- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A long chapter that just kept going. Please forgive the typos. Enjoy!

Chad and the two pilots were kept warm in the vice like grip of the giantesses as they lead them all down a hill. The trees, taller than some skyscrapers, were frozen in death. A gentle breeze carried the snow. Chad saw something huge two miles out. Half covered in snow. "What the hell is that?" Chad asked wondering ehat it could be. "Appears to be an old leviathan class military transport. About 2.5 miles long and capable of carrying tanks, heavy equipment, or about 40 personnel. Haven't seen one in decades" Ned replied. "Enough talking!" the Ingress woman said to them. She gave a sharp squeeze to Chad causing the air in his lungs to be pushed out.

 

10 minutes later they walked down a cleared pathway that led to a heavily armored door 400 ft. tall and 300 ft. wide. The one holding Chad pressed a button. "Expedition team arriving" she said. The doors clacked open and they stepped through. More Ingress women stood guard. Three in all holding old plasma rifles. One approached them. "This is what was out there? Three humans and a middle-aged male?" one asked unimpressed. "They had strange robots with them. The leader wants to see them" the expedition leader replied. The other one passed a wand over them all. Tiny chirps came from it. "Very low exposure. You're good" the woman said putting the wand away. They proceeded further into the underground compound.

 

Ned looked around and nodded. He was beginning to see what this place was but he had no idea what it truly was yet. None of them did. They all looked around as their captors led them further in. Some giants and giantess Ingress but what took them completely by surprise was seeing humans among them. Polishing giant guns. Cooking giant dinners. They turned a corner and came to a room. Inside was a woman in her late 30's reading a piece of paper. Next to her was a younger woman of 17 sheepishly waiting for something. Chad noticed a reoccurring theme among the Ingress he had seen so far. They all were tan skinned. A few a couple shades lighter speaking of mixed blood but others tanned like Pacific Islander. "Ned did say we were in the southern region" Chad thought. As they got near, Chad, the pilots, and Ned saw two humans at the leader's feet. Both cleaning and maintaining her toenails.

 

"These are the ones you asked to see" the woman carrying Chad said. "Place them near my feet" the leader said. Dutifully, the three did as told. Ned was pushed in front of her and made to kneel. The human men grooming the towering woman in front of them paused to look at the new arrivals. A menacingly slap of her giant foot had them resume their task. "You're dismissed. Get some food and warm up" she told the team. The leader watched them leave and then signed the paper. She gave it to the girl next to her who left promptly. "You're the oddest humans I've ever seen. Where did you come from?" she asked Chad and his team. "We're from Earth" Ned said trying to shift her focus from the very vulnerable tiny people. The woman stood up nearly crushing the men at her feet and walked right past Chad and them. Ned got a dirty sole smashed into his face. "I did not ask you male" she said grinding her giant smelly foot into his nose.

 

"Stop! I speak for them! We come from Earth to answer your question" Chad yelled. The woman took her foot off him intrigued. "You speak for them? A tiny human male? Commanding an Ingress?" she asked. "Is that so strange after all that has happened?" Chad asked. "I've stories from exiles and the first generation of humans of a war on another world. Has it concluded?" she asked. "The war ended nearly 25 years ago. Both sides found peace" Chad replied. The giantess sat back down in her comfy chair. "Who are you and what were those robots you were found with?" she asked. "I'm Chadwick Cyrus. That is Ned Iblis. Those two are Lt. Ambrose and Kensington.  The robots you described are the PRIDE and ACE's. Military issued combat machines" he said.

 

The woman peeked her eyebrow. "And you prevailed with those?" she asked. "Not those but similar older ones" he replied. "Excellent. You actually have some use then" she said. Chad didn't like the sound of that. "Ehat is this place? I saw humans here" Chad asked. "Community class fallout shelter. Here we can survive the snow and radiation storms left over from a bygone war. The humans you saw here are survivors of a crash. You probably saw the wreckage as you came here" she said. "Why haven't you tried to immigrate to Earth like the others?" Chad asked. "We barely have enough resources to stay alive. There aren't any aircraft or boats that still function. The Empress made sure of that when we were exiled decades ago" she replied.

 

"I heard the rumors. The Empress and those before her loved to exile people she didn't like to the southern region. Condemning them to a slow death. It appears some survived" Ned said. "We did more than just survive. My ancestors teamed up with the scavengers still alive and found this place. We turned this tomb into an underground community where could thrive. In those days, over 700 of us we're here. Just after a month, radiation exposure and starvation claimed half. Didn't take long for us to see the damage done to our reproductive systems. We had to watch as our numbers fell. Malnutrition taking lives too soon while only as much as 15% of us could bear children."

 

"Now we number only 49 while the humans have soared to over 3,000" she said with contempt. "There are 3,000 humans here?!" Chad yelled. "In the beginning, there were 2,312. That's how many survived the crash. We took them in. In exchange for serving us, they get food and shelter and a place to call home. Half of this complex is theirs. You look displeased" she said to him. "Sounds like slavery to me" Chad said. "Would it have been better to leave them out there to die? Well it doesn't matter what you think really. All you need to know is you and your friends will serve me. Do as I say it will be a comfortable life. Plenty of food and water. Choice of human mates. Refuse and you can die" she said. By this point Chad had heard enough.

 

"I don't take kindly to threats. Nor do I fancy being your slave or any of my people. I can be your friend and you can help us out and see a better life on Earth...or you can see that I am something other than human" he coldly warned. The woman snatched him up quickly. "You arrogant vermin. You presume to threaten someone my size? What can you possibly do to me other than tickle my foot?" she mused. With a burst of power, Chad pushed back her index finger so hard he broke it. The giantess howled in pain. "I see you point. Now see mine!" she said slapping a button on her chair. Within moments they were surrounded by guards. "Take...take the others to human holding area 1. The male here to the brig" she ordered.

 

"By your command Hadrix" one said bowing. The giantess leader Hadrix sat down and clutched her broken finger as she waited for a doctor. "Chadwick Cyrus. Not an ordinary human at all. So what is he?" she asked herself. "Stop poking him" Chad said to the guard leading Ned. "You shut your fucking mouth human" the guard snapped. Chad had pushed his luck pretty well already so he kept quiet. His outburst however did cause a slight stir. The guards wondered how Hadrix was hurt. Surely the Ingress did it but she seemed focused on the human in her right hand. Chad was tense as Ned was led away from them. Then they were split up again but could see that they were placed on opposite sides of a small makeshift town. "House and watch him. If he shows odd behavior, call us. There will be a reward of extra rations for your service"  

the giantess guard said as Chad was placed on the concrete street.

 

In front of Chad was an older woman and a late teenage girl. "Thy will be done" the older human woman said. Chad watched the giantess take a few steps. People wisely cleared the streets to avoid her footfalls. They even bowed. She took notice of one boy who hadn't and when his mother saw him being looked at shoved his head down. The giantess nodded in approval and kept walking. "Come inside son" the woman said. Chad looked around the dwelling as he stepped through the door. "Unbelievable" he muttered seeing actual furnishings. Chairs, a table, even an electric stove. Nowhere near as modern as to what he was used to. Closer to circa 1950. There was even a radio. The woman and daughter wore simple clothes. Recycled cloth made into dresses. Scraps of leather crafted into sandals. Waste not want not was the norm.

 

"So what's your name?" the woman asked tasting the pot of soup. "Chad" he replied. "Well I'm Nancy and this is my daughter Laura" she said gesturing to the girl. Chad politely bowed. "Where are you from? You're too young to be one of the originals and have never seen you before. Granted there are many of us here" she said. "Earth. I was stranded here after a fight" Chad replied. "After all this time, the fight still goes on. Humanity is still fighting them. I was sure we all were defeated and conquered by now" Nancy said putting the ladle down. "You're not talking about the Dimensional War are you? That ended almost 25 years ago" Chad said both of them turned to look at him. Nancy was about to say something until a series of booms shook the house. A pair of feet passed by the window. Nancy shook her head. Chad noticed Laura watching him intently. "Laura. Make up the guest room. Laura!" Nancy yelled as the girl still stared at him. "Y...yes mom" the girl said trotting off. "That girl. Come and sit. Dinner will be done soon" Nancy said.

 

There was awkward silence as the three ate. Nancy looked as if she had questions but were Afraid to ask. Laura was looking over Chad. Chad was looking into his bowl and glancing at either of the two.  "What's Earth like?" Laura asked. "Very pretty and nice. Green grass and blue skies. Freedom..." Chad said. "Are there Ingress there?" she asked. "Yeah. A whole bunch. We live in peace with most of them. Some even started families with humans. Had kids too" he said. "Nonsense" Nancy muttered.  "No it's not. I'm living proof. My dad is a giant" Chad said. "We can't breed with them...as much as they try. You speak of stupid things. How can they ever see us as equals?" Nancy retorted. "I'll prove it" Chad said. Fortunately, he still had his wristcomm. "Come on work!" he said tapping it. Nothing. "EMP..." he muttered.

 

"Ever since the day they arrived, they have shown us either cruelty or enslavement. I had a future. A senior in Colorado State. That ended when they came. A giant hand lifting me off the ground and placing me in a cage. Then we were here and our plane crashed. Theses Ingress took us in and gave us food, protection, even built all of this for us. We are cared for as long as we obey. Work the fields, fix their equipment, or serve their other needs" Nancy said coldly as she sipped her soup.

 

"I admit it wasn't all like this back home. There are Ingress out there that kill us and do things for their pleasure.  But most just want to live their lives. We fought a long hard war for that and Ingress helped us win. Our lives are better for it" Chad said. "Enough! You have no idea what goes on here and yet you Coke into my home and spout fantasies of living as equals. You'll see soon enough that you are not on Earth anymore" she warned him finishing her meal. Chad left to go outside.

 

It was amazing to him how intricate the small city was designated walkways for either size. Thin cables running down both sides leading to LED lights to simulate streetlights. Lights in homes. People coming back from work. "It's not so bad here. You'll get used to it" Laura said coming from behind and touching his shoulder. She was squeezing it. "A golden cage is still a cage" Chad said without turning around. "Is it true what you said about Earth?" she asked. "All of it. Every word" he replied. She hummed to herself. "I drew a bath for you" she said to him. Chad was led upstairs to the bathroom. A functioning tub full of hot water awaited him. "Golden cage indeed" Chad said. "You can leave your clothes there. They'll be some clean ones ready for you shortly" Laura said.    

 

Chad waited for the door to shut before undressing. He climbed into the tub and began washing himself. It unnerved him how accommodating things were. Even the soap smelled nice. The door cracked open and he ducked down slightly. "Here you go" Laura said smiling. Chad noticed her stare lingered as she switched out clothes. "Thanks" he said politely. Chad finished and dried himself before changing. The cloth felt old and worn. It was clean though. The pants slightly too long. The shirt tight. His feet felt the sanded wood floor. He figured humans had done the smaller work. Laura was outside the door waiting for him. "Is that to your liking?" she asked. "It's fine" he replied. She took him by the hand to his room.

 

"You'll be staying here" she said patting the bed. It was plain but workable. No pictures on the wall but he did notice some clothes in a folded pile. Clothes for a man. "Thanks Laura. I'm going to turn in. It's been a long day" he said. Laura looked slightly dejected but nodded. She closed the door leaving him alone. Chad sat on the bed tapping his wristcomm. Still nothing. "Might work later" he said. He took it off and climbed into bed. It didn't take too long before he went to sleep. His worries of his wife, Ned, and his subordinates was overcome by sheer exhaustion.

 

During the night he awoke. He felt something tugging on his pants. Thinking it was a dream he signed and relaxed. Then a brisk cool air hit his crotch and a wet warmth. Chad shot up realizing this was too real to be a dream. The covers were bowled up at his crotch and when he pulled them back he saw Laura. She was deep throating him. "Laura!" Chad yelled. "Shhh! You'll wake mom" she said taking his cock out of her mouth. He couldn't believe it. The girl had let her panties slip down to her feet and climbed on top of him. "Laura wait! Uhh..." Chad groaned as she slid down his shaft and sat right on his crotch. His balls touching her asscrack.

 

"That feels so good" Laura moaned before leaning in to have herself a kiss. Chad roughly pushed her off him. Her pussy making a faint slurping sound as his cock came out. "Enough! I'm married Laura. Happily married" he said to her. She cocked her head to the side. "She's on Earth right?" she asked climbing on top of him once more. "Yes! Now stop it" he said holding her in place. "But she isn't here. We all have a duty to reproduce. Now please stop fighting. This is getting awkward" she said pushing on his arms. Chad began to realize something.

 

Sure, he knew she was attracted to him but to her sex was more than an act of love. It was a commandment. A law given to the humans here. He couldn't be angry with her now. "Laura. I get you like me but try to understand. I love my wife too much to hurt her this way" he pleaded. She scowled. "I don't understand. Why refuse? I'm not asking you to marry me. Just get me pregnant" she said. Chad balked at that. Before he could respond there were a series of tremors that got closer and closer. Chad got her off him and walked to the window. He opened it.

 

Bent on her knees was the woman from earlier. The giantess that held him in her grip. She stood over their houses and looked around. Their eyes met and Laura got in front of him with her arms out as if to protect him. "Relax girl. I didn't come for him" the woman said. She turned her attention to the neighbor's house and tapped their door. She waited patiently before it opened. A middle-aged man and woman appeared. "Do you have a young male?" she asked them. Knowing it would be foolish to lie they nodded. "Bring him to me" she commanded. The mother stood there shaking as her husband left and returned with their son. Chad guessed he to be no more than 15. The boy looked up at the giantess with trepidation and expectancy. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around him and held him in her grasp. The mother wanted to scream but her husband held her close to him. The Ingress reached into her pocket and took out what appeared to be a cookie the size of a manhole cover. She callously dropped it in front of them before leaving.

 

"What the fuck was that?" Chad asked. "Her reward for finding you today. Don't worry. The culling is not for another week" she said holding him. "What does she plan to do with him?" Chad asked sternly. "Ehat they all do if it's not for the culling. Sex" she innocently replied. "And this happens all the time?!" Chad yelled. "About twice a week. Sometimes more if an Ingress pleases the leader. At least John was chosen by a gentler one. She even gave his parents a cookie" she said. Chad thought this was hell. Where humans could be used on a whim for sex and the best one could hope for was being paid for with a cookie.

 

"This is insane" he muttered tapping his wristcomm. Nothing. "I need to stop this. This isn't how people should have to live" he said. Laura didn't understand his anger. As long as she could remember, it was so. She herself had been visited in the night. "Leave. I kinda want to be alone" he said. She reached out to touch his face as if to comfort him. He grabbed her hand and looked at her. Laura gasped at his glowing eyes. "I....said...go" Chad coldly said. Laura quickly left and hurried to her room. She curled into a ball on her bed frightened and confused.  She liked him but the glow and his voice scared her. She wondered what he was for humans didn't have glowing eyes.

 

The next morning, the mother made breakfast. Laura stole glances at him to see if the glowing was there. It wasn't. Chad munched on toast which was shockingly good as the bread was made just hours earlier. The familiar tremors returned and Chad peeked out the front door. He sipped Ehat could be called coffee as the woman from last night had returned. She gently placed the boy on the lawn. He was barely breathing and naked. His body slick and dripping of a sticky fluid. He could smell him across the street. He reeked of cum and cunt. People going to their tasks passed by glancing but not shocked. Chad could only imagine how many times they’d seen such a sight to be accustomed to it.

 

"Laura dear. Here are clean socks for today. Make sure you wear them before going to the fields. I don't want you to get athletes foot again" the woman said. "Mom!" Laura yelled embarrassed. The woman kissed her before leaving the house. Chad went upstairs where his uniform was clean and pressed. It felt good to wear them again. Familiar. He came back down and Laura was slipping her socks on. "Ehat are the girls like on Earth? Do they dress like us?" Laura asked. "They dress all kinds depending Ehat part of the country you're from" he replied. "Mom said they wear makeup and do this to attract men" she said. "That's true. They wear makeup. Paint their lips, finger or toenails. Wear uncomfortable shoes. Perfume too" he replied thinking of Nara. Laura wriggled her toes in her socks and glanced at him. They were so distracted they almost missed the heavy tapping on the door. Laura opened it.

 

"Milady" Laura said bowing. Chad recognized the giantess before him. It was the assistant to the leader from yesterday. Same age as Laura with milky skin. Her hair long and but kept. She looked...cleaner that the others. A perk of her station no doubt. "Good morning human. The leader has requested audience with him" she said. Laura hesitated for a moment before gesturing him to her. Chad found himself riding her shoulder in moments. "Ehat does your esteemed leader want with me?" Chad asked. "She has quasar questions and a proposal" she said quickly. Chad smelled sweetness from her hair. "What is the culling?" he asked. She gave no answer. "Afraid to tell me?" he asked. She had left the city and stood in her tracks. She took him off her shoulder and held him up to her face. Her eyes were a strange mix of red and gold. They looked as if to burn a hole in his soul.

 

"I have nothing to fear from you little male" she told him. "Then answer" he said. She placed him back on her shoulder and continued walking. "The culling is a day in the month where 5 humans are picked to die. It is a necessary thing to control the population" she replied. "That is sick" Chad said. "A greater good. Even with the culling, only about 75 to 100 humans die a year while they give birth to 200. Vexing to see such tiny creatures able to do what we can't. Have kids" she said with a touch of sadness. "What if you could? What if humans could give you a child?" he asked.

 

The giantess burst out laughing. "With what?! Your tiny cock?!" she chuckled. "You don't know do you? Humans and Ingress have been having kids together for decades now. Why do you think that transport had humans on it to begin with? They weren't soldiers obviously" Chad said. That gave the large girl pause. "My dad is Ingress" he said. She held him in her hands and narrowed her eyes. With no warning, she yanked down his pants and underwear. Holding his arms with fingers in one hand, she used the other fingers in her other hand to rub his penis. "You're telling me you can get me pregnant with this?" she asked disbelieving. "Not...on...its own. With the right medical equipment. Please...stop" he asked trying not to cum. She placed him back in her hand and Chad quickly pulled his pants back up.

 

"Are all the babies your size?" she asked slightly disgusted. "No. My sister is your size for example. It's genetics but studies show that females inherit the size more often" he replied. "What's your name?" he asked trying to be friendly. "Rhea" she replied. "I'm Chad. Nice to meet you" he said holding his hand out. She was taken back at how casual this tiny male was. She felt annoyed and took it as rude and beyond his station. However, there was a part of her that liked the way he spoke to her. Like a person. Not as a slave or subject. Another thing as well. Males were second class here and their attitude showed it. They didn't look at females in the eye and spoke softly. Not Chad. He spoke directly with confidence and looked her dead in her giant eyes.

 

"We're running late" she said looking away from him. Chad sensed a spark of warmth from her directed at him. A spark he hoped to fan. "As you requested" Rhea said placing him on the floor. Rhea was excused and now it was just him and the leader of this place. "What's the condition of the others?" Chad immediately asked. "Well. The Ingress male you had with you is busy fixing things. The girl is with medical. The other two are in the city. I figured you would be the one to answer my questions better" the giantess replied. "Such as?" Chad asked. "Those robots are something else. Technology like we've never seen before. Some of it Ingress" she said. "Some of it is. After there was peace, your technology was reverse engineered and improved upon" he replied. "No doubt to fight us. Makes sense that it would be the only way your puny kind could fight us" she said with a smirk.

 

"It's not the way you think. We used it to preserve the peace. The way of life your kind decided to have" he said back. She rolled her eyes. "And what of your machine? It is like a mesh of organic and inorganic" she said. "Very observant. It boosts my power. The same power that snapped your finger bone like a twig. How is that by the way?" Chad asked smirking. The giantess got off her throne and bent down over him. "It hurts like hell" she hissed. He could feel her urges to crush him flat. "Your machines don't work" she said. "They're knocked out right now. They'll resume function soon though" Chad said. Normally saying this would be stupid but he could tell she wanted something from him. Keeping her talking could reveal what it was.

 

Chad didn't dare read her mind. No sense in giving away all his secrets. "I see. How soon for I will have you perform a task for me" she said. "Two days...I think. What is it you want?" Chad asked. "I have problems with our neighbors east of here. You will accompany two of my scouts in dealing with them" she said. "A turf war? That's what you want me for? I'm not your fucking hitman" Chad said. She clenched her giant fist. Chad hovered in the air shocking the giant woman. "Try it" Chad told her. "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Care to join me in a walk?" she said actually smiling. Chad shrugged and sat on her shoulder. It irked the shit out of her.

 

She took him back to the city where she stood and the perimeter. "Ehat do you think? Very comfortable place isn't it. I took great care to extend amenities" she said. "I'll admit it's the best cared for slave camp I ever seen" he replied. "Are they slaves? They can leave at any time? I don't force them to stay" she said. "Slavery has many forms" Chad replied. She stepped into the city. Those that saw her quickly gave way. More than a few hurried into shops, homes, or apartments. "Over there is waste treatment. There is the power center. I have a fan there giving a clean breeze. Hell, I even had a theatre built for their entertainment. I see some are rehearsing" she said walking over to the open amphitheater.

 

"And what are we rehearsing today?" she said bending down to speak to them. The group of actresses and actors were completely caught off guard as the most fearsome and important giantess of all appeared before them. "Speak up!" she yelled hurting their ears. "Romeo and Juliet" a young man replied. "Ah. The one where the teenage humans fall in love and die. I rather have Midsummer's night dream" she said to them. "Yes...milady" the man said. She was about to turn away but stopped. "One more thing. Wait at the perimeter tonight. You will be licking my pussy tonight" she told him. The man looked petrified but nodded. Chad gave her a disgusted look which she did not see.

 

She walked further and stopped again. "I even make sure they younger ones are given education. Reading and writing, math and such. Of course, their obedience is enforced here as well...ignorant fool!" She said looking down into an open window. With no warning, she slammed her fingers right though it and yanked out a boy. 12 or 13 years old and without pants. The giantess looked pissed. Chad peered into the room and saw a girl injured and half naked. She was crawling on the floor. "You know the penalty for breaking the law regarding sex. Men are always submissive and yet you force yourself on one" she hissed. "I'm sorry! It was stupid! Mercy!" the boy screamed.  He sobbed and wailed as she pulled off what little clothes he still had on. With little ceremony, she dropped him in her mouth and swallowed. Chad heard his scream as he passed down her throat. "Not get up! You're a lowly human but you're still a female! Show some dignity and pick your male friends better!" she yelled at the girl still inside.

 

The giantess trotted off patting her belly. "Was that necessary? Any of it?!" Chad yelled. "And risk chaos? I have rules for a reason. The males that came with them were unruly, aggressive, and brutal.  Raping and stealing from the women. I ended that within two days. Now look out there and tell me what you see" she said pointing to a vast field. Giant produce grew from implanted soil. Tiny tubes ran along it. Hundreds of humans tended it. Climbing giant carrots and trimming leaves big as backyards. Tilling soil around potatoes larger than boulders. Small wagons with just one tomato in them. Sunlamps hung over them. It reminded Chad of an intricate indoor garden "Irrigation and crop rotation. Fertilization and planting. All planned by them. Ah! Hello Derek!" the giantess said bending down towards a man drinking some water.

 

"Why hello milady! What brings you out here today?" A shirtless man asked. "Just showing a new arrival the field. How's the crops?" she asked picking him up. The man stood in her hand unafraid. "The potatoes are doing great but the tomatoes are having issues. Bad soil. Gonna need more" he said. "I'll speak to the others. Have the strawberries come in yet?" she asked. "See for yourself" he said pointing down the field. The walk was better part of a mile but she finished it within half a minute. "They look great" she said picking one. She held the massive berry with a pleaded look. "Feed me" she said placing it in front of Derek. Derek raised his foot until she stopped him. "Not with your muddy boot!" she yelled. Derek sighed and took off his boots and socks. He began kicking the berry to get it rolling and then pushed it slowly into her mouth.

 

The man had no clue she had just eaten a child but Chad wondered if he would even care if he did. He was very much at ease around her. She took small bites of the berry until it was all gone. She didn't stop though and sucked half his body into her mouth. She groaned a little and rubbed her crotch. The people below stopped to look but only for a moment before resuming their work. She released the man back onto her palm. His face and shirt coated with her sticky saliva stained reed from strawberry juice. "Delicious. A mix of sweet and salty. Keep up the good work" she said kissing him. Chad saw the man look at her with love. He was surprised.

 

After placing the man back down she looked on. "You love him" he said to her. "Don't be foolish. He's a human. I show him affection as a reward" she quipped. "A pity. He loves you" he said. She looked at him. Chad swore she blushed. "Why deny how you feel? It's not wrong" he said. She huffed and began walking. "Enough. Back to the matter at hand" she said roughly. She stopped in front of a playground. Down below were young kids playing. Their mothers nearby but noticing the giantess towering over them. She bent down and snatched up a random child. Chad heard her mother sobbing. The mothers around comforted her. In her palm was a young girl around 6. She didn't seem frightened at all. In fact, she smiled up at the giantess that held her. 

 

"I don't hurt kids. Not my style. Very rarely I'm forced too. An extreme punishment I've had to deal out maybe twice in the last 10 years. I find them adorable. Their smile. Their innocence. "Look..." Chad said before she held her other hand to cut him off. "Il will tell you this. If you refuse my request I'll will not only eat her, I will eat another one for every hour that you deny me. Do you understand?" she said with an eerie calm. "I understand" Chad said getting his teeth. "Good. Will you do as I say?" she said before licking her teeth. " I do" he replied. The giantess put the girl back down where her mother rushed to hug her. "I'm glad we came to an understanding" she said walking back to the front of the city.

 

They returned to her room where her assistant awaited. "See him home" she said. The assistant nodded and carried him out. The two were silent for a while until she asked a question. "Have you got used to it here?" she asked. Chad turned to look at her with a state that gave her shivers. "You have no idea the pain and misery your people in inflict. You think this is the way it should be but it isn't" he said coldly. "This is how we live and it works. It won't change because you show up" she said to him. "No. Change works both ways" he said. She stopped walking. "And here we go with your stories of Earth again!" she yelled annoyed.

 

"They're not just stories and I can prove it unless you're scared of me" he said. She was irritated again by his tone but was curious as to what he was getting at. "Prove it how?" she asked. "Take us somewhere we'll have privacy" he said. Intrigued, she agreed. The giant teen made her way to a secluded area used for storage. "Set me on the floor and then sit down" he said. She did and crossed her arms impatient. "Don't be frightened by what you see next" he said. Chad concentrated. As he did his eyes glowed. It shocked her. "I said don't be frightened" he said. "I'm...I'm not frightened" she croaked. "As you see I'm not a normal person. I'm something more. In a moment, I will link our minds together and you'll see my memories" he said. She thought he was crazy until the room disappeared. She found herself as on a beach. A bright sun overhead.

 

She was aghast at the sight. She had never seen such beauty outside old pictures. She wanted to weep. "Gorgeous isn't it? A secluded beach in a place called Fiji" Chad said walking to her. She gasped seeing he was her size. His clothes were different, more casual. He snapped his fingers and changed hers into something less post-apocalyptic. She jumped as the ocean wave splashed over her exposed feet and toes. "I’m too exposed!" she yelled. At first Chad though she meant modesty but soon realized it was a conditioned response. An early taught environmental fear.

 

"No you're not. There's no radioactive sand or water here. It's perfectly safe" he said to her. She felt uneasy looking into his eyes. She looked around more and was amazed to see tiny but health pay trees and a thriving town stretching inland. A house her scale was further up. "Chad! Chad come out! They're waiting for you!" a giant yelled coming down to the beach.  "Coming dad!" a tiny boy yelled 30 ft. away playing with seashells. "That's me Zala. That is your name isn't it. I picked up on it with this link" Chad said. She looked at him and then the boy. She cracked a smile looking at the tiny child. Their eyes followed him as he sprinted towards the giant bungalow.

 

"I remember this day so vividly" he said leading Zala towards it. They slipped into the place as if they were invited. Chad led them to the living room and there Zala stared in wonder. "There's my human mom. My Ingress dad. My giant twin sister. Over there next to dad is Aaron Pherson and his wife Leila. Next to them are their kids Eve and Adam. Leila turned on the Empire and found love. Their daughter was the first human/Ingress ever to be born. Ah they’re bringing out the cake" Chad said as his father came back with a cake a football field long. "You said she's your twin sister?! How?!" Zala asked.

 

"Ingress soon realized that humans held the key to their reproduction. In vitro fertilization was the solution to the size issue. I grew in my mother's womb naturally while my sister Jun grew in an incubation tank. Total coincidence we came into the world on the same day. We may be different sizes but I love her with all my heart and soul...excuse me" Chad said wiping tears away. They watched as they sang happy birthday and his sister blowing out a seven-shaped candle. "I can sense your feelings. Allow me" Chad said. The room stopped as if someone had pressed pause. Chad scooped his younger self up and placed him in her hand. The boy was motionless I. The giantess' palm. Chad surprised her by unpausing the boy. He tweaked his younger self so he wouldn't be startled by the change but left his personality intact.

 

"Ehats you name?" Young Chad asked her curious. "Zala...my name is Zala" she replied. "You're pretty" he said smiling. Zala felt a tenderness in her heart. He felt so fragile in her hand. A simple squeeze and he'd be no more. Half the size of her pinky and small enough to fall down her throat without touching the sides. Such thoughts actually scared her. "Want cake?" he asked. "No thank you" she said placing him back on the table. Chad resumed time and the boy returned to the party as if nothing happened. "He didn't fear me. He said I was pretty" she muttered. "Of course he didn't. Look around the room. His life is filled with Ingress. Those that love him and care for him. Why would he think you'd be different?" Chad asked.

 

"This is a trick. You can't tell me there isn’t a bad side to all this" she said. "Of course there's a bad side. Not all chose to live peacefully. Both aside formed groups determined to kill the other. Eve over there? In few years’ time, Ingress will attack her school looking to kill her. They will eat children and teachers to force her to reveal herself and she did. "Why would they wish to kill a child?" Zala asked looking at Eve. "Because she's a symbol. The first child. A beacon of hope and living proof that peace is possible. She survived but she never forgot" Chad said. "And humans hate Ingress as well?" she asked. "In the form of an organization, yes. My mother was murdered by them not long ago. Before we came here we were fighting them. Reports showed innocent Ingress being cast out back here. I was going to rescue them" Chad said.

 

Zala felt guilty hearing that. Her people keeping them prisoner while they wanted to help her kind. "I've seen enough" she muttered. Chad broke the link and they were back in the storage room. "I need your help. It's obvious Hadrix will never let us go. We'll work her fields or fight for her. If not, she'll kill humans and won't care which ones. Including kids" he said. "You ask the impossible. She's leader by birthright and strength. I can do nothing" Zala said. "Ehat if there were others that cared like you? Saw a different way of life? Living on Earth instead of dying in his fucking hole" he asked. "They...they might. This is traditional for them. I grew up believing humans to be but kept pets. I lost my virginity to one. Your promises won't be enough when they find they have to be friendly to them" she warned. "How many years do you have left here? I haven't seen a single child yet. At this rate humans will outlive you regardless" Chad shot back. Zala had to admit he was right. The last Ingress child born here was half a decade ago and died soon after from illness.

 

"I'll...ask around. Ask the others if they could give up the old ways to live on Earth. That will tell me if there's even a possibility of what you ask" she said. "Fair enough Zala" he said. Zala returned him to the home in the city. He was alone and it was still in the afternoon so he went to the backyard with an old book he found. He noticed the stares of people walking by. As he flipped the pages he found it written in Ingress. Chad sighed as he was not good in reading that. People began to stop no was if wanting to ask him questions. "Come in" he said surrendering to their stares. A dozen people crammed themselves into the backyard. Most of them middle aged. He was bombarded with questions.

 

Many asked what happened to Earth as their generation was taken during the war. Chad explained what had occurred and scarcely none believed him. Their captors surrendering and starting families with them? Having kids? Impossible. Some things transcended species. They became angry at Chad as they shouted about people they knew and loved lost in cullings. A woman shouted at him in tears that he was a liar. She had lost her daughter to a culling. One day she left for the fields and never came home. A stranger had to tell her she was eaten. At first, she didn't believe him hoping it was a sick joke. The stranger produced her daughter’s clothes as the Ingress man had stripped them off her before sending her down his gullet.

 

The crowd was beginning to turn violent. Chad kept telling his tale eventually coming to the Progenitors and the legacy they revealed about hybrid children. Now they were really pissed. Giant glowing aliens that created both species? A dirty fucking liar or insane. Chad had enough of those doubting him. Calling him a liar and worse. He revealed his telekinetic power in a flashy show. One man nearly had a heart attack as the liar in front of him lit up in a bright purplish glow. Chad felt good shutting them up. That ended when he saw terror on their faces. He stopped. "Now you know the truth" he said. People actually fled from the backyard. "Dammit" he sighed.

Later that evening, Chad ate supper with Nancy and Laura. "Why are people staring at this house as if it's a portal to hell?" Nancy asked. "Complicated" Chad replied. "Do not bring the wrath of our masters on us. Extra rations are enough for that" she said wagging a spoon. The woman finished her food and cleaned up. Nancy sat in her chair and read the book he had earlier. "Ehat is that? I don't read Ingress good" he said.

 

"A book about a princess and prince. An old Ingress fairy tale of sorts" she replied. "You taught yourself that?" he asked. "We all learned. They learned English from us. Their writing from them" she replied. Chad asked her to read from it and for the first time in a long while he felt like a kid again. It got late and the woman retired. Chad took a bath and went to his room. This time Laura was waiting for him. She lit a candle and held it up to illuminate her body. "How do I look?" she asked. Chad smelled perfume and saw she had makeup of a sort on. Her brunette hair gave off a shine like polished bronze in the candlelight. "I painted them. Mom showed me how" she said wriggling her fingers and toes. Chad couldn't make out the color well.

 

"Please...please love me" she begged in a way that broke his heart. "Laura we can't" he said softly. The girl sobbed right then and there. He led her to the bed and had her sit down. She was surprised to find herself being pulled down on the bed and hugged by him. She stopped crying. "I can't break my wife's heart to be with you. On the other hand, I can cuddle you. There are different kinds of love. My sister used to do this with me" he said. She laid her head on his bare chest. "It's not fair. I want to have your baby. I want you to be with me" she said. He felt her playfully stroking her toes on his bare shin. "I'm not going to lie. I am attracted to you but my love for my wife is deeper. Soulful. It even transcended death" he said. Like clockwork, tremors shook the area. A pair of legs stopped right in front of the house. A pair of fingers opened a window in the next room and then a huff. "Laura?" a male voice asked. Laura got herself off Chad and walked to the window to open it.

 

"Right here Pol" she said. "There you are. It's my turn tonight" he said Laura looked at Chad and hung her head. She stepped out of the window onto an open palm. "You look as sexy as ever. You painted your toes I see" the giant said. "A strange thing but pleasurable to see on such delicate little feet. Now show me those little tits. I want to be rock hard by the time I get to my quarters" he said. Chad rushed to the window and was nearly hit by a giant flying walnut of all things. Chad get tied his teeth. The price for Laura being raped was a fucking nut. Chad couldn't sleep. He worried for the girl. He reached out with his mind and instantly regretted it. He could feel her disgust as the perverted giant made her jerk him off with her tiny feet. Untangle his pubic hair.

 

His tongue licking her body. His lips sucking her tits. The sheer panic as he shoved her into his mouth and closed it. Worse yet as she feared becoming a late-night snack, her thoughts were on Chad himself. He cried for her. Laura survived and was returned early that morning. Her body caked with dry semen. Her hair stuck in place from it. Her chest and tits raw and red from being sucked and rubbed. She glanced at Chad and gave a slight sob and walked to their bathroom. Chad began to realize her desperation to want him to love her. She didn't want to go through life equating sex being raped by a giant whenever it suited him. She wanted a relationship. Intimacy. The instinctual need to be cared for...and he denied her that. No amount of cuddling and friendship would fix her circumstances. Chad felt ashamed for doing the right thing.

 

The next morning, Chad walked downstairs to see Nancy chipping away at the giant nut. Laura was curled up on the sofa with a blanket draped around her. She hadn't slept a wink. "What sickens me the most is how complacent you are. Look at you trying to crack that thing like you fucking earned it" Chad hissed at her. "You think I want this fucking thing? You think I'm fine with this?" Nancy asked. "At least get rid of it" Chad said. "As if it would change anything" she said. Her cold exterior pissed him off so much Chad gathered energy into his fist and punched the giant nut. The room shook and the nut cracked clean in half. Nancy was frightened seeing that glowing hand. Laura wasn't.

 

Chad was not called on for the entire day. Laura didn't stir from her seat and Chad sat next to her. He held her close to him. She drifted off to sleep in his arms. The alkaline smell of semen still clung to her. It would take a few more baths to clear that up. He struggled very hard with his feelings. It would be a lie to say he wasn't attracted to her. It didn't help as the blanket slipped off her slightly to reveal she was naked underneath. She had glommed herself for him obviously. Her pubic hair neatly trimmed. Her legs cleanly shaved. Chad gulped as her rosy areole accented her youthful breasts. The outside ceiling lights dimmed signaling the coming of evening. Chad began to doze off as her body heat felt so good to him. A tapping on the door awoke him.

 

"Hey. Let's go" Zala said standing outside. Zala rolled a blueberry into the house. Laura watched utterly dejected and held tight to Chad. The pain she felt caused him to shudder. Chad pulled away and shut the door. He tried to block out her sobs. "So, did you find out anything?" he asked as he rode her shoulder.  She sushed him. She kept walking until she was stopped by a haggard woman. She was probably older than any he had seen before. Oddly enough she was pregnant. It wasn't uncommon to see middle aged women pregnant, even Ingress but she was mostly unattractive. An old gash across from her lips. Streaks of grey in her black hair. Her left eye milky. Chad couldn't help but cringe at the thought of the unlucky bastard that had to fuck her.

 

"Greetings Zala. I see you found a cute one this time" she said with a creepy grin. "Hello Xarin. Yes. My work permitted a reward" Zala replied. The woman bent her head forward close to him. The ugly giantess was getting to close for his taste. "I will give you this sugar candy for him" she offered holding out a clear rock the size of a kayak. "No. He is mine tonight. Besides, didn't you have one the other day?" Zala asked. "He drowned unfortunately. I was feeding him my breastmilk and didn't notice him scrambling for air" the woman replied. "This is your fault then. I have plans for this one. I will savor his youthful semen while I relax from my daily work" Zala said with pride. "You don't have to rub it in child" the giantess huffed walking away.

 

Zala took Chad off her shoulder and kept walking. He felt her pulse in her hand and it was elevated. Her sweat coated his clothes. Whatever bluff it was, Zala was horny. Zala entered her room and closed the door. She laid down on the bed after placing him on it and rubbed her eyes. "So I asked around. Just about everyone wants to see Earth. Can't blame them for that. However, only a few can even consider giving up their ways concerning humans" she said to him. "Well that's a problem" Chad said looking at her. "It's a big thing. We don't have much in the way of entertainment and you saw that woman. Slim pickings when it comes to fucking" she said to him.

 

"Ehat about you? Surely someone as cute as you have had suitors" Chad asked. Zala sat up surprised. "Not really. A few a year since I turned 14 but nothing else" she said sadly. "Why?" Chad asked. Zala got off the bed and stripped down. She seemed upset from his question. Her back was turned to him so all he saw was her big tight ass. Zala showered and returned. A towel was draped around her. "Zala I'm serious. I've seen the women here. You're one of the prettiest" he said. Zala lowered her head. Tears came from her eyes. "Because I'm sterile" she said softly. Chad sighed. Nobody wanted her because she couldn't bear children. It was like a mortal sin to be sterile for Ingress.

 

There were varying degrees of reproductive issues for Ingress. One was viability. Those lucky few could have kids no issue. Then inherited DNA damage. The majority of the population. Possible pregnancy but a high chance of stillbirth. And in the case of Zala.  Complete infertility. No amount of human DNA could fix that. In the leader's eyes, Zala was nothing but a warm body to do her bidding. Her work. She would die childless and contribute nothing to the next generation. She was barely better than a human. "Come. Sit down" he told her. Zala sat next to him. Her tonnage causing the bed to compact almost causing him to slip down to her bare ass.

 

"On Earth, humans taught Ingress a great many things. One thing in particular we taught them was sex wasn't just for procreation or to feel good. It was a bond. A way to show we love someone. I can sense how you feel right now. You do have worth. You are special" he firmly told her. She looked upon the small man with shock. Her lips trembled. Zala laid down on the bed. Her face few feet away and broke into a loud sob. Chad walked over to her face. He rubbed her cheek pushing away basketball sized drops of tears. "I don't deserve your kindness" she said. Chad wasn't folkish to think she hadn't done things to humans. Even she got horny at times and used humans to scratch that itch. This time though she felt his emotions. His sincerity. And that was erotic as hell to her.

 

"I want to mate with you. You don't have to" she said with a begging tone. Chad was about to make a decision that would have consequences. He was prepared for it thought as he thought it might come to this. "I want to. I want to show you what love can be like" he said softly.  Chad had her lie completely on the bed. The young giantess was actually nervous as she got rid of her towel. He made his way to her large feet. From heel to big toe, it reached 27 ft. up. She kept herself. Her toenails unpainted were neatly trimmed. Her pink soles clean and unblemished. The prints clearly visible. Chad imagined that she kept herself as clean and presentable as possible to attract men. With her being sterile there was little point to be with her by their thinking. It angered Chad. It felt like such a waste. Chad took off his clothes before her towering right foot.   

 

He kissed her arch and rubbed her heel. "Lower it" he told her. She placed her feet flat on the sheet. Chad pulled her toes apart and licked and sucked the space between them causing the giantess to whimper. "Anyone ever do this to you before?" he asked. "Not...by choice" she stammered. Stupid question on his part. How many did she force to worship her feet? How many died under her sole? Chad didn't want to think about that. Zala was seeing a different way to live. Focusing on the past would solve nothing.

 

"You're pretty down here too" he said touching her labia. Zala blushed and looked away. She wanted to close her legs but couldn't unless she wanted to crush the man. "He said it was pretty? Why? It serves no purpose for a man. Why would he compliment it?" she wondered. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Chad began to fuck her. His unique power let her feel a hundred times more than ever possible. "Don't be frightened" he told her as she looked down at him. Her tiny man was glowing. Now one would imagine that if you lived in a bleak snowy place you'd won't see many variety of colors. Zala gazed in astonishment at a color she'd never seen before. It was glorious.

 

Zala came from the sheer excitement of it all. Chad wasn't done. Not at all. One thing you learn having a giantess for a wife is stamina. Chad hovered over her body. He gazed into her wondering eyes. Zala felt a force on her arms. It pinned her to the bed. She became frightened from it. "I said don't be frightened. I will never hurt you. You have my word on that" he said. Was it his calm voice or warm smile that she trusted? Maybe both for she did not fight him or fear him no longer. Chad sat on her right breast. His hands squeezing her nipple. Zala jerked and moaned as the small man teased her mammary. It became hard and engorged with blood. It turned red as the flesh of a tomato. His feet sank into her soft flesh as he bent down and stuck his tongue into her tight milk duct. Zala let out a funny squeal and came once more.

 

"Are you ready to receive my semen? Tell me" he said messing with her. "Please. Give me your life-giving semen. Spill it into my mouth. I want it so bad" she begged. Chad moved to her mouth and pushed his aching prick past her lips. He began to roughly fuck her lips. Zala felt so strange. She was at the mercy of the strangest human she ever seen and she loved it. Tonight, she was the sex toy but Ehat was different from the other times she was used just for pleasure, her partner cared for her. Chad almost stopped seeing her cry but sensed she was crying out of joy.

 

"You poor girl. You don't have to alone anymore. Take it. Take my seed. I give it freely!" Chad cried spilling his load into her mouth onto her awaiting tongue. Chad let go and floated onto her stomach exhausted. Zala closed her eyes and savored the tiny load of sperm given to her without threat or malice. She swore it tasted sweeter than any before. She placed her hands over him. They relaxed for a few hours more as he told her tales of Earth. She halfway listened as she was more focused on him.  "So then *yawn* what happened?" Zala asked nodding off. "Me and Jun waited until someone found us. Man was mom pissed. Needless to say, dad got an earful from her about not paying attention when we wandered off during our camping trip" Chad replied.

 

Chad glanced over at Zala who was fast asleep. He felt horrible for what he had done. Cheated on his wife and used Zala for his plan. Worst of all he felt attraction to her. "Put it aside Chad" he told himself. He couldn't stay the night with her. Not with his conscience nagging him. He left her there and went back home. It was quiet. The middle of the night and only a lone sentry watching over things. Chad easily slipped past and found himself standing at the doorway. He walked in and sighed. "Done already?" Nancy said startling him. "It's not what you think" he said. Nancy sipped her tea at her kitchen table. "Really? I swear you smell like pussy" she quipped. "Ehat are you doing up anyway?" Chad asked. "Staying up for Laura. She had a nervous breakdown when that giant woman came for you" she replied. Chad went for the stairs. "Don't bother. I had to drug her to calm her down. No amount of food is worth the trouble you brought. My child is a wreck and you dare to chastise me while you yourself gallivanting around with them" the mother said putting her cup down.