- Text Size +

 

"Now where is that base?" he asked. "Monument Valley" she replied. "Now that's more like it. What's there? What is their defenses?" he asked. Ned and Althea listed as she spilled its secrets. Her friends said nothing and just looked at the floor. The man missing his leg fell to his side. The woman shivered seeing his skin pale and the blood underneath him a dark red. "Are you all from there?" Ned asked. One man nodded. "See this is progress! Isn't this so much better than dying?" Ned asked with a sinister smile. "Now for the million-credit question. Where is Omega HQ?" Ned asked the woman. The woman looked away from him. Ned picked her up. Her tiny legs kicked the air. "Don't get tight lipped now" he warned her. He felt her body trembling.   

 

Ned felt a twinge of guilt. She was very pretty with wavy black hair. Skin soft like silk and like fine chocolate opposite of his rosy but worn skin. Her tits still firm from her early 20's age. Her dainty feet with tiny toes curling as he brought her close to his face. Ned always had a soft spot for pretty feet. He had an erection in his pants now and did his best to hide it. "What’s you name?" he asked. "Corinne" she replied with a whimpering tone. "Look Corinne. I'll ask you one last time" he warned. The woman sobbed in his grip. "You'll kill me if I answer! You won't like it!" she wailed. "Corinne. Honestly, I hate doing this right now. It isn't me. Having said that I have no problems eating you. You're human so you don't truly understand what it's like"

 

"Humans taste like brown sugar covered pretzels to me. Sweet and salty. A flavor you never forget. And death by digestion can take minutes or hours depending if the giant ate earlier. I did by the way. You will burn in agony for hours before you succumb. Hours after that you'll be just a collection of bleached bones in my shit. All because you didn't answer. You don't want to end up a turd do you?" Ned asked. "...no" the girl sobbed. "Then answer my question" he said. "I don't know. None of us do. We don't have that clearance" she said. Ned looked at her hard. Her breathing stopped as she awaited her sentence. Ned placed her back on the floor. 

 

"She's telling the truth" Ned said to Althea. "What should we do with the others?" she asked. "Remand them back into custody for Chad to decide. You can keep the one in your pants. Have fun" Ned said walking her out. They sat alone naked in the room. They wanted to say something to the woman but they heard the man dying on the floor give one last gasp and then nothing. Ned walked his way to the outside tents set up for the refugees. He figured he'd find Chad there as he noted earlier the man would go out and tend to people just to clear his mind. Sure enough, Chad was there handing out bottles of water to humans and smaller hybrids. It was the first time today he'd seen him outside his mech. Ned sat next to him and pried open a crate.

 

The giant scooped up a handful of tiny bottles and began handing them out. Seeing the small smiling faces of humans grateful for clean water eased his heart a little. "You're back. Were they cooperative?" Chad asked. "After seeing some die...yes" Ned responded. "How many?" Chad asked. "Two...probably three by morning. Problem with that?" the giant asked of his adopted nephew. "Not in the slightest. What did you find out?" he asked. "There is a large base towards Monument Valley. Larger than the others. It's where they came from before integrating into New Edwards. Unfortunately, they didn't know where the main HQ was" Ned replied. Chad nodded. "What do you plan to do with the others. We can't just let them go. They're not like the Union soldiers we let leave" Ned said. Chad sighed. He smiled weakly at the disheveled 5-year-old girl holding out her hands for a bottle. She ruffled her hair and chuckled. He could tell by her hair color she was a hybrid.

 

"You're right about not letting them go. Too risky to keep around either. Make them disappear" Chad said. Ned looked down at him with scrutiny. It shocked him to hear such coldness. "I want one of them to be spared. The one named Corinne" Ned said. "I hope for professional reasons" Chad said looking up at him. "They are. We need exact coordinates and we need her around in case this doesn't pan out" Ned said. "I sense something else" Chad said looking dead into his large eyes. "I think she can be redeemed. I saw the look on her face when I told them some of my backstory. She showed...sympathy. Even for just a moment" Ned said. "Well I know that some of Omega isn't entirely evil. If you say so Ned. Just be warned if she fucks us then she will die. I have very little sympathy for Omega right now" Chad said before walking off. Ned watched him leave and wondered if the boy he once knew was gone forever.

 

Ned returned with three Ingress. "All of them except her" he said to them. Their small shouting was ignored as they were grabbed up. Ned bent down and took Corinne. He left the room with her and walked down the hall. "What's...what's happening? Where are you taking me?" she asked with a whimper. "Better quarters. One with a bed, shower, and clothes" he said looking at her. Corinne looked confused but slightly relieved. His voice seemed softer. Ned bent down and placed her on the floor. She was too anxious to care of passerby's seeing her nude body. "Here is where you will stay. Before I go I need those coordinates" he said. She quickly gave him them happy she was being treated better. "Can I ask a question?" she said. Ned nodded. "Will I see my friends again?" she asked. "No. A guard will come by later with dinner" he said turning away. "Thank you" she said meekly. Ned turned and looked at the small woman. "Save your thanks. You're not out of the woods yet" he warned. A guard shut and locked her door.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Lt. Ogunika's vitals are still broadcasting. They're strong and steady now" Hera said. "And you're sure they don't suspect a thing?" Cronus asked. "No, the Trojan horse program is running perfectly. They already know she has nanomachines in her body as being a pilot. They don't know they've been programmed to control her mind. As far as the Lt. knows, that base she described is really where she came from. The best lie is the one the teller believes is true" Hera replied.

 

"Sounds like you got experience in that field Jennifer. Especially with this Trojan horse thing" Cronus said. "Our people came across this tool completely by accident with Aaron Pherson during the war. It was effective then Max. It will be effective now" Hera responded. "Can this be used on a...global scale?" Max asked. "Unfortunately no" Hera replied. "No matter. I'm assuming you set the trap correct?" Max asked. "Absolutely. I know his kind. He'll lead from the front. Take enemies on by himself and I have the best bait. He'll never see it coming" Jennifer smiled. "I'll trust you on this. Yes? What is it?" Max asked looking at a woman near his foot. She looked frightened as hell.

 

"A message for you" she said typing on her wristcomm. Max heard a beep on his and looked. He slammed his fist down hard on the table. So hard he hit it it broke in half. No telling how many tons of force he used. The small human woman near his foot scampered away fast. "I've been summoned to an emergency meeting of the Union Security council. They want answers concerning Chen Cyrus" Max muttered. "What will you say?" Jennifer asked. "What does any good leader do? Deny deny deny" Max responded.

 

"There has certainly been a good deal of fallout from this. The net is being flooded with activity. I can only spin this so much" Athena warned. "Do what you can. You know where to find me" Max said leaving. Max stopped at Penny's and Justin's room. He scowled at the memory of last time he was there. They probably heard of the info leak by now but this time he didn't care what they thought. As long as they behaved like good little pets. Pets? Max looked troubled. Why did he think they were like pets to him? He cared about them. Were those his true thoughts? It worried him greatly as the image of him yet not him stared back from that mirror from before. He continued his walk to his quarters where Jun would be. She would make him feel better.

 

Jun sat quietly on the bed. Her knees to her chest as she blankly stared at her giant toes. "It wasn't me. A rogue faction did it. We still have some zealots among us" Max said sitting on the bed next to her. "I know you didn't. You're not a cruel person" she said quietly. This surprised Max. He didn't have to do anything to dissuade her. She took his hand. "You're bleeding" she said. Max looked at his hand. It was slightly swollen and drilling blood where a shard of wood from the table cut into him. "No big deal" he said. She pulled him into the bathroom where she cleaned it. After that she stood there with an odd expression. He could sense extreme anxiety from her.

 

"If that's not it, what’s got you so wound up?" he asked. She looked down and placed her hand over her tummy. She looked up with tears in her eyes. He couldn't believe it. He hugged her tight and whispered in her ear. "I think you'll make a great mom" he said. He led her back to their bed and laid the giantess down on it. "And I'll be sure to be a good father" he told her. That's what she wanted to hear. He wasn't going to run like the other men in her life. In the past, Jun had been involved with several men either be giant or normal. Some wanted to fuck an Asian. Others wanted to fuck a giantess. Few wanted both. But there was one guy she was sure that he was the one.

 

Shortly after she left the fetish porn business, Jun met a hybrid just like her. Said nice things. Complimented her. Didn't judge her. She fell in love instantly. She moved in with him and soon enough got pregnant. She was ecstatic to be carrying his baby. She began thinking happy thoughts of marriage and picket fences. She was ready to call her parents to tell them the happy news. Jun came home early one day to surprise him with the news. It wasn't a good day for that. In their bed where she conceived, she found him in it with two human girls. One in his mouth and the other riding his dick. She hit the roof. If there was a time Jun wanted to just fucking eat someone that was it. If she thought she could've gotten away with it, she wouldn't have needed dinner that night. Two floozy girls would've took care of that. Her boyfriend's attitude didn't help matters.

 

They broke up within two days and she was staying with a friend. That weekend she got an abortion and fell into a deep depression. Feeling more helpless than ever, Jun turned to stripping to pay the bills. This was where Chad and Aeris found his giantess sister.

 

Max kissed her tummy after pulling off her shirt. He stuck his tongue in her two-foot-wide belly button causing her to giggle. He could smell traces of sweat. A tingle pulsed through his giant body as his thoughts became foggy. With a heavy tug came off her shorts and panties. Her sweet and musky scent filled his nostrils. Jun didn't have time to brace herself as his tongue invaded her. She pushed his head into her crotch moaning as he ate her out. He abruptly stopped though to take off his own clothes.

 

Jun saw a different almost animalistic side to the young giant. The way he sniffed her feet as if to relish her scent. At least his was gentle enough when he pushed inside her. His glowing eyes didn't frighten her. Even the tickle in her mind as she felt a strange warmth in her body didn't faze her. Then a flood of semen shot into her but Max was not done with her. He felt the hunger once more. He fought for control. She noticed he was shaking. Max laid next to her and held her close. Her worries subsided as she felt his hands around her stomach. Soon she had fallen asleep exhausted by the stress of telling him the news. Max however was not asleep. A faint whisper from a voice not his or hers was in his mind.

 

Jun dreamed peaceful dreams. She was in a house playing with a young girl around 6. Like her mother she was giant sized and had black hair. Max was normal sized and sitting on top of a bookcase watching. He was smiling at them until the voice spoke once again. "Why do you pretend this is real? I don't mean this dream either" it said. Max shook his head. He floated down to the floor and stood as he watched Jun place the girl in her lap and opened a book. "I'm still here" the voice said. "Who are you?!" Max yelled. "Who am I? Part of you apparently" it replied. Max shook his head harder and found himself in a dark room. "You can't run from me or your baser instincts. Why do you stoop to being like them when you can be a god?" a shadowy figure said stepping closer to him. The figure held up his hand and pictures formed in midair. He recognized none of them except three. Beatrice, Penny, and Justin. "Their dreams. Their mindscapes. You can do anything. Fulfill any desire" it said. "Why show this to me?!" Max yelled.

 

"I'm offering you a way to scratch your itch. I'm sick of your pangs of humanity. Seriously, you looked like you would cry when you saw you had devoured the human female. Take this one for example. I know the feelings you have for her" he said focusing on Penny. "Leave my progeny out of this" Max warned. "Come now Max. There's no need to threaten. I just want you to be happy" it said. As it stepped closer Max was disturbed by the look of it. It had a similar build like him but it was jet black. A living shadow. It touched a picture of Penny. The room was replaced with an odd sight. He stood next to an open pool that was long and large. Two small figures were inside. One was swimming along while another stood on the edge. One figure climbed out.

 

"Nice job Penny! You shaved three seconds off your best time!" he heard a man say. "Thanks coach! I've been practicing hard for the qualifiers!" the girl said. Max peered down and was surprised to see the girl was an older version of Penny by about three years. "Isn't that cute? She dreams of swimming in the Olympics and my has she filled out" the voice said. Neither figures noticed the giants watching them. The thing was right though. Penny's tits had grown and her ass has filled out nicely. "Don't fight it Max. It's not this is real. you know you want to see her erect nipples. Her pristine puckered asshole. Feel her helpless in your hands again" the being whispered. With barely any thought to further consequences, Max reached down and wrapped his hands around Penny.

 

Max held her tight and looked at her. She was terrified. She didn't squirm but just looked with pleading eyes as if begging him not to hurt her. Well it hurt Max to see that face. Still he had a growing erection and the feel of her wet body made him want more. "Max...Max please" she said as he used his fingernails to pull off her shoulder straps. Like unwrapping candy, he rolled off her swimsuit. Now she was wet and naked in his hand. "God you're so pretty" he muttered bringing her to his mouth. The girl broke into a steady sob as he licked and sucked her little titties. His tongue found its way lower and roughly parted her legs. Penny grunted and squirmed as he licked up every drop of her nectar. He greedily sucked up her flavor when she came.

 

"I love you my tiny girl" he whispered to her. Penny went into a frenzy hearing that. "I hate you! I hate you!" she yelled kicking his cheek. Max opened his mouth and caught her feet as she snapped his lips closed. She twisted around as he sucked on her little feet. Her could feel her tiny toes clench as her soles scraped his taste buds. She felt a suction on her feet and found she was being drawn into his mouth. She stopped right at her waist and screamed as his tongue invaded her once more. The poor teen was screeching as he shoved the tip of his tongue into her vulnerable cunt. She punched his upper lip over and over and then grabbed it as she came one more time. The girl hung limply from his mouth gently crying. "Please stop hurting me. I'll be a good girl. I won't disrespect you ever again" she pleaded weakly. Max didn't notice but the figure was touching her shoulder. Normally this would've broken his heart seeing her beg for mercy but not this time. Max came.

 

"Do it Max. Eat the bitch. DO IT!" the figure yelled. Penny sobbed as she was slowly pulled in. Then she was inside and the lips shut behind her sealing off any light. Max placed a hand on his throat as he titled his head back. A pitiful wail came from Penny as she slid back helplessly into this throat.  Max felt the bulge slip down his throat and a plop into his belly. "Feel her in there don't you. Fighting to stay alive but she doesn't have to. You can keep her in there all night if you want or think of digesting her if you chose. Like all the rest, you just have to see they are your playthings....either in here...or out there" the figure said.

 

Max turned to face the dark being only to find it gone. He felt Penny punching and kicking his stomach lining and fully realized what he had done. He immediately broke the connection. Max was back in his bed the sheets stained with fresh semen. Jun was still asleep. "Penny" he thought. Max raced to her room. His giant bare feet making small tremors that probably awoke half of HQ. He heard sobbing coming from her room. He poked his head in. "Penny had a bad dream" her brother Justin said. When she saw his face she screamed once more. "It's just Max!" Justin said to her. "She's just scared right now. Please take care of her" Max said shutting the door. Max hung his head and returned to his room. As he laid back down he thought back to seeing her in her bed minutes ago. Crying and whimpering. Barely clothed showing her cute legs, feet, and ass. A smile crept over his face and a brief glow appeared in his eyes before closing them.

 

12 hours later...

 

"What’s the update?" Max asked as the car pulled up to the Union Council Operations building.  "Her GPS ping has her rapidly approaching the transit base. I left a skeleton crew there so not to arouse suspicion" Hera replied. Max turned to Jun who was staring out the window looking at the rain. "I'm counting on you Jennifer. I'll be busy for a while so you'll have to message me. Cronus out" Mac said hanging up. The vehicle pulled up and he exited. He took Jun's hand and had her stand. She wriggled her toes in her heeled sandals as raindrops fell on them. She was dressed very nicely. "I'm surprised you insisted on being in this closed session" Max said walking up the massive stairs. "I want to be included more in your life. Every part of it" she said with a smile. Max nodded and opened the door. They ignored the flashes of cameras and throngs of reporters.

 

"Right this way. Ms. Cyrus can wait here" a human secretary said. Max looked at the diminutive woman with disdain. "No. She will be joining me" he said. Before she could object, her mind was filled with a terror she knew not what. She quickly backed away to her desk. Max and Jun entered the room and outside of it, two ACE's with the emblem of Omega stood guard. The room hushed as they approached the bottom. The loud clacking her Jun's heels echoed in the huge auditorium. Jun took a seat behind the seated council while Max made his way to the podium. "Ladies and gentlemen. Shall we begin?" Max asked with an odd smile.

 

On the other side of the country...

 

"So that's the name you’re thinking of going with for this team?" Ned asked. "Why not? Fits with the canine motif right? The Stray Dogs were a bunch of riffraff war heroes...at least that's what dad says" Chad replied. "Yeah...guess we were. It just sounds...dark" Ned said. "That's what I'm going for. I want the enemy to shit their pants when they hear the "Dire Wolves" are coming for them. "Hehe...fair enough. Chad. I haven't picked anything up yet and we're almost on top of them" Ned said. "Yeah...too quiet. Wait...spoke too soon. Jink!" Chad yelled as plasma fire came streaking at them. "We got tangos coming in! Four of them from 1 o clock!" Nara yelled. "Just four? Red team! Intercept while the rest of us close the distance!" Chad ordered.

 

Chad had 5 teams on sortie with him. Gold (himself, Ned, Nara, and two pilots of his choosing), Red team (fliers) Blue team (Ingress heavy gunners), Green team (long range support) and Yellow team (ACE all purpose). 25 people in all. Usually for a job he would have more but Chad was assured to the point of arrogance of his powers. He ignored the sounds of explosions from above and centered his crosshairs on one of the antiaircraft turrets lighting up the skies. "This is where you hunker down kid" Ned said to Corinne who was scared shitless sitting in a special compartment on his hip. Ned had brought her with him in case she was needed. He didn't want to especially this way but Chad insisted. He told him she respected and feared him over anyone else. Far less chance of her fucking them if he was with her. Like a well-oiled team, Ned and Chad fired at the same time. The beams hit the gun exploding it. 

 

Chad and Ned pulled away as Nara lined her shot up. She had hung back and steadied her aim as her gun was on sniper mode. Her shot damaged the barrel as it charged causing it to explode better this the other. Anti-air let up considerably. "Red team has cleared the sky Gold leader" Red 1 said. "Roger Red 1. Assume air defense formation. Other teams close distance" Chad said. Chad was worried. This was too easy. Troops and tanks rolled out to defend.

 

"Green team. Call for orbital strike. Following coordinates. Make it tight to avoid a hit on the structure" Chad ordered. Within half a minute, plasma bolts streaked out of the sky onto the doomed soldiers. When the initial blast cleared, all that was left was charred and carbonized bodies and burnt scatterings of armor. "Chad. I don't like this" Ned warned. "Me neither. What’s the status of the reactor here? I don't want another repeat of last" Chad asked. " Nominal" Ai replied. "Not buying it. Ned? Can you deactivate their reactor when we get computer access? "Pretty sure I can" Ned replied.  "Excellent. I want you to shut down the reactor as soon as we get access. All teams standby. This includes you Nara" Chad said. "What?! Don't give me preferential treatment because I'm your wife!" Nara yelled. "If this goes south I need you to keep this going. That and Fei doesn't need to lose both parents in one day" Chad said.

 

"Don't...don't talk like that" Nara said quietly. "Just hedging my bets honey. The only way to know it’s a trap is to spring it. If this pans out we'll have access to possibly all their assets from Los Angeles to Dallas. We can't let that slip out of our hands" he said. Nara was silent as the four went into the base. Corinne didn't understand. There should be hundreds of people here. Dozen or more mechs. "Where is everyone?" she muttered seeing none of it there. A few diehards opened fire on them only to have Chad effortlessly block the shots. Ned vaporized the humans on the ground with ease. One screamed like a madman firing with just a pistol at him. Ned could almost respect that courage as he squashed the man into paste. Another man insanely jumped from a high ledge onto the back of Gold 4. "The hell?!" Gold 4 yelled. The man slashed at the armor fruitlessly until the mech twisted its body and the man went flying. He smacked the ground so hard he bounced. "This is fucked up...sorry sir" Gold 4 apologized.

 

"No. I agree. This is fucked up. This reeks of trap" Chad said. "Corinne. The command center please" Ned asked. "That way" she pointed. There was almost nobody left. A stray staff member or so. Chad took no chances here. Corinne watched as Chad coldly burned one to ashes. She recognized him. She met him on her first day here. He showed her where the canteen was. He was just ashes now. She wondered if that would be her fate when she was no longer needed for this mission. "No. He'd probably eat me" she said. "What was that?" Ned asked. "I said place me on the floor. We're here" she said. Ned placed the woman on the floor. The giant stood over her watching. "Still nothing?" Chad asked. "Nothing" Ai replied. "I... I have access" Corinne said. Ned tapped his wristcomm. "So do I. Shutting down the reactor. Base is on backups now" Ned said. Ned grabbed Corinne up.

 

"This is it! He's going to eat me!" she thought. She was shocked to see he placed her back in the compartment. "There. You'll be safer here while we work" he said. "Safe? Why would he care about my safety? I'm no longer any value to them" she wondered. The emergency lights popped on one by one as Ned worked.

 

"Yes. That's it. Keep rummaging as it charges" Hera said watching the feed.

 

"Ned? Are the lights getting dimmer or is that me?" Chad asked. "Not now. Downloading the database. Chad! This is no ordinary base! This is a transit hub! There's a dimensional access platform across from this part of the base!" Ned said. "Are you certain?! Why would Omega have one of these? Why the secrecy?" Chad asked. "One possibility. As a secret organization, Omega would have issues finding resources such as building and manufacturing materials. Getting them off world would solve those problems and keep it off the books" Ai replied. "That would make perfect sense Ai. They couldn't have built all of their shit without it being traced back to them" Chad said. "Ned. Reopen that last file directory" Ai said. "Stop! Chad. Your mother in law is on a list of deportees" Ai said. "So she's alive. Nara will be thrilled to hear that. Okay I know the lights got dimmer now" Chad said.          

 

"I'm detecting a large power buildup from the transit room. It could be dangerous" Ai told him. "Everyone follow me!" Chad yelled. They dashed across the base to the gate room. "The power is still increasing! We have to shut it down before there's a breach!" Ai yelled. "She's right Chad! If we don't shut it down it'll explode and tear a hole in space time! Shit! Think black hole. Now think black hole on Earth! It'll swallow up everything for miles!" Ned yelled. "Fuck! No access! Corinne!" Ned screamed almost shoving the woman onto the ground.

 

Corinne dashed to the console and began the login process. Suddenly her head hurt. "Inputting coordinates First set locked. Second set locked" she droned. "Chad she's typing in coordinates! I know this string! It was used during the war! We're going to fucking fry if that gate opens!" Ai yelled. Ned brushed Corinne aside roughly causing the small woman to roll and tumble on the ground. "Now it's unstable without the rest of the coordinates! I need to give it a destination before it explodes! Fortunately, she's still logged in" Ned said. "Ned..." Ai said seeing the numbers. "It's the only one I know and we're down to seconds! There! Shit! It stabilized some but not enough! I'm going to try something crazy. I'm going to expand the event horizon to bleed the energy off. Here it comes!" Ned yelled.

 

The vortex expanded quickly, breaking the array. It went past the walls and kept growing. Chad, Ned, Corinne, and Gold 4 and 5 were violently sucked into it along with a sizable chunk of the base. Nara and the others watched as a yellow hole enveloped a third of the complex and then wink into nothingness. She stared dumbfounded at the aftermath. Like someone just scooped out a part of the base with a titanic spoon. "Gold 1 do you read? Gold 1 do you read?! CHAD!!!!" Nara screamed over the comm line.

 

"And that ends that.  No thermal blast or GPS signal.  I wonder what happened? Crushed to the size of a proton or eternity adrift in the void between dimensions. Either way try coming back from that" Jennifer said lighting a cigarette. She smiled and blew a puff of smoke at the screen.

 

While the previous events were happening...

 

"This emergency meeting was called due the damning evidence that was leaked supporting the allegations of Chadwick Cyrus. Even though he is still classified as "insurrectionist", we cannot overlook the murder of such a distinguished and decorated officer such as Chen Cyrus. Maximilian Schneider. Do you have any statements to say before we proceed?" the head chair asked. The way Max grinned at the fat pudgy human man disturbed him. "Let’s get this over with shall we? I have an organization to run and Ingress threats to the Union won't deport themselves" she sniped.

 

"I suggest you take this serious young man. How it goes in here will determine if you leave free or in chains" an Ingress woman said. "My apologies madam. I'm only irritated at the fact I had to put everything on hold to be here" Max said with a sarcastic bow. "Let's just proceed. The evidence against you has been confirmed with forensics. The bomb did come from an armory in Washington D.C. One carefully guarded. So this was not an Ingressa issue grenade. It was one of ours. True Way did not plant that bomb. Furthermore, the blast yield was extremely lowered...to survivable levels. Care to answer?" a human woman asked him. "Any fingerprints on the casing? Any video of me or mine taking it?" Max asked. "Don't be cute! We are aware of the spies you employ! I say we send a computer forensics team to comb the Omega databases for that time!" a young human man yelled. Murmurs of agreement followed. Max gestured with his hand and the doors to the auditorium shuddered.

 

Max felt a presence in his mind. "You need to show them who is in charge here. You or these puny weak and close-minded fools" the voice said.  " I agree" Max said. "You do? Then we can send them over right away" the chairman said. "No. I didn't mean that. I was talking to the shadow man" Max said. "Shadow man?" one asked. They all looked at each other. Jun was humming to herself filing her nails with an emery board 8 ft. long. The nail dust was making a tiny pile on the floor. "I get tired of having to lower myself to the level of you lesser limited creatures. Creatures that have neither the courage or conviction to do what needs to be done. General Patton you magnificent bastard, I finally understand your pain"

 

"I will not submit myself to this pointless debacle no longer" Max told them. One of the council members went to his wristcomm. "Nope" Max said holding not just him but all of the council members in a painful telekinetic grip. They were stunned beyond belief as his eyes glowed intensely. "A Progenitor!" an Ingress woman screamed. "Not quite. Something in between. "You piece of shit! You think you'll get out of here alive after this! You and that cheap looking bitch is going to fall!" the chairman screamed. Max glared at him hard.

 

Jun, who had been bored was now taking interest. "Honey! This isn't right!" she yelled. Max waved his hand and she froze as if her mind was put on pause. "It's one thing to insult me but to insult my future wife?! The mother of my child?! CHEAP?! BITCH?! Well guess what? That cheap bitch is going to kill you now and it ain't shit you can do about it. The rest of you fucks can watch!" Max said. He turned to Jun. "Come here" he said. Jun obediently walked down the stairs to the front. Her heels clacking as she neared the chairman. "Eat him" he said. Jun flinched. She scrunched her face. "Eat him!" Max said. "Sounds like a good idea to me" she said flatly. Max smiled as his hypnotic suggestion took hold.

 

Jun snatched the fat man up in her hand. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! YOU THINK PEOPLE WON'T NOTICE THE CHAIRMAN OF THE UNION SECURITY COUNCIL IS MISSING?!" the man screamed as Jun opened her mouth. Won't be the first time I killed a famous person and had it covered up. Goodbye Mr. Chairman. Have fun being digested. Swallow him honey" Max said. Jun closed her mouth muting the screaming curses directed at him. Jun swallowed and immediately choked. Max patted her back and soon she had gulped him down. Jun coughed and gasped for air. "Sorry sweetie. Should've considered that obese fucker was kinda big to swallow" Max said to her.

 

"Now for you others. Oh calm the fuck down. I'm not going to kill you. Unless you insult her. You won't right?" Max asked. They all quickly shook their heads. "Now this is how it will go. A statement will be released saying that a rogue faction of Omega used that bomb to try killing me as I'm half Ingress. Don't worry about your conscience. It will be clear after I erase this entire thing from your minds and implant what I want. Time for you all to take a nap" Max said snapping his fingers. They screamed in pain and collapsed onto their tables. Max had a surprised expression. "Was I always this powerful?" he asked. "You had help but the power is in you" the shadow man replied. Max grinned. Max glowed brightly as the bodies of the council members twitched and spasmed. Deleting recent memories and shoving false ones into their minds. "Hmm..." Max said looking at the stenographer. "Electronic record. Can’t have that" he said.

 

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. He opened it and took out a small device. He sat it next to the unconscious hybrid giantess who was up until seconds ago recording his rant and crime of murder. "Good old Athena. Always thinks of everything" he mused switching out the original with the faked. He studied the look of the girl before him. 18 or 19 with brown hair. He pushed her back in her chair.   Very cute in his opinion. He looked at Jun who was still entranced. Looking back, he kissed the giantess sticking his tongue deep into her mouth. His wristcomm beeped. "Guess I owe Hera an apology for ever doubting her. Now that Chadwick Cyrus is gone, their little rebellion is going to lose momentum fast" he said walking to Jun.  

 

He stood behind her as she stared off into space. He slipped his hand under her dress and inside her panties and felt her ass. "History will judge me as the savior of the world. I know it will" he said pulling his hand in front of her panties. He slipped his giant digit into her pussy. Jun instinctively moaned. He pulled it back out and pushed it into her mouth. She sucked her juices off it. "How do I know?" he asked her turning her face to meet his. "Because history is a great judge of character" he said before roughly kissing her. "My sweet Jun. should I delete your memories of your brother? Make all of this easier for you?" he asked her. Her eyes twitched. "No. I don't think I will. You'll cry and sob for him and I'll be there for you. You'll find solace as my baby grows in you. Bliss and ecstasy as my tongue carcasses your perfect body. From your cute ears to your suckable toes. This world will see you as you truly are. A goddess. And like any deity you will show love and compassion or death"

 

"You will show the world we fight for them and when I wish I will help you indulge your darkest desire. The one even you do not acknowledge. Yes. I felt the primal thrill you had devouring that walking, talking ball of cholesterol called the head chairman" Max said before grabbing her head between his hands. His eyes glowed brightly. "You were a woman of two world, two families. Not...anymore. You are mine. Body and soul and soon name. Jun Cyrus. I formally ask for you to marry me" he said. Max released his hold on her just enough for her to her his marriage proposal. "Yes" she said with a contented smile. Max grinned at her. He looked around at the still unconscious council.

 

"Seems we got time to kill before they wake up and we can finish this. Why don't you open the big mouth of yours so you can taste something more satisfying than a fat middle aged human" he told her. Jun opened her mouth as Max unzipped his pants. He stuck his large giant cock inside and she went to sucking. Max held her head with his right hand and placed a call with his left. "Aphrodite? Prepare a press release two days from now. Jun has agreed to marry me. I want to show the world that Omega is very much stable and plans to stay for a long time" he said. There was a long pause. "...by your command...Cronus" she replied. Max noticed the sharp tone in Beatrice's voice. A sarcastic irritated the tone. "Women are the same any size. Jealous creatures. I need to make a note to fuck her this weekend to alleviate her tension. No fucking her won't be enough to smooth this out. Maybe a trip. Just the two of us. Yeah...that will work. Somewhere secluded where nobody will miss the population. Hehehe...." he chuckled with a voice not his own...

 

Minutes later...

 

Chad groaned. For a moment, he was weightless and then everything went black. Then a massive crash that vibrated every bone in his body. He thought about moving and seeing what had happened. No response. "Hurts too much to be dead. Ai? Status? The cockpit is dark" he said. Again, no response. He was not claustrophobic but it felt like he was in a coffin. His computer intelligence was not responding. No systems were working. He fumbled in the dark until he found a lever. He yanked on it hard until the hiss of the hatch popping filled his ears. A faint light filled his eyes and he crawled out. "You okay kid?!" Ned yelled. Chad nodded and looked around. Gold 4 and 5 were down just like he was. Ned was rubbing his head and holding an unconscious Corinne. "Fuck happened?" Chad asked.

 

"Apparently a very powerful EMP hit us as we were in mid transit. Knocked out my shield generator and rifle. Froze your PRIDE and their ACE's. We got extreme lucky. Could've been worse. The energy discharges could've barbecued us" Ned said. Chad felt a chill in the air. Off in the distance he could see snow. "Where are we?" he asked. "Old Ingressa. Southern region by the looks of the frozen dead trees in the distance" Ned replied. "The homeworld?!" Chad asked. "Had to pick coordinates for the gate. This was the only ones I knew. I was off by two decimal points. Otherwise we'd be in the capital under a dome. Damn. Look at this. Even carved a chunk of the base out" Ned said gesturing around.

 

"We need to get back" Chad said standing. "Easier said than done. The gate system here is burnt fucking scrap and the closest city to here is on another continent. Not to mention the issue with your mechs. It'll take days for the EM overload to dissipate from its systems. There might be some still standing structures out there in the wasteland though" Ned said. "Great...well let's get these two out of there" Chad said. Chad engaged the emergency overrides for the ACE's hatches. Two very grateful pilots emerged. "Thank you sir! I could find the lever!" one pilot said. "No problem Lt. Listen you two. Here's the deal. We're currently stranded on the Ingress homeworld. Our mechs are offline for at least three days and we need to get better shelter. Gold 2 informed me there is a city on the next continent. Hopefully there is a working transit hub we can use to get home. Noe grab your emergency gear and we can head out for some better...warmer accommodations" Chad ordered.

 

As they grabbed their gear, Chad sensed something. "What?" Ned asked. "We're not alone. I sense multiple minds surrounding us. I think our arrival didn't go unnoticed" Chad replied. Within seconds, laser sights dotted them. They didn't notice them until they approached their location. Six giant beings dressed in layers of white clothing emerged from the snowstorm outside. Their leader, took off her cap, face scarf, and goggles. She held up a radio. "Found something at the disturbance. One Ingress and three...no four humans. Please advise" the giantess still aiming at Chad asked. "No imperial markings?" a female voice asked over the radio. "Negative. Although the Ingress make wears a similar uniform to the others. There are two machines our size on the ground" the woman responded. "Very odd. Bring them to me alive. I'll send for a transport for the machines" the voice ordered. The woman bent down for Chad.

 

"Not so fast bitch!" Ned yelled pointing a dead rifle at her. With unnerving speed, she grasped his wrist and twisted it. Ned dropped his gun and got a powerful backhand in the face. "Silence male" she ordered. Chad though about fighting her. He figured his could snap her neck if he concentrated hard enough but didn't. He might survive but he couldn't protect his uncle and subordinates at that same time. He decided to play it cool for now. Chad let himself be picked up by the giantess. His pilots yelled and cursed at her until Chad held his hand up. He shook his head. The pilots surrendered peacefully and let themselves be taken by the others. Ned watched as one covered Ingress woman hold Corinne with a smile so devious he could see the outline through her scarf. Seeing her and his nephew at their mercy made his blood boil. He held his peace though. Ned marched in front of them with a gun to his head. He wondered who had captured them and what they had in store for the defenseless Gold team...