- Text Size +

Time ticked by and they noticed no firing of missiles. Nobody found out why for two days. In the week that followed, many things occurred. First, it came to light that the missile crews had mutinies. Like millions of others, it was common knowledge that civilians and refugees too shelter at those places. As it was long ago, it two tow officers at a site to launch. One or both officers refused. They didn't want to be the ones vaporizing innocent people. Raam has brought more than just coordinates with him. He had video as well. People were outraged seeing helpless men, women, and children marched in chains through vortexes. More in camps. However, there were others satisfied by the fact that the streets were safer than they ever been. The world became polarized and defections rampant. It appeared a true civil war would come to pass.

By the second week, Nara's army and the liberation movement had increased to 20 times it was before. Nara took full advantage. History was repeating itself for North America. After heavy skirmishes, she had found herself in control of 47% of the United States. 81% of Mexico and Latin America. 39% of Canada. Omega had dug in hard there using the open space to amass troops.

 

Max had entered the fray personally leading them to victory after victory. If you made a colored map of who controlled what it would look like a polka dot. That changed though. By the end of the third week Max had forced the liberation into the central and southwest part of the United States. Casualties mounted on both sides. It didn't help that soldiers had found former comrades fighting for him. The flagship, the Artemis Ascendant, had positioned itself in low orbit around the US to counter possible WMD strikes. More than a few portable versions were around. Hope began to fade once more for Nara as Max seemed invincible. His former losses were being bolstered by what parts of the Union was still loyal. The mightiest force in history was shattered by belief and justification. Everything was happening too fast and qualified leadership was had to vet out.

 

It was coming down to the wire. Max had forced his way into Amarillo Texas. A smart play on his part using the city as cover. Nara couldn't bomb them there. Speaking of...Nara had to scramble her forces to counter him. Both knew what he was planning. Take her out and the morale would drop instantly. The liberation forces on Earth would crumble within days and more importantly, it would give him justification in what he was doing. He would be seen as a unificator. By the end of the third week, satellite intel put his forces at 5000 plus troops, 311 mechs, 118 giants (not willingly) 2 modified air carriers and 104 heavy armor. Nara's side consisted of 2109 troops 114 mechs and 74 heavy armor. Clearly Max had the advantage. Nara banked on orbital cover but with Union ships watching them closely it seemed even that advantage was fleeting.

 

She knew the attack would be tomorrow. Supply transports were still coming but only sparse now. She sat in her room trying to collect her thoughts. Lucas entered her room. "You skipped dinner" he said. "I'll eat later" Nara said not looking down and staring at her tablet. "You said that lunch. You need to eat something" he said. "Keep bothering me and I'll eat you" she said glancing downward. "Please. I'm all skin and bones" he said. Nara laughed a little. "Come here" she said picking him up and placing him in her palm. "How does this formation look. I'm worried it might expose the left flank" she said. As she pointed with her giant finger, he noticed it trembling. "It's the best we can do" he said rubbing it. "So many are going to die tomorrow. Can we win this?" she asked. "They outnumber us two to one and it's safe to say they got those deadly antimatter snipers. It'll be bloody for sure" he said. Nara closed her eyes and slowly shook her head. "Chad would've been better at this.  Under him we could've pushed farther. He's...he's not coming back" she muttered.

 

"It's been an entire month since he's been gone. He's really not coming back. I...I..." Nara stammered until she broke into a heart wrenching sob. Nara laid on her side causing Lucas to slide off onto the bed. "You're not alone in this. I know how it feels to lose a spouse. The hurt. The void. I'm right here" he said wiping away large teardrops. Nara held him close to her chest. He could heart her giant heart beating. The smell of her body. Nara pulled back to smile and was pleasantly surprised to see Lucas tenting up his pants. Lucas looked down and quickly turned away. "I'm sorry! That was inappropriate" he stammered.

 

Her finger turned the tiny man to face her. "Don't be sorry. Please don't" she said softly. Lucas stood still in astonishment as she delicately began to undress him. His small boots and socks came off with flicks of her fingernails. His pants with her fingertips. His shirt by himself. Her fingers danced over his shoulders and muscular chest. The man tensed up as her finger rubbed the underside of his testicles. She instinctively licked her lips. "Nara..." he said. "I don't want to die lonely and in grief" she told him. The look in her eyes was deep as a chasm. As Lucas stepped ever closer to her face he could see his reflection in her black pupils. They contracted as she focused on him.

 

The man groaned shoving his prick into her mouth. Her titanic lips made for a good suction. She didn't move as the man fucked her lips. "I love you. I hid it all this time but I love you" he said to her fucking harder. There was the slightest nod from her as she rubbed his bare ass. An unspoken reply as if saying she knew all along. Lucas gasped as he came in her mouth. He held onto her nose and gently kissed it.

 

Nara rolled onto her back and picked him up. "I'm going to fuck you now. Don't be afraid" she said to him. "I'd never be afraid of you" he said as she lowered him to her cunt. It was a dream come true for him as he finally felt his body inserted into her delicate place. Her love nectar flowing freely around him as he sank deeper. Her finger wrapped around him as she began to fuck him in and out of her. Nara made it last. She took her sweet time full aware she could be dead by this time tomorrow. Every time he came up Lucas would say "I love you" to her. And she would shove him back in. Nara arched her back as a searing orgasm came and went. Lucas felt the giantess' pussy vice grip his legs and feet. He swore he felt his pelvis creak. A hour later Nara laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Lucas was sitting on top of her foot with his back turned rubbing the spaces between her toes.

 

"You should be in the rear proceeding the civilians" she said out of the blue. "No. Someone else can do that. I plan to be at your side. I'm not losing someone else I love. Not when I can do something about it" he said polishing her toenail. "If the moment comes you retreat with the others" she said to him. "The hell I am. I'm not leaving you to die. What kind of man would I be then?" he asked. Nara yanked him off her foot. "I'm serious. This fight is bigger than you or me. If I die they'll need leadership. Promise me....PROMISE ME!" she yelled squeezing him. "I will! Too tight Nara!" he yelled. Nara immediately released him. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I'm just so scared" she said to him. Lucas was laying between her tits rubbing his ribs. "I don't want to die Lucas! Not again! I died once before and it hurt so bad! There was no tunnel of light or clouds or anything! Just blackness" she said.

 

Lucas, like many others, heard the story of her death and resurrection at hand of Aeris. Nara never talked about it. Lucas walked up to her face and sat in the crux of her collarbone. "Then don't die" he said bluntly. She smiled at the dumb remark and petted his little tummy. She felt it growl. "I skipped dinner too" he said. She held him up and smiled a devilish grin. "You know I'm still lactating" she said placing him on her right breast. "Go on. Drink my milk. Stay my strong little man" she cooed. Now this was a level of kink he wasn't accustomed too. Licking her feet was one thing but nursing? "Oh what the hell. You only live once. Present company excluded" he said sneezing her nipple as hard as he could. The giantess felt goosebumps as the small man milked her breast. Of course at his size it didn't take long to be full. Her mind had forgotten Chad until that moment. Memories of him nursing her breasts as she was pregnant came back.

 

Her heart became heavy as guilt set in. She had made love to another man. However, she told herself that guilt wouldn't change the fact that Chad was dead. She couldn't live like that for the rest of her life. Lucas was a good man. Already a father so maybe a dad for Fei? Nara shook her head. Things were happening too fast to even consider that. If she survived this week then maybe a relationship with Lucas would be possible. He was the only person she could talk to about things. Chad's family was dead. Her dad and mom lost to her. Now she felt alone but there was this man drinking her milk. Licking her toes. Cumming in her mouth. Giving her all types of pleasure and he listened. Lucas listened to whatever fucked up thing was bugging her. He cared. He cared about her and by the way he talked ready to die for her. Her lip quivered at that thought.

 

Not far away was a slightly similar scene but much darker...

 

"You look as beautiful as ever" Max said sitting down on his bed. There was a series of yelling and crying nearby coming from a box but he ignored it as he looked at something stunning. "No I'm not. I got fatter" Jun said standing before him naked. "Not fat. You're pregnant. Almost two months now. Three to go right?" he asked. "That's what the doctor said" she replied. Max held his hand out for her to come closer. He had her kneel. "It's time for another treatment" he said with glowing eyes. "Sounds good to me" she droned in a hypnotic trance. It wasn't Max who was toying with her mind anymore. He gave that duty to his friend. The one in his mind. He was more powerful than Max. Ever since that day at the Council, Max had begun conditioning sessions with Jun.

 

As he did more and more, Jun was far easier to control. Things she would've never done before seemed totally fine as Max said they were fine. Crushing to death a man for looking up her skirt. Pulverizing a woman for having not so nice thoughts about them. Drowning a prisoner in her piss as he begged for water. Fine and dandy because Max said so. Tonight, would be no different. "There. The uh...antidepressant treatment is done" Max said to her. "Thanks. I feel so much better since we began doing this" she said happily. "You know what would make me feel better?" he asked pointing to his dick. Jun smiled and slurped his penis into her mouth. Jun was no stranger to blowjobs. Something she was not proud of. Even so she had skill as Max knew. The way her giant tongue rubbed the underside of the shaft. How the tip pushed his foreskin back. Max held her head by the ears and fucked her face. In no time at all he came. Gallons of his sperm flowing down her throat as she gulped every bit not spilling a drop. "Damn teenage body. Normally I would last longer. Least I can get it up fast again" Max thought.

 

Jun sat on her legs like a dog awaiting an order. He loved her smiling face ready to please. Max reached down and plucked up a man from the box. "A prisoner?" Jun asked. "Indeed. One of the few not susceptible to my power" he replied. "His leg looks funny!" Jun giggled. "Broke it myself to make sure he couldn't use any power. The pain and all" Max said holding the shaking man. He kept looking at the giant and giantess peering at him. "You've eaten people before Jun. what was the best part?" he asked. How they screamed before I swallowed them" she replied. Max took his thump and opened her mouth. He placed the man inside before closing it. Jun savored him and Max caressed her breasts. Being pregnant, Jun was hypersensitive and not far from going into heat at any moment. Her body heat increased as her pussy juice soaked the floor. Jun swallowed him. "I can feel him Max. Trying to escape but he'll be food for my baby" Jun giggled. Max took out another. A woman this time with a broken arm. Jun's eyes lit up seeing her. Max placed the woman in his mouth and left her kicking legs exposed. Jun reached for them only to have Max suck them in and promptly swallow.   

 

"Hey! I wanted to eat her! She was cute!" Jun yelled childishly. "Then I'll let you pick" he said. Jun snatched up another. A woman. She was screaming so fiercely it wasn't even in English. It sounded like Romanian to Max. Jun held the woman between her wrists and ankles. Even Max was surprised at the viciousness of her kill. Jun took bites of her body. Tearing off flesh. Mercifully the woman died instantly as Jun bit her clean in half. Her mouth stained in blood. Max saw that to Jun, this was her way to show she could be as devious as he was. Her breathing became labored. Jun picked up the box and ripped it on the bed. Pushing him completely down, she mounted him. Jun roughly fucked the young giant. She holding him down and kissing him with that bloody mouth. She got off him just long enough to slam a doomed soul into her pussy before riding him again.

 

Max came once more feeling a small body just die on his shaft. Jun wasn't satisfied. She took another and jammed him into that cummy tomb. Max held her giant ass and fucked the girl until he came once more. Max was done. Exhausted. Balls empty of seed. Jun got off and straddled the box. Only one person remained. A young woman barely 18. She looked in horror as Jun spread her pussy and began to dig around in it. Cum rained down around her and then a body. Then another. She had dodged them until a glob of semen hit her in the face. Blinded she didn't see the final body that was pressed back on her cervix fell out. It landed on her hard. She cried out in pain as her already broken ankle failed her again. When she wiped her face she saw the corpse. A primal screech came from her as she recognized it to be her older brother. He had followed her into the conflict in an attempt to look out for her.

 

Now as she stared at his dead eyes frozen in terror, she could feel her mind snap. Cum oozing out his mouth, nose, and we'll ever hole in his body destroyed her mind. She sat there laughing disturbingly until a pair of fingers took ahold of her head and twisted a hard left. Instant death as Mas snapped her neck like a dry leaf of grass. "Missed that feeling. Killing tiny useless things" the voice in Max said with glowing eyes. They cleaned themselves up and flushed the bodies down the toilet. Max laid in bed next to Jun. "Ehat do you want to do next? You want to suck my toes?" Jun asked. Max brushed the hair out of her eyes. "I just want to look at you for now" he replied. "Okay but I was looking forward to you worshiping my feet. Painted my nails your favorite color and everything" she huffed.

 

"I'll suck your toes tomorrow. Jun, have you thought about a name for the baby?" he asked. "Not until we know the sex. Another month for that. Did you have one in mind?" she asked. "Maybe Anya. I knew an Anya" he said. "Ehat was she like?" Jun asked curious. "A Russian girl. Met her when she was 22. We were...close" Max said softly. "How close?" Jun asked annoyed. "We had a daughter. Her name was...was...shit!" Max yelled trying to remember. Max didn't want to admit it but he found what little memories of his past life slipping away every week.  Something he didn't like.

 

"Tell me about Anya" Jun said. "You'd think beets would be nasty but she made this incredible soup. She was kind. Thoughtful. Smart. A good operative. Slim body and pretty feet even when they were chaffed from walking in snow boots all day" Max said smiling. Jun wasn't liking this. "Who is better? Her or me?" Jun asked. Max saw she wasn't smiling now.  "You. I love you more" he replied. "So you'd chose her over me?" Jun asked. Max leaned in to her right ear. "I'd swallow the bitch whole for you" he said. Jun kissed his forehead. "Good answer" she replied snuggling into her pillow. Max thought about the question. "Would I choose Jun?" he wondered. Max was a hard man in the last life and this one. His biggest regret was not providing for Anya and their daughter when he could've. His connections would've made it easy to smuggle them out of the Soviet Union. At least he would've died with them in his life. 

 

The more he thought of them the more it hurt as holes in his memory gave him an incomplete picture. He remembered rubbing Anya's sweaty feet after she came to his apartment but not remembering the color of her eyes. He remembering the feeling of fucking her the first time but not where or when. The memory of stitching up a cut on her arm but not how she got it. Not remembering the last day he saw her. Max was a man and every man has emotions. He clicked off the light in the room and looked at the window. "I'm sorry" he said to a ghost from his past.  

 

Meanwhile on another world...

 

"Well I did have this little place in the Alps. When all this crazy shit is over I can show it to you" Ned said. "It sounds nice. Green valleys surrounded by snowcapped mountains" Corinne said. The small girl relaxed on his bare chest as the giant lover rubbed his fingertips on her tiny feet. "Will they like me?" she asked. "Amy and the kids? Of course they will. Hey. It's okay" he said looking into her eyes. The small African women had fallen deeply in love with Ned over the last month. They even spoke of marriage.  Ned caressed her belly and had a faraway look about him. "Ehat are you thinking about now?" she asked. "About how you'd look pregnant" he replied.

 

Corrine jerked back. "I'd doubt your giant dick would fit" she snickered. "You do have a spectacular pussy though" Ned said squinting. Corinne laughed at him. As the laugher died down she thought. "Never thought about starting a family" she said. "Neither did I until I ended up with a 10-year-old human girl scared I'd eat her. She was adorable that size and age. Tickling her tiny feet when she was sad. Sleeping in my hair on cold nights. Watching her grow into a woman" Ned said as a tear fell from his eyes. "She'll be okay Ned" Corinne said. "She's the other half of my soul Corinne. It's scary as shit being a dad. Even grown you still worry about them" Ned said. Her tiny feet sank into his flesh as she approached his face. It still amazed her how Ingress were like humans. They loved their kids. Worried about them. Shed tears for them.

 

"I'll marry you" she said looking at him. Ned stood up in shock. He quickly caught Corrine as she tumbled off. "You will?" he asked. She nodded. Ned parted her legs with his tongue and ate out her tiny snatch. "A simple..ah...simple thank you would've been okay. I didn't say stop! Keep eating me out!" Corinne yelled. A few blocks away Chad has just returned to his home he shared with his dad and sister.

 

"Welcome home! I got dinner ready for you" Aya said to him. "Thanks. Your English is a lot better" Chad said. "Studying all day for many days now. How was patrol?" she asked. Chad sat himself on the table. Found 5 more hostiles. It worries me how close they are to here. I killed two of them to make sure the others got the point not to get too close. Word about the new arrivals?" he asked. "Father met with them. Very worried about stories they tell. Big umm...fight coming on Earth. In United States?" she said. Chad took a deep breath. At least the struggle was alive. "Did they mention a woman named Nara?" he asked. Aya nodded. "Yes. She leads them" Chad calmed down. He was very happy she was still alive.

 

"I apologize for my behavior when I meet you. It was childish and insensitive" Aya said making a tiny plate for him. "I didn't handle it was well as I should. I should've realized there was a miscommunication about our cultures. I know you didn't mean to abuse me" Chad said. Aya sat down with her elbows on the table. Her head propped up by her arms. "It means much to hear you say that. I didn't wish to lose love of brother" she said. Chad stopped eating and walked over to her. "Aya. Love between siblings is an unbreakable thing. Half your blood is the same as mine. I've only known you for a month but I can feel you being a part of me" he told her. Aya had the softest smile he had seen on her yet. She playfully nuzzled him with her giant nose. "You make me feel not lonely" she said. 

 

"Speaking of not being lonely, what about that man I've seen you with?" Chad asked. "Adrian? What about him?" she asked surprised. "I've seen how he looks at you when you're not paying attention. He stands very close to your feet when you work. That means he trusts you not to step on him" Chad said. "He is nice human. Works hard. Smiles a lot" she said. Chad had a wide grin. "He likes you Aya. Likes you a lot" he said. Aya looked away blushing. "Why are you embarrassed? You're a pretty woman. Is it strange to find a man likes you?" he asked. "I...I don't not know how to...what is word...court him" she said.

 

"Never been in relationship. Foreign thing. Only had sex for food and protection" she said softly. "Would you like to be with him?" he asked. "Being with Adrian doesn't sound bad" she said playing with her hair. "Then go for it" he said. "But I don't understand your culture. Ehat if I make mistake?" the nervous giantess asked. "Here's some pointers. Don't shove him into your vagina on first date. No licking or sucking no smearing of vaginal juices on him to make him yours. He'll tell you in his own way when he wants that...sort of. Above all Aya...be nice. If you're attentive to his needs he'll reciprocate. Male and female are equal for our kind" he said. Aya nodded as she took this all in. "Thank you" she said. Chad kissed her cheek. "Any time big sis" he said. Rex walked through the door seconds later...

 

"Evening you two. What's up?" Rex said making him some food. "Aya found herself a boyfriend" Chad teased. "Chad!" Aya rebuked. "Oh? Ehats his name? Age? Species?" Rex said narrowing his eyes. "Dad" Chad said. "What? It's normal for a dad to be protective. I did it with Jun" Rex said. "I know. She was scared as shit to even mention boys around you" Chad said. "Can you blame me? Asian and a giantess? She is ice cream for fetishists. And we saw how it turned out didn't we?" Rex said. Chad stretched his neck. "Can't argue with that" he muttered. "Adrian. Human. Maybe 24? He nice guy" Aya said. "He better be" Rex said drinking some water.

 

"We got almost everything done on the ship. Hull is secure abet ugly as sin with the mismatched colors. Engines are good and well as electricals. We're just making it safe for humans right now. Sealing holes in walls and floors" Rex said. "And the gate?" Chad asked. "Up to 93%. You know the ship could use a name. Imperial 005 doesn’t roll off the tongue" Red said. "Thought about it. Since we're resurrecting this thing I thought calling it the Phoenix" Chad said. Rex grinned. "Sounds fucking awesome to me kiddo. I'll tell them to paint the name on it tonight" he said. "While you're at it dad can you have them paint this?" Chad asked sending him a file.

 

"A dog?" Rex asked. "No a wolf. A dire wolf. That's what I called my squad" Chad said. "Like the Stray Dogs. You're my kid alright" Rex nodded. Later that night Aya sat on her bed with Chad nearby on the floor. She was reading a tablet causing the room to be lit up. Chad couldn't sleep with that and was about to say something until he heard sniffling from her. "Something the matter?" he asked. "Reading recent history of Earth. Why Ingress so cruel back then? Eat humans? Why?" she asked upset. Chad climbed his way up onto her bed. Aya was rocking back and forth fiddling with her giant toes. "I understand wanting to taste humans. Part of sex and joining but eat them? Children too! Many children eaten. Not having chance to grow up" she said stiffing a sob. Chad looked at the tablet. She had found the Eve incident.

 

"Like anyone else there is good and bad people. Don't focus on the bad stuff. There was pain and grief and loss but there was also love, birth, and hope" he said. Aya looked down between her legs. "Hey. Ehats really bothering you?" he said punching her big toe. "Thinking of future. All I knew was this. Cold and desolation. Now I can see real grass. Rivers. Have kids..." she muttered. "Ah. The kids part. You're worried about that" Chad said climbing onto her foot. He sat diligently on her toes. "Ehats it like to be parent?" she asked. "Scary and wonderful. Nara told me it was the most incredible thing she ever felt. Feeling a life grow in you" he said. Aya touched her belly. "I want to go to Earth" she said. "Soon sis. Soon" Chad said patting her second toe.

 

The next day they were all busy with the final preparations to leave. "You seem anxious" Ai said. Chad gripped his console on the cockpit. "Of course. A lot is riding on this" Chad replied. "I for one will be happy to be home. The cold is murder on my joints" Ai said. "You sound like an old woman" Chad quipped. "Chronologically I am only two years 3 months and 26 days old" Ai huffed. "And you don't sound a day over 70 right now" Chad said. Ai turned off the heat. "Okay! Sorry!" he said. "She's something isn't she?" Ned asked walking up to him. The giant cleaned his hands of grease. "She'll fly?" Chad asked. "She's not the prettiest but she'll fly. You spoke to your dad about the True Way problem outside?" he asked. "Yeah. Nothing we can do about it once we leave. We got to stop them from exiling more people here as fast as possible" Chad said. "Well she can help us. That old bird has some sharp claws. The final preparations are almost done. We'll be leaving in about a half hour" Ned said.

 

"Roger that" Chad said. Chad paced around the dry dock marveling at the work done. A phenomenal feat completed within a month. Even only stripped down by 15%, it would've taken a least a year to complete the work back during the war. How far they advanced in understanding their technology was very apparent. He watched as Ingress and giants loaded humans into the ship. He didn't see Nancy and hadn't followed up on her since their arrival. He didn't have the courage to see her again. A few babies had been born since they arrived and humans had gotten used to being trusted as equals. Seeing hybrids really helped on that.

 

A few had been seen taking giant lovers. "Come to the bridge son.  We're as ready as we're going to be" Rex said over the comm. Chad walked onto the gangplank and the large door closed and sealed behind him. At least 2 Ingress was assigned to a human group. The biggest fear was shit shaking apart as they went through the dimensional vortex. Like protective gods, they held tight their precious metal boxes with strings for seat belts inside. Chad made his way through the ship and up onto the bridge. Built for Ingress in mind, everything was huge in scale including the seats. A giant hybrid sat at communications. A young giantess was at the engineering station.  A giantess sat at both navigation and weapons control. Ned eyed the crew. Rex stood out of the way and Chad stood with him.

 

"Boot primary OS. Begin preflight check" Ned ordered. "Reactor nominal. Colorant nominal. Structural integrity field is online. Inertial dampeners online and cleared for acceleration. Weapons online. Shield generators online and idle. Antigravity thrusters are online and ready. Alert! Intake manifold 5 is showing red!" the young giantess said. Ned walked over to the console and saw the light. He kicked the console and the light disappeared. "Don't worry about it. Continue" he said. "That doesn't give me confidence Ned" Chad said. "Observe little human and be awed" Ned chuckled.

 

"Engage antigravity thrusters" he ordered. A hum was heard over the ship. "Release docking clamps!" Ned said. The clamps disengaged and the entire ship dropped 10 feet before it stabilized startling everyone. "Whew. First hurdle cleared. Navigation. Input the coordinates I gave you earlier" Ned said. "Roger. Coordinates set. Earth...North America...Arizona... geographic middle. Coordinates locked! Gate activating!" she yelled. "Middle of Arizona?" Rex asked. "Wanted to emerge close to our base but out of the way of civilian traffic". Ned replied. The gate in front of the ship sparked to life and a yellow hole began to form inside the ring. "Ahead thrusters!" Ned said.

 

The ship lurched forward and soon the nose struck the vortex. They all watched until the bright light blinded them. When they could see they saw a tunnel of pulsing yellow energy. The ship shook and vibrated and then a deafening boom as the vortex tore atmosphere. "We're back?" Chad asked seeing blue skies once more. The navigation officer checked and then nodded. "Scans confirm. Middle of Arizona. 1:28 P.M. Local time" she said. Triumphant cheers echoed through the bridge. "All hands. We're back! We're on Earth!" Ned shouted over the intercom. They could hear the cheering through the bulkheads. "Quiet! Everyone quiet! I'm getting a distress call!" the comm officer yelled. She patched it through.

 

"This is Nara Cyrus calling for any available Liberation forces to assist! We are under attack by Omega and hostile Union forces at these coordinates! We don't know how long we can hold out! We need assistance!" Nara yelled. Chad felt his stomach drop. "The signal is coming from an area not far from Amarillo Texas" the comm officer said. Chad clenched his fist. "Set course at once. Full speed" Chad said.

 

"Chad we got a shitload of civilians on this ship. A ship patched together at that!" Rex said. "I just heard my wife begging for someone to save her. We're going" Chad said pointing at his giant father. Aya stepped onto the bridge just in time to see this. "Ned this thing has working weapons right?" Chad asked. Ned nodded. "Then it's settled" Chad said sitting in the captain’s chair. "Son I understand your concerns but this ship isn't ready for battle. The goddamn door to this room was yanked from a sports car!" the giant yelled. "With all due respect dad. You're not in command here. I am. Now either take a seat or man a post because this shit is happening" Chad said coldly. The giant stepped back shocked his son would order him around so. Aya didn't understand what was going on but watched intently. "Engaging main engines. Accelerating to full speed" the helm officer said. The ship groaned as it lurched forward again but it smoothed out as its systems compensated. Ned looked around worried if shit would hold together. 

 

"Approaching Mach 2.1. ETA is 37 minutes" the helm officer said. "Can't we go faster?" Chad asked. "Chad the SIF generators are working overtime keeping these mismatched hull plates together. They were simple welds and bolts here" Ned warned. "This isn't just about Nara. We cannot afford to lose a battle that size. Look at the satellite feed" Chad said pointing to a screen. "Pushing it to Mach 2.5. Hold together baby" Ned said quietly.

 

"We need to open the right flank! We can't keep going head to head like this!" Nara said seeing the carnage. With their superior numbers in armor. Max's forces could afford to divide them between air support and ground control. Between even a giant and an ACE, it was no contest who would win. The giant (he was simply another face in the multitude that flocked to this cause within the last week) fought as hard as he could. Every bit of anger and resentment he felt at the injustice he had seen was poured into his actions. He fired shot after shot from his rifle till it overheated. Failing that he attacked the next enemy ACE with a long combat knife. The mech caught his wrist and cruelly snapped it. He dropped it in pain and punched the machine with his right fist over and over doing nothing to the armored frame. His knuckles bloody he drew back to punch it in the face until a punch hit him the ribs. Giant bones gave way to metal breaking them horribly. The machine pushed him off onto his back. The last thing he saw was a metal boot coming down on his head. A stomp rendered him unconscious. Another cracked his skull. The last fatal brain damage. The hybrid giant was just another casualty in the expanding list.

 

A Ingress woman fought with brutal efficiency. A veteran of the War and now pushing 50. Many questioned or laughed at Ehat use she could be that old on the battlefield. Nobody was laughing now. An expert with hand to hand combat. Prided herself on swordplay. The first few minutes her enemy thought her mad or prematurely senile as she kicked off her boots and socks. A pilot asked what kind of soldier fights on a battlefield barefoot. Mocking her further at the pristine level of her pedicure. Her giant toes gripped the dirt to find purchase as she tilted her short swords. The pilot was dead before even his onboard AI knew it. A large cloud of Texas dust where she had once stood. She had closed the 700-ft. distance in the blink of an eye. Her massive tonnage fueled the momentum of her strike.

 

She yanked the blade out. The pilot stuck on it like a chunk of meat on a shish kabob. She looked at the skewered corpse and brought the tip of the sword to her mouth. She pulled it off with her teeth and chewed him up before swallowing. With cold emotion, she stabbed the cockpit once more rendering the machine inert.

 

Her eyes lit up as the old taste of human blood filled her senses. Like so many, she had killed and eaten humans during the War. Dozens in fact. She especially liked the taste of teenage human males. That ended of course when her side lost the war and she struggled to find a new way of life. Not to simplify, she was a bad person trying to live a good life. Years passed and she found love with a human. Had a son by him. Then Baris came and ruined it. When it was all over, she remembered everything. Eating her husband and 17-year-old son as they slept. Killing at eating every hybrid she could find in Lithuania. The taste of them lingering on her tongue like a phantom twitch. And here she was now seeking redemption.

 

Her shields absorbed any stray hits as she slashed and crushed opposition. Jumping onto the back of an ACE, she gripped the head and laid back. Her body sliding down till the pilot's cameras were blocked by the sight of her giant dirty soles. Using her legs, she flipped the machine over her expertly. Straddling it she stabbed it. Fatigued, she missed the cockpit and the frightened pilot ejected. She caught the chair and yanked him free of his seatbelt. She cared not of his bleating and sobbing for her to let him live. She crushed him to bits between her teeth and moved on. How many did she kill? 10? 20? Her belly was full of the remains of her enemies that much was certain. And then she spotted a lone giant walking past the fighting not doing much of anything. Just looking. Strolling past the death and chaos like it was fucking spring rain.

 

She charged at him. Her bare feet sending heavy thuds into the air. She leapt at him and was shocked to find herself frozen in the air. "No. It's you" she muttered recognizing her enemy. He lowered her to the ground and snapped his fingers. "Suck me off bitch" he commanded in a sickening familiar voice. The woman shed tears as the voice from her nightmares filled her ears. She had no control over herself as she unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. The smell of stale sweat filled her nose as she deepthroated him. The screams of the dying and thrums of beam weapon fire all around them and she still sucked his giant dick. She wanted to die as he ejaculated his huge load of semen into her mouth. He pulled out and zipped him back up. She stared blankly after swallowing. "Thanks" he said before pulling out a pistol. Before she expired she wished she died with honor. As he aimed her life slowed down to a crawl and the final thought she had before her brains were blown out were of her family. Her prayer to see them once more so she could say she was sorry...

 

"Oh? Ehats this then?" Max said pulling his attention away from the dead Ingress woman at his feet. The liberation had done a curious thing. Sending waves after Omega personnel. Their black armor separating them from the rest. Omega would reinforce and lush them back but another group of ACE's and giants would press the attack. Purposely avoiding Union forces.

 

"What are you doing?" Nara asked. "I'm having our reserves fight Omega over there. Hitting and running over and over" Lucas replied. "To make them follow?" she asked. "Omega has this issue with image. Ego. Keep hitting them and notching up casualties might cause them to give chase out of revenge" he replied. "Making their flank exposed" she said understanding. "Bingo. You're getting quite an education today" Raam said grinning. "Shut the fuck up Raam. It's by my good graces I allow you out here instead of a cell" Nara snapped. "Or maybe my experience" Raam said. They all looked at him. "You're going to want to call in an orbital strike before they get there to give them breathing room" Raam said. Lucas narrowed his eyes and made the call.

 

"We got our hands full up here but will do!" a captain yelled. A contingent of 30 ACE's backed up by 35 giant soldiers rushed the expanding clear zone. A barrage of plasma fire from the sky obliterated any stragglers around it. "And now to close it on them" Max said issuing commands from his wristcomm. "Orders received. Target mechs and then go for secondary" a human heavy sniper said. A 5'9 human sat in the dirt with a .50 caliber sniper rifle. In this day and age, bolt action weapons were antiques like musket rifles but this was no ordinary rifle. He cocked the bolt back and in went a special round. Two inches long with a glowing warhead. A speck of antimatter no larger than a breadcrumb was inside it. He aimed and fired.

 

It took almost 5 seconds for the round to get downrange and when it did it was devastating. A two-kiloton pint blank blast killed 6 of them. Their shields doing nothing against such power. The sniper loaded his gun once more as if pouring hate into the chamber. He despised Ingress. Ever since he watched an Ingress snatch his sister out of a coffee shop and get eaten last year. She was a hybrid. Her father an Ingress who donated his seed during the war. He doesn't remember much of it as he was only 5 at the time but he remembers not seeing his mommy for months and when she did return had a one-month old baby girl. Normally impossible with the math but not if you have giant blood in you. He loved her anyway. Defended her from bullies that called her a mutt and rape baby. And then one day he lost her to the belly of a mind controlled Ingress. Logic gave way to hate and that was that.

 

Another shot and another 5 dead. On and on he kept going until he stopped fearing the heat from the barrel would detonate a round in his face. The damage was done. Those that went in to break the enemy formation was dead. They all looked on at the sizzling bodies and charred metal. "Jesus...Nara did you get any word from your distress call?" Lucas asked. "Sent it 20 minutes ago. Not a word" she replied. "All forces pull back to defense line c. Plasma batteries get range" Lucas ordered. A damaged ACE streaked for their position. Shot to hell and burning, it dove for a kamikaze run. Raam grabbed a rifle from Lucas, configured it to sniper mode and fired. The shot struck it dead center and it exploded. Debris barely missing them.

 

"I would suggest you begin reinforcing your rear guard. Oh shit..." Raam said seeing Max glowing mile and a half out. "Now it hits the fan. He bored and that means trouble. Christ he's not even wearing combat armor. Nothing's getting through" Raam muttered looking through Nara's binoculars. Indeed. Max was bored and went back to killing his enemy. He crushed and trodden the bodies of the small people on the ground. ACE's laid into him at point blank range only to see their shots defected by a purplish shimmering shield. He raised his hand and the pilot in a ACE screamed before his body grew in the cockpit. His own size crushed him. "Hybrid fool" he hissed. One went to smash his overheated rifle into his skill only to have to break apart like a toy. The machine shuddered as telekinetic might began to implode it. The pilot jumped out just in time to tumble to the ground. His legs badly broken in the fall, the tiny man looked in terror as his mech was crushed into a ball.

 

"How...how are you doing this?!" he screamed. Max raised his boot over him. "Fuck you that's how" he said coldly before squashing him. His mushed body becoming one with the Panhandle State. He marched forward and he felt a tickle in his neck. A young woman gambled insanely that he wouldn't notice her climbing up his pants leg and right up to his neck to slash it open. Even a tiny cut might at least stop him or distract long enough for her friends to get a shot it. "More and more you prove you're the insects you are" he said tearing her clothes off with a thought. He swallowed her whole to make sure her agony lasted as long as it could.

 

"Can we at least tell them we're on our way?" Chad asked. "Been trying. Comm traffic is insane. ETA is 7 minutes. Dammit! Seal off that section!" Ned yelled as the ship made a shudder. "Lost hull plating on starboard section 7 bravo. We can't keep this up much longer. Ned warned. "Move the people to the center of the ship. We're going to make this work" Rex said touching the shoulder of Chad's ACE. Chad stood up. "Heading to the hangar bay. Wish me luck" Chad said. "Coming too" Aya said. Chad wanted to say something but decided to just nod. He had other worries.   

 

"Call in another strike" Nara said. "Can't. There's a full-scale battle up there. Wait...they're saying something big is approaching at Mach 2.5. Big as fuck" Lucas warned. "Something?" Nara asked. Lucas shook his head. "Guys...they're making a play!" Raam shouted as ACE's came right at them. Both sides fired at the others. Some ACE's blown out of the air by anti-air near them but a stray shot hit Nara in the face. She stumbled into Lucas's arms. "Mild concussion" Raam said looking at her. The giantess was dazed. Her vision blurred as the depleted shell hit her like a heavyweight boxer. Lucas growled as he threw an emergency knife at an attacker hitting it dead in the cockpit. The machine stopped and collapsed. "All forces fall back to point A!" Lucas screamed.

 

Things were dire. Their losses now passing 70%. Max getting ever closer. His forces too close for artillery or orbital strikes. At this point it was certain who would win and would do so in the next 5 minutes. "Leave the female alive" Max ordered his air support as they dove in. 12 ACE's formed up to kill Lucas and Raam. They knew they were fucked but fate had other plans.

 

An eardrum splitting sonic boom filled the air. One so powerful it knocked the ACE's out of formation. They all looked as a massive ship hovered in the sky above them. "Hera, Athena, you two were on point for logistics. Why didn't you tell me they had a ship big enough to blot out the fucking sun?!" Max yelled. "They don't! Nobody does!" Hera yelled. "Jennifer. I will ask this as calmly as I can. Who is in that thing? Friend or foe?" Max asked looking for a name or emblem on the hull. "Impossible. The IFF comes back as old Ingress Imperial. It's squawking its name as Imperial 005. Imperial remnants? Can't be" Hera responded. "I don't think that's the case master Cronus. Visual scans picked up the word Phoenix written in English on the hull. It's ignoring hails" Athena said. "Attack wing 13. Break off and recon that ship" Max commanded. The lull in the battle was soon to end.

 

Chad made it to the hangar. He pressed the bay door egress button. It felt like forever as the titanic door opened. "Chad" Aya said behind him. "Yes...whoa. Where do you get the suit?" Chad asked seeing her in a combat suit. "Daddy. Look" she said pointing to an array of drones docked on launch railings. "Awesome find sis. Ai. Get those operational" Chad ordered. The AI slave commanded the drones to start up. "You just need to think where you want to fly. I can't watch your back so be very careful. Don't get your big ass shot. That would make me sad" Chad said.

 

"I'll be careful. You do the same" she said sternly. "I'm always careful" Chad said before jumping out the hangar. Following him were drone after drone launching of their rails. Aya followed suit after the 7 drones made it out. She was terrified. She was flying for the first time in her life.  The giantess careened all over before gathering her wits. The first thing that struck her mind was "no snow" and "it's hot". "Earth is magnificent" she thought as she followed her little brother.  "Drones! Commander we got drones with Ingress IFF! Wait...a mech broadcasting Liberation IFF! A mech class I've never seen before!" one pilot screamed. "Visual! Send me visual on it!" Max yelled. His blood ran cold seeing the picture on his wristcomm. "Can't be! IMPOSSIBLE!" the giant shrieked.

 

Chad deployed his sword and cut clean through the first ACE. The others too stunned by his speed to react. As they turned to intercept and pursue, the drones attacked them. Not subject to G-force, the drones easily made turns they couldn't. ACE's have superior weapons and defenses but that didn't mean shit with Chad and Ai controlling the drones.  The tactic of dogpile was the name of the game. "AHHHH!" another man screamed as he was bombarded with dozens of plasma bolt shots from the drones. All 7 of them attacking one target at a time. His shields failed within three seconds and then boom. Max was too outdone to think of ordering backup.

 

"Oh my god. He's alive! HE'S ALIVE!" Nara screamed looking at the PRIDE. Within two minutes, attack wing 13 was scrap. "Ned. Show them below what the Phoenix can do" Rex said. "Can do. Weapons control. Aim plasma cannons here and here. Show those Omega bastards this old bird still has claws" Ned said with a huge grin. Turrets swiveled down and the tips glowed bright blue. They fired down below. The shots hit dead rear and center. Hundreds lost in a second. Another barrage with the same effect. “Battalion 12, 22, 17, and 4 are gone! Orders Master Cronus? CRONUS!" Hera screamed. "I want all air power to converge on that ship! Bring in the air carriers as well! I want that fucking eyesore eliminated!" Max screamed. Max looked dead at Chad who was speeding towards Nara. "I don't fucking think so little man" Max said dashing.

 

"My god. There she is. I forgot how beautiful she is" Chad said looking at his wife. His flight was interrupted by a powerful beam shot to the shoulder. He looked down and saw who did it. "Well I'll be damned. It must be Christmas" Chad hissed as he saw Max tossing a rifle aside. Chad turned for him. "That's right you little shit. Come to me" Max said powering himself up. Chad landed in front of the giant. Power radiating from the both of them. Max cocked an eyebrow seeing and sensing it.

 

"You finally came out of your hidey hole to get your own hands dirty. How grown up of you" Chad mocked gripping the hilt of his sword. "I drop a mountain on you and you didn't die. I implode the fabric of spacetime itself around you and you didn't die. You're a turd that just won't flush" Max said bending down to pick up a dropped sword. "You've caused more death and destruction than True Way ever did and you call me the piece of shit?" Chad said focusing his power through the blade. Max raised his sword to the left of his body and charged.

 

Chad was shocked by the force of the parried blow. Arcs of energy popping as their power touched. Chad poured power into his parry and pushed him back using his momentum to slash. A shallow cut to Max's face. Max felt a trickle of blood and narrowed his eyes. "I've gotten better. Surprised?" Chad asked. Chad attacked and Max easily deflected the slash. With expert skill, Max landed three hits cutting into the armor. Chad's defense shield did nothing. Even his tk defense was fruitless. "You thought you were my equal? Your strength did increase but compared to me you're a toddler just learning what he can do. And a sword? Idiot. I was trained by the best in the world on how to fight with a sword before your family tree had fucking roots" Max hissed. An invisible blow struck Max in the face knocking out teeth. The PRIDE glowed brighter.

 

Chad took the moment to attack Max once more stabbing him in the shoulder. He cried out in pain and suddenly saw one of his air carriers falling out of the sky in a burning heap. "You think you're going to win this?! I'm through playing games!" Max yelled. Chad went rigid as his mind was assaulted.

 

Max towered over the man in a blank white room. "No more games. No more taunts. I'll crush your mind in here first, then in the real world.  Then maybe I'll spare your wife for one night so I can rape her. Jun gets boring after awhile" Max grinned. Max raised his foot over him and slammed it down. Max's smile faded as he heard no crunch and saw no blood. In fact, his foot was being pushed up. Max was speechless as Chad began to grow his size. Hearing his remark made Chad snap. Power normally held in check burst forth again for the second time. Chad punched him in the face as hard as he could breaking his nose in mindscape and the real world. Those looking on watched in astonishment as the man reeled as if socked by an invisible fist. In front of him was a machine glowing like a star.

 

Chad began stomping him harder and harder not saying one word. Guttural snarls came from his mouth. "Oh for god's sake Max. I'll handle it" a shadowy figure said walking to them. Chad felt something sling him off Max hard. When Chad looked around he saw a shadow touch Max and disappear. "What the fucking fuck?" Chad muttered watching. Max's injuries disappeared as he stood up. His expression changed. Chad charged him and found himself not moving. "It's been a while hasn't it Chad? I see you got stronger. Excellent. It'll make my revenge that much sweeter" he said in a different voice. "That voice. No..." Chad said shaking his head. "Oh it's me. You know my voice just as well as I know your face. How could I forget that face as you made me bleed that fateful day?" he said. "No. Impossible! You were beaten! Exiled into a fucking black hole!" Chad screamed.

 

"True but in a twist of fate I'm here as well. No kind words to say to an old acquaintance? Hello Baris. How have you been?" Baris asked him. Baris calmly walked to him and grabbed his shoulders. "I was just as shocked as you awaking in that body. Last thing I remembered was being stabbed by you. Then I awoke in the mind of this teenage boy. How I'm betting you're wondering. It wasn’t Aeris' DNA they used to create Max. Not long ago Max made his creator spill the beans. When my voice filled his mind, Max knew something was off. He asked his creator Beatrice what she had truly done. Turns out the duplicitous little bitch lied to everyone. She tried using her DNA but Max being male it didn't take. Just so happened that your pal Raam had collected two samples to give to Omega. Whoops. You didn't know he was with us did you? Anyway, my DNA sample worked perfectly and our kind stores our memories as either hard light data or DNA encoding."

 

"Beatrice hid the truth to avoid them shutting her down and the rest as they say is history. Now I’m going to do my buddy Max here a favor and dispose of you. I'll just take a second" Baris said with a sadistic grin. Chad felt him push on his shoulders and as he did dwindle in size. As hard as he could he couldn't stop him. The difference in power too great. The fake air whooshing as Chad got smaller and smaller until he was no bigger than an inch. A thumb and forefinger squeezed him tight. "You know what? I'm not going to crush you like the dung beetle you are. I'm going to eat you. Normally I don't eat males but I'll make an exception for you. You're going to experience the agony of digestion and I'll make sure you feel every moment of your skin and muscles burning and sliding off your puny bones. Bye Chad. See you in the real world shortly" Baris said before tossing Chad into his mouth and gulping him down.

 

The pain was immediate. The burning acids working on his skin. Chad concentrated harder and harder punching the stomach wall but it was like punching iron. Baris made sure he was doomed. In the real world Chad was screaming in the cockpit. Ai helplessly listened. She pleaded with all her digital heart for him to snap out of it. "We just lost the other air carrier! We have to withdraw!" Athena yelled. "No we won't. Not while I'm here now" Baris replied. As he concentrated, the cockpit hatch was ripped open. The giant reached down and suddenly someone was in his back. Sharp fingernails raked his face and eyes causing the giant to yell out in pain and frustration. Just what Chad needed. Distracted, Chad used all his strength to break out of the mental prison. He was greeted by the sight of Aya savagely fighting Baris.

 

Aya knew only one way to fight. Dirty. Growing up in a wasteland she knew all the dirty tricks to fighting. Ball crushing kicks. Dirty snow in the eyes. Baris grabbed her by her hair and slung her off him. "I'll cut you from pussy to tits bitch" Baris said taking up the sword once more. A stab in the back gave him pause. He coughed blood as he turned around. "Not in this life you ain't. You're not hurting one more Cyrus" Chad told him. "Oh that's fucking rich. Another Cyrus. Maybe I'll get her pregnant too. Oops. Another thing you didn't know. Your sis is carrying my baby. And believe me when I say it I enjoyed making it. Though loose as her pussy is it felt good around my dick but then again you know all about her pussy don't you?"

 

"Yeah. I saw that memory. She using you as a fuck toy. Tell me Chad. Did you cum as her giant wet pussy squeezed your teeny little teenage body? Bet the smell stayed in your nose for a fucking week. Gets me hard thinking about it her pussy. After I crush this joke of a movement today I'm going to fuck her till she passes out. Slide it right in there while I suck her perfect giant toes. Maybe I'll let her keep one memory of you...if I feel like it" Baris said to him with a smile only the devil could love. "Dad. Target my location. Full cannon barrage. The son of a bitch is right here. That's an order" Chad hissed over the comm. Baris looked up and raised his hand. "No you fucking don't!" Chad said grabbing his arms. Chad brought the full power of the PRIDE to bear.

 

"I don't give a fuck how powerful a shield you can make. With that teenage boy body, I'm betting not even you can create a shield that can withstand a cluster of 20 kiloton blasts and 10,000 degrees of heat" Chad said told.

 

Baris' wound was causing him issues. It was taking his concentration not to have his lung collapse and bleed out. He could stalemate Chad but not him and the cannon barrage at the same time. Baris tore free of him and ran. "Withdraw our forces!" Baris snarled. The giant ran away at over 200 mph. A massive retreat was being made. Liberation prevailed. "He's getting away and the turrets can't keep a decent lock. Should we pursue? We might get him when he tires out" Rex asked. "No. You were right before. We got civilians up there. Secure the area" Chad replied. Seeing the fight over, Nara rushed to him. Nara picked him up and cradled him to her cheek. The giantess sobbed like a child saying his name over and over. "I missed you too honey" Chad said to her.

 

Aya picked herself up and came over to him. "You okay Chad?" she asked. Nara immediately looked at her with suspicion. "Nara meet Aya. My old sister. This is Nara. Your sister in law" he said introducing them. "Older sister?" Nara asked dumbfounded. "Long story. If you can carry me to where we can get something to eat I'll tell you about it. It's good to be home. Hey you!" Chad yelled to the ACE that was standing next to them. "We got civilians that need help. Please see to them when the ship lands" Chad ordered it. He didn't know he was speaking to the man who has sex with his wife. Lucas.

 

"...yes sir" Lucas said with a low tone. Chad sensed something off about the pilot. Anger. "What was that about?" Chad asked. "What was what?" Nara asked. "That guy in the ACE there was pissed at me. Wonder why" Chad said. Nara realized who he was speaking about and quickly hid her feelings. She sighed as she knew she had a whole new problem...