[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After the mysterious disappearance of Adam Norman and other four high-schoolers at Rosevalley High-School, a jealous adversary discovers a revolutionary invention that will allow her to reign over the school and become an invincible queen: The Queen Bitch of Rosevalley.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

--------------------------------------------

This is a sequel to “Professor, We Shrunk Ourselves”, my very first story. After almost 2 years, I’ve decided to come back at writing. A did not thought that I would write again, especially with a sequel to my first story. But recently I got the “itch”, and I see great potential in continuing the story of “Professor, We Shrunk Ourselves”.

Also, contrary to “Professor”, this story is going to be have some Aware content, so it’s going to be a first in that regard.

As always, hope you enjoy. Reviews and feedback are always welcome.


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 14764 Read: 52420
Published: March 02 2017 Updated: March 24 2017

1. CHAPTER I – A New Opportunity by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1183 words)

Introduction chapter. Don't expect anything shrink/giantess related.

 

2. CHAPTER II – Accomplishing Great Things by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 2] (1172 words)

Elsa’s makes her first move to reign over Rosevalley. And it involves a shrinking device.

3. CHAPTER III – Collecting The ‘Participants’ by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 1] (1615 words)

You cannot perform scientific experiments without participants. Whether they are willing or not… That’s another question.

4. CHAPTER IV – The Fall by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 1] (1967 words)

As the group of kidnapped teenagers realize their situation, Elsa and Annie perform their first subject test.

5. CHAPTER V – Prison Break by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 1] (1595 words)

Against all warnings, Greg Saverino attempts to escape its glass prison, wanting nothing more but to bring justice for his girlfriend’s death.

6. CHAPTER VI – Running With Scissors by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1730 words)

When she finds out that one of her subjects ran away, Elsa is going to unload her anger in a very messy way.

7. CHAPTER VII – The ‘Stinky One’ by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1965 words)

Elsa and Annie continue to torment the shrunken teens with a new experiment.

8. CHAPTER VIII – Learning Fast by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1728 words)

Annie looks after the test subjects, while Elsa shows Madison her new home. Meanwhile Greg tries to survive the dangers of Elsa’s house.

*By the way, I know I’ve used Ashley’s name on two different characters in the previous chapter, I’ve corrected this. That’s what happens when making up people’s name on the spot…*

9. CHAPTER IX – Digestion Begins in the Mouth by Shrink-Curious [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1809 words)

Chelsey and Samantha are going to get a little more ‘inside knowledge’ of Annie.