- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Elsa and Annie continue to torment the shrunken teens with a new experiment.

 

CHAPTER VII – The ‘Stinky One’

 

As Annie and Elsa were away from the aquarium, Jeffrey and Mark started charging at Madison.

“You killed him bitch! You fucking killed him!” They were screaming at her, while Rob, Kyle and others tried to restrain him.

“I didn’t kill him! Elsa did!” Madison wasn’t’ afraid to speak back at the 6 feet tall angry football players, even though she was only 5.3 feet. “What was I supposed to do, lie?! Then I would have been on those fucking scissors!!

“Well maybe you should have, bitch!”

“Jeff, Mark, enough!!” Rob raised his voice. “We warned him! We told him it was not a good idea, but he did it anyway!”

Panic was flooding the crowd. Some were still vomiting, other were crying uncontrollably.

Meanwhile, Elsa was looking at the video footage that Annie took. She may be a dumb idiot, but she was particularly good at shooting videos.

“There it is! Let’s go Elsa!” Annie was carrying a roll of duct tape, jumping like a happy child.

“Calm down Annie, we still need to select our subjects. Although, now that I think of it, hand me a piece of tape.” Elsa used the scissors that previously killed Daniel to cut a small piece of tape.

As they approached the aquarium once again, the group of teenagers started dispersing again. Elsa put the microphone near the inside of the glass wall and held in place it using the piece of tape. “There, know I don’t have to constantly hold that stupid mic like I’m some kind of reporter.” Elsa and Annie both put an earphone on their ear.

“Anyways, hopefully you now have learned your lesson, and we can move on. I’m going to need two subjects. A male and a female. Any volunteers?”

The shrunken teens started pleading for their life, screaming and crying.

*Sight* Even at this size, they still won’t shup up. Whatever, I guess I’ll choose myself.” She took her magnifying glass. The crowd ran away in terror as the giantess’s hand reached for the bottom of the aquarium.

“AAAAAHHH!!! NOOOO!!! GOD, NOOOO!!!!” Richard Murdock was grabbed by the deadly fingers and lifted towards the sky.

“RICHARD!!! NOOO!!!” Susan Mercer, Richard’s girlfriend, watched in horror as his loved was snatched away by the evil giantess.

“Aaand, we have our first volunteer! Annie hold it for a second, please.” She dropped him towards Annie’s open palm. “Don’t’ drop it!”

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” Annie was decisive in not disappointing Elsa again.

“And now for the next one.” Elsa reached for the female test subject, looking through the magnifying glass. “Uuuum, ah! There we go.” The two fingers grasped none other than Madison Simpson.

“AAAAH!! NOOO!!! PLEASE MY QUEEN, I’LL DO WATHEVER YOU WANT! ANYTHING!!! I’LL BE YOUR LOYAL SERVANT!”

Elsa stopped midway. She remembered that voice. It was the one who spilled the beans about Daniel.

“Elsa? What’s going on?” Annie asked.

Elsa smiled and put down Madison back on the floor of the aquarium. “Anything, uh? I like that. You’re definitely not like the others.”

As Madison stoop up, she looked up, still shaking from the whole ordeal. “Th… thank you…”

“That’s not fair!” screamed Ashley. “She has been a bitch to everyone this whole time, and now she gets a free pass?! Bullshit!” Ansley was still mad at the slap she received from Madison yesterday, as well as her total indifference to her emotional state. She thought Madison was her friend, but now she could see her true colors.

Elsa raised an eyebrow. “I see. What’s your name, Madison right? The one who used to hang around with good old Jessica? Well Madison, it looks like Ashley disagrees with this decision of mine. She disagrees with the Queen. Are you going to let her disrespect me like that, Madison? Or are you going to show your loyalty?”

As Madison looked at the giant Elsa, she knew what she had to do. She already passed the point of no return. Without warning, she tackled Ashley to the ground and started beating her. Mark, Jeffrey and a bunch of other teens approached the two girls to try to separate them.

“Stop! No one intervenes! Or I am going to rip you to pieces!” Elsa said, without trying to raise her voice too much. Everyone froze in terror. Everyone except Madison, who kept punching Ashley. The adrenaline rush made her indifferent to her surroundings, she just had one thing in mind. End Ashley as quickly as possible.

“Aaah! *Smack* Bitch! *Smack* Let go of me!” Ashley tried to fight back, but Madison did not gave her the opportunity.

“Shup up! *Punch* Just shut up! *Punch* Just shut… *Punch* your… *Punch* fucking… *Punch* whore… *Punch* mouth! *Punch* For… *Punch* Once! *Punch*”

Everyone looked in shock as Madison was turning Ashley’s face into a bloody pulp. Then she stopped. Ashley was not talking anymore. Her face was unrecognizable, her eyes and lips bloated with bood. Then all of the sudden, she felt two giant fingers snatching her towards the sky.

“NOOOOOOO!!!! I DID WHAT YOU WANTED!!!!! AAAAAH!!!! PLEASE, MY QUEEN!!!!”

“Calm down, peasant! You Queen is pleased with your loyalty.” Elsa dropped the scared girl on her palm. “Annie stay there, I’m coming back. And don’t drop your subject!”

“Uuuh… ok, Elsa. But…” Annie did not have time to finish, as Elsa went over the cardboard box, still holding Madison on her palm. She grabbed a small empty blue toppleware and carefully dropped Madison inside it. “You are going to stay here for now, peasant. Don’t’ worry, I have better plans for you.” She then closed the toppleware and put it on a desk.

“What was that for?” asked Annie.

“Did you forget? I told you about my long-term experiment. The ‘New Genesis’ project? Ring any bells? Well, we just have our first subject.”

“Ooh, I see. I don’t really like her, thought. She called me a nerd and…”

“Annie, we don’t like anyone of them, you idiot! But she was the first to respect my authority, so she deserved a spot. Now shut up, I still need a second subject. Unless you want to cancel the ‘stinky one’…”

“Nononono, let’s do it, pleeeease” Annie begged with puppy eyes.

“Fine then.” Elsa put back her earphone and snatched another girl, Jennifer Summers.

“AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! PLEASE, QUEEEEEN!!!! I’LL DO WATH YOU WANT TOO, QUEENN!!!!”

“Sorry honey, that won’t work a second time. Gosh, I hate people who follow trends… Annie!” She dropped the poor girl on Annie’s palm.

“Richard! Help me!!!” She ran and hugged Richard, who was also terrified.

“Ih ih!  Look at them. Soo helpless.” Annie smiled at the terrified couple on her palm, with a quiet, yet quirky voice. “I wonder what is going on in their heads? They have no idea what’s in store from them.“

Jenny and Richard shivered at those words. Annie’s face was so big and so close, they could see themselves in the reflection of her glasses. A terrifying vision of two bug sized humans on a human palm, which further cemented their sense of utter despair.

“All right, Annie, sit here please. You know what to do.” Elsa brought one chair with her. “Oh, and give me the subjects. Carefully.”

“Here, take them.” Annie handed over the scared duo to Elsa by dropping them on her palm. As she sat on the chair, she noticed that Elsa was wearing a medical mask.

“Why the mask?” Annie said as she started removing one of her tennis shoes.

“What do you think? I’m don’t want to smell your stinky feet, stupid. Ew!”

“Hey!” Annie felt a little offended at the remark. But then again, she remembered that was the point. After removing her tennis, she proceeded to remove her grey sock.

Meanwhile, Jenny and Richard felt a powerful smell hit them like a bus. At their size, any insignificant smell was greatly amplified, and the emanating odor from Annie’s feet and tennis was too much to bear. After removing it, they saw Annie holding the sock open with her two hands.

“Jesus, Richard! What are they doing!”

“I don’t fucking know! PLEEEEAASE, SPARE US!!!! PLEAS-“ Richard studently felt two giant fingers snatching him, then saw himself hanging over a grey abyss. A giant, stinky, grey abyss.

Abyss. Sock. It didn’t take much to add things up. “Oh God! PLEASE NOOOO!”.

“Elsa’s log #005. 9th July 2016. In this experiment, we will test the subject resistance to harsh environmental condition. High pressure, heat, humidity, and odor will be enforced on two subjects, male and female. We hypothesize that the subjects’ survival instinct will drive them to survive these harsh conditions. Annie, action!”

As Elsa parted her fingers, Richard felt himself falling toward his doom. Everything went black as he hit a bunch of ropes, which he quickly realized were, in fact, the fabric of the sock. The air was incredibly hot and humid, like he was in a swamp in the middle of an Amazonian rainforest. And the smell. God, the smell. It was so strong, he almost could not breathe.

*Cough* OH GOD! *Cough* *Cough*”

“AAAAAHHHH” He heard someone else falling near him. “JENNY! *Cough* IS IT YOU? *Cough*

“RICHAAAA- *Cough* *Cough* HEEELP!!! *Cough*!”

As they approached each other, they could see the light coming from above. Elsa and Annie’s face were looking at them, while Annie was filming.

“GET US OUT *Cough* OUT HERE!! *Cough* *Cough* PLEEEASE!!” However, instead of help, they saw the giantesses faces disappear. Then, the light started fading away, and their hearts dropped. Up there, they saw a foot entering the cavern.

“OH FUUUCK!!! *Cough* JENNY!!! RUUUUN!!!!” Richard dragged the crying Jenny by the arm, and tried to run over the giant fibers of the sock. They could feel the giant flesh monster approaching behind them. As they reach the tip of the sock, they could do nothing more than to await their doom as the feet was about to hit them like a colossal cruise ship.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!” They felt the impact of the wall of humid flesh. Air was blow out of their lungs. The poor teenagers didn’t realized it, but they were being pressed in the region under the giant toes.

“Richard… *Cough* Help…”

“Fu.. *Cough* Fuck

However, the worst was still to come. All of the sudden, they felt a sudden force press them even harder, accompanied by a loud sound.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

“Aaaaaaahhh!!!! *Cough*” The couple could feel once again the air coming out of their lungs, as the pressure was unbearable. This fact, coupled with the abominable air, made it harder and harder to breath.

“I don’t want *Cough* to die *Cough* *Cough* Richaaaard!!!”

Meanwhile, Annie was standing up, having put her tennis back. “Ha! How about that, assholes!?”

“Do you feel them?” Elsa asked, as she removed her mask.

“I think so. They feel like two small bugs stuck on my feet. I think they’re under my toes. God, can you imagine how they must feel. I wonder if they’ll survive…”

“It’s a possibility. We’ll see in about 5 hours.”

“Cool. Thanks, by the way.”

“Uh? For what?”

“Well, for accepting my idea.”

“Oh. That’s fine. To be honest, I actually though it was a pretty good idea.”

“Really?! Thank you soo much Elsa!” It was rare for Elsa to give her praise for anything. She was used to hear so many ‘stupid’ here and ‘idiot’ there, that it felt incredible receiving any kind of positive comment.

“Yeah, yeah! Come on, we have more experiments to do.”

Madison, in the meantime, could see anything outside the blue plastic walls. But she heard everything. And it suddenly it her. It could have been her.

 

 


Chapter End Notes:

How many more experiments will the shrunken teenagers endure? Will some of them lose their minds? How more cruel can Elsa and Annie be? What happened to Greg? Find out next chapter.