- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chelsey and Samantha are going to get a little more ‘inside knowledge’ of Annie.

 

CHAPTER IX – Digestion Begins in the Mouth


After hearing what the two giantesses said, the Clemence sisters felt their hearts drop.

“Chelsey, run!” Samantha grabbed her sister by the arm and tried to drag her away. But it was an useless act, considering that there was nowhere they could escape. The rest of the crowd started backing away from the sisters. They knew the two girls were just condemned, and did not want to be near them when the thunder would come down.

And coming down it did, as Annie’s fingers snatched the scared duo away, her face hiding behind the magnifying glass.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!” The sisters were hugging each other, while between the giant thumb and index finger.

“Very good, Annie! Two in one hand!” Elsa said, as she held her voice recorder. “Elsa’s log #006. 9th July 2016. We are about to perform the ‘consumption’ test. The subjects are two females, siblings. In this experiment, we will assess the effects of consumption of shrunken subjects, and how their bodies will react to the human digestion process, thanks to our dear Annie. Hypothesis is that the subjects will not survive the harsh conditions of the human stomach, and therefore will be properly consumed by the body. This test will help validate the possibility of using shrunken subjects as a source of food.”

“Wait, food? Elsa, are you seriously saying that I’m going to… like, eat them?”

“Yes, Annie. Eat them. What, do you have a problem with it? We already killed two of them, with two others possibly following suit. Don’t tell you started to question this entire thing?” Elsa looked at Annie with an angry look.

“No, no at all! It’s just that… well… Are they going to cause a problem if I eat them? I don’t’ want to have an indigestion…”

“Annie, their basically bugs. For fuck’s sake, I’ve seen you eating worse stuff.” Elsa went towards the desk, and grabbed the camcorder. “Look, you wanted to be my assistant, right? Well, I need your assistance right know. Consider this your big contribution to science. And to me.”

Annie looked at Elsa, and then looked at the two girls who were hanging from her fingers. Chelsey and Samantha heard everything and now were completely hysteric.

“NOOOOO!!!! PLEASE, NOT THIS!!!!!! WE’RE NOT FOOOD!!! YOU SICKOS!!!!” The two sisters hoped that somehow, Annie would spare them from such a slow, agonizing death. At this point, they’d rather be quickly crushed or cut in half.

“All right, Elsa. I’ll do it. For science.” Annie said with a confident tone, smiling back at Elsa.

“Good. Now drop them in your mouth, but don’t chew them! Digestion begins in the mouth, so we first need to see the effects of saliva.”

“Okay. Be ready bitches! You defied me, and know you’re going to pay. Ih ih!” Annie tilted her head upwards and lowered the shrunken girls above her smiling face.

The sisters were dangling down, the sight of Annie’s monstrous face up close sent a shill on their spine. That close, they could see in detail the pores and marks on her skin, the small wrinkles around her eyes, the sleep lines and laugh lines. Then, they saw the two lips parting, and the cavernous mouth appeared. Strands of saliva went from the roof of the mouth towards the tongue, surrounded by white giant boulders. They could feel the hot, humid air coming from her breath.

“SAAAM!!! I DON’T WANNA DIE!!!! I DON’T WANNA DIE!!!”

“CHELSEY!!! HOLD ME STRONGLY!!! HOLD ME!!!! NO MATTER WHAT, DON’T LET GO OF ME!!!”

As the fingers parted, Chelsey and Samantha felt the hot air rushing, while still hugging each other.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

*Splash*

They hit a soft, wet surface, the force of the impact separating the sisters, as they started rolling down the tongue. Chelsey managed to grab onto the squishy surface, while Samantha stopped further down. The sisters barely had time to react, as light quickly faded away. Annie was closing her mouth.

“CHELSEEEY!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!” Samantha tried to stand up, but she felt the roof of Annie’s mouth hitting her head and forcing her to lay down the wet tongue. “AAAAAAHHHH!”

“SAAAAAAM!!!!!” Chelsey could not hear her sisters, as the booming sound of Annie’s breathing was almost deafening. Then, all of the sudden, she could feel the squishy surface forming a valley. She started rolling again, this time towards a pool of saliva. Samantha did the same.

“CHELSEEY!!! HOLD MY HAND!!! I CAN’T SEEE YOU!!!!” Samantha tried to weave her arms around, trying to feel her sister.

“I GOT YOU, SAAAAM!!!!” Chelsey felt Samantha hand, and grasped it tightly.

Meanwhile the level of saliva was rising. The girls felt the slimy liquid covering their bodies and approaching their heads.

“SAAAAAM!!! WATCH OU- *Cough* *Cough*“ Saliva splashed on Chelsey’s face as she tried to talk, and swallowed some of it. Because Annie’s mouth was closed, the roof of her mouth did not allow the sisters to stand up, or climb up. They were basically trapped in a covered pool, and the level of spit was dangerously approaching the roof of the giant mouth. Chelsey and Samantha were punching it, hoping that Annie would open her maw.

And it seemed to have worked, as the roof disappeared and light illuminated the deadly cavern. The sisters could see the interior of Annie’s mouth in all its might. Beyond the rows of teeth, Elsa’s face was visible, with a camcorder on her hand. The light of the camera’s flash was blinding them.

“Fascinating.” Elsa reached for her voice recorder with her other hand. “Elsa’s log #007. 9th July 2016. After being covered in saliva for several minutes, the two subjects seem to be still very much animated. No visible signs of digestive effects. Just two girls covered in spit. Annie, it’s time. You know what to do.” A chilling grin appeared on Elsa’s mouth, which turned the sisters’ blood cold.

“YOU BIIIITCH!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!” The sisters screamed, tears pouring on their face.

The giant mouth closed, and darkness filled the cavern once again, trapping the sister in the pool of saliva. They felt the change in gravity, as Annie tilted head upwards once more. The wet surface started moving, dragging the pool of sit (along with the two girls) towards the back of her mouth and into the entrance of Annie’s esophagus.

*GUUUUULP*

Terror filled the two sisters, as they felt the muscles of the esophagus contract and pushed them down, along with the strand of saliva. As promised, they were still holding each other, although they couldn’t see anything. Only the sound of the muscles contracting, along with Annie’s heartbeat. The girls keep going down and down, for what seemed an eternity, until they hit a muscle ring. After suffering another squeezing, the sisters were once again on a free fall, as the sphincter emptied the content into the stomach.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH”

*SPLASH*

Chelsey and Samantha hit another squishy, wet surface, and quickly stood up, gasping for air. However, they were greeted with a horrible stench of vomit. The air was almost unbreathable.

“SAAAAM!!!! *Cough* * Cough* SAAAM, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!”

“I’M HERE, CHELSEY!!!!” Sam started walking towards the direction of her sister’s voice. They could barely hear anything due to the sounds of Annie’s body, let alone see each other due to the darkness of her stomach.

….

Meanwhile, on the outside, Annie was ecstatic. “Holy shit! I just swallowed them. I swallowed the bitches. They’re in my belly! Ih ih!” She touched it, trying to feel them, but with no result. “Elsa, I can’t feel them…”

“Don’t worry. I have this!” Elsa rushed towards the carboard box and brought what looked like a long black tube.

“What is that?”

“It’s an endoscope. I ‘borrowed’ it from the hospital the other day. Now be a dear, and lay down on that sofa, will you?” Elsa pointed towards an old, red, dusty sofa.

“Now, swallow this.”

“Are you crazy? That’s way to big!” Said Annie, as she was lying on the sofa.

“Annie, I know what I am doing. You’re going to be fine. Now swallow the damn thing!”

Annie did not want to disappoint Elsa once again, so she proceeded to do just that.

“Argh! *Gulp* aaah! *Gulp*

“Good girl.”

….

“AAAAAAHHH!!!” Chelsey and Samantha felt their world flipping on its side, as they were propelled upwards and fell again.

“CHELSEEEY!!! I’M SCAAARED!!!!!”

“SAM!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!”

A flash of light suddenly illuminated the fleshy prison, as the head of the endoscope entered the stomach, allowing the sisters to finally see their surroundings. They were in a huge flesh cavern the size of a house, with walls composed of giant red membranes. Everything was wet, hot and humid.

“GET US OUT OF HERE!!!!! HEEEEEELP!” The girls were waving at the source of light, still hoping that somehow the giantess would have mercy on their souls. Unfortunately, they did not know how wrong they were.

…..

“Amazing! There they are!” Elsa was looking at her laptop, on which the endoscope was connected. “Elsa’s log #008. 9th July 2016. The subjects survived the swallowing process. They still appear animated, seemingly waving their arms and screaming. The stomach is still empty, due to the 4 hours of fasting that I requested to Annie. We will now proceed to the second part of the experiment – the stomach’s digestion process. Hold up Annie.”

“Angai!” Annie said awkwardly, still with the endoscope going through her throat. Elsa started gently pulling the endoscope. “*Cough* *Cough* Ouch, my throat!” Annie rubbed it as she stood up. “Let me see! Let me see!”

“All right, all right, there you go!” Elsa showed the video recording from her laptop.

“Awesome! Look at them!” Annie could not believe it. Two girls she hated were now residing in her stomach.

“Elsa! Annie! Lunch is ready! Come down!” Janet Phillis’ voice could be heard from bellow.

“Oh good. Just in time. Coming Mom!” Elsa took some things from the cardboard box. A bottle of water and a pack of biscuits. She approached the aquarium. “It’s lunch time for you too, my peasants.” Elsa dropped a biscuit in a corner of the aquarium, as well as some water drops. “There, don’t say I’m a not a generous Queen.” She then removed the microphone taped on the glass wall. And this time, she also made sure to remove the oxygen tube from the aquarium’s roof.

“Sorry guys, no escape this time.” Elsa said, as she put the roof back in place, along with the white blanket.  “Come on Annie, let’s eat.” Your two guest must feel alone in there.” She pointed towards Annie belly.

“Thank God! I’m starving!”

As the two girls descended from the attic, the group of shrunken teenagers were once again left alone.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Are the Clemence sisters going to survive the trip inside Annie’s digestive track? Spoiler Alert: they won’t.