- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Still reading? Thanks for hanging in there!

Hadrix was back once more staring at the giant before her. "I've grown bored crushing you. Now time to move on to other things" he said snatching her up. He tore off her clothes. "A pity really. Pretty on the outside. Ugly on the inside" he said before throwing her into his mouth. She was terrified. She realized this is what many humans last saw before being eaten by her. She began to feel remorse. She was sucked down a fleshy tube that nearly crushed her chest and emptied out in a humid foul-smelling sack. His stomach.

 

The soupy liquid began to itch her skin. Her toes touched the spongy bottom and she waded as far as she could till she encountered the stomach walls. "LET ME OUT!" she screamed over and over pounding on the wall with her fists. Her hands began to itch and burn. Her legs as well. A searing pain caused her knees to buckle and she fell face first into the gastric juice. She let out a pitiful wail as her eyes were burned. The pain excruciating now as she tried to stand and found her legs not responding. She felt them and felt not her skin but the muscle beneath. She screamed until her throat was raw and horse. Her body shook as she went into shock. She began to slip under the surface and as her lungs seared and burned she finally expired.

 

She was shaking in fright when she saw him again. "You were delicious. Your taste sweet as cured ham. Is that how Laura tasted? Did you like being digested alive? Slowly burning to death? Dissolved into mush. Helpless to stop it all and just wishing you could die to avoid the pain? Answer me Hadrix! How did it feel?!" Chad screamed. "Please...forgive me!" she begged with all her might. "Maybe it lasted too long. A quicker release then? I'm sure you didn't swallow them all whole" he said yanking her from the ground. Hadrix sobbed as she was back in his mouth and then the agony of his incisors tearing her flesh apart. Her screams got weaker as he chewed and stopped all together as he crushed her skull with his molars.

 

Chad kept recreating her and eating her over and over to the point she didn't fight him any longer. Just a whimper as she passed his lips. On the last time though she noticed a pile in his stomach. Her bodies from previous deaths. Something hard poked her rear. As she rubbed her hands over it she relied it was her own leg bone. A femur that survived somehow. She cried and laughed at the same time until she was digested once more. When she awoke again it was different. She was in a bed. A nice smell was in the room. The smell of good food cooking. "Mommy! Time for breakfast!" a little girl said running into her room. Hadrix was confused as hell as this 7-year-old child hugged her. As he looked at her she saw features of her in the girl. Her skin tone. Color of her eyes. Even her smile. Hadrix began crying. "Why are you crying mommy?" the girl asked. "Mommy had a bad dream" she replied.

 

Hadrix found she was married and as the more she looked upon her family the less confused she got. She knew their names. She knew their likes and dislikes. Where she met him. When her girl was born. The life of living in a bomb shelter seemed like a dream to her now. Days passed and she was very content...then the tremors. "Come on dear. Time for the culling" her husband said. Her heart dropped hearing that. There Chad was outside towering over them. "The population was too high again. I'll have to eliminate someone. Her" Chad said pointing to Hadrix's daughter. Hadrix screamed and her husband held her back. "It's the law honey. We'll just have to conceive another" he said with a smile. Chad snatched the girl up. Hadrix looked on horrified as he made a quick meal of her. The scenery changed and they were surrounded in darkness. Chad sat down facing her. Both were the same size.

 

"That took a lot of effort on my part. I've never taken this power this far before. Making a family for you. Convincing you that it was real. Creating a child for you only for you to know how it felt to see her die.  Every human you and the others killed was someone's son or daughter. Growing up in a loving family and being a parent myself now I understand something. No matter how old they get, they'll always be that little boy or girl to you. Those people had to stand there and watch as people like you snuffed out their lives on whims, lust, or some sick protocol. You're a despicable creature Hadrix" he said coldly. She looked at him not with hatred or anger. Just emptiness. "I guess I should kill you" he said reaching for her neck. Hadrix felt his grip tighten and didn't fight him. Then he stopped. He looked aside...

 

In the real world, less than a minute had actually passed. What caught his attention was a human screaming up at him. "Please let her go! Kill me! If you have to kill someone kill me!"  a man screamed. Chad looked hard at him. "The man from the field" he muttered. Yes, the man that Hadrix seemed to have a sweet spot for. Derek.

 

"The man you called Derek is begging for your life. The one you claim not to love is offering his life in exchange for yours" Chad said to Hadrix. She closed her eyes and quietly wept. "Derek..." she said softly. Chad felt a hand on his metal shoulder injury no the real world. He swiftly turned his head ready to strike down the person stupid enough to interfere with his vengeance. "Chaddie. Either kill her or let her go. Stop this wicked thing you're doing" Ned said softly. Chad looked at his tired sad eyes and at Derek. He looked back at Hadrix who had stopped moving but wept. Derek escaped her lips. Chad looked at the crowd of humans watching the entire thing. They were horrified of him. Chad broke the link and let go.

 

Hadrix gasped for air. "Take...take her to the holding cell. NOW!" Chad screamed. Toma and Ena carried Hadrix away. "That was a brave thing you did letting her live" Ned said patting his back. Chad held his hand up. "How long will it take to fix that transport?" Chad asked. "Round the clock work? Three days. Wasn't much scavenged off it" Ned replied. "Gather who you need. If they don't comply...bring them to me" Chad said walking off. Ned gave the orders out and they were reluctant until they looked at Chad once more. The glow was still there but a faint purple now. Humans returned to their homes not knowing what to make of it. Zala stood there as he walked towards him. "I can be there for you" she said touching his cold hand. Chad yanked it back. "Find boxes. Lots of boxes humans can ride in" he coldly ordered her. Zala hung her head as he left.

 

Chad sat in the other side of the human city like some metal protective God. For the rest of the day he sat in his cockpit. He got out on the second day and found that people were walking to the field. "Stop. That's not necessary anymore" he said. They looked confused. "You're going home to Earth. You're going to be free" he said. They returned to their homes still confused. Chad knocked on a door to get food and water. His waste bag was full as well and would’ve liked to take a shit like a normal person. They were shocked to see him and visibly frightened. Chad said nothing as he passed them to get to the bathroom. When he was done he washed his face and looked into the mirror. His eyes were red from stress and lack of sleep. He barely recognized himself. "Do you have anything I can eat?" he asked the woman of the house. The man nodded to her to accommodate him and made potato soup.

 

The couple stared as he ate. They didn't know what to make of him. A protector or another slave master? He did enforce his idea of returning to Earth on them. True, many wanted to go home if possible but they would've wanted a say in it. This man came to them and beat the worst Ingress of their generation. Beat her so bad she pissed herself. Can anyone be trusted with such terrible power? Whatever the case may be, they didn't dare anger him. "This tastes great. Laura would've loved..." Chad said before stopping. The spoon fell from his hands as he broke down sobbing.

 

The couple saw he was no monster. He held power like none they ever seen but he mourned just like they did. Felt grief and loss like they did. "I couldn't save her! I can save you all but not her! WHY?! Why does these things keep happening to me?" he sobbed. The middle-aged woman walked over to him and rubbed his head. "She told me she didn't want to die a virgin. Should've slept with her. I spent with others here. Why not her?" Chad muttered in grief. "If I was faster..." he whispered. "Don't..don't start thinking that way. It'll eat you up and I know" the husband said.

 

The husband sat next to him. A man in his late 40's and thin but muscular. "I was a real estate salesman out of Albany when I was taken. My wife a homemaker out shopping in Tacoma. We were brought here and told to service them. Work for them. We met out on that field, fell in love, and got married. Had a son. Two years ago, the Ingress here began to choose those not far from here. Our son was young so we weren't too concerned about his safety. He had nightmares of being taken and ended up sleeping in our bed. Went in for a week.  One night he begged us to let him sleep in our bed and we refused. We were both tired from working and were deep asleep so we didn't hear the steps. The next morning, we saw his window broken and a strawberry sitting in his room. A neighbor saw him taken by Hadrix. We never saw him again."

 

"We blamed ourselves. Punished ourselves by saying it could've been avoided if we let him sleep in our bed that night. The truth is...things happen. We live and we lose. Either it be our son that night or someone else's son" he said to him. "So I take it you hate me for sparing her life" Chad said softly. "Killing that giant woman wouldn't have brought our son back or my friend' son our any other son, daughter, wives or husbands. I'm just glad you made her suffer and left her alive to reflect is on what she's done...assuming she's sorry" the man said. "I think...I think she is. I did things to her that would make God cry" Chad said. Chad finished his food and stood up. "My mother taught me to pay homage to kindness. Thank you" Chad said politely bowing.

 

Chad sat at the feet of his machine. He thought of Nara, of Fei, his father, and home. He questioned if he was a good person how he ruthlesslessly tortured Hadrix. Remembering the looks on so many faces he wasn't so sure. It was some time later that Ned returned. Ned sat down next to him. "Feel better?" Ned asked. "As opposed to what? Someone losing his shit with the power to shatter a mind like a dinner plate?" Chad asked looking up at his giant adopted uncle. "I don't blame you. Remember who you're talking to. You showed more compassion than I could've" Ned said scooping the young man up into his hands. "I worry about you kiddo. I was there for you and your sister's birth. Love you like you're really my nephew" Ned said rubbing his little head. Chad chuckled and pushed his finger away. "I'm glad you can still laugh" Ned said.

 

"How's the restoration coming?" Chad asked. "Avionics checks out. Antigravity thrusters have seized. Probably caused the crash to begin with. A de-icing with a laser torch and some patchwork will fix that. I'll have to strip some shit out to make room for everyone. Man, they really knew how to build shit way back when" Ned said. Chad nodded. "Speaking of patchwork" Ned said pointing to Zala who was peeking at them from behind a corner.

 

Ned left him to his next problem. Zala cautiously walked toward him. "You can come closer if you want. I'm not all pissed and glowy anymore" Chad said. Zala stood over him until he motioned for her to sit. "I'm sorry. I didn't want you to see me that way" he said. Zala nodded. "She was important to you" she said. "Like a sister...even though she wanted more" he said. Zala went out to touch him. "Wait. We need to talk. Really talk" he said. "I have a confession. I used you to persuade the others to help me go home. Us being lovers? A lie" he said not daring to look at her. Chad saw drops of water strike the pavement. "All a lie" she said. "Not all of it. I do feel attraction to you but love? I'm sorry but no" Chad said. She was silent. Silent enough Chad had to look at her now.  Tears streaming down her face and the look of a broken heart.

 

"I have a wife and kid back home like I said. A life to return to. Maybe in another time or place there might've been something" Chad told her. He sensed a part of her wanted to slam her palm down on and crush him like a cricket. "I wouldn't blame you if you did" he said voicing her thoughts. So heartbroken she was she wanted to die. He said the sweetest words to her. Made her feel like a woman. A person of worth and he not only refused her but used her to get what he wanted...like so many other men. He saw a fleeting thought in her mind. Her jumping off a nearby cliff. "NO!" he screamed in panic. "I saw that. I saw what you want to do. Please...please no" he begged.

 

"You got what you wanted. Why do you care?" she asked. Her words cut deeper than any knife. "Because I do! God I feel so guilty! Guilty of how I feel about you. I did what I did to get you on my side but I never thought I'd get attached. The feeling of your warm wet vagina. The smoothness of your feet. The steady heartbeat under your breast. I loved it. I loved it all. Your voice. The urge to touch you and tell you how good a person you are when you're sad. It broke my heart that night hearing what you said. As much as I want to love you I can't. I...I..." Chad said breaking down. Zala began to understand the truth of the position he was in. He never meant to hurt her but he couldn't throw away the wife he loved either. "Please don't kill yourself" he whined. Zala held him to her face.

 

"I won't. Good night Chad" she said kissing him. She placed him back on the street. He couldn't help but notice that good night sounded like goodbye. She had given up on him...forever. Chad felt a sense of loss from that. Ned was on the other side of the city sitting on a tall step that led to the west side of the field. He took a drink from the water reclimator that fed the irrigation. He was exhausted but not tired enough that movement on the nearby street went unnoticed.  "Hey! I was worried about you!" Ned said seeing Corinne. She waved to him as she approached. "Thanks for worrying. May I ask why?" she said. "Well you didn't ask for this. You agreed to help us after all" he replied. "But I'm the reason we're here in the first place!" she yelled. "Not really. I'd you feel any nausea or fever when you woke up when we first arrived?" Ned asked.

 

She nodded. "Thought so. Happened to Aaron and me back then. Omega was controlling you. Nanomachines" he said. "Bet you'll be glad when he get home huh?" he asked. "Ehat will become of me?" she asked. "We'll give you sanctuary. You'll be one of us. Welcome to the family" Ned chuckled. Corinne broke into sobs. "Something I said?" he asked. "Don't be nice to me! I don't deserve it" she said. Ned gently picked her up and cradled her to his chest. At first, she wanted to jerk away feeling giant fingers around her body. But his touch was soft and gentle. The slowness of him picking her up to avoid motion sickness. She could tell he had experience in handling humans. Humans precious to him. "People that are truly sincere deserve a second chance. The war would've never ended without it. I wouldn't have grandkids or an all-powerful nephew either" he said looking down at her.

 

She gazed into his eyes and found affection in them. She believed Chad when he said Ned had feelings for her. "You like me don't you?" she asked. Ned felt embarrassed being put on the spot. He blushed and nodded. "Why?" she asked. "I have a thing for girls that need protecting. Girls that are scared...or confused" he said touching her hair. Corinne smiled warmly at the giant. For the first time in nearly a week...hell longer than that, she felt safe. She slid off her sandals and rubbed her bare feet along the dirty rough skin of his giant palms. Ned glanced at her tiny feet and toes and tensed up. He shifted his legs to avoid exposing his growing erection in his pants. "So it's true. He said you like cute feet" she said with a coy grin.

 

"That fucking kid" Ned said looking away mortified. As he looked back at her their eyes met in a soulful stare. "May I?" he asked. She nodded. Ned brought her to his face. Normally, Corinne would be in full panic mode so close to a giant's mouth. Her first time seeing an Ingress scared her (though Omega propaganda fanned the flames). Then today watching a teenage girl not much younger than her eaten like so much snack food by a giantess terrified her. She wasn't scared. If anything amused as his huge lips quivered in anxiety like a teenage boy about to get the first kiss from a girl he loved. She closed her eyes and leaned in. She kissed his lower lip and his lips kissed her entire forehead. It was soft and warm. They kissed again slightly more forceful. "Take me to your room tonight" she said. Ned was about to object the gentleman he was until he saw her begging face. Ned nodded.

 

 

"Let me take a shower. I kinda smell" he said. Corinne chuckled and waved for him to do so. Ned took a long shower. Anxious as hell but dreaded her smelling him in unfamiliar places if they had sex. Who was he kidding? Ned knew he was going to fuck the girl. Ned returned and sat on the bed next to her. His towel still draped around his body. "So...uhh...what's your favorite book? Mine is Steven Hawking's a Moment in Time" he said nervous. "Ned. You have been with a girl before right?" she asked. "...of course! There was one girl but she turned out to be a murderer. Long story. I...I haven't been with one since. About 10 years or so" he muttered. "Lie back and loose the towel" she told him. Ned did so. Corinne climbed onto his chest. "Corinne. Don't do this if you think you owe me something" he said. Corinne pulled off her dress and unhooked her bra. "I'm doing it because I want to" she said.

 

Ned felt her tiny bare feet on his skin as she walked up his chest. He laid his head back as she yanked on his five-o clock shadow chin to hoist herself up on his face. She pulled her panties off and tossed them away. Ned gulped seeing her nude dark-skinned body. Her firm little tits with nipples like chocolate drops. She sat her naked but on the cleft of his chin and extended her legs forward. She placed her bare feet on his nostrils. Her foot just big enough to rest her heels on the base of his nose and her toes above the holes.

 

Ned breathed through his nose and smelled the faint odor of sweat, shoe leather, and crude soap on her feet. His erection was back in action. Corinne looked behind her and laughed.  Ned opened his mouth to as not to tease him and when he did she shoved her legs inside right up to the shins. "Shh..." she said rubbing her feet along his rough wet tongue.  It had been some years since Ned did something even remotely this kinky with a girl tiny or otherwise. Clocking in at almost 50 years of age now, it was quite apparent that he was not having issues with getting it up.

 

"That's it. Keep sucking on my sweaty little feet. Feels like a massage. Oh Ned..." Corinne moaned as his salvia seeped between her tiny toes. Corinne was panting softly as her pussy got wetter. With a wet slurp, she pulled her feet out of his mouth. "I have something tastier for you" she said scooting her bare butt over his lips. She leaned forward a little and began grinding herself against his lips. Ned parted his lips slightly and let out a breath. Corinne whimpered and tensed as a moist warm air tickled her labia. A trickle of her juices fell down onto his tongue and Ned closed his eyes savoring the sweet tang. He steadied her with his fingers on her waist and gently sucked. She moaned and rubbed harder. "Oh god Ned this feels so good. Please suck on me more. Your tongue. Please use your tongue on me. Eat me up!" she begged. His tongue darted out. The tip spreading her open. Corinne shivered as it made its way into her.

 

She had never felt such ecstasy. The giant pleasuring her in ways she never imagined and so gentle at that. She gripped beard stubble with her toes and rocked back and forth harder and faster. Her moans turned to groans and she looked deep into his eyes. So soft and full of emotion. Emotions for her. "Please...love me...forever" she groaned as she came. She nearly fell backward down on his chest be he heard her firm as she rode out her orgasm. When she was done she laid on her back in his palms. Ned stroked her bare belly. He felt her tiny ribs and breasts. She kissed his fingertip.

 

"Your turn" she said stumbling onto his chest. "You don't have to. You look tired" he said. She glanced at him and smiled. Ned gasped as she playfully pushed her little foot into his belly button. She had to stare for a moment. The largest penis she ever saw was hard as fucking oak. Over twice her size and the angry head shiny with precum. She hugged the monster. Kissing the shaft and bending her knees to rub herself on it. Ned found it obscenely erotic to see the stark contrast of her dark skin color to his damn near pasty one. Corinne was loving that as well. Her nipples were tingling as they touched his skin. Her pussy arching for more action as her cleft rubbed the mighty vein running aside his cock. The softest kisses on it turned to loving licks as she worshipped the giant organ.

 

Corinne began to climb it digging the sides of her feet into his delicate dick flesh. And there it was. His cockhead crying for her literally. She was bent over as she licked and slurped his precum. Sticking her tongue into it as far as she could. "Fuck" Ned groaned. Her chocolate colored supple ass was sticking right up and begging to be molested by his large fingers. Corinne yelped into his head as he rubbed his finger on her butt. She groaned in pleasure as he rubbed his fingernail between her asscheeks. She never thought someone playing with her ass would feel so good. She was learning a lot of things today. And when he spread her legs slightly to tease her pussy, she lifted her head. Ned was panting and flushed. She gave a lewd grin pleased at how well she was getting him off. She went attacking his head even more forceful than before. Gently biting it. Sucking hard on it. All the while being masturbated by him. She came again and screamed into his pisshole. Her vibrating yell so powerful Ned swore the sperm in his balls could hear it. "I'm cumming! Pull back!" he yelled. She yanked her head back just in time for the first shot to come out.

 

Corinne was glad she did. The first shot came out like a rocket. It probably would've hurt like hell to get hit in the face with that. Another and another. Five volleys in all shot into the air. Every one of them splattering all over her. It was wet and sticky. In her hair. Trickling into her asscrack. Running down her legs and dripping off her feet. Her back was completely soaked to the point you couldn't see where her African skin was. "Rest. Just rest a moment" he said holding her. She smirked at him and licked some cum off her hand. "Still teasing" he said. Ned carried her to the sink and ran a bath for her. He sat on the toilet and watched her clean his seed off her body.

 

She washed her hair and Ned soaped up his fingers. Gently he washed her legs and fondled her delicate feet. "I don't understand why you're not married. You're really nice" she said. "My daughter came first for a long time. In those days, the government didn't approve of Ingress adopting human kids. We had to hide out at an embassy. Not much chance to date there. Took years to get it legalized and Amy was my everything. I focused on her. When she got older she did tell me to start seeing women. Little cutie thought I was lonely. I did. Found an Ingress woman that I thought was the one. Said the right things. Had a kid already. I saw her needing a man and father. She was a monster in Ingress clothing. She ate my daughter's high school friends one day and tried to eat her. My daughter got very lucky and killed her in self-defense. Amy was charged with murder and by sheer luck was found not responsible."

 

"I vowed after that to never settle for anything less than what me and her deserved" he replied. Corinne smiled and nodded. "Now let's get you dry" he said picking her out the water. Later on, she laid in bed next to him. "Corinne? Ehat did you mean back then about loving you forever?" he asked. Corinne tensed up. "I...I was lost in the moment" she stammered. "Really? That sounded like it came from the soul. You haven't had many good men in your life have you?" he asked. She hid her face in the sheet and shook her head. He rubbed her delicate little back and leaned his face in till it was barely a foot away from her. "I won't leave you. I promise" he said. She cried softly into the sheet and he rolled her onto her side with his finger. He playfully licked her face. "Got ya to stop crying" he said smirking. She chucked at him.

 

"I'll say this. You tasted sweet but I expected to taste chocolate" he said. Corinne punched his nose. "You got jokes" she said. "A million of them. You did however melt in my mouth and not in my hand" he laughed. Corinne laughed hard at that one. "Very funny! Did my feet taste like chocolate you perv?" she asked. "Salty. Did my cum taste like yogurt because that's what it looked like coating your cute little ass" he asked. "Salty as fuck. Got high blood pressure from that shit!" she laughed. Both lagged at one another. "Well I will say this. I did notice something as your rode my cock" he said. "And what's that?" she asked. "I need to get out in the sun more. Looked like you were humping a vanilla cone with a cherry on top" he said. "Stop! You're going to make me pee!" she laughed.

 

As they settled down, Ned picked her up and moved her to the nightstand. "Can't I sleep next to you?" she asked. "No. Too dangerous. I have the tendency to have night terrors when I'm under stress" he said. "Please. I...I want to be near you" she begged. Ned sighed. "On the edge of the bed. No closer" he said placing her there. Good enough for her. They were both asleep not long after. Corinne awoke hours later as the bed shook. She glanced over at Ned. "Oh my god" she muttered seeing him cry in his sleep. "Please. No more. I don't want to eat any more people. Just let me go or kill me. Amy...I want Amy. Give me my daughter. Give me my little girl..." he soulfully begged. "Ned! Ned wake up! NED!" Corinne screamed as he was tossing her way. Ned's eyes shot open. He gasped for air. She could see his heart racing under his bare chest. He was terrified. "I'm...I'm sorry. Haven't had that dream in a while" he said.

 

"Tell me about it. Mama always listened to me when I had nightmares" she said. "I was back in that Omega base. The one that enslaved me. They were trying to break my will. Make it easier to control me. I was naked and chained up. Cattle prods on my testicles and soles of my feet when I didn't obey. They knew I cared about humans and chose people nobody would care about to feed to me. They wouldn't give me normal food. I had gone without eating for 4 days. Weak as shit. Then they marched them down an open catwalk. One by one they shoved them into my mouth and they made sure I swallowed. There...there was one at the end that looked like Amy back then. Same blond hair and eyes. 10 years old. They pushed her in and she fell into the back of my throat. Then...then...oh god Corinne" Ned said shaking. "It was just a dream" she said. Ned shook his head. "No. It was a memory. That really happened. Like I said that day in the interrogation chamber. I remember it all. Even how they tasted. God forgive me Corinne but the little girl tasted so fucking good" Ned whimpered.

 

She felt extremely guilty. She had worked for an organization that could do this to such a sweet man just because he was big. That and they willingly sacrificed people...kids to further their goals. People nobody would notice was gone meant that they were either, homeless, orphans or both. The hopeless and alone became food just because it was efficient. It turned her stomach to see how she had a part in playing for the wrong team. "Close your eyes" she said. She began to sing in a language he hadn't heard before. "That's beautiful. Ehat is that language?" he asked. "Zulu. Now take a deep breath and relax. You're not in that terrible place any longer. Your daughter is safe. It's okay" she said before singing once more. "I love you too" he said softly. Ned feel back to sleep and stayed that way this time.

 

The next morning Chad was busy observing the Ingress coming in and out the base. Each one had their eyes on him. Fearful but respective. Ned came up damn near skipping. "Well someone is in a happy mood" he said. "Just feeling better is all" Ned replied gathering tools. "Does it have to do with Corinne?" Chad asked. Ned blushed and grinned. "Lucky dog. You didn't break her did you? Last I heard it was years since you had a girl" Chad said. "Corinne is alive and well thank you very much. On a more serious note. I'm going to need a reactor fuel cell. I can jury rig the one here but it's dangerous. Overpowered. There might be one at that shopping district I can use. They were universal back in those days. "I'll get right on that" Chad said. Ned nodded and left. Chad went outside and caught up with Toma and Ena. They were busy walking to the transport. "I need you guys with me. We're heading back to the mall" Chad said. They looked at one another worried. "Let's go" he said waving.

 

The mood was a complete opposite this time. He was in control and he was feared. "You don't have to be scared of me you know. Hadrix...Hadrix killed someone I cared about. I kinda lost it" he said softly. "Why do you need us? You're strong enough on your own" Toma said. "True. It occurred to me that if I was coming back here we can fix something we did. We're going to persuade those women to come with us. They can see their kids again" Chad said. The giantesses looked at one another. "They won't believe you. You killed their mates. More likely they will flee" Ena said. "They'll be too busy wondering what I am when I get out of this machine to really be scared of me. If you had the chance to see your kids, wouldn't you try?" Chad said.

 

A moment of silence. "Unfair question. I'll show them some things. Convince them. Your jobs will be to translate" he said. They agreed. "Heat signatures. Ingress. Same as before" Ai said as they stepped inside. "I'd imagine so. They're hoping to see their children again. Lead me to them" Chad said. They had moved from their previous location but not far. There they were. Two women sitting around a fire. Both looked miserable. "Hello...wait! Please don't run. I'm not here to harm you!" Chad yelled. Toma translated. They were terrified of him. Chad sat his mech down on the floor. "I only wish to talk" he said. One shouted at him and threw a huge empty food can. It bounced harmlessly off him. "She wants her daughter and son back" Toma said. "Agreed but I can offer you much more. I can take you to a place where it isn't cold or dangerous. A place where they can eat warm fresh food and sleep in real beds. Another world" he said.

 

"She said you're a liar. A demon. The other...she's pleading for her kids. Offering her life for theirs" Toma said getting upset. "If I show her who...Ehat I really am, will she believe I'm from another world?" Chad asked. One woman nodded her head. Chad opened the cockpit and stepped out. They gasped at the sight of a tiny man. Cut off from the rest of the stricken world, they had never heard of Earth let alone humans. One bent in and poked him. "I'm real" he said. He sensed murderous intent from them. Thy didn't fear him very much now. "You have every right to be angry. I did terrible things but I'm here to rectify that. Allow me to show you Earth" he said reaching into their minds. Chad showed them random images. They began to cry at the beauty of them. "She said bring me our kids and we'll consider" Ena said pointing to the older one. "More than fair. We'll bring them tomorrow. Please have your answer by then for we will leave that day" Chad said getting back in.

 

The three rummaged through the mall until they reached Ehat one could call a car dealership. Built into the northeast corner of it sat massive vehicles bigger than a navy destroyer. "Fuck are those?" Chad asked. "A vacation vehicle built for entire families" Ena replied. "So like an RV?" Chad asked. Chad said never mind seeing their confused faces. They sat untouched. Their tires rotted away long ago. Paint scoured by the elements. Sat in lines for customers long dead. "There" Ai said indicating a power signature in center. The machine sagged as he stepped in and Chad tore the floorboard open. A faint glow came from a cylinder. Hope this works" he said detaching the reactor.

 

They returned to the transport not long after. "Will this work?" Chad said dropping it in front of Ned. "Barely. It'll get us airborne but it won't have shields or weapons. Not enough juice" Ned said. "Fine. I was counting on me Jeremy and Brian as escort anyway" Chad said. Ned barked orders and his helpers grabbed the reactor. "It's getting there. The avionics are hooked back up and I replaced the power coupling in the anti-grav. Just have to dislodge the ramjet fans" Ned said pointing to the large rear engines. "I'm impressed" Chad said. "We're going to need your help tomorrow. This fucker is caked with ice. You'll need to defrost it and help me yank her free" Ned warned. "Consider it done" Chad told him. Chad excused himself.

 

Chad kept to himself for the rest of the day. He waited on Zala to return and when he did he followed her to her room. She was startled to see him fly up onto her bed. "Why are you here?" she asked with a slight tone. "You gave any thought on what you want to do on Earth?" he asked. "No. None. I...I wanted to start a family with you. Adopt kids. That won't happen..." she said. "There are other guys Zala. Literally billions of them" he said. "Not one of them is you" she said siting down. "It was a mistake for me to come here" Chad said getting up. Her hand blocked him. "Tell me I'm pretty again" she said begging. "You are pretty Zala. Don't ever think otherwise" he said. Tears fell from her eyes. "I...I think you should leave before I lose control over myself. Stay any longer and I will rape you" she said trembling. "It's that time of the month for you isn't it?" he asked. She was shocked he knew of that.

 

"Please go" she said. Chad sensed she wanted the opposite. "Alright" he said leaving her. Nara had explained to him how bad it could get. Zala looked like she would burn she was so horny. He didn't want to leave her that way but how she was she could accidentally kill him. Zala hadn't learned true restraint yet like his wife. Chad sat alone in his machine and slept.

 

It was the third day. The day they were scheduled to leave. Under his order, the humans collected only what they needed and nothing more. Ned had finished around noon and was going over preflight checklists. The Ingress seeing him done were now looking forward to leaving. The pipe dream not looking so much a dream anymore. Toma and Ena went with Chad to the mall once more with the kids in tow. The giant frightened children didn't know what was happening. First day they were poked and prodded in scary terrible ways. The second they were awed by the sight of humans. Now the horrible metal man and his friends were walking them to the big building that was their home. Why?

 

"As I promised I've returned with the kids!" Chad yelled. Toma translated. The two women poked their heads out of hiding and saw the kids. They ran to them hugging them tightly. They were all crying. "I wasn't lying when I said I could help you" Chad said. Chad held his hand out. The older woman took it. They all retuned holding hands. Chad led them to where they could bathe and eat. "We're ready to begin loading" Ned said. Chad waved his hand for them to begin. It was an odd sight indeed. Ingress carried boxes full of humans. No doubt they were scared shitless of them but the stranger who fell their leader was watching them. They had faith he would protect them.

 

"75% is loaded. We can begin liftoff in about 30 minutes" Ned radioed. "Understood. Leaves me time to take care of one last thing" Chad said. Chad walked by an Ingress carrying a load of humans. He stopped her and looked in. 30 or so inside looking dead at him. "Anyone seen the one called Derek?" he asked. A man spoke up. "Pfft. If you're referring to that suckups he was on a roof earlier. Hope he jumps" the older man spat out. Chad went to the almost deserted city looking. Humans lined the edge but he found Derek standing on a roof alone.

 

"Come with me. I have something I need to tell you and her" he said grabbing him. Chad made his way to the holding cell keeping Hadrix. He hadn't seen her since she was tossed inside. Barely clothed and dirty. Her hair a mess. A far sight from earlier.

"You've looked better" Chad said through the door window. "Came to gloat?" she asked. "Not really. We're about to leave soon" he said. "So you came back to fishing the job? Or maybe lock me in here so I can starve to death?" she asked. "Not quite" he said opening the door. "I'm going to let you out.  Everyone else is raring to go but you're staying here" he said. "Ah. So you plan to have me go insane from loneliness. Not a bad plan. I give you praise" she said standing up. "Save your fucking praises. I never said you'd be alone. He'll be here with you. Won't you Derek?" Chad said opening his hand revealing the small man inside.

 

"Derek..." Hadrix whispered. "He was broken up over you. Found him on a rooftop. What he was doing up there I don’t know. I can see he has no place among the others. They hate his ass all because he loves you" he told her. Chad extended his hand to her and Hadrix held Derek. "Maybe you belong together. There's enough food for you two to last for months. After that you're on your own. My suggestion is for you to find the natives around here and beg for their help. No more humans to do your work. You got to earn your dinner. A pistol will be left for you to defend yourself, hunt with or commit suicide. Goodbye Hadrix. Whatever gods you believe in have mercy on your soul...no one else will" Chad said before walking away.

 

Chad walked into the city one final time. Only about a hundred were left there. He spotted Nancy in line. Only a bundle of clothes she had with her and an old piece of paper. Chad got out of his machine to speak to her. All eyes were on him as he walked to them. Nancy saw him and her grip loosened on her things. The piece of paper fell from her hand and drifted to Chad's feet. He picked it up. "...damn" he muttered looking at it. It was a drawing. A children's drawing of a woman and little girl in stick figures. Both had smiley faces. Between them was a giant carrot. Inaccurate English letters spelling out mommy, me, and age 5. "Laura" he muttered and then it was snatched from his hands. Nancy looked at him with utter hate. "I never apologized. I'm so sorry..."*SLAP*.

 

Chad thought it was the hardest he'd ever been slapped before. Like an openhanded punch really as the woman had put all her strength into it. Chad tasted his own coppery tasting blood in his mouth. "If you're so sorry then give me back my baby! GIVE ME BACK MY BABY GIRL! USE WHATEVER POWER YOU HAVE TO BRING HER BACK!" Nancy screamed. "I would if I could" Chad said softly. The woman howled and lunged at him only to have bystanders hold her back. "We got her. Go" someone said. Chad left them. Soon they were ready to leave. Hadrix and Derek were at the entrance. Chad glanced at them once more and nodded his head.  He didn't look back as the heavy armored door closed shut.

 

"Jeremy, Brian. We need to de-ice this bird. Set your cannons to 5% and sweep the hull" Chad ordered his pilots now back in their mech's. Chad landed in the snow in the back of the transport. With his power, he began to tug on the enormous vehicle. Over and over he yanked and saw it move...3 feet. Chad concentrated harder and harder. The PRIDE began to glow brightly. Everyone inside felt the ship move. "That's it kid! Keep going!" Ned yelled over the comm. Chad poured all his rage, pain, and sorrow into his power. "Chad! Your blood pressure is spiking! You'll have a stroke at this rate!" Ai yelled. "I'm not giving up! Release limiter!" he yelled. The glow became so bright it melted the snow around him. Just a silhouette of blue light was all Jeremy and a brain could make of their leader. They were in awe of it. The groan of metal and the eerie sound of cracking ice filled the expansive cabin inside the transport. Then it lurched. "Jesus Christ he's actually doing it!" Jeremy yelled.

 

"That's enough!" Ned yelled. Chad nearly passed out. Blood dripped from his nose. The machine dropped to its knees. Static electricity arced along his body. Evidence of the amount of power that had been generated. His backup raced to him. "Don't! Don't touch him" Ai said stopping Brian and Jeremy. Chad held out his palm away from them and a massive bolt of lightning shot from it. "There. Now it's safe" Ai said. Jeremy helped Chad back to his feet. "We're good boss but we got to go. Look" he said pointing to the sky. Not far away was a snowstorm. It was gaining fast. "Ned. Now or never. It's about to get shitty" Chad said. "Shit. Roger that. Firing up antigravity thrusters" Ned replied. The hulking transport began to float off the ground and climbed. It turned and stopped at 2000 ft. up. "Engaging primary engines! Hold on to your butts!" Ned yelled. The roar was deafening. The jet wash shook the air and ground. It flew forward and picked up speed. "Come on guys. Let's roll" Chad said launching into the sky.

 

"Fuck. It's total whiteout conditions up here" Brian complained. "No shit. Radar is cluttered" Jeremy said. "Bear with it guys. 45 minutes in so we got another 20 minutes till our destination" Chad said. "That's right. At least the old GPS satellites still work" Ned said chiming in. "How's that heap working out?" Brian asked. "Have some respect kid. This heap as you call it predates the nuclear war. A century of time and hundreds of tons of ice and she still fucking flies" Ned said. "That old?" Chad asked. "Yep. Weren’t like a bunch of government contractors were around after the war. What was left we used" he said. "You sound nostalgic for this thing" Chad said. "My first dream was to be a pilot. Soar above the clouds and see a real blue sky. My grades showed an aptitude for science though. In those days, you didn't pick your job. Someone else did that. After the war on Earth was over I learned to fly. Did all the stupid superstitious human pilot shit on my first solo."

 

"Chewing gum and a picture of a girl I loved. Granted it was of my then 11-year-old human daughter but it was the thought that counts" Ned chuckled. "How are the people onboard?" Chad asked. "Too awestruck to be scared. Keep in mind a lot of them never flew before.  The wind is getting rough. Need to drop altitude. Watch the ice buildup for me will you? Don't want a repeat of what downed this bird before" Ned asked.

 

As the craft neared the domed city, a problem emerged. "5 minutes out. Lining up approach vector for the air transit station. Chad. Make sure the area is clear will you?" Ned asked. "On it. Doppler radar is working better now. Looks good...wait..." Chad said seeing tiny glows from down below. Suddenly, plasma bolts streaked passed them. "Ned evade!" Chad yelled. "I can't! The Ingress will survive the sudden turn but the humans might not! I don't have shields or working weapons! You have to run interference!" Ned yelled. A stray shot hit the hull burning it. "Guys! Lay down cover fire at where those shots are coming from!" Chad yelled.

 

As the transport neared the city, the shots were getting more accurate and numerous. The snowstorm blinded them and only potshots they could land. Even a charged blast only interrupted the shots for a few seconds. A lucky shot hit the main engine. "Flameout! Chad I got a flameout! Losing power! Can't get altitude! Declare a mayday! Maybe someone in the city will hear it!" Ned yelled. "MAYDAY! MAYDAY! This is Chadwick Cyrus of the Union calling for assistance!" Chad yelled. No answer. "Good try saying you were Union" Ned said. "Yeah...I'm going to hold your wing. Maybe I can guide you" Chad said. "Ehat about your powers?" Ned asked. "Running on empty" Chad replied. By a miracle a voice squawked over the radio. "Copy Cyrus. Head to the air terminal at southeast level 2. We'll provide a distraction" the voice said. Chad had to catch his breath from the familiar voice. "Dad?"

 

The transport landed safely just in time as the left engine seized. Chad landed looking around for his father. "I know that was him" he thought. Ingress rushed out to them to see to their needs. The dome was secured once more and Chad was greeted by a woman. "You must be Chad. Please follow me" the giantess said. Chad followed her dos a flight of steps and down the street. "Ma'am I appreciate the help but I heard a voice. I need to see if it's who I think it is" Chad said urgently. The woman smiled at him amused by something. She opened a door and there sat a man with his back turned to him. "Thank you Erin. Can you bring Aya to me?" he asked. "Sure thing" she said shutting the door. "That voice. That's you isn't it dad?" Chad asked. The man turned in the chair. "You always did find you way into trouble. Well? You gonna sit in that thing all day or you going climb out and give you daddy a hug?" Rex asked. Chad popped the hatch and flew straight to him. "Shhh....it's okay. Don't cry" Rex said soothingly.

 

Chad sobbed into his giant father's cheek. The giant himself cried as he thought he'd never see his son again. Rex cuddled him. His tiny little son. Rex kissed his face. "Thought I'd never see you again" Rex said stroking his hair. "I never gave up hope" Chad said. The door opened. There stood a woman in her late 20's. She looked kinda familiar. Rex spoke to her in native Ingress as he waved for her to come closer. Rex spoke again and pointed to Chad. Her eyes lit up in wonder. "You said you wanted to meet him" Rex said to her. She held out her finger and poked Chad. Chad reflexively flinched back. She said something to him. Rex responded and then she said something again. Rex burst out laughing. "She asked if all humans are your size...and how I umm...what's the English word...sired you being so small" Rex said. "Who is she and why is she blushing? Dad I got a wife. You better not have said something weird to her" Chad warned. "Haha! No it's not like that. Chad this is Aya...your older sister" Rex said.

 

"Nice to meet...WHAT?!" Chad yelled.