- Text Size +

"That does it" he hissed. As soon as he said that her tea cup exploded. "I was busy trying to find a way to free you you fucking ingrate. The whole fucking lot of you. Since I arrived all I have seen is all of you calling me a liar, crazy, or a troublemaker. I tell you of a better life and I work to free you and what do I get? Fucking stares, threats, and condensation. You think I don't know what suffering is?! Earth isn't a fucking paradise lady! I'm only 24 years old and I've suffered more than someone twice my age! You know what I was doing this time last year? Writing a report on a suicide. A 14-year-old hybrid Ingress sized blew her damn head off! Wanna know why?! Because she ate her younger brother and didn't fucking know about it! She was being mind controlled when she did it. A long story about that but a week later during a checkup revealed an infection in her. Come to find out a small legbone cut her intestines. After surgery, they typed it to her missing brother. Took her Ingress dad's service pistol and shot herself!"

 

"And believe fucking me that shit hit SO close to home!" Chad said shaking. "It's not perfect Nancy but it is so much better than here and I'm fighting so you all get to see it. So I don't need the...what now?!" Chad yelled feeling tremors. Chad threw the door open and found a pair of boots in front of the house. His eyes followed the legs till he saw the face of the giant from the previous night. He had come for Laura once more and said Laura was limp in his right hand. "You'll wake up when you feel my cock on your body again. So small and fragile. So...hmmm...delicious" he said sucking on her left leg. Chad was already white hot from his rant at Nancy. "Put her back" he said.

 

The giant didn't make out what he said but heard his voice. "I forgot the customary payment. Tell the female to put it on my tab" the smiling giant said. "Put her down!" Chad yelled. the giant narrowed his eyes and raised his boot. "I should crush you vermin for trying to command an Ingress" the giant said to him. Chunks of dirt rained onto the street and yard below. Chad surprised him by not flinching or showing fear. "I'll say it only one more time. Put her down" Chad said. Now Hadrix, the leader, had commanded everyone not to harm this man but the giant has forgotten this in his rage and pride. That boot came crashing down and Chad easily defected the attack.  The giant had no time to be stunned before Chad hovered into the air. His body glowed bright lighting up the area like an intense full moon.

 

With a loud thud that vibrated windows and woke up half the city, Chad unleashed a telekinetic force so strong it hit the giant in the bridge of the nose breaking it. The 184-ft. man staggered and groaned loudly. Blood poured onto the street so hard it ran into the gutters. The giant reached for his sidearm uncaring of how many people would be vaporized if he fired. "You pull that out and I'll drive those bone fragments into your brain" Chad warned telepathically. With these three events, the giant froze in sheer terror. "Now put her down on the street and leave" he said. The giant lowered himself and placed the still sleeping Laura on the street. Not once did he break eye contact with the freakish glowing human. "What...what are you?" The giant asked. "A protector...or a killer. You saw one side already. If you ever come for her again...you'll see the other" Chad replied coldly. The giant quickly staggered away.

 

Chad carried Laura into the house passed the speechless Nancy. He laid her on her bed and wiped off the saliva on her body. Her leg was dripping of it. Even between her toes was covered with the noxious fluid. Chad sat next to her, his eyes glowing but very dim. Nancy stood at the doorway. "This is what can happen if an Ingress and human have kids. It's frightening to have such power. A week ago, I wasn't half this strong. So much in so little time..." Chad said. His wristcomm beeped. "I'll be damned. It's working again" Chad said. "Nancy, I'm sorry for yelling at you. Come sit with me. I can show you some pictures. See how Earth turned out since you've been gone" he said. Chad showed her pictures he had saved onto the device. His family, friends. Cities rebuilt. Mixed families. Pictures of the war and the recent Progenitor conflict. As the outside ceiling lights turned on as a pseudo sunrise, Nancy sat downstairs still taking it all in. She silently wept.

 

She wept out of joy as humanity had not only prevailed but gave a home to a needy species. Rebuilt lives with them. Ushered in a new age with them. Ingress fighting and dying for them. She held her head in her farming worn hands. "...I wanna go home" she quietly sobbed.

 

Chad had dozed off just two hours ago when his wristcomm beeped again. He glanced at it and smiled. It was Ai. "Glad to see you're okay" he said to her. "Not now Chad. I'm chained up and surrounded by Ingress! Where are you?! I can't scan this area due to the lead lined walls!" Give me your coordinates and I'll kill these here and come for you" she said. "No! Hold fire! I'll explain the situation" he said. "And she wants you to kill some people for her today?" Ai said. "That's right and she's using the humans here as a bargaining chip" he replied. "Please tell me you have a plan" Ai said. "Working on it. Hopefully the others have been busy too" he said. "I'll play it cool for now but if they try to damage me I'll respond" she warned. "Fair enough. We need you intact in case this goes south" Chad said nodding. Laura began to stir.

 

"Sorry. Did I wake you?" Chad asked. "Who was that you were talking to? Sounded like a girl" she asked. "My friend Ai" he replied. "She sounded weird" Laura said jealous. "She's...unique" Chad said looking at her. "Ehats that sound outside?" she asked. Chad hadn't heard it but did hear something now she mentioned it. He looked outside and chuckled. People outside were busy hosing off the street. Washing the blood spilt by the giant from last night. "Nothing important" Chad said before kissing her forehead. "Race you downstairs" he said running. Laura smiled at him as he seemed kinder now. More calm. Laura was surprised to see her mother singing to herself. It had been some time since she heard her mother sing. "Oatmeal with a hint of molasses" Nancy said putting the bowls down. Laura wondered if she was in the right house. Molasses was a huge luxury. As she watched the two talk and laugh, she began to see Chad in a different light. She loved him no question but now she felt like she could see him like a brother.

 

Like he was family. It was confusing for her. Her heart being changed thus. Maybe it was the pity in his eyes that night as she stumbled through the window reeking of semen. The morning after as he didn't judge her and sat close by. The feeling that he would be there for her. She had friends that had siblings and seen how they treat one another. She saw that right now before her. It wasn't jealousy that caused her to sob and wail when he was taken. Utter fright of losing a precious friend. She didn't cry or sob when Zala appeared at the door. In fact, Zala gave a sincere smile to Laura.

 

"She's ready. Are you?" Zala asked. "As much as I can be. I'll be back later Laura" he said to them. "I promise he will" Zala said to Laura. Laura was very confused as to why the giantess was so...nice. Zala was quiet for half of the walk. "Yes, I still like you" Chad said reading her thoughts. Zala smiled ear to ear hearing that. She was afraid he changed his mind when she woke up and found him gone. Zala stopped walking and looked around. Without warning she licked his face with her mighty tongue. Her face flushed and eyes closed. "You taste so delicious" she moaned. "Don't get any ideas. Hadrix would be pissed if you ate me" Chad said. "I'd never eat you! Maybe suck on you but not eat" she giggled. "Later" he said quietly. Zala smiled in anticipation.

 

"Hadrix is pissed about something. One of her guards showed up with a broken nose this morning and he refuses to say how he got it" Zala said. "Might have to do with him trying to rape Laura" Chad said. Zala remembered how he held her down last night and didn't put it past him to use such power to inflict harm to an Ingress. "Be careful. She's in a mood" Zala warned as they entered the main room.

 

To say Hadrix was occupied would be an understatement. She sat in her fancy leather chair with her bare feet propped up on the table. She was panting and grunting as she used some poor human soul as a dildo. What was worse was her bare soles were stained red. On the floor were matching splotches. Humans crushed into the concrete flatter than a penny. "AHHGH!" Hadrix yelled as she came. A sickening crunch filled their ears as she crushed someone as they were halfway in her messy cunt. Blood and cum dripped onto the floor until she wiped herself. With a grunt, she pushed the mashed body out of her and onto the floor. Seeing Chad and Zala, she made no effort to cover herself.

 

"Nothing like a morning fuck to get the blood flowing...one way or another" she said with a sick grin. She motioned for Chad to be set in front of her. Zala was very hesitant to do so. So Chad stood in front of the titanic woman. Her bare feet so far away enough for his liking. He liked feet but not when they were covered with the blood and guts of innocent people. She titled them to the side and extended her legs further. On both sides, they surrounded him. She could slap them together and wipe out his existence if she wanted. Then again with his power he could snap her ankles as soon as she tried. Between her gargantuan toes was filthy. Remnants of sticky dirt and sock lint infested the spaces between. Sock lint ironically came from socks knitted by the same humans she delighted in squishing, raping, and eating.

 

"Bitch didn't even bother taking a shower" Chad thought smelling her feet and pussy. "One of the males came in here with a broken nose. He will not say how he got it but he was spotted near the city last night without it. Do you know anything about that?" she asked scrunching her toes. Chad wasn't buying her intimidation tactic. "Well we did have a disagreement of sorts. It was surprising to see that breaking an Ingress nose was easier than a finger. Way more blood though" Chad replied. Hadrix turned bright red. She took a breath and calmed down. "I bet. My finger is healing nicely. Had to eat some high protein though. Knitting bones burns calories and protein like nobody's business. Fortunately, a family helped with that. The youngest one just slipped right down" she said tracing her throat. Now Chad was pissed.

 

"You wanted me to do a job right?" he asked sternly. "Depends. Your machine works now? It better have. Your three days are up" she said. "It works. It's deciding right now either to shoot the people around her or tear them in half like paper" Chad said. "That so. Why don't we go done there to make sure?" she said. "One thing. Before I do all this I want to see my people. Make sure they're alright" he said. Hadrix nodded. She held Chad in her grip as she walked to the maintenance room. Zala had been excused shortly before.  

 

Inside was the PRIDE chinned down. "Status?" she asked a man there. "A faint energy is coming from it but nothing else" he replied. Hadrix looked at Chad as if doubting his story. "Ai. Stand up" Chad commanded. The PRIDE hummed to life. It's camera eyes lit up. The chains groaned and snapped one by one as it stood up. "Those were carbon steel chains!" the man yelled. Hadrix looked on with a pleased smile. Ai looked at them. "Ah ah!" Hadrix said holding Chad up in her hand. Ai relaxed. "Impressive! It can move and think without you!" Hadrix said grinning. "Yes, now take me to my people!" Chad yelled. Hadrix did so and stopped first at the city. "Sir!" the pilots yelled. "Good to see you guys too. They had you together?" Chad asked. "Yes. A boarding house. The things we've seen" one muttered. "I know. Have you seen Corinne?" Chad asked. "The Omega girl? We found her yesterday in a tavern passed out. Brought her back with us" the other said motioning inside. Chad couldn't see well but she was sleeping in a bed.

 

"Looks like she found some evil Ingress after all" one pilot said. Chad sighed. "Stay sharp. They won't hurt you if I toe the line but don't count on that" Chad warned. They saluted them as they left. "They respect you" Hadrix said to him. "I lead by example. They follow me because di treat them like I want to be treated. Not by fear, bribery, or intimidation. You should try it" he said. He felt her grip tighten. "Careful. You want to break anything. Especially another finger" he warned. The giantess was halfway about to lose her shit when they made it to Ned. He was busy fixing an air recycling filter when they showed up. "Hey Ned. They treating you right?" he asked. The old giant's eyes lit up seeing him. He was relieved to see he was unhurt. "Yeah. They got me fixing all kinds of shit around here. I'm surprised all this held up for so long. This place is a century old" he said.

 

"What kind of stuff have you been working on?" Chad asked. Ned went through a litany of things. Now and then there were pauses in their conversation and for good reason. Hadrix didn't know but the two were having a very different conversation on a telepathic level. It went like this...

 

"How are the others?" Ned asked. "Doing well. Corinne is fine too by the way" Chad replied sensing her on his mind. "I might have a way for us to get to the other continent quickly and protected from the elements" Ned said. "How?!" Chad asked. "You saw that ship outside when we were led here? It's intact. It soft-landed in the snow. They had me stripping it for parts but it still has the essential components on it...mostly. The engines need work as they seized. That probably caused the crash" he said. "We'll need it just for the space. There are over two and a half thousand humans here Ned" Chad said. Ned had to keep his composure. "They won't let us just go" Ned said. "I'm working on that. Got a plan in the works. I have to do an errand to keep this bitch off us though" he said. Ned cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah...I know. Just be ready when the time comes" Chad said.

 

"Then I'll see you round" Chad said. Hadrix walked off with him. "Now will you do my task?" she asked. "Take me back to my machine" Chad told her. Hadrix touched a comm panel. "Toma...Ena.  Report to the maintenance area" she said. By the time they arrived, two ingress women were there to meet them. The one named Toma was about 22 years old. Darker skin than the others, her black hair cut short. Her pale blue eyes locked on Chad. Ena was short compared to the others. Older than Toma at around 27 or so. Wavy silver hair that stood out from her skin tone similar to Toma. A scar ran close to her left eyebrow. "These two will accompany you...along with this" she said handing a disc to Toma. "An EMP device we salvaged some time ago. You try anything funny and it will disable you" Hadrix warned. She slapped it on the back of the PRIDE.

 

Hadrix handed Toma a remote as Chad was allowed to board his machine. Chad closed his eyes and felt his senses link up to the mech. Multiple targeting reticles formed on his HUD. "No. As much as I'm tempted no" Chad to Ai. The three Ingress surrounding him stood back as streaks of blue light shimmered over the mech. They were in awe of him. "We doing this or not?" Chad asked. His voice far louder than they was accustomed to. Toma and Ena ma Chad behind him as they led him to the entrance. The soldiers and few humans they passed stopped to stare at the beautiful machine.

 

"Here" Toma said holding out an old plasma rifle. "Don't need it" Chad said flexing his metallic hand. They were having doubts to how effective he could be without a gun.  The door sealed behind them as they began their trek through the snow. "How far out are we going?" Chad asked. "It's about a 20-minute walk from here. Just keep moving" Toma replied. "Any radiation?" Ena asked. "Not at this time but I am detecting increased amounts starting at 22 miles out" Chad replied. "You know this?" Ena asked surprised. "I can do many things in this" Chad said. Toma huffed and urged them to continue. The wind picked up driving snow in their faces. "This should help" Chad said creating a barrier in front of them. Toma and Ena looked at him with fright and awe as his mech glowed a little. Toma pointed her rifle at him.

 

"Some thanks" Chad said seeing it. The giantess began to squeeze the trigger. "You'd shoot me for helping you prevent snow blindness and frostbite?" Chad asked. Toma lowered her rifle. "How about something to lighten the mood? You know about music right?" Chad asked. "Of course we do human. We aren't primitives like humans" Toma quipped. Chad leafed through his collection. "Ah. This'll work" he said playing "Adventure of a Lifetime" by Coldplay. They balked at the sound of alien sounds. Seconds passed though and soon Ena began to nod her head to the beat. "There you go Ena" Chad said smiling. "Does all Earth music sound like this?" Ena asked. "Oh no. There is so much more. This song is over 125 years old. I just prefer the old stuff. I'll play another when that ends" he said.

 

As they approached the destination, Chad was playing the tail end of "Come and Get Your Love" by Redbone when they came to the top of a hill. "Ai. End playback. Guys...what is this?" Chad asked looking down. "In the time before the war, this was a seaside resort shopping district. I believe in your language they call it a mall. If fared far better than the city. Look farther out and follow the curve" Toma said. The structure was exceptionally large and mostly intact other than blown out windows. Chad did follow her gaze farther out and the ground made a queer looking curvature like a shallow bowl. Inside were very few buildings blown out in chucks. The tallest burnt pitch black. "There are high levels of radiation coming from that location. Lethal levels" Ai said. "Ai...was that a city?" Chad asked. "Affirmative. Judging by the crater size it was hit by a 31-megaton nuclear airblast" Ai replied.

 

"From what I was told, it was a city of 36,000 people that replied on tourism for their economy. The day the bombs fell, the population was almost double as it was vacation season and the rainy months had passed. So many died, so many only wanting to relax with their families" Ena whispered. "I'm so sorry" Chad said. "Why be sorry? This happened a century ago" Ena asked. "One can feel sympathy and loss for another even if a century has passed. It's not a human or Ingress thing. It's a matter of the heart" Chad said looking at her. "We better get going in case the wind from the city blows towards us" Toma said.

 

They crossed what was a parking lot. Dozens of abandoned cars littered it. A few still had preserved giant bodies in them. The front doors were gone as they stepped through. "Be careful. I'm sure they're still here" Toma said. "Your rival gang? Ai, infrared scan" Chad scoffed. "Multiple heat signatures. Ingress. A campfire half a mile north. Wait...three signatures from above!" Ai yelled. A flash bomb went off at their feet and blinded them, Chad included. He heard Ena yelp in pain and he quickly switched to infrared view. He saw a figure yanking her by the hair. A solid punch got it off her and he dispersed the residual smoke. On the floor was a middle-aged giant with a thick beard. His skin dark like Toma and dressed in filthy rags. He pulled a pistol on Chad.

 

With horrible speed, Chad slammed the giant's head into the floor with his boot. Chad tried to ignore the crunch of the huge skull. They found themselves quickly surrounded. All males they were and even though they were wary of the strange metal figure, they were more focused on the giantess with Chad. One pointed to Toma and said something he couldn't make out. Chad moved to block. There was an odd pop and suddenly something very hard and fast struck Chad nearly throwing him clear out the mall. Chad was dazed. He couldn't lock into their thoughts as their language too foreign. He focused harder and found their thoughts to be more of a primitive nature. Chad slowly got up and saw what had hit him. "You must be fucking kidding me" Chad hissed as he looked at a rod of hardened steel 100 ft. long with an arrow tip 6 ft. wide lay next to him. "Shot me with a fucking spear gun" he spat as he got to his feet.

 

He saw flashes of light and the telltale sounds of rifle fire. Toma and Ena were screaming. Chad hovered the PRIDE and dashed in. Chad had guessed correctly why they were focused on them more. The giants were holding the two down. Toma was on her stomach while one was yanking on her pants. Ena was trying to kick one away as he held her ankle sniffing her foot. Chad shot the one on Ena and he fell dead on top of her. Ena screamed at the body with a smoking hole in it and pushed it away. The males scattered into the darkness. "Are you two okay?!" Chad yelled. They were speechless he had returned for them. Toma and Ena quickly got their rifles. "Chad. Energy signatures. Plasma weapons not ours" Ai warned. "Get close" Chad said hugging them. Before they could object, a torrent of fire rained down on them. Toma and Ena found they weren’t dead.

 

"By the gods..." Toma muttered seeing Chad glowing like a deity. His reinforced shield easily blocking the shots. "Ai. Prepare for burstfire mode" Chad ordered. He targeted the heat signatures that were encircling them. Toma and Ena heard small clicks as small devices fell off his back and hovered in the air. They glowed as did his cannon gauntlets. A barrage of positron fire streaked into the darkness around them. Screams and then nothing. "Direct hit. Targets down" Ai said. The devices came back to him and linked back to his body. "Jesus...get what you need so we can get the fuck out of here" Chad said. They trotted off utterly disturbed by the deadly might of him. They returned within 10 minutes. "That was fast" Chad said. "We got canned and preserved food from a sporting goods store and some materials from a hardware store" Toma said. "Then we can go" Chad said. "Not yet. We don't have all the resources we need" Toma said. "Ehat else you need. Your packs are full of shit" Chad said. 

 

"We follow the smell of smoke" Toma said not answering his question. Chad was wary. More giant heat signatures were ahead. It was hard to make out due to the fire. He guessed there were 6 more. Halfway in they were when they got to a ramshackle shelter made of stacked sheetmetal a small hole on top let out smoke and fumes. An entrance had been made but was obviosity blocked. Toma yanked the sheet away. "Oh my god" Chad muttered. There were 6 of them alright.  Two young women. Both not over 25 and gripping them tightly was 4 Ingress kids. The youngest was 4 and the oldest 7. The women were begging in their language. The giant kids crying and sobbing. Toma said something in their language to them which made the women tense up. One picked up Ehat appeared to be a ladle.

 

Ena spoke softly to the woman only to have her swing franticly at her. Toma sucked her teeth and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a strange gun and shot the woman. The woman gripped her neck and slumped to the floor. "TOMA!" Chad yelled. "A tranq" she said explaining she had not killed her. Ena pulled out a gun of her own and began shooting the children. They were all unconscious within a minute. "Stop this!" Chad yelled grabbing Ena's shoulder. Toma put her rifle on her back holster and held the remote from her left pocket. Chad let go. "We didn't just come here for food and supplies. We came for them too" Toma said. "We...in order for our conclave to survive we need people to run it. With no children of our own we need young ones we can teach and mold into soldiers and survivors" Ena said softly.

 

"So you kidnap people's kids?!" Chad yelled. "We give them a better life. Just like we were given one...once" Toma said. "Wait a minute. You were kidnapped too weren't you? It makes sense. Your skin color. The way you know your way around here. How you speak their language. You lived here as kids once before" Chad said. "We were taken when we were 5. We don't remember much before that time. I think...I think they might be"

 

"Enough Ena. Help me with them" Toma said cutting her off. "Might be what? Blood relatives? Maybe those two there are your sisters? That one looking at you has the same copper eyes you do" Chad said. Ena gulped. Toma shot the woman. "I said get ready to go!" Toma yelled. "You afraid of the truth?! What if the men we killed...I killed are actually your brothers, cousins, or fathers?!" Chad yelled. Ena began sniffing.

 

"Pick those two up and get moving" Toma said with her large thumb over the remote button. Chad turned away and picked up two kids. He placed them over his shoulder. "Tell me something Toma. What do you think is better? The warmth of a heating element or a mother's embrace" Chad asked walking to the entrance.  I'm following my orders" Toma said to him. "Following orders. That's your excuse? You wouldn't be the first. I torched a village because I was following orders. I destroyed a city because I was following orders.  I ate humans because I was following orders! I killed entire families because I was following orders! I ate an 8-year-old hybrid girl because I was following orders! Toma and Ena kidnaps children because they were following orders. Are sins ever absolved when they say they did it because they were ordered to?" Chad asked.  

 

"And what would you have me do human?!" Toma screamed with tears in her eyes. "Help me. Help me help you. I can save you all. Take you to a place where you never have to worry about radiation sickness, dirty water, frostbite, or killing someone ever again" Chad said. "Earth" Ena whispered. "Yes Ena. Earth. Where you can feel the sand between your toes as you walk on a warm beautiful beach. You can see green grass and vibrant trees that change color in the fall. A place where you can be anything you want to be with anyone you wish. No mandatory mating. And most of all...where we know how to give you children" Chad told them. Ena held a child and sobbed gently. "We...we can have kids? You know how?" Toma asked. "Humans hold the key to that. Toma there are so many mixed kids there. Wonderful kids of both sizes. Giant parents with small ones. Small parents with big ones and size doesn't matter. They're loved equally. If you permit me I'll show you" he said. Chad linked his mind to theirs and showed them glimpses of his childhood.

 

"It's all true..." Toma said under her breath. A cold wind blew over them and Toma and Ena realized how truly cheated they felt in living in a wasteland and the promise of a better life. "What do we do? We can't go back empty handed" Ena said. "We'll be reprimanded or worse. Your humans too" Toma said. She had a point there. "Will these kids be harmed?" Chad asked. "No. They'll be given a medical screening and some samples will be taken but that's it. No true harm" Toma said remembering. "Then...then we stick to the mission. If my plans work out we can fix this down the road" Chad said reluctantly. "Plan?" Ena asked. "The male Ingress that came with me is working on a way to help us get back to Earth. Us as in everyone" Chad replied.

 

They all returned to the shelter. Hadrix was very pleased with their success and unnerved when she was told how easily Chad killed their attackers. She began to rethink the idea of employing him. She saw him as a monster on a very thin leash. With no hesitation, she ordered him out of the PRIDE and had it triple chained. Hadrix began to think how she could pacify him better. Keep him calm. Threatening him was playing with fire. She didn't object to him going to medical to see what they would do to the kids.

 

Chad sat on an empty tray on the far side of the room. He mulled over his decision. He wasn't happy with it at all. Conspiracy to kidnapping didn't sound good in his head. He felt responsible for these kids now. They were still sedated. A 7-year-old giant boy lay on the table as scanners passed over his body. He listened to the giantess there making audio logs. "Negligible DNA damage. No reproductive anomalies. Good heart" where her notes. He wasn't a child right then. No. Just a healthy male than can knock up a female in 5 or 6 years. An investment that will never see his parents again and will be bribed with human slaves from time to time. "Moving to subject two. Female of about 5 years. Will determine if her eggs are viable" the giantess said. Chad could listen anymore and left.

 

Chad eventually found his way back to the boarding house where Corinne and the two pilots were. They were both in their rooms awaiting word from him. "How did it go?" one asked. "Depends on your point of view Brad" Chad replied using his first name. Brad was surprised to hear Chad speak so casually to him. "What do you mean sir?" the other one asked. "They had me kidnapping Ingress kids Jeremy" Chad said rubbing his eyes. "Damn. That explains why we haven't seen any kids here but this place still kept going the way it did for so long" Brad said. Chad napped his fingers and pointed at him. "Ned. Ned has a plan to get off this snowball. That big fucking ship we saw coming here. He thinks he can fix it to get us to the continent. To a major city" Chad said. The two were very pleased to hear that. "Where's Corinne?" Chad asked. "In the courtyard" Jeremy replied.

 

Chad made his way to it. The boarding house was fairly large and shaped like a hollowed-out rectangle. In the center was the courtyard. It was very well made. Green grass from transplanted sod. Strewn rocks. A small reflecting pool in the center with benches all around. There were kids running around playing. Some mothers off from their duties. On one bench was Corinne with her bare feet in the pool. She kicked the water and stared at her shimmering reflection. "Mind if I sit down?" he asked. She looked at him with concern and nodded. Chad sat next to her.

 

"How are you holding up?" he asked. "I felt like a puppet whose strings have been cut" she replied. "Ned was worried about you. The one that carried you. Shielded you" Chad said. Corinne looked at him in confusion. "He's a caring guy. Has a soft spot for humans suffering. He hasn't admitted it but I'm sure he has feelings for you. How does that make you feel?" Chad asked. "...unworthy" she replied softly. A giantess passed by them and Corinne gripped his arm. "Feels different doesn't it? Here every Ingress is a threat. A beautiful woman like yourself prey. Being African doesn't help either. Exotic and unique. I got a decent look at the humans here. All races but mostly Caucasian or Asian. Asia, North America, and Europe was hit first in the war. South America, Africa and Australia came about a week later.  Back home you didn't have to look over your shoulder or more accurately above your head and wonder if

this giant will rape or eat me."

 

"The Ingress back home don't look as threatening now do they? You'd take them any day of the week compared to them" Chad said. "Congrats Corinne. You're living every Omega operatives dream right now. Surrounded by Ingress who nobody would care if you killed them. Then again maybe this is a nightmare. You without your ACE and all" Chad said patting her back. Corinne pushed him away with tears streaming down her cheeks. "You come here just to torment me?! Preach about hypocrisy?!" she yelled. "No. I came to teach you what it means to hate. You hate Ingress. Giant hybrids. Right now, as we speak there is an Ingress girl of 5 going through an exam so barbaric it freezes my soul. Just to see if she can breed. Somewhere here is an Ingress teenager who thought she was fucking worthless because she can't have kids. She sobbed like a child when I explained she had worth. The people closest in her lives treated her like a spare tire and a stranger had to tell her she was more. Do you hate the child? Do you hate the teen? Tell me" Chad said. Corinne looked at her wet feet as if her toes had the answer.

 

"If you don't then you have a big problem. Cause so many others have issues and that means you can't hate them either. You're from Johannesburg right?" he asked. She nodded. "Then you know the old history of that area. Apartheid, right? Tell me Corinne. Did absolute hate end it? Blacks and whites both lived on the same land. Breathed the same air and yet looked different. Did hate fix the problems of violence inequality?" Chad asked looking into her eyes. More tears fell from her eyes as she shook her head. "No. It took faith in one another to do the right thing and the abandonment of years of mistrust old pain to set things right. Wasn't easy by no long fucking shot but it was done. You have to ask yourself if you want to go back to that circle jerk of hate and prejudice or do you want more in life" Chad told her sternly.

 

"Do you give speeches to all your prisoners?" she asked. "Only the most troubled. Think about what I said. Especially the Ned part. Contrary to what you saw in that interrogation room, he really is a good man. A wounded man" he said. "How could he ever love me after what I've done?" Corinne asked. "That's his gift. He sees the good in others. Besides, you do have one thing really going for you" he said. "What’s that?" Corinne asked. "He likes girls with pretty feet" Chad said pointing at her wet glistening bare feet and smiling. Corinne laughed. The first time she laughed on a long time.

 

"You guys want a beer?" Chad asked Brad and Jeremy. "Little early to drink boss" Brad replied. "It's 5 o' clock somewhere here on this planet" Chad replied. "Fuck it dude. Let's grab a beer" Jeremy said. Chad drank with his subordinates and listened to their stories. Where they were born. Their families. They all had a similar yearn to fly. The two of course asked about what happened between Chad and Aeris. Chad confirmed some stories, debunked myths, and clammed up on others. Hours ticked by before Chad left for home.

 

Laura was relieved to see him well. She hugged and kissed him as he stepped through the door. "Nice to see you too" he told her. Chad felt better being with her and her mother. An oasis of normalcy it was. A tapping on the door interrupted one of his stories.  Thinking it was Zala he opened the door. It was not Zala. "Care for a drink Chad?" Hadrix asked. Laura and Nancy hid in the house. If there was any Ingress to be fearful of it was her. Bisexual so she was equally dangerous to humans of both sexes. A body count probably in the hundreds after some years being in charge. Laura wanted to scream out to him but Nancy held her hand over her mouth. "She's up to something" Chad thought.

 

Hadrix wasn't dressed like usual. She wore flip flops on her feet. A long flowing sundress on her body. No doubt clothes scavenged in that mall some time ago. Clothes better part of a hundred years old but still vibrant from being out of the sun. She was well groomed and her hygiene above par. Her toenails neatly trimmed and her feet clean. Chad sneezed as her pungent perfume was strong enough to gag a whore. "Sure. Why not?" Chad said agreeing. He found it was to do so as he worried about the humans behind him.

 

Hadrix carefully carried him in her hands. Ingress took note of them especially Hadrix. Zala caught sight and felt a wave of panic in her. She wanted to save him but at that moment was too afraid to. The giantess closed the door behind them and she sat on her bed. Chad was placed on it and sagged slightly in the fine linen sheets. The room was by far the best he had seen since being here. Massive oak furniture. A vanity mirror larger than some buildings. Rugs so plush a human couldn't normally walk on it. Clearly, she hoarded the best spoils for herself. The woman reached over to her nightstand and poured a drink into a 15-ft. glass. She used a small cap and filling it with just a trickle of alcohol.

 

With a ginger touch, she placed it next to him. She sniffed her drink and swished it around a bit. A gentle sip and she sighed. "See. Not poison" she smirked. Chad took a sip and grimaced. "Strong?" she asked. "Been some time since I drank Toula" Chad said. Hadrix was very shocked. "I'm surprised you know what that is" she said. "My dad had a bottle of it. My sister and I snuck some when our parents were away once. Never that strong though" he said. "Prewar vintage. I'm very pleased with the results of your mission. You did us a great service" she said. "Glad to hear" Chad muttered.

 

"We really got off on the wrong foot. We don't have to be angsty towards one another. Like my finger, things heal over time. In fact, I can really use someone with your skills. Someone that can serve as my right hand" she said. "Thought that was Zala" Chad said. "Zala is...useful but unskilled in the ways of command. I need a soldier. Someone with the power to make my vision come true" Hadrix said slipping off her flip flops. "And that vision is?" Chad asked. "Expansion. We can fortify that shopping district and have more space to grow. We can round up all the savages in the area and control...protect them. Our group will thrive with this and your machine with its weapons and shields could do this within a week" she said.

 

Hadrix saw the trepidation in his face. "You of course will be handsomely rewarded. The choice of any human females you wish. A grand house to live in. Ehat you desire...and maybe more" she said seductively. She pulled off her sundress. She was clad only in black lace panties as she moved her legs around him. Chad sipped his drink once more looking at her. "That's sounds like a nice deal" Chad said up to her. "It does doesn't it?" she said. She touched the side of his face and he didn't recoil. She smiled at that. Chad didn't fight as she pulled off his clothes. As she finished getting naked, she laid on her belly facing him. She sniffed his body and drooled.

 

"Human males are in my opinion better than Ingress ones. They smell and taste better. Delicate and full of pleasurable possibilities. I've been with many of them but I prefer ones your age. Ones that have had the joy of sex already. Ones that know how to please a woman" she said rubbing the underside of his testicles. She gave a wide grin as his small penis became erect. "Is it true you have an Ingress wife?" she said. Chad tensed. "Yeah" he said trying not to think of Nara. "What do you like about her?" she asked. "She has a nice smile. A glimmer in her eyes. A beautiful body" he said. "Does she have nice breasts?" Hadrix asked arching her back to show hers. "Yes" he replied. She pushed him to hers. The giantess hummed to herself as Chad played along and touched her erect nipple. "Ehat else about her body?" she asked.

 

"She has beautiful feet. Soft and delicate. Her toenails shined like polished coral" he said. Hadrix stood up slightly and pushed her left foot to him. She spread her giant toes. "Like these?" she asked. Chad rubbed the inner side of her second toe eliciting a cooing from her. He kissed the tip of her long giant toe and licked the pad. Hadrix shivered slightly. She bit her lip and spoke. "Please...please tell me what else you like about her body" she asked to the point of begging. "The warmth of her pussy. Fucking her felt so natural and the way it sucked on my legs..." he said. Hadrix's lip quivered as she spread her pussy open for him.

 

Chad fucked her for just a few minutes until he stopped. He literally stepped into her feet first. Hadrix held him firm by his shoulders and she pushed and pulled him out. The giantess was a cruel one but she was exceptionally gentle with him. Her body felt like it was on fire. A human had given himself to her without threat. A willing partner. Willing as far as she knew. When she came she called out on a familiar language. A sign of her mixed origins. She was not done with him. Taking the bottle of booze and gulping damn near half of it down, she pulled him out. Her head lulled a bit and a primal growl came from her mouth. Now Chad was worried. He saw this in Nara once and she damn near fucking him to death.

 

Chad yelped as she sucked his cock hard. Within a minute he was shooting his load into her mouth. She savored it as it deepened her hunger. She jerked her hand and Chad went flying into her mouth. She slammed it shut and began to finger fuck herself. He was half drunk by this point and the intoxicating fumes of her breath stung his eyes. He held them shut as he hung onto her tongue as her body jerked. Hadrix groaned so hard his ears rang. He tumbled out onto her breasts as she came down from a searing orgasm. She was barely conscious now and rolled to the side. Chad sensed something off. She wasn't panting. She was crying. She cried and whimpered until she passed out. Chad touched her mind. "Shit" he muttered. The truth that Hadrix hid from everyone was...she was lonely.

 

Chad still didn't like her. It didn't excuse her actions in the least but it did explain a few. Her cruelty, ruthlessness, and most of all, her desire to be liked.  Chad didn't leave her room. The giantess awoke the next morning and saw her small fuck partner lying next to her. Not just that. He slept close to her. That pleased the woman as it showed a sliver of trust that she wouldn't crush him with her body by rolling in her sleep. She pulled the cover back exposing his body. With some gentle touches, he was erect. Chad moaned in his sleep as she jerked him off. Chad awoke just as she was spewing his seed all over her fingers. Hadrix sucked on her fingers as if fine chocolate was staining them.

 

He had to remember where he was and what had occurred earlier. Had had cheated on Nara twice and his heart sank. "I couldn't resist" Hadrix said. She gave him a smile as she turned to get dressed. "You thought about what I said?" she asked. "I have. I'm still working on it. Tell me Hadrix. Would you consider being my new wife?" he asked. Hadrix nearly fell on the floor tripping on her rug. "That...that is not our way" she said before quickly leaving. Chad had no plans to marry the woman but wanted to have her think about the possibility of it. A step in his plan. As Hadrix made her way to her command room, her mind was on that question. She knew from the stories of the elders passed that marriage was a union of just two. A promise of love and friendship.

 

Her heart quickened at the thought of just one man devoted to her by choice. She dared not do so though. One can't rebuild a population on monogamy and she had grown accustomed to taking different partners as the others. In this case marriage didn't equal survival and she was not going to let her people die out like the countless savages out in the wasteland. She had her duty above all. No matter the case though, she didn't know that this day would change her life and so many others forever.

 

It was the day all humans dread every month. The day of the culling. Random humans would be selected to be killed to slow population growth. Between the ages of 16 to 50 you would be a possible victim (especially if you were pregnant). The city was categorized into lots and the lots selected were rotated. If your lot was called one month it was exempt the rest of the year. How many humans died over the month effected the count of those chosen. The number had been recently high as a good harvest and low case of accidents caused the population to swell slightly.

 

Chad had forgotten about the culling as he heard about it the first night and only remembered as he walked into Nancy's and Laura's house.   The two were petrified. "What's going on?" he asked. "Our lot was selected this month. Any one of us could be chosen. Laura...Laura turned 17 two months ago" Nancy said. Laura ran into his arms crying. She looked into his eyes and yanked him upstairs. Furiously, she stripped all her clothes off. She roughly kissed Chad. "Please. I was fine with it before. I...I don't wanna die a virgin" she pleaded. Chad held her shoulders. "Nobody is going to die including you" he said sternly. Fate was literally coming to them as he said this.

 

"All eligible citizens of lot 013 are to assemble on the street" a female’s voice boomed. Laura slipped her clothes back on and walked past him. Years of training was engrained in her. A sight she had seen every month since she could remember. Chad followed them out onto the street. Men, women, and teens lined the street. Some women heavy with child. The Ingress packed the corridor those who couldn't fit along the perimeter. Zala looked especially upset. Five or six Ingress didn't look pleased with this at all. A few more looked anxious as if questioning the act. The rest looked excited or entertained. Hadrix stood in the forefront. "Lot 013. Population 164. There were 14 births this month and only 4 deaths. Therefore 3 more have to be sacrificed according to regulations. This will be carried out by me and two others. Toma and Ena come forward. Your merits have earned you this" Hadrix said. Toma and Ena came forward.

 

"Choose one for yourselves" she said. "Stop. There's no need for this. There's a better way" Chad said. Hadrix looked down on him. "The only other way is sterilization but that won't solve the issue of use of resources. Toma and Ena. Do your duty" Hadrix said. "I...I do not wish to" Ena muttered. The giantess leader gazed at her with scorn. "Neither do I!" Toma yelled. "Then I'll do it myself" Hadrix said. "No Hadrix" Chad said starting to glow. The look on her face caused Chad to take a sharp breath. Hadrix looked around and saw that Toma and Ena wasn't alone in rebuking this action. Hadrix was as prideful as she was cruel. Loosing face was not an option. Laura whimpered and hugged Chad tightly as she saw the murderous intent fill Hadrix's eyes. That look became mixed with jealousy and heartbreak when she saw how close the human girl was to him. "Her..." Hadrix hissed pulling her leg back. Chad had just an instant to react and shoved Laura aside as a gigantic boot came screaming at him. If it wasn't for his tk shield, Chad would've been pulp as it connected with him. The kick sent him into the living room window crashing through the table inside. The shield absorbed almost all the kinetic energy but it was enough to really hurt him.

 

Chad spat out a tooth. His head ringing and blood oozed out his nose. He heard Laura scream. "Get up. Get up!" his own voice said to him. He stumbled towards the broken window to see a hand snatch Laura up so fast her sandals came off her feet. "If it wasn't for you, I'd would've had him" Hadrix hissed. Chad looked up as the giantess brought Laura to her mouth. Chad tried to yell but his bruised ribs stopped him. "CHAD! HELP M-mumph..." Laura shrieked until Hadrix forced her into her mouth. Laura's little legs kicked the air as she was slurped inside. Her bare soles stuck out between the giantess' lips and they were gone in a flash. "Hadrix...HADRIX!" Chad yelled. Hadrix heard his voice and looked down. With a grin on her face she swallowed. Chad felt his heart stop as the bulge of the girl he had grown to love as a sister disappeared past Hadrix's collarbone.

 

The crushing guilt overcame him as he heard Nancy scream in grief. 10 minutes ago, he had promised Laura she wouldn't die. A promise he couldn't keep. "Still..." he muttered stepping out of the window. "I hadn't eaten since yesterday. She stopped moving within seconds. Nothing to save" she said as if reading his mind. Her sick smile mocking him, Nancy sobbing, the people hanging their heads while others looked at him. Their thoughts echoing his. "His fault. That poor girl...all his fault"

Chad had dealt with guilt another guilt for days and loosing Laura was the last straw. With a terrifying scream he said one word "AIIIII!"    

 

At first everyone looked at him as if he had either lost his mind or bewildered as the glow intensified.  "What was an Ai?" the wondered. There was a series of thuds and tremors and they were getting closer. Out of nowhere, the PRIDE came streaking down the corridor rushing past Ingress. Remnants of broken chain links still falling of its body. Chad used his power to leap into the air a good 150 ft. right past Hadrix. Ai opened the cockpit and Chad entered. Ai did not know why she was called in such a manner. Only that his scream was nothing like she had heard before. She got her answer quickly though as their mental link told her the news. If the artificial intelligence had a body it would've shuddered as his power flooded it. The mech took on his glow from purple to blue. Energy cascading through amplified channels like blood through veins. The entire room of humans and Ingress alike looked on in stunned silence.

 

The head of his machine looked dead at Hadrix and he raised his hand. "I WAS A FOOL TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!" he screamed gripping her throat with telekinetic might. A force so strong indents in her skin the shape of fingers appeared. A plasma shot in the back caught his attention. He turned his head to see a young man holding a smoking rifle. Those around him stepped away. Chad took off the sword hilt on his waist and engaged the folding blade. Nobody had seen such tech before so they had no clue what it was until the end. Two seconds it took to deploy the sword and only a half second to throw it. And throw it he did. A small sonic boom filled the air as the blade literally cut the air and screamed towards the foolish but loyal giant. The blade went through his skull at the speed of sound nearly crushing it as the hilt smacked into his forehead.

 

The sword cleanly stuck into the wall behind him. The giant died instantly and just hung limp ensnared on the gigantic weapon. People gasped. "You kill for fun! Torture for amusement! Kidnap children so you can keep the cycle going! I am going to make sure everyone here watches you suffer before you die!" Chad screamed. An intense light came from him and then it faded. The PRIDE still pulsed with energy and Hadrix had stopped struggling. "Is she dead?" Zala asked. Ned was standing next to her. "Oh Chad..." Ned muttered.

 

Hadrix found herself in strange surroundings. Houses all around. A street. She realized that the surroundings weren't strange after all. "The human city. Impossible" she said seeing everything her scale. "Not for me" Chad said standing over her. Hadrix fell on her ass seeing the giant. Chad had turned the tables completely on her. Here he was the dangerous Ingress and her the puny little human. "This...this isn't real" she muttered. "It's not but I can make it feel real. I can do this. If you know how you can even escape it" Chad said. Hadrix grimaced as if trying to wake from a nightmare. “Hahaha! Nice try but you have to have power like mine for that to work...and you don't. An old Earth saying. The one-eyed man is king in the land of the blind" Chad chuckled.

 

Hadrix picked herself up off the street and ran. She turned corners again and again only to find herself back where she started. "Like there is anywhere to go. You might as well prepare yourself. I'm going to inflict every torture you did to those humans on you. Every fucking one and maybe a few you hadn't" Chad said leaning down. "This isn't real" Hadrix said confidant. Chad stood back up and slammed his foot down on her. She was a smear in an instant. Chad raised his foot off her to watch her guts and entrails slip off his shoe. He snapped his fingers and she returned unharmed. "Did you feel that?" he asked. Hadrix was gasping. "Maybe it was too fast?" Chad said raising his foot over her once more. The woman screamed and ran. Chad only had to take two steps to catch up and she saw a growing shadow. She looked behind her and tripped. Slowly his shoe descended and she screamed. Chad felt her try to push his shoe away as he let his weight come down. Slowly he pressed as shrieks came from her. Pops and cracks came from her body before a wet pop.

 

Hadrix found herself on the street again. "Still think it's not real? What was the last thing you felt that time? Your leg bones splintering? Ribcage exploding? Or your skull opening up before your brains oozed out?" Chad asked. In the real world, Hadrix just pissed herself. Over and over, Chad found ways to crush the life out of her. He did it barefoot many times. Made sure she died under his bare feet so he could experience her death throes. Pulped her body slowly with his toes after she had worshipped them. Not his thing but it was hers. To torment her further he didn't delete her crushed bodies either. She saw everyone when she came back to life. He ground her to mush under his bare ass. Chad sat in silence as one time her entire body was rammed up his rectum. He felt her struggle to live as he stared out at the empty city. When he grew tired he simply clenched his ass and she was no more. Blood trickled out his asshole.