- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another long one

"As much as I love seeing PDA, your husband should go to the medbay" Rex said looking at Chad and Nara cuddling. "Dad I feel fine" Chad said. "Son I can't begin to imagine what stress your brain went through just now. Go to medical and get a scan. That's an order from your dad. Nara will still be here when you're done" Rex told him. "...fine. Wait for me honey" Chad said hopping on his father's shoulder. Rex took him to the medbay and placed him on a table. 

 

"I don't have time for this. I got a wife to snuggle and a war to fight. In that order" Chad grumbled. "You don't even have time for an old friend?" a female voice asked behind a curtain. Out from behind the curtain popped Kana with a huge grin. "Kana!" Chad yelled. The giantess snatched him up and hugged him to her face. "Haha! It's great to see you too! Where have ya been?" he asked. "I got transferred to January Colony a few weeks after your goodwill tour began. When the shit hit the fan, I was stuck there. I was given asylum by the militia. Came down here when I heard Nara was looking for good people. She really missed you. She wasn't the only one" she said softly. "You look nice. Got yourself a tan I see" Chad said. The giant girl blushed at the compliment. "You look nice too. Got all muscular" she smiled. "Fighting for your life in a wasteland will keep you fit" he said. She cocked her head in confusion.

 

"Guess I should tell you what happened" he said. A half hour later he was done with his story. "And they're all here?" she asked. "Thousands of them. Hundreds of Ingress too" he replied. "Looks like my medical staff is going to be busy for a while. Alright. Take off all your clothes" she said. The young man sighed but complied. "You're not reading my thoughts are you?" she asked. "Little low on power right now. Besides, I don't need them to know you're attracted to me still" he replied. "Can't blame a girl for how she feels" she said looking over his body with a magnifying glass. She stifled a grin as she poked and prodded his tiny body. "Now hold still" she said as she pulled out an odd device. A red light went up and down his body. She hit a switch and the light turned green. She had him close his eyes as she scanned his head.

 

She tapped her manicured 3 ft. nails on her desk. "Can I get dressed now or do you want to stare at my penis some more?" Chad asked annoyed. "Chad as much as I like looking at your adorable dick I'm more concerned with what I'm looking at here" she said seriously. Chad got concerned as he got dressed. "How do you feel? Any dizziness, nausea, tingling, or fainting recently?" she asked. "No. Not really" he replied. "Be truthful" she said pointing her giant finger at him. "Okay. A slight tingling" he said. "Extend your arm out" she said. Chad did and the giantess held it gently between her finger and thumb. "Your fingers. How often does that happen?" she asked. Chad looked at them and noticed a twitch. "I don't know. Thought it was nerves" he replied. "It's not. There's evidence of you having two TIA's. Those are mini strokes by the way*" she said.

 

(Author's note: TIA or Transient Ischemic Attack is a real thing. 33% of those that experience this will have a full-blown stroke very soon later. If you feel these symptoms mentioned above. Go to the hospital at once)

 

"Oh come on Kana. I'm not even 25 yet" Chad said dismissively. "You're a 24-year-old hybrid with mental powers nobody can measure or understand. Hell, what part of the brain gave you them? All I know is I see micro scaring here and here. Two instances. This one only hours old. I'll tell you this. Keep pushing yourself like this and you will have a stroke" she warned. Chad was silent as he looked into her worried eyes. "I can't stop. It's obvious now I'm the only one that can hope to match him. This is bigger than me" he said. "How much have you progressed?" she asked quietly. "This much" he replied as he began to glow.

 

Kana found herself in a cabin. Everything her size but there was someone else behind her. She turned to see Chad her size. "Shh...I can't hold this for long. It's called a mindscape. Kinda of like a mental world people like me can create" he said. She touched his face. "Feels real doesn't it?" he asked. She hugged him tightly. "Just let me have this moment" she said before he could object. Chad felt affection as he gazed into her eyes. He immediately broke the connection.

 

"So, are we done here?" he asked. Kana looked dizzy. "Y...yes I guess so. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable" she said. "You didn't. It's wasn't you..." he muttered. "What do you mean-"

 

"Can you take me to Nara?" he asked. Kana silently nodded and placed him on her shoulder. "He's all yours" she said handing him to Nara. "So, are you alright?" she asked. "Fine. Just tired is all" he replied undressing. "Shall we take a bath?" she asked. "Sounds great sweetheart" he replied. Chad reclined against his wife's soapy tummy. He missed the feel of her skin.  "So, who was that woman with you?" she asked washing her armpits. "My older sister if you can believe it" he replied. "What happened to you?" she asked.  Chad began once more telling his story. This time however there was a tension as he got to two important parts.

 

"And I got Zala on my side to help us" he said. "How? It couldn't have been easy" Nara said ringing out a washcloth. "I...I had her fall in love with me" he muttered. Nara sat up so fast Chad slid into the water. Chad floated up to the surface and she scooped him up with bath water. "Explain" she said sternly. "We had sex. I told her I loved her. Said what she wanted to hear" he replied softly. "Sex. Was she any good? Better than me?" she asked. He saw she wasn't playing. "God no! She was cute but I didn't enjoy it. Honestly!" Chad yelled. She brought him to eye level very close to her eyes. "Say that again" she said. Chad did. "That's a lie. Your lips twitch when you lie" she said. Tears welled up in her eyes. "I...I did like it. It was sex Nara! But I did feel guilt for it. She wasn't you" he said looking down. Nara looked away as tears fell from her eyes.

 

"I did what I had to do to save lives. You didn't see what I saw. A teenage girl lived with me. Begging me to fuck her. Give her a baby just so she knew love instead of rape. They traded lives for cookies, nuts, and berries. I had to put my own feelings aside. And then there was Hadrix. That...that was awful. Sex with her was like fucking a female Hitler. Don't judge me! Don't...don't..." Chad said before crying himself. Nara softened hearing that and seeing him cry. They dried and laid in bed naked. "The thought of you kept me going. You and Fei" he said quietly as he laid right above her heart. She rubbed his bare back. "They had to give me sedatives when you were lost. Cried until my eyes hurt. I never felt so lonely" she said to him.

 

She picked up her tiny husband and sniffed his body. Laying on her had made him sweat slightly and Nara could smell his scent. She sniffed his feet and crotch and her lip quivered. The depth of her love for him washed over his mind. Even diminished he felt it easily. Nara placed him in her mouth letting his head poke out. She sucked on his body running her tongue up and down his legs and ass. His dick hard as it rubbed her rough wet taste buds. She fingered herself and whimpered. With tears flowing down her cheeks she came. Her moans vibrated his body causing him to spurt all over her tongue.

 

She took him out and savored the collection of flavors her husband bestowed upon her. "Tell me you love me" she begged. "Nara baby I love you with all my heart" he said. Very briefly, Chad sensed something odd from her. Too tired to dig deeper he shrugged it off as anxiety. God knows there was enough to go around today.

 

Ned was busy checking systems on the bridge of the Phoenix. He was alone. Only a handful of people were onboard and they were busy in engineering. "Christ. Amazing this thing held together under that kind of fire" he said poking around inside a console. "Well you did refit the thing" a tiny voice said from the floor. "Corinne? OWW!" Ned yelled banging his giant head into the console wall. "What are you doing here? It's...1:15 A.M." Ned asked. "Thought you might like company. What are you doing?" she asked walking up to him. "There is a short somewhere in the wiring harness. The landing gear on the starboard side didn't engage when I pressed the button. Had to manual override. Could be other problems" he said fiddling around.

 

"Can I help?" she asked standing 20 ft. from his face. "No way honey. Enough juice running through this thing to cook you to your bones. I kinda like my women uncooked" he chuckled. "Then how about a break? You've been working nonstop since we arrived" she asked slipping off her shoes. "I will soon. Just need to connect..." Ned was saying until he felt something tiny and soft poking his cheek. His eyes looked down to see her pushing his cheek with her bare foot. "I...uhh...I guess I could take a break" he muttered. Ned moved his head and accidentally got her foot caught in his nostril. "Gross!" Corinne giggled. Ned sneezed and her foot was covered in snot. "You're the one putting your sweaty little foot in my face" Ned grinned. Corinne got very close to his face. She wore a borrowed dress that was faded but decent. She looked him dead in the eyes and slid off her panties.

 

Ned sniffed her. His warm breath tickled her crotch. He stuck out his tongue and the tiny girl actually moved her legs on either side. He raised her tongue just enough she was on her tippy toes. Corinne fucked herself on the giant tongue. The warm wet organ rubbing her labia and absorbing every bit of her juices. "Oh god...oh god" she moaned holding his nose for leverage. She trembled as she came all over his tongue. "Baby you're so delicious in could eat you up" Ned said licking his lips. Ned opened his mouth up letting her fall in. She made a slight yelp as he closed it. He groaned as he sucked off her flavors.

 

Corinne wasn't terrified but she wasn't calm either. Her ears constantly popped as the air pressure changed as she sucked on her. His rough tongue on her sensitive nipples and clit gave her tingles. Her bare feet were just feet away from his throat. The faint smell of gastric juice wafting up from it. She had faith the giant wouldn't eat her. He said over and over how much he loved her. He even proposed to her. Then a whoosh of air and she was in his palm. Ned franticly unzipped his pants and fished his aching cock out. She was pinned against it and was being jerked up and down faster by the second. "Corinne. Oh god Corinne you feel so good. Your tits baby. I feel your tits. I love you! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" he screamed cumming. It shot right up into the air and came down right on her. Gallons of semen drenched her. Ned released her and she wiped it out of her eyes. "Oh fuck. Shit! I'm so sorry! I got carried away. I...I didn’t hurt you did I?" Ned asked very worried.

 

"Just.,,just warn me when you're that wound up. For a moment there I thought you  would swallow me. You really like sucking on me don't you?" she asked. "For an Ingress, we have better senses than humans. Hold on. Le time get my water bottle and clean you" he said, Ned poured the water all over her as his semen finally came off. She could still feel in between her toes though. "As I was saying. Our senses are better than yours. Hearing, touch, sight, smell, and taste. Especially the last two. You're a symphony of flavor and taste right now especially right now" he said. "Why now?" she asked. "You're ovulating. I can smell it. The pheromones coming from your sweaty feet went right up my nostrils. They kinda overloaded my senses. Your vagina was extra sweet and tangy. Your skin was like fucking candy. Whoo..." Ned said taking a deep breath. Corinne blushed as he could sense that much from her.

 

"I'm alright...just worked up" he said. He held her in his hands. His fingers touching her right hand and he looked hard at it. "Ehat are you doing?" she asked. "Wondering what a wedding ring would look like in this teeny little finger" he said. She cuddled his fingers to her face. Suddenly a series of loud steps were coming towards them. "Oh shit" Ned said zipping up. Corinne was still half naked and her dress soaked. He had just enough time to hide her behind his back. "Sir. We completed the diagnostic on the engines. No problems" the giantess said. "Uhh...very good. Why don't you knock off? Call it a night" Ned said. The young giantess nodded and left. Ned breathed a sigh of relief. Corinne was laughing behind his back. "I think I'll take the night off too" Ned said.

 

Ned got into bed with Corinne. "You spoke to your daughter and grandkids?" she asked. "When all the crazy shit stopped...yes. Nara had the foresight to make them go to Armstrong City. Faraway from all this. Her daughter is up there too. Poor Nara. Can't even see her baby because all of this" Ned said snuggling into his pillow.  "So, what happens next? Omega isn't just going to sit around" she said. "Omega is about to find themselves in deep shit. Chad already told me his plans for the next week. I got a blank check to refit the Phoenix. Rex got himself a mission tomorrow and Chad muttered something about a launch. He seemed disturbed but wouldn't go into details. He'll mention it when he feels right" Ned said. "A launch?" Corinne asked. Ned was asleep and didn't answer.

 

The next day came and Chad had called a meeting. Ned, Rex, Nara, and Lucas was present. Nobody else. "I called you here today because of a serious problem. While me and Baris were trying to mind kill one another our minds were perfectly linked. He was too wrapped up to notice I had access to his memories. I'll spare you the details of some of the ghastlier ones. What I'm about to tell you doesn't leave this room. Agreed?" Chad asked.  They were concerned but nodded. "He's planning a biological attack on hybrids using the same methods Omega used during the war. I don't know where. Even he doesn't know that but I do know it's within 7 days. Ned. You're the resident genius. What can we expect?" Chad asked.

 

"Wow Chad. Well...during the war, Omega used a genetically engineered virus piggybacking nanomachine swarms to deactivate the Ingress gene for rapid healing. It was deployed from very low orbit. Virtually 100% success rate and it took years to cure. The saving grace was it had a short life span so it didn't mutate. Viral weapons usually have that as a safeguard" Ned replied. "So why hybrids? Aren't Ingress a bigger threat? Only about half the hybrid population are giant" Chad asked.

 

"That's a loaded question kiddo. The simple answer is Ingress are a dying breed. Less and less purebloods are left now. One projection put Ingress becoming extinct within 150 years. Hybrids on the other hand will carry the giant gene for far longer. They could even replace humans in a couple thousand years. And then there's the issue of psychic powers. More and more cases are being found. It's logical he'd turn his attention on them. Aeris and the Elders are the only thing keeping him from wiping them out" Ned said. "So he can't cook up a plague. Ehat else could he do?" Chad asked out loud. "If it was me I'd cook up a virus that would turn off their powers. Doesn't violate the rules. It would certainty delay their evolution by a couple hundred years until biology adapts" Ned said.

 

"That...that sounds very likely. Where would they launch? We could position small forces near those locations to intercept when they went on the move" Chad asked. "Not that simple. They can't use the poles due to the dispersal angle but everywhere else is fair game. Last time they did this they used that modified STRIKE X as the launch vehicle. They won't need a big ship or anything truly large. The best launch areas would be near the equator though" Ned told them. "Understood. Lucas. Make a very discreet request to our allies in orbit to monitor those areas. Ned. Use every resource you need to refit and upgrade the Phoenix. I want her battle ready in a week. Tough order but you got thousands of people to help this time. Dad, I have a special assignment for you" Chad said.

 

"Okay son. Shoot" Rex said proud of his son. "I want you to go to Dallas and grab some people...literally. Specifically a news crew. Time for some friendly PR" Chad said with a grin. "Okay...I'll get right on that" Red said wary. "Come with me Nara. It's a nice morning for a walk" Chad said floating onto her shoulder. They both went past the refugee centers looking at the people getting breakfast. "I was wondering where she was" Chad muttered. "That's Zala" he said pointing to her who was busy opening a crate. "She's...cute" Nara said. "She's a good person. Told me she can't have kids. That fallout shelter she was living in, the Ingress there treated her as a fuck toy and soldier. Not as a woman" he said. Nara looked at him. "I can feel sympathy for her Nara" Chad said dismissing her look.

 

Nara puffed out her chest and tussled her hair. Chad grinned carefully at her jealousy. "Well there goes dad" Chad said as his father jetted off. "He should be fine. We control that area" Nara said still looking at Zala. Nara surprised him by going over to the giantess. "Morning. Line starts...hi Chad" Zala said seeing him. "Hey Zala. Haven't seen you in a month. Thought you might've stayed behind" he said. "I was busy" she said softly. "Busy avoiding me" Chad said. "Can you blame me? You really hurt me. It's worse that I still love you" she said with a pained expression. Nara coughed. "This is my wife Nara Cyrus" Chad said to her. "Chad as talked much about you. You're very lucky to have him" Zala said shaking the giantess' hand. Nara politely shook back. At first, Nara wanted to squeeze the shit out of her hand but found she couldn't now. She felt sorry for her.

 

"Excuse me. Many more mouths to fill and these crates won't open themselves" Zala said to them. "That didn't go over the way you thought it would" Chad said to his wife. She glared at her tiny husband. "Don't give me that look. I'm not proud of what I did and even after our talk last night you still felt like thumping your chest in her face" he said. "You never said what happened to this Hadrix woman. She's here too?" Nara asked. "God no. I left her to live with her human friend alone in that shelter. A kindness she didn't deserve" he replied. "And this Laura?" Nara asked. "Eaten by Hadrix. Please excuse me" Chad said before leaving her standing there. Nara realized the land mine she had stepped on.  He had his own emotional problems to deal with and Nara feared what could happen when he found out about Lucas. Worse yet her husband could read minds.

 

Not long after, Rex was flying right over Dallas. A GPS map pointed him to an affiliate of Global News Network or GNN. People took notice of him not because of his height but because of his face. They did not want him around. They city was mostly untouched by the war. The airport was under Liberation control but that was mostly it. Dallas was thankful it was just that. A full-scale battle in the city would kill tens of thousands easily. Rex peered into windows of the tall structure. The building was prewar and wasn't built for his kind. One large window caught his attention. A group of humans were inside a conference room and when they saw him they left quickly...except one. Rex tapped on the glass. Surprisingly, the one person who didn't flee opened it "Y...yes?" she asked worried. Rex smiled at the cute girl.

 

Dark hair and dressed casually in jeans and a low-cut shirt. He guessed her age around 21 or so. Definitely Hispanic blood. "Don't be scared. How would you like to do an interview with Chadwick Cyrus himself?" he asked. The girl's eyes went wide. "The rumors are true? Wait...you're his father. Rex Cyrus" she said. "In the flesh and yes the rumors are true. You didn't answer my question miss..."

 

"Moreno. Crystal Moreno" she replied. Rex shrugged for an answer. "I'd love to but why me? I'm a nobody who does shitty boring fluff pieces on state fairs and Easter egg hunts and crap like that. Maybe you should ask someone else with more experience" she said. "I'd rather have you" he said. Crystal looked down at her sandaled feet. "Why? Because I have looks?" she asked with a tone. Crystal had reason to. She found out fairly quick that nobody treated her seriously because she was a pretty face. "No that's not it. I chose you because you didn't run. I respect brave women" he replied. Crystal looked behind her. Her coworkers were peeking behind the doorframe. "Fuck it" she said stepping out of the window onto the balcony. "Oh I need a camera" she said. "Don't worry about that. We got all kinds of stuff" Rex said holding his hand out. Crystal carefully climbed into his hands.

 

His shields kept the gust of wind to a gentle breeze as he carried the girl. S was amazing to Crystal. It felt like she was really flying. His warmth kept her warm as he flew at over 3,000 ft. Rex looked down with a weak smile. "Something the matter?" she asked. "Used to take my wife flying like this all the time. She'd hold onto my finger like you are and when I rolled to the side she'd squeal like a schoolgirl" he said. Crystal felt sorry for him.  It was wide knowledge that his wife died. "You loved her very much didn't you?" she asked. "She saved me from a life of cruelty and genocide. Gave me two wonderful children. Patient to a fault when it came to my bullshit. It might sound corny but she was my soulmate" he said softly. Rex turned his head and let the breeze blow away a tear. "I'm sorry for your loss" she said. "You're very kind Ms. Moreno" he said.

 

Being a news caster, Crystal was taught to be unbiased at a story. Take no sides. Just report. Impossible of course. She was on the fence about what was occurring. The world was at war with itself because of Rex and his family. Then again, she couldn't excuse the treatment of innocent Ingress and hybrids. Rex though showed her the human side of things. Not just a leader of father of one. He was a man grieving for his wife. Kind and not the phony kind either. How he cradled her in his hand spoke of his thoughtfulness. "What's your son like?" she asked. "Like me and his mother. Brash and argumentative. Like me. Fierce to protect others who need it. Willing to die for those he cares about...like his mom. You see soon enough what he’s like" Rex said.

 

Not long after, they arrived back at base. "Chad. Got what you asked for" he said over the comm. "Alright. Bring them to the conference room" Chad said back. Rex carried her to the conference room where Chad sat patiently on a desk. Around him were cameras. He himself wore his old Union pilot uniform with the insignia cut out. Rex placed her on the table and motioned for her to come to him. "Chadwick Cyrus" he said extending his hand. "Crystal Moreno" she replied shaking it. He had two chairs for them.

 

"So, what can I ask you about?" she said. "Anything. I have nothing to hide" Chad told her. That was odd to her. "Alright. We can begin anytime you want" she said after he gave her a remote for the camera. Chad nodded. "This is Crystal Moreno on behalf of GNN speaking with Chadwick Cyrus. The leader of Liberation. Tell me Chadwick...

 

"Just Chad is fine"

 

"Tell me Chad. You were reported dead and your father exiled. How is you and he are with us again?" she asked. "Well what happened was we found ourselves on the homeworld. Through a series of events we found a big ship and a gate to get us home" he replied. "And what a ship it was! Unconfirmed reports have it  two miles long!" she said. "Little over two and a half actually. We named her the Phoenix after having to scrounge up parts to get her flying" he said. "I can imagine some people worried about you having such a ship" she said. "Well she's no pushover. Her firepower puts her at about 1/4 that of the Ark. People shouldn't worry though...unless they're with Omega" he replied. Chad looked dead at the camera on that.

 

"Ahem. The world is divided on their stance on Ingress. You do have to admit crime and murder is at a record low" she said. "At what cost Crystal? You know why it's down? The true reason? People are afraid to go out of their homes. How many hide their hybrid kids in their basements because of what's happening? Ingress afraid to go to work? Go grocery shopping? I met a woman today as I was waiting for you that was a soldier in one of my regiments. An Ingress woman. Before all this she was a hairdresser. She ran from her business, her home, her life because she was afraid of being dragged to an exile camp. Exile? She came here when she was three. She doesn't know any other life except this one. Earth is her home and we got people out there that say it isn't. "You might eat someone. You might crush someone so you have to go".

"If we deported everyone who was a threat then this would be an empty planet. Omega said Ingress and giant hybrids have no rights. The Empress said humans had no rights. Why is the Union so quick to fight one but not the other?" Chad asked. "What about True Way?" she asked. "What about them? They're always be malcontents but do we throw away things we fought and died for to take them down? What if we're creating the next generation of True Way by what Omega is doing? Some young Ingress boy or girl out there learning to resent humans because we pinned them in camps and cages like animals? Is that how we should fight terrorism?" Chad asked.

 

"And those that lost loved ones during the recent conflict last year?" Crystal asked. The woman was sure she got him on that one. "What happened then was a tragedy all around. Ingress were victims just like hybrids and humans were. I was privy to many reports coming from that. Mothers, fathers, children committing suicide because they remember killing loved ones. I had to take a break for two days when I read one horrible report. They even have a name for it now. PTPS or Post Traumatic Progenitor Syndrome. I saw firsthand what Ingress were subjected to as you are aware. I feel for those lost but hate isn't going to bring them back" Chad said.

 

Crystal was silent for a moment.  "Are your claims true about Maximilian Schneider destroying Washington D.C.?" she asked softly. "Every bit. We can prove that. It's not a lie as he'd have you believe. He needed justification for invading Ingressa. Justification for all of this. You think it was coincidence he appears right at that moment? And he uses my sister as a friendly face for all this" Chad sneered. "He has the support of the Union Security Council" she said. "Oh I can explain that. He's part Progenitor. He mentally controls them" he said matter of factly. The girl jumped in her seat. "Oh yes. I have powers myself but not like his. If nobody believes me then ask for his DNA sample. See how he reacts" Chad said. She was speechless. "I'll give you a moment Crystal" Chad said sipping some water.

 

"You know I didn't come back alone. I found an entire city of humans living on the homeworld. Humans thought to be dead. I saved them and brought them back. Along with those who were exiled. Learned a great deal from them about what was happening back home" he said. "A city of humans?" she asked. "Oh yes. Thousands. Would you like to see for yourself?" Chad asked her. She silently nodded. Chad gave her the tour of the refugee centers making sure she recorded everything. "There are so many!" she said as he pointed them out. "Believe me I know. Our chief doctor is busy giving vaccination shots and medical screenings. Isn't that right Kana?" he asked the giantess busy with work. "Well yeah you know...am I being recorded?" Kana asked squinting at the tiny camera floating in the air. Chad nodded and smiled. Kana quickly straightened her hair and clothes. She bent down on her knees.

 

"Ahem! Yes I am! I'm quite surprised at how healthy they are. Only regular cases of slight malnutrition and dental issues" she said nervous. "And how goes finding their families?" he asked. "Slow and steady. Most of them I've processed do have living relatives but getting to them is a problem. The majority of them came from North America and the US isn't the safest country right now. A few can go home. One had a mother in Mexico City. Another a brother in Miami. But those that have families in say Chicago or New York are going to have to wait" Kana replied looking sad. "Thanks Kana. Keep at it" Chad said. Chad continued walking. 

"So, do I come off as the murderous, terrorist, insurrectionist hybrid Omega makes me out to be?" he asked turning around. "No...no you don't" she replied. "What will you do with prisoners? There is talk you don't spare Omega ones" she said. Chad looked at the sky and then towards the camps. "Union prisoners will be given their full rights if they surrender peacefully. I rather not fight my old friends. Omega is a different story. If they choose to surrender it will be unconditional. They will be given a trial and if found guilty will be executed" he replied. The answer stunned her.

 

"That's extremely harsh. Not even imprisonment?" she asked. "Nuremberg. You ever read the stories about it? The Nazi war criminals? It's clear cut what evil is and you don't placate to that. Omega is a cancer on our culture. You don't coddle cancer. You don't bargain with it. You don't compromise with it and you damn sure don't cut it a break either because it won't do the same for you. If they see this program I'll give them a choice. Quit the organization or burn with the rest of them" Chad said sternly. "People are going to want to know how are you even qualified to say who's guilty or not. Fears of bias" she said. His eyes began to glow. "I'm the...second most powerful psychic on Earth. I'll know quickly if they're guilty or innocent. Any other questions?" he asked. "No. I think that just about does it" she replied. Chad nodded and walked her back to the conference room. "Thank you for your time and I apologize for the suddenness of it all" Chad said. "You kidding? I'll probably get an award for this" Crystal smiled. Chad excused himself.

 

"Was it good?" Rex asked coming into the room. "Better than good. This is going to make waves" she replied. "Come. I'll take you back" he said extending his palm. The tiny woman stepped into it and Rex left. Rex was quiet for half of the trip back. "So. What was my son like?" he asked. "Headstrong. Doesn't waver in what he thinks is right. I'm worried about the look he had when he used his powers. He seemed...tired" she said. "We're all worried. My son is the kind of person who'd run himself into the ground to help someone. You'll keep that to yourself right? Off the record?" Rex asked smiling. "Sure" she replied.  "Thanks...shit...hold on. It's about to get rough" Rex said seeing storm clouds.

 

The Texas heat had sparked off a cluster of thunderstorms. One right in their path. He couldn't climb. Crystal wouldn't be able to breathe. It was moving too fast to go around. "Grip my skin as hard as you can and stay calm" he said. The girl SAE between his fingers the dark storm ahead. Within a minute, heavy winds shook the giant. Then came the rain. Sparse and first but it turned into a downpour. A stray bolt of lightning struck Rex. Crystal screamed in terror. In the calmest voice he had he told her he would keep her safe. She glanced up at the giant. His shield still sparking from the electrical discharge and he looking forward. She could see the determination in his eyes and believed his promise. Rain water trickled between his fingers soaking her. Then the rain stopped and sunshine came through. "See? Told ya" Rex said smiling and opening his palm slightly. "Oh dear..." he muttered.

 

The girl was shivering. He brought his hands to his mouth and blew into them. It was warm to her. Her jeans stuck to her dainty legs and her shirt matted to her chest exposing her bra. "Be glad I didn't have nachos for lunch" he snickered. Crystal didn't feel so cold now. It felt nice to be coddled by the giant. "Take me home. I'm too soaked to be at the office" she said. She told him where to go and Rex found himself at an old apartment building no taller than his knees. "Right here" she said. Rex landed in the courtyard near the playground. Tiny kids looked at the giant in awe. Rex politely waved. Carefully he placed her on her balcony. Crystal opened her glass door and stepped in. She kicked off her sandals and took her top off. Rex looked away. "You know...we need a war correspondent. Would you like the job?" he asked trying not to look. Crystal looked back and giggled at his chivalry. "I think I would. Not like I'm getting good stories as it is now" she said taking her jeans off. "Great!" he said.

 

"Rex. Come here a sec" she said. Rex nervously turned around and saw she wearing just a bathrobe.  She motioned for him to get closer and closer. The giant was blushing. Her little bare feet making tiny slapping sounds on the concrete, she leaned against the railing. She surprised the giant by kissing him. "Thank you for the story of a lifetime" she said. "Thank you for understanding my son" he said back. A gust of wind blew her bathrobe open exposing her perky nipples. She quickly covered herself up keeping in mind that others could see her. "Wow..." Rex said before taking to the air.

 

His smile disappeared not long after. He felt guilty being attracted to her. Young enough to be his daughter and Chen being dead not even half a year. He returned to see Ned singing a duet with Corinne as he worked on a landing strut. Rex felt alone. "Daddy!" Aya said hugging him from behind. "There's my girl! You look so pretty!" he said admiring her first try at Earth clothes. "Look!" she said pointing at her feet. As it was hot and humid she wore sandals like many others. Her toenails painted bright red. "I see. They look very pretty" he replied. "Dad. Can we talk?" she asked. "Sure honey" he replied. Aya led him to a short hill outside the base. He was curious as to why the solitude. "Okay, what's troubling you?" he asked. "It's Andrei. He wants to "take it to the next level". What does that mean?" she asked.

 

"It means he's ready to have sex with you. Does that scare you?" he asked. "I don't want to make a mistake like I did with Chad" she replied. "I see" he said. "He asks me to do odd things when we're alone" she said. Rex shifted a bit. "What...what kind of things?" Rex asked fidgeting. "It was his idea for me to paint my toes. He stares at my feet. He even sat on my toe last night" she said. Rex wanted to laugh. "Honey that kinda normal for human men. Ingress too. Some of us think pretty feet is sexy" he said. "He was licking them!" she said. "That too" Rex said. "But what about me chasing him down like I would eat him?" she asked. Rex had to back up on that one. "That’s called roleplay. Me and my wife did the same thing. Abet a lot later in our relationship. Where's Andrei now?" Rex asked. Aya told him where he was. "Why don't you visit your brother. He could use some friendly company right now" Rex said leaving her.

 

Rex found Andrei where Aya said he was. He was pissing behind the warehouse he was working out of. "Pull up your pants. We need to have ourselves a talk" he said bending down. "Y...yes sir" he said nervous. Rex sat on the ground. "Spoke to Aya little while ago. She said some interesting things to me. Such as you lick her feet and roleplay. Now I get the feet part. I used to suck on my wife's feet myself but it's a little early to roleplay. Makes me worry that this is some fetish fantasy bullshit. That's not it is it boy?" Rex asked cracking his third knuckle loudly. "NO! No sir. I really do love her" the frightened man replied. "Why?" Rex asked. Andrei hesitated.

 

"I asked a question. Do NOT make me repeat myself" Rex warned. "Her smile. Her childish smile. If she can still do that after living in that shithole (no offense sir) then that's someone I want to know. Working next to her on that ship didn't seem like work. Her eyes sparkle when she's excited. Her hands are soft. I..." Andrei was saying until Rex stopped him.

 

Rex extended his finger. If it wasn't for his bladder being empty, Andrei would’ve pissed himself. Rex patted the man on his little head. "You said the right things. Okay then. I'll believe you. But if I found out this is a human giantess fetish thing I will tear off your limbs one by one and eat them until only your shrieking torso remains which I will crush under my boot" Rex said with a creepy smile. The man winced at the visual image. "Understood sir" he said. "Have a nice day and oh...one last thing. She's still learning how to curb her sexual desires when it comes to humans. I'd create a safe word. You don't want to end up being eaten by her. Good luck!" Rex said standing up. Andrei stood there with his mouth open.

 

Later that evening, Aya was in her quarters with Andrei. The sound of thunder outside didn't distract Andrei from Rex's words. Aya was freshly showered and sat on the bed next to him. She put her soles right in front of him. "Dad said its normal so you can lick them if you want" she said shyly. "That's...that's alright. Why don't we cuddle?" he asked. The giantess shrugged and placed him on her breasts. "Are we gonna play that game tonight?" she asked. Andrei shook his head. "Then do you want to fuck?" she asked. Again, he shook his head. "You are acting strange tonight. Why?" she wondered. "No reason" he said. She brought him to her eyes. "Don't believe you" she said. *sigh*"Your dad warned me it might get dangerous" he said. Aya scowled.

 

"You want to fuck. I want my pussy licked by tiny man. I don't see the problem" she said pouting. "Your dad said he you might get carried away and umm...eat me" Andrei stammered. "I will never live that down. I was in heat! One time! You that afraid of me?" she asked visibly hurt. "No...not at all" he said softly. He touched her finger. "Aya, can I lick your pussy?" he asked. Aya nodded and placed him on her crotch. This was what he had been waiting for a month now. He was wanting to fuck this giantess so bad it hurt. "Fuck Rex's warning. If she wants to eat me by all means. My body will add to her beautiful body" he thought as lust infected his thoughts.

 

Andrei was no stranger to oral sex but he swore he had never tasted such sweet cunt in all his life. Bigger then he was. The clit alone bigger than his head and he nibbled on it lovingly. Aya squealed and cooed as tingles of pleasure gave her goosebumps. Her juices making her tiny lover come up for air. "Put your penis in me. Quickly" she begged. He slid onto the bedsheet which was sticky as fuck now. He saw it for all its glory. Red as a rose and glistening in the light. Just over 7 ft. tall and pulsing as if demanding to be filled with something. He groaned in pure bliss as he stuck it in. He felt her pulse. Tiny as it was, her pussy knew there was a dick in it. The more he fucked her the more he found himself being literally pulled in. Then a pair of fingers pushed the back of his legs in. "Won't hurt you" Aya said down to him.

 

He was thankful he skipped dinner as she fucked him fast and furious in and out of her. Within minutes she came and so did he. Her walls cramped down on him milking his body. His cum shot out and was immediately absorbed into her. Andre slid out dizzy and panting. "Okay?" she asked worried. He nodded. "Good. I like my men alive when I eat them" she said. He looked up in fright. "Kidding! Not good joke is it?" she asked. "No. Not funny at all" he said annoyed. Aya licked him clean and planted kisses on his body. "Here. As apology" she said placing him at her feet. "Apology? You like it when I lick your feet" he said. "Hmmm...maybe" she said curling her hair. Andrei chuckled and licked between her giant toes. A few minutes in of worshiping her milky and rose colored peds, he heard sniffling. He looked up to see her silently crying.

 

"Honey are you okay?" he asked worried he did something wrong. He didn't seem to be on Rex's bad side. "All my life has been one bad thing after another. Trying to not freeze. Trading sex for food. Being alone. Now I have warm food, bed, father, brother, and sister. Kind man that worships me. Do I deserve this? What if this is dream and I wake up in filthy bed in shack? I...I..." the giantess asked shaking uncontrollably. Andrei had never seen an Ingress in such a state. He finally understood after so many years that they were just like humans. Same emotions and fears. Same wants. Same dreams.

 

Andrei put his head between her second and third toe and sucked on the smooth skin. "Can you feel that?" he asked. "Y...yes" she replied. Andrei stopped and climbed up her leg to her belly button. He rubbed his hand inside it making her tense up. "And you can feel that" he said. He made his way to her hand draped under her breasts. He placed her finger over his heart. "And you can feel that can't you" he said. She nodded. "This is no dream Aya. This is real.  You have a family and a man who loves you heart and soul. As a fellow human. Welcome to Earth. Please enjoy your stay" he said warmly. Aya nearly crushed him how tight she hugged him. "Love you very much. Enough I want baby by you" she said. "I love you too sweetie...wait huh?" Andrei asked catching the last part. Before he could follow up on that he noticed the wind outside really picking up. A loud siren sounded. "ATTENTION! TORNADO WARNING! TAKE SHELTER IMMEDIATELY!" a voice yelled. "What is tornado? Kind of enemy?" Aya asked. "Get your clothes on Aya. Something bad is coming" Andrei said looking for his clothes.

 

Outside, Rex, Nara, and Chad was looking towards the gusting wind. "We had to have a base in Tornado Alley. Jesus the temperature dropped like a stone. Is it coming our way?" Chad asked. "Affirmative. Registering an F1 closing in at 43 mph. It will hit the base in 11 minutes" Ai replied. "How bad is it?" Lucas asked coming up in his ACE. "Bad. I need you, dad, and Nara to get the people into shelters" Chad said. "We can but there's not enough room. These shelters can hold only about 1200 people and maybe 60 Ingress" Lucas said. Lucas had his hatch open to look. A heavy gust of wind nearly caused him to fall out. Nara caught him. Chad sensed something at that moment between them. His powers returning it was far clearer now. Love from Lucas. Guilt from Nara.

 

Chad got suspicious. "Why would she feel guilty? What did she do?" he wondered. Something clicked in his mind. The anger and jealousy from him yesterday. Anxiety from her too. "Can we use the Phoenix? Use her weapons to blow apart the funnel?" Rex asked. "We don't have a shot and to get one we'd have to lift off which we can't right now. The fuel intermix chambers are being overhauled" Ned replied. "Son. You got any bright ideas? Chad? CHAD?!" Rex yelled. Chad snapped out of it and looked at his father, Nara, and then Lucas. He looked dead at her hand which was still keeping him from falling out. Nara quickly pushed Lucas back in. "Shit. Does he sense it?" she thought. "Yes, I do" Chad replied out loud and in her mind. Her blood ran cold. She went to touch his machine and chad turned his shoulder away from him. "Chad...

 

She stopped taking immediately as his PRIDE began glowing. With no warning, he took to the sky and raced towards the funnel. Night vision mode illuminated the funnel. Winds shook the machine harder and harder. Wind shear caused the mech to drop 100 ft. in altitude but Chad just throttled harder. "Chad, you need to calm down. Your blood pressure is spiking!" Ai yelled. "Shut up" Chad hissed. Ai was taken aback. They had disagreements before but never did he tell her to shut up. The angrier he got the more powerful the PRIDE became. Ned, Rex, Nara, Lucas, and everyone else watching saw a brilliant bluish light turning purple in the sky. Then it became blurry.

 

Insanely as it was, Chad had flown through the funnel and into the center. Hovering at the top he looked up. Stars. Beautiful brilliant stars. Tears fell from his eyes as he grit his teeth. He felt stupid for feeling guilty. A fool. His rage and heartbreak spilled over into power. His thoughts white hot. His body shaking. With a soulful scream, he let it all out. Nara gasped at the sight as well as others. A blast of purple light filled their eyes and then a deafening boom. The storm abruptly stopped as did the wind. The clouds parted leaving a dim light in the center. "Sweet mother of god" Ned muttered. "He blew apart the storm..." Rex whispered. Chad returned. His machine hissing from expelled power. People seeing the storm gone came out of cover to see Chad landing. Word spread in seconds of what he did. All eyes on him as he walked past. With a mechanical cold look, Chad glanced at Nara and Lucas. He said not one word.