- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When she finds out that one of her subjects ran away, Elsa is going to unload her anger in a very messy way.

 

CHAPTER VI – Running With Scissors

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Some of the teens woke up by the tremors, while others started to brace themselves.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

“Annie, put the cardboard box down here.”

*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM*

“Goddammit, be careful Annie!”

“Sorry, sorry”

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Once again, the white blanket disappeared out of the sudden, and the familiar flash of light blinded everyone, followed by the sight of the two terrifying faces.

“Rise and shine, my dear peasants. Stand up for your Queen” Elsa was excited. Today was the first day of Summer Vacation. Which meant she had all the time in the world for continuing her experiments.

“Didn’t you hear. Stand up!” Annie was looking angrily at the crowd.

The scared teenagers followed suit, their legs shaking. Everyone except one. Daniel was still on the ground. He had to endure the pain from his fractures throughout the entire night.

“Well, well, do we have a rebel here? Disobeying your Queen?” Elsa was ready to grab the poor teen when she noticed something. “Wait a minute…”

“Come on Elsa, let’s make the rebel pay!” But Elsa seemed distracted. She took out her magnifying glass and was looking at the crowd while counting.

“Nineteen… Twenty… Twenty-one… What the fuck!” The sudden loud sound was deafening for the poor teenagers.

“What? What happened Elsa?”

Elsa removed the roof of the aquarium, and noticed a dangling oxygen tube. After looking at it, she turned her attention to the small crowd, and then to Annie. Her face turned red, and a look of murder was visible from her eyes. She grabbed Annie by the arm and dragged her away from the aquarium.

“Hey, what are you doing?!”

“Look at this!” She showed the aquarium’s roof right to her face.

“Uuh, what?”

“Don’t ‘Uuh what’ me! Look at this! Do you see this?!” She grabbed the dangling tube with her other hand.

“It’s a tube…”

“Yes Annie! It’s a fucking tube! A tube that was not supposed to be dangling from the roof like that!” Annie was starting to get scared. “When you closed the roof yesterday, did you noticed a tube dangling?! Did you?! ANSWER!!!”

“N-no, I don’t think so… I mean I didn’t pay attention to it but…”

Elsa’ threw the aquarium roof on the ground. “Goddammit, Annie! One of them escaped!”

“Wait, what?! But…”

“There were 22 subjects left on the aquarium yesterday! 10 females and 12 males! Now there are only 11 males! Do the fucking math!”

“One of them escaped... using the…”

“Yes, using the tube!” Elsa’s expression was scaring Annie, her fists clenching like she was about to smack her.

“I… I’m sorry Elsa… I didn’t mean…” Annie was starting to tear up. “I’m sorry, I’ve… *Sniff* I’ve failed you… I’m sorry… *Sniff*” She started to look down.

Elsa closed her eyes and let a deep breath. “Sigh… Look, don’t cry. I’m not mad that one of them escaped. I’m mad because you are supposed to me my assistant. What kind of assistant let’s a test subject run away?”

As much as she was angry at the situation, Elsa knew there was no point in unloading her rage at Annie. Sure, she fucked up, but then again, she herself could have certified that everything was ok before going to dinner yesterday. Those are her test subjects after all. Plus, she still needed Annie’s help for her experiments, and kicking her out was not possible at this point.

“All right, apology accepted. Just promise me you will be more careful in the future, all right?” She held Annie’s chin back up and smiled at her.

Annie looked back at Elsa. “I’m sorry… *Sniff* I promise I will be more careful… I promise…”

“Good, let’s go back then.”

“Wait! What about the one that escaped?”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll think of something. Now come. We need to teach our subjects a lesson.” Elsa grabbed the aquarium’s roof and gave it to Annie. “Hold this”

Deep down, she was still furious about the escape, and needed to discharge her anger towards something. Those puny shrunken teens will do just fine. As she approached the glass prison, she took her MP3 device and approached the microphone towards the scared crowd.

“Listen carefully, you little shits. I know one of you bugs escaped. And I know it did it thanks to this tube.” She pointed to the roof with the dangling oxygen tube that Annie was holding. “Now here’s what is going to happen. You’ve angered your Queen. And some of you will be punished for this. So if you don’t want to be part of that punishment, you better tell me right now how your friend did it, and where it went. Now speak.”

The group of teenagers looked terrified at the giantess. They were all scared in opening their mouths, especially after what happened to Jessica.

“His name was Greg! He asked his friends to catapult him so he could grab the tube and escape! We don’t know where he went! He only said that he was going to look for someone’s help! He didn’t tell us anything else, I swear!”

Everyone looked in disbelief at Madison, who was screaming at the giant microphone. Although last night she was siting away from the crowd when Greg made his escape, she still paid attention about what was going on. It’s a skill that she gained over the years, especially thanks to being one of Jessica’s former general. The skill of knowing about everything that was going on, and report it to the Authority. And right now, she knew the Authority was Elsa Phillis.

And it worked. She caught Elsa’s attention. “Good, at least some of you are cooperative. And what about that fellow who refused to stand up? Why is he still lying on the floor?”

Madison looked at the poor Daniel, who was still in pain over last night’s fall. He looked at her with a terrified expression. She could tell he was begging her without saying anything.

“He tried to escape too, but fell midway! He injured himself badly! That’s why he did not stand up!” Madison was not a heartless monster. She knew she just condemned Daniel and felt bad about it. But once she caught the giantess attention, she knew she could not lie to her. Elsa wasn’t like Jessica, she was smart. The kind of person that easily detects bullshit. And she needed to be on Elsa’s good side.

“YOU BITCH!!! YOU FUCKING BI-“ Daniel did not have time to finish screaming, as a pair of bus-sized fingers quickly grasped him, and were raised towards the sky. She took the microphone out of the aquarium.

“I’m disappointed in all of you, I really am. I thought that yesterday’s little demonstration with poor Jessica would be enough to obtain your obedience. But I was wrong and now I have a wild test subject running around my house, invading my privacy. I guess I need to be more clear about your what happens when you try to fuck with me. Annie, the camcorder!”

Elsa approached a desk, still holding the screaming Daniel on her fingertips, and grabbed her voice recorder. “Elsa’s log #003. 9th July, 2016. We are going to proceed to our second experiment. Test subject is male and suffered some injuries during a fall, when it attempted to escape the aquarium. This experiment will test its body’s resistance to a cut. Main hypothesis is that the subject will not survive.”

“CUT?!!!! WHAT CUT?!!! AAAAH, PLEASE NOOO!!! Daniel’s upper body was dangling on Elsa’s fingertips, and tried to looked around him. The immense pain from his fall and the blood flowing to his head made it difficult. However, he saw something. Elsa put down the voice recorder and went for a carboard box with a bunch a thing in it. She grabbed something. It was a pair of scissors. “NOOOOO!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!! FUCK NOOOOO!!!! AAAAAAAH!!!!

She approached the aquarium, holding the screaming teenager near the bottom of the glass wall. She wanted everyone to see. “Annie, start recording. And don’t forget to zoom in closely.”

With her other hand, she brought the scissors right near the glass wall, and put Daniel’s upper body between the two metal guillotines. Everyone was screaming in horror, as they knew what was going to happen. Some turned away, not wanting to see it. Madison was one of them.

“PLEEEAAAASSEEE!!! OOOH GOD!!! PLEASE NOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! FUUUCK!! FUU-“ 

*SNIP*

Daniel’s upper body fell below the bottom of the glass wall. As the blood-painted blades of the scissors parted away, Daniel’s lower body, still being grasped by Elsa’s fingertips, appeared. His guts were falling down, along with a river of blood. Some teens started vomiting.

“Annd, cut!” Elsa said to Annie.

But she wasn’t done yet.

As Annie stopped the recording. Elsa put the scissors away, reached down for Daniel’s lifeless upper body with her two fingers, and pressed it towards the glass wall, so the crowd could see the result in all its glory, dangling intestines included. Elsa then crushed the corpse into a pulp with her index finger.

*CRUSH*

She smeared the finger all the way down, creating a bloody mark along the glass wall. At this point the crowd was going insane.

“But, Elsa! You told me to cut!” Annie exclaimed.

“I know. This last part wasn’t for the experiment. I just wanted to send them a message.” She then approached her head towards the glass wall, with the gory mark between her and the crow.  “May this bloody decoration be a constant remainder to you all. Don’t try to fuck with me.”

As she threw Daniel’s lower body away, went back for the desk and grabbed the voice recorder. “Elsa’s log #004. 9th July 2016. As expected, the subject did not survive the cut. No big surprise here.” She knew that experiment was useless. But damn, it felt good. Soo good that the immense anger that she had a few minutes before seemed to have vanished.

She then turned her head towards Annie. “Annie, be a dear and go bring me the duct tape. We are going to do the stinky one next.”

“Aw, yeah!” She quickly rushed to the cardboard box. Annie knew about the ‘stinky one’, she suggested it to Elsa. It was about time she participated in the experiments.


Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Annie is going to have a more active part in the new experiment.