- Text Size +

"Whoa whoa whoa...I think the stroke I nearly had is messing with my head. I swore you said she is my older sister" Chad said. " I did son. This really is your older sister. Her name is Aya. 27 years old and excuse her manners right now as you're one of the few smaller people she has meet so far" Rex said. "It's...it's a long story. Come. We can talk over dinner" Rex said carrying him. Rex ended up in a house. Abandoned some years ago but enough to suit his needs. Aya was right behind them eager to gaze at her tiny little younger brother. He sat Chad down on the table while Rex went to fix some food. Aya sat down with her chin on the table. "She doesn't know much English. Hope you remember your Ingress Standard from when I was teaching you it" Rex said heating up some water.

 

"Some. I picked more up dealing with Nara's family" Chad said. "He's cute" Aya said. Chad was able to catch that. "Thanks" he replied. Aya blushed and smiled. "Why haven't me, mom, or Jun heard about her?" Chad asked kinda pissed. "Because I didn't know she existed until last week. Just after you were declared dead, I was rounded up with a bunch of others. We were transported here. About 115 miles north of the city. No food or water. More of a death sentence than exile. Fortunately, some Ingress living out in the wasteland found us and gave us a place to stay. We realized that this city was not too far and went trekking hoping for the best. Before we left, I was speaking to someone and Aya here overheard my name"

 

"Seems her father was named Rex. Not a common name. Gave me pause though. She had a picture of her mother and she did look familiar. As I looked closer at Aya I saw that she had the same eyes as your grandmother. Green with a fleck of red in the iris. A genetic trait. The timeline fits. Her mother and I were at the same city and the same battalion. The more I remembered the more I was certain. I told your mother this once before and you kids as well about the mandatory mating practice back then. Anya's mother was pared up with me for a weekend way back then. Wham bam thank you ma'am. I never saw her again. Aya told me her mother had angered the Empress a month later and was exiled to the wasteland. She didn't know she was pregnant at the time."

 

"She gave birth 4 months later" Rex said hydrating a package of food. "Where's her mom now?" Chad asked. "Dead. Killed in a raid when Aya was 7" Rex replied. "And the people here, some are wastelanders? Why live out there? Why wait till you guys arrived to come here?" Chad asked. "Good question. Ironically, they had no clue that the Dimensional War had occurred and the Empress was dead. They still feared a woman dead for years. They didn't believe us until they met hybrids your size" Rex replied. "If they're so friendly then who the hell shot at us?" Chad asked. "True Way or sympathizers of them. Omega did exile legitimate threats along with innocents. We kicked them out fairly quickly or pushed back those we encountered. They really want in this place" Rex replied pouring the contents of packages into bowls.

 

"Exile for the exiles. Where did they get those guns?" Chad asked. "All over. This area is filled with ruins. Stands to reason some weapons would be out there. It's a stalemate. We got the fortifications but they outgun us almost 2 to 1. You'd think a whole cache of weapons would be but no. That and most of us here never even fired a gun let alone held one" Rex said. "How many people are here?" Chad asked. "By last count. 141 Ingress. 216 hybrids. 89 humans. Give or take. Some are pregnant" Rex replied. Chad shook his head seeing how many were left to die here. "Well that count just rose considerably. A bunch on Ingress and a couple thousand humans were with me on that ship" Chad said. Rex slowly turned his head to him. "Couple thousand?! I think you better explain what happened" Rex said. The three of them ate their beef stew while Chad got Rex caught up.

 

"My god. I knew a grant many humans went missing during the war but nobody expected them to be alive. You did an incredible thing saving them kiddo. I'm proud" Rex said. "Wasn't easy. The Ingress I brought with them will have to be watched. It'll take time for them to adjust. Being on Earth will help that. How soon can you get everyone ready to leave?" Chad asked. Rex put his spoon down. "Ain't that simple son. If it was you think we'd still be here? The first thing we did when we arrived was look for the transit hub. Found it blown to shit. Recent demolition" Rex said. "Dad. There has to be more of them. The mass exodus to Earth would require dozens...hundreds" Chad said in disbelief. "Taken with them for security reasons years ago. Only the old hubs were left. Omega thought ahead and blew up any chance of leaving here. I'm sorry" Rex said. Chad got angry and flung aside his small bowl.

 

"I did not come all this way...done all I did just to have it end here! Well go to another dome! That one might still have one working!" Chad yelled. "The next dome is over a 1000 miles away through hostile and contaminated territory. Only flying there is an option and the only passenger craft we have was shot to shit if you remember. We can only try to make a good life here and hope for the best" Rex replied. His dad touched his head and Chad pushed his finger away. "You give up too easily old man. The father I knew would at least try. What happened to you?" Chad said angrily. Rex looked away visibly hurt. An image in his mind was Chad able to pick up. The image of his mother Chen. The young man had forgotten that Even though he had lost a mother, Rex had lost his wife, mother to his kids, and soulmate. Chad regretted his words. "Dad I'm sorry" Chad said softly.

 

 "I should see to the people you brought with you. I'll be back later" Rex said leaving. Aya had heard everything but understood none of it. She did understand that her new brother had said something bad to their father to cause him to mope away. Chad hung his head and shear a few tears at how cruel he had been. "Chad" Aya said softly pulling her chair close to him. She reached out to touch him. Chad patted her fingertip. "Sorry Aya. I promise I'm not usually such a shitty brother" he said. Aya playfully petted him. The look in her eyes was soft. "See...home?" she asked in English. Chad nodded. Aya had a big grin as she walked around with her tiny brother on her shoulder. "It was creepy at how deserted the city was. More so when it got late the street lights came on. Chad felt better seeing kids playing around. Big and small ones playing with one another. Felt a little like home. Aya watched intently as a giant hybrid girl trotted around with her tiny brother gripping and pulling her hair like he was steering the young giantess. Aya mirrored it by placing him on the top of her head. Chad gripped her gunmetal blue hair for support. Aya took off running.

 

"This...is not...how a 27-year-old woman should behave!" Chad yelled. Aya laughed at his yelling and finally stopped to rest. She held him in her hands smiling. Chad couldn't help but laugh at her. Aya cuddled him to her cheek softly. "Love Chad. Family" she said. "Love you too I guess" he said stroking that huge cheek of hers. They returned home. "Got everyone situated. The humans wished to be kept separate from the Ingress. Can't blame them. Wish I could give them a medical scan but with the power grid needing maintenance, that won't happen" Rex said relaxing on a couch. "Dad...about before" Chad said. "It's okay son. I understand. Come here" Rex said taking him away from Aya. Rex hugged him a little before setting him down on the table.

 

"So, you spent time with your sister. What do you think?" Rex asked. "Rambunctious like a kid. Is she alright in the head?" Chad asked. "Haha! She's fine son. You need to understand that for all her life she's had to struggle to survive. No time for fun and games. This her cutting loose" Rex said. "Yeah. I can see that. *yawn*.

 

"Maybe you should get some rest. We all should. It was a busy day. I made a room for you" Rex said walking up a flight of stairs. Chad was placed on the floor where a box full of soft wool was folded. "Yeah. Not exactly the Ritz" Rex said staring at it. "It'll do" Chad said kicking off his shoes. Aya tugged on her father's sleeve and said something. "She wants you to sleep in her room. Maybe she thinks you'll be gone when she wakes up" Rex said. It was an odd request but Chad was mature enough to understand Aya had abandonment issues. "Sure" Chad said exhausted. Rex moved the tiny makeshift bed to her room. "Night" Rex said leaving. Chad took off most of his clothes and was about to lie down when her hand scooped him up. Aya sneered at the bed and placed him in her own. "Be...better" she said to him. He shrugged at it thinking she was just being protective.

 

Aya kicked off her shoes and socks. The smell of her feet was present. "Dealt with worse" Chad said trying to ignore the smell of pungent sweat. She didn't stop there though as she stripped completely. Chad wasn't looking as he was halfway to slumber land. The giantess climbed into bed and gazed at him. Like her, Chad was not so fresh and his scent was in her nose. It was pleasing to her. The more she smelled him the more her pussy tingled. She was infatuated with him. She watched his bare chest move as he breathed. His hair moved as her breath wafted over him. His small toes moving in his sleep. Chad turned over and snored. She kissed his chest and saw a tiny bulge in his briefs.

 

Aya delicately removed them with her fingernails. His cock was at full attention. She nuzzled his crotch to her nose and the smell made her shudder. Her heart pounded as her instincts demanded she taste him. Even as she sucked his tiny prick, Chad did not wake. His stupendous release of his telekinetic powers had drained his stamina to abysmal levels. He groaned in his sleep and came. Aya stood on her legs in the bed. Her head and back arched backwards. Tears of joy fell down her cheeks as the most delicious semen she had ever tasted coated her tongue. She was hooked. She laid next to him and wound her fingers around his body. Still he didn't wake as he was lifted up. Aya parted her pussy to accept the offering before it.

 

She was gentle. That much she still was aware of. Slowly she inserted him feet first. She whimpered as the feeling of his legs sank into her. Her giant toes spread as goosebumps appeared on her skin. Aya was no stranger to sex. Like all her species, the desire to fuck came strong every month. That and more than once she sold her body for food and shelter. This however felt different. Knowing she had his life in her hands turned her on. For once someone depended on her to keep them safe. Chad sank right to his armpits in her juicy cunt. Still snoring as he was used to satisfy his giantess sister.

 

Slowly she moved his body in and out of her. It was over an hour before she came. Her toes clenching the bedsheet and whispering his name. She held him in her hands sticky and dripping her juices. She kissed him and placed him back on the bed. "Love you" she said patting his wet hair. Aya fell asleep soon after.

 

Chad finally awoke to the sound of large bare feet trotting around the room. Immediately, he saw something was amiss. His body was sticky and stuck like glue to the bedsheet. He smelled of female cum and the smoking gun was Aya eating a piece of fruit standing naked. "Mor...morning!" she said to him. "Did you do what I think you did?" Chad asked. The girl just smiled at him not knowing what he said. She tossed the giant apple into the trash and picked him up. She cuddled him. "Aya please tell me you didn't use me to get off" Chad said getting pissed. He got his answer in a way when Aya stuck a finger in her cunt and pulled it out. She smeared the juices on her finger on his face. "Love you" she said. "AYA! Let me go right now!" Chad yelled. She was startled by his tone and placed him on the bed. She looked confused.

 

"Jesus! HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU'RE MY FUCKING SISTER! YOU CAN'T JUST USE PEOPLE LIKE THAT AND FAMILY NO LESS!" Chad screamed. "Chad?" Aya asked upset. She didn't know what he was saying but she knew he was very angry with her. She went out to touch him and Chad slapped away her finger. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" he screamed.  She recoiled in shock. Her eyes darted around as if searching for an answer. "Why?" she asked. "GET OUT!" Chad screamed pointing to the door. That she understood. Aya began crying and quickly left. Chad tried his best to clean himself in the bathroom sink down the hall. He could hear her talking very fast. "Whoa! Slow down!" Rex said. Chad listened in as he got dressed. He came downstairs to find Aya sobbing into his arms. Rex shook his head.

 

"She told me what happened. Chad, she doesn't know better" Rex said. "You're defending that?!" Chad yelled. Rex had Aya leave them. "Have a seat son. There are a few things about Ingress culture you need to understand. First of all, incest is acceptable. Especially when you live in a small group. Aya is obviously in heat right now and she's attracted to you. The hunger took over her last night" Rex said. "And her smearing me with her wetness this morning?!" Chad yelled. "Marking her territory so to speak. A common practice once upon a time. She...what Aya?" Rex asked hearing her mutter. The woman was still crying. "No...no that isn't true" Rex said hugging her. "Chad. She thinks you'll stop loving her. She's afraid you'll hate her now" Rex said. "I don't hate her. She needs to learn boundaries. There are things you can't do" Chad said. Rex began to explain to her. She looked confused. Rex kept talking until she nodded a few times. "Chad...still love?" she asked scared. "Yes. Still love" Chad said.

 

She picked him up and hugged him. "Very sorry" she said. "You okay now? Guess that was pretty shocking to have that situation. Especially by a sister" Rex said. "Not the first time" Chad muttered. "What?" Rex asked. "Nothing. Someone is knocking on the door" Chad said. Rex opened it and saw it was Ned. "Thanks for coming" Rex said ushering him in. "Morning guys. Rex you said you needed me?" Ned said. "Yeah. We need your help getting the power station back to full. We're going to need it now we have so many here" Rex said. "So this is really happening. We're stuck here" Ned said softly.  Rex nodded. "When do you plan on telling everyone Chad? I wouldn't want to be you right now" Ned said. Chad understood what he meant. He sold everyone on getting home. He could have a full-scale riot on his hands. The dozens of Ingress he brought with him could attack them. He did not want to kill them.

 

"I'll think of something to say. Even if we can't get home. This is far better than where they came from" Chad said. "Well as you think about it, get your mech friend to come over. We might need her for heavy lifting" Rex said. "Ai. Come to my position please" Chad said over his wristcomm. 10 minutes later she arrived. Aya looked in astonishment at the metal thing as big as she was. When Chad got in she freaked. "No! Let him go!" she yelled. "AYA! It's alright. Calm down" Chad said opening the hatch. Aya calmed down seeing he wasn't harmed. She jumped back as the PRIDE pulsed with streaks of light on its body. "How is it you attract so many women since you got married?" Ai asked. "Men have asked that for centuries. She's my sister by the way" Chad said. "Tell me everything" Ai said. "Didn't know gossip was programmed into you" Chad said getting comfortable.

 

Chad explained everything to her as Rex led them down the street to the power station. "Damn. She really did that?" Ai asked. "Trust me she did" Chad replied as they rounded a street corner. "You gave thought to what you will do about not getting home?" she asked. "Foremost on my mind" he replied. They finally reached their destination. A massive towering structure almost 2000 ft. high and covering 10 normal city blocks. "Here we are. Power station 004. The others were shut down completely and this one left in grey mode to keep the place from freezing over. We get this back to full power and the southeast quadrant can fully function once more. Can you do it Ned?" Rex asked. Ned looked over the controls. "Think so. Most of it is automated. Hold on" Ned said. Ned typed commands and touched menus. "Yeah...yeah! I'll have to turn the reactor completely off to run a diagnostic on the distribution system. Don't want to blow anything. This shit has been dialed down for nearly 20 years" Ned said.

 

"Make it quick. Don't want True Way to see this place vulnerable. The only thing keeping them from attacking now is the mechs that Chad and his friends came in with" Rex said. Ned nodded and began shutting down the power. Only the emergency backups remained. "Uh Ned?" Ai asked. "Ehat is it Ai? I'm concentrating" Ned replied. "You did shut off the reactor right?" she asked. "Yes I did" he replied. "Then why am I detecting another reactor?" Ai asked. Ai highlighted it on her screen so Chad could see. Ned turned to them. "She's right Ned. There is another reactor. Underground. 2500 ft. down and four miles east by northeast" Chad said. "Not on the specs. Guess we should check it out. Before we go though" Ned said finishing. Power was restored. They came out the building to see buildings and shops lit up with lights.

 

"Takes care of that. Let's see your mystery reactor" Rex said. Chad and Ai led the way. Aya stumbled along looking at the sights of a vibrantly lit shopping and business district. She had been keeping out of the way until now but ran ahead seeing a screen with a picture on it. She cringed seeing the face. "She's dead" Chad said to her. The face of the Empress smiling. Aya clutched his metal arm scared anyway. They followed the road until they went under a bridge. They turned right. "Here. Below us" Ai said. "Look here" Ned said. He pointed to a very large gated door. A panel was next to it. "Encrypted. Stand back" Ai said. The panel beeped and turned green. The doors opened. "Strange. That had the old Imperial encryption system" Ai said. "Military?" Rex asked. "Could be Rex. You know as well as I do that she kept loads of places off the books" Ned said. Their walk led to an elevator. "Heavy service elevator. For what purpose?" Ai asked.

 

They followed it down and as they got to the bottom they gasped. Rex and Ned rushed out of it. "Impossible! Rex is this what I think it is?!" Ned yelled. Aya and Chad were astounded at what they found. "Has to be. It matches the description. Even has the Imperial emblem" Rex said. "Dad? What the hell is this thing? It's huge!" Chad yelled. "You know about the Ark right? When it was being built there were five small ships built as support units. Defense and transport among other duties. This is one of them! There! On the nose! 005. My god it survived" Rex said. "But they were dismantled. The Empress used them to rush the Ark into service" Ned said.  "Not all of them apparently. Must've stopped when the Ark was done" Rex said.

 

"Excuse me but look around. How were they getting it out of here? Some kind of elevator?" Chad asked. "Don't be silly. Through that. Look past the nose" Ned said pointing. Rex began laughing. "Son of a bitch!" Rex yelled. "Dad is that a transit gate?!" Chad asked. "Yeah! A fucking big one! Intact! Ned could we use that to get home?!" Rex asked. "In theory but we have to see how intact this ship is" Ned said. Everyone walked up the gangway into the ship. Panels exposed. Floor ripped up. A faint hum of power running through the cables. They made their way to engineering. The reactor glowed strongly. Ned began looking at the computer. "Well?" Rex asked. "Not as bad as it looks. Some service and she can fly. We need scrap though" Ned said. "We have an entire city full of vehicles" Rex said. Ned nodded and smiled. "I need a shitload of help. This isn't a patch job like that transport" Ned said. "We got skilled people here. Welders, technicians, computer programmers" Rex said. "Then we can do this. It'll take time though" Ned said. "How much time?" Chad asked anxious.

 

"Better part of a month" Ned replied. "A month?!" Chad yelled. "Might as well Chad. That gate there is going to take about that much time to charge up. Opening a vortex of that magnitude takes a lot of power. Get comfy son. A month will fly by" Rex said. Chad sighed. He was extremely worried about Nara. "Look at it this way. You won't get lynched now" Ned said. Rex and Ned began bringing crews in to work on the gargantuan ship. The people weren't happy with the delay but warm and clean water and decent food did soften the blow. Back home, things weren't going so well...

 

"Remind me of the tally Aphrodite" Cronus said. "Our losses include 27 ACE's, 12 heavy tanks, and 131 soldiers" she said looking at her tablet. "And theirs?" Cronus asked. "47 ACE's destroyed. Another 21 crippled. 23 heavy tanks and 209 soldiers dead. 87 captured" she replied. "And we took back the base here at Corpus Christi. A good victory" Cronus said nodding. "Speaking of the captured, the next batch is ready" she said. She led him to a giant hangar near the tarmac. "Any hybrids this time?" he asked. "Several but mostly humans. Can you turn them like the others?" she wondered. "Don't see why not" he said entering the hangar. Mechs stood guard over the 21 people made to sit in chairs. They were all shouting at them. "You! You can't keep us here like this! We demand proper accommodations other than this sweltering shack!" one man yelled. "Yeah! Were protected under the Geneva conventions!" woman screamed. Max just chuckled at them.

 

"Those only protect prisoners of war from legitimate recognized governments and they had to have signed that agreement. The Union doesn't recognize your government. So technically you're not prisoners of war. You don't exist" he said getting on his knees.

 

"So you're going kill us" one brave man said to him. "To kill all of you would be a tremendous waste. You're gonna work for me" Max said. "Get fucked. I'd rather be shot then work for a bastard like you" the man replied. "We'll see if you say that in the next five minutes" Max said sitting down in front of them. Their fear intensified as the giant began to glow bright purple. It began as a tingle in the back of their eyes and turned to a piercing migraine. A symphony of screams echoed throughout the hangar. A perverse laugh came from the giant that chilled Beatrice's blood. She had heard Max laugh before but lately it was as if his voice was another's.

 

She was sure they were fucked the day he and Jun went to the Union Security Council but was shocked to see their full support. Not only that, they bolstered their campaign against radical Ingress and their supporters. It stunned the world when it was announced that the Osaka Accords, the immunity given to soldiers who served the Empress, was suspended. They were the first victims to be rounded up under this new push. Most of them fully reformed and even had mixed families. An Ingress woman working as a pharmaceutical sales rep was taken down in front of a school as she waited to pick up her human sized teenage daughter.

 

An Ingress man working as a doctor was captured in the middle of open heart surgery. People protested in the following days until martial law was declared. A dark week indeed. Aphrodite was no fool. She could see his power growing exponentially especially when he spoke in a different voice. The screams stopped and people were slumped in their seats. Max sighed. "We'll know in a minute. Like the others I implanted a few bad memories. Enough to foster hostility towards Ingress" he said looking at them. Slowly they came around. "You alright?" Max asked the one man who was so vocal before. "Yeah I think so. Man...don't know why I snapped at you like that. You're only doing what should've been done long ago" he told the giant. "Won't hold it against you" Max said smiling.      

 

"If you want to join us please make your way to medical and then the registrar station" Max told them. One by one they left leaving Aphrodite stunned. Not all left. "Fuck are you doing?! You can't just join them?!" a man yelled. One woman tugged on the arm of a man only to be shrugged off. Max looked them over. "One...two... three of them. Not too bad" he said. "Ehat the fuck did you do to them?!" the woman screamed. "Like Jesus I showed them salvation. And like Peter you denied me" Max replied.

 

"You're insane" she muttered. "Not really. I do have this voice in my head but he gets shit done so he does exist" he said leaning down. The woman scrambled only to be snatched up by her ankle. Max motioned for her to grab the other two. They walked out the hangar. He proceeded to walk through the base only to stop at a transit hub gate. "You see I'm not a monster. I could kill you all if I wished but there's no need to be heavy handed when there's another option" he said pointing to the line of Ingress being shoved through an active gate. "Exile works just fine. Sending them back where they belong. I wish you could see my point of view but that pesky hybrid blood sometimes shields you from my influence. A problem I'm working on"

 

"I'll never submit to you" she said looking at friends who fought beside her only days ago marched by gunpoint through a gate. "Oh I know. You'll never do it willingly or by mental control. Fortunately there are other means" he said. The woman grimaced as her mind was invaded. "A husband here on Earth. A son too. Maybe I should have them arrested. I could exile you all together to the homeworld. Did you know the lifespan of a human there is an average of 2 months? I didn't. It's not the Ingress that's the concern. The animals. Vermin. Common creatures"

 

"Things that are totally unthreatening here are monstrously huge and deadly there. Read a report of a human man that was eaten by a stray cat as he surveyed the city. Imagine living there permanently. Worried about being eaten by dogs, cats, even rats. Your son slowly eaten alive from the inside out by a common spider" Cronus said with a sick grin. The woman sobbed in his enclosed hand. Max abruptly left Aphrodite. "And of these?" she asked. "They're yours" he replied not looking back. Max returned to his room. He took off his clothes starting with his pants. "Oh god. Please...please don't hurt me" she begged. "Well usually when a rape a tiny woman it hurts. Unless you comply" he said not caring.

 

The woman stripped off her uniform and undergarments. She covered her breasts and crotch. "Please. I'll do anything you say. Just don't hurt me and leave my family alone" she whimpered. Max sat down and encircled her with his legs. His dick pointed right at her. "Lick it" he said. She did as told and began to worship his dickhead. Max let her continue until he snatched her up. She was terrified of him as he studied her body. Her red hair and green eyes spoke of Irish descent. Her nipples rosy and red like cherries. Her tiny bare soles rosy and soft. Cruelly, he plucked her bare ass just to hear her cry out. Pluck after pluck and soon it was red and stinging. The woman sobbed. Her tiny tears fell and were absorbed into the bedsheet.

 

She screeched in pain as he rolled her little tits between he thumb and forefinger. Max held her by her ankles as he dangled her upside down. His fingers parted her legs and jabbed his tongue into her ass. She yelped as he playfully bit her buttocks. And writhed as he found her sensitive cunt. She was ashamed as she came. "You know. I just had a thought. It would be better if I just ate you. Honestly, I can't trust you and I don't surround myself with untrustworthy people. You understand?" he said.

 

Max raised her up and over his mouth. "PLEASE! DON'T EAT ME! I HAVE A FAMILY! EXILE! FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST EXILE ME!" she screeched. Max mulled it over. "Nope. The other me says to eat your pretty ass. He wants to feel you die slowly inside my belly. He's helped me a lot this week so it's only fair he gets a reward" Max said. The woman let out an almighty scream as she passed his lips. Max clamped his mouth shut and slurped her in. His eyes glowed. Her screaming vibrated his teeth and riff of his mouth. Her tiny hands and feet clamored to find purchase on his slippery tongue. Gravity won out though as she slipped down his throat.

 

"Fuck. Fuck how I missed that feeling. The taste. The sensation of them dying inside. Thank you Max" the strange voice in his head said. His eyes stopped glowing and he saw that Beatrice was now in the room. She still had the two men from before. She didn’t know what to make of the scene. She came in just as the bulge in his throat disappeared and his eyes glowing. Without warning, Max telekinetically tore off her clothes and yanked her onto the bed. He snatched one man from her and tore his uniform away like tissue paper. She yelped as he jammed the screaming man right up her snatch.

 

As for the other man, he pushed him into her mouth. She couldn't speak as her mouth was full so she couldn't object when Max slammed is aching cock inside her. She began to choke as she tried to moan. She forced the man down and she gasped. A tiny scream was mixed in. Max took ahold of her face with his hands and roughly kissed her. His giant tongue licking hers. The bed squeaked as he fucked her roughly. He moved her so she lay on her side. He yanked her leg up placing her heel on his bare chest. Looking into her eyes he sucked her big toe into his mouth. She shivered as he playfully bit it. Once he was done with her toes, he flipped her on her back and yanked her hips up. She groaned into the large pillow as he fucked her faster literally pushing the giantess further into the mattress.

 

A hand and arm wrapped around her chest pulling her into his lap. Her legs and feet on both sides of his legs. Max had her look back as he sucked on her tongue. His eyes glowed brightly as he hugged her tight. A loud moan came from her as he filled her insides up. The small wriggling from the tiny man inside had finally stopped. It had got more intense as she felt Max's dick grinding him against her pussy walls but now it was gone. Max pulled out of her and fished out the man. He let out a sinister laugh seeing the man had drowned. A small push on his chest and giant semen leaked out his nose and mouth. "Dessert" he said placing the corpse into her mouth. She sucked the flavor and traces of sperm off him before having him join his friend.

 

Max laid beside her. He held her close. "I frighten you" he said. That caught her off guard. "Yes" she replied. "Don't be. Even if there's another in here. There is also me. The one that loves you" he said. She turned to face him. "Do you?" she asked. "I sucked your sweaty toes didn't I?" he asked smiling. She wasn't taking the joke.  "Yes I do. I know I'm changing but my heart is the same" he said touching her cheek. She smiled a little and then tensed in pain. She grabbed her throat as she couldn't breathe. Beatrice opened her mouth and suddenly the live man from before shot out. He landed on her thigh coughing. She was shocked beyond belief as the man she had swallowed whole had climbed right up her esophagus and barreled out her mouth. That and he was faintly glowing. The man looked up to see the infamous giant staring right at him. Still wired on instinct, the man jumped into the air to attack him. Max held out his hand and caught him with invisible force.

 

"Look at you. Lashing out with a power you cannot comprehend. Like an infant with a rifle. I hope you enjoyed the feeling of such power...for it will probe fleeting" Max said coldly. The man flew through the air so fast Beatrice saw only a blur. Took less than a second for the tiny man to smack into the metal door. The impact so extreme his body was virtually liquified on contact. Just a runny smear on the grey metal. "Are you alright?" he asked with concern. "Hard...to talk. Hybrid..." she coughed. "Yes. A growing concern as more and more are awakening. Rest here. I need to make some calls" he told her.

 

After dressing, Max made his way to the command center of the base. He placed a call to HQ. "Athena. Do you copy?" Max asked. "Loud and clear Cronus. How may I help you?" she asked. "I read files on how Omega was able to suppress the Ingress healing genes. Can such a feat be duplicated but this time against hybrids? Namely the gene that gives them psychic abilities?" he asked. "Yes. Given time. We have extensive data on that subject. A similar deployment method could be done but creating a retrovirus will take time" she said. "How much?" he asked. "About a month. Enough to infect the world will take a month" she replied. "Begin immediately. Cronus out" Max said ending the call. He tapped his fingers in thought. His eyes glowed as he looked up. "They won't be destroyed so it doesn't break the rules. Does it Aeris?" he asked with the strange voice.

 

In Mesa Arizona...

 

"We can't keep taking losses like these and hope to prevail!" a man yelled. "I'm aware of that Lucas ! I got eyes!" Nara yelled. The human man on the table took a deep breath. "We need more troops to secure the northern border. Since we lost Nevada and Oklahoma, Union forces are making a play for it. And then there's the matter of Texas" he said. Nara nodded. "The colonies and Lunar League are strapped for support right now. They're barely holding Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe" she said quietly. "Can't believe the Council backed him even after what came out. The Osaka Treaty and martial law. How can people stomach this?" he asked.

 

"Because they have to. They're afraid. Afraid of speaking out and looking like sympathizers. If Chad was here..." Nara said. She began sniffling. A few tears escaped her eyes. "Nara" he said. "I'm okay. I have to believe he's alive. He'll come back to us...to me" she said lowering her head. The man stroked her fingers. "I'm sure he will and his wife will be waiting for him" he said. "You're very sweet Lucas" she said. "Like brown sugar" the man said chuckling. "Tell me about yourself. Help me take my mind off of things" she said placing her chin on the table.

 

"Well you know my name already. I'll be 31 in August. Originally from El Salvador. Moved to October Colony shortly after the war with my parents" he said. "Family?" she asked. "A hybrid son. A giant. His mother died in a freak accident two years ago. A chunk of lunar rock left over from the lunar mining accident of 2115 slammed into the colony wall and breached it. The decompression caused even the Ingress sized buildings to shake and crumble around the hole. She was teaching her elementary class that morning. She loved teaching kids. The above floor began to fall in her room and she used her body to shield the human children. A support beam came down and pierced her back. Deep enough that it punctured the right lung. Still she hung on.  By the time rescue crews got to them...she was dead. The kids survived" Lucas said slightly distant.

 

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked" she said. "It's quite alright. I’ve come to terms with my loss. And my son Christian is still with me" he said. "Must be hard raising a giant kid all alone" Nara said. "My parents help but it's difficult. The first year was hardest. Her smell lingering in the house. I held it together for a while for my son. Her birthday coming and she wasn't with us. And then one day as I cleaned the massive closet I found one of her old socks. As creepy as it sounds...the smell reminded me of her. He was at school so he didn't see his pathetic dad sobbing into dirty giant sock" he said. Nara patted his head. "It doesn't go away the pain but it does get easier. My son has adjusted but now and then I'll see him looking at her picture. I hate that look he gets. Like he was cheated" he said.

 

Lucas pulled up a picture of him. "Adorable. He has your eyes" Nara said. "And his mother's heart. He had terrible nightmares after the accident. He wouldn't go to sleep unless he was holding me in his hands. Afraid I would leave too. Thump...thump...thump...his young giant heart. That way I knew he was sleeping okay" he said. "Go home. Be with him" Nara said. "No. You need me here. Someone experienced. Someone who has combat training. God knows I have it" he said.

 

"And I appreciate all you do" she said yawning. "I know. When you need to talk, come find us. We're Colonial Militia by name but we see ourselves as extended family. A Band of Brothers...and Sisters" he said softly. Nara kissed his head. "You kiss all your subordinates?" he asked. "Only the ones deserving" she said laying her head on the table.

 

Lucas watched as Nara dozed off. He felt conflicted. He hadn't told Nara but he had fallen in love with her. Technically she was still married and felt being in love with her was wrong. He couldn't deny his heart though. It was worse as he gazed at her wedding ring. The diamond sparkling like a crystalized beach ball. "Dammit Lucas" he hissed. But her warm breath and soft lips called to him. Fantasies of her sucking on his lower body like his wife used to. Humping her lips and cumming in her mouth. Lucas tried to ignore these thoughts. It had been two years and change since he had sex with a giant woman. Like many men of that age, fucking a giant female had changed him. If that pussy wasn't as big as he was it wasn't good enough. The desire to be carried and cuddled fed instinct turned on at birth. "One kiss. One kiss won't hurt" he thought as he edged closer to her lips. His wristcomm beeping scared the shit out of him.

 

"What is it?!" Lucas hissed looking at the still sleeping Nara. "We got a bogey coming in fast squawking friendly chatter. Enemy IFF though" a woman responded. "Destroy it. Could be carrying a WMD for all we know" he said. "I would but the one squawking claims to be Col. Raam" she said. "Raam as in Nerix Raam?" Lucas asked. "Affirmative" she said. "Scramble ACE's to intercept and guide it in. Make sure they tell him if he deviates or takes hostile action he will be shot down. Me and Nara will meet him at hangar 1" he said. "Nara. Nara wake up" Lucas said tapping her cheek. "What...what is it?" she asked groggily. "We got a VIP coming in. Col. Raam" he said. Her eyes shot open. She wiped a bit of drool off her mouth. "This should be good" she said standing up.

 

"They will shoot us down! We're going to fucking vapor before we get within 5 miles of their base!" the pilot yelled. Raam sat in the passenger bay alone except for Tiffany, the clone of his late human girlfriend. She was sound asleep in his hands. "No they won't. They'll be eager to get their hands on me alive. Now keep it steady" Raam said. They could see out the windows as ACE's formed on their wings and nose. "They're...they're telling us to follow them" the pilot said. "What did I tell you?" Raam said. 15 minutes later they were on the ground and finishing the taxi to hangar 1. They were surrounded by armed Ingress and hybrids. Nara and Lucas stood in forefront. Nara in combat gear. Lucas in a blue painted ACE. "Step out of the plane slowly. No combat armor or weapons. Failure to comply will be met with lethal force" one shouted.

 

"Scanners show three occupants. Two human and one Ingress. No heavy weapons" Lucas said to Nara. "He's here for a reason. Omega has the upper hand so why come to us like this?" Nara asked. The human pilot stepped out and was pushed to the ground immediately. Raam slowly exited the plane. "Hands above your head!" a giant yelled. "That's a little hard to do. If someone would be so kind..." Raam said showing the now awake Tiffany. Nara stepped forward. Raam smiled at the pleasant surprise. Nara said nothing as she took Tiffany away. The poor girl crying for Nerix. "Take her to the infirmary" Nara ordered. "I assure you she's not harmed in any way. It's a pleasure to see you again Nara" he said. Nara looked aside and came across his face with a knee buckling punch to the face. 

 

"You got some fucking balls coming here. Especially to me. You! Takes this piece of shit to security. Strip his fucking ass and cavity search him. Use an ACE. Make sure it has very cold metallic hands. After that bring him to interrogation" Nara spat. What slight smile Raam had was gone. The giant began to worry if coming to them was such a hot idea.

 

Lucas sat to the left of Nara. She was cracking her fingers very loudly. The sound of joints popping like the crack of oak tree branches got on his nerves. He didn't dare say anything. Nara was fuming. A blood vessel throbbing on the side of her temple indicated the giantess was extremely worked up. The door opened and an ACE pushed a naked Raam restrained in chains into the room. He was roughly sat down and his chains locked in place.

 

"Before we go any further, why Raam? Why sell out your own people, your friends, you family?" Nara asked. Raam looked at his shackles. Sturdy with each link solid steel and weighing in at 400 lbs. "Out of love. I did it for love" he softly replied. "That woman? There are thousands...no millions of women out there?! You turned you back on everything and everyone for her?!" Nara screamed. "She's not just some woman. Remember that time I told you about the woman I loved and how she was killed by True Way?" Raam asked. Nara nodded.  "That's her...or her clone. The deal was I give Omega medical data and they would clone her. I wanted her back and True Way eliminated. A win win" he said.  "Is that why she's acting like a 5-year-old in our medbay? My god Nerix" Nara said. "Don't judge. What would you do for love? Kill for it like you have? Forsake your birthplace like you have?" Raam asked mockingly.

 

"I wouldn't sacrifice innocent people for it. I'm betting her condition wasn't planned. Was it worth it Nerix? The millions dead. Thousands exiled to a dead world with thousands more in camps waiting for their turn. The people living in fear. Is Fei on your list? My baby girl? Your goddaughter?" Nara asked clenching her fists. Raam looked away in shame. "It wasn't supposed to be this way. Just getting rid of True Way and bringing Ingressa into the Union. That was the plan. The one I supported" Raam said.

 

The giantess stood up and walked over to him. She bent down near to his face. "You chose poorly" she said. Nara took ahold of a clump of his hair and yanked it back. Raam grimaced in pain. "We don't keep Omega prisoners Nerix. Ehats the point of feeding them right? I hand them over to some Ingress or giant hybrid that has a personal grudge against them. And fuck me there's a lot of them. Omega, busy little bees they are, saw to that. Now you're on the big side so we'll have to be creative. Problem is you're trained to resist torture. Fortunately, I know how to get around that problem. That girl you brought with you. I'll eat her. I'll do slowly. I'll start with her tiny feet and then those tits. Slowly and slowly I'll devour her until you divulge every tidbit of classified info about Omega" Nara said with an unnerving smile.

 

"Or...or you could just ask. It's why I came after all" Raam said stuttering. Nara went to sit back down. "And here I thought you wanted asylum seeing how they're treating our kind these days. Well traitor. Enlighten me" Nara said placing her booted right foot on the table.

 

"I know the locations for armories. Of resupply stations. I can give you coordinates" he said. "I want the fucking crown jewel. The location of their HQ" Nara said. "Very well but it won't do you any good. Since D.C., it's been fortified with a battleship class deflector shield. Designed to withstand a direct hit from a 12-megaton blast. Even if you could hit it such a blast would wipe out the refugee centers that sprang up not far away. A frontal assault would be costly as well" Raam said. "Civilians as shields" Lucas said. "Cronus...Max thought of everything. "Give them to me anyway. Write it down" Nara said throwing a giant pad and pencil at him. Raam wrote the coordinates down and handed it back. "Take him back to holding" Nara ordered the guard.

 

Minutes later, Nara was on a call with a captain of a ship in orbit. "Ehat do you got?" she asked. "We scanned the surface at those locations. Heightened infrared signatures and EM. My opinion is it checks out. Especially the HQ. Massive power reading from there" he responded. Nara looked at her screens of the scans. "Those dots" she said. "Humans and giants. Hundreds of them as close as 3 miles" he said. "So he was telling the truth" Lucas said. "We'll hold off their HQ for now. I want you to get a firing solution for these other targets. Bring other ships if you have to. I don't want them alerted after the first strike" she said. "It'll take some hits to penetrate such defenses" the captain said. "Not if we use torpedoes" Nara pointed out. "Captain give us a minute" Lucas said.   

 

"What is it Lucas?" Nara asked slightly annoyed. "Think about this carefully Nara. You'll be ordering a strike using non-conventional weapons. WMD's. Antimatter torpedoes are no fucking joke. You do this and you'll up the ante. Change the game completely. The Union will take drastic action that'll make all of this seem like a bad day. Not to mention their ships up there will be forced to move against them. It won't be tit for tat anymore" he warned. Nara softened her gaze as she saw the small man was genuinely worried.

 

"What would you have me do? Stand by and watch as thousands are shipped off to die? More murdered in the streets? Either I do this now or this liberation movement dies by the end of this week. Captain. Launch the strike" Nara ordered. "On all 8 targets?" the captain asked. "No. Just the 7. Exclude the HQ" Nara said. "Roger. Captain Ramirez out" he said.

 

"You heard her. Contact the Soyuz and the Gagarin. Send the target data" Ramirez said. "They got the data. Firing position in two minutes" the weapons officer said. Two minutes passed. "We are all in firing position" the officer said. "Understood. Open torpedo ports. Load and correct for atmo and rotation. Coordinate fore with the others" Ramirez said. The large doors opened as the nose of the cruiser was aimed right at Earth. "Melbourne target locked. Ogre Latvia target locked. Stockholm target locked by us the Glenn. Reno target locked. Guadalajara target locked. Gatlinburg target locked. Montreal target locked. Sierra Leone target locked by Soyuz and Gagarin" she said. "And corrected to miss the cities? Hit directly?" the Captain asked. She nodded. "Fire" he ordered.

 

The torpedoes streaked from the ships and quickly accelerated to hypersonic speed. "Impact in three minutes. Sir! Activity from Union ships. They're coming to intercept!" the nav officer yelled. "Guess the stalemate is officially over. Turn our bow to meet them. Begin powering up cannons" the Captain ordered.

 

The torpedoes broke through the atmosphere and screamed at their targets. Those high above in orbit saw the flashes of light and mushroom clouds. "We got confirmation of hits. All targets destroyed" a man told Nara. "Good! Signal the Glenn and congratulate them!" Nara said pleased. "Ma'am... I can't get ahold of them. Pulling up a listening post. Soyuz and Gagarin under fire. Glenn...Glenn is burning" a woman said. Nara lost her smile and sank into her chair. "I made them a target when I told them to fire" she muttered. Lucas walked over to her on the table. "Yeah..." he said. She was numb as her staff scrambled for intel. News reports streamed in as frightened people spoke of flashes of light and mushroom clouds near their towns and cities. She was beginning to sound like a monster. 

 

"We need to spin this our way. Get a statement ready" Lucas ordered. "Nara. Go get showered and changed. We need to show the world why we did this" Lucas told her. Nara nodded and stumbled to her quarters. She took a long shower. The water running off her eased her body but not her mind. Under her orders she had killed thousands. Another few hundred died because she had them carry out those orders. The giantess stood naked in front of her mirror. Her eyes tired. Lucas got worried and came to her door. An electronically amplified knock signaled his arrival. "It's Lucas" he said. "Come in" Nara said adjusting her sandal straps. Lucas’ jaw nearly hit the floor seeing her. "I figured I should look as nice as I could. How do I look?" she asked the man at her feet. "Like a million credits. You know what you'll say?" he asked.

 

"The truth. It's all I can...OWW!" she yelled looking at her foot. "Damn price tag. Chad bought these for me a few months ago" she muttered. "I'll get it" Lucas said. The plastic stub of the tag was still hooked to the toe strap of the sandal. It scraped the sensitive skin between the big and second toe of the giantess. Lucas cut it off with a knife. "No bleeding" he said feeling the slightly moist toe flesh. Lucas got hard smelling her natural scent mixed with bath soap. Nara looked down on him with a slight smile. "Enjoying my toes?" she asked. "Yes...No! I uh..." Lucas stammered. "I'm messing with you. It's either laugh or cry for me right now" she said. "Nara..." Lucas said slapping her toenail. His wristcomm beeped. "They're ready for us" he said. Nara nodded and carried him to the conference room.

 

Nara broadcasted her speech to the world. She explained the impossible choice she had. How she was careful not to kill civilians. Military targets only. Denounced the Union treatment of people. When it was done she sighed. "That was really good Nara. You turned that really well. Questioning the martial law and Treaty abandonment is going to make people think" Lucas said. Nara ignored him and walked outside. It was nighttime now and Nara sat on the ground. She took her sandals off as not being broken in hurt her feet. Lucas followed worried.

 

"Look up there. Those aren't shooting stars. Debris from ships" she said. Now and then there was a streak of light in the night sky. "We got more intel while you were talking. The Glenn was lost. Half the crew made it off. The Soyuz and Gagarin survived as friendly destroyers came to assist. The Union lost two cruisers and a destroyer. Both sides pulled back to lick their wounds. It could've been much worse" Lucas said. "Would Chad have made that call?" Nara asked. "Chad isn't here. You have to decide what you would do" he said. I've spent most of my life fighting. Being a Peacekeeper at age 16. Joining the militia at 18. Then there was the Progenitor affair. I know what it's like to question a decision."

 

"Once when I was a Peacekeeper we got a mission to put down a rampaging Ingress in a town in Estonia. I'd been away from the colonies for only a few months and felt homesick. I do remember the majesty of those forests. And I didn't feel so bad. Me and this other guy arrived on the scene in our ACE's. Top of the line and cutting edge back then. And there she was. An Ingress. A girl about my age so like 16. She was like an animal. Pretty and stark naked. Long brown hair. She was rampaging all right. She had people dangling out her vagina. A man was running on the street and she scooped him up and ate him. The way she moved and breathed told us there was something way off. She was horny. Like dialed up to 11. She had torn up half the town by that point"

 

Blood stained her bare feet. My sensors could see bodies flattened into the old street. Massive footprints with crushed corpses. We yelled for her to surrender and she bolted. By the time we caught up to her she had picked up a bus full of citizens trying to flee. Men and women. Kids. My mic could pick up the screaming. She held it close to her. She knew enough to use them as a shield. My buddy couldn't get a shot. I got high marks as a sharpshooter so I tasked myself to take her out. Transformed the gun to sniper mode and readied. My AI told me there could be repercussions. She could drop the bus and at that height kill people. Or I could miss and kill them all. Or miss entirely and it would really turn to shit. Weighed the options and took the shot. Headshot. Blew her brains all over the roofs of houses. Smoking and sizzling grey matter laying in heaps all over."

 

The bus dropped and it hit the ground. EMT's arrived and helped out. Two fatalities in the bus. An old man had a heart attack. A young boy broke his neck hitting a pole. I was commended for my effort. Got a medal. A day or so later the toxicologist told us the Ingress girl OD'ed on Erophan. That sex drug.  Suddenly that medal didn't look so shiny anymore. My point is this. Even the right decision isn't always the cleanest one" Lucas told her. Nara looked down at him. "Thank you Lucas" she said picking him up and kissing him. She left him outside with his thoughts. Lucas looked at the footprints her giant bare feet made. He went over and sat in the middle of one. He scooped up some dirt in his hands. Slightly warm and moist from her sweaty feet. "Why are the prettiest ones always unavailable?" he asked himself as he let the dirt fall from his hands.   

 

Max sat as his conference desk in silence. Crackling of energy whipped around his body. He stared hard at the video feeds. "What are our losses?" he asked. Athena thumbed through pages on her tablet Max snatched up the diminutive woman. His thumb pressing hard against her ribcage. " I SAID WHAT ARE OUR LOSSES?!" he screamed. "3...3000 confirmed dead with another 1200 presumed. Unknown losses of mechs. Most likely 475. The bases are a total loss. Including the bio lab in Melbourne. The project has to be delayed" she stammered. Max pressed his thumb harder into her. Her breasts painfully being crushed.

 

"You telling me they destroyed the lab needed to proceed with the virus? There aren't any others that can help?!" Max yelled. "The work was top secret! Compartmentalized! We can transfer personnel and equipment from your birth lab!" she yelled. Max released his thumb. "See that you do. I don't tolerate failure" he growled before placing her back on his table. Athena ran away so fast she lost her high heel shoe. "Might I make a suggestion?" Zeus said. "Better be good" Max warned. "Obviously someone leaked those sites. Someone who had access to all of them. Regular personnel doesn't have that. Neither does alpha level. Only Omega level like us" he said. Max's eyes narrowed. "Get me info on all the whereabouts of the pantheon for the last 24 hours" Max commanded.

 

Half hour later...

 

"Everyone accounted for except one. Ares. Last position had him at Ft. Hood. He boarded a transport headed for here. Obviously it never arrived" Zeus said. "Never trusted that Ingress. Is it so hard to ask for loyalty here?! They want to use WMD's? Fine. I tired doing this the hard way. Now for the easy way. I want a teleconference with the Council within the hour!" Max yelled. They all scrambled to get it done. "Gentlemen. We can see now what they will do. It's now them or us. I request the use of antimatter missiles launched at their locations. We can nip this threat tonight" Max said them. The council looked at one another on their screens.

 

"Mr. Schneider. We are appalled at their use of such weapons but they have civilians and refugees living with them as well. It's not just a collection of bases anymore. It's a community and they did limit their strikes on military targets. It would violate the articles of war" one said. "Fuck articles of war! I'm tired of having one hand tied behind my back doing this shit! You refused to commit your ships.  Stonewalled me when I implemented the screening system. You will give your launch codes to the missile sites!" Max yelled. "As you command master Cronus" the man said ending the call. Other's followed suit. “Finally!" Max screamed.