“AAAAH!!! Watch out!” Ashley and some other people were running to a corner of the aquarium. The rest of them kept shouting and screaming.

“Holy shit, I can hear them!” Annie exclaimed while putting one of the MP3 headphones, along with Elsa. Meanwhile, the teenagers covered again their hears in pain.

“Annie, be more quiet! You don’t want to deafen our test subjects!” Elsa said with a moderate tone.

“Ok, ok, sorry…” Annie whispered. Elsa turned her attention to the group.

“Anyways, as I was saying, hello everybody. How are you all doing? You must be wondering what happened to you. I can hear that some of you realized it already, but I’m going to explain it anyways for some of the … ahem… ‘slower’ people. You see, you were shrunk to the wonderful size of 1 centimeters (about 2/5 inches for the dimwits who never heard of metric). Not too small. Not too big. Just right. And all thanks to this wonderful machine right here.” She pointed towards the shrinking machine. ”Some of you probably recognize it, as I and my dear Annie went through the effort of bringing it into your respective locker rooms.”

“As for why? Well, you see, I grew tired of your disrespect toward my person. There is so much that I could accomplish, but all you baboons keep weighting me down, mocking me, ridiculing me. You never threated me as the person that I deserved to be treated. You never recognized my genius. You’re nothing more than a blob of hairless monkeys, following made up social norms, latching on the latest ‘trends’ because you lack any semblance of individuality. Well, no more. Now I am in charge. I am the one you should be following, the one you should obey. The one you should beg. I am you Queen.” Elsa said that last sentence with a cold, malicious tone in her voice.

“Yeah cunts, we’re own you now!“ Annie added.

“But don’t feel sad, my citizens. Because your Queen as a new purpose for all of you. You will all took part in a set of revolutionary scientific experiments, which will help my work in better understanding your condition at this size.”

As the group of frightened teenagers processed what was being said to them, Jessica pushed Greg aside and walked right below the microphone, shouting with all of her rage towards the sky.

“Listen here, you colossal whore!!! Who the FUCK do you think you are?!! Do you have any idea who my father is?!! When he finds out what you just did to us, he will demolish your house and turn it into a public restroom!!! And he will make sure you and you stupid parents are homeless!!! Turn us back to normal, or I swear I will make your life a living hell!!! I will make you eat shit!!! You and your imbecile friend!!! You fucking bitches!!!”

Everyone was in shock. They could not believe what Jessica just said. The girl was not used to be in a position of submission and she was clearly no handling it well.

“Jess, I don’t think threatening two giants like this is a really good idea.” Greg was becoming concerned for her girlfriend.

Annie put her hands on her mouth. She knew what was going to happen next was not going to be pleasant for Jessica.

Elsa on the other hand, did not seemed phased out by Jessica’s lashing out. In fact, she had a smirk on her face.

“Well, looks like we have our first volunteer.” Elsa quickly took out the microphone from the aquarium and reached her hand towards Jessica.

“What the… NOO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!” She started running the other way. Greg ran towards her, wanting to protect her, even though he knew there was not really anything he could to against a living colossus made of flesh and bones.

But it was too late. As soon as she realized, a thumb and an index finger the size of a school bus grasped her body, and she was immediately lifted from the ground. Jessica whole upper body was covered in a warm, oily membrane, which she quickly recognized as Elsa finger ridges. She tried to scream and move, but the pressure exerted on her upper body barely allowed to breath, let alone move her arms.

“JESSICAAAAA!!!! NOOOO!!!!” Greg screamed as he watched her girlfriend disappear between two fingers and was lifted towards the sky. The rest of the group went back into full panic mode.

As she was holding the miniature teenager, Elsa carefully grasped Jessica’s legs with her other hand, which were the only visible part of her body, and let go of her upper body on the other hand. This resulted in Jessica’s upper body being free, while dangling on her legs, which were now the body parts grasped by Elsa’s fingers.

“AAAAHH!!! HELP ME!!! AAHH!” Free of the pressure of Elsa’s fingers, Jessica shrieked like she never did in her entire life.

With her other hand, Elsa brought a voice recorder near her face and pressed on a button.

“Elsa’s log #001. We’re the 8th July, 2016. I am ready to proceed to our first experiment. Test subject is an 18 years old female. This is going to be an endurance test, in order to assess how much a shrunken person’s body can resist the stress of a fall. The hypothesis is that at a shrunken height of 1 centimeter, the subject weight should be around 50 milligrams which, considering the force of gravity and air resistance, should result in a non-fatal fall. Annie, are you ready?”

“Yes Elsa.” Annie started filming the poor teenager with a camcorder.

“What?!!! Fall?!!! NOOOO!!! NO!!! NO!! NO!!!” Jessica felt a sudden force as she was being lifted even higher, almost making her threw up. Elsa raised her arm as much as possible, while still holding the screaming 18 year old. Bellow her, the hard wood floor of the attic, and a certain death.”

“Aaaaaand go!” With a simple release of Elsa’s fingers, Jessica plunged into the abyss. She felt the air rushing to her face as she accelerated faster and faster towards the floor, screaming. She closed her eyes, seeing her whole life flashing in front of her.”

*CRACK*

Greg, who watched what happened, fell on his knees, ripping out his hair. Ashley and Madison were in utter shock, not knowing what to say.

“Annie. Quickly, pass me the magnifying glass.” Annie followed suit, handling it to her with her free hand, still filming. They both kneeled near the body of the fallen teenager, with Elsa observing it through the magnifying glass and Annie zooming toward it.”

“aaah… aah…” Jessica managed to let out a few moans. She tried to move around but couldn’t feel her legs. Bones were sticking out of the flesh, with blood spraying from her open wounds. She could feel that some rib cages were broken too. She tried to crawl, but the pain was too intense. She started coughing blood.

“Interesting. Elsa’s log #002. 8th July, 2016. Subject seemed to have survived the fall. It’s moving its arms and seems to be breathing, indicating that the fall was not immediately fatal. Subject seems to be crawling, indicating consciousness. However, the amount of stress suffered by its body was considerably devastating, and will probably not survive without medical assistance. This result seems to refute our initial hypothesis. Annie, you can stop the recording.”

“Sure do, Elsa. Wow, that was awesome!”

“Yes, our first experiment was quite a success. Annie do me a favor and pass me the camcorder, I need to check something.”

As Elsa looked at the recorded video, Annie pointed towards Jessica “Elsa! Look! She is still crawling. She must be thinking there is a mini-hospital somewhere. What an idiot, ah!”

“Well, she won’t be crawling far.” Elsa closed the camcorder and stood up “Thank you Jessica, your contribution to science was really appreciated. Unfortunately, at your current state you are no longer of use to us, so I’m afraid I will have to dispose of you.”

On hearing this, Jessica stopped crawling, looked up, still in pain and coughing blood, and saw Elsa’s blue sandal hover above her

“noo… ah… *cough* el… sa… *cough* no..”

Jessica did not have time to continue, as Elsa’s sandal hit the ground with great force, decimating her body into a red paste. As she raised it, there was nothing left on the wood floor but a red spot.

“Hahaha! Cool!” Annie was getting way more joy out of this than she originally tough. Elsa’s just ended a human life. Like it was just a bug. And the thought that it was a spoiled arrogant bitch that always ridiculed her made it even better.

For Elsa, on the other hand, it was nothing more than simple, poetic justice. She finally got what she wanted. Incontestable, absolute dominion over the monkeys who were too dumb to recognize her genius. She at the top, them at the bottom, as it should be.

“Elsa! Honey! Come down! Dinner is ready!” Elsa’s mother could be heard from bellow the attic even though the trapdoor was closed.

“Ugh… dammit. Whatever, guess we’ll have to continue our experiments tomorrow. Annie, close the aquarium and put the blanket on top of it.”

The group of teenagers did not react as the giantess covered their prison once again. They were still in shock about what just happened. Some fainted, others laid on the floor in a fetal position. Most started crying.


Chapter End Notes:

After experiencing the horrific loss of her girlfriend, Greg is hellbent on getting revenge. But that will involve some sort of improvised escape…