- Text Size +

Chad parked the PRIDE in a hangar and popped the hatch. "Am I still your friend?" Ai asked softly. Chad patted the console not answering. He drifted down to the floor and nearly stumbled onto it. Blood dripped from his nose. His left arm numb. Heavy footsteps were coming towards him. It was Nara. "Chad! Are you...oh god what happened to you?" she asked bending down. She went to touch him and her hand was slapped away with his power. He winced from using it. "You care why? Did you come to see if I was alright or maybe see if I died. You could fuck Lucas again if I had. "I...I..." she stammered.

 

"When was you even planning to tell me? Would you have for that matter? ANSWER!" Chad yelled. "I don't know" Nara replied quietly. "How long you wait? Days? A week or two? How long did you wait before you jammed the closest guy up your cunt?!" he screamed. "How do you think I felt when you slept with those dirty skanks you brought back?!" Nara yelled. Do not compare that to this! I fucking whored myself out to save lives! While you just fucked some guy to feel better! I can see every dirty thought Nara! Christ, you should've at least pretended it was me! "Oh Lucas fuck me! Lick my feet! Drink my breastmilk!" Chad mocked. Nara shed silent tears at his sharp coldness. "I DIDN'T WANT TO DIE IN GRIEF!" Nara screamed. Her gigantic voice rattling the sheet metal walls. "Get out of my fucking sight" Chad said shoving her with his power. Nara fell to the concrete. Her ass causing a slight tremor. Being angry was one thing. Using his power against her was another.

 

The giantess picked herself up and ran away sobbing loudly. Chad wiped away the blood from his nose. "Need a fucking drink" he hissed. He made his way to the officer’s bar and stole a bottle of scotch. Chad sat alone on the Tarmac. The runway lights steady pulsing. Taking another gulp of hard drink, he touched his fingers with his thumb. "Feels better" he mumbled. He looked at the bottle. "Johnnie Walker Black Label" he muttered. He was so out of it he didn't notice the air turned warm. A heavy thud behind him and then two giant legs stuck out from both sides. Two large feet with enormous toes wriggled in the night. Chad turned around.

 

It was Kana. "Not in the mood for company right now. OWW! That's fucking bright!" Chad yelled as Kana scanned him. "Again. It happened again" Kana said looking over the result. "You come out her to give me shit?" Chad asked. "Shit? I'm out here to hang with an old friend. Granted I'm worried about him" she replied. A long silence. "Aren't you going to talk?" she asked. "What about? Nara? That's the reason you're out here. I can read minds remember" Chad said taking another swig. "I understand you're hurt but that was downright cruel what you did. She's so upset she's hysterical. I had to sneak up on her and shoot her in the arm to sedate her. Not cool Chad" Kana said.

 

Chad paused. He felt bad hearing that. "You don't get it. Fighting to come home and finding your lover had fucked somebody else" he said. "I'll tell you what I know. Seeing the love of your life married to a friend and having a baby. Feeling guilty about the jealousy. It's like they're cheating on you in your heart. It wasn't easy seeing you come back. Imagine how she felt. Relieved and terrified at the same time. Chad took another drink and sat the bottle down. He was feeling pretty fucked up by that point. He waved his hand around pushing her toes on her right foot. Wriggling them himself. "It gets tiring you know. Being the center of attention. All these expectations. Demands. People wanting to fuck you, admire you, be you. And there is Nara. I said to myself. This giant girl is mine. Her sexy feet are mine. Her tits with the perky nipples are mine. The vagina that gave me pleasure and a daughter are fucking mine! And then I came back and found that not to be true"

 

"Is it just her body or something else?" Kana asked looking at her toes. "You know the answer to that. You want to know something? I enjoyed fucking Zala. Felt fucking amazing. I bottle up my feelings and lock them away because of others. You're no different" he said. Kana tensed up hearing that. "I'm a healthy man with desires. You painted your toenails blue even though your favorite color is red. Look how you're sitting behind me. I’m attracted to you. Let me make that clear but I'm married. Follow the rules. Think of others. I'm sick of being shitted on by the world" he said. The buttons on Kana's top began to move. It became undone exposing some of her cleavage. "What...what are you doing?" Kana stammered. "Getting you ready to fuck. No strings attached. Just you and me fucking like animals. What you wanted all this time right? I'll start with your toes. They're very pretty tonight" Chad said gazing at them.

 

Kana immediately stood up. Her form blocking the view of the stars. The giantess was shivering. "It's...it's the booze talking" she muttered. "Or maybe it's how I truly feel. Don't you want to fuck me?" Chad said tugging on her panties with telekinesis. "I'd slap you if I didn't worry about turning you into paste. I understand how broken you feel but don't use me as a feel better fuck toy. I've been there before" she said trying not to cry. Chad understood what she meant by that. He knew full well the horror she went through being mind controlled by Baris last year. It sickened him as he realized he was using his powers for similar reasons. "Don't deserve that" she said sniffling. "I don't deserve this life" Chad said standing up. The bottle now in his hand he tossed it. A light sound of shattering glass filled his ears. "You must hate me now" he said looking at her.

 

"No" she said quietly. "Can you please hold me" Chad asked shaking. Kana picked him up and hugged him to her chest. "It's a very pretty sky" she said. "I'm sorry" he muttered. "You should say that to her not me" Kana said.   Chad nodded and she carried him to the medbay. Nara was in the bed asleep. Bags under her eyes. Evidence from excessive crying. "Dammit" Chad hissed seeing her like that. He pulled the massive bedsheet over her body before lying down himself on the table nearby. He thought about how he once lost her and was lucky to get her back. Exhausted and drunk, he drifted off to sleep.

 

Chad woke up with a pounding headache. A soft tissue draped over him. His eyes focused to see Nara staring out the window. Sitting on the bed with her back turned. "Morning" he said. She glanced over at him and looked down. Chad went over to sit next to her. "I'm sorry for what I did last night. I had no right to shove you like that" he said. The giantess just looked forward. "I could've been more...forgiving" he muttered. Nara wiped away tears. "Angry?" he asked. "Hurt" she replied. "You have no idea what I went through when I saw you disappear. I held out hope for weeks. Praying to any god who'd listen. And then that night before the battle and I saw how big a disadvantage we had. I was sure I would be dead by the next night. Dead is one  thing. Dying alone was another. I'm not making excuses. I'm just saying what I felt."

 

"You have no idea what it feels like to die. My body vaporizing by the seconds. The pain so terrible you pray for death. And the last thing I saw before I became atoms and dust was you at her feet. Vulnerable, screaming my name. And then I wake up in that body with her voice and mind controlling it. I was sure I went to what you call purgatory. Wondering what I had done so foul to deserve such a fate. And I watched behind those eyes pleading for me. Fighting with all you had for me. Making love to me when I was momentarily free. My size and you were fucking me. The feeling of you cumming in me that way I'll never forget. Having your child. Living a life. And then you were gone."

 

"Like someone carving a chuck out of your soul. I knew he loved me. I wasn't blind. He’s a sweet man but he's not you. He made me feel again for that moment that night. Feel I wasn't all alone in this shit stained world. It gave me the courage to die. It's wasn't lust or love that made me fuck him. I needed the courage to face my death. A stray beam or bomb or sword would end my life but I'd know that I went out living again. Proud and strong. Not grieving and whimpering. And then the promise of seeing you in whatever afterlife there was" Nara said. Her hands trembled. "I'm sorry I put up in that position" Chad said. "I sorry for breaking your heart. I never should've hid the truth. You deserved better" Nara said. Nara took him into her hands and kissed him. "This will take time for me" Chad told her. "I understand. That's fair" she said. "I still love you. That'll never change" he said assuring her. Nara nodded and wiped her tears away. Chad winced. His arm let like it was being poked by needles.

 

"Something the matter?" she asked. "As were being truthful here. Kana told me that  my powers could kill me" Chad said. Nara tensed up in fear. "I'll try to take it easy but...well you see how are lives are" Chad said. Nara didn't object. She held him tight. "Heard you two were here. You should take a look at this" Rex said entering the room. Rex turned on the tv.

 

"It's on every channel. They already are calling a vote of no confidence in the Council. A petition is being drawn by lower rank members for Max to give a DNA test. You really lit a fire kid" Rex told his tiny son. They turned their attention back to the tv. "Since the update interview between Chadwick Cyrus and Chrystal Moreno that aired last night, there has been a public uproar demanding the Union and Omega to respond to the allegations, the 175* countries representing members of the Union Administration, have called a vote of no confidence of the Council. Not surprising seeing how they unanimously voted in favor of suspending the Osaka Accords and invoking martial law. The results of the vote are expected soon but the question everyone is asking is "was Cyrus right all along".

 

(Authors note: There are 196 countries. I'm guessing that after the Oil Crisis in the future, some countries will collapse and be absorbed by their more powerful neighbors)

 

"This just in! A spokesperson for Omega has issued the following statement. Maximilian Schneider  has declined a DNA test citing his hybrid blood and psychic powers would give a false positive. Furthermore, he has stated that if the Council is replaced he will have no choice to turn to the new Ingressa government for support. This would cause the assistance treaty to be nullified and to protect their interests push them to expand their territory through Africa. He states that Omega and Ingressa will do what's necessary to ensure the dangerous Ingress insurgent threat has been dealt with.  And hostile action will be met with equal force. The screening process for naturalized Ingress will continue as well as the exile of those found to have dangerous anti-human tendencies including prior service in the Imperial Military" the announcer said.

 

"Well son of a bitch. He threw down the gauntlet" Rex muttered. "I'm glad he did. He just declared war on the Union. This is going to be an interesting week indeed" Chad said. "Shit. You have no idea how right you are. I just got a text from Moreno. She said Ingress dressed in odd uniforms are looking for her. She's hiding in a coffee shop and asking for me to get her" Rex said. "Retaliation for the video" Nara said. "I'll go" Chad said standing up in Nara's palm. "No. You need rest. Let your dad go" Nara ordered. "This is better anyway son. I'm less of a target. I'll go alone. Faster that way" Rex said to him. "Be careful and don't shoot up Dallas" Chad said. "That's up to them" Rex said before dashing off.

 

Rex checked his combat suit. HUD lit brightly. Rifle charged and ready. Thrusters humming. "Rex Cyrus Dire Wolf 002 requesting takeoff" Rex radioed. "Dire Wolf 002 you are cleared for takeoff" the control tower radioed. The giant bent his knees and jumped into the air. His jet pack did the rest and he was rocketing towards Dallas. Rex cursed himself. It was because he picked her that she was in danger. "Should've made her stay with us" he thought as he broke the sound barrier. So lost in thought as he gained altitude, he nearly collided with a passenger jet. Twice as long as he was tall, the impact would've tore it to pieces killing at least 150 human sized people onboard.  The jet wash shook it and Rex edged in close to make sure everyone was okay. He zoomed his HUD onto the windows. He saw a tiny girl around 7 waving at him. Relieved they were okay he smiled and waved back. Rex peeled off and slowly throttled up.

 

He neared the city and his radar picked up friendly IFF. 6 of them patrolling the city. "This is Dire Wolf 002 calking friendly forces. I have a report of a suspicious Ingress in the city dressed in an odd uniform. Have you seen anyone with that description?" Rex asked. They all said no except one. "I might have an affirmative sir. Patrolling the airport this morning I spotted one dressed in a white and red uniform. Did not match database. Unarmed and passed security. Forwarding visual" she said. Rex got the visual. A female Ingress with rose red hair. Age approximately 19 years old. "Stop what you're doing and come assist me. The rest of you make sure there aren't any hostiles coming" Rex ordered as he entered Dallas airspace.

 

"Farina Arnova of Starling Flight reporting as ordered" the hybrid giantess aid touching down. It worried Rex her age. Fresh out of the academy at 21 years old. "You got combat experience Arnova?" Rex asked. "A little sir. I...I don't have a kill yet" she stammered seeing someone famous. "Noting to be ashamed of. Watch your HUD and keep your head on a swivel. Urban combat is tricky" Rex said. "Combat? So she was a hostile?" she asked. "Unknown. If engaged, use your sword and gun in magnum pistol only. We don't want human casualties" Rex ordered. The inexperienced giantess nodded.

 

"You still in that coffee shop Crystal?" Rex asked calling her. "I've had four cups and wired for fucking sound now. Do you see her?" she asked. Rex hid began a building. Arnova about a block behind him. Rex held his hand out to stop her. He peered around the building. She was there. Cocking her head back and forth looking at windows. "She's there. Strange. The look in her eyes is so distant. Like...hypnosis. Shit. Crystal get ready to leave. I'll pick you up" Rex said. The odd giantess looked dead at Rex and then her wristcomm. She looked down the street to the right towards the direction of the coffee shop. She dashed towards it. "Shit! She traced the call! Arnova! Get ready to engage!" Rex yelled going to stop her.

 

Rex went to grapple with her and found when he held her hands, the grip was crushing his fingers. Rex yanked back. A shimmer appeared over her. The giantess pressed a button and replacing the shimmer was combat armor and full weapon load out. "A holocloak! Swords!" Rex yelled. Rex and Arnova deployed swords to fight her. By this point, people below ran for their lives. Rex slashed at her only to have it parried. Arnova went in to help and found herself on the business end of a shotgun. The blast launched the giantess right into an adjacent apartment complex leveling it. Arnova shrugged the hit off. Her shields down to 43%. Then she heard painful groaning. She turned her head to see a man half crushed to death under rubble. She looked and saw bodies of humans all around in various ways of death. More than a few on her body. Her back felt wet as dozens died under it. Her ass in similar fashion as those lucky to survive the hit died under her multi tonnage ass. Arnova screamed.

 

"Freak out later! Stop her!" Rex yelled barely keeping his target at bay. She picked herself up and aimed at the girl. She couldn't get a clean shot. The girl pulled free of Rex and tore past them. "Stop her! She's going for the VIP!" Rex yelled. Arnova tackled her by the shins. "Go! I got her!" Arnova yelled. Rex used his jump pack to get to the coffee shop in seconds. His landing so rough it buckled the street. Car alarms went off from the tremor. He bent down. "Crystal! Time to move!" he yelled. Crystal ran out of the shop passed terrified customers. Rex so upset he snatched her up so fast she lost her sneakers.

 

"Friendly forces! Need assistance at my location! Need it quick!" Rex yelled as he saw the giant girl breaking free of Arnova. "Hunker down!" Rex yelled as she shot at him. Rex dodged as best as he could. Random shots blew up small buildings and damaged others. "Fuck!" Rex yelled taking flight. Thankfully his backup arrived. Four ACE's, Arnova with a broken nose, and another Ingress man. "Get her out the city!" Rex screamed. They tackled her and took to the air. Rex hauled ass and then heard a scream and explosion. He turned to see an ACE raining down to the ground. The debris crushing suburban houses. The girl had broken free. Her gun smoking. "She fired point blank not caring about splash damage" Rex muttered.

 

The three remaining ACE's were down but moving. Arnova herself groaning in the middle of a street. "Can't just leave them. Hide in here" Rex said placing her in his ammo pouch. Unencumbered, he charged at her. She was strong and ruthless but Rex was experienced. A bad parry knocked her down. Her sword crashing into a house. She reached for it and found a human man groaning in pain laying on the hilt. With not a care, she smacked him off it. His body sailing into the air only to crash through a roof a block down. "Shotgun mode" Rex said before blasting her. She was hurt. Her shields down. Blood dripping into the street so well it ran into the gutters. Still she didn't stop. An ACE stabbed her in the side as she stood up. She grimaced but didn't cry out. She yanked the blade free and slashed the machine. It fell down and didn't move. A barrage of fire caused her to fall to her knees. She used her sword for balance and stood once more. "My god" Rex muttered seeing no emotion in her eyes. Rex slashed upwards and she went to block.

 

A crack had already formed in it. The massive sword shattered deflecting the hit. Rex's blade cut right up her uniform. Her large tits popped out. Topless and  bleeding to death she still limped to him. Rex gripped the sword with both hands and swung. The force of the strike so swift and precise, her head came clean off. Blood spurted out her neck so forcefully it coated the house across the street. Her head rolled s it landed right into the garage part of a home partially crushing it. The car inside honking from the alarm. Rex dropped the sword. The sight of such gruesomeness caused his hands to tremble. "Call...call a team to collect to the body and for cleanup" Rex told one of the survivors.

 

"Jesus Christ. Like fighting a zombie" one said looking at the body. "Wasn't her fault. I read the reports. Omega brainwashed her. Did such a job she was fucking feral. She wasn't a teenage girl anymore. They turned her into a weapon. Oh my god...Crystal" Rex said checking on her. Crystal was sobbing as he took her out. He made sure his back was turned on the sight in the street. She was screaming. "It's me! It's me. You're safe now" he said. She looked at his worried face and hugged his finger tight. "She's dead?" she asked, Rex nodded. Crystal cried some more as Rex waited for a cleanup crew. When they arrived, he left.

 

Crystal was sleeping soundly after a sedative. "Well the medbay is really getting some customers lately" Chad said. "Not funny son" Rex said not turning around. Rex stared at her. "I sense guilt from you" his son said sitting on his shoulder. "Of course. She's in this mess because I chose her" Rex said. "They would've went after whomever you chose. But it's not just that is it?" Chad asked. "You and those powers. Yes. It's not just that. I'm developing feelings for her and your mom isn't dead a full 6 months" he said softly.

 

"I don't think there's a manual that states how long a mourning period should be. Besides, I don't think mom would want you to live alone the rest of your life" Chad told him patting his cheek. Rex let a single tear roll down his cheek. "It's funny. I met your mother sort of like this. Her being chased by Ingress. Me ended up saving her" he said. "You told us the story many times. Mom thought you were going to eat her" Chad chuckled. I miss your mother every day. You kids remind me so much of her. You even smell the same" he said to him. "Dad. It's okay to love this girl" Chad told him. Rex gulped as he looked at her. He petted her body softly before fixing her covers.

 

"Who's that?" Chad asked pointing to a woman nearby. Chad found her weird as she whined like a child as a doctor drew blood. "Tiffany as I was told. Raam's girl" Rex said. "Fuck she doing here?!" Chad asked. "What do you...oh. You don't know? Raam came to the base shortly before the battle" Rex said. Chad's eyes went wide. "And I'm just hearing this now?!" Chad yelled. Before his father could respond, Chad flew off. He combed the entire base looking for him and finally found him eating dinner. Chad landed on the table just above his tray. Raam dropped his fork. "I can explain" *POW*     

 

The force of the invisible punch launched Raam out of his seat and onto the floor. Those around got out of the way fast. "Explain what? Betraying your kind? Contributing to the death of millions? Endangering the lives of me, my wife, and your goddaughter?!" Chad screamed. "That was never my intention. I just wanted Tiffany back and True Way gone" Raam said after spitting out a tooth the size of a beach ball. "The best of intentions? The road to hell is paved with them...as you'll soon find out" Chad hissed. The knife Raam had been using was hovering right above his neck. Chad kept the 2-ton cutlery there and began to touch the blade to his skin. "I switched sides! Gave information vital to you!" Raam screamed. Everyone was looking at them.

 

"They're pulling out for Ingressa. Your info is worth shit" Chad said beginning to cut into his neck. The launch sites! I know their launch sites!" Raam screamed. Blood trickling from a cut. Chad eased the blade back. "Why don't I just rip them from your mind?" Chad asked with a sadistic grin.  "Because you'll trigger a mental command Cronus himself implanted in all the Pantheon. A security measure just in case we were captured by Liberation. You'll lose every scrap of tactical data. Try to take it and I'll be a vegetable in a second" Raam replied. Chad growled and tossed the knife away. "That better pan out you traitor" Chad warned him. 

 

Raam for off his back and wiped the blood leaking out of his neck. "I can't believe you. I looked up to you as a mentor and an uncle figure" Chad said rubbing his eyes. "I'm not proud of what I did. I know it to be a mistake now but I was blinded by the possibility of getting back someone I lost to violence. Turns out she has the mind of a child. Yes, she's a clone. A copy" Raam said sitting back down. Chad looked at the giant in disbelief. "That was your 30 pieces of silver?" Chad asked. "People keep saying that" Raam muttered. Chad left the pathetic Ingress there at the table.

 

Hours passed as the world reacted to Max' statement. Corinne cuddled on Ned's chest anxious of how it would play out. Her lover gently rubbing her legs. "I remember the day it was announced Leila and Aaron was going to wed. I remember the day it was announced that humans and Ingress shared common ancestry and a home planet" Ned said watching the tv. "Remember this day honey. One way or another it all changes" he told her. Corinne took one of his chest hairs between her little toes and playfully pulled it. She worried for the future but felt if Ned was with her she could face it.

 

"Breaking news. The vote has decided that the Council will be replaced starting tomorrow. Furthermore, the interim appointed members have issued arrest warrants for Maximillian Schneider and Jun Cyrus. The Omega organization had been ordered to disarm and be detained for questioning. Wait...say that again. It has come to our attention that entire battalions of Omega are abandoning their posts and bases. Taking a direct route through civilian airspace. The Union, fearing for civilian safety, have refused to engage. Never in our history has events turned this drastically on two days except the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Sources in the Union Assembly are scrambling to come up with a plan to deal with the sudden hostile stance against them. It is likely though that Union forces deployed remotely will be recalled if Liberation agrees to form a coalition" the news anchor said. "Bet on it" Ned said smirking.         

 

Rex was smiling at his wristcomm. He had watched the live feed and saw everything. Crystal began to sir. She shot right up. "Easy! You're safe" Rex said. "You've been here watching me?" she asked. "I wanted to be here when you woke up. I'm so sorry. All this came down on you because I chose you" he said. "I'm a big girl. I knew what I was getting into" she said. Rex placed his thumb next to her. "Big girl?" he asked smirking. Crystal chuckled at him. "I'm glad you can still smile" he said. The girl blushed at the kindness. "You changed the world girl. So much has happened while you were asleep. Omega is on the run and the Union want to talk to us now" he said. "Then it was worth it risking my life" she said. "Yes, but I was still worried sick about you. Damn near crashed into a plane racing to you" Rex said. "My giant knight in shining armor" she smiled.

 

"Pick me up" she said. Rex picked her up and held her. She began talking her clothes off. "Don't. Don't do that thinking you owe me something" he said to her. She looked at him with warmth. Her loose top came off followed by her bra. He couldn't help but notice how large her tits were for a tiny human female. "I'm an old man" Rex said reasoning with her. "Shush. I just see the man" she said slipping her jeans off. Only on panties and socks she motioned for him to lean in. She kissed his lips delicately. Rex even clocking in at 50 now still had no problem getting hard. The sweet smell of her body lotion. The musky scent of her skin. As he became aroused, his sense of smell and sight became more acute. The musty smell of her little dirty socks. The dried sweat on her body. Her natural scent becoming more potent. Rex found himself giving her wet long lick of the front part of her body. "Crystal I'm sorry. I just felt..."

 

"Don't be sorry and call me by my nickname...Crys" she said touching his cheeks. His fingernails tugged off her socks. Her tiny toes painted emerald green curled being free of their cotton prison. Crys slipped off her panties. "Magnificent" he muttered. She shied from the compliment  and turned her body. "Don't be embarrassed Crys. You have nothing to be ashamed of" he told her touching her bare leg. She looked at him and blushing to her ears opened her legs.

 

The giant could smell her arousal. She gave a slight squeal as he kissed her crotch. She felt so vulnerable in his hand. So close to a mouth that could devour her but this giant risked his life to save her. Willing to die to save her. Ingress, hybrid, or human had never shown her such compassion. The world could've ended right there and she wouldn't have known. Her world right now was her and the giant lover sucking her pussy. She humped his mouth. Grinding her cunt deeper and deeper into his mouth. Her panting turning to growls. She even bit his lip. Didn't hurt him but he found it erotic anyway. She came shouting in Spanish. Her juices leaking all over his tongue. Rex held her steady as she nearly fell backwards.

 

"That...that was the best oral I ever had" she painted. "Glad you approve" Rex said licking his lips. "Your turn" she said stumbling in his palm. "Slow down senorita. You're obviously still tired. Another day. Besides I want to know more about you" Rex said to her. Crystal explained that she had no family to speak of. Almost no friends as she moved to Dallas only months before for the anchor job. "And you?" she asked. "Well my life is pretty much an open book. Public knowledge" he replied. "But almost nothing about you before you joined the Stray Dogs" she said. Rex grew quiet. "It's alright if you want to talk about it" she said looking away. "No. I don't want to keep secrets from you if this is going to work" he said.

 

"Never knew my dad. One of those fuck a girl because it's the law kinda deals. Raised by my mother till around the time I was 14. Inducted into the military then. Served my people and even fathered a child unknowingly. Then the invasion occurred and I was assigned a group. Did some fighting...killing...and then I met Chen. Changed my life. The rest is history" Rex said. Crystal began to get dressed. "How many people did you kill?" she asked softly. "Too many. It's the humans that haunt me the worst. I only killed one human myself in the war but I saw so many others die" he muttered. "Only one?" she asked. "The only one that was innocent. We fought Omega in the last but I don't count them as human. Why do you ask?" Rex asked. "I wanted to know the true you" she said. Rex nuzzled her to his face. "Is the real me. The person that loves, protects, and worries" he said kissing her face. He placed her back in her bed. "No. I want to sleep in your bed" she demanded. Rex smiled and carried her back to his room. "I'll be back later. Don't wait up" he said leaving her. Crystal had never slept in a giant bed before. She liked it. "Smells like him" she said snuggling in.

 

"Sorry for not  getting here sooner. Needed to check in on Crys" Rex said entering the command room. "Crys?" Chad asked. Rex coughed and blushed. "Just teasing dad. I'm glad you're happy" his son said standing on the giant desk. "Thanks kiddo. So how bad is it in Dallas?" Rex asked. "They're still digging through the debris but the death toll stands at 1,112. Speaking of the dead. We got a positive ID on our attacker. April Connover. Pure blood Ingress. Age 19. Birthplace has her at Dublin. Working as a debris collector living on March Colony until two months ago. Joined Liberation. Disappeared two weeks ago during a scouting mission" Chad said pointing to the large screen. "And they turned her. Why? What would they gain killing Crystal? The story was already out!" Rex yelled. "I don't think that was their goal. We did an autopsy on the giantess. Whoever had her put her through considerable hell."

 

"Traces of bite marks on her nipples and toes. Cracked skull that was healing when she died. Broken ribs that were knitting. She didn't go down easy but this is what is the most shocking" Chad said pulling up a cross section of her vagina. "We found extensive trauma to her vaginal walls and traces of semen. We typesetted it to Max but when we did that we found these" he said pulling up a picture. "Nanomachines?" Rex asked. "Very specific ones. Designed to infect Crystal Moreno. April's mission was probably to abduct Crystal, use her as a sex toy and then be killed. On the outside, it would look like an Ingress sexual assault due to aggressive mating cycle. Crystal would be their Trojan horse just like Corinne" Chad told him. The giant clenched his fists so tightly his knuckles turned white. "I want them dead son. Do you hear me?" Rex asked with a wild-eyed look.

 

"I'm working on it dad. We're scheduled to meet the Union Assembly in two days. Hopefully we'll have something we can agree on as a plan of action" Chad said. "After all that happened, you think they'll let us stroll in there? I don't give a shit what they said on the news. We killed their soldiers" Nara said tapping her foot. "Which is why we're taking the Phoenix" Chad said. Nara snickered her looked aside. "Oh, we're going to be a hit on Broadway" Ned said twirling a stylus.

 

Two days later, the world was on edge. Chad and his entourage had arrived in New York. Their ship casting a shadow across all of Manhattan. The Union wasn't stupid enough to challenge them outright but did fly ACE's so close to the ship they could look through the windows. It unnerved them to see once enemy soldiers wave back and then some. Chad had given a specific set of orders to the 100 Ingress on board. Yes, he had only Ingress for this jaunt. First of all, if any had served in the union prior, they were to wear their uniforms without patches. This would give the others a reminder that they once fought for them. Second, they are not to antagonize any Union soldier or official. In fact, they would be as friendly as possible and given latitude to do so. And third, carry only pistols.

 

They completely agreed. They even had fun with those orders. As some waved at the pilots watching them so closely, others exposed themselves. Flashing their giant tits, ass or even their pussies. Needless to say, it "disarmed" male pilots and some females. Their arrival went without incident more or less. The occasional car accident occurred as those below stared up at the large ship descending through the cloudy sky. The ship hovered as Chad disembarked in the PRIDE followed by a large shuttle carrying Nara and three guards. Nara was dressed finely. A satin blue dress with a silver necklace 25 ft. in radius. Her wedding ring on her finger. Sandal heels showing off her perfect pedicure. The idea was to stun the assembly and show that they were very much doing alright physically in this fight. Hell, even Chad was stunned at her beauty.

 

They were led into the assembly auditorium as large as Central Park. A mixture of humans and Ingress inside. The Ingress population was considerably smaller now though. The room was hushed as Chad and Nara walked downward to the podium. Nara sat in the front row as Chad stood at the 125-ft. podium. He got out of the cockpit and stood in front of the microphone. He tapped it causing loud pops. "Union Assembly. I thank you for allowing me to speak to you today. Now that I've said that...I TOLD YOU SO!" Chad screamed so loudly the distortion was ear splitting. "Ahem. Had to get that off my chest. Now we all know why we're here so let's not beat around the bush. Omega just fucked you all over and you're now realizing it. You're caught holding the dog shit filled bag and you see it's retarded to fight a conflict nobody wants. Not to mention morally apprehensible."

 

"I can sense the disgusted attitudes in here today directed at me but believe me you can't be more disgusted than me. A government dedicated to equality and freedom so easily turned their backs on their own citizens. Many of those citizens fought for you over the years. Yeah. Let that hypocrisy sink in for a moment" Chad said. "So, you came here to rub it in our faces or threaten us with your oversize ship?" a man asked. "Rubbing it in your faces? I think I'm entitled to that at least. You did send a fuckload of soldiers, pilots, and weapons to kill me after all. As for threaten you, just insurance in case you decide to fuck me over today and try to kill me. After all, just a few days ago I was on your top ten people to kill list" Chad reminded them.

 

"I think what my husband is trying to say is you have to understand why we have concerns" Nara said standing up. "Understandable. Mrs. Cyrus, we're not here to point fingers. History will do that for us. What me must do now is find a way to end this crisis as best we can" an Ingress woman spoke up. "Agreed. Now, let's begin shall we?" Chad asked. Hours passed. It was early evening before chad and Nara returned to the ship. Nara sat on the bridge removing her shoes. Her feet hurt wearing them as she rubbed her aching giant toes. Chad stared at the window. "So, what happened?!" Ned yelled. "Went as good as could be expected. There's a good deal to still iron out though. For now there will be a truce. Plans to unify our forces are underway as well as a forward base in Messina to be occupied. There was one tidbit though" Chad said. Ned, Rex, and the bridge crew hung on his words.

 

"They want Raam. They want every fucking bit of info he can give. You know what that is going to lead to" Chad warned. "Fuck him" Rex hissed. "Thought so too but they told me they plan to try him for treason eventually and that of course means death" Chad said. "See previous statement" his giant father said coldly. Chad tapped his knee. "We need him with us like it or not. Especially with this launch in a few days. I'll agree to hand him over for trial later on but for now he stays with us" Chad told them. "Very well son" Rex said relenting.

 

The next morning...

 

Referred to the new Council, Chad voiced his decision about Raam. They hotly rejected it but Chad decided to let them in on the new threat in the works that Omega was behind. A closed session and kept unrecorded, they heard every word Chad said. Truthfully, there were those that wanted to support the attack. People running around with such powers were security and safety risks incarnate. Chad pointed out though that in worst case scenario, such hybrids could be the last thing stopping Baris/Max from taking over the world. A threat very real now that he was in Ingressa. A nation that still had thousands of Ingress. In the end, they agreed to the proposal. With that, Chad issued orders for his forces to amass in Messina. News that would soon reach Max... 

 

"I don't care if he's indisposed. I have waited patiently for two days. Now stand aside woman " Max said shoving aside the giantess blacking his path. The mousey woman tried her best to stop the teen commander of Omega. Jun uncaringly looked at the paintings on the walls following them. Max flung the door open to the chancellor's office and narrowed his eyes in anger. Max had caught the chancellor with his pants down literally fucking an Ingress teenager. "Goddammit! I asked not to be disturbed!" the chancellor screamed.  "This is why you've been ignoring me? So you can rape and abuse the citizens?" Max asked.

 

"Abuse? She's my mistress. A house, food, and my protection" he said back. "So then I take it you settled in your role I provided for you?" Max said tapping his foot on the carpet. "Jana. Get out" the chancellor commanded. Max shut the door. He gripped her chin hard. "At least you have good taste" Max quipped before releasing her. "What is it you want? I gave you asylum. Even gave you authority over my army" he said. "And I want more. I want the access codes for your missiles as well as your satellite network" Max said. "You're kidding right?! You nearly turned part of North America into a smoking pothole! And now you want my antimatter stockpile? Not a chance" the chancellor retorted. "And here I thought we had an understanding. I place you in power and you obey my orders. I see now we have a failure to communicate. Or is it respect?" Max asked walking closer. 

 

"You dodged my requests to meet for two days without saying why. I come in to see you fucking while your Ingress bitch of a secretary runs defense. I see now I erred choosing you. Jana was it? Eat him" Max ordered. The half-naked 16-year-old giantess balked at the order. She felt a force around her neck. "Do it or I'll snap your neck like a tree branch" he told her. She nodded. The chancellor broke out into a sprint or at least tried to as his half down pants tripped him up. Her giant bare feet came down on his left and right. "Schneider! We can make a deal! This isn't necessary!" he screamed as his mistress bent down. "Oh, but it is. I've been having problems with loyalty lately. Have to put my foot down...so to speak" Max said dropping his foot directly in front of the scrambling man trying to evade the hand of the giantess.

 

She snatched him up and nearly dropped him to the floor as he fell right out of his pants. She caught him and relieved him of the last of his clothing. "Jana don't do this! I saved you! Kept you hidden from the squads! I LOVE YOU!" the man shrieked as she pushed him into her mouth. She held him in there as he kicked her teeth and roof of her mouth. Her saliva building up as she tasted her lover. "Stop fucking around" Max growled. Crying, she titled her head back and her lover slid down her throat screaming all the way. She fell to her knees touching her stomach. Max sensed her thinking of vomiting him up. With his trademark cruelty, he punched her in the stomach. She coughed and grimaced. The chancellor stopped moving inside.  "Now get out" he said.

 

"Aw. I wanted to eat him" Jun whined. "There will be plenty of people to eat. If you're lucky maybe even some politicians. Speaking of which...good you're still here" Max said turning to see the white as a sheet secretary still standing there. A pool of urine on the floor at her feet. "If you're done pissing yourself, I want the cabinet in here now!" Max yelled. The giantess scrambled to comply. Within 15 minutes, she returned with 12 humans. All carried in the bunches of her dress. She placed them on the floor a took off.

 

First thing they noticed was the stench of gallons of piss soaked into the carpet. Then of course Max and Jun. "I'll ask you to mind the smell. The secretary had an accident. I guess you're wondering why I had you brought here" Max said. "Where...where is the chancellor?" a man asked. "Becoming one with his mistress permanently. I brought  in here because one of you will fill his place. Of course, on conditions. Since I made your government the way it is, (humans in charge now), it is no exaggeration to say I am owed. Now the first order of business is you giving me your launch codes and satellite network access" Max said. They looked aghast. "Please say no. I'm really hungry right now and my growing baby could use a few nutritious humans" Jun said bending down. "Alright! You'll get what you want!" a woman screamed. "Excellent! Since you spoke up you get to be chancellor" Max told her. "Phooey. I wanted them to say no" Jun huffed. "There's plenty of them here. We'll find a few before the day is over. As for you all. Those codes by nightfall of it won’t be just you ending up in her belly. Your family will join you" Max warned leaving them.

 

"The preparations are done" Beatrice said to him over a comm. "Busy busy. Come along Jun. Can't be late for the party" Max said. It was a busy day for him indeed. Not only did he have to visit the chancellor and get what he needed, today was Penny's birthday. Max felt a pang of guilt neglecting his shrunken hybrid descendant. She would be 14 today and using his authority, he rented out a huge ballroom. Those in prominent places in Ingressa society made sure to be seen. A new wind was blowing at it said Max.

 

Since the downfall of Ingress control, humans had rapidly ascended in authority. More than 70% of the Ingress fled the country but there were still thousands that stayed. In cruel irony, the government gave incentive to those who stayed. Namely in skilled labor. If you were Ingress you were guaranteed a job. A system almost exactly like what Ingress did for humans. The flip side was crimes against Ingress had risen, mostly in sex crimes. With Max the shadow figurehead, humans made the money and Ingress got the short end of the stick. Get on his good side and you got the contract. If you really pissed him off then you'd disappear...into a giant belly. Only two days there and he made this known as those that came with him spread the rumors. Max learned very long ago it was better to be feared than respected. Shit got done faster.

 

Max returned to his hotel room. A temporary accommodation. "You look very pretty Penny" Max said looking at the little teen dressed in a white gown. "T...thanks Max" she stammered. She wanted to flinch as he stroked her cheek with his finger. She had not forgotten how he abused her. The look in his eyes when he did it. Max held out his hand for her to step in. Her tiny heels sinking into the flesh and she sat down. "Now where is your brother?" Max asked. "Over here! My shoe won't fit!" Justin yelled sitting on the far edge of the bed. "Allow me sweetie" Jun said sitting down. With meticulous precision, she held his ankle with two fingers and slipped on his dress shoe over his socked foot with another set. Jun could smell his boyish scent. "Up we go!" Jun said grabbing the boy up.

 

She smiled warmly at the 10-year-old kid trapped in her fist. She nuzzled him for a second before opening her mouth. A tiny lick of his face and the boy giggled. "Jun! Behave!" Max said. "I wasn't gonna eat him! Maybe suck on him for a bit" she pouted. "Remember what I said earlier" he told her. Jun nodded. Justin was confused at why grandpa Max was so mean just now. Jun was pretty and hugged him a lot. She'd never eat him. The boy had no clue how mentally damaged Jun was by now or the fact she wanted to eat him up so bad her pussy ached. Penny held her breath in stark terror. "Now we can go to the party" Max said leaving. "What kind of party?" Penny asked trying to alleviate her fears. "A good one. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I heard a few boys your age will be attending" Max said. Penny was curious now.

 

Max, Jun, and the kids entered the ballroom. "Surprise! Happy Birthday!" they all shouted at the girl. Penny couldn't believe it. A magnificent party just for her like in fairy tales. The girl sobbed right then and there. It was a heartwarming scene as the girl was overwhelmed by the size of it all. Penny was placed on a giant table surrounded by cake, presents, and decorations. She felt like a princess.  As the party dragged on, Max and Jun mingled with attendees. He watched as a few boys actually danced with Penny. He watched her tiny feet glide around the dance floor.   As happy as Max was seeing her smile, he got jealous of how close that boy was to her. The song ended and the boy kissed her cheek. "Oh hell no" Max muttered.

 

"Jun. I know you've been patient. What about that boy there?" Max asked pointing to the teenager sipping punch. "You sure?" she asked not wanting to anger Max. "Yes sweetie. His little body slipping down your throat. Digesting. Adding to our child" he whispered. Her legs twitched. "I'm getting wet" Jun said to him. Max kissed her and slapped her ass. Jun trotted over to him. "Enjoying the party?" she asked the kid. "At first the boy sneered at Jun. A lowly Ingress in his eyes. He thought her to be one of the giantess waitresses walking about until he saw she was too finely dressed for that. Jun bent down and flashed her panties. Her enlarged tits exposing her cleavage to his eyes. Being 15 himself, it sparked a flame of lust in his young heart. "Yes I am. Who are you with?" he asked. Jun addressed herself and the boy behaved as she was of a high station. "The sun is setting. Would you like to see?" she asked.

 

He wanted to see more of her so he agreed. Jun carried him out onto a terrace alone. She wasn't lying about the sunset. She held him in her hands. "Thank you for coming. I was a little lonely in there with all those old people and little kids" she said. "It's nuthin'" the boys said acting cool. She rubbed his back slowly and slipped off his jacket. She wanted to burst out laughing as a tiny tent formed in his pants. She could smell him so keenly her mouth watered. "I should head back in soon so I guess I should eat you now" she said calmly. The boy turned immediately to face her. "Wha...no! Help! H..."*mumph*   

 

"Shhhh...I promise this will only hurt for a few minutes. Hmmm...you smell so delicious. I can already taste your testosterone. So young and full of life" Jun said moaning as she held a finger over his mouth. His screams muted into the giant digit. Jun wasted no time shoving the boy into her mouth and closing it. It was good thing she was alone as she slumped down onto the concrete and slipped a hand inside her panties. She quickly fingered herself as she sucked away and her tiny teenage prey. His struggles getting weaker by the moment. She sucked so hard his little shoes came off and tumbled down her throat. She bit her lip as she came. The boy exhausted could do nothing as he slid right into the back of her throat and went down. Just a sobbing whimper was all he could muster as her throat muscles pulled and squeezed him down the fleshy chute. His journey, and life, ended in a pile of half-digested cake and gallons of diluted punch. Ironically, the punch slowed his digestion from minutes to a half hour.